- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a brief chapter. I don't have too much time to update, but I figured I'd put one in.

"What? A placebo? Vicki's voice boomed as she laughed. This is no placebo! Do you see how fucking HUGE I am!" She wrapped both of her hands around Sylvia, lifting the giantess as if she was a doll, bringing her into Vicki's cleavage. "This is no placebo!"

"That's just what the doctor told me!" Sylvia exclaimed, her voice muffled from between Vicki's breasts." Diana rolled her eyes as she watched her sisters.

"Sylvia, it is true that nothing like that should be able to make us grow this big. What you're saying is that all along a sugar pill was the secret to making people giant?"

"I don't KNOW!! That's just what the doctor said."

"Ok... I'll try and research it..." Diana tapped her foot, causing the floor to shake slightly. "Just take Nate to your stupid convention. I'll find out what's going on."

Sylvia did her best to nod while trapped in Vicki's boobs.

And that's how I found myself leaving a few days later with Sylvia. I walked outside, into the sun, with Sylvia. Beyond the gates that had been built around this house, now more of a compound, people were staring at the gigantic girl. A myriad of expressions coated their faces: amazement, wonder, arousal, and anger. A million rumors were flying out about the Small sisters now. However, all they had to go on were Diana’s expeditions and Sylvia’s videos. Vicki had still been keeping mostly to herself. Perhaps that was preferable. I still could not believe that she actually let me go out with Sylvia.

“Hello everybody! I’m just going out… to a convention in L.A. So you can see me there, if you want to!” Sylvia waved awkwardly, looking out at the crowd. She wore a casual T-shirt, one that couldn’t conceal her new-found assets, the second largest pair of breasts on Earth. She was wearing a short pair of jogging shorts, revealing a full six feet of leg below, to her flip-flops. A lot of people were looking at her feet. Meanwhile, I was nearly invisible. Standing only just above her knee, I walked next to Sylvia in silence as we headed towards our ride—a sixteen wheel truck. The engine was on—roaring—the driver, invisible in the front seat, was ready to go.
“Hey! When are you making another video!” A girl yelled from the crowd.

“A lesbian fan, I like that,” Sylvia smiled casually. “They’ll be plenty of me to see from the convention, but probably nothing explicit.” Sylvia proceeded to crawl into the truck. It groaned as she moved into it—I knew the truck could support her weight, but I was worried about Sylvia’s movements turning it over. However, she was doing a very careful job, so it shouldn’t be a problem. I began to follow Sylvia as she squeezed her legs in the truck.

“Why do you pamper that boy so much! Someone screamed from the crowd, as Sylvia began to crawl in. “We want to see you with some other people!”

“Because he’s my boyfriend!” Sylvia called out, turning her head around. “You can proceed to be jealous as much as you want! But this isn’t a Q&A session, I need to go!” She winked at me as she pulled me in, away from the crowd, towards her. As I finished entering the truck, Sylvia’s massive hands reached out and closed the truck doors with a heavy thud. The thick doors muffled the sound of the crowd, only a slight roar. With a lurch, the truck began to move out.

“Well…. we’re over twenty hours away from our destination on truck,” Sylvia sighed. “I probably should have requested a plane, but I made the preparations for this kind of haphazardly. I just wanted an excuse to get away from Vicki. I’m glad she took it,” Sylvia sighed. She was leaning down on a massive pile of cushions set up in the back of the truck—it still didn’t look like a comfortable position.

“You know, it seems like giantesses are actually pretty common in manga,” Sylvia shifted slightly, just a little. She was probably afraid about knocking the truck over. “My Hero Academia has one. And so does that Seven Deadly Sins shit I hate…” Sylvia sighed. “Nate, can you rub my feet a little harder, they are pretty sore? That’s the type of thing a husband does for their wife, right?” I redoubled my efforts, doing everything I could to massage her massive digits. They weren’t as large as Vicki’s had been before—but they were far softer and plusher. I ran my hands faster and harder into the flesh, massaging it with all of my strength.

“Massaging your feet is a pleasure. It’s hardly a chore,” I breathed.

“Thanks Nate… it does feel really good. But anyway…” she continued. “As I was saying, I even saw where you looked at some manga that was just about giantess stuff, beyond the hentai anyway. There’s this thing you read called Onideka, which is this rom-com thing where the guy and girl are going to probably get together in the end, but not until after she defeats all these other giants and inadvertently kills a ton of people in the process.”

