- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while since I've posted a chapter on here. This one is just about an apology. That's all. Simple.

It was extremely weird hanging around the sisters I had known for so long. A part of me felt like I had gotten used to it. But each day, they all stood a little higher on me. I was becoming used to feeling overwhelmed by all of them. Even Sylvia, little Sylvia, could pick me up like I weighed nothing. I originally wanted to go to college to feel independent. But when I looked at Sylvia's smiling face, gazing back at me while suspended five feet in the air, I began to think that maybe it didn't matter. Even so, there were some things that the sisters wanted me to do for them--some ways that I could still help.

And one day, while hanging out in Diana’s room, I was tasked with a mission. She was sitting there, watching TV, completely naked. It was common for Diana and Vicki to wear nothing but their birthday suit in the house. Sylvia, however, still had a fondness for clothes.

“So… Summer?” I remarked, looking at the girl sitting on Diana’s lap. She had light blonde hair, and stood about five feet tall. She had a friendly, relaxed look on her face as she leaned against Diana, her head resting below against Diana's breasts. She smiled at me as soon as I mentioned her name. “You’ve been Diana’s friend for a while, right?” Summer was literally being held up by Diana’s cock, as thick as one of the smaller girl's legs. as they sat there watching TV. Her room had a permanent smell of musk, one that permeated every core of my senses. Diana no longer really cared about it though, I think she liked it. Globs of cum were scattered around the vast room... although a couple of them were more like small lakes.

“I can tell you're curious about a couple of things Nate. As a quick matter, my fully erect cock is a little more than two feet long. That's a lot of sperm... it shouldn't be surprising that my cum is conquering this room. It is a sign that I'll need a bigger one at some point. As for Summer, you’ve seen me hanging out with her on the soccer field Nate. She wasn’t my closest friend before, but she’s one of them. And she's more enthusiastic about my developments than most.”

The now twelve foot Diana was casually watching Community with her while eating through the world’s largest bowl of cereal. Diana belched loudly, extremely loudly, causing Summer to giggle.

“It’s really annoying to even have to get new bowls as we grow… it means that we can only get one at a time. Have to wash the bowl every time after we use it. I’ve been working on hiring a lot of people Nate.”

“You have no right to complain about any of that. You’re the one who took the treatment!” Summer laughed as Diana rested the bowl of cereal on top of her head.

“Make sure to eat up so you become big and strong Diana!” Diana’s stomach rumbled even during Summer’s remarks... or perhaps because of them. “I am… I am… I think I’m big enough though as it is, but I'll get bigger for sexy girls like you,” Diana sighed.

“But, anyway Nate. As I was saying. I’ve made a LOT of preparations. I was afraid of us becoming charity cases or something, but the amount of money Sylvia’s pulling in is downright astronomical. Millions. She’s selling each of her pair of panties alone for thousands of dollars. That’s absurd.”

“Yeah… I wonder if I didn’t know Sylvia if I’d be tempted to buy a pair of those,” I sighed. “I really am pretty lucky.”

“Nate. Come on. You wouldn’t have the money. Anyway… I’ve been chipping mine in as well… Sylvia insists that I should cum in them… which strikes me as absolutely bizarre Japanese fetish shit… but giantess stuff in general is that far out there to a lot of people, I suppose. And plenty of fucking people are into me. So… I’ve started doing that even if I don’t actually wear panties a lot of the time… restrains the old cock too much.

"Anyway,” Diana continued, not flustered in the least. “Summer’s going to help me to release some tension later, but that has nothing to do with what I’m talking about right now!”

“What did you want to let me know?” I asked the giant girl, smirking, trying to act superior to someone over ten times my size.

“I am trying to raise money Nate. A lot of money. That requires more than selling panties. It requires sponsorships, products with our name on it. Everything. We can’t do that when one of us is ripping houses apart. You are going to go with Vicki… she’s standing near the front entrance. I even made her put some clothes on.”

“Wow… I’m impressed,” I smiled at Diana. “That must really take a lot of effort.” “It’s easy to do it. You just have to ignore Vicki for a while. It’s not so much the sex itself for her, Nate. It’s the sense of being left out. My sex drive is higher than anyone else on Earth probably, but Summer, and Cheryl too… she’s taking a shower, are helping me to handle it. I might try and recruit some more girls later too, as long as they can take care of themselves. I'm not into dolls like Sylvia. That way I can properly refuse Vicki and drive her up a wall like this.”

