- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a few days, but I've been pretty busy. More Diana in this chapter!

The rest of the week passed much more normally. If you don’t count the fact that they hardly attended classes at all. I tried to wake Vicki up on Wednesday for her class. I hadn’t seen much of her since Monday, after the incident at the steak buffet. When I came in on Wednesday, she was refusing to wake up again. I didn’t want to be horribly late for class two days in a row, so I went up to her and tried to shake her awake. I hoped that she wouldn’t be mad. A lump started to stir underneath the covers, and soon I was looking down, only slightly, at the large face of Vicki, as she rose up from the covers. She was completely and utterly naked. Her breasts looked swollen, they appeared to be growing even in comparison to the rest of her. Her red hair hung down her body, draped over, ending in the recess of her cleavage. She presented an awesome sight before me. How did she get this big in a couple of days? What was going on?

“Hi Nate,” she smiled cutely, sticking her tongue out. “I’m afraid that I’m a little too BIG to go to class now. I don’t really have any clothes that fit. So you can go on without me, if you want to keep pretending.”

“A… are you sure you don’t want to go to college? You’ll drop out at this rate.”

“Drop out? You don’t understand the situation we’re in. I’m growing up right now.” She frowned at me as I stood there. “Is your brain on autopilot? I’m taller than you Nate. I’m over six feet tall. People would notice if I went down to campus. You can go if you want though. But you must realize, our old lives are over.” I just stood there for a bit longer, waiting there, not sure what to do. Finally, I turned my feet and went back out of the room. For some reason, I felt like a coward.

Class passed ordinarily that day. One boy in psychology asked me about the “hottie” that had come with me to class yesterday. I just sat there, ignoring him. Was there any point in going to class? There wasn’t any point in going to the lectures anyway. Based on what she looked like, Vicki must have grown over a foot in the last few days.

I went through the rest of classes in a daze. I didn’t really care about what was going on. What was happening to the three of them, to the three triplets I had always stayed with out of school… this had not happened to anyone before. Were they doing it all for me? Should I stay there then? I had always seen college as necessary, as a way to become Independent from the parents I wished to avoid so much.

Soon I found myself walking home, in the same daze I was in the entire day. I walked inside gingerly. Diana was the only one standing there. Sitting down near the fridge, getting some more food to eat. Again? This was real, wasn’t it? Was college ever a part of my future?

“I’m sorry, I don’t have a show to give you right now,” Diana smiled wryly. “I’m just about finished.”

“Ok… if you don’t need anything else, I’ll be back in my room.”

“Stop.” Diana looked at me intently. “I DO need something else. You are going to be back in MY room.” She looked down at me imposingly, standing from her full height. “There are some things that we need to go over RIGHT now.” She gave me a look signifying ‘I am going to fucking kill you if you don’t do what I say.’ I walked behind her slowly, wondering what she wanted to talk to me about. Part of me felt like Sylvia had already explained what was going on, but another felt like I understood absolutely nothing. Soon, I was at the door to Diana’s room. Come to think of it, I had never been inside there. Inside, the room was extremely neat and ordered. At one end all of her clothes were arranged. Numerous clothes for everyday life, and several pairs of shorts and athletic shoes.

However, the image of neatness broke upon seeing, and smelling, one of her shirts. It was absolutely soaked through. The smell from the shirt permeated the entirety of the room. Soon I realized that Diana had been using her shirt as some sort of...

“So I see you’re looking at my shirt,” Diana remarked. "I outgrew it anyway, so it's more useful to me this way. None of my clothes are going to be any use to me anymore. I’ve outgrown all of them. In one week.” She sighed as she kicked some of her shirts over, knocking them out from the neat pile.

“This would not have happened if Sylvia hadn’t found out about your weird fetish. I could have just gone to college." Diana began to pace around the room, as if she was muttering to herself. Her footfalls were heavy as she moved back and forth.

“This morning we all measured each other. I was about 6’6, and I must be taller after the. Sylvia measured in at 5’10 this morning. Your height.” Diana poked me roughly in the chest to emphasize this point. In a few days, the girl who barely came up to my chest may be as large as me.

