- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really have been very busy recently, but I finally found the time to put forward at least one more update. No guarantees as to when there will be another!

I ended up not accompanying Diana to see her sister. It must have gone well enough I suppose, because there was no temper-tantrum that rattled our gigantic house. 

A couple of days later, I found myself in Sylvia's room, suckling at her breast. It was becoming customary to do so. Her room was basically mine now. She measured herself that night, even as I suckled on her breast. I was suspended high above the floor as she measured herself, smiling at just how big she was. Even while I suckled at her tit, my legs didnt' reach below her waist. If she wanted to, Sylvia could eat me whole. I'd be nothing but a light snack to her. But Sylvia's nothing like that. And you have to be that big if you're going to try and make your milk the only meal there is for three separate people.

"Twenty feet... I really have progressed. I've got to call the doctor about this though. It's getting a little out of hand... and I think that we're pretty popular." Sylvia hesitated.

"But I thought that you didn't know how to get in contact with him?" Yuki remarked, looking up at all of us. 

"No... no... I've had his number." Sylvia sighed. "I just didn't want this to stop so early... but I think we're getting at a good point. Especially Vicki. You know she's big enough when she can take you, Nate, and Diana's dick at the same time." Yuki and I blushed together at that remark.

Jasmine sat nearly directly below Sylvia. She would have been crushed into paste if Sylvia fell, but Jasmine simply admired her backside. Sylvia's legs stepped over Jasmine as she reached for the phone. 

"It's amazing how they custom-make all of these things for us," Sylvia remarked. "Money can really accomplish anything. And at this size, we're practically a world-wonder. People everywhere want to see us... but... I suppose that I should call the doctor now."

We waited silently as Sylvia rung the number, waiting for nearly a minute. Finally, someone picked up. Sylvia sat down, glancing to make sure that she wasn't going to crush any of us, before she began talking to him, putting him on speaker.

"H...hello..." the voice echoed meekly over the phone.

"Yeah, this is Sylvia. As you know, the medicine you gave us has had a pretty incredible effect, but things are gettting a bit out of hand. Especially with Vicki. So I just wanted to ask you about the antidote."

"Right... the... antidote... for the medicine." The doctor sounded stressed out as he continued speaking.

"Yes. You might need a large quantity or something because of how big we are, but can you just send it over."

"There is no antidote." The doctor quit stammering as he delivered this line flatly. 

"What in the world do you mean there's no antidote. Why would you give us growth medicine without an antidote?" Sylvia's voice trembled as she continued to speak wiht him. 

"There is no medicine." The doctor's voice remained flat.

"What do you mean no medicine!?" Sylvia stomped on the floor, causing the entire room to shake.

"I gave the three of you a placebo. That's it. Vicki... the really big one... she came to me and wanted me to develop a growth medicine. I'm a pretty good doctor, and I do research for Universities, but it's a little beyond my level to develop something that turns people into giants." 

"Uhh... then... what's making us grow." Sylvia sounded skeptical as she talked with him.

"Hell if I know." Sylvia looked almost embarassed as she looked down at us, meekly twiddling her fingers over the phone.

"Are we going to stop growing... ever?" 

"Hell if I know." Sylvia stood there silently for a moment, tapping her foot.

"Should I see another doctor then? I mean... uh... well... yeah."

"I guess so. I was really just pranking Vicki at the time. She always bugged the doctors around here, asking about some disease that she thought she had. When she so sincerely believed that I could give her a medicine to make her big, I went along with it."

"Right. "I'm twenty feet tall. I've been telling everybody on my live streams that this is due to an experimental medication. Girls don't go through growth spurts like these. That much is obvious.Well... sothat was a little disappointing. I guess I'll just keep telling my watchers that there'll be some antidote eventually. Bye!" Sylvia chirped unnaturally.

"Wai... Wait!" The doctor screamed, one last time. "If not me, you need to go to someone for tests! This isn't natural! Not at all! There has NEVER been a giant before, much less three, from the same family! You have to think about the effect you'll have on the world!"

"I am. That's why I called you. But you're no help. Just another background character!" Sylvia's voice changed to her idol persona at that moment, but with a mocking twinge added to it. "So if you want to keep up with Sylvia's fantastic growth, you'll have to watch my live-stream! You can suggest costumes for my dolls too! A pair of my panties goes for only $5000! Bye!" Sylvia angrily hung up, cutting the doctor off.