“So… what do you want me to do?” “Well.” Diana giggled, twitching her cock a little, causing Summer to bounce. “Well, I haven’t had enough time to hang out with my friends like this, at least the friends who are fine with me having me having a cock. So I want you to go with her and make sure that she apologizes. I know where that man’s family moved. It’s 1514 Redwood Drive in Attala, the next town over."

“Isn’t that over ten miles away!?” I exclaimed. “How are we going to get there?”

“Vicki can walk. She should, after what she did. And I don't think you can talk back to me. I'm big enough to order you around however I please. It won't be that hard for her... she has a long stride, as I'm sure you know. And she should carry you too. So it’ll be easy Nate. You just have to go with her and make sure that she apologizes. That’s it. Simple.”

“I don’t think that I can make Vicki do anything,” I pleaded with Diana. “Vicki cares for you Natey. So I think that you’d do a better job than anybody else. And… need I remind you? We need security, so I’m hiring people to make sure stalkers or people mad at us don’t go in. I’m having to interview ALL of them. I’m having to make sure shipments of food come in—remember, they need to become larger as they grow. I’m trying to find out whose property we can buy so that we can expand our property as we grow. And we need plans for construction for a house holding three growing giants. There’s a lot going on, and Sylvia gets bored whenever I talk about it. Vicki, on the other hand, outright refuses to do any of it. We are superior--but that makes a lot of people terrified of us. I don't want Vicki to go out and make it so the army's up our asses. So Vicki's got to at least do this. And you’re going with her so that I can relax with Summer for a little while!” Diana exclaimed, rubbing her head on her temples. “We’re just going to watch movies for a while… and then it’ll get messy in here!”

“MESSY!” Summer exclaimed, poking Diana’s belly. “Yeah… I haven’t hung out with Princess Di (Her soccer team nickname) in quite some time, so I would like it if you went out and helped Diana right now.”

"Yep. And I'm going to have her stick her arm right up my pussy as well. Nate, forget how big I am. I'm clearly superior because I can have two orgasms at once! Typically one brings on the other... but you'd have no idea how that feels." I stood there with a tent in my pants, gawking at her.

"If you were a goalie the other team would have thirty points," Diana mocked me. "You're not seeing my pussy right now. You're helping Vicki apologize."

“Ok… well, I’ll see you later Diana.”

Summer waved at me and my red face from her perch as I left the room, heading for the kitchen. But Diana said one last thing.

"It's not like I don't understand Vicki... there's another reason why she did this... to them in particular. And the power is such a rush... I know where I stand... above everyone else. I'm going to drench you later Nate. I said I'm not generally into guys, but there's a part of me that just likes bullying you!"

"Bye!" One part of me was looking forward to that, to be perfectly honest.

Soon I came across Vicki, sitting in our gigantic kitchen. Vicki couldn’t properly stand up anymore. Even the twenty foot ceilings were too much for her. At first, I thought that she was eating again, but she kept dropping whatever she was fiddling with, cursing. “Nate, is that you!?” Vicki called out, somehow sensing me walking up behind her. Even sitting down, I only came up to her lower back. If she justshifted position where she was her ass would have destroyed me.

“Yep!” I called out.“So we’re going to the next town over? And you’re carrying me there!”

“Yep Nate, lucky you! I’m carrying you the whole way. I told you all that bullshit about how we would be above everyone and wouldn’t have to worry about anything, but apparently I have to spend some day apologizing to some random man now, or otherwise Diana and Syliva won’t even talk to me.” She grumbled, dropping the same package again.

“Nate, help me with this gum!” Vicki cried out. “Whenever I go on a long walk I always need gum!” “It’s not that long for you, right? That’s why you’re carrying me. I could never keep up with those legs of yours…” “Long, long beautiful, magnificent legs. Right Nate?” I nodded, which appeared to satiate Vicki for a moment. “But even a ten mile walk is like a two mile one to me, it’s really hot out, like 90 hot, and I’m going to be walking both ways. So… can I have some gum?”

“Yeah!” I grabbed the package, which contained five sticks of spearmint gum. I quickly unwrapped each of them. Vicki turned around, looking at me, and quickly positioned herself before me so that her vast head was right in front of me. Lips ten inches long opened up in front of me, revealing a cavernous mouth. Saliva slowly dripped from the roof to the bottom of her mouth, collecting in pools. Her hot breath washed over me with her steady breathing. Inside, an incredible tongue slithered around like a great python, sliding out of her mouth, awaiting the offering of gum.

