- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is more of a sequel than the next chapter, but it still flows pretty well I think.

With shifting eyes, Joji looked around the cramped maglev carriage, checking if anyone was staring at him. None were of course, but he was always his self-conscious self. He was well aware of how awkward he looked while holding the clumsy piece of paper, gripping it tightly to his chest, trying to cover it with his arms. He just prayed that no one recognised him, especially a schoolmate, and interrogated him on it. Finally the maglev stopped with a whirr and he stepped out, back in the tiny part of the city. He walked with a purpose, the morning beginning to warm while the ground was still drenched from last night's downpour. Ugh, is this really the smallest she could write? He wondered to himself as he lugged around the paper, cumbersome enough to make him readjust it in his arms constantly. Finally he made it his home, the small dwelling home to his parents and siblings. He realised how incriminating it would be to come home after missing for a night and lugging back some giant piece of paper. What would his parents think? He wondered, thinking if they would be more annoyed at her age or her size. Carefully he opened the door, checking if the coast was clear, the entryway free of scolding parents and siblings. The house was silent, which told him no one was home, so he hurried into his room and shut the door tight. Finally he could drop the weight and allow his arms to relax, he really should start exercising, he though as he felt his arms ache from only an hour or so of use. 

 

He unfurled the compacted paper, the thin, scraggly scrap as long as he was tall. Plain as day, a series of digits were scrawled onto the paper in slightly smudged blue ink, already deformed from the giant woman attempting to write so small. Hurriedly Joji pushed the digits into his phone, pressing the call button. As the thing issued its monotonous electronic noises, he realised he had no idea of what he was going to say. All this time and he didn't even think about something so simple, he lamented. Finally a voice picked up, tinny and distorted. "Hello, this is Narumi. I can't come to the phone right now, so leave a message!" the automatic voice repeated. Joji had never been so thankful to talk to a machine. Still, he needed to say something.

 

"H-hello... this is, uh, Joji. I just wanted to say that, uh, I enjoyed last night. So we should... meet again? Maybe? I'm free this weekend... I think. So, ummm, call me back." he pressed the hang up button and shuddered at the message he left, Hopefully not so bad as to turn her off. He just hoped she didn't call back at a bad time, not wanting to be caught sleeping around with any woman, let alone a giant woman that was twice his age.

 

---

 

Joji's back was against the slightly cold, imperfection-studded door frame. He needed to rest his tired legs; although the building was 'tiny accessible' there wasn't any accessibility that would make a trek down a giant street and across a giant foyer any less exhausting. At least he was inside he thanked. Even if the ungodly large common area was a little draughty, it was much preferable to the freezing hell he caught himself in last week. He texted Narumi to let her know that he was outside, waiting for her to open the towering door and allow him into her familiar abode. The rhythmic thumping from the opposite side of the door warned Joji of the approaching giant. The door swung open, the older beauty stepping out with her eyes trained on the floor, expectant of her tinier guest. Joji looked skyward, the woman dressed in a familiar revealing sweater, apparently her favourite clothing item. Narumi spotted the tiny quite easily in the slight shadow, his white shirt standing out from the well-worn carpet on the floor. She knelt down and picked him up, bringing him in from the colder outer room. She realised the young man was holding a tiny bouquet of roses and a tiny box of chocolates in his hands.

 

"Awww... are those for me?" she beamed at the unexpected gifts, welcome, if not slightly cliché.

 

Joji had decided he should buy her some presents, taking queue from soppy romance movies. "Y-yeah... I didn't really think them through too well... sorry." it wasn't until after he had payed had he realised that these gifts would be comically undersize for her.

