- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm going to be pretty busy for a while now, so I won't be updating too much. I hope you like this chapter though!

Sylvia had dressed us all as Evangelion characters yesterday. She explained that she had people who would make outfits whenever she requested. She used to make her own—but she was too big to do a great job anymore.

"Diana wants me to go with her while she shoots another film."

"Yeah... she still insists on working so hard." Sylvia said above us while she inspected me. "This costume's really tight. I can even see the outline of your dick in this thing. It's like a wetsuit. That's pretty accurate though." Yuki was dressed like Asuka. She looked the part, as she shuffled her foot impatiently near me.

"So you're dressed like Rei because she became giant in the show, right? I've never watched it, so I can't say too much. I can see the outline of your nipples too in that outfit Sylvia. It looks really tight on you. Far tighter than on any of us."

"Yeah, well it's going to look tighter since my butt is bigger than all three of you put together. And tightness is going to be a problem when you grow after you started making the outfit. In a few days I probably won't be able to wear this at all. I don't even know how I'm going to take this off today." Sylvia, standing over sixteen feet in height, truly did look like she was about to burst out of it. "And I'm in charge here. You all are staying with me. So we're going to do the shot now." Sylvia had her large phone held high in her hand. "This thing will be awfully heavy for you, but you should be able to operate it. I'm going to have to get someone who can take photos professionally later. Just adopt a pose, like you're going to get into an Eva. Or... crap. This sucks when you haven't even seen it, Yuki. I'm going to have to show you tonight, so you can get into it. Nate, just get between my boobs right now."

"Wh...what?" But before I could say anything, Sylvia had grabbed me and pressed my against my stomach. My head was buried in between the same breasts I drank out of normally, straining against the white fabric.

"Yeah... I can see your cock pretty prominently there." Yuki remarked, smirking from below. "It's hard not to be that way though. Sylvia's pretty overwhelming."

I felt Sylvia's great bulk vibrate against me as she giggled. “Take some pictures now Jasmine. You're dressed up as a little one of me. So you'll be here in a moment. If you do a good job, then you can lay between my naked breasts tonight." For but a moment, I squirmed as Sylvia's finger brushed against my package. "Anyway Nate, It’s fine if you stay with my sisters some…” Sylvia explained. Sylvia’s new 100 foot room (and she insisted, the last) was under construction. However, many of the smaller rooms adjacent to it were already built. They were single bedrooms, with a balcony, set-up like an apartment. "You know, Jasmine, it's true for you and Yuki too. I absolutely don't trust you with Vicki. But it's fine if you stay with Diana some. Some with her and her gigantic cock. You might want to experience it anyway."

"You're the only giant girl I need!" Jasmine shouted enthusiastically. "If I can be there tonight... I mean, every time I'm with you it's incredible. I... I'll do an incredible job taking pictures! I promise!"

"All right! Let's get some pictures done, and then you can go with Diana!"

"I'm perfectly fine here, really," I remarked. There was nothing better than the feel of Sylvia's breasts effortlessly overwhelming me. "But Diana really wanted me to go."

So soon I found myself out with Diana, embarking on another money-making venture.

“So… I can kind of see why Sylvia likes this whole cosplay thing. It’s pretty legit to take on a different role… pretend that you’re someone else for a while,” Diana spoke down to all of the tiny people surrounding her. She was dressed in a tight, latex superhero costume. Everything was exposed… her nipples were even visible in the suit. But what stood out most of all was, of course, the outline of her penis. This… just a couple of weeks after I spent a night next to her cock… now stood even larger on Diana’s twenty-five foot frame, although it was no longer increasing in size relative to the rest of her.

“Yeah! You’re going to go out there and kick some monster ass today!” Friends of Diana, gathered around her, cheered her on. Today was going to be the big day for Diana. No longer was she a six foot athletic girl—now she was a huge superhero, prepared to fight off evil. The whole area of downtown where the filming took place was blocking off. Diana’s feet caused cracks to lattice through the street with every step she made. She was just becoming too big for this town. She looked at the little cars and windows in the area with wonder.