“Ivf dannt hav all da,” Vicki called out with her mouth open. “Cummon!” I placed the contents of the package of gum on Vicki’s mouth, the pieces sticking to the saliva coated tongue, resting just inches from my face. Her tongue retracted back into her mouth, and she placed them between two of her great teeth, which quickly turned them into a small ball, which looked like a speck in the great cavern of her mouth.

“Mor!” Vicki screamed, as she slid several packages over towards me. I began to unwrap multiple packages of gum, placing more and more in her mouth. I went through two packages. Then three. Then four. She kept making the ball bigger, as she demanded more. The sticky ball kept growing. The entire time, I stared at Vicki’s mouth and her red lips in fascination. Finally, after twenty packs, Vicki was satiated, A great ball, larger than a baseball, of gum, had been generated in her mouth. With fascination, I watched her rolling the great wad of gum with her tongue. Vicki closed her mouth, brought it even closer to me. Her great, plump lips enveloped the entirety of my face. For a few seconds I stood there as Vicki ‘kissed’ me, letting her tongue snake out and rub against my face. I quickly was coated in her saliva. Soon Vicki pulled away, leaving my wet face behind, looking at her. She giggled again. She had been a lot—Vicki really found this size fascinating.

“That’s enough gum.” Vicki stood up, way up, only bent over slightly. I barely came to her knees. The legs before me were absolutely massive pillars of flesh, only her thighs covered by jean shorts. She wore another midriff… and her breasts stood out so far beyond it, her two wrecking balls tempting me to scale her body.

“I’m tempted to just eat you right up now Nate. But my sisters are mad at me… I don’t have a backpack or anything, so I’ll just carry you there. Vicki’s hand wrapped around me again. Each palm was over a foot across, wrapping around the middle of my body. I flew up into the air over ten feet, dangling above the ground. I tried to think about how strong Vicki was, rather than how much it would hurt to fall from this height as she studied me. “Where should I hold you Nate?” Vicki mused, studying my body, which looked like it was only a foot tall to the giantess.

“I know!” She perked up immediately, placing me in the crook of her arm, pressing my face into her chest.

“This can’t be the easiest way to hold me!” I cried out. “Well it works for me,” Vicki playfully acted like I was stupid as she began to head out the door. My head was placed against her breast. It mashed against the infinite mound of soft flesh—even through her shirt, I wanted to do nothing but rub myself against it. Even from here, I could smell the scent of sweat wafting from her armpits, mixed with the scent of her pheromones—it was intoxicating. Vicki smiled down at me as she began to walk out the door. Even on her perch, I could feel the ground shaking as she stepped outside. The road outside was already laced with cracks from Vicki’s heavy footsteps… I figured that anywhere she’d go would have the same problem.

“Vicki…” I spoke into her left boob. “Have you considered walking somewhere other than the pavement. Your sisters want you to try and avoid property damage, not make more.” Vicki pressed me harder into her armpit at that moment, a slight bit of pain radiating through me. My face was more completely pressed against her side boob as she mashed her against me. Vicki was never a particularly strong or athletic girl, but at her size she was a hundred times as strong as me. If she wanted to, she could kill me, right there. Not that she would.

“Well, here we go Natey. Walking through the fields, or something, I guess. Everyone owns everything. It’s not like I can get anywhere without stepping on people’s stuff. Sylvia and Diana should have thought of that BEFORE they sent me on this stupid apology quest!” Vicki’s gum kept smacking against the roof of her mouth, keeping her gigantic mouth occupied as she tried to walk just alongside the main connector highway between the two towns. I would have asked her to pick an alternate route, but I doubt that Vicki would have listened. Cars blared at the gigantic girl as Vicki walked precariously close to the lanes. I finally realized that she wasn’t wearing any shoes or socks. Her colossal feet were nearly one and a half meters in length, nearly the size of the cars she was walking next to. It was almost like Vicki was being playful when she edged closer to the busy highway, as if…

“Vicki, you’re going to cause a wreck, one way or another!” I yelled. Again, Vicki smashed me harder into her breasts but I really needed to speak up.

“Sylvia and Diana will be pissed off again if you hurt anybody. People are stopping along the side of the road just to watch you walk!”

“I bet they wouldn’t be mad too long. It’s not like they know these people,” Vicki mused. “I don’t get what the big deal is of getting someone to swerve. You don’t know them either! Fucking hell!” She pressed me harder in as she kept pouting. As the sunlight disappeared from my eyes, all I could see was the stretched fabric of her T-shirt. All I could feel beneath was the incredible fabric of her breasts.