 

With a thumb and middle finger Narumi pinched the chocolate from his grip, the tiny box finicky to hold. With a careful index finger she knocked off the lid and poured the tiny brown flecks onto her tongue, melting on contact and delivering the tiniest hint of chocolate taste to her. "Sorry, sweety, none left for you." She giggled as she licked her lips, a motion Joji suspected was a little exaggerated. "And these are just adorable." she cooed at the red roses he held, even being her gentlest the grip a little too tight, deforming the petals slightly. She slipped them into her hair, resting just above her ear, a tiny fashion accessory. Joji was amazed, he felt like an idiot when he bought the miniscule gifts for her and she still managed to find a use for them. “How are you doing anyway, honey?”

“I-I’m good, thank you.” He answered. “What about you?” He blurted out, recalling her suggestion of ‘improving his conversation skills’.

Narumi smiled knowingly, he was trying. “I’m good too.” She let out a satisfied breath. “I was thinking we just relax and watch a movie tonight, I’ve got one I think you’ll like.”

“That sounds… good, yeah.” He tried to sound enthusiastic, masking his slight nervousness. Narumi set him down on the couch as she went to fix a snack and settle in for the night.

 

---

 

Joji was nestled quite snugly against the crook of her elbow as she rested her arm on the armrest. The intersection of her upper- and fore- arms provided a comfortable sitting location for Joji, her skin soft and warm at this particular nook of her body. The older giant shovelled endless fluffy yellow kernels into her mouth, enjoying the salt and butter. Joji was treated to only one such kernel, not that he was upset, this one was already too much for him to eat, the entire thing almost as big as him. He reached out a took a handful of the popcorn, the salty butter coating it had been absorbed into the kernel and loosened it some, allowing him to yank off a handful. He realised popcorn wasn't as appealing when scaled up, the crunchiness not translating when eating a tiny torn off fragment, and the butter a little over-powering when it drenched your entire hand. He didn't mind too much, popcorn was an important component to the movie viewing experience. 

 

There were some perks to knowing a giant girl that Joji hadn't accounted for, for example her TV being the size of several regular cinema screens put together, and the sound being just as Earth-shattering. The movie they were watching was some very old black-and-white horror movie, about an alien or something coming to Earth and attacking beautiful young couples. The two treated it more like a comedy than its intended genre, the clumsy plastic suit of the alien quaint and thoroughly unconvincing. Every time an out-dated effect occurred on screen they would laugh together, hers a little more overpowering. Whenever Narumi laughed her entire body would quake, shaking Joji slightly, knocking him back and forth a little, he didn’t mind though, it just made the comedic moments a little more exhilarating. Joji was enjoying the film, feeling comfortable sitting there with Narumi. There was a little twinge of nervousness however, he still didn't know how their relationship would be, or if she wanted to get... physical tonight. He didn't let that get the better of him however; he knew things would come together, in time.

 

Narumi giggled slightly as she looked at Joji with a glint in her eye. In the film, a young woman was exploring an abandon camping ground when the monster jumped up from under a bed and viciously attacked her. The shot of the monster emerging punctuated with a sharp violin screech, a cheap jump scare that Joji couldn't help but be caught off guard by, the tiny boy involuntarily jumping and tickling Narumi. "Oh, is this movie too scary for you?" she teased as she drew out her words, knowing how young men acted when their bravery was insulted.

 

"N-no! It was just a stupid jump scare." He tried to defend himself, not wanting to look like a coward in front of the older woman, knowing that she was likely just trying to elicit a reaction from him. 

 

