- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Believe it or not, an update!

             It took a couple of days, all in all, to drive to Los Angeles. For the last part of the ride, Sylvia switched out riders, so that she was with Yuki, and I rode with Jasmine. She never even got a license, so that meant I was driving. I was actually kind of worried about that. Over the past few months, I had spent most of the time being dragged and carried from place to place by the Small sisters. I really didn’t do much in the way of actually driving myself. And I had to pick it up again on the Interstate, of all places. Jasmine was very excited, however.

             “So you’re not that worried about spending some time away from Sylvia?” I asked her. “You were acting pretty worried about it earlier…”

             “No,” she replied, kicking her legs in the backseat. “I had a lot of fun with Yuki. And I’m having a lot of fun with you. I’ve never really had fun like this before. I just spent most of my time in my room at home…” her eyes were glued to the window, watching the scenery pass her. “I’ve never been this far west before,” she chirped. “My family never really took me everywhere.”

             “That’s what happens when you spend all your money on a pair of panties,” I laughed. “And what happens when you’re parents don’t care for you at all.” Jasmine nodded grimly as we kept driving along. “I still can’t believe she just got me game systems when I asked for them. And an exercise bike too!” She chirped, diverting the conversation.

             “Sylvia has as much of an interest in you staying fit as I do…” I replied. “And she does want to take care of all of us.”

             “Yeah, nobody’s ever done this much for me!”

             And so the conversation stayed the same throughout the rest of the drive. It wasn’t too bad. And from the outside, Sylvia’s truck looked completely ordinary. Nobody could guess that it was carrying a gigantic girl.

             Soon, the highways became packed, even late at night. We were making it to L.A. The area around the convention was particularly terrible. They could hold over 50,000 people—but every single spot was taken this year, probably because of Sylvia. However, there was still little trouble in making it to the Marriott.

             Soon the car was pulling into the lot. We had made it to L.A—the convention would be starting tomorrow. But the four of us had to find a place to stay—a bit of a challenge when the leader of the pack stands twenty feet tall.

             “Sylvia! Sylvia, I love you!” Voices screamed as she stepped out of the truck. Sylvia was clearly tired, but she stifled a yawn as she crawled out and waved her hands to everyone in a bubbly fashion.

             “HELLO L.A!” Sylvia winked, greeting the adoring crowd. “SYLVIA SMALL HAS ARRIVED!!!” They kept waving at her, screaming, jumping up and down. Cameras flashed all around to get pictures of Sylvia, clad casually in a T-shirt. Her hair was neatly styled and her clothes sharp—I don’t know how she did it, but somehow Sylvia looked like she hadn’t been riding in a truck at all.

             “Unfortunately… I’m a little ahhhhh,” Sylvia yawned sweetly, “a little tired right now. So I’m going to take my friends…” Sylvia stepped slowly and carefully towards Jasmine and I, who were beginning to swarm us. It was almost menacing—Jasmine looked terrified as the crowd swarmed around her. Soon Sylvia’s gigantic foot had to physically push people away to separate us out.

             “Stay right by my side,” Sylvia called after us. “I’m tired… I’m ready to go to the hotel.” We followed, right underneath Sylvia’s pants, as she led us into the Marriott. The crowd followed her… but they kept some distance from her gigantic feet, which provided a circle of protection for us.

             Soon we were in front of a couple of hotel staff, standing formally in front of a strange sort of garage.

             “This hotel has a special entrance into the lower lobby,” one of them explained. There were several staff members standing there, with the bodies of bouncers. Some of them were even armed. “We carry extra protection because of the amount of people who wish to see Sylvia. This way we’ll be able to keep people out.”

             “Ok…” Sylvia stared at the garage entrance, sounding nervous. At last, the garage entrance began to open, leaving ten feet of clearance. Sylvia slowly clambered inside—the three of us followed her in. As soon as we made it, the door shut behind us, clanging with a heavy, metallic sound.

             We were in a hotel lobby, sans most of the furniture. There was a massive set of blankets and sheets laid out for Sylvia. At the other end, an incredible mound of fruit and snacks were laid out, courtesy for Sylvia. The room was sparsely provided on the whole, but to provide all this to Sylvia must have cost a great deal of money.

             “Well, it looks like this is our set-up!” Sylvia sounded relieved. I don’t think that she expected as much as she got. She had to crawl throughout the room. Yuki, Jasmine, and I were all looking up at her butt as she crawled, something that Sylvia definitely noticed. As she inspected the other set of doors, she wriggled it slightly… I felt something happy rising in my shorts already.

             “I’m a little tired right now, you three. I don’t know if I’m up to playing with my dolls tonight. Sylvia yawned again, lying down on the vast set of covers. “My sisters have always told me that I lie down stone still in my sleep. So you can just sleep with me if you want. Someone needs to get the lights though. I quickly walked over to the set of several switches that controlled the lights in the lobby and turned them all down. There must have been a lot of people outside, but it was still very quiet and dark in here. I felt something hit me as I turned around, falling over encased in fabric. I struggled against it to get out, but to no avail.

             “It’s just my shirt!” Sylvia laughed as I extricated myself slowly from the mass of fabric. Soon I was able to fully extricate myself from the shirt, laughing myself. There was just so much of it. I walked over to Sylvia, who I knew must be stripped down.

             “I’ve been overflowing so much recently…” Sylvia sighed, as all three of us clambered on top of her in the darkness. “I’m not that hungry now, the thirty subs you got me this morning has held me up, but I know none of you have eaten in a little while… so please…”

             I believe that Jasmine was being started out on the other nipple as Sylvia moved me on top of her breast. I kind of simply threw myself on to her breast—nearly two feet high and nearly two feet long. It was capped with an areolae six inches in diameter and a skinny nipple two inches in length. The feel of it was familiar to me by now, as I easily placed my mouth over it. The flow of milk was wider even than when she first lactating. Feeling the vast soft breast beneath me, I thought about how many gallons of milk were contained within her vast breast.

             “This is one reason that I don’t really want to be too big…” Sylvia breathed erotically. “I’ll be able to feed you no matter how big I am… but I love the feeling of your cute little mouths suckling on my nipple. I don’t want to go without it. Ever.”

             I felt myself beginning to calm down as the milk flowed into me. I haven’t eaten all day, taking the warm stream down my mouth easily. My entire body felt warm as it flowed into me.

             “I still have so much milk,” Sylvia spoke softly. “But you already look like you’ve had a lot. Don’t tell me that you can’t drink all of my delicious, nutritious milk!” Her stomach easily accepted multiple people on us. Impulsively, I wrapped both of my arms around her breast—Jasmine, not to be undone, did the same. Sylvia squealed slightly at this touch.

             “My little dolls are always so eager! I’m never going to get over this!!! It’s so great!” Sylvia squealed quietly as she moved beneath us, adjusting her position. Soon she pulled a sheet over her, the three of us becoming trapped between Sylvia and the covers—which were even thicker to compensate for her size. Sylvia had thrown even the blanket over her, although it was pretty hot here. Then again, she had always done that, so it made sense that she would keep that up now. I swear, it was October and over eighty at night. It was very hot here—and I mean literally hot—trapped between Sylvia and the covers.

             “I’m a very heavy sleeper as long as it’s not noisy… so you can do whatever you want…” Sylvia yawned again, getting prepared for sleep.

             “The humidity here’s wonderful, isn’t it?” Jasmine spoke to me eagerly. In the extreme darkness of the covers, I could still make out a bit of a shadow that I thought was her. “

             “Sometimes the doll thing’s kind of play, but right now I seriously want you to act like dolls,” Sylvia mumbled. “I’m a weird sleeper—you moving around on me won’t wake me up, but talking will.”

             “EXCUSE ME!  I don’t mean to be rude, but I’m trying to sleep up here!!!” Sylvia shouted, rapping her hand against the ceiling, causing plaster to rain down. I grabbed Sylvia’s arm, afraid that she’d just punch through into the next floor. It did quiet down, however. The room became silent instantly, the wide awake Sylvia grumbling as she pulled the covers over her. However, in a moment, the sounds still continued, people quietly asking for names and other information. That’s when it hit me—the registration for the convention was right above us.

             “They’re still talking!” Sylvia groaned. “Why? Why won’t they shut up? SHUT UP!” Sylvia hit the ceiling harder, so hard that I could almost feel the room shake underneath the covers. “Nate, you’ve had plenty of milk, right?”