“You can cover any damage I’m causing, right?” Diana asked the director. “I didn’t think I’d cause this much damage at this size… I mean, I guess I’m standing pretty tall.

“Don’t worry… people will pay quite a bit to see you this way. This movie will draw a ton of people towards you.”

“Movie… I mean, I’m just fighting a giant monster. There’s hardly any semblance of a plot to this,” Diana shrugged, being honest with the tiny director. “Everyone I do an ad or film a scene for involves a tight outfit that traces the outline of my dick. Even if it’s not porn… it might as well be. Plenty of people like to fantasize about my monstrous dick that can’t even come close to fitting in any nearby orifice.”

“Do you have to talk that way?” The director looked up at Diana, as if he was annoyed at her.

“What? You’re staring at me the entire time. If I didn’t have this dick… if I wasn’t over twenty feet tall, you wouldn’t want me here for any of this. No one would.” Diana casually poked a fire hydrant with her foot. She was able to envelope it between her big and second toe, nearly hiding it from view entirely. Diana marveled as she looked at the tiny piece of equipment. “Everything’s so fucking tiny now…”

“Right… ok...” the director said, gazing up at her nervously. “Well anyway… this is the pivotal scene where you defeat the monster.” A cheap plastic looking animationic thing, standing twenty feet in height, was the monster that Diana was tasked to defeat. It had been prepared some time earlier… and it didn’t look intimidating in the least when juxtaposed to the mighty form of Diana.

“Go Diana! You can take it on!” Many of Diana’s friends from high school had come to watch her, but not all of them. Some had actually quit talking to her altogether since she had undergone her transformation.

“Diana… remember… you’re made out of flesh. That thing’s just plastic!” I yelled up at her. She smiled down at me confidently.

“Watch… I’ll take this hunk of plastic easily!” Diana saluted, before striking a heroic pose. Each of her feet were placed in separate lanes of the downtown street. The low-production value monster began to head towards her, ambling from some unknown control system.

The monster swung at Diana, slowly reaching its plastic paw towards her. Diana moved her head back casually easily dodging the swing. She did this several times, stepping back just a little. It looked like Diana was moving in slow motion… she was obviously bored by the lumbering movements of the animatronic monster.

“Now counterattack for the camera!” The director shouted. “Deliver a spinning kick!” Diana went into overdrive, her athletic poise shaking the ground under us as she wound up and jumped forward. She delivered a powerful spinning kick, her legs moving in a graceful arc to knock the creature back.

And the thing exploded.

Bits of plastic and metal rained down upon us. I raised my arms to shied myself from the debris. All of her friends did the same, as pieces of plastic rained down upon the crowd. We did to shield ourselves from the debris, but it inevitably rained down upon us. Only the bottom half of the thing remained---the entire top half had been ripped apart. It was scattered all across the street. What was left of the animatronic monster was simply a plastic tube, standing out of its torso.

“I told you to attack it, not to break it!” The director yelled up at Diana furiously, his face contorted in rage…

“Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I don’t know my own strength,” Diana sighed. “I’m not going to bother to get mad about this right now. You can use that shot in the movie if you can’t think of anything else… I can’t believe that you found the money to pay me. Nothing else in this film has any budget.”

“Well… I guess I’ll use it in the final cut,” he sighed, looking at Diana like this was his fault. “We’ll take a break then… did you say you wanted a hose.”

“It would be nice…” Diana mumbled, looking down at him contemptuously. As the man left, she sat down on the side of a skyscraper. Even in this position, her head nearly reached the third floor. Sweat ran down her body and the ridiculous multicolored latex suit, flowing down onto the asphalt below. I found myself staring at the vast quantities of Diana's liquid, pooling into puddles. Perhaps it was me acknowledging how much of a complete pervert I had become, but a large part of me wanted to reach out and lick it. Licking the sweat straight off her leg would be preferable though. Diana would like to know that I had become that addicted to her.

“This isn’t something that Diana would do when she was a normal size. I’m to expect that you’re doing endless ads now… because you want the money?” A small blonde girl walked up to Diana, only standing up to her belly button even as the massive girl sat down.