"Useless... a placebo... I don't know if he's lying or what... I'm twenty feet tall because of sugar pills!?"

Then Sylvia's phone rang, causing her to nearly drop it. Recognizing the number, Sylvia sighed.

"Vicki, what is it?"

"SIXTY!!! SIXTY FEET TALL!!!" The voice echoed as loud as possibly from the cell phone. "I'm sunbathing at college field today! I want you to come!!! It'll help you appreciate just how big I am!!!" 

"Sixty feet tall... Sylvia muttered. You're not going to fit in the house soon..."

"Girls like me don't need houses. Come on over! I'll see you soon." Vicki hung up, just like that, leaving Sylvia muttering. 

"Sixty... I haven't seen her in a few days, but it's like she's willing herself to grow bigger... well... it doesn't matter too much, I suppose. I finally talked to the doctor again... what he said was really weird. But hopefully it'll all be taken care of in due time."

"I don't think it's that simple. I mean... we have no idea what's causing us to grow at all Nate. Well... I guess if I end up becoming the size of a city, I won't be able to eat enough to live... so it has to stop some time." Even while attached to her breast, I did my best to try and comfort Sylvia, hugging at her chest. She was breathing fast, Sylvia's normal anxiety creeping back into her voice. Instinctively, Yuki and Jasmine hugged Sylvia's legs, doing their best to reassure her as well.

"Sylvia... it'll be okay," I promised. "People love you. They love your sisters. I'm sure something will be figured out that will keep you from growing too much more."

"Hmmm... well... I think you've had enough of my milk now. You seem kind of full. It's hard to think about how much I'm producing now that I'm so... big..." Sylvia sighed again as she placed me on the floor, away from her stiff nipple. To tell the truth, I can always drink more of her milk. But I guess she doesn't want me to get fat.

"Yuki... Jasmine... you stay here. Let's go see my sister." I followed after Sylvia's long legs towards Vicki's room. 

"I'll think of costume plans for tonight!" Jasmine shouted as Sylvia ruffled her hair. With that, we walked towards Vicki's room.

“Come on! Feed me faster, you tiny idiots! Faster, faster! You don’t have to be so dainty, I just want to eat already!” Vicki was screaming at a several tiny men… no… men as big as me, who were pulling a tray laden with food into her room. She filled up the entire thing. She was sitting on her back, curled up around the entirety of the room. As before, she was leaking, her juices flowing across the entirely of it. As before, her smell was stronger… it was always stronger every time I saw her.

But this time, there were dozens of denizens in the room with her. People crawling all over every inch of the vast girl.

“Oh, hi Sylvia. Nate, is that you?” Vicki chirped excitedly as she saw us in the doorway. She raised her head slightly… she was so fucking big. Diana was standing next to Vicki, but she was slightly shorter than her... even while Vicki was sitting down.

“So... Sylvia... Nate... you see Diana. She's not really much taller. You've even caught up a bit, Sylvia."

"I'm nearly thirty feet tall," Diana huffed. "It's not my fault that you're expanding at the speed of light."

"Whatever." Vicki laughed, a good-natured tone actually in her voice. “You know these tiny people aren’t useful to get me off though! Do you expect me to always let you thrust your tiny dick into me!” Vicki reached a single arm, probably twenty feet long, across the room, and grabbed her, smiling widely.

“My dick's not tiny! And I didn't say that I wanted to fuck you anyway!” Diana yelled, her face red. But her cock was extremely hard. “Besides, there’s a thing called incest. Have you heard of it? Don’t you think that it’s a bad idea to fuck your sister every day!?” Diana sounded angry, but the tone of her voice clashed with her relaxed body-language. Her hand rested on Vicki's shoulder as they teased each other. "I'm going to grow up more, so I can fuck you with my big strong dick... ok sis?"

"Well, not too much. I still want to be bigger than you..." Vicki smiled. "I LIKE being the biggest thing in existence. I'm certainly surpassing my father's expectations, aren't I?"

"Um... there are people crawling on you?" Sylvia remarked, slowly. "And they're... completely na... naked?"

"Yeah... one really likes my underboob. And you don't have to stammer while saying naked. We're the most sexual beings on the planet Sylvia," Vicki said as she rolled her eyes. She reached for a tiny man perched underneath her as she adjusted him. She seemed almost childlike in her fascination at the situation, wonder at just how small the people around her were.