             “Yeah! Why?”

             “Below duty for Sylvia, that’s why. There might be underage people up there, so we need to be quiet,” Sylvia whispered. “Geez… the effect of this medicine is ridiculous… I doubt you mind though. Please your giant cute benefactor, Nate…” Sylvia yawned again widely. As I removed myself from Sylvia’s erect nipple, Yuki quickly took my place to begin suckling at her. I shuffled down her body, going down the sweaty surface. I crawled down her stomach, her hips, and soon I began to turn around, repositioning myself on her body. After turning around, my feet were between the legs of Yuki and Jasmine, both suckling at Sylvia’s breasts. Soon I was staring face to face with her own gigantic vagina. Feeling around in the dark, I was Her smell was different than the overpowering haze of Vicki. Rather, it was one that was sweet, erotic… one that made me desperate to please her. It mixed with the growing smell of her sweat.

             Gingerly, I moved myself towards her button of a clitoris, and I began to suck on it. Sylvia groaned slightly. It almost felt like I could feel the steam rising from her vagina. I was licking at her sweat and cum, the white substance flowing into my mouth. Sylvia bucked against me, extremely lightly, as I began to buck against her stomach. I wasn’t sure how this was going to help her fall asleep, but I wasn’t complaining.

             The smell of Sylvia’s sweat was incredibly strong… due to her habit of coating herself in numerous blankets, she typically showered every morning. But now I found myself licking at her feverishly, plunging both of my hands into her large pussy, fondling every inch of her.

             “You’re all so cute… rubbing yourselves all over my large body… Nate… you’re tiny movements are so adorable…” her body moved beneath me, almost flowing as I felt herself quickly build to a climax. Just bucking myself along her body and getting to feel my dick ride alongside the sweaty skin was enough… I felt myself cumming explosively onto her skin, where I lay there limply. Sylvia responded with a much more subdued climax—her cum splashed onto my hands, the thick liquid spraying gently out of the massive girl. I couldn’t see anything, but I could feel it flowing on me immediately. Lightly, I lapped at her clit, doing what I could to extend her orgasm as Sylvia shrank slightly. Trapped here in the covers, with her sweat, her skin, her cum, the fragrance of Sylvia had become as strong as Vicki’s ever was… I couldn’t have enough of it.

             “They stopped upstairs…” Sylvia said quietly, just enough to hear. Soon the sound of her light breathing came from above. It didn’t feel right to sleep on her naked body… but Jasmine had clearly already done the same, curled up on her breast. Yuki was simply drinking from Sylvia, still intent upon it. It appeared the best two pillows were already occupied… but anywhere on Sylvia’s body would work for sleep.

             Laying down on Sylvia’s body, I curled up, and began to feel myself drifting off among the haze of Sylvia’s sweat, her body below me, and the heavy blankets covering me.

Crashing the Convention (Part 1)

             I woke up, feeling sticky all over. Sylvia’s sweat had stuck to my body to such a degree that I felt like I needed to peel myself off of her. Light was pouring in, even through the incredibly thick blankets. So I could make out the form of Sylvia’s perfect, “thin” stomach before me. Even now, rivulets of sweat were running down its massive form. Yuki and Jasmine were before me as well, both completely naked. Both of their small forms were highly attractive in their own right—when their heads were positioned on Sylvia’s breasts, the picture presented before me was so erotic that it had no right to exist.

             “Morning Nate,” Jasmine called out. She definitely looked smug as she hugged the massive breast before her. “We were going to wake you up in a bit. You looked pretty comfortable there, as you should be…”

             “Today’s going to be a long day…” Sylvia yawned. “I said I’d be there to three A.M. for something, the last event of the day. It’s only 7:30 now… we can take our time to get going. You should have breakfast first… right?”

             “You mean your milk, right?”

             “It’s the most erotic way to have breakfast, isn’t it? Besides, you know that it’s cooler when you can just drink it.”

             “Like how you always got smoothies all the time!” Yuki laughed, poking Sylvia’s gigantic breast.

             “Exactly! You all are drinking my milkshake!”

             “Well that’s one way to put it!” I laughed. “I wasn’t saying I was disappointed or anything. Really, your milk is the best thing that I’ve ever tasted!”

             “Ah… that’s sweet Nate. You know, you three drinking my milk actually helped me fall asleep last night. It makes me calm. I don’t know how to explain it, but when it’s like… flowing out of me. But people drinking my milk actually helps me fall asleep. It made me feel nice and tired last night. Nothing makes me feel more secure than when all my little fri… dolls are crawling all over me.” I blushed at this statement. Coated in Sylvia’s sweat, I moved up to her gigantic breast, and began to drink my breakfast. I felt calm upon drinking it… but also invigorated, like I could easily take the day. My head was matted to my hair with sweat.

             “It was pretty hot in there last night, wasn’t it Nate? But I find it kind of sexy… drenching all my little dolls with my sweat.” Sylvia smiled fondly, switching her hand between the three of us for a few moments. I kept drinking from her in silence, until Sylvia propped herself on her elbow and yawned widely.

             “We’re going to prepare for today then. I’m cosplaying… and I don’t want everyone to be smelling my sweat all day. So we’re going to go to use the pool as a bath for a little while. You need to wash off too… I don’t want you smelling like my sweat either. And then you’re going to help me get my cosplay ready. For today… I thought that I’d dress as Catherine, from the game Catherine.” That was one game she played that I had definitely paid attention to. I actually played the co-op with her, although Sylvia got a little frustrated with my block pushing skills. As someone who understood the game, it was necessary to ask…

             “Which Katherine?”

             “Catherine. The blonde one. I think I’m going to make a splash, showing up in this white dress at the con! All of you look forward to it!”

             “Right… as nice as your sweat is, I could use a bath…” Yuki jumped off of her vast body, landing on the floor with a soft thud. She pressed a button at the other end of the room, and another vast entranceway began to open up, leading to one of the two hotel pools. One that Sylvia had completely reserved for herself. I wasn’t sure if that was the fame or the money talking in this instance. Numerous bottles of shampoo were stacked next to the shallow end of the pool, along with large bars of soap and several bottles of hair dye.

             Jasmine and I jumped off of Sylvia’s body as well, Sylvia having thrown off the numerous blankets and sheets. She began to rise up into a crawling position, being unable to stand up within the confines of the room. She crawled into the pool room.

             Chairs were still set up throughout it, each of them absolutely tiny next to the form of Sylvia.

             “It’s like I’m crawling through a giant dollhouse!” Sylvia marveled, picking up one of the giant beachchairs and studying it with intent. Her hands carefully manipulated the object, delicately handling it so it didn’t break. “It really is this cool… being this big. I never thought that I would be able to see the world this way. I never thought I would be able to have really cool followers who would stay with me and help me like this. Especially you Nate. Your dream is my dream.”

             Sylvia slowly slipped into the water. It stood only eight feet deep, not even standing up to her butt when standing in it. For a while, Sylvia sat on the edge. Her naked figure presented an imposing sight.

             “Of course your dream is our dream,” Jasmine said. “There’s no right for someone so powerful to be so sweet?”

             “Really?” Sylvia smiled. “I’m going to ask you to clean me up right now, while I just lay here and relax. I have ultra cute little people tending to my every need—I think I’m getting quite a bit out of this,” Sylvia gently dipped herself in the pool, her head resting on the shallow end. Her body stretched across nearly the entirety of the pool. The water supported her breasts, raising them slightly in the water. She slowly whistled as she waved a finger at us, beckoning her three dolls to come over.

             “Are you all ready? Jasmine, Yuki, Nate. I need my harem to wash me right now!” Sylvia called the three of us over, “Jasmine… you get to wash my… private parts. Yuki, you’re on hair duty. I’m sorry Nate, you’re on the pits, and stomach, and my general mid-section.” Yuki immediately began squirting half a bottle of shampoo onto Sylvia’s hair… she rubbed her hands across the vast plains of her hair. It flowed all the way down into the water, extending past her shoulders. Yuki had quite a task to tend to.

             But I had another. Sylvia raised her arm up, exposing her armpit, a crevice from which the smell of her sweat was particularly strong. She flashed a lazy smile at me. Quickly, I grabbed one of the rags laid out for us,

             “Your hair has always been particularly luxurious,” Yuki sighed, letting some of the strands flow through her fingers as she began to lather her up. “At this size, it’s unbelievable. Really, everything is.”