“Oh hey!” Diana smiled widely upon recognizing her friends. “I didn’t think you’d be here! I guess you heard about the shoot!" Diana's expression changed as she looked at the girls behind her. "It looks like you got the whole soccer I thought that you saw me as weird!”

“Weird… special… amazing… same thing,” the girl shrugged, reaching up and placing her hand on the knee of her giant friend. “I was a little freaked out at first, but it’s the same you, Diana. Summer's been calling me all the time, so I figured that I have to see you.” She casually dismissed the changes that had occurred to her friend.

"Summer's been calling you? What's it about, Olivia?"

"Just about how she's wrapped around your cock all the time. I saw you at the party, you know. You were... uh... pretty bold. What with public sex with your sister and all. But... that's pretty cool too. I guess. Your one of the biggest attractions in town now. And I couldn't stay away from seeing you."

"Yeah..." Diana actually blushed a little, looking at the team members gathering around her. "We can have a lot of fun tonight. And I don't just mean perverted stuff. We can hang out... if... if you're fine with me." The girls crowded around her, as Diana smiled down at them.

“What I want to know is why in fuck you’re doing all this?" Olivia spoke, entirely seriously. You’re a powerful, nearly thirty foot girl. All the magazines talk about you. Are you really that tight on money? Aren’t you tired of being bossed around by these jerks?”

“Of course I am,” Diana sighed. “Unfortunately, I don’t really have any choice in the matter. I eat a lot… which takes a lot of money. Vicki eats a lot more… which takes a lot more money. The funny thing is, Vicki doesn’t seem to ask for much else. She just wants to expand in every direction until she’s the size of Pluto. But Sylvia wants a lot of stuff too… I had to higher several professional cosplay designers… there are clothes designers who specialize in cosplay, believe it or not, and all the builders to also build little “apartments” for her future residents. I went ahead and had some built for me too… if you want to stay there.” Diana shuffled her foot from side to side.

“Yeah… are you having trouble with Vicki?” Olivia put her hand on her friend’s hip, smiling up at her. Diana looked to the side, each way, desperately, for but a moment. Then she unloaded everything.

“Am I having trouble with her? Am I having trouble? I keep asking her about the antidote, about stopping this ridiculous treatment! We’re becoming the size of buildings! I can’t use anything now! At least I have a phone, but that’s it! I don’t even have any clothes!”

Diana said, picking at the tight spandex outfit. “And when I do, they’re always… always fucking tight!” Diana hollered, even as she shifted, I noticed the glass of the skyscraper crack slightly. I wasn’t going to point this out to her right now though.

“You always got along really well with Vicki,” Oliva tried to console Diana. “I’m sure that she cares for you.”

“Well she doesn’t look up to me anymore,” Diana gave the thumbs up symbol to members of the movie staff as they hooked a water up to the fire hydrant below. “She's being nicer to me now than she has been. But she just wants to fuck me all the time... it's nice. But she doesn't worry about anything. So I'm left to worry about all of it."

“What?” A couple of Diana's friends looked up at her.

“She knows how much I want to have sex with her. I mean, you see the outline of this stupid thing. It’s obscene!”

Diana gestured down at her dick, pointing out the obvious to everyone there. “What is a dick meant for?!”

People stared up at Diana, awkwardly, looking like they wanted to talk off of the face of the Earth.

“Uh… Diana… not now. You don’t have to talk this way,” Olivia continued.

“But it’s obvious,” Diana looked down at her massive appendage with loathing. “I don’t know how any part of my subconscious could have vaguely wanted this! A penis is meant to be placed inside someone! Vicki’s the only person who’s fucking big enough for me to fuck! FUCK!” Diana exclaimed. She quit talking for a second as she placed the powerful firehose inside her mouth like a straw, sucking on it. She continued this for a while… sucking at the water in silence.

At that, one person outright began to turn and leave… plenty of people had been trying to contact Diana. But I didn’t know the last time that she had actually seen any of her friends.

“Nate, can you come with me!?” Diana asked eagerly. “I’ll see Vicki tonight… I want you to come with me. She’s nice to you…”

“I’ll go with you too,” Olivia continued. “You sound like you need some help talking to her.”