"Diana yelled at me about needing to make more money," Vicki sighed, causing me to stumble a little on her slippery skin. "So I decided to do things to make more money. I can't just keep spending money while letting Diana make it for me, so I'll help out. I've been a little excessively angry anyway. As long as I'm constantly surrounded by people who adore me and follow my every command, I don't need to do anything to hurt anybody. That's all I ask for." 

"So... this is how you make money?" I responded. There were quite a few people on top of Vicki. While the majority were men, there were a couple of women as well, crawling all throughout her. One girl was even perched on Vicki's scarlet hair, adoringly rubbing her hands through it.

"Yeah! It's not like normal prostitution. I can 'service' a ton of people at once. And it's not humiliating... for me. These people pay so much money to worship me. To literally worship my body. You know how some religious girls say their body's a temple? Mine actually is."

“Rub my feet harder!” Vicki commanded to a couple of her servants. Her paid servants. People who paid to rub an oversized girl's foot. The nameless people, completely naked, only stood halfway up her soles. They pressed their hand into it, as hard as they could. Desperately, they struggled to rub and worship Vicki’s feet. But they looked like they enjoyed it. One even thrust his hard cock a little against her sole, towering above him. "I can barely even feel you~" Vicki giggled. All of her admirers were jostled a little by even the slightest of Vicki's movements. They were all under her control. Even Diana was watching them with fascination.

"I still don't think that this is the same thing as RULING THE WORLD," Diana sighed, looking at her sister. "It's just expensive prostitution. We're just really big girls."

“You are a GOD Diana!” Vicki shouted. “I will keep this up… I will keep this up… until you realize it!” Suddenly, the entire room quaked, and Diana almost fell off of her feet, as Vicki reached for her sister, causing several small people to fall over. She wrapped another hand around me in a single motion, bringing her into her chest. I realized quickly exactly where I was heading, sitting on Diana’s shoulder, as she brought her sister into her boobs. Her breasts were wider and taller than me… and they jutted as far out of my chest as I stood tall.

“I measured them this morning…” Vicki cooed. “They weigh four fucking tons. I weigh… four… fucking… tons! MY BOOBS are bigger than a truck! A single finger fondled me, even as her hands wrapped around her sister. She plucked me off of Diana, as if I was a flower. The smell of her sweat grew even stronger, mixing with that of her constant arousal. Her breasts were heavy, and they each hung heavily off of her chest, sinking only slightly. This provided her with ample underboob, which was to be my destination. She gently removed her fingers from me as she pressed in with her breast, holding me in place with only her flesh.

“I’m not going to hurt you Nate… you know that... but I’m going to be busy with Diana right for a moment little Natey… I've been trying to convince her of a few things for a while.” I couldn’t see anything as she fondled her breast. I couldn’t even speak, as it flowed over me entirely. The soft flesh closed me in a vice like prison… discomfort turned to some degree of pain as the flesh pressed me into Vicki’s upper chest. There was nothing for me to do but wriggle around, try not to be squished, and smell Vicki’s sweat and skin.

“That’s enough, Diana!” Vicki continued, in a serious tone. “One of you people—I need one of you tiny people for something!” I heard high pitched yelling, Vicki was clearly grabbing a girl, raising her to the level of Vicki.

“Is there anything that you want to do with her? She came here voluntarily, wanting to be with me. And now she’s my toy… look at how helpless she is,” Vicki crowed. “Doesn’t that light a fire in you!? Doesn’t that make you want to do something!? Assert your power!?”

“Um… no… she’s really little… and probably regrets being here… and misses her family… and stuff… it’s not like I’d feel anything if I put her on my dick anyway. Like… what… she’s a couple of inches tall to me. You don’t FEEL that.”

“It’s not about what you feel!” Vicki shouted. “It’s about the feeling of power. The dominance that you have over a person!”            

“Like… yeah? I know I’m more powerful than her. But what if I was her size… and I was the one looking at a five foot cock? It’s not right to mess with someone because they’re smaller…” Diana was speaking hesitantly, staring at the small girl.

“What about the girls you’ve been messing with?” Vicki continued. “You’ve been having fun with that little girl, and you brought some of your friends home with you. You clearly know how fun little people are! Besides, she PAID to be here."

"Yep. I did," the girl waved at Diana. I could barely see her from some of the light filtering in between Vicki's mammaries. 