“This is soooooo boooooorrrrrrinnnnngggggg!” Vicki screamed out after about eight minutes. “HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET THERE!?” By now I was becoming coated in Vicki’s sweat. It poured from her forehead, from her shoulders, down and across her body. The outline of each individual breast stood poking through the T-shirt, each one a testament to the female form. The bra—I don’t know how she obtained a bra that fit her—had its outline visible through it. “Do you think Diana can suck her own cock?” Vicki asked out of nowhere, as she kept walking. “W…What?” “I mean, it’s big even for her. She constantly wants someone like her friend from the soccer team or that reporter to literally ride her dick when she’s trying to act mad at me. But… I mean… I bet it would feel better for her if she just did it herself.” “I never really thought of that…”

“I mean, it’s a valid point. I like you Nate. I can’t lie and say I did this for you. I wanted to be fucking huge… but I mean, I love it when you’re talking to my boob like that. But you know… you’re lacking sexually, a bit.”

“Ouch.”

“It’s the truth. Your cock would be like an inch and a half tall to me. Your arms are like sticks. Your entire BODY feels like it weighs a pound. This is why I can hold you so easily with just my arm like this. And you know that you’re going to smell like me when you get home. When I’m big, everything about me is more sexually desirable. Everything! Your little cock is hard right now, pressing into me... that itself is enough to turn me on. And Nate…”

“What?”

“Let’s watch some more movies together. Sylvia and Diana are right about that.” Vicki pulled me out from her breast for a moment, looking at me through the pools of her blue eyes. It felt like they were piercing me to my very core, Vicki watching me like a hawk.

“But even so... we’re not normal. They don’t get that. See here?” Vicki pointed out. We had gotten close to our destination, rows of suburban houses spread out before us. Vicki stood above even the two story houses. “I basically CAN’T avoid crushing things now. They sent me over here to apologize, but I’m going to hurt someone’s property in the process. They really didn’t think this out at all.” Vicki kept talking as she wandered into the neighborhood, looking for the new residence of the man she chased out just a few days prior.

“Nate. Do you honestly think that we can live ordinary lives? Do you think that we should live ordinary lives?”

“I don’t know…” I sighed. Vicki shifted me so that I was nestled against her boob rather than squished against it. It was an incredibly comfortable soft sweaty pillow. “I mean, I guess you’re body is a weapon now. And not just a sexual one. Nate… can I ask you one thing? Is it degrading?”

“What do you mean?”

“I guess you wouldn’t think so…” Vicki smiled. “It’s just that it’s not very manly to be this dependent on me. Carrying you all the way here like a baby. I love doing that to you Nate… and we’re here.”

We had arrived in front of a one story house, two cars parked in the driveway. A moving truck was standing on the curb, signifying that they had just arrived. I knew these people must be here. Vicki sat me down near the door, gesturing for me to come see the doorbell. I cringed as Vicki sat down on the grassy yard. I could only imagine that she had just turned their second front yard into an ass-crater. Well, there was nothing else to do anyway, so I went and rung the doorbell. I waited a minute, and I rung it a second time. I could clearly hear it ringing throughout the house, but nobody came to the door.

“When will they answer?” Vicki groaned. “I know you like it Nate. But I’m dripping sweat all over and I’m sticky and gross and thirsty! I just want to get this over with! Can you get them out there!” I was cast in Vicki’s shadow… she was over half the size of the entire small home, looming over it as if it was a gingerbread house. People around the neighborhood were going outside, gawking at the girl who had just arrived in their neighborhood. Vicki reached for the door, preparing to rip it off its hinges.

“YOU CAN’T RIP THIS HOUSE OPEN TOO!”

I screamed at Vicki as she kept pouting, staring angrily at it. This went on for some time, Vicki engaged in a staring match with a house. A boy came out of one of the nearby houses, walking over to Vicki, his head tilting higher and higher as he focused on her breasts. 

"They’re in there,” he swallowed. “They probably just don’t want to come out. They were talking a lot about you. They were pretty terrified.”

“Good. Go away,” Vicki stared down at the boy impatiently as he scattered. No one else tried to talk to Vicki as she sat there, watching the house.

“I’VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR!!!” She roared. It had to have been heard by the entire neighborhood. “GET THE FUCK OUT HERE NOW LITTLE PEOPLE!! OTHERWISE I’LL BE MAD! AND YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT’LL HAPPEN!!!”