“No,” Diana continued. “Vicki doesn’t like many people. I’m not taking a chance with someone like you. If you come with me, you’ll have to stay with me room. But hey,” Diana winked, “I’ll take care of you later.”

Diana took the powerful firehose out of her mouth for a moment. She sprayed it over her hair and face, the water flowing down her massive body, staving off the persistent rays of the sun, until it rested in a puddle below. It was an awestriking sight… most of her friends who had stayed behind were staring up at her in a fervor of lust.

“We brought another suit… we’re going to do this again and again until we get it right!” He shouted up at Diana, a sense of confidence having returned in him. He strutted up to her, his body barely coming up to her knees. He took out something like a baton, and swung it at her. Diana simply looked at him, amused.

“Hit me harder, daddy,” Diana mocked the tiny man below her. “Have I done a baddddd job shooting your dumb film?”

“You’ve damaged the city so much… you destroyed our animatronic instantly, you’ve lost so much money for us. What’s wrong with you? Why don’t you show any respect to the film industry?”

“I’ve damaged the city by WALKING!” Diana exclaimed. “I suppose, if you’re over a certain height, you’re not supposed to walk, right? Look… you’ve been yelling at me this entire time, do you think that’s a good idea. I’m over twenty feet tall and you’re a bigger dick than I’ve ever thought about!” Diana stomped the ground, forming cracks in the pavement directly below her. She stared at the director, her face red—Diana was breathing heavily, as if to maintain some sort of control. “You do know what the value of the movie is, right? It’s just me. That’s it. There’s nothing else of value in this utterly ridiculous script!”

“Look, you just need to act civilly,” he spoke up to her. “You’ve come to so many people, BEGGING to be in ads, because you constantly need money. You complain about how your sister constantly needs money too. What’s going to happen if you keep growing and you can’t afford anything?”

“People will GIVE it to me…” Diana growled, easily grabbing the director up and hoisting him. “And people like you won’t get to SCREAM at interns for forever over your stupid coffee. I’ll show you… Nate… I will be a hero… follow me.” Diana walked through the city streets, heading for the barrier separating the filming from the rest of the town. She was walking slowly, placing each foot deliberately in front of the other. And yet, it was hard to keep up to her. I had to run to keep up with the thunderous steps of Diana’s athletic legs. Diana’s friends followed her as well, afraid to say anything.

“Do you know how much it takes to even get a place to RUN!?” Diana growled. “I had to buy up so much land just to make sure that I’m not STEPPING on anybody all the time. Being this big… it’s so… fucking… inconvenient.” Soon Diana reached a barrier. It was only three feet high—the only thing keeping people out was the fear of being arrested. With a slight movement of her foot, Diana kicked the barrier over.

“You people came here to see me, right? All of you have been just wanting to look at me, like I’m some spectacle in a zoo!” People cheered, not even paying attention to the context of Diana’s speech. “Of course, I’m not completely unaware of what’s really going on. The fanboys and girls for us have been occupying the town more and more… all the normal people are being driven off, aren’t they?” The cheering grew in intensity.

“This… is our town!” Diana shouted.

“Watch a trick…” Diana began to stretch, standing up on her tiptoes and pushing her stomach out. For a while, it just looked like she was doing the same type of stretch that she performed regularly on the soccer team. Soon, I began to hear a slight ripping sound. It grew louder, and louder, along with the crowd’s cheers. Finally, Diana’s latex suit broke open in one single moment. Her cock sprung out of the suit, triumphantly presenting its five foot length to the world. Tears had emerged along the rest of the outfit’s surface from Diana’s “trick.”

“It’s not even fully erect yet,” Diana purred. “You can’t imagine this thing fitting inside anyone, can you? Just a little while ago, I put this man…” Diana pointed to me. I had followed, standing just a little bit before the gigantic Diana. “I put this man inside my sister’s cunt. And I fucked her while she was in it. And of course… as always, we’re going to still get far, far bigger. And when I’m this big!” The crowd roared again.

“Do you think that I should perform this stupid movie for this guy?” Diana held him up before the crowd, who jeered at the director, held like a baby in Diana’s arms. “Or do you think he should just give me the money!?” The crowd roared again, cursing and yelling at the director.

