- Text Size +

Vicki carried me into town, walking slowly towards the campus. Every footfall left a dent in the asphalt, the roads being irreparably damaged from Vicki’s romp. Occasionally, a single large drop of her release would fall onto the pavement below. Vicki was incredibly turned on.

“Fountain square! Fountain square everyone! Keep following me! Tell everyone you know!” People were making sure to avoid Vicki’s footfalls, running out of her path to avoid being trampled on. But many people followed in the ruined streets behind her. Soon Vicki approached the gates of the campus, effortlessly lifting her foot past them. The whole time, all of the “little people,” as Vicki would refer to them, were simply following her, milling about on the ground, approaching her destination. Vicki was humming some sort of tune to herself as she walked along, satisfied as hell. Hell, I would be satisfied with myself if I was Vicki too. Looking to the side, I simply enjoyed the view as she walked along, breasts as tall as me bouncing with every step. Vicki’s stomach growled again...

Soon she approached the clocktower near the fountain, Vicki breaking the concrete with every step. Actually, she was placing one foot ahead of the other, tracing the concrete for fun.

“Sorry, big girl coming through. Look out now,” she called to a biker going down the sidewalk. He quickly abandoned his bicycle in a panic as Vicki brought her foot sharply down on top of it, instantly collapsing it into a hunk of twisted metal.

“Like I said… out of the way!” Vicki soon approached the arch which blocked the path to the fountain square. It was one of the prized structures of the campus—giving around twenty feet of clearance. Vicki bent down… far down, and proceeded to crawl under the vast arch. She still held me in my hand as she did this, barely keeping my head from colliding with the pavement. It was also barely wide enough for her to fit through—Her butt was nearly as wide as the entire thing.

“Goddammit, this campus is so tight!” Vicki huffed as she slowly squeezed through the archway. Dust and granite rained down from above as Vicki squeezed her tight ass through it. Finally, with one last squeeze, Vicki made it through, the plaque bearing the university name falling to the ground.

“Sylvia’s already picked out a couple,” Vicki whispered, as quietly as she could. “But I haven’t really chosen that many yet. There should be a lot of people ahead… and maybe you should focus on choosing for me. Sylvia’s really selective, but she’ll base it a lot on who you want, so think about that.” Vicki actually seemed kind of nervous at this point… I guess that was actually kind of cool in a way.

“OK!” Vicki yelled out as she approached the campus square, her feet cracking the tile that was however many years old and prestigious at this state university. She moved extremely slowly, as it was completely packed. I began to get the feeling that this was more than a whim of Vicki’s—otherwise there couldn’t be this many people here. I think most of them weren’t even from the college.

“So I see you all got the announcement!” Vicki proclaimed, regaining her confidence upon seeing the full extent of the crowd. “We’re getting more renovations done on our little kingdom… spreading out… y’know? But there’s something else we need. Subjects. Or servants, or whatever you see fit.”

“So… slavery for a bunch of spoiled rich girls?” Some voice called out from the crowd.

“I am going to ignore that,” Vicki continued, “Because I am too damn big and you are all too damn small. I can’t actually tell who said that. But I promise you, if I did know my foot would find them momentarily. I am here to recruit, quite simply. The money’s coming in quite well, and we eat pretty efficiently. I mean, we eat a ton, to be sure… but it goes to well,” Vicki silently ran her hands down her body. Thousands of people stared slack jawed as she cupped her breasts before them. She slowly showed off her body, providing a strip tease to people practically insects before her.

“Do you have any plans for the future… do you just plan to stay in your house all the time?”

“Uh… we live near the country… you’ve noticed that we’ve been paying pretty high prices for the property on the town border… we’re really just planning to build out… a huge artificial lake we can use to bathe and paddle around in, stuff like that. It’s really important for you all to know about this, because it’s where you could be living.”

“That still sounds like slavery,” someone else shouted out from the crowd.

“SHUT UP!” Vicki stomped down on the ground with a massive force, causing a few windows to shatter nearby. “And it is WILLING. WILLING. You have to AGREE to become my servant. And if you do, you have to do everything I say!!!” Vicki bellowed, glaring at all of the tiny people down below, while shaking her fist, making me extremely dizzy. “LOOK! I know many of you have miserable lives. Maybe you regret your choices up to this point in life. Things will improve quite a bit if you choose to serve us! If we LET you serve us." Vicki looked around, surveying everything, as she mocked the onlookers. "Do you think this college is really going to be here? We're going to be much... MUCH bigger. And when we do, this whole town will exist to serve us. If you don't like it, you'll have to move away!"