“It’s fun… a little fun to have power over tiny people,” Diana admitted, shrugging casually. “I’ve been having fun. I facialized a crowd of people just a little whiel ago. They were positively dripping in my cum. But you’ve got to think about what we’re doing. It's not just about fancy prostitution, or ruling the world. If we have all this power, we should use it for what's right.”

“Maybe I’m not… who cares about right. As long as we aren't actively destructive, we're doing a hell of a lot better than so many people in this world. Goddammit Diana, you’ve always helped me! You’ve always helped Nate! Nobody else needs to matter. Nate… can’t you back me up on this!? This is what you wanted! What I gave you! Diana will be happy, happier than she’s ever been… goddamnit, the guy in my ass is squirming.” Vicki reached behind her back, trying to take account of a person in there.

“Why did you put a guy in your ass!” Diana bellowed. “Vicki, why in the hell would you do that!?”

“Why!? WHY!? THEY WANTED ME TO DO THAT!? WHY CAN'T I GET IT ACROSS TO YOU THAT PEOPLE PAY ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO CRAWL IN MY ASS! WE'RE BIG! HAVE AN OPEN MIND! YOU CAN FUCK BUILDINGS SIS!”

“Why do people keep suggesting that!” Diana groaned. “Fucking a building has got to be the most painful feeling in the world. There’s nothing like getting glass inside your fucking dick, right!? And glass is the most wonderful material to fuck in the world… nothing like rubbing glass and steel against your cock.”

“It’s not about rubbing glass against your cock…” Diana sighed. “It’s about proving you’re powerful.”

“Yeah, I like that. Not when it involves hurting people.”

“…” Vicki just stood there silently, staring down at her sister. “Everyone hurts everyone else. But in this case, I'm trying not to hurt him. And he signed a liability waver that I'm not responsible if something happens.” She placed a single hand on Diana’s head, enveloping it. “Please… um… maybe… it’s a bit much for me to ask you to do everything… can you just try and have fun… a little…”

“Is that guy still in your ass?”

“Yeah, I just adjusted him. He’s still in there.”

“Can you hand him to me?” Vicki reached down, yet again, and pulled a small man out. He was easily swallowed in her hand. She reached way… way… down, and handed him off to Diana. She placed the man in the hand that wasn’t holding me.

“OK… you came here to see Vicki, right?” Diana asked the man, cowering in her hand. He seemed disoriented. “Are you enjoying this? Having a good time?” He didn’t say anything for a while, remaining quiet, shivering in Diana’s hand.

The man looked disoriiented, shivering in front of Diana. But slowly, he raised his hand to give a thumbs-up. “Oh yeah” he muttered, quietly. A broad smile was plastered on his face.

"Oh yeah?"

“She got… I mean… one person got his arm broken. Vicki just placed a bunch of people inside her. She said it was to stimulate herself. But he's gotten medical attention, so he should be fine.”

“You came here of your own free will, correct?” The man simply nodded, cowering before Diana.

“You are a complete fucking dumbass.” Diana began to laugh as she contemplated the man before him. "YOU PAID TO CRAWL INSIDE MY SISTER'S FUCKING ASS!!! HOLY SHIT!!!"

“Nate.” Diana suddenly spoke to me. I stirred, prepared to answer her question. I had simply gotten used to languishing in Diana’s hand, taking in what was going on.

“Y… yes?”

“You know, if you weren’t her friend, you could have easily ended up like this. In fact, with your fetishes, there’s a good chance that you would have. Can you tell Vicki that’s it’s not right to do stuff like this? That any one of these people could be just like you? This guy paid good money to end up inside Vicki's ass. You can get that kind of stuff for free.”

“What do you want to do then? Just be big and sit in place all day? People aren’t going to let you have much on their own. I know how much working for those directors sucks. As we get bigger, you have to realize one thing… there's many ways of getting money. Worship is one way... as we get bigger, we'll have more and more... room to worship. There are other ways to get what we need as well.”

“Of course,” Diana remarked. “We’re bigger than them. We ARE superior Vicki. I keep having doubts… but I’m certain about it.  We need to use our size to our advantage. And I need to recognize what I am… Vicki… do you know what you are?”

At that point, she stopped in her tracks. She looked at her sister, who stood only up to her hips, with a strange expression on her face.

