- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New chapter! I probably won't keep updating every day, but it should be pretty regular.

And so I found myself with her at a Brazillian steak buffet. During biology class. People stared at her as she went in. Especially since she wasn’t anywhere near appropriately dressed for such a place.

“This is the life!” Vicki exclaimed, ignoring the stares sent her way. “I don’t have to do what my parents tell me anymore. If Vicki wants to go to an all-you-can-eat steak buffet, she’s going to do so!”

“That’s great and all, but didn’t you just eat an hour ago?”

“Maybe I did, but I’m still hungry!” Vicki huffed. “Don’t worry, I’m paying. I know how poor you are.” Quickly deciding to change the topic, I went ahead and asked the waiter to find us a table.

He looked at Vicki for half a second like he was going to kick her out, but he changed his mind as he led us towards the back, away from everybody else. As soon as we were sat, Vicki got up and immediately went towards the buffet. I decided to get something to. It’s not every day that we get free steak.

Soon I found myself sitting down across from Vicki, marveling at the incredible speed she shoveled steak into her mouth.

“That waiter was so fucking rude…” Vicki said between mouthfuls. “Sometimes you’re just hungry for steak. I don’t have time to go home and change.”

“I thought you were trying to diet?” I finally blurted out.

“I just payed for your meal and you asked me about fucking dieting? For the last time, I am not going to get fat! Tell me,” she motioned, pointing her fork at me, “do I look like I’m getting fat?”

“I didn’t say you were getting fat. Just that you really are eating a lot in one day. I don’t mean to sound like a jerk. It’s just that you asked me a couple of months ago to help you watch what you ate.” Really though, it didn’t look like she was getting fat. Of course, people don’t get fat in one day. But somehow… Vicki looked different.

“I’ve always wanted to just be able to fucking let go. And now that I’m here, I can. Eating’s one of the greatest pleasures in life. My doctor said that I ate because I’m depressed. Well maybe I fucking did! People can be awful sometimes. I kept trying to date new boys throughout high school, show them a good time, and then they never did what I wanted. One even started cheating with some stupid slut after a couple of weeks!” She shoveled potato into her mouth angrily, punctuating her rant.

“Well, you know what? Fuck em. Fuck em all. Because they are going to regret it. And you’ll see…” she said, jabbing her fork at me again. “You don’t need to worry about going to class anyway. Because you’re staying with the most awesome triplets the world has ever seen. And I’m the most awesome of all.”

I began to transfix upon her. It looked like her belly was starting to emerge from her shirt again, even as she ate. But she wasn’t getting any fatter. I only heard the sound of her voracious chewing, as silverware quickly was disposed and she began eating with her bare hands. Her breasts pressed out, her bra creaking and groaning as it yearned to give up the battle. And a tear began to form at the top of her shirt.

“Nate,” she huffed between bites

“Yes.”

“I’m about to run out. Get me more. I can’t be seen like this.” I immediately followed her command, wanting to find out what in the world was going on. I piled a plate full of steak, fish, whatever I could find. Soon the entire thing was several layers tall, almost overflowing with meat. I brought it back to Vicki, who was glaring daggers at me. Her stomach rumbled menacingly as I got closer. What was going on!?

“Took you long enough,” she grumbled as she snatched the mountain of food from my hands. It was consumed just like the first, the pile of food quickly disappearing into her gullet. Her shirt was clearly quite stained now. I watched almost dreamily as the rips in her clothes turned into tears.

“More.” I brought her more. Hours passed as she
just kept eating and eating. Nobody should be able to eat that much. Hell, it should kill her.
Vicki’s eating slowed down after a while, slightly, as she began to talk again.

“You’ve been staring at me, haven’t you? You’ve been staring at me a lot. And you know what? Don’t think I haven’t always noticed it. Even before you stayed here, I was the only one of us you stared at. Especially if I wore something nicee… and revealing for you.”

“It’s easy to stare at you,” I replied honestly. She arched her back a little more, her assets jutting out yet farther than before.

“I agree. I stare at me some too. I know… I know that’s fucking weird. But I even find that it helps when I masturbate. You know, staring at these babies.” She slowly cupped her boobs, watching my eyes as they overflowed her hands. “For a while I’ve kindof imagined what it would be like to fuck myself. I’ve even filmed myself before. Naked. I mean. I look like a porn star. I wanted to lose this bit of fat in my tummy because then no one could beat me. You’ve always kinda hung out with me too, so I feel like I should let you stare at them as well. And you’re going to see a LOT more of them this year.”