“You don’t have any right to do that still! You can’t just sign your life away!” A girl rather distinctively shouted from within the crowd. She was a ponytail clad girl standing at the edge of the crowd, simply a few feet from Vicki’s bare foot. Which started to raise up in the air. "It's illegal!" The girl visibly gulped as Vicki hovered her foot over the girl. She stared down sy her with contempt.

“I’m uh… afraid that I can’t exactly FIT inside a courtroom. Have you been paying attention to the stories about us at all? Like, do you know how big I actually am?" Vicki reached down with her other arm, picking up the girl inside her fist.

“Put me down right now, you big bully!!!” The girl screamed up at Vicki. She didn’t even appear to be scared in the least. Vicki simply studied her with fascination, watching this girl scream her little head up at Vicki. Vicki slowly squeezed her fist slightly, as a large smile began to break out.

“I like rebellious ones,” Vicki smiled, pumping her fist repeatedly. The girl quickly lost her breath as Vicki began doing that. “I wish I could take you back with me, but that would make Diana even madder than she already is. I like messing with people like you... slowly... carefully... until they snap. Not that I’ve gotten to do that much. When I was a tiny little girl like you anyway.” She still kept screaming profanities up at Vicki, whose grin quickly transformed into a snarl. “You’ll probably just bore me with your bullshit anyway, won’t you?” Vicki threw her from her fist lightly, like tossing a pebble, causing the girl to scatter off the pavement and into a bench. It looked like she was still alive, but she was definitely doing pretty badly. She moved slightly, her arm askew in a strange direction.

“Does anyone else want to be smart with this dinky town's new ruler!?” Vicki snarled, looking around at the vast crowd. Vicki decided to sit near the center, the fountain between her legs. She still held me in the air. There were benches on the other side of the fountain, in a sort of amphitheater setup. The lucky people were sitting there. There had to be thousands of people staring at Vicki, from all across the area. It was a bizarre scene, as I gazed out at the incredible hordes of people, waiting to see what Vicki said next. Some looked terrified, others apprehensive. But many others stared on at Vicki in adoration.

“How tall are you?” One boy from the crowd asked.

“Oh well she looks pretty tall, maybe a smidgen over six feet!” I yelled from inside her fist. A part of me didn’t even care if Vicki did stuff like that to people—even though I knew how horrible it was. Her scent was rising up to me again—I could see her cum falling onto the rock below. I realized that the entire area appeared to be softening up towards Vicki. I thought for a moment that it was like a venus fly trap, as people became hypnotized under her spell. Then again… considering all that she’s done with me and the fact that I haven’t suffered so much as a broken pinky, I guess I’m lucky and get to avoid the trap part. Hopefully.

“Yeah, I’d say I’m a bit taller than six feet. Fifty-five this morning,” she told the crowd, causing murmurs to rise to a small roar. Those who were scared grew terrified—and those in awe became starstruck. “But the really funny part is that I grew far… far… more than I did last night. Natey here,” she rose me above the rest of the crowd, “gets special treatment because I’ve liked him for a long time. He’s been a good friend. I’m sure you’ve seen him on Sylvia’s… uh… broadcasts. Anyway, this guy slept while I ate through literally like ten giant carts of food last night. I’ve just discovered with what’s going on with us that you can kinda just FORCE yourself to grow. My tiny sisters think that it’s just like a continuous growth spurt, but I really tried, and I grew ten feet. In one night!” Vicki purred in contentment as she leaned back, forcing people out of the way, while she spread her legs open.

“Although that was a pretty big one, so I’m actually not hungry right now, but I bet I will be soon. Once I pick out my first couple of people, they can help feed me,” Vicki licked her lips. "You want to help feed me, don't you?"

“How will you treat us if we go with you?” One boy spoke up eagerly, his eyes fixated on Vicki’s pussy.”