“I know what father did to you… with the way you’ve been acting, Sylvia told me. Dad… called again this morning. He asked me what was going on with the money. What we’d do if it ran out. He was taunting us. US! But I told him… that he should fear for his life. Vicki… These disappearances—they’ve been in the news, sis. I can't believe that the only people you have here are people who have paid. Are you HOPING to be the first teenage girl to have a missile fired at your ass?” The man in Diana’s hand squirmed around, as if he was still trying desperately to escape.

“I have people I care about, Vicki. Plenty of people are worth caring about. We are like gods. It’s time that you’ve thought about that.”

“Can’t you let me go?” The man finally spoke up, desperately, to Diana, the twenty five foot girl holding him in a patch. “Please? I want to go back inside Vicki's ass. I paid ten grand for this.”

“Of course ass-man.” Diana responded, holding him in both her hands. “What’s your name?”

“Steve,” the man replied. “Steve Bannon.” Diana nodded her head, as she lowered the dissheveled man back to the ground. Vicki repositioned herself, lifting one cheek a little. The slightest adjustment, and he would have been ground to paste. But he quickly crawled back into Vicki's butt.

“What… what’s the point of power if we don’t exercise it? I thought that was the whole point we took it. That it was the whole point that we wanted to grow big in the first place?” Vicki remarked. "Maybe if this isn't enough, we'll have to take from people too when we get bigger, so what?" It was surreal, observing this argument between the two titanic sisters. 

I didn't know what Sylvia was doing, but she finally spoke up. "I prefer having people I know surround me... so I'll have to pass. You two can just make more money than me in the future, I guess. I know you have power Vicki, but there's something that I need to explain."

“We do have power," Diane bellowed. Even in Vicki's chest her voice was so loud. "I got people to gather for me in the town square. I got a director to give me millions of dollars without me actually performing in this stupid film. And…” Diana hesitated, possibly thinking of Summer earlier, “I did it all without using violence. There’s no need for you to hurt people. We attract people… by our mere existence!” Diana continued, her voice growing louder. “And this isn't violence either... Vicki. I don't want anyone else to disappear. What you're doing here is fine. Let's stick to that, ok? Even if you get bigger, that doesn't mean that everybody will just let you push them around. We've been arguing about this for DAYS!"

“I… I don’t understand everything?” Vicki whispered. She was paying apt attention to her smaller sister now, bizarrely bulling her from below the height of her crotch.

“Listening to me… listening to me is the difference between ruling the world and ending up dead,” Diana growled at Vicki, poking her in her massive leg.

“Ok…” Vicki stared down at her little sister. “You’ve got my attention. But even so… the people here came here of their own free will. I'm just talking about reality. If we can't find an antidote... we're going to get really... really big... and what will we do then?"

“Besides, Do you think that people really appreciate us? Most people are JERKS!” Vicki screamed again. “We've got our worshippers, and then it seems like everybody else hates us by default. Have you seen the name of the person running you down on the news today!? It’s that director you were making some, I’m sure, high art, film with a few days ago! He didn't appreciate you at all”

Diana was silent.

“There are Christian... Muslim... figures calling us devils! Some are saying that we even need to be killed because we're abominations!" Vicki bellowed. "We haven't even hurt that many people! This house has received hate mail saying that we're disgusting perverted freaks! You're acting like I'm a psychopath!"

Nate…“ Vicki continued…” what do you think?” I was a little preoccupied as a man had just fallen next to be, slipping between Vicki's breasts. Things were a little awkward as his naked body pressed against my clothed one. There was limited room in Vicki's cavern of clevage.

“Me? What do I think?” I didn’t know what to say. Diana plucked me out of Vicki's clevage, rescuing me from the naked man. She sat me down on the floor, facing the two Small sisters. Sylvia was a good distance behind us, sitting down as she idly watched the conversation.

“I just think it gives you a better perspective, Nate,” Diana continued. “When you think about us as we are, you should see us as other people see us.” Vicki’s feet, each of her feet, was over twice as long as my entire body. Standing next to it, I could smell the sweat coming off of her feet, strong and pungent. She hadn’t cleaned herself in some time. That smell, when mixed with that of her cum, should have been disgusting. But, as always, the smell hypnotized me. I desperately wanted to surrender himself to Vicki, almost immediately, the girl wriggling her toes before me.

