- Text Size +
“Welcome back, Diana!” The guard shouted out as we walked towards the threshold. It had turned dark… Diana had walked around town for a while. She had remembered to tuck her cock back into her swimsuit.

“Nate… I know that you’re thinking I shouldn’t have done that.” Diana replied, as I sat on her back. “But as I told you… nothing is normal anymore. Just remember… nothing is normal. Make sure that you remember that.”

“Well… you didn’t really hurt anybody. Including that girl You showed yourself off… but you didn’t hurt anybody. So you really don't have to stress out that much." Diana smiled back at me.

“DIANA!” A loud voice bellowed from the back of the house, shaking the walls. Diana cringed, almost throwing me off as she bent over.

“That’s Vicki,” she said, quietly. “If it’s okay… can you come with me. Please?” Diana looked over her shoulder, back at me sitting on her back. I didn’t see how I was going to be able to deny a 15 foot tall girl. I nodded, and Diana began to slowly carry me towards the new wing of the house. Each step she took was slower and heavier than the last.

“DIANA! WHERE ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!!” The voice bellowed out again. I had to cover my ears from the deafening roar. I heard a slight splash. The floor from where we were at was going to be wet from now on.
“Diana!!! Come over here.” Suddenly, we were around the corner. The door to Vicki’s room had been thrown wide open. She lay at the end of the room, her body stretching nearly from one end to the other.

Magnificently filling the room, I estimated that she had to be over thirty feet tall.

“Ah! There you are.” The room was flooded from one end to the other. Not that it mattered. Not much was in it besides Vicki’s massive body. “What are you doing there clothed?” She asked Diana, a frown coating her vast face.

“I… I helped earn some money today,” Diana spoke in a stubborn tone. “I did a commercial for a sporting goods company… we need the money. You don't think about stuff like that.”

“You have to quit worrying about money. It will come to us. There’s something more important,” Vicki pointed at Diana. “You’re becoming very titchy, don’t you think? I keep trying to show you what you’ll get if you grow… you’re the only one who can even fuck me you know!”

“Well, I mean, we can’t fuck all the time. That’s why I was a… asking some girls to come by later. I know I have a high sex drive, but you don’t have to take care of it all the time,” Diana began speaking rapidly making as to head for the door.

“NO! I am going to teach you a lesson now! You don’t need to be going anywhere!” Vicki lunged at an incredible speed, with pantherlike grace, instantly wrapping her arms around Diana.

“What! What is it now!” Diana cried out. I fell from her back as Vicki lifted Diana into the air effortlessly, a fifteen foot girl flying upwards as if she was nothing. I fell off her back, falling into the puddle of Vicki’s cum. The smell was stronger than it ever had been—I felt like I was going crazy. Every part of my body screamed that I needed to worship Vicki—my erect penis was leading me towards her. As I landed with a splat onto the floor, Vicki finally spotted me out of the corner of her eye.

“Nate?” Vicki said wonderingly. “I haven’t seen ya in a while. How’re you doing? I’m a bit bigger than I was at the buffet, right?” It was only now that I realized that Vicki was sitting on a mound of ridiculously oversized cushions, each nearly the size of Diana. They appeared to be covered, probably to keep them from becoming soaked.

“Yeah…” I felt like Vicki kept reminding me about this… I suppose it was a pretty good reference point. A bit more than a month ago, when she began growing. The way she looked at me… it felt different now. Vicki ignored me as she focused on Diana. Still holding Diana, she flipped her over so that she was dangling, Vicki laughing as her cock pointed towards her.

“I mean, you really are TINY now, sis. What am I supposed to do with a useless cock like this. She adjusted her position, wrapping a single arm around Diana. She then brought her hand, the size of Diana’s head, onto her. She brought Diana’s head between her massive breasts, Diana disappearing entirely between them. Her cock pointed right into Vicki’s lips in this position. Vicki simply nudged it with her nose teasing her. Vicki began to make cooing noises as Diana screamed inside Vicki’s cleavage. It sounded like she was being suffocated.