             “Um-hmm,” Sylvia hummed in satisfaction. She was making waves with one of her foot, lazily raising it in and out of the water.

             I began to lather up the rag, applying it to an armpit that my head could easily fit inside. The stench rising from there was simultaneously terrible and wonderful… and it was my duty to get rid of all of it. I used both hands to spread the rag around her armpit-her armpit hair had grown out a little, but it wasn’t particularly long yet—especially for someone her size. Soon I had foamed up all of the area inside the single armpit. I began to scrub at the area with more force, splashing water onto the surface—it was someone difficult to clean someone else—especially when they were sixty times as big as you.

             “Did your parents call again?” Sylvia asked Jasmine out of Curiosity, even as the smaller girl tried to clean her crotch.

             “Yeah… I keep telling them how much fun I’m having here. Frankly, how much better you are than them. But they keep insisting that you’re kidnapping me, and that they’re going to file charges.” Even as they talked, I finished applying the water to her armpit, removing all the suds I had lathered up. Even after a full wash, the smell was still there. Not as strong as before, but strong. Of course, I suppose a girl her size could produce a lot of sweat. So I began the process over again. Not that it was in the least bit unpleasant—I basked in the feeling of her wet skin as I cleaned her armpit. And I LIKED her smell.

             “Going to file charges?” Sylvia laughed. “Good luck taking me to court. I wouldn’t be able to fit in there. You don’t need to call them anymore regardless. I told you that you can talk to whomever you want, even after you live with me. But it’s pointless if they’re just going to harass you… speaking of which, I’m pretty clean down there. Time to clean my ass.” Sylvia’s entire body turned underneath me, her armpit moving away as Sylvia created vast waves throughout the pool. I felt my body bobbing up and down as Sylvia’s other arm came crashing towards me. I got water in my mouth as the simple act of Sylvia’s turning around created a tempest in the pool. I guess it was time for her left armpit.

             Sylvia brought her right armpit up to her mouth and sniffed at it. “It’s good enough, I guess. Not too strong. Nate, get the other.” Obediently, I began the process again, attacking the other armpit.

             “Yuki, everything that I told you about arrived in your room, right?” I had spent the last of my time before I left with Diana, so I didn’t have too strong of an idea as to what they looked like, but some of the normal sized rooms—adjacent to Sylvia’s new larger one—had been completed. She said that she’d let us pick out furniture… books… everything for all of them. The only conditions were that they all had to open up to Sylvia’s room, through a small door designed to be opened with her fingers, and that we had to keep them regularly cleaned.

             “Yeah… it’s there. It’s really nice. Far nicer than when I was staying at for college.”

             “Do you still want to go back?” Sylvia asked, curiosity tinting her voice.

             “No… I was worried about staying with you, for my future. I always freaked out about what I would do, how I would handle living on my own. It made me want to pull my hair out… speaking of which… it’s kind of silly, but I don’t think that I can get the shampoo out of your hair myself… maybe you can dunk it under the water…” Yuki asked, red-faced. “I’m sorry…”

             “You don’t have to be sorry!” Sylvia teased, before dunking her head under the water, letting a great stream of bubbles flow forth, as the shampoo ran off her head into the pool. Yuki placed her hands deep under the water’s surface herself, doing what she could to get the shampoo out of Sylvia’s hair. Even as she did this, I continued washing at her armpit. I realized now while scrubbing the soap out of it that she would have dipped it under the water if I had just asked.

             Soon I had cleaned the left armpit to a satisfactory degree as well—passing the Sylvia smell test.

             “Just soap up my stomach and chest once, Nate. I’ll dip myself under the water to get it off. You don’t have to ask… I mean, most the reason I have you do this anyway is just because it feels so comforting… having your little arms flow all over me. I’m having a giant pool built at the house for me. I intend to do this everyday!” I didn’t have to be told a second time. I applied body wash across her flat, supple stomach, sudsing up her soft stomach. From there, I went up to her incredible breasts, the same ones that the three of us had breakfast from a short time ago. However, Sylvia was tapping her foot up and down impatiently in the water—the convention had already started—I realized that she wanted to get going.

             “Alas, it seems that I don’t have the time to sink my hands into you right now, Sylvia!” I exclaimed as I continued applying a lot of body wash to her underboob—where the smell of sweat had grown particularly strong as well.

             “You have all the time in the world Nate. Just not right now.” I quickly finished applying the body wash to Sylvia, and Yuki had finished lathering up her hair a second time. Sylvia generated a great wave, rippling throughout the pool, as she dipped her entire body underneath the water’s surface. Soon she rose back up… and up… and up… as she stood up out of the pool. I didn’t realize, but the pool’s depth, along with the ceiling’s height, allowed Sylvia free reign to stand up in the room.

             “All right everyone, this is a scouting mission as well. If any of you see any girl’s I’d like, make sure to introduce me to them!” Sylvia chirped. “Cosplay time!”

             “Should we help you with that too?” Yuki asked, she had immediately taken to paddling through the water, trying to get in a quick lap.

             “Only by putting on your cosplay!” Sylvia explained. “I have it all picked out for the three of you. Jasmine… YOU are going as Futaba in my stead! Maybe I couldn’t go this time, but someone had to! Yuki!” Sylvia pointed with a flourish at her. “YOU are going as Katherine, with a K. I have to complete the set! And Nate! You know how this is going. You have a bushy wig with your name on it!”

             “Yep! I knew it!” I exclaimed. “I knew that I would be Vincent tonight. There are far worse characters to go as though. Isn’t this setting up Yuki for failure though? How is Vincent supposed to pick Katherine when Catherine figured out how to grow four times as tall?”

             “This is the alternate dimension where Katherine is lesbian and Catherine appears for her too. They’re reunited with her, the three of them, in a relationship. And Futaba too!” Sylvia laughed. “I’m not taking the lore of our cosplay too seriously, Nate. All three of you will find your outfits next to mine, near the deep end of the pool!”

             “Of course I’m go ing to go as the shut-in,” Jasmine sighed, heading towards her outfit.

             “The most adorable shut-in in video game history!” Sylvia exclaimed. At Sylvia’s words, Jasmine perked up, almost running towards her costume. I immediately began to put on the casual outfit, slipping it on with ease. The girls of course, had a much harder time. The cosplay really made me realize how much easier it was to dress for men than for women a lot of the time.

             Vicki, Yuki, and myself were given wigs, but Sylvia went the extra step of beginning to dye her hair fully blonde.

             “This would be so much easier if I just had blonde hair normally like Diana,” Sylvia poured out multiple bottles of dye onto her, spreading it throughout her vast expanse of hair. “I need to curl it into those sort of odd drills too…” Yet it didn’t take her long at all. In but a few minutes, Sylvia had worked the dye through her hair, and had effortlessly styled it. In but another moment, Sylvia had slipped on the outfit, and twirled around in the white outfit, prepared to seize the day.

             “Everyone! It’s time! I’m going to be the star of the show, and a lot of people are going to go after me and the people I keep around me. So you all need to stay with me at all times! I don’t want anyone taking you just to get to me or something. Remember: Rule number one—STAY BY MY SIDE!”

             Sylvia did an impressive job of dressing up as Catherine, to say the least. Sylvia used to be self-conscious about cosplaying as anyone who was busty, due to her own figure. Now… that had long been rectified.

             “I’m a succubus leading people to my realm!” Sylvia cried out we walked out the pool room together, heading towards registration. Same as last night, there were a couple of guards, a bit too prepared for an anime convention… I wondered if anyone did want to hurt Sylvia, or us… and why.

             Immediately the normal reaction started up… everyone, men and women, were staring at the cosplaying Sylvia Small. She didn’t say anything, a proud expression plastered on her face as she walked through the wide hall. True enough, the trend of using regal convention halls even for anime conventions paid off, as Sylvia could walk at her full height. People were trying to look up her white fluttering skirt as she walked towards the registration desk, swaying her hips from side to side. People may not have known it… but Sylvia was out to attract mates right now. Anime conventions may have plenty of unattractive people, but the stereotype didn’t apply to everyone.

             And many of the girls at an anime convention were exactly Sylvia’s type… and my type. Many who were passionately into anime and video games… many who would dress at these conventions to personify the cute lifestyle… and I’m sure Sylvia hoped… at an event where she loudly announced she would attend, many who would be willing to live as her personal dolls.