Finally, the door opened up. Two people walked out, a rather skinny middle-aged man, and a short, portly woman. They both stared up at Vicki in abject fear, quaking beneath her. They looked at me as well. I just gave a resigned look—I couldn’t control Vicki.

“Sorry… I don’t want to talk with you any more than you want to talk to me,” Vicki began. “I’m all sweaty and sticky and I didn’t want to walk here. My sisters sent me here because they wanted me to apologize to you. So. I’m sorry,” Vicki flatly gave the biggest non-apology I’ve ever heard.

“Sorry for what?!” The woman shook. “You destroyed our entire house, for nothing! Just on a whim!?”

“It wasn’t a whim,” Vicki pouted, scooting forward slightly. The couple took a step back, as Vicki now blocked the sun entirely. They were cast in her shadow. I’m sure that they could smell her sweat as strongly as I could. “Very far from it. I needed that to make my room bigger… I’m starting to get cramped in my place.”

“Yeah…” the man croaked out. His eyes were tracing Vicki’s curves, following them up and down. “And what about our son. You forced him out too.”

“Michael. That little brat. I dated him a while ago…” Vicki continued with a sneer on her face. This was not going well. Not at all. “He hit me, and you two didn’t do a damn thing about it!” Recognition dawned on the man’s face at last. “Are you THAT Vicki!?” He cried out.

“Of course I’m that Vicki… you already told me you knew about that. But great job at faking surprise. Look. I just need you to call Diana and tell her that everything’s cool between us. Then I’ll leave.”

“I don’t think I’ll call your freak of a sister!” The man called out, stomping the ground in anger.

“My… freak… of a sister?” Vicki whispered to herself. Not once, not twice, but multiple times. She closed her eyes as if she was trying to collect her bearings, rubbing her temples while slowly repeating it to herself.

“The only people we are going to call are the police!” The woman screamed out, angrily staring at Vicki. Finally, Vicki opened her eyes, adjusting again to the bright summer day, as she began to speak.

“You’re one ugly bitch, aren’t you?” Vicki had an ugly smear plastered on her face, as she looked down at her. “You aren’t ever going to call Diana and tell her it’s fine. My sister, the sister that has always looked out for me, who taught me how to play soccer, who always told me everything would be okay when I cried… when anyone hurt me, like your stupid son when he hit me!” Vicki’s voice was unsteady at this point, her hands clenched into fists, shaking. Slowly, a piss-stain began to form on the man’s pants, as he realized what was going on.

“You are a genetic freak compared to her! You have NOTHING going for you at all. You’re fat, you’re ugly, and I bet your fucking folds smell like a garbage bin. YEAH!” Vicki pointed towards her own slight pudge.

“I know I’m a little overweight myself. But I was always concerned about that. Always doing what I could to keep my looks as good as possible. But you… you’re so ugly, your husband couldn’t look at you at all. I needed to expand my house, so I asked your fucking husband…” He pulled at his shirt collar, looking away from everyone.

“Your fucking husband said that he’d let me buy the house below value, and you all would leave, if I just gave him a good time! So you know what? I did. I gave him a good time…” Vicki cupped her breasts, showing off the largest pair in the planet. The bra was now clearly visible to them, and her nipples jutted out obscenely, poking through the shirt. Vicki’s stomach began to growl, a low, angry roar.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” The man exclaimed up at Vicki nervously, stepping farther into the entranceway.

“But of course you do!” Vicki screamed down at them. “You let me crawl into your stupid fucking dirty garage. I gave you a fucking blowjob there! You watched in fascination as I slipped your teeny-tiny cock in between these!” Vicki yelled as she cupped her breasts.

“Well now they’re even bigger!” Vicki leaned forward. I tried to yell at her to stop, but the three of us were soon buried. There was little pain… it was obvious that she was still being delicate. But the three of us were turned over and trapped under her three foot high breasts. The wall groaned as her head brushed against the side of it. I doubted that this house would survive much more of an angry Vicki.

“The flood’s coming on…” Vicki moaned, the three of us beneath her.

“Nate’s the only one of you three that looks like anything at all. But you don’t need to be attractive… it’s fucking power.” Vicki grabbed the woman’s head with two fingers, not bothering to be gentle as she twisted it towards her.