“This room is nothing but a holding chamber for me, sis. I need to stay here until I’m big enough. And I’m not big enough yet. But I’m HUNGRY sis! I’ve been calling for you for over an hour!” She kept pressing her down hard. I couldn’t even see Diana’s head and neck, as it was all buried in Vicki’s monumental cleavage. And I began to feel a current in the puddle covering the room. Vicki’s cum was flowing towards me, coming out of the vast crevice. I wanted to run—I felt like I should run, but I found myself walking towards Vicki’s open, hungry slit. It had to be a foot tall—I approached slowly.
As I came closer, other smells mixed in with the overpowering scent of her cum. I could distinctly smell her sweat, overpowering and laden with Vicki’s pheromones. The scent of her skin combined with that of Diana’s own cum as well. To be able to smell Diana at all around Vicki meant that she must have been in here quite a bit. As I walked under Vicki’s cleavage—each ponderous breast looking like the size of a car, I couldn’t even see Diana. I heard her, however, her grunting becoming increasingly rapid and shallow—I wasn’t sure if it was from arousal or an inability to catch her breath.

Vicki’s breasts bobbed above me. I wanted to reach out and touch them… to sink my fingers into the massive mammaries. My head wasn’t clear. But those things were suffocating her. I caught a glimpse of Diana’s arm, swinging rapidly. She must be flailing about rapidly. Even as I found myself walking, approaching her labia, I realized that I needed to help Diana.

“VICKI! STOP DOING THAT! YOU’RE SUFFOCATING HER!”
“Huh? Nate, did you say something?” Vicki merely continued, and I saw another flash of Diana’s arm. Desperately, I tried beating on Vicki’s thigh, as tall as me, to get her attention by any means possible. As I threw my arms upon her, Vicki didn’t even budge. Soon I saw Vicki’s body shudder slightly, the massive legs contracting a little, pushing me back and startling me. They looked like they could easily crush me. I heard great, exaggerated slurping sounds coming from Vicki. That’s when I realized what had happened.

With a great, massive thud, Diana’s body was thrown onto the ground, in front of Vicki’s legs. She was completely naked. I hadn’t even seen when her swimsuit was removed. A slight amount of cum remained on the tip of Diana’s cock, but the rest was gone. I could only surmise that it was pouring into Vicki’s stomach.

Diana slowly stood up, wobbling on her feet, as she stared at the massive form of Vicki.

“I was out making money,” Diana grumbled. There was no force behind her words. “I know that all you do is eat… but this requires us to make money. I’m tired of doing everything for you… and being punished for it.” She swallowed the air slowly, hungrily, desperate for oxygen.

“That wasn’t a punishment,” Vicki responded dismissively. “You keep coming back. You’re desperate for more, and I’m the only one who can give it to you.” She snickered. “I had you in my mouth for what… one minute? When the pleasure feels that strong to you, you know it can’t be a punishment.” From my position, I saw Vicki reach out and heft the undersides of her breasts. “You love being suffocated by these, Diana.” I remained silent as Diana silently stared up at Vicki. “Now, as I said. I’m hungry. You are going to need to bring me a few trays… or else I’ll be mad.” Diana swallowed silently, and then, in an instant, she stood up, and began to walk out of the room.

“Well Nate, we haven’t really seen each other in a while, have we?” Vicki remembered me, speaking to the small person between her legs. “How big do you think I’ve gotten now? How big?”

“Thir…thirty feet?” That was my best guess.

“You’re going to have to speak up more than that, Nate. I can barely hear you from under my boobs. And you’re wrong… placing me just a little on the small side… guess again.”

“100 feet,” I said rapidly. I didn’t want to spend too long doing this.

“Uh… wrong Nate. Try again.”

“5’5.”

“That’s cute Nate. Guessing my old height, really. I want you to take this seriously though. After all…” Vicki brought her legs close together, trapping me between the soft, sweaty flesh. “I’m the big girl here.” But I’ll answer my questions if you focus on teasing my clit. I like the feeling of a little Nate worshipping me. That’s what you want, right?”