             For Sylvia, this wasn’t just play. This was work—so that she could later play more—so that I could later play more.

             “Um… so you’re Sylvia, I assume?” The young boy taking registration looked up at her as if she was some sort of god. “You’re… you’re bigger than I thought.”

             “Yeah, that’s me,” she giggled. “Do I get a little badge as well...?” Sylvia looked down at all the nametags lined up before her. “One would be cute to pin on my little white dress.”

             “Um… that’s not necessary,” the man gulped, looking straight up at Sylvia. “The… the two events with you tonight are still on… um… you won’t be able to fit in most of the event rooms other than the main auditorium… I um… hope you don’t mind.”

             “Don’t mind!? Don’t mind!?” You’re not going to like me when I’m angry!” Sylvia shouted, looking down at him with a stern face for but a moment. He completely quailed under her grasp. Standing behind Sylvia, he looked like he could piss his pants. Sylvia immediately burst out laughing. “I kind of figured that, y’know? Hotel convention rooms aren’t made to accommodate big girls like me.” The man slumped over, his heart rate having returned to normal.

             “Oh… um… we didn’t issue you a pass… we figured everyone would recognize you, so we didn’t issue anything… you can go on through.”

             “What about my friends?” Sylvia asked, gesturing to the three of us. “Do you need to give them anything?”

             “Ah… yes… your friends… the ones from… the videos…”

             “Yep! The ones from the videos!” Sylvia giggled. “Don’t they need passes?”

             “I’ll… I’ll give them some for free!” The boy stuttered. I just need to take down their names, and we’ll be good!”

             “Alright!” Sylvia gave a cutesy, preppy cheer, bunching her fists together. “Let’s get going!”

             The attendant looked at the three of us curiously as he handed passes out to the three of us. “So… is it true that you really… live with her… I mean… you’re all on those videos… and…” Jasmine simply nodded her head, a wide smile on her face.

             “It’s true… we’re pretty lucky,” Yuki bragged as she took her identifying card from him. “Sylvia takes care of so much… people in my family have been calling me lazy for abandoning college… but I’m starting to think that they’re just jealous of me.

             “Yeah…” he stared after us as we walked into the main hall of the convention center. It was twenty-five feet in height, providing enough room for Sylvia to freely walk about.

             “It’s Sylvia! Sylvia!” People immediately began swarming her as she entered. Sylvia waved at all of them.

             “Everyone’s wandering around me… under my skirt. You have no idea how weird this looks,” Sylvia was ogling all the little people mulling about around her, the main attraction of the entire convention. Soon Sylvia spotted one of the viewing rooms, and she got on all fours to look inside.

             “They’re showing Yu-Gi-Oh??? Really??? There’s barely anybody in here…” The few people in the room soon were ogling the face that blocked the entirely of the doorway, however… or I imagined they must have been, because Sylvia’s face obscured the view entirely. People were pretty brazenly wandering up near her backside, where the white skirt managed to barely conceal one of the largest butts known to mankind. From inside, and outside, everywhere, people began to pepper Sylvia with all sorts of questions.

             At that moment, Sylvia’s stomach rumbled loudly, not for the last time this weekend. Not even close.

             “First thing’s first! KAR-A-O-KE!” Sylvia screamed, bored in but a moment. “But first, I’m hungry. Nate, where do you think they sell snacks?”

             “Enough snacks for you!?” I replied.

             “Well, duh. I’m the one who’s hungry here. And I have a lot of money. Everybody, where are snacks at?”

             “End of the hall!” People from ‘the crowd’ shouted… at this point, I really had begun to think of the fans of these sisters as nothing more than a crowd of indistinguishable people. I wonder what they thought of them. Still, Sylvia was being rather polite for a twenty foot tall girl.

             “And where’s karaoke!” Sylvia was practically bouncing on her feet now. I felt the floor shake slightly even as she did so.

             “Second floor! Right above the area for food!” Sylvia nodded her head in anticipation.

             “Right! I’m hungry we’re getting snacks. Let me know if you want anything!” At that moment, Sylvia reached for the three of us and effortlessly scooped us into her arms. “This way we’ll travel faster, and we won’t get lost! LETSGOLETSGOLETSGO!” It had been a while since Sylvia had been to an anime con… and I was remembering how excitable she got at them.

             “I’ll take all the Taiyaki!” She had walked up to a vendor, cooking the meat, and instantly began pestering him.

             “Look… uh… that’s about 10,000 dollars worth for the entire cart.” He looked up at Sylvia with an intimidated expression. Sylvia reached into her pocket and pulled out and oversized wallet—out of which immediately a pile of 100 dollar bills emerged.

             “Here it is! Give me the Taiyaki now!” She nearly shoved the bills in the guy’s face, bending down slightly so that he could actually grab the bills out of her hand.

             “OK! OK!” He immediately took the money from her, and opened up the whole cart to Sylvia. It was a large cart, nearly seven feet in length—even so, I knew that this had to be no more than a single meal for a growing Sylvia.

             She grabbed several sticks of Taiyaki out of the cart at a time, taking it quickly to her mouth. People gawked as she quickly consumed the entirety of the cart. She ate messily, yet mysteriously, the sauce only got on her hand and face. Not a drop of it found a way onto her cosplay.

             When complete, Sylvia grabbed the whole stack of napkins left near the facility. They were postage-stamp sized to her, but she quickly got all of the sauce throughout these napkins. She even threw away all of the napkins in the paper towel afterwards. Sylvia burped quietly, and then stood up again.

             “Okay. NOW Karaoke!”

             “Um… Sylvia… how do you get to the second floor?” Yuki spoke in a flustered manner. “The staircase is only like three feet wide.”

             “One foot at a time!” Sylvia proclaimed, heading for the staircase.

             “No you’re not!” One of the convention staff immediately walked up towards Sylvia. She rolled her eyes as she looked down at the man attempting to boss her around, only coming up to her knee. “There’s effectively no railing for these stairs when the railing doesn’t even come up to your knees anyway…”

             “Hmm… those stairs don’t look like they’ll support me… they’ll just all come tumbling down if I step on them. Right? But maybe I don’t have to take the stairs…” Sylvia looked at the wide opening to the second floor. It was only about twenty-five feet off the ground… I knew what Sylvia must be thinking. “I’ll just pull myself up! Everyone, get WAY out of the way in case I fall.”

             She sat all of us down on the ground, directing us to get out of the way, as she reached above herself for the second floor’s ledge. Sylvia began to strain herself as she acted with all of her might to lift her entire body. She traditionally wasn’t the strongest girl—I suppose she was now—and I knew that she would have trouble pulling herself up. In high heels, making her stand at 22 feet tall, it presented an odd sight as she determinedly attempted to hitch herself up. She got her chest up to the second floor pretty quickly, her ample assets providing a way for her to maintain her position. Everyone was staring now, wandering even farther out of the way.

             “Shoot!” Sylvia slipped all of a sudden—and in an instant, her massive body fell to the floor. The entire convention hall shook upon the sudden impact. Some people fell over from the earthquake-like shock, and stacks of merchandise and posters came down all across the hall. Anyone fortunate enough to be coming through the main passageway would be able to see straight up Sylvia’s skirt, her legs spread wide open after the fall. Convention staff came up towards Sylvia, telling her to stop it again.

             “NO! I am doing karaoke!”

             “We can bring the karaoke down there!” The staff member desperately pleaded with Sylvia as she quickly got back on her feet, balancing on her high heels, as she attempted to pull herself up again. This time, she pulled herself up with a single, fluid effort, exerting all of her strength as she quickly swung her legs over the side. Soon I was staring up at Sylvia’s back, all the way on the second floor. I swore that I could hear the floor groaning.

             “Everyone, get up here!” Sylvia cried in a hyper voice, “Karaoke!” The three of us quickly ran up the stairs, following Sylvia in her every whim. The ceiling of the second floor was lower, and Sylvia was sitting down on the floor. I swore that I could still hear the floor groaning. Even while sitting down, the red ribbon across her waist was at the level of my head.

             “Everyone’s staring at me!” Sylvia blushed, looking at all the attendees focused on me. “You can take a pictures of me if you want! I don’t mind!” She moved just be scooting around on her butt, looking at all the little rooms.

             “Of course everyone’s staring at you,” I remarked. “Someone this beautiful and this large is going to be stared at a lot!”