“You really just want me to give… you the money?” The director shook in her arms. “No one will ever give you any role again. You have to understand that.”

“How much would it hurt if I threw you?” Diana asked sweetly, a mockingly sweet expression coating her face. She stroked the director’s hair a little, as she pulled him into her chest. Tightly. It soon became apparent that he was having trouble breathing.

“Quite a bit.” I could barely hear the man. “I’ll give you the money. All the money I was going to give you for the movie.

“Good!” Diana smiled widely, releasing her grip on him. He looked to be extremely winded, but otherwise unhurt.

“By the way, I wasn’t holding you tightly at all. You’d have at least a few broken ribs if I actually tried. So you should be thankful that I handled you so gently.” She sat him back down on the floor, where he began to run away. “If you don’t wire the money to my account, I’m going to be mad!!” She called back after him.

“This is insane…” one of Diana’s friends muttered. “I’m sorry…” she said, looking at me with narrowed eyes. “I was friends with Diana Small, not some giant egomaniac obsessed with her own cock.” She turned to face the others, especially Olivia. “And so many of you are encouraging this!” She hissed, as she turned around to leave. “And it won’t turn out well for anybody!” Was I encouraging this? Undoubtedly I was. I was encouraging all of them—to whatever end they would reach. Would I really stop?

“I know all of you little people will go along with everything I do, right?” Diana smiled down at the thousands assembled before her, ignoring the retreating director. “But it’s always important to try and be a good person. Only bad people should be punished…” Diana referred to the director. “My sister has shown the potential to hurt people. Good people too. Maybe… maybe if I’m this big… I’ll only hurt people. But I’ll only go after bad people… in the meantime. It’s like my smaller sister said. The main advantage of being this big… is showing yourself off, isn’t it?”

“Yeah! Diana! DIANA!!!” The crowd kept chanting her name, and she kept looking around, basking in pleasure.

“I’m not interested in keeping that many pets like my little sister. But I bet I could show some of you a good time for a night or two. And I might keep a choice few of you. But the rest will have to pay for the opportunity to pleasure me. If any of you are interested of course.” Diana’s smile couldn’t get any wider. Out of nowhere, she kicked over a lamppost, the fifteen foot light went over easily, as if it was merely a popsicle stick. Some of the crowd stopped cheering at this moment, while others looked at her with adoration.

“OH YEAH!” Diana screamed, basking in herself. “Now… you know… I’d like to fuck one of the cute girls looking at me right now… but of course… that won’t work. It’s a little big, you know.” Diana fondled her cock, yet again. “It’s all about my cock, isn’t it? People go crazy over ones eight and ten inches long. Five feet is something else, right? So who wants to ride it? And… I mean… actually ride it?” The crowd cheered again, roaring for their leader.

“Well…” Diana teased. “I… am… not… right now! I’ve got to go home and help my sister. I can do anything if I’m a hero, even calm her down. You all…” Diana waived her arm, “and I mean, you all generally, are having problems with the three of us because of Vicki, right? Well I want to make it clear that nothing bad will come to you if you’re good… do you think I’m a freak? Does anyone here think that I’m a freak?” The crowd, the mindless crowd that generally followed the Small sisters, gazed silently upon Diana.

“I’m going to jack off… and you’re going to watch. All of you… each and every one… are going to stay here and watch. Olivia?” Diana reached towards her friend. She stood there silently, rooted to the spot, as she picked her up, bringing her to the throbbing dick.

“I always like a girl riding my cock,” Diana shouted, vulgarly, as she enveloped Olivia within her hands, bringing her onto the erect rod. Her butt came in contact first, Olivia almost shivering as she slipped on easily.

“Olivia, is it okay if I use you to masturbate?” Diana joked. She wrapped her hands around the girl. “Maybe I’m a bit of an exhibitionist now. I think me and my sisters all are. Wouldn’t you be too if your cock was five feet in length? Come on now. But look… Olivia's enjoying it.”

“I know some people don’t like us,” Diana calmly announced as she continued to stroke her dick with Olivia's body. “And there’s some good reasons why. I’m NOT going to deny that Vicki may be connected to some of the disappearances. But I’ll talk to her. I’ll tell her that we need to not hurt people that are smaller than us. You’ll see!”