“Do you smell that…?” Vicki was speaking to the whole neighborhood by now. She knew that other people were watching. “It’s my cum. I’m turned on, she giggled, causing her bare stomach to vibrate against my feet. It really does flood… I have so much of it, even for my size. And when I’m turned on, I have trouble stopping.” Vicki spoke in a cute, sweet voice. “So it was even possible for your pathetic husband to turn me on a little. All he had to do was worship me… put his little hands in my great big slit. Look at me with that slack-jawed face… I’ve been seeing that from a lot of people. They just have difficulty… processing me. So where’s your son?” Vicki smiled, as if nothing was wrong.

“He’s inside.”

“Good. He’s going to come out now, or I’m going to hurt you.” Soon a young, disheveled man appeared at the entrance, breathing heavily. His fly was undone.

“Hiiiiii Vick!” He squeaked out slowly, looking at her. “We just dated for a few months… but I see you’ve moved onto better things! Is there any reason to come by here?” “I just wanted to see my ex? Isn’t that reason enough?” Vicki smiled. “Come here!” He walked up to her face, the girl humming as she stared out at him. “I’m sorry… I’m sorry I ever hit you. I’m sorry I did anything to you… please… just forgive me… leave my parents alone…” he began blubbering, immediately.

“How often did he hit you?” I asked Vicki. “Why didn’t you ever tell me anything about this!?”

“Diana wanted to call the police…” Vicki trailed off, giving a personal story in this surreal situation.

“She caught me when I was crying. Blood was running down my cheek. She said that I always picked terrible boyfriends. She’s right, of course. I did. I picked fucking bastards like this little guy here. I was always so naïve. Every time some new “exciting” guy came up to me I’d fall for them quickly. He plays guitar!” Vicki mocked as she looked at him. “I just can’t believe that I gave his dad a blowjob… but of course I knew it at the time.”

“I know I was a prick towards you!” Michael screamed at her. “Don’t take it out on my entire family!”

“Well… I thought I’d just solve my problems myself for once. Diana’s always done it before, but I’m the big sister now. I can solve her problems too. She just doesn't want to go about things my way. But I don’t have to hurt my family. This is simple. One of you just need to call my sister. And tell her everything’s okay. That’s it. Nothing else. Easy. I just wanted you to come out here so that you could see the body of the girl you dumped.”

“All you ever had is your body!” He sneered up at her. “And you were wild in bed. That’s all that you’ll ever have!”

For just a moment, he was being awfully reckless. But at that moment, Vicki’s hand whipped out in a flash, and he was knocked several feet against the wall. Michaels’ mother screamed as he was dashed against the wall of the house, blood streaming down his body. He slumped down, slowly, against the wall, looking at Vicki in abject agony. Vicki drew her palm back, blood dusting one of her knuckles.

“My body is going to be the most important thing on the entire planet. You don’t look so good. I think that you should get your injuries patched up.”

Slowly, Vicki removed the great wad of gum that she had been storing in her mouth for some time. The great soggy mass, half the size of his head, was dripping with Vicki’s saliva. Vicki held the soggy mass of gun in her finger, slowly plastering it all around the back of the bleeding man.

Finally, she pressed the gum against the wall of the house, plastering him to it entirely. He struggled to extract himself from the gum stuck to his legs, his back, his hair.

“There… don’t worry… I’ll patch you up real quick, loverboy.”

He looked at Vicki in abject fear. The entire family was silent now, staring at Vicki. By now her expression had gone from confident to drunk with power. I had never seen her behave exactly like this, like a maniac.

“I know I have a great body. I don’t mind someone telling me that… but coming from you. I suggest that you watch your tiny mouth.”

“VICKI!” I screamed from beneath her breast. At some time she had moved forward slightly, just enough that I was almost completely buried. My lower legs had become freed, even as the great tits almost reached my neck.

“That’s enough! Please stop doing this!”

“Nate…” Vicki spoke authoritatively. “I care for you. But I can feel your little dick hard poking right up against my nipple right now. You love this. More importantly, I love this. I’m going to flood.. ah… everything…” Vicki’s entire body began to shake, her breasts moving against me, and her tongue lolling out, behind my head, in front of her gum covered ex. “I just came…” Vicki moaned obscenely.

“Fuck… this power… do you want me to give you another blowjob?” Vicki asked the man trapped under her breasts, her eyes caught in a dreamy expression. He was clearly turned on, panting not just from fear. His face was red. But he didn’t say anything. “If you let me do it… in front of your wife, and my fucking ex… then all you have to do is call, and I’ll let you go.” Vicki purred, running her finger amongst each of her three captives.

“You just added another condition!” He screamed, staring up at her. “I’m never going to stand for this!” Vicki’s smile faded slightly, as she looked at him with a cold stare. Do you want to make me… truly… angry?”

