- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter! I'm going to be busy for a little while, but the story's just getting started!

“Looking cool, Joker!” Sylvia had recently become obsessed with this “Persona” series. I tended to keep up with anime with her, but I honestly didn’t have too much time to keep up with gaming. Especially when she made me watch so many of hers. Normally, we sat side by side. Today, she immediately sat in my lap, no questions asked.

“It’s more comfortable this way,” she smiled as she plopped down on top of me. She had never done anything like this before. I felt immediately uncomfortable as she sat on me. I had already experienced enough sexual tension for one day.

“A… are you sure you’re okay sitting here?”

“Yeah. For a matter of fact I think I am.” She settled into me. Immediately I realized that her clothes were skin tight on her. Her shirt exposed her midriff just a little. Her sweatpants dug into her. And her butt felt smooth and firm; it was hard to keep my concentration and my erection from rising and poking right into her. And she was definitely several inches taller than yesterday.

“So uh… what caused the growth spurts you and Vicki have been having today?”

“Do you think I could try cosplaying Futaba? I think she looks pretty cute here.”

“Uh… I think you could try it sometime. It might be kind of hard if you outgrow the outfit, though. Or the house.”

She leaned back comfortably into me, while sipping slowly from a carton of chocolate milk. Her back pressed into mine, and we leaned back together. It was always comfortable to watch her play videogames. But it was downright one of the most relaxing experiences that I had. With her head just a little higher, her hair was practically below my nose. Her hair smelled nice, she must have showered earlier.

“Please, calm down. I’ll tell you everything in good time. But you do think that I’d look good as Futaba, right?” She leaned back into me and encircled her arms around me. Leaning back, her innocent eyes gazed right back at me. I couldn’t possibly fret about her. The two of us sat there, watching as she kept playing Persona 5. I played some games, but I didn’t have time for a lot of single player ones. It was more relaxing to watch Sylvia play anyway. She kicked her legs back and forth as she settled in.

“You’ll look good as whomever you go as. You know you’ve been able to make any outfit look incredible. And you’re an incredible actor. It’s like you’re someone else entirely.” “

Hehe. Thanks.” We sat in silence for a while longer, as she kept playing the game. She acted completely normal.

“Does it feel good for me to sit on you?” she remarked out of nowhere.

“Y… yeah. It does.”

“Will it feel better when I’m bigger?”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You like feeling my tight jeans press into you. I’ve always taken care of myself. You really like this, don’t you?” A blush had emerged in her cheeks. “The character I told you about that I wanted to cosplay. She’s really short too, just like I’ve always been. I think generally it’s considered cute when girls can be held easily by a guy. Like we are right now.”

“Yeah, I guess that’s normal.”

“But you’re not normal. I mean, none of us really are, so it’s not a problem. But I found something out about you.” She shifted around in my lap. I was beginning to grow hard. I wasn’t used to having a girl squirm around in my lap. “You like big girls, don’t you? Really, really big girls.” I didn’t say anything. “I’m pretty good with technology, even if I don’t care about school. You’ve known that for quite some time. If you didn’t want us to know, it was probably a tactical mistake for you to check your fetishes at all while staying at a home with three girls. But I saw you looking at them. Pornography featuring half-interested girls in badly-recorded videos calling the viewer 'little man.' Hentai with girls who grow gigantic and fight monsters naked. And of course, some of it must actually be good, I guess, for someone that's into it. But still, that's not enough, isn't it? It's sad to pine after something that's impossible Nate. And I hate seeing my little Nate sad, so I wanted to give you more than that.”

“So, assuming I really am into gigantic girls, like you say. You know that’s impossible, right? You can’t just make yourself grow.”

“Maybe for someone as poor as you,” she said, sighing. “But you have no idea just how rich we actually are. My father developed some systems that are critical for the online marketplace, and developed them to become Nile.com.”

“Nile.com!? The one that’s overtaking Amazon!?”

“No,” Sylvia laughed. “But our family's still worth quite a bit. And Vicki found out about experimental technology in the works that could allow a person to grow, indefinitely. It laughs at what science could accomplish before. Square-Cube law? Nothing. Using this, I could grow big, just like you wanted me to.” “Big, just like I want you to be.”

My brain was on autopilot at this point, my dick brazingly jutting into Sylvia’s backside. Sylvia adjusted her butt around it, as her seat had changed just a little. “Yeah, big. Bigger everything. With the way guys focus on breast sizes, it's amazing that more aren't into it." She examined my bulge, boldly poking it with a single finger. "Hehe, you are so hard right now. Just like I want you to be around me. I was kind of disappointed at first, because I think it’s hard to be cute when you’re ten feet tall or more. But you know what? That’s entirely wrong. I’m going to be big AND cute.” By this point, her movements had to be deliberate. She had quite focusing on Persona, and she was bouncing up and down in my lap. GOD, she felt so good.