Diana took one hand off of her swollen cock for a moment, pointing it at her chest. “We are powerful. We are sexy. I’m not going to hide myself—maybe my very existence isn’t safe for work. But we’re not dangerous. I’ll rein Vicki in… all of you… all of my fans assembled here… I will do what I can to make the world a better place. Cheer for me!” The crowd erupted into roars at that point. It was like they weren’t even paying attention to the content of her speech—her simple act of reassuring them built the crowd into a deafening crescendo.

The crowd grew silent, watching in awe at the simple sight of Diana masturbating. She grunted as her hands wandered down her shaft. I could barely even see Olivia, obscured as she was by Diana’s massive hands.

“Olivia… you feel so good! I have you! I have Summer! All of you! I don’t need Vicki… I don’t need her! I can just… improvise!” Diana grunted. The shaft of her dick emerged from between her hands as she built towards orgasm. The crowd gathered just below her, swarming me as they tried to head towards her to worship her. They gathered around her feet.

“Power and lust. That’s all that being a big girl is about, isn’t it?” Diana continued. There had to be thousands of people, gathered in the open air area of the town square. “Power and lust. I can do whatever I want with you… and what you people want… is me. That’s kind of the way it is. That’s probably what Vicki is thinking too. She’s like 10 times as tall as me, she can pick me up like a baby. Of course she can do whatever she wants with me. I let her… but I won’t anymore!”

Even as Diana gave this speech, a drop of precum fell from her throbbing shaft, hitting a girl in the crowd below. It was beginning to coat her shaft. Even on her it looked gigantic. How did she manage walking around with that all of the time?

“I’m.. ah… coming!” Diana howled as her body shook slightly, her orgasm trembling up. In a moment, she began blasting the largest load of cum I had ever seen. Her balls contracted as the incredibly thick substance shot out like a cannon, falling about the crowd of admirers. The smell grew stronger in an instant, as strong as when I first stepped inside Diana’s room.
I saw someone fall over as they were hit by the full blast of her cum. It was almost a violent scene as it fell among the crowd. Diana was only a little over twenty five feet tall—how was she producing so much, in a single load?

Diana couldn’t even speak, simply moaning as her orgasm went on for what seemed like forever. Her grip on Olivia tightened as she kept firing her cum out, more ropes of the thick, smelly substance fell.

Finally, Diana’s balls began to contract, as her orgasm finally subsided. The last of her cum dripped, slowly dripping off of her cock into the crowd. Dozens of people had to be coated in it.

“Remember… I may be five times as tall, but that makes me well over a hundred times bigger!” Diana chirped. “And my cock’s kind of big, even for my size. This means that there's an awful lot of cum for all of you. A force of raw sexuality! A force of raw power! But don't worry... I'll ask you now. Do you want me?"

The crowd cheered for her again, louder than ever. Diana raised her arms above her head in a triumphant pose as she gazed out upon everyone, admiring the throes of people looking at her.

"No... come with me anyway, Nate. Maybe it’ll do some good.” Diana wrapped her hands around me possessively.

“Let’s go right now!” Diana continued eagerly, picking meI up. Olivia… if you really want to stay with me… and if anyone else does too. You should stay in my room. You shouldn’t have to see Vicki… she still thinks of small people she doesn't know as toys.”

“Yeah… I’m sure it’ll go well…” I wasn’t exactly confident. But at that moment, the director stood up again. He was still glaring at Diana, even after she had knocked him down.

"Do you even know what are you doing!? Hurting someone important like that!?" The man looked at her with fury, staring at Diana.

"I'm just having fun..." Diana looked over at him. "With Olivia. With my soccer friends. With Nate. And my sisters, back at home. Not with you. You're not a lot of fun. And I didn't even really hurt you. If I had tried, you would have popped like a bug."

"Well... it doesn't matter. You told me that you needed to make money. Sometimes you have to put work before fun... or... or whatever the fuck you're doing!?"