I did want an answer… and hell… Vicki WAS fucking gigantic.

“40 feet,” I finally answered, making another serious guess.

“WRONG!” Vicki bellowed from far, far above me. “Forty-five and a half as of this morning. Probably a couple more once Vicki brings my food back finally.

“Can’t you get it yourself? You know that Diana's stressed out enough as it is.”

“I know I’ve been your friend for a long time, but it’s still kind of funny that someone so little can speak back to me like that. Look… I haven’t seen you in a while, and that's what I'm going to do right now. Diana should be worried about growing more than anyone else. She does all this shit to hire people, but when we're truly huge all we'll have to do is order people to do stuff... and they'll do it!”

“Yes…” I spoke slowly."Does that mean that you should do that?"

Vicki rolled her eyes, staring at me like I was an ant. “Well, I’ll tell you what. Trying to become the most powerful entity to ever exist on the planet is exhausting. And it makes you really horny. And this treatment…. Makes me constantly horny. More and more so. You probably won’t have much of an effect… but I want you to try and tease me for a little while. This is your dream… right? I am absolutely titanic Nate… I want you to be able to appreciate that.”

Hell… I knew that if I didn’t do what Vicki wanted, I wouldn’t get anything out of here. And sitting before me… above me… around me… my fetish had come true. Silently I knelt down, right before the altar of Vicki’s sex, so constantly spewing forth its essence. My knees and legs immediately became coated in Vicki. As I bet donw, close to her clitoris. It stood out over five inches in length, itself nearly the length of my own dick. It was surrounded by Vicki’s red pubic hair, which she had allowed to grow into a completely wild state. It curled aroundme as I knelt closer, tickling my face. It would half been over an inch on a normal girl… on Vicki it stood out over a foot in length. I placed a single hand on Vicki’s swollen clitoris, causing her to shudder.

“Now… Nate… lick it. I told you I wouldn’t hurt YOU much.” I opened my mouth wide, preparing to go after it. I slowly, carefully began to encircle my finger around her open lips, which shuddered just slightly.

“Why don’t you take it in deep!” Vicki moaned in a bored tone. It wasn’t like with Sylvia. My body alone wasn’t enough to bring even the constantly horny Vicki to a quick climax… but it was just enough to make her want more. She brought a single finger to the back of my head, and carefully tried to push me in deeper. While her clit was the length of a normal dick, it was wider, and I found myself gagging, as Vicki forcefully, yet carefully tried to force it deeper inside of me. Soon I felt it sliding past my teeth into my throat. Her cum ran down her clit, some of it forcing itself into my mouth. It tasted sweet… no… it tasted better than almost anything I ever had. It poured down my throat, a sweet, sticky stream forcing it inside me. Forcing the essence of Vicki inside me.

“Well… you seem to be occupied, so I’ll do the talking.” Vicki said quietly, far above, even as I lay, invisible to her underneath her breasts, sucking on her clit. “You have seen that things have become quite a bit different around here… that’s because I’m growing into my new role. A role that someone like me deserves. Nate… you’re dream is coming true. I don't plan to just become an exceptionally big girl. I will rule the world... or at least the parts of it that I want.” She silently pressed down on the back of my head, pressing me into her sex. I tentatively began to probe at her with fascination—Vicki was actually being rather gentle, which allowed my hands to explore at her with curiosity.

Even at her size, a lot of Vicki was within my reach. I was able to slide a hand down the soft skin of her crotch, feeling the soft, wet flesh against me. I took one hand and ran it down her thick, springy red hair. I loved watching the curly hair flow beneath my hand. It was like I was in some weird, sexual world… an entire landscape that was focused on an infinite cycle of pleasure… between me and her. I ran another hand down, a couple of feet down. I ran a hand down the bottom of her buttcheeks. If Vicki moved even slightly, it would be crushed, turned into paste beneath Vicki’s incredible weight. I did all I could to squeeze the flesh… like the rest of everything that had come in contact with the floor, it was wet, soaked with her cum. Even while I did this, I breathed in, as strongly as I could—taking in more and more of her scent.