“Oh… you read through that,” I laughed nervously. “Well that one’s not that violent anyway. The girl’s trying to help people, as an ally of justice. So she’s not like what you think of…”

“Yeah yeah Nate. I know. It’s all about the drama of the girl literally being “above” the guy’s league. Literally. Heh. I promise you Nate, I like you because you’re you. Not because you’re in my “league.” So it doesn’t matter how big I get. Giantesses are more common than you’d think, I guess. In manga and elsewhere. But they tend to be so cruel… crushing things, eating people. A lot of stuff you looked at anyway. Do you really like that? Do you really like the way Vicki’s been acting?” Even as Sylvia spoke, and I massaged the space between her big and second toe, Sylvia went back to worrying about Vicki. I decided to give the spot a slight lick, causing Sylvia to giggle a little. I looked up at her, peeking just above her foot, and smiled.

“Sylvia… I’m sorry. But in all seriousness, Vicki didn’t even kill that girl. She hasn’t killed anybody. And she’s trying to collect people for you and Diana… I mean based on who tends to be in those stories, Vicki isn’t bad at all really.”

“Maybe I am exaggerating it, I suppose Vicki hasn’t been too awful. But you forget, you told me about Vicki killing someone else, right? Shouldn’t it be a problem, regardless of whether they’re “hers” or not. Oh well. Just killing one person. We can get away with that if we’re big, right?” Sylvia said in a fake-casual way. “And Nate, you know it’s not your fault that you are into big girls. But I shouldn’t have snooped on your history, I suppose. I didn’t think that Vicki would get into contact with some insane doctor, and…” Sylvia shifted her legs again, spreading them open. I was greeted to the magnificent vista of her panty covered crotch. Sylvia giggled lightly as she saw me staring at it. “I KNOW this turns you on all the time Nate, but we’ve got to find a cure. I plan to do it right after the convention. Even Vicki won’t like it if she becomes so big that she can’t really touch people without crushing them. With you. You’re going to help me. His name is Doctor Michael Winthrop. Even if it's a placebo... he may know what's going on. I'm sure that we can talk to other doctors as well to figure out what this is. We'll find an antidote, I promise.”

I nodded in the affirmative. “We’re a team, Sylvia. We’ll get through this.” Sylvia lifted her foot a little, petting the top of my head with it. This went on for a little while, her big toe pushing my hair completely out of order. The digit pressed a little roughly on my head, her petting knocking me about a little. Above me, Sylvia giggled.

“Well, that’s settled! I suppose we need to talk about the convention then! It’s next to a hotel, the Mariott. They have two lobbies, one on the second floor and one on the ground floor/basement. They said that they’d lay out a room for me in the second one and rope it off. You’ll sleep there too obviously. And I’ll carry all of our stuff—it’s faster that way. Unfortunately, they don’t have a shower for my size, but they reserved the pool for a little while so that I can use it. I know it’s kind of hypocritical after the videos, but I don’t want to expose my naked body in front of strangers on the other side of the screen. Only you. And um… I’ll take some time to put my cosplay on in the morning, and I’d like to use you to drain me a little.” Sylvia sat there for a moment, fondling her heavy beasts, thinking.

“Actually, Nate, can you take care of that now?”

“Well...” I gazed up at her massive breasts. On a 16 foot girl… she had to be able to produce quite a few gallons of milk. “It’s quite delicious, I mean it… you’re milk is the greatest thing I ever have tasted in my life. But if I actually managed to get all of it, I’d probably weigh twice as much.”

“I’ll drink whatever’s left over Nate. You know I like my milk too. And I’m quite a bit greedier than you. So I want you to drink first.” I nodded, as she pulled her shirt off for a moment, tossing it to the side. She’d just pick it back up whenever the back doors of the truck. Soon her heavy bra was removed as well, and I saw her magnificent breasts above me.

“C’mon, I’ll lie down. I need to change position anyway.” Sylvia slowly lay down, her body falling slowly. She clearly was afraid of tipping the truck over. “I know the thing’s relatively soundproof, but I wonder if the driver is hearing anything we’re doing.”

“Don’t worry about it,” I shrugged. “I don’t care if he’s jealous, as long as he keeps his eyes on the road.” Sylvia giggled as she finished taking a horizontal position in the truck. She waved me over towards her, and I began to crawl onto Sylvia’s body.

“You know, you can fuck me too, while you drink from me. I like to be as obscene as possible just for you, Natey.” Sylvia whispered as I crawled on top of her. There was a slight problem with that, however.

“You know how big you’ve gotten,” I sighed. “I would like nothing more in the universe than to do that. But I am only so big, and you are very… very big. I’m afraid that there’s no possibility of it. I can barely reach it with my feet.”

“Well, I’ll get to see how dexterous your feet are anyway,” Sylvia laughed, picking me up. “Time to feed you, Natey.” I latched on to Sylvia’s massive breast, larger than my head, and began to suckle at her eagerly. I could tell that she wasn’t into it, however. Sylvia was clearly worried… we’d have to do something about this. Before Vicki did something really stupid on a massive scale.