             “I probably can’t get into any of the panels today… I bet I could have one be held out here, though, with my succubus powers. I’ll have to do that later… I didn’t do a good enough job of looking at the schedule. Yuki… tell me if there’s anything I’ll like.”

             “Will do!” Yuki saluted, as she began to pour through the schedule.

`            “There’s anime screenings all along this end of the floor,” Jasmine remarked, pointing towards the room on the right.

             “I don’t go to an anime convention to watch anime…” Sylvia sighed, looking at the screening room. “Besides, I don’t come anywhere close to fitting inside them.” Several people stopped to view Sylvia’s panties as she bent over to examine the viewing room. Her head was as tall as the door. At that point cameras flashed behind Sylvia, as people began taking pictures of her exposed panties, riding up into her butt. My breath was taken away. I was with this girl all the time… and yet the sheer sexuality she effortlessly exposed took my breath away every time.

             “Are people taking pictures of my panties?” Sylvia asked innocently. “I mean, that’s what happens with wearing a skirt like this.” It hardly qualified as a skirt at all, to be exact. It was definitely somewhat shorter than Catherine’s in the game. Her uniform barely reached the bottom of her ass, and hints of her panties showed even as she walked. Anyone below her would be granted the full view of one of the largest butts in all existence.

             “What am I even doing here!?” Sylvia pulled her head from the door suddenly. “Where’s the karaoke! I need to go there now!”

             “It’s at the end of the hall!” Yuki shouted, directing us towards it. “It just started, it’s still going on for a while!”

             “Great! Now that we’re officially starting, it’s time for me to hand out your papers.” Sylvia reached into the single pocket on her white dress and pulled out a bunch of little slips. “Beyond me, of course, Nate is number two here, so I’m going to give him five of these. Yuki gets three as a best friend bonus, and Jasmine gets two as an early bird special!” Soon Sylvia placed the papers in my hand. The paper was pretty cluttered, decorated with hearts and pink all across it. Furthermore, a lot of text was fit onto this paper:

Congratulations! You have been selected to compete in a competition to live permanently with the biggest cutie, Sylvia Small! You have been selected because you meet the following basic qualifications:
1. You have been judged as extremely cute either by myself or one of my current dolls!

2. You are flexible sexually—open to men/women. It’ll be mostly women, but there’s one friend I’d like to watch with some girls. Also open to giant girls in general—things like being coated in my love juices, drinking from me, and even going inside me.

3. Willing to stay with me at ALL times. You can still call people/invite people over. But you must be willing to pack what you want and live at my house. Your room can be however you want!

4. Other general duties of being a doll—cuteness, obedience, a willingness to let me dress you up with my fingers, etc.

5. Extremely devoted and loyal to me. In turn, I’ll take care of everything for you!

The competition will be held outside the convention hall, at the nearby Station Center, on Saturday at 11:30, which I have rented out. It will be VERY 18+. Think of my videos. It will last as long as it needs to! See you then!

             “That should explain everything!” Sylvia explained. “I handed Nate more because he’s been so vitally important to me my entire life, and some of this is fore him too! I want to see you fucking a harem of beautiful women on top of me more than anything else! This is the way!”

             “Holy shit!” Someone called out from the crowd. It’s not like Sylvia was being particularly quiet. I imagine all three floors of the convention hall could hear her. Sylvia completely ignored the people talking about her. I realized what was going on… Sylvia would talk about the competition in front of us loudly. That alone was enough to get people interested in it!”

             “Finally karaoke time!” Sylvia adjusted herself into a crawling position, heading immediately towards the karaoke room at the end of the hall. Quickly she reached it, but agin there was a problem.

             “Poo! Why is everything here so small!” Sylvia studied the six foot tall door intently, the sound of subpar singing coming from inside the room. “Well, I’m doing it!” It was a set of triple doors at least. Sylvia adjusted herself so that she was on her stomach—she then began to pull herself through the door, using just her hands to shuffle her body through the door. The process went smoothly, even her large hips sliding easily through the opening.

             “It’s even smaller in here!” Sylvia screamed out from inside. She was having quite a bit of fun with this. The three of us followed her inside, walking in after her!”

             “You can keep going you know, there’s no need to stop, I just want my turn!”

             “Ah… that’s okay… you can take over if you want.” A short brunette girl was staring at Sylvia, who took up the center of the room. In fact she took up half the room. A couple of dozen people were spread throughout the small karaoke room. Sylvia had to bend over to even fit in the room while sitting down, the ceiling only ten feet in height. Everyone in the room was again staring at Sylvia.

             “I know you said you were coming,” the girl continued. “But I thought you would just be at a panel or something… escorted. I can’t believe that someone your size would just want to sing karaoke here.”

             “Why not,” Sylvia shrugged. “It is more cramped in here than I thought though. But I want to hear you sing first. I think that you put a lot of heart into it!” Sylvia watched over the girl expectantly, hoping for her to begin singing…

             “O… okay!” the girl squeaked out. She squeaked her way through some song. Sylvia simply watched with a vacant smile on her face. The girl looked hopefully up at Sylvia constantly as she performed her song, swaying back and forth, putting all her energy into it. Soon she had worked up a sweat, but the singing itself was awful

             “LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE ME WITH ALLLLLL YOUR HEARRRRRTTTTTT! FOR THIS LOVE! THIS LOVE! IS! PURE! YEAH!” She kept going through the song from some anime I couldn’t recognize while everyone, including Sylvia, watched in silence. But eventually, it finally stopped with the line “THIS! IS! LOVE!”

             “That’s cool…” Sylvia sighed upon the song finally finishing. “Ok… can it be my turn now!” The girl looked at Sylvia expectantly when she extended the giant hand towards her. Sylvia smiled at her, unmoving.

             “How about the mic?” Sylvia finally spoke up.

             “Um… could I have… one of those tickets?” The girl continued.

             “OH! Um… well your singing had heart, but it wasn’t… necessarily… exactly what I’m looking for………………… Can I have the mic?”

             “Sure.” The girl handed it over, before quickly running out of the room in embarrassment.

             “I didn’t mean to upset her too much…” Sylvia worried, looking at the doors still swinging after the girl ran out. “I mean, I can’t have everyone in the world living with me… do you think she’ll be okay?” Everyone throughout the room nodded, telling Sylvia not to worry about it, that it wasn’t a big deal, that the girl was being a drama queen the entire time.

             “Oh well… it’s my turn anyway!” Sylvia proclaimed, picking up the mic, easily swallowed in her hand. “Come to think of it… my voice is pretty loud now… I don’t know if I need a mic anyway…” the thing looked ridiculous, swallowed up in Sylvia’s gigantic hand. Only the gray end was sticking out the size of a tic tac to her. Without ceremony, Sylvia dropped it onto the floor. “Ok, everyone, put on Dream Girl! That’s on the list, right? I checked!”

             “It is indeed big girl,” the man running the karaoke machine called out to her, switching the beat. Sylvia gazed throughout the room, taking in the stares everyone was giving her. The soundtrack started, and Sylvia took a deep breath.

             “I will be your dream girl…” Sylvia started in a voice, unexpectedly deep for her, at once smooth and seductive. She didn’t move much throughout the room, simply tilting her voices to look at the people in the small room. “Your dream girl… baby. One day you were walking, down the street, and you saw me coming, coming for you. You didn’t know what to do, how to speak, where to run… but there was nothing you could do… cause your dream girl is coming for you!” The entire room watched Sylvia, as they began to clap along with the beat of the song. This drove Sylvia to sing even louder. The mic wasn’t necessary—her voice filled up the entirety of the room.

             “But then it all changed, when we saw… eachother!” None of the sisters were particularly adept singers, although Sylvia was the best of them. But her voice sounded so much better now, almost supernatural, as she enraptured the room with her voice.

             “And I’ll take you… straight to my heaven!!” Sylvia opened her palm, dropping the tiny mic she never used twelve feet. It rolled across the floor in silence as Sylvia remained in a still pose, her arm outstretched, her eyes closed. Then the room erupted in applause as Sylvia curtsied, looking around the room.

             “Where did you learn to sing like that!?” I exclaimed. “I’ve always listened to you performing karaoke, but it’s never been anything like this!” Sylvia smiled proudly at me.

             “I guess the stakes were just really high Nate. I felt like I had to perform, so I did! There’s really nothing else to it…”

             Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Yuki handing a piece of paper to a short brunette girl. She was already working on furthering Sylvia’s harem. I supposed that I should be working on it as well.