This continued, alone, I didn’t know for how long. Occasionally as I explored her, I heard Vicki’s stomach rumble deeply, slowly above me. It sounded almost like the purr of a great, deep engine. I felt myself almost lulling to sleep, but every time I slowed down Vicki poked me sharply in the back, forcing me to continue sucking on her clit. Occasionally, the right movement was able to elicit a low, deep moan, or a high squeal of approval. Her squirming drove me on—the fact that I was able to stimulate someone as massive as Vicki at all drove me on.

“Ahh…” Vicki sighed, as I continued to attack her clit. It felt different from before with Vicki… almost comforting from an oversexed redhead bigger than a house. But you know? She was behaving like the Vicki I knew.

“We have to make these experiences count… y’know? There’s so many things I haven’t been able to do with you, because I’ve grown too big for it. So I’m…” Vicki panted deeply, “I’m going to do what I can now!” Even though I was the one servicing Vicki, I was quickly approaching my own climax. Her finger ruffled my hair as I felt my release pouring out, yet again falling uselessly into Vicki’s cum. Vicki’s instantly knew that I had climaxed… something which clearly stimulated her. She moaned deeply, and I gagged yet further as her clitoris swelled within my mouth, forcing my jaws apart even as I came. “You… you really like it! Don’t you! I didn’t even touch you, but you came because of me! Just because I soaked you all the way in my cum!” Vicki kept giggling, causing her massive body to shake slightly. There are so many things that I still want to try…” I have a sock back here!” Vicki cried out. “I can wrap you around it!” I kept sucking at her clit, doing my best to bring her to climax.

“I could wrap you in it!” She yelled cheerfully. I told you I wanted to step on you before… this would be like next level. And you know what? I can’t even wear it anymore, cause it’s too small. Hehe!” She giggled, as she pulled me to her. “I know I’ve been letting you stay with Sylvia, but I’ve got to keep you with me for the next few days. There’s so much… I can do more than her!” Vicki was acting absolutely giddy, even as I brought her closer and closer to climax. I felt myself approaching yet another, almost immediately. I couldn’t think straight. I felt like I was losing myself. All I knew, as I took her clitoris in, was that pleasing Vicki was the most important thing in the world.

Her body shook, rumbling all around me, as Vicki came closer to her climax, breathing more and more rapidly. “Nate… there’s so much left to do… you’re mine now.” I felt her cum violently splash onto my chest. I bit down on her clitoris, causing Vicki to squeal far above me, as the torrent grew, and she finally came… splashing me, covering me in her essence. I remained like that for a moment, still exploring her with my hands.

“You really are an incredible little guy, aren’t you? Making me do that even when I’m bigger than your parent’s house. I bet you feel really proud right now. Well, don’t worry because I’m going to do everything I can to make you feel good…”

At that moment, another figure appeared in the door.
“Oh my god, a… are you really Vicki. The massive thing from that video?” It was the brunette from earlier. She had returned, presumably looking for Diana.

“Another one of Diana’s toys…” Vicki sighed. “You know I don’t appreciate being called a ‘thing.’ I am only slightly overweight if this is what that’s about. Well, I guess I’m going to just have to see if I like you… Nate.” She reached down for me, easily encircling my body with a single hand. She carried me back up. For a second, I saw her face again, smiling fondly at me.

“You’re going to have to sit on the shelf for a little while, okay? I’ll give you a good show. We’ll play afterwards,” she winked at me before she lifted me, carrying my body rapidly through the air. Soon she deposited me gently upon a massive metallic shelf, placed about halfway across the wall. There were several pieces of normal sized furniture on it, desks, a bed. There was even a mini fridge! The place looked as comfortable as it could possibly be. There was also a gigantic bookshelf looming to the side of my perch, filled with binders of Vicki sized paper. I surmised that she had someone print out books for her that she could actually read. People didn’t really know it, but Vicki could be a voracious reader when she actually had the time. And right now, I suppose, she had all the time in the world. Even up here, the scent of Vicki’s arousal was overpowering.