"You mean spraying my love all over everyone here? It's what people want. I don't see a problem with it." She walked close to the director, standing just above him. I hung onto her hair from my position, perched on her shoulder. The smell of the blonde girl's sweat and cum was overwhelming. Below me, Olivia was draped luxuriously over Diana's cock, licking it slightly, savoring it's flavor. Farther below me the director stood, finally taking in the enormity of Diana. A drop of her cum, nearly a quart, splashed in front of him. I looked up at Diana with awe as the director cowered. "I'm here with my friends. That's more important than shooting for a stupid movie. For a stupid unimportant man like you."

"Y... you still haven't answered my question. You eat a lot... you're clothes are gigantic. You need so much money. How are you ever going to get all of that? You're hopeless without me!!!" Police were walking behind him. They were heavily armed, coming down the street like Diana herself was some sort of monster.

"Is that what you would do if you were big? Hurt whoever you can?" Diana gazed out at everyone, a broad smile upon her face. "Because I'm not going to. But I'm not going to participate in that stupid movie anymore. Olivia!" The director scrambled back, as Olivia stood to attention. "If the director's going to do nothing but stand there, then I'm going to soak him. I'm still hard as hell! I'm going to wrap my hands around you and work you again!"

"Aye-Aye Diana! I guess you're the captain now! Olivia giggled, and my position on her shoulders shifted as she wrapped her friend again."

"There's still plenty you can do Nate, even if you're cock is big enough to 'fuck buildings' or whatever. There's still plenty you can do that's worthwhile."

"Are... are you really saying that you're going to CUM on me!?" The director looked up at her aghast. "Do you have any respect for anyone at all!?"

"No," Diana smirked. A heavy blush had already returned in the cheek next to me. If it wasn't for the fact that Diana could cum twenty times in a row, I'd call her a quick shooter. "I have no respect for you at all. If you stay there a couple more minutes you're going to be buried in the same thick... thick... cum throughout the park. The cum that people are falling over each other to eat now. Maybe you'd like it to." The police officers were standing to the side, looking nonplussed.

"Um... if you cum over him, that's sexual assault." One of them finally spoke up. "It doesn't matter how big you are..."

"It does," Diana finished, an air of finality in her voice. "Because I am the biggest nympho you'll ever meet. This town is going to be reworked... everyone... everything here will exist to fulfill the needs of myself and my sisters. Sexual needs, above all else. This town literally exists for our pleasure." And with that, the cops left. Perhaps it was Diana's intimidating bulk. Perhaps it was her followers. But the cops left, and the director followed them. Soon throngs of Diana's followers were present in the park. Diana stood almost thirty feet above all of them. Like a goddess, a shrine to sexuality.

"I'm hungry," Diana remarked casually as her stomach rumbled. "Nate, you see here, my breasts jut out a couple of feet from me. They're pretty sweaty, right?"

"Y... yeah. They're magnificent, Diana. Just seeing the figure you've developed, blown out to these proportions.. is overwhelming. I don't know what I'm supposed to say. That I want to bury myself between them and left there? Worship them with all my might!?"

"That's exactly what you're supposed to say Nate. You're a special one, like Olivia. But you're a follower too. This town will be our kingdom. I will lay down, and you will use every bit of your strength to service my left nipple. To stimulate me harder. Until this entire park is covered in a sea of white. And... Diana looked out at the crowd. You will bring all the food you can. And I will give all of you the chance to feed me! To bring me money! To build for me! To present offerings! And I personally will reward the most devoted!" The head of Diana's cock peeked out from her hands, Olivia entirely enveloped by it. But soon she lay down. And people brought her food, and money. Someone even brought her jewelry. And the entire time, Diana did nothing but eat and lazily stroke her cock, coming time and time again.

"I'm not going to see Vicki tonight..." Diana purred. "She still wants to show her power off by hurting people. If I have to... I will. But when you have this kind of power, you should never have too. Nate. Olivia. Everyone... service me harder..."

We did not go back to Vicki that night. No... the nipple, standing nearly half a foot long, and several inches wide. I became intimately familiar with it. Squeezing it, fondling it. While many others crawled over Diana and worshiped her. And Diana ate.

And inevitably, she grew.