“I come in at 6’8 now. Even that’s only because I tried to enjoy myself for the first few days, before reality sat in. You see, this is the first growth spurt I’ve had in a couple of days. It’s the first one because I realized just how weird everything is going to get, especially…”

“Did you see Vicki this morning? How tall would you say she looks.” she said, looking down at me with a piercing gaze.

“I couldn't see her too well. She stayed under the covers...” I trailed off. I didn’t like where this is going.

“She’s 6’6. Lord, Nate, she’s probably going to be taller than me by tomorrow. It’s been less than a week! What’s going to happen to everyone? To her? We had a house built… a house BUILT because of your stupid fetish… and there’s no way she’s going to fit in it. She’s going to be dependent upon everyone for everything. I know you read this giantess stuff… Nate. But how does a fifty foot tall eat. At the charity of everyone else. So Vicki'll be fine, as long as she doesn't piss anybody off.” She put her head in her hands and groaned, stopping still for a moment. I didn’t know what to say to comfort her.

“Look. They literally did this because of a fetish, right? You know this isn’t more important then them at all. I’ll just tell them to stop, and I’ll…”

“You’ll just tell them to stop. I don’t know if you appreciate Sylvia properly, Nate, but she won’t quit if she thinks it won’t make you happy. And Vicki… Vicki won’t quit. She really is into it. The laughed and called it nothing but a gross fetish when she first heard about it, but I think she… has a vast determination to be big. I don’t know if she appreciates what her life will be like. But they’re not going to quit. So I can’t either.” She walked over to me, looming over. I was nothing but breast height to her. I couldn’t stare now, though. Diana would probably blow a gasket if that happened. And maybe… some of it was my fault.

“Is there absolutely anything that I can do for you? To help all of you. Diana, you three have always been there for me. It’s been a home away from home. I don’t know what I’d do if it all fell apart.”

“Well… it is. Or at least it's changing quite rapidly,” Diana stated bluntly. “We got this medicine through some strange sort of shady doctor… the impression he gave indicated that it shouldn’t be anywhere near this fast acting. And it’s changing all of us in other ways too. Not just me. I tried talking about this with Vicki, but she’s so stubborn. She wants to be big, Nate. And she’s going to be big. That’s why we all did this—because she was going to do so anyway.”

“Just tell me Diana, what can I do?”

“With Sylvia, just do what you normally do. Just try to make sure she’s happy. With Vicki, just don’t encourage her. And help me to coordinate with suppliers.”

“Suppliers?”

“We’re going to do everything we can to burn through our fortune as fast as possible. We have to have custom clothes made for ANY time we want to go out. We have to have food. That fridge there? The huge one in the kitchen. We’re almost out. I’ve began talking with suppliers; we’re going to need to get large quantities of food delivered to us DAILY; that’s only going to go up from here. And Nate, we’re going to be famous; there’s no going back. So you’re going to have to help me manage the PR nightmare that Vicki will be.” As soon as she finished, Diana stood there, expecting me to say something.

“Honestly… except for Vicki, that won’t be too much of a problem. You’ve always known how to manage your reputation in front of people, and Sylvia’s naturally the sweetest person I know.”

“…I guess I’ll take that as a compliment.”

“I don’t think you or I are really going to be able to manage Vicki though. I don’t know what you want me to do there.”

“Just do what you can. No matter how big we become, we will never be invincible, despite what Vicki thinks.”

I stood there awkwardly, waiting for my release. “I’ll think about everything you told me. I think we need to get some way for Sylvia to get custom cosplay as well. She’ll be upset if we can’t.”

“Hold on, I didn’t say you were done.” Diana gazed down at me, smirking. “I’m your fetish, right? Something that can't possibly exist? Aren’t you going to take advantage of this.”

“C’mon, Diana,” I replied. “I know that you’re not interested in me, despite you thinking that this is terrible, there’s plenty of girls that will swarm after you.”

“I suppose I can,” Diana laughed. “Why do you think I picked this location? But I’m not in the mood to go out right now. Not yet. We’ll reveal to everyone what’s going on later. And perhaps we’re a degenerate set of triplets right now, but I refuse to give Vicki any sense of satisfaction. And Sylvia’s been pretty tired all day."