“I had this prepared for you Nate… as you know, my scale is increasing slightly slower now. I thought that you could stay with me for the next few weeks, until I’m too big for here. Too big for anywhere. Just like my little doll. And I could get another bed and have Sylvia stay here too, if she wants to…” Vicki sighed for a second, deeply, before turning again to the girl. She was just standing, as if caught in headlights, watching the scene before her.

“Ok. Girl.” Vicki shuffled on her butt, turning towards her. “Diana told you to come here, right?”

“Yeah… she did. She said that she wanted me to see her. And the people at the front directed me here.” Vicki watched her silently for a moment, before the girl continued speaking. “Are you comfortable, sitting here like this all day? Everyone was talking about you when you were about and about earlier. People were even cheering when you flipped cars over and shit.”

“You’re talking rather comfortably with me, aren’t you? Yeah, I guess I’ve become a bit of a shut-in again. I’m given everything I need here, though. And the police got kind of upset at me last time. Especially after I got the house torn down for the addition. For now, it’s better that people don’t think about me.”

“Right. I… should I go then?”

“You came to see Diana’s dick, right? It’s a magnificent specimen… and you look pretty good. I see you’re wearing yoga pants too. Diana loves yoga pants, y’know. She probably imagined herself burying her dick there, not that that’s remotely possible. But you know people… sometimes logic leaves them.” Vicki smiled sardonically down at the girl, who appeared to be aiming to exit.

“Nah… you’re not leaving,” Vicki said in a deep commanding voice. “I’m going to play with you for a little while… and unlike Nate or Diana, I don’t give a single shit about you, so I can afford to be a little rough. Nate, watch…” she encircled the girl in her hands. “After Sylvia found the sites that you like to visit, I became enthralled Nate. I know not many girls are into it… but guys will pursue anything for a fetish I suppose. And it makes logical sense really. More tits… more ass… on a girl who’s incredibly powerful… hey, girl!” She looked up at Vicki, remaining rooted to the spot.

“Why don’t you rub my foot? I know you can only get one.” Sarah remained still, unsure about what to do. “I’ll tell ya what? Why don’t I bring it towards you!” Vicki slammed a foot down on top of her… I had to guess that she was crushed instantly. Vicki always had large feet… at a size 11, she had been a little self conscious about it. Not anymore. Now Vicki loved her large feet, and she loved seeing the small girl disappear under her right foot.

“Hmm…” Vicki sat there, thinking. “My left foot feels a little lonely. I know that I just put you on the shelf, but Nate, I’ll be gentle with you.” Even while keeping the small girl pinned under her foot, Vicki casually plucked me from my perch and effortlessly brought me back to the wet floor.

“Ok Nate… just lay down on the ground, and don’t make any sudden movements, okay? I’m going to bring my foot down slowly, and I want you to lick it… and… I know you came in your pants earlier, but can you take your clothes off? I’d prefer the feeling of bare flesh over your jeans.”

I couldn’t believe that someone the size of Vicki still framed these things as requests, but I followed her orders, stripping down to the bare minimum. Vicki’s foot was slightly over me, but I could see her face, gazing down at me from on high. After removing my clothes, Vicki nodded, and she slowly brought her foot down upon me, inch by inch. Soon her face was blocked out by her toes, and I began to smell the sweaty, unwashed sole of her foot. Even it was wet, coated in her own cum as well.

“Do your best to clean my foot Nate. I don’t expect you to get it all. But at least try a little, okay?” As I licked at the bottom of her foot, the sweaty odor immediately overwhelmed me, her salty sweat invading my mouth.

Vicki began to move her foot slightly. I found myself moving, sliding with her. I was completely encased by her cum. At the bottom, the sticky release helped me to slide along the floor. At the top, the thick liquid caused me to stick to her foot. She soon moved me, effortlessly sliding me across the floor. To where, I didn’t know. Soon I heard someone else licking, extremely faintly, barely perceptible to my ears. It was Sarah.