             “You can sing more if you want. I don’t think that people have had enough of you!” I told Sylvia, beaming down at me. That smile just stood on her face as she gazed at me affectionately.

             “I’m so lucky Nate… everybody here. To have all of you so completely focused on my karaoke. I’ll sing another song! For all of you! I’ll sing until I drop!” Applause erupted throughout the room as Sylvia began her second song, swaying back and forth with the music. It was like she was some sort of idol, Sylvia hypnotizing the entire room.

             Several songs later, Sylvia stood there, looking around. “Half the point of karaoke is listening to other people perform. Someone else needs to come up here now! It is the time!”

             Sylvia sat there as several other people performed. Sylvia watched most of them with the same vacant s mile from earlier, but one girl truly impressed her. A short dark haired girl cosplaying a Touhou character particularly impressed Sylvia—singing with passion, drawing the crowd into the music.

             “All right! That’s enough karaoke! It’s time to see some panels!” Sylvia cried out, walking out of the room. Yuki, Jasmine and I, her small charges, followed along.

             “There’s a panel that we’re going to see now! It’s called “giants in real life and giants in anime and manga! I know that’s kind of a dumb title, but guess who’s going to be involved!” Sylvia led the way, directing us towards another large set of double doors. They swung open, revealing a set of cushions, especially there for Sylvia. She stood back for a second, unmoving, as she saw how many people were there.

             “This is a whole auditorium…” Sylvia muttered. She bent over, reaching her gigantic hand all the way down to where I was. Hesitantly, I wrapped my hand around her finger. From here, I could tell that her heart was beating rapidly.

             “Sylvia,” I said decisively. “You have always been special. Even when you were the freckled girl sitting in the back of the classroom staring out the window, you were special.”

             “Everyone always thought I was a nerd… now just because I’m big… it’s like this. They came out to see a big girl, not to see Sylvia… Small.” I couldn’t believe she was freaking out. Not now. But Sylvia always freaked out about crowds.

             “You protected me then Nate. But now you can’t. Now it’s just me. And people have been saying weird things about Vicki… she’s always been sweet to me… Nate, she hasn’t hurt anyone else, has she?”

             I averted my gaze. Sylvia looked at me with a frown on her face.

             “Even if you’re going to be at the head of my harem… you’re MINE Nate. I can’t believe that you would lie to me about something like that. I’m going to have to tell you about that tonight… in fact, I’m going to have to tell you about everything. Soon. But not now…” Sylvia waved her arm out, still speaking quietly. “Now it’s time for the crowd.”

             “HELLO!” Sylvia cheered, planting her butt in the cushions as if nothing else was going on. “This is me, Sylvia Small! I bet a lot of you recognize me from all my videos.” Sylvia waved her hands back and forth. Everyone clapped and clapped, hollering for Sylvia, while she just kept making gestures for all of them.

             “It’s not that different from a screen…” Sylvia whispered, over and over. “It’s just the same. I wasn’t nervous with the karaoke.”

             “Hi! Again… this is me. Sylvia Small… again… I’m here, in more of a personal setting. I understand that my videos were largely erotic in nature… this panel’s 16+ right, I can say that?” No one responded. “Ok… well… not too many of you have seen my cosplay videos. In a sense, this is my first time speaking like this. I just wanted to show all of you that I’m real. And I’m perfectly normal, except for the fact that I’m twenty feet tall. I’m just here to have a sort of Q&A about myself, beyond what I talk about in the videos. Above all else, I want to be approachable.”

             “Who are you cosplaying?” Again, one man from the crowd got right to the point. He was holding a microphone. The room was so large, and so crowded, that it was somewhat difficult to make out what he was saying, even with the microphone.

             “I’m Catherine… from Catherine. I’m a bigger one… but she’s a succubus, so this has got to be the form of somebody’s dream girl, right? Look at all the people who came out to see me!” Again, people cheered and hollered. Increasingly I was beginning to think that they had become beyond human. Sylvia only was able to obtain a few hundred people for viewing her cosplay videos in the past… and it had taken extensive effort. Now by walking in and asking questions, Sylvia was able to hypnotize a convention hall with thousands of people.

             “H…how much do you weigh? Can I measure you?” A girl spoke up from the back, rather excitedly.

             “I do that type of stuff all the time on my stream!” Sylvia laughed. “I want you to ask ABOUT me. It’s been established that I’m big… I just want you to find out about the ordinary life of someone like that… about twenty feet. I didn’t measure myself this morning.” Sylvia smiled out at all the onlookers. “Remember to keep this for sixteen year olds… that’s the age rating. Being overly lewd is prohibited…”

             Soon another person had a microphone. She had long, dark hair, and she gazed at Sylvia in an intense fashion. “I’m not really into anime… and I’m from a Podunk town in Midwest America… you know which one.” Sylvia looked at the girl, near the front of the room, with an air of anxious confusion filling her senses.

             “Why are you here?” Sylvia mouthed to herself more than anyone else. “Why in the world are you here?”

             “I’m here… to apologize,” The girl mouthed to herself as she watched Sylvia. “To apologize for everything I have ever done to you.” Sylvia crossed her legs as she gazed at the girl, an uncharacteristic imperious air around her.

             “That’s great,” Sylvia mouthed. “I know you’re not into anime, and I know that I’ve changed some. Why would you be so desperate to apologize to me now. Now! I’m twenty feet tall if you haven’t noticed. Don’t you think that there’d be more of a sense of honesty if you had done it a year earlier?” Sylvia kept gazing at the girl intensely. Anyone should have quailed under her gaze, but the girl kept looking back at her. “Don’t you think that you’re ruining the panel by doing this? Next question,” Sylvia waved her hand. Several people swarmed the girl at this point, trying to seize the microphone from her hand.

             “Please! I’ve always thought of you. I know what I did to you!” Sylvia raised her hand, signaling for her attacking fans to stop swarming this girl. Instantly the room froze.

             “Go on. Tell everyone.”

             “I… I dated Sylvia for a little while in Middle School. I’m a year older than her. After a while, I began to grow close with her. I always liked hanging out with her. She was always so generous. Any time I felt down she came to see me. She was really the most considerate person ever… but I knew that Sylvia’s dad would explode if he found out that she was dating a girl, so I began to take advantage of her. I made her do my homework for me… and I took advantage of her all the time.”

             “How did you take advantage of me?” People were staring at her from all directions, the entire room turning to face Jenny.

             “Just… a lot of things. I liked being able to get away with hitting you a little, Sylvia… and I always told you that I’d tell your dad if you

             “Why did you do it?” Sylvia continued softly. The entire room was quiet.

             “Because I could… there’s really no other reason,” Jenny sighed. “I did it because I could…” At that moment, Sylvia gave a single motion. People around the room began to close in on the girl, preparing to strike. Jenny cowered in fear before all of them, as they got closer and closer. Sylvia stared, waiting for the opportune moment, and she pulled her arm again, getting them all off of her.

             “It’s a cheesy line, but with great power comes great responsibility. I got all of you to swarm that girl with little more than a gesture. Before she ever told you about what she had done to me. Don’t you think that I could get you to do a lot of other things. Maybe things that are unethical? Jenny… I’m confident that if you were the one up here, I’d be dead.” The girl breathed heavily, watching Sylvia with a weary eye.

             The crowd was silent as they gazed at Sylvia. They obviously hadn’t expected this.

             “To me, you resemble little more than a crowd. None of you stand out to me unless I get to know you. But I know you don’t see me that way. I have quite an effect over you. I imagine a lot of you HAVE seen my videos. You think of me, perhaps you imagine being with me. Perhaps you fantasize about me. I understand that I looked pretty cute beforehand, and now that has been magnified. Just, try and not think about me too much. I’m not going to be able to keep ALL of you, and I don’t want to. Jenny… I’ll give you a piece of paper though… there’s a place that I want you to come by tonight!” Sylvia continued sweetly. “But I’m going to ignore you now! Let’s go back to questions!”

             “What’s your favorite sport?” Someone asked, having obtained the microphone, diffusing the tension.

             “I don’t play sports that often… I’m not that good. I might be able to beat you at just about anything now… but I have a bit of an unfair advantage. I’d probably say that I’m best at tennis though!” Sylvia clasped her hands together, facing the tiny man. “I always played it with my sister… I loved it so much! But I have a question right now… where’s a place to use the bathroom?” Murmuring erupted throughout the crowd as she said this. “I just realized that nobody at the hotel staff told me about a place to pee…”

             “There’s a place in the bottom floor. We walled off a room that’s designed for you…”

             “Great! Nate, Yuki, Jasmine… everyone follow me. Anyone else can come too, if you’re over 18.”