"I’ll just have to make do,” she sighed, reaching for something on the shelf. It was placed pretty high up, so I couldn’t see what it was. She came down with a container of lubricant… oh great…

“I really need some help distracting myself right now.
But you don’t have to let me fuck you, y’know. I can just masturbate or something. Again. I’m not going to do anything without your consent. But, honestly, we’ve been friends for a while, but it’s a little awkward how pervy you’ve been with us. So I’m going to ask you if it’s okay for me to use you for a little while. I’m going to have other people take care of it later, once the secret’s out, so this is probably your only opportunity, Nate. You can turn and walk out of the room right now.” She flipped her hair before gazing at me, with a bemused expression.

She tossed the thing of lubricant at me expectantly.

“Well? Strip and use that.” I looked down and finally looked at her rod for the first time this night. It was definitely bigger than a couple of days ago, twitching erect and proud. I estimated it to be somewhere over eight inches.

“Um… isn’t that thing awfully big? I really doubt that it’s going to fit inside me,” I hesitated, taking a step back.

“Oh, come on, you know you’re waiting for me to stick it in. This is your fetish, right? This is what you wanted, right?” She looked at me like I was trash.

“Then why do you have a dick?”

“Because I want it, okay? That stupid guy told us that our bodies would become the thing of our dreams. I pushed myself to the limit on the soccer team because I wanted to beat the other team, to come out on top. But every girl I tried to date left me.”

“So you…”

“Think Freud Nate! Maybe I have penis envy or something, so I grew a penis! And a fucking big one! Is that what you want to hear? But if it wasn’t for your moronic fetish none of this would have happened. Vicki wouldn’t have gone to such lengths to find out about how to do this. The least you can do is either let me use you, or leave! Quit acting like such an indecisive bitch.”

“Look… Diana, I appreciate the offer, but you sound like you don’t like this either. And I don’t exactly want that thing inside me.”

“Think Freud again, Nate! My subconscious may want something different from what I’m telling you. And that’s true for you, too. You have, to be frank, always just done what we’ve told you. What impression do you think I have of you? We’re all going to be much more powerful than you Nate. You’ll always be our friend, but you’re also going to be our toy. That’s what you want. I have less of a use for you compared to the others so you should appreciate this opportunity. But again, I’m not a spoiled brat like Vicki has become. If you don’t want me to fuck you, just leave now!”

“Um… uh…” I stammered. The smell of Vicki’s precum, even a trickle of it, was thick and overpowering. The smell of her earlier activities hung around the room, overwhelming the senses. But, she said I could just leave now. My own dick was rock hard, staring at her shaft. How bad could it be?

“I guess, it’s fine… if you really want it,” I stammered out.

“Good job Nate! At last you’re being honest!” With a single pantherlike motion, Diana reached around my waist and pulled by pants down to my knees. “Alright, now either you apply the lube, or I’m going to go in raw. Okay?”

I grabbed the thing of lubricant out of her hands. I was never as close to Diana as I was Vicki or Sylvia, but I didn’t think that she’d do something like this to me.

“Diana, I just want to let you know that this isn’t all my fault. If you really hate this, you don’t have to do it.”

“You may have been sitting in a daze the past few days, but I think I’m already irrevocably committed,” Diana sighed. This medicine…” she pulled my pants down further and threw me down onto her mattress. She panted as she wrestled me down. “…makes us uncontrollably horny! You’ll like it too! Just… quit… struggling if you say you want it!” I felt her fingers slip into my butt, slick and cool with the lubricant. They wriggled around, long and slender, stretching and expanding my butt.

“Boys really aren’t much compared to girls… but I don’t even have a fleshlight on me. There would have been no use for one.” She then placed myself more throughougly under her. “Don’t be scared Nate, ok,” she sighed softly. “This will go fine. You’ll like it. Trust me.”

Slowly I felt her large fleshy rod exploring my backside. Gently at first. Then with a single grunt she thrust into me. Several inches went inside me at once. It was strange. It felt strange. She then began to thrust again. And another time. Slowly, she moved in and out of me.

“My mind keeps turning to sex… all the time. This is so inconvenient. You have absolutely no idea. So I’ve got to use you… at least for a little while. Thanks Nate.”
Gradually she began to move faster. A part of it felt good. Slightly warm. But I wasn’t sure if I liked it.

“Diana… you’ve never done anything like this before. Isn’t this weird?” Suddenly Diana stopped thrusting for a second.