“Now, Nate… now you’re going to understand my true power. Diana just keeps bringing these girls here… even though I tell her not to. I would It’s time to show her what the rules are around here!” I heard a muffled scream come from the foot next to me. I couldn’t see what was happening, trapped under Vicki’s foot. I tried hitting the bottom of her foot a little, but Vicki didn’t seem to react at all.

“Diana keeps bringing in people like you because she hates running errands for me… I’m a big girl, I demand a lot. And I’m afraid that I want my sister’s attention. I heard a sickening crack from somewhere in the darkness, and I heard an unearthly scream come from under Vicki’s other foot.

“VICKI PLEASE!” The voice screamed from next to me. I felt myself hypnotized by the folds of skin above me, licking eagerly at the bottom of her foot. I felt like I needed to do something to help Sarah. But was there any point? Did I want to upset Vicki? Even as she played with me, I heard another sharp crack from the foot next to me. More screaming—weaker than before
.
“SO I GUESS DIANA WANTED A CUTE GIRL WITH YOGA PANTS TO RUB HER DICK. THAT’S IT, RIGHT? AND YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD DO THAT? IT’S NOT FUCKING GOING TO HAPPEN WITHOUT ME VETTING YOU FIRST!” At that moment, one final crack came. At that moment, I felt Vicki’s foot curl around me, shaking slightly. From somewhere up above, I heard loud moaning. The foot easily molded me beneath her as she curled her toes in and out, Vicki entering the throes of orgasm.

“Ahh… AH! AH! AHHHHH!!!!” Vicki cried out, shaking and screaming, rattling the whole house. She kept moving me, between her foot, in and out. And I kept mindlessly fondling and licking at her seven foot sole, even as I heard nothing from the person next to me. Finally, after a while, it subsided, and Vicki slowly began to raise her foot off of me.

Laying in her puddle on the ground, I looked to the side… the sight was horrifying. The girl was bleeding all over-several of her limbs were in mangled positions.

“Vicki…” I breathed out slowly.

“What do you think Nate!?” Vicki spoke eagerly, really eagerly. “That’s my power now. It’s sooooo easy. I practiced some. With other people. I wanted… I really wanted you to be able to experience it just right. But I knew that I had to wait. Wait until I was big enough to do it effortlessly. To cover someone entirely with my huge feet. Isn’t it cool! I think it’s really cool!”

I was speechless.

At that moment, carrying a large tray of food, Diana entered the room, pushing a massive tray of food in front of her. She was panting, pushing the massive tray, nearly as tall as her, and many dozens of feet long, ahead of her.

“I’m sorry it took so long, it just took people a while to prepare all this food. You’re kind of big, y’know.” Diana stopped dead in her tracks as she eyed the mangled body of Sarah, presented right in front of her.

“AHHHHHH!!!!!” Diana screamed, losing her composure more than I had ever seen. She began to throw her arms about her and stomped the floor, as she began screaming everything in the book at her stupid sister. “You stupid spoiled PIECE OF SHIT! VICKI! I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CRUSHED SOMEONE TO SATISFY YOUR FUCKING FETISH!!!"

“What? So what if I did?” Vicki sighed, looking down at her sister. “I’ve been attracting plenty of people here myself. I keep them in the rooms behind the bookshelf. If you just ASKED, I’d let you have someone for a while. At least while your around me. And you can keep people too if you show me them first! But I'm tired of you doing things behind my back!”

“WHY!?” Diana screamed. “Why kill someone like her!? I met her watering flowers!? Just because we’re big, that doesn’t mean we can do whatever we want! It doesn’t mean that we SHOULD do whatever we want! You’re fucking ruining everything! You’re either going to end up dead or a monster!”

“I was just showing Nate what I could do with my new size,” Vicki stuttered. She actually looked like she wasn’t expecting Diana to be this mad at her.