"Oh no, I can tell you’re scared. I think you better stop watching." she winked at him, telling him to go along with it. With a smile she pinched the young man from his perch, bringing him into the grey folds of her sweater through the side. The smell of a warm sweater and flowery lotion in his nose, Joji could tell where this was going, his body reacting accordingly; it seemed she did want to get physical tonight. She pulled back the elastic of her white panties, depositing him onto the tuft of curly black hair she had down there. She allowed the band to snap back, keeping Joji tight against her hair, the young boy lying down on this stomach. She was reclining fairly far back, so he was only at a slight angle against her skin, nothing that would cause him to fall if she wasn’t wearing any undergarments. "I'll tell you when the scary parts are over." she chuckled to herself as she teased and felt him squirm. Joji decided this was the best invitation he would receive to start playing around, so he might as well. Only the faintest light could squeeze in through both the sweater and panties, but it was just enough for him to be able to see. He crawled through the brambles of her bush to the elasctic band that kept the fabric covering her. He unbuttoned his shirt, unbelted his pants and unlaced his shoes, now completely naked. It took a little strength and determination, but he managed to lift up the band of her panties and push out his discarded clothes before turning around and crawling the opposite direction. Narumi needed to pretend to not be distracted by the tickling on her crotch, the feeling of the tiny boy inside her panties making her want to burst out laughing. When she felt his minuscule attire land on her lower stomach she quickly picked up the miscellaneous clothing pieces and deposited them on the armrest, glad that Joji was getting into it. Crawling towards the ledge that led to her womanhood made Joji feel like he was in army training, navigating g on his stomach through a thick bush and against the slight pressure of the omnipresent white fabric. Narumi liked to tease him, so he gathered she deserved to be teased herself. When he finally reached the ledge he reached with a teasing arm down, rubbing it close to her clitoris, a part of her anatomy he had previous experience with. Narumi was trying to keep it together, she didn't want it to be too easy for him, he needed to earn it. She tried her hardest to focus on the movie, apparently a lot less entertaining with no one to laugh along with. Joji decided he needed to go further, so he crawled over the angled precipice completely, the elasticity of the panties keeping him firmly locked onto her vulva. Narumi clenched her fingers and toes, he was a cheeky sort. Joji, with the help of the fabric prison, began to shimmy along the surface, towards the bottom. Narumi began to exude a certain 'feminine' sent down there, he noticed as he shimmied along the entire length of her ever moistening womanhood. Narumi had given up all pretences of not being affected and was softly moaning, digging her fingernails into the armrest of her sofa. Joji had reached as far down as he would go, her thighs becoming thicker and tighter as they became her plump rear. He braced himself for a tiring climb upwards when Narumi hooked her thumbs into her waistband and pulled down.

 

Joji was exposed to the bright room, the flashing of the unwatched TV screen the primary source of light. Narumi pinched Joji from his pantie hammock and brought the already tired and panting boy up to her face, a feigned anger gleaming in her eyes, between her slightly dishevelled hair. Her pretend anger faded into a gentle smile. "Come here you." she said, supported Joji on her palm as she edged him into her mouth, the majority of his body resting on her plush lower lip as his legs dangled over the edge. As carefully as she possibly could she brought her ivory white teeth down and began to nibble on his leg, knowing that a small miscalculation on her part could lead to an involuntary amputation. She slipped the boy further in; just so only his head and shoulders weren’t enveloped by her luscious lips. Slowly, she sucked on the boy, legs kicking slightly inside her warm and humid maw. She noticed he tasted faintly of popcorn, no doubt from the single kernel he was devouring beforehand. She quickly undressed while he was distracted, bringing the collar of the virgin-killer over her head and sliding out. Soon she was buck naked and sitting on the couch, Joji still squirming on her lips. She decided it was time to move on, pulling him out gently by her pinching fingers. Joji tried his hardest to resist her tongue and lips teasing his crotch and lower body, it felt as if his entire body was being fellated. Finally he popped out before he could burst, panting as he tried his best to hold back, he was at his limit. His stomach dropped as he felt himself falling, only for a second before he landed with a smack on her breast. Narumi was beginning to continue what he had started in her panties, and was slowly sliding her fingers back and forth inside of her. Joji lay on his back atop her soft fleshy mountain, not sure what she was planning. He felt himself shift upwards as she lifted her breast towards her face; extending a red tongue and running it along her supple flesh, Joji caught in between. He was pressed gingerly by her tongue, compressing him between a soft pillowy mountain and a studded and slick muscle, Narumi's seemingly infinite slightly popcorn tinged breath washing over him. He couldn't handle it anymore, bursting onto her tongue. 