“No…” he cowered under her glance, Vicki’s gigantic eyes like granite.

“Good!” Vicki, remaining in the same position, grabbed the man from under her right boob, pulling him out onto the front patio, where her hands delicately yet firmly kept him pinned to the floor. He struggled to take his clothes off as Vicki watched him intently. Soon he was completely naked. His small cock stood at attention, pointing at Vicki’s head.

“It’s so unimaginably pathetic… you started screaming my name when I just gave you a blowjob before… while pressing you against my breasts. Even when I first started fucking with you, I was eight feet tall. I could have crushed you then. And I can easily crush you now”. Vicki’s tongue circled out, touching the tip of his cock, snaking around it. Extended out from her mouth, it was easily twice as long as his dick. She kept teasing it with her tongue relentlessly.

“Have you ever seen your husband moan like this, lard-ass?” She kept talking to the fat woman, jeering at her under her breast. “Probably not in twenty years… don’t worry though, he’ll remember me forever. Maybe if you crush him under your fat ass, he’ll think of me!”

“And Michael… I’m not fucking you today. Just your dad. But you can tell him about it. Neato!” Vicki exclaimed as he came immediately, depositing a large load of semen onto Vicki’s tongue. Vicki kept twirling her tongue around the tiny, tiny shaft. It looked so delicate beneath her… had Vicki clamped down with her teeth, sucked on it hard, or even flicked it the right way, the shaft would surely have broken. Vicki lolled her tongue out, directing it towards the man’s family.

The “large load” that he had was hardly visible, a small white blot on the vast red tongue. “This is your father’s sperm, your husband’s sperm… he enjoyed this.”

“I did… honey… I saw the girl standing outside, in the backyard of that strange huge house. It was mostly walled off… but I saw her standing there. Eight feet tall. She was completely naked, standing there like a goddess. Maybe you are fat!” He screamed out. “Is it that bizarre to imagine that this girl might look a little better than you!?”

“I stay with you for twenty years, and you let some fucking monster suck your stupid…” The woman looked incredibly red, yelling at him. “I go to church every day! I have been faithful to you for so long… and you let some fucking monster suck your dick. And YOU! Get your stupid boobs off of me!!!!” She started flailing widely under Vicki, beating at her great breast with her hand.

“I bet you’re turned on too… don’t deny it.” Vicki stared at the three of them as if they were trash, a scowl on her face. “Nate, you like being buried under there, right? I'm not hurting you?” Vicki spoke up sweetly out of concern.

“I’m fine… you can quit doing this now.” Vicki’s stomach rumbled again, even as she smiled at me in a seductive voice, eyes half open. She stared at me with a knowing face.

“I’m not going to hurt you like this Nate… but I mean, come on. I did a good job here, right? This is JUST like in one of your stories. I’m a real life teenage wrecking machine! And I'll protect you… but you should already know that I’m not going to let you tell me what to do.”

She turned back towards the family, and began speaking in a low voice. “I have absolute power over all of you. Absolute… I can crush all of you. And I’m only going to grow bigger…” Vicki hissed, looking down at them. “Call Diana. Now. If you want me gone. Just do it.”

Sensing that I had some sort of bond with Vicki, all of them looked at me. I simply nodded my head slightly up and down. “Do it,” I said. “Just call Vicki…” this situation was beyond surreal. If I had to honest, the feeling of Vicki’s boob throwing over me was incredibly pleasant. My cock was erect, poking into her own nipple. Her thick nipple won out, pushing my dick to the side. Almost unconsciously, I found myself moving, rubbing myself against it. Her smell was as strong as ever. The scent of sweat wafted over everything too… Vicki’s arms were to the side of her, blocking out the sunlight and making the air feel stale. The air was so thick with the scents of Vicki’s sweat and cum that it didn’t even feel like we were outside.

“I’ll call…” the man said, his legs now buried in Vicki’s cleavage. “Good… do you have a phone on you?” Vicki asked, smiling. “It’s somewhere in my pants…” the man sighed. “Since you buried my back in your boobs it’s going to be kind of hard to find.” Vicki shrugged indifferently, and the man struggled for several minutes, fishing for his phone, buried somewhere under Vicki’s boobs. This went on for quite some time, as everyone watched silently. Vicki hummed a tune to herself as he kept fiddling for it.

“You like my boobs. You were handsy enough with ‘em that day. You told me how incredible they were… that you had never seen anything like them. I bet you’re taking longer so you can feel them up. I’m not going to see you again after this, you know. I’m already bored of you. I’m afraid you’ll just have to keep me in your memories.”