“Exactly, Nate!” Vicki proclaimed, looking down at him. “I know what you’re thinking. Why should you have any input at all, when you’re the size of a bug next to me.” The massive foot moved again, far faster than I thought possible. In but a moment I was fully covered again, Vicki’s scent permeating my every pore. “I told you that I’d make all your dreams come true… and I’m going to do that regardless of what Vicki or you say!” The pressure grew stronger, bearing down on me… although she still highly controlled it.

“Diana…” Vicki continued. “Maybe you’re fine masturbating on people. Maybe that’s all the novelty you need. But…” Vicki continued, “that’s not enough for me. Sis!” Vicki shouted, in a completely serious voice. “You’ve always taken care of me! When I forgot my books for school! YOU took care of me! Whenever I got in an argument with one of the stupid boys that came home! YOU took care of me!”

Vicki looked like she was on the verge of tears as she continued, her shoulders slumped. “I love you! Love you MORE than Nate!” Her voice was booming now, looking down at her sister. “It’s because I love you that I want you to be who you really are! Let loose! If you think… if you think my natural talents won’t be enough to placate people, I will let you establish my boundaries. But I am telling you… we are Gods! That’s why this treatment works for us! That’s what we’re meant to be!?” As Vicki yelled, agitated, her foot pressed me into the ground harder. The pressure began to turn to pain—my bones felt like they could crack at any moment. But somehow I knew that Vicki was not going to let that happen.

“What do you mean by ‘meant to be?’” Diana remarked. Her voice was muffled for me, trapped under Vicki's sweaty foot. And someone else's cumstain. I swear to God... er... Vicki... someone else's jizz is touching me. “And what do you mean you love me? I love you too? We’ve known that for a while. Just because you’ve been acting weird to me doesn’t make me think that I hate you!?”

“I didn’t mean that, you stupid idiot!” Vicki screamed, louder than before. “I mean I LOVE LOVE you—more than I do Nate. More than anyone! You saved me from everyone! From my boyfriends who have hit me! From my father! Even when he… he was doing it for so long. I didn’t know how to stop it! I didn’t know who to go to… most people are worthless, Di!”

“You haven’t called me Di in a long time…” Diana muttered… “Should you be keeping Nate under your foot like that? He’s still there…”

“OH! NO! I’M SO SORRYSOSORRYSOSORRY!!!!” Vicki screamed as she removed her foot off of me. The pressure finally relieved, as the light to the room returned to me. Vicki smiled a little upon seeing me again. “You’re okay… I’m so relieved… I’m so relieved…” She grabbed me, swooping me off of my feet. I nearly felt like I had whiplash as I reached fifty feet in height. “I didn’t crush you, did I? Is any part of you crushed?”

“No part of me is crushed…” I sighed, out of breath. “The pressure was pretty strong… but no part of me is crushed. What was that… about Diana?”

“Good…” Vicki breathed slowly, as she held me in her hands. “It’s that… I love Diana… AS much as you, Nate. I mean, Diana…” she looked at her in the eyes, “I love you THAT way.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…” Diana stood there for what had to be over a minute, processing everything. “Like… in the way… when someone… proposes to someone…”

“We’ve been fucking for forever!” Vicki screamed. “What did you think it meant!?”

Diana was shuffling her feet from side to side, refusing to look up at her sister’s face. “I mean… you’re always taunting me when you fuck me. You’ll telling me how addicted I am to you… how much I should be grateful that you’re there because there’s nobody else like you… you sit on me, step on me, spit on me, how is that anything but a complete bully!?”

“I mean… you seem like you like it every time… maybe I’m getting ahead of myself… you really don’t seem to enjoy anything I want to do anymore though…”

“You always acted kind of spoiled, I guess,” Diana sighed. “But not like this… can we do more… normal stuff, you know? Like listen to music… you showed me some good David Bowie a few days ago…” Diana had turned completely red at this point.

“Nate… can you just tell her to be honest!?” Vicki brought me to her face, spittle flying into my face as she pleaded with me.

“Uh… be honest Vicki,” I spoke down to the giant girl, so far below me.

“Ok… I guess it’s not that weird if we’ve been fucking… but haven’t you told Nate that you love him? How many people do you love?”

“How many people do you love? Screw the rules! I’m the biggest thing on the planet!? I can love Nate as much as I want, and I can love you too!” 

“That’s not very romantic… is it? If you just love different people and fuck different people…”

“You masturbated on a crowd today.”