“It’s not like I’m the used car salesman of giant girls or anything, so I already stated that I want a lot more people. I’d definitely be less selective than my sisters… and a lot of that’s because I don’t really give a shit. If I like you, I’ll treat you well. If I don’t, I’ll have fun. Honestly, even if you’re NOT one of the people I like, it might still be cool, I dunno. There’s kind of a masochist appeal, right,” Vicki answered, her eyes looking half-open at the guy. “And I imagine you SMELL my fucking cum and everything. I can assure you, whether you’ve tried one or not, you’re not going to be able to smell a pussy like mine anywhere else. And a lot of things you’ll do are helping me get off. Like, I think that’s the primary advantage… I shouldn’t even have to say that one…” Vicki was definitely sounding awkward. That was adorable in such a weird way, although I would never tell her that right now. A fifty-five foot growing girl who hypnotizes people with her cum was beginning to lose confidence.

“I’ll volunteer!” The same guy said. Vicki instantly became all smiles, as she finally collected her first… person…

“YEAH! YEAH” Vicki nodded her head. “PERFECT! You can start right now!” Vicki reached over to grab him, and brought him quickly to her head. She whispered a couple of things to him about not spreading the arms and how to lick properly, in a rapid-fire style. With none of the delicateness with which Vicki treated me or even her gigantic sisters, she pulled him rapidly towards her own cunt. I expected her to make him lick it or something, but soon the man began to fly into her shaft feet first.

“My pussy’s a real man-eater,” Vicki blushed, as she shoved this nameless man inside her quickly in front of an audience of thousands. Perhaps it was because of her lubrication, but he slid in easily---first his feet, then his torso, then his chest went into the giant girl. Finally, with a last grunt, using her pussy muscles and her arm, she squeezed him in, shutting him in all the way.

“I can’t imagine how strong my smell must be in there. I bet he’ll go crazy~” Vicki drooled, as she disappeared entirely. Soon she brought me back to her face. “By the way Nate, I’m really sorry about putting a guy in there first. I hope to let you in there quite a few times. Maybe tonight! I’ll be really careful with you, I promise.”

“Yeah… I guess…” I was thinking of the dream I had a while pack. It was Vicki who suddenly put on music and danced with me all night when I arrived there at 8:00 P.M., my parents throwing everything at each other. I cared about her, Sylvia, and Diana more than anyone else in the world. And the prospect of crawling up her pussy undoubtedly excited me. But Vicki still kinda scared me recently. “Do you think the guy in there’s doing well?”

“Well, I can say he’s moving!” Vicki wriggled her hips a little from side to side, to emphasize this. “Not that he’s necessarily helping me get off that much—I’ll have to give everyone lots of training!” By now the discussion had become a roar—people were arguing with each other, many decrying Vicki, calling her a monster. Others were vying to go with her immediately.

“Of course... there will be more than just sex. Even if this medicine makes us like this. We're going to rule this town... and much more. We'll need it just to take care of us. To feed us. Even if I'm the largest, I'm going to want my sisters taken care of too. Like the queens they are. Maybe it doesn't come across as fair. But it's not fair. Nothing's fair. Life sucks... and then you die!" Vicki smiled as she continued her short speech. Most of the people speaking against her finally quieted as Vicki gestured her face towards the tiny sprawled out girl from earlier. A couple of people were carrying the limp body out. "I don't intend to rule the entire world... just some area. World domination's pointless, and someone will kill me. But plenty of people from all over the world will want to be with me. To be with my sisters. And plenty of people here won't want to be with me. So if you don't want me to be your leader, just move! It's that simple!" Vicki prepared to sit down, people scattering so she didn't sit on top of them. I got more room to breathe as Vicki lowered her fist, preparing to sit me down on the ground. With her other hand Vicki reached out and pat several people, rushing up towards her. She smiled a little as she did so, cooing at her small followers. Her fingers ran across their heads, their backs.

"See... you'll have fun with me. I don't even know if I intend to stay in a room. I'll be so big that it won't make any sense. I'll probably stay out in the open. And if you agree to be mine. You can come out and see me anytime. It'll be great... trust me."

Vicki really did intend to make this town hers.

"Um… I’m going to put Nate down on the ground now, to help talk with people. He’s helping to pick people out too… so… if you mess with him, you’re going to wish I just stomped on you…"

At that point, the ground began to shake slightly again. Vicki could even detect the footsteps. There was only one thing that could be causing that. Soon she looked up at the opposite arch, for a moment she was surprised. Then a wry smile appeared on her face. At the opposite end of the archway, two figures were approaching. Sylvia and Diana were walking over the hill, approaching the center fountain.