“But, of course, my sisters and I have always shared everything, to an extent that anyone ordinary would find weird. Our secrets. Our stuff. Ourselves.” I felt myself feeling on the verge of bursting, even though that couldn’t possibly be what she meant. “I mean exactly what you think I do. My first kiss was Vicki. She had already kissed Diana before I got to her, though. Even as Vicki tried out several boyfriends, she always told me that she dumped them because none of them were as skilled as me. To be honest, there's a 50-50 chance that Vicki was lying about that though.” She ran a hand down the inside of my thigh, stroking me. “I probably don’t seem like the type who is that skilled at sex, but I’ve practiced a lot. And I want to make sure that you are… fully introduced to us.” Sylvia swiveled around, even while sitting in my lap, and hooked her legs around me. I couldn’t even say anything.

“After all,” she proclaimed, growing bolder. “You aren’t experienced in sex AT ALL, are you? This is a problem. It’s one I’ll have to correct. It’s one we’ll all have to correct. I’ve had a crush on you for some time, and Vicki has as well, even if she won’t admit it. Diana… she’ll still mess around with you anyway. After all, as sisters, we share EVERYTHING.”

“I… I…” “

You stammering fool!” Slyvia proclaimed, taking on a deep, faux-haughty voice she had used for some of her cosplay before. “You will have to obey our every command, all three of us! And you will enjoy it more than you have anything else, you pervert.” Her crotch was hot, as it rested right on top of my dick, which felt like it was about to burst.

“Now… I want you… please pull my sweatpants off. I’ll let my sisters have you in time.” This wasn’t the time to hesitate. Her sweat pants were skin-tight on her, but surely it couldn’t be too hard to take something off which was designed for comfort. It was hard, but I NEEDED them off. The noise of the game still played in the background as I dug my fingers into her soft flesh and pulled hard. Her soft and firm flesh splayed out against her fingers as I got a handful, and pulled as hard as I could. For a second they couldn’t budge.

“Nate, are you that weak? I need you. NOW. Your master… needs her servant,” Sylvia panted, her voice swelling with need. With one last motion, I dug my fingers as deep as I could into her sweatpants and pulled. They slipped down from her ass immediately, exposing her soft butt. In a single motion, I undid the button on my pants, and naked flesh ran against naked flesh as my dick poked into her pale butt. In the heat of the moment, she began to slide into me, attempting to slide my rod into her welcoming flesh. And at that moment, I exploded. I came all over, and Sylvia giggled as she placed her hands around it, letting the gooey semen cover them.

“Well, you’re a fast shooter, aren’t you?” I felt like I wanted to die at that moment as I began to slink down.

“Don't worry, my cute Nate. We’re not done here.” I heard her stomach rumble, even as she moved to insert my dick again. “Growth is triggered in desire. The desire to be bigger. The desire to be more powerful. And I want the power to protect you. I want you to feel safe around me, enveloped by me.” Her stomach rumbled again. “You are going to fuck me now. NOW.” She slid her shaft into me, in one single motion. Her wet snatch enveloped me, juices flowing from her, mixing with my semen.

“Ahh… Hah…. Ahhhhhhhh..” I thrust forward blindly, looking down into her face. “Do you see what you do to me? You've MASTERED the art of combining cute and sexy. You don’t have to be some giant to turn me on.” Sylvia didn’t appear to be satisfied with this answer, even as we thrust together.

“O… on to your back Nate.” I immediately lay down, looking up at her from a cowboy position. “Y… you need to know one thing. I thought this was weird at first, but now that I actually know that it can be done? Everyone will be looking up at us. At the Small triplets. We’ll be the most famous people that have ever lived. And you’ll be with us the entire way. I want you to be with us. With me.” She gazed down at me, as she bobbed up and down on my shaft, faster and faster. At my size, it was still big for her. My shaft filled her completely, running along the inside of her walls. Inside her. “And that’s what’s going to happen. There’s no going back now.” We silently fucked for a little while, the game still running as we went faster and faster, both of us crying out in sync. Finally with a last cry, she changed position, falling into me and locking my lips onto mine.

"I... I'm cute even if I'm big Nate, right? Right?"

"Of course you are, Sylvia. You always will be." I grabbed her tightly as she shook in my arms, the two of us coming together violently. Her back arched rigid as I poured my seed into her. We lay down together for a while, holding each other. Finally, she sat back up, her stomach rumbling again.

“The more you look at me like that, the more I know I know you'll look soooo cute when I'm huge. The more I have to have you beneath me, the more I have to grow. We’re going to be massive, and” she cooed running her hand down my cheek, “you’re going to love every minute of it.” Her stomach rumbled again. Louder.

“Let's go get some food from the kitchen. Now.”