“Touche.” Diana stood there, looking at Vicki’s legs intently. “You do have a fine pair of legs… there are worse people to be with…”

“Yeah…” Vicki giggled. "I do love you most of all though. Number one. Like Sylvia says, Nate is hers..."

"HEY!" Sylvia exclaimed in embarassment.

“So the whole reason you want me to be bigger is…”

“To share this with somebody!” Vicki giggled again, louder than before. It was finally now that I looked around. The crowds that had been following the Small sisters were still here. Tiny people were watching all around the room… observing every movement of Vicki and Diana with awe.

“When I told you to not be so reckless… I just meant that you shouldn’t do anything to get hurt. But we can manage things. We can keep this under control… and maybe we can be the gods you talked about…”

“Diana, Vicki… I don’t know where you two are going, but it’s probably not a good place. Remember, it’s just a fetish I had…”

“Oh, we want it too Nate,” Vicki spoke to me sweetly. “It’s more than a mere fetish. It’s what you’ve looked at every day of your life when you weren’t with us. It’s sad that a boy with three beautiful girls for friends had to be so sex starved. It’s why you have to be under my feet all the time! And you have AB-SO-LUTE-LY no choice in the matter. We’re going to fulfill your dreams Nate… even if you tell us not to. And,” Vicki added. “I was getting impulsive earlier. I love you every bit as much as Diana… but you have to understand… we’re going to make you utterly insignificant next to us. Don’t worry… we’ll still talk to you… we’ll still protect you. But… Nate… you BELONG to me. To Diana. To Sylvia too… I also love her… but I know that she’ll never want to go along with this.”

“I love all of you too!” Diana screamed as she hugged Vicki’s legs. “I’ll do whatever you want. It’s fun to throw things around. People.” Diana looked at the crowd. “You all CHOSE to come here, knowing what Vicki’s like! Do you expect to be anything but our playthings! Vicki!” Diana stroked her leg, not being able to reach higher up the body than her calf. “I love you too, Vicki. And I do love you Nate. I’m sorry if I didn’t make that clear enough earlier… I did like it when I fucked you though. Guess I can’t do that again. I was pretty sweaty… I’ll stick you in my armpit sometime. Then you’ll get the full experience!”

“Thanks… I guess,” I replied, but you don’t need to stick me in my armpit. Vicki poked me at that moment, a gigantic finger rolling over my entire body.

“I didn’t say you had a choice Nate,” Diana commanded in a deep voice, her hips at her side. “But that’s for later. I want to speak with Vicki right now… okay?”

“She’s the boss,” Vicki chirped. “I’m sorry… you may have thought this was the buildup for something. And… it was. But not for you. Not tonight. But I’m sure you won’t have to wait long.”

“I'm taking Nate to an anime convention soon... in L.A!” Sylvia chirped. “I bet you’ll be up to a lot tonight!” 

“Don’t worry… I’ll include both of you in the future,” Diana smiled. “If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be here. I have a rod bigger than people… one meant for only Vicki. You’ll have an honored place in our world.

Diana began to carry me out of the room. “I’ll be back in a second!” She called to Vicki as she left the room.

Diana carried my body like a baby up to her ear , she whispered. “We’ll be careful, no matter how big we get. We’ll never wash you away… and I’ll keep Vicki from being too bad… at least to the point of backfiring… she does seem a little better now... it makes her feel good for all those people to pay to crawl all over her.”

“And even if I don’t like boys as much as girls, it doesn’t matter if you’re the size of an ant… you’ll drown in my pleasure, Nate. And you’ll be the envy of the world.”

As usual, I didn’t say anything. I knew by now that I must truly be the most selfish person on Earth. I somehow didn’t think that Diana’s definition of “not too bad” was the same as mine. 

"HEY! WAIT!!! THERE WAS SOMETHING I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU ABOUT T HE DOCTOR!!!" Sylvia yelled as Diana ran out, carrying me. "IT'S A PLACEBO!!!"

"What?" Diana remarked, stopping in her tracks right outside the room.

"It's like one of those crazy things in an anime or sci-fi book..."  Sylvia trailed off. "The medicine the doctor gave us... is nothing! Crazy how that works, huh? So... I mean... I guess there's no antidote either."

And with that, the entire room became silent.

Chapter End Notes:

I can understand being weary about it because of the age of the character, but if you are okay with that you should check out Puberty by johnrussi as well. The set-up for slow-growth in this story is really fantastic. And the characters have detailed personalities. Make sure to check it out!