 

Narumi shifted on the sofa, lying with her back to the armrest. Joji was still panting in the shifting light of the TV, still ready to do what he must to please her, eerily like last time. She pursed her lips and blew a soft breath onto the young saliva coated tiny, knowing that he would be shocked into action by the cooling breath. Indeed he was, clenching himself with a start as he desperately scraped the freezing viscous fluid from his body. Narumi giggled, cocking an eyebrow before asking a question. "You ready to finish me off?” Joji frantically nodded in agreement, causing her to smile. She positioned Joji towards the tip of her middle and index finger, carefully bringing her dexterous fingers to the lower part of her body. She brought her feet up to rest on the couch, her knees forming a pyramid. As gentle as possible, she pushed Joji into the supple and smooth surface of her rear, moving him around softly. Joji planted kisses onto the surface, even licking and biting it, something that she enjoyed doing, and receiving, a fair bit. This was yet more teasing however, and she quickly brought him over to her slick womanhood. Very gently she moved him up and down, not unlike what he was doing before on his own. She used her better judgement and decided that he was still too inexperienced to be totally inserted into her; this was only his second time after all. Instead she allowed her other hand in, Joji remaining on the exterior to help her out. She moved the exhausted but willing tiny around, her clitoris and her lips receiving the most attention. Joji incessantly planted kiss upon kiss on her sensitive regions, he was enjoying this almost as much as she was. Finally her moaning and laboured breathing reached their climax, fluid beginning to excrete in a greater volume. She made sure Joji was out of harm’s way when this happened, although someone as cheeky as him might have liked being closer. She dropped the boy onto her slightly sweaty stomach, her expanding lungs bouncing him up and down "Are you sure this is only your second time?" she panted out; boosting the tiny's confidence somewhat. They both smiled smugly to themselves, still feeling the after effects of their orgasms. 

 

---

 

The exhausted naked couple watched the rest of the movie in mostly silence, only breaking to laugh and cajole at the dreadful flick. Finally the movie was ending, the monster had been vanquished, the government crating its body off to area 51 or wherever. The male and female lead of the film were left standing in the ruins, exchanging clichéd lines about loving each other. With noodle-like legs Joji stood up, his feet sinking into her soft stomach. He marched towards her face, so far on the horizon. Narumi felt the tickling of his movements, deciding not to interfere after he was taking charge for a change. He marched between the valley of her breasts and onto the especially soft skin of her throat, with a little assistance from a giant finger he scrambled up her chin and onto her face. He approached the enormous plush lips and planted the largest, most drawn out kiss he could possibly mustered, the room darkening as the screen read "The End". Narumi struggled to not laugh at the tickling sensation, a smile stretching at her lip corners. She didn't want to ruin the moment; this was for both of them. Joji collapsed as the credits rolled, he probably didn't need to walk all that way, but he wanted to. "The movie could have been better." she said.

 

"Definitely." he replied, placing his hands behind his head as he lay on her giant face, next to her deep red lips. “It wasn’t scary at all.”

“Sure it wasn’t sweety.” Narumi giggled, shaking him slightly after being so close to her mouth. He was too tired to be annoyed at her condescension. She reached behind her ear and felt the bouquet of flowers that he had gifted to her. They were slightly wilted from her sweat, and deformed from the action, but they still felt like tiny roses. He was very thoughtful indeed.

 

---

 

"Are you snug down there?" she asked Joji, the young tiny nestling himself into his traditional spot between her rear and thigh. The spot provided a maximum of warmth, comfort and security, so it was the perfect place for him. She giggled at how it must have looked, the woman apparently talking to her own backside. Joji shouted something muffled up to her, assuming it was a yes, she let herself go limp, laying on her stomach comfortably. They made an odd couple, a tiny teenager and mature giant, but they seemed to go together so well. She gripped the couch cushion tightly, ready to drop off to sleep any moment now. She could feel Joji, slightly squirming and wriggling, reminding her that he was there. In no time at all they were fast asleep.