“Y…yeah.” My dick was rock hard this point. Vicki could be crude around people, but this was different. With that, she resumed eating. God, where was she putting it.
After a while, the waiter walked towards the back, trying to see what was going on in the corner.

“Hey, you college students can’t use this as a hangout spot. It’s been two hours since you got here. Time to go.” Suddenly he turned the corner, and his voice was lost as he saw Vicki. “W…what in the hell…” Vicki got up and turned to face him. With a shock, I realized that she was staring him in the eye. He was barely shorter than me! Her shirt had ridden up until it had effectively become a midriff, and her jeans had tears throughout.

SNAP!

Her bra strap that I worked so hard to put on this morning came off all of a sudden, even as the tatters of her shirt clung to her like paint.

“Look, we’re leaving now,” Vicki responded, apparently unfazed. “C’mon Nate. Let’s mosey away from this uptight man.”

“Stop it! Hey! That’s public indecency!” Everyone was indeed staring at her. But just as many people were viewing her with lust as disgust.

“You don’t need to worry about it. It’s not like she’s hurting anyone,” I admonished the waiter. I didn’t want a scene to occur.

“Of course she is! She’s ruining the atmosphere of this place. You two are never welcome here again!” It was at that moment that Vicki burped extremely loudly, straight into the waiter’s face. He looked like he could kill someone.

“Why are you doing this!? I will call the cops! I’ve never had anyone do this!”

“Far be it from me to properly appreciate a meal. Most of the people come here and just get one plate. It’s like they don’t understand the meaning of a buffet.” She sucked in her breath to sigh, with spectacular effect. At that point her jeans button, straining to the point of bursting, flew off at a high speed and hit him squarely in the stomach. The waiter sucked in his breath for a moment.

“I won’t call the cops… if you just get out now. Go.”

“Well that was a good meal anyway. C’mon Nate, let’s go.” I quickly followed her out the restaurant, running alongside her. It wasn’t that far from here to the house.

Vicki suddenly stopped. “C’mon, we need to get out of here.”

“Just hang on for a second. This shirt is absolutely killing me. Her statement had to be true. Her shirt now lay above her exposed bellybutton, and it it visibly dug into her flesh. Even the outlines of heavy, thick nipples stood out, bouncing up and down with every step she took. It was one of the greatest sights of my life. But I wasn’t prepared for what she did next.

“Help me get this off. Now.” Vicki began pulling at her shirt in every direction, hoping to pull it off of her.

“Yeah, I’ll do my best.” I wasn’t going to ignore THIS command. But I had no idea how to approach it. The thing was glued on like a second skin. I tried pulling on it, but nothing was working at all. Vicki grunted in frustration as she strained pulling at it.

“C’mon Nate! This hurts… fuck it.” With one smooth motion, she arched her back as high as she could, while she pulled at the chest area. The pressure was too much, and the entire thing shredded open.

I stood transfixed as Vicki admired her body. She ran her hands a little over her nipples, tracing her fingers over the swollen nubs with care.

“This feels really good in the cool air.” The night was cool and brisk, but I was focused entirely on Vicki’s chest by this point. Her breasts bounced up and down, firm and supple as she walked. Anyone who saw us stared, but she continued to walk as if nothing was amiss.

“There’s no way what just happened is possible,” I finally told her. “I swear you’re like twice as big as you were a few minutes ago.”

“Twice as big is an exaggeration,” she nonchalantly replied. “I’m just a few inches taller, that’s all.”
“That’s all,” I repeated back slowly.

“That’s right. That’s all. Just a few inches taller."
Nowhere near what you envisioned. Not yet.”

We had already almost made it back to the house. I vaguely heard hollering and whooping as we walked back to the house. What in the hell was going on? And if Vicki kept growing… what would that mean. Vicki simply smiled mischeviously.

Soon, still in a daze, Vicki and I began to open the front door. The gigantic front door. And then we were inside. Crumbs littered the floor, scattered about everywhere. A loud crunching sound echoed throughout the room. One after another, numerous empty boxes. One after another, were strewn about in a trail. And at the end was Sylvia, still munching on pocky. She simply looked up at me, smiling, holding a solitary stick of pocky.

“Want some?”