             “Wha… what are you implying!?” The hotel staff member stuttered, as Sylvia picked the three of us up and began to crawl through the door. Quickly, she was followed by half the auditorium as hundreds of people poured out.

             “I’m implying that I like having fans. That’s all.” The man stuttered to no avail as Sylvia picked me up. “Have you ever seen me pee?”

             “That’s a weird question… do you want all these people to see you pee?” Sylvia turned to the crowd, smiling the entire time.

             “Do you want to see me pee?” The crowd roared, hundreds of people swarming Sylvia. She gestured with her arms to make almost an invisible rope—keeping Yuki, Jasmine and I from being overtaken. “You have to know this is a unique opportunity… particularly for the boys here.” Sylvia looked very mock-serious gazing at all of them. “I intend to spend most of my time with my dolls… think of it like a gacha, except a million times better. I’m distributing tickets for a contest. I’m letting some of the initial members pick them out as well. Girls, I mean. So if you’re a girl… do your best to stand out of the crowd. Of course, there are other ways as well. If someone appears to catch Nate’s eye here that could help… although he appears to be somewhat preoccupied with me right now…” Sylvia smirked as she pressed me tighter into her chest. “Anyway… downstairs. Right!” Carrying me in her arms, Sylvia walked up to the second floor railing. Rather than taking the stairs, she simply vaulted her legs over the side, giggling as she looked down.

             “Look out below! Giant cutie coming through!” After making sure that people scattered, she casually slid off the slide. Held securely in her hands, it was only a slight drop for Sylvia, whose heels impacted the ground with a great thud. The top of her head was just below the second floor entrance… but she was looking up at everyone.

             “We can continue the Q&A in there. The R-18 version… if you’re 18. Come on! If you want to win brownie points with me, bring me booze! Just like I said on the fansite! I’ve not been drunk at an anime con before! I believe it’s a good idea to get new experiences.”

             “This was scheduled, wasn’t it?” I jokingly accused Sylvia, smiling.

             “For a little later, actually. I wanted to get out of there after what happened with Jenny…” She ran, must faster than anyone else, over to a large, large room. A single staff member was waiting outside the large double doors. Sylvia pounced in front of him and shooed him away quickly—after all, she wanted everyone else inside too. As before, she crawled inside the room even while holding me in her arms. On the inside, it was largely empty, although there was a screen taking up one end. It was clearly designed for viewing anime… or anything else as needed throughout the year. At one end of the room there was a large porcelain bathtub.

             “Ok… just because this is ‘adult’ doesn’t mean that this just needs to focus on sex stuff. It’s been established that I’m sexy… but… there it is.” In front of hundreds of people, even as she was still holding me, Sylvia used her other hand to hitch down her underwear. Sylvia was looking like she was already drunk on the adoration of everyone there. I wasn’t prepared for her to kiss me.

             “I’m not going to lie… I actually think this is kind of gross. I don’t read hentai with piss stuff in it… I’m just glad that my body uses 100% of my food for growth… otherwise that would be really gross.” Sylvia turned completely red as embarrassment shone in her for a rare moment. “Anyway, that’s not what I’m here to talk about right now. I guess I have to use this thing… so… uh… watch…” At that point Sylvia finished hitching down her underwear. Soon a light yellow stream emerged. Sylvia looked around, smiling, as if she didn’t have a care in the world. She had just said it was gross, but Sylvia didn’t pay a large amount of attention to where it went. She looked around with a small smile, the smuggest expression I had ever seen on her face.

             “I can’t believe that you all really wanted to watch me pee that badly. It’s really that fascinating to you? It’s kind of hard to believe… I mean, I know I’m twenty feet tall…” Sylvia peed for over a minute, the stream filling up the great tub. “I mean… I know I’m bragging for a while, but I’m still not used to crowds like this. Especially for stuff so mundane.” Finally, Sylvia’s stream of piss began to subside, the last bit falling into the tub, almost filling it to overflowing.

             “I bet that’s more than you can make!” Sylvia cheerfully replied to everyone watching her. “You’re all proud of me peeing into a bowl. It’s like I’m three again!” Sylvia waved her hand flippantly, looking at everyone. “Still, I don’t want to smell that the entire time. Could everyone here just take that out for me? I don’t think that they expected us to actually use this room, but that way I can be away from staff. It’ll take a good amount of people, even if you think you’re strong, don’t try and lift it yourself.

             My jaw almost dropped as many people immediately complied. Around fifteen people surrounded the great vat of piss, picking it up and taking it out of the room slowly. Sylvia watched as they struggled with it, encouraging them on until they were out of the room. It seemed like she wasn’t caring when she pissed, but I guess it was all in the tub. As they left, the smell almost entirely disappeared, and Sylvia felt comfortable enough to lay on the floor in the area where it once was.

             “I hope nobody at security gives them trouble over carrying pee out there… I actually wonder where in the world they’ll dump it,” Sylvia mused. “But THAT’s why Vicki’s an idiot…” Sylvia sighed mysteriously before she began speaking to everyone else. “So… uh… I figured I could put some anime on in the background, while I casually chat with all of you,me ” Sylvia continued. “I’ll nominally pretend to take votes, but I’ll then proceed to put on Tsurezure Children anyway. Yuki… as always…”

             “I’ll take care of it.” Yuki walked over and begin to fiddle with the projector, as Sylvia cleared her throat.

             “Ok… first thing’s first. I just want to tell you some things. Because I know I’ve been in the news. And I know that my sisters have been in the news. I know I should probably say this in front of more people in L.A., and I might, but it’s best to get some things out here.” Yuki stood there, looking conflicted about whether to push the play button.

             “I meant it Yuki. I don’t care how important the stuff I’m talking about is. I want you to put on Tsurezure children.” Yuki complied, and Sylvia hummed the opening as it came on, hundreds of people confined in a relatively small room, practically all on top of each other.

             “Ok…” Sylvia smiled as the actual episode started. “So… the Small sisters… myself, Vicki, and Diana. We’ve been growing… as I’m sure you know. That’s obvious. Of course, a lot of people would have tried to do this before. I think I’m going to have a news conference to explain some of this, while I’m in L.A… before I leave. But I need to get all of this off of my chest now. In front of Nate. And my friends. And some strangers too, because why not.”

             “Sylvia… you already explained it.” Sylvia had such a sad expression on her face. She was being deathly serious… about something. I wasn’t sure what yet. But it felt like I was going to hear something important. Sylvia hardly ever sounded like this. Still in her Catherine cosplay, she sat down cross-legged on the room. She gazed softly upon all of the people gathered. There was still a sense of fascination within Sylvia as she compared herself to them, marveling at just how small the little people around her were.

             “Did I? What treatment do you think could do this to all of us. Do you assume that a doctor has super awesome giant girl medicine?”

             “I must admit… I was kind of inclined to believe what you told me. Is there any reason why you wouldn’t be honest with me?”

             “Oh… I mean… I don’t want to lie to you,” the girl I lay on top of apologized profusely. “I just didn’t think that you’d believe me at first. It sounds pretty unbelievable. I’m kind of hoping that you would be inclined to trust me now…”

             “Then what is really going on?” I asked, my voice overflowing with curiosity.

             “I was injected with an unbelievable substance… one that we had no idea what it would do... that substance... I believed before... and that's what I told you... but now... um... a complete placebo.”

             “WHAT!?” I screamed so loudly that even Sylvia was startled, causing Jasmine and I to roll down Sylvia’s stomach. Soon she calmed down, and began talking.

             “My father’s real work is researching medical materials… and he was fairly upset with all of us sisters. He was planning to cut us all out of the estate. Not anything drastic. But Diana found out about his will. And she was upset. Of course… he was still acting normal in front of us… so Vicki had an idea.”