She sounded choked up as she began. “I know. I know this is bizarre. But this drives me mad. Haven’t you even noticed that my room smells like cum? I can’t THINK straight anymore. It’s been a week, Nate. Just… forget it. I wasn’t thinking about you at all. Everyone has fetishes. That doesn’t mean that they actually want to experience them in reality. This must be really weird.” She lay there, crying slightly. Her massive weight rested on top of me, her breasts pressing into the back of my head. Her cock felt warm, still resting inside me. She felt excessively soft. Soft and heavy.

“Diana, Diana… it’s okay. You can keep going. It feels kind of nice.”

“Really… I know you’re probably lying because I’m crying. You act passive, but that doesn’t mean you want a cock in you.” She lay there, prone, on top of me for a little while, and she resumed.

“Things are going to be very weird from now on Nate. I told them that it would be a foolish idea to listen to that doctor, to take this experimental medication. We have no idea what it can possibly do to us… what it is doing to us. I think he simply desired fame?”
“Can you tell me who he is?” I responded. Maybe getting to him is the first step to stopping this madness.

“I don’t really want to make Vicki mad,” Diana replied.

“That’s probably all that going after her would accomplish. And soon… nobody will want to make Vicki mad.” She sped up, almost mechanically. “Ahh… uuh… you have no idea how good this feels Nate. I constantly feel like I have to have sex now… this dick feels like it’s the one in charge of me.” She was going even deeper inside me now. For the first time she was moving truly fast, the sound of slapping and sliding flesh against flesh going throughout the room. Diana’s dick felt warm, like it was my core. Precum leaked inside me as she got closer to her climax. I felt my body begin to get coated in sweat as the two of us kept moving. She was dictating the pace entirely. At 6’8 Diana was probably well over two hundred pounds. Her breasts squished against the back of my head, and her dirty blonde hair hung in front of me. She wrapped her hands around my body, as she thrust into me, prone and eager. Somehow I felt happy, as if I could truly help satisfy someone. Someone as big as Diana.

“Aah! AAAAAAHHH!!! Soon I felt somewhat sick as a blast of cum came out inside me, Diana unleashing everything. Pump after pump, she released it inside of me. I felt it began to leak out onto the mattress below, adding to the deep musk that permeated Diana’s room, as she just kept thrusting, hard, over and over. I couldn’t see anything as my face was buried into the covers. Soon, it was over. With one last smooth movement, Diana pulled out of me. I felt nauseous as large amount of cum still rested on the mattress around me. Excess cum was still dripping from Diana’s penis. I looked at it closely. Looked at what was inside me. Easily it was twice the size of my own, proud and smooth, and it was only half erect.

“It’s happening to all of us. This medicine is having weird effects on us Nate,” Diana smiled. “We’re going to be soooooo massive Nate. This is what you wanted, right? As that happens, we’re going to need more toys. But we’ll never forget you. Your fantasy is truly coming true Nate, isn’t it. And I’ll help arrange things, I know I’m the responsible one around here. She stretched, raising her head even higher, as she gazed down at me.

“Nate, I didn’t say I was done with you!” She grabbed my hair roughly and moved my head towards her cock, still gleaming for milky release. “You’re going to clean this. And then, I’m going to fuck you again. Of course, only if you want to be my sextoy.” Hesitantly, I nodded, and Diana smirked with superiority. She brought myself closer to her, and I began licking, gingerly at first, and then faster. Her cum tasted good, kind of fruity and salty. It began to come to life again, her full eight inches becoming erect as I licked at it. She stared down at me, panting. “This is what you wanted, right? No independence. No say. You’re going to be our little toy. Even if I don't use you as much as the others."

“And…” she said, gazing warmly down at me with a friendly expression, reminiscent of when she was teaching me soccer. When she was teaching anyone soccer. “Vicki’s not exactly cautious, but deep down she cares for you, and us at least. And the other two of us will make sure to take care of you.”

She sighed as she resumed thrusting into me again. “Even if I’m not really that into guys. I’m jealous that all the girls I fooled around with found some boy after a while, and they left me behind. Maybe that’s why I have this ridiculous dick. I’ll have to visit them. I’m sure some will think this is cool.”

We continued well into the night.