“Just showing Nate what you are fucking able to do! I get it! You’re big! WE KNOW!” Diana threw her fist as hard as she could at the wall of Vicki’s room, cracks forming in the concrete. “And NATE! YOU FUCKING ENCOURAGED HER AGAIN, DIDN’T YOU! JUST LET THE BITCH RUN WILD!”

“Bitch run wild…” Vicki mouthed. “You couldn’t LIVE without me, you know that. I’m sorry that the tables have turned. My entire life you’ve led me around from place to place, always comforting me after some other loser dumped me. I just wanted to do the same for you!”

“By monopolizing every moment of my life! By hurting people! YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT THAT!” Diana kept screaming, barely taking any time to breathe.

“If you act like that I am NEVER going to fuck you,” Vicki spoke quietly. “I’ve seen how dependent you are on my pussy. You can’t fucking live without it.” Diana did look down, despondently for a moment. Perhaps it was from Vicki’s scent permeating the room, but her dick was hard, even as she argued with her sister. For a second, Diana gazed at Vicki’s obscene, nude body longingly, hoping to plunge it within her wet cave. Then she quit wavering.

“GO FUCK YOURSELF BITCH!!!!” Diana’s eyes were watery as she looked up at her sister. In a smooth motion, Diana scooped up the limp, bloody body of the unconscious girl, before running out of the room, quickly moving out of Vicki's reach.

"Wait! I didn't say that we just had to fuck! We can talk! I have another movie to watch! Or did you want to go hiking somewhere? Diana... Diana..." Vicki's voice became increasingly forlorn as she realized her sister wasn't coming back.

“I didn't even kill this girl... god. Diana can have her... I'm just tired of her sneaking behind my back." Vicki pouted for a moment, before she began screaming at the top of her lungs, nearly shattering my eardrums.

"I NEED MORE FOOD! THIS MEASLY TRAY ISN’T GOING TO CUT IT!” Vicki bellowed, as Diana left. “You’ll come crawling back,” Vicki muttered as she looked out, a melancholic frown on her face.

“I’ve grown so much… but it doesn’t feel like I have anything I want. I don't DO anything. I don't HAVE anything. It's fucking absurd. I need to go out and meet some of my fans again. I have a lot of them.” Vicki crossed her arms under her pendulous breasts. “At least I have you anyway,” she grumbled. “Although I guess you prefer Sylvia, don’t you? Despite her being like a tenth my size.” She looked at me. I didn’t answer. Vicki wouldn’t like any truthful answer. “Well I like her too. One of the few people I can put up with. But for right now, I’m going to keep you. Like I said, there are things I want to try out with you… and I need to blow off steam.” Vicki grumbled as she began to eat through the massive pile of food, desperately doing what she could to add more bulk to her frame.

“Bring me more!” Vicki shouted between swallowing. “I know you people in the kitchen hear me! BRING! ME! MORE!”

It looked like I would be alone with Vicki for a while… and she was in a bad mood. I watched her tearing through the vast quantity of food, enough to feed an army, even as she demanded more. I knew that this was going to be a long… long wait. But for now, I was exhausted. This shelf was a weird place for a bed… but a normal sized light was even present next to it. And Vicki’s smell was more than overpowering… alluring… in a sense, it was soothing. I felt myself easing off, even as Vicki loudly ate.

“Nate,” Vicki spoke quietly, between bites.

“What?”

“You may think I’m a monster right now… and I am. But not to you. Not to Diana. Not to the few I care about. I’ll show you that tomorrow. All of it. I am the single most powerful being on the planet. And I can’t imagine myself ever stopping. Growing, I mean. I’ll consume everything… until I am a force of nature. Nate… you’ll see tomorrow.” Vicki's smug smile, several feet wide, said everything. It said that she wasn't going to let herself get depressed. It said that she was better than me and she knew it. It said...

"Nate... you have the VIP pass. Have fun on my shelf. I meant it... tomorrow's going to be spectacular." Vicki reached up and turned out the light, blanketing the gigantic room in darkness. There was nothing left to do but sleep. I hoped that girl was okay. What would happen if it really was serious... if she died?

But there was nothing I could do but wait for sleep to overtake me.