“Everyone’s awfully quiet now…” Sylvia sighed, looking at everyone throughout the room. “Nate, you really look like you were shaking. I’m not in any danger now… at least, I don’t think that I am. My sisters can think really quickly. Vicki got something from the lab… something that was making rats grow to the size of dogs… and beyond. And she simply told all of us to take it. So… without hesitation… I did. But… it hasn't worked in anyone else. Hundreds... thousands of people have taken it. Many thousands! Doesn't it have to be a placebo if it does nothing!!! So I don't know, if somehow, we have some weird genetic combination, or if we grow simply because we want to, and whatever in us takes charge. But everyone we've talked to says there's nothing weird about us!!! Besides my sister having a dick! The second explanation would make sense… especially since we’re changing in other ways too. Maybe we're making ourselves do that! His research... That’s why we have to see true professionals beyond… the one who researched this… to find out if there even IS a cure… everyone… I have no idea how powerful we’ll become. I have no idea what’ll happen to us. If we’ll become bigger than skyscrapers. What happens if we stretch above the atmosphere? Will we choke to death? But somehow… I don’t think that we will. Not that I think we’re necessarily immortal… but my body should be collapsing under its own weight. It really is like I’m super-human. And this was the only batch of the substance that existed… I don’t even know if we can make more. So my sisters and I… we’re the only people who’ll ever be like this.”

“Then… the reason I’m taller is…” Yuki asked, out of curiosity, from her position next to the projector.

“Whatever this substance is, I can pass portions of the growth compound into my milk. And I can control it really well. You’re taller because I want you to be taller. It’s that simple. For Nate… I’ll make you taller. And,” Sylvia continued, smiling. “We’ve won against daddy. He was going to cut us out… but now we’re more important than he ever will be. I’m an idol on an international scale… and he’s just a lonely old man. You don’t have to squish people’s houses to get revenge on somebody. Nobody should ever have to do that.”

             “But won’t it be a problem if you grow skyscraper sized anyway?” I felt like I was being left out of something. Sylvia was looking at me with an exasperated expression coating her face.

             “Nate… I’ll always protect you. And… you’re all fans of me, right?” Sylvia looked around at the entire crowd. “Let’s just watch anime together for the next few hours…” Sylvia reclined fully, yawning luxuriously. She took up a third of the room. “I already weigh an incredible 6500 pounds as of this morning. I eat hundreds of pounds of food a day. My “snack” earlier was the entire cart, and I’m kind of hungry again. And…” Sylvia raised her leg up, holding it tantalizingly above the crowd. “The shoes I had prepared for today are already killing me. It’s kind of a problem when you grow out of your cosplay. I’ve been thinking… we’ve got to correct this. I’m going back and finding what I can… but  being big just means you all need to treat me like the idol I am... and ... I need to change the balance of power here.”

             “What do you mean by change the balance of power?”

             “Nate… I will deliver the world to me... and you will among the first of my Dolls right at me side,” Sylvia sighed again, staring straight at me, but then she giggled, sticking her tongue out, breaking her tone. For some reason, a chill ran down my spine at that moment, but it was gone in an instant.

             “Sylvia… that sounds just like Vicki.” It was certainly a weird conversation to be having while anime ran on in the background, that no one else was paying attention to.

             “But I’m not like her. And that’s why I NEED to grow. Surely you know? Vicki didn’t kill that girl, but she certainly HAS killed people. She’s just afraid of Diana or me seeing it. And Diana seems pretty willing to go along with it. So I’ll beat them… I’ll have so many little helpers. Nate… you don’t hurt anyone because people don’t like being hurt. It’s that simple… and that’s why…” Sylvia smiled broadly. “That’s why I need to lead the sisters. I’ll talk about it more lately… but I’ll show you tonight. I no longer feel strange about this. I’ll show you what I’m capable of. Nate… let’s watch anime!” Sylvia picked me up. It was incredible how long her arms stretched out to meet me—wrapping around my body as before, and drawing me into her reclined form.

             “Everyone… I love romance anime so much. A lot of it is in Shoujo manga. There’s not as much good romance anime. The scenarios in this are pretty simple… but I like it all the same. Yuki’s best girl… I guess. Nate… you’re pretty unique. You know… I know that I’m more obsessed about collecting cute girls than you could ever be. Everyone… I’m still handing out tickets to be part of my harem!” Sylvia waved throughout the room to cheers. “The winners get to go to a party tonight!” Sylvia was acting pretty cheerful for someone who didn’t know how to stop growing... who didn’t know if it’d kill her.

             “Sylvia… I… I love you. More than anyone else.” She froze there, holding me. Surely she should have expected me to say it, with everything she had done, but even so, she sat there, stunned.

             “Well… of course I knew that,” Sylvia finally continued, pressing me even closer against her. “But I don’t expect you to say that in front of everyone like that!”

             “I feel safe around you. It’s okay. I don’t have any shame anymore…” I wriggled in closer to Sylvia, burrowing into her. It was like the other people didn’t exist. I knew that they were watching me. But I just didn’t care.

             “Alright…” Sylvia shifted slightly, turning towards her crowd. “I’ll take submissions for my girls tonight. I can watch two things at once. I’ve seen this before anyway… I’ll watch Unlimited Blade Works afterwards as well. Rin’s pretty cool, after all.” People looked at her confused, but Sylvia smiled widely.

             “What do you want us to do?” One girl asked, sitting on the other end of the room. She was staring rather intently at Sylvia’s bare leg, fascinated by the expanse of creamy skin presented before her.

             “Do whatever you think I’d want. It’s that simple…” Sylvia lounged back luxuriously, like an empress, as the festivities began. Anime kept running on the projector, while various girls competed for Sylvia’s favor. It fell into a highly ordered process, as they all walked in front of her, one at a time.

             One girl tried juggling. Sylvia clapped along a little as the girl tossed several balls around. Personally, I thought that this would be ridiculous… but it started off with two balls… then three… then four… then five! Soon she was at six, tossing all of them around, in a seamless motion. Attempting a major feat, she tried to add a seventh, but this proved to be too much for her. They all came crashing down at once, falling all around her, with several on her head. Sylvia giggled as they all fell around her.

             “Juggling’s pretty traditional, isn’t it? But that was pretty cute, and you’re actually good at it. Most importantly, the yelp you made as they fell was adorable… and a bit of a tear in your eye as you thought that you couldn’t be with me… beyond worth. You’re in!” Sylvia handed her one of the papers, beaming with joy.

             This went on and on. During the more boring acts, Sylvia found herself watching whatever anime was on the screen. The girls performing watched Sylvia’s eyes anxiously. If they were turned towards the screen… it was likely bad news.

Finally, Sylvia got bored, as she turned towards me.

"Talk to that girl over there, the red headed one, I want her to come tonight, but I don't think she filled out an application."

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Dunno," Sylvia shrugged. "But I mean... I think she's pretty cute, she would look pretty great on my shelf... you know... you actually have kind of an elvish look about you, Nate. Although Nathan is a very not-Elvish name."

"Elvish?"

"Yeah. Cute, but really feminine. Again, good on a shelf." I sighed. Clearly Sylvia was getting her own megalomanical streak. But she was clearly paying more attention to her real life collection game than anything going on the screen.

        “Well… I mean I think he’s pretty cute.

          “Do you like her Nate? Does that girl attract you? Arouse you? Make you feel funny in your pants?” Sylvia poked me even harder. "Go over there, I want her."

I mean, you weigh many tons... and are incredibly beautiful... so," but Sylvia poked me again, one finger about to knock me over. So I walked over there...

So, Sylvia, I walked over to the girl, and begun speaking.

"So. Sylvia talked to me, and she wants to know if you want to come to something tonight.."

"YES!!! YESSS!!!! SYLVIA TAKE ME!!! MAKE ME YOUR DOLL!!!" The girl shouted, as if ten copies of her favorite band had just descended on me.

And above me, all around me, Sylvia giggled.

Sylvia was muching on some more food... a lot more. People from the crowd were offering anything they could to her, like she was a goddess. Raising the expensive convention food as high as they could in the air. And, casually, she would reach down and grab it. Sometimes she would even grab a person nearly, raising them in the air. And she had a stomach bulge... I knew soon it would be gone. Whatever... whatever... could possibly be causing her to grow... was going stronger. Soon, I felt, she would be truly titanic, like her sisters. And underneath her shirt, a spot of wetness shone through her shirt. I knew she planned to feed people tonight. Feed me... I knew I should have a sense of dread... but I couldn't.

Fucking. Wait. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I forgot to mention it last night when I added it, but I'd appreciate any feedback! Also, in addition to the one below, I was thinking of doing acslow growth story from the perspective of a girl going through super puberty. There would be less sexual content focus than in this one, but there would be some. Let me know what you think!