Finally, something came out of his pocket. It was a phone, somehow still in good condition. He stared at it in glee. “What’s her number?” the man asked.

“Diana’s not wanting to giving her phone number out to random strangers… but I guess Nate’ll tell you.” I turned to the side… to the man who had only been separated from me by a couple of feet the entire time.

“456-312-6890.” The man silently nodded, looking at me with fear. He dialed the number, and he listened intently as it rang. Once. Then twice. Three times.

“Hello?” Diana’s voice came casually over the phone.

“Hello! I’m living at Redwood Drive… I’m the one whom you wanted Vicki to meet!” He squeaked out each word slowly, deliberately.

“Yeah!” Diana exclaimed over the phone. “I heard about what Vicki did to your house, and I wanted to do anything that I could to make it up to you! I called you earlier about sending you money for the home—that should be sent to you in a couple of days… I guess Vicki just needed some more room, and she got slightly too…” Diana paused for a moment, “overly-enthusiastic about that. But it won’t happen again. Okay?”

“Yeah!” The man answered her in an incredibly fake voice. “Everything’s cool now! We just talked… Vicki’s really apologetic about what happened… it’s all good now.”

“Is there anything else I can do for you?” Diana continued.

“No… I’m good… it was nice talking to you!” The man hung up.

“Great!” Vicki cheered, finally getting up off of the two parents. Her stomach rumbled again. “You did everything you need to. I’ll get my big ass out of here now, if that’s what you want!” She stood way, way up… just staring at them for a while, a wide smile on her face. The mother kept trying to pull Michael out of the gum… but it was proving difficult to extract him from it… watching his flailing arms, I realized that he wasn’t coming out any time soon.

“That’s great Vicki…” I looked around at the family. Michael still struggling to extract himself from the gum. The husband was lying back, the one arm that wasn’t mashed under Vicki’s breast shielding his eyes. The wife was merely crying, tears running down her cheeks, as she tried to extract her son from the gum.

“Nate… I think I gave you quite a show today…” Vicki stood up. I could see a great soaked patch on her pants. Her cum was practically dripping from her… this turned her on more than anything. Vicki took in all the people staring at her. Residents from the neighborhood had come out and were watching her everywhere. Vicki smiled at the attention, placing her hands on the house, testing it out. “NATE! Do you think I should sit on this house?” People all over the neighborhood were beginning to talk about Vicki.

“Mommy, why is that girl so big?”

“Holy shit…”

“Did she just give that guy a BJ?”

A young teenage girl ran up to Vicki, dashing across the street. “Are… are you hurting them?” She asked directly, touching Vicki on her leg. “No… you were here?” Vicki looked down at her, and suddenly appeared a little ashamed. She looked back at the family, now huddled together.

“We’re going to get a divorce, if that’s what you want.” The wife stared with venom at Vicki, who merely smiled.

“I was just playing with them a little,” Vicki looked at the girl, a much softer smile on her face.

“Maybe I should go now… you really shouldn’t be watching this.” Vicki casually picked me up, this time holding me like a doll, and she began to walk off. Eyes kept following Vicki as she walked through the rows of houses, not even looking back.

One last time, while still in earshot, Vicki spoke, to everyone. "Someday I'm going to be big enough to wash anything I don't like away with my piss...my sweat... my cum... I mean it. All pissing me off will accomplish is for you to discover just how meaningless you bugs are compared to me." Vicki kicked a telephone pole over as she said this, instantly knocking out power for some of the houses in the neighborhood. With that, Vicki laughed and walked away, her footsteps booming. Dozens of people were watching her.

Soon we were out of the subdivision, back on the highway. With Vicki’s pace, she’d be back at the house in twenty minutes.

“Boy I’m hungry! Thirsty too!” Vicki exclaimed, holding me to the same chest that had buried multiple people shortly before. “Can't believe I had to wear clothes this entire time... especially clothes as tight as these. But what did you think of my little show?”

“Vicki… have you thought… that maybe… I just had a fetish. And that I’m not necessarily for every element of it being exercised in real life.”

“What do you mean? Your dick was poking me the entire time.” Vicki asked innocently. I thought… maybe too innocently.

“I mean… those people are, or at least were a family. You kind of really hurt them, didn’t you?”

“I told you I wasn’t going to be held back by people anymore, Natey-boy. If I don’t like someone, it’s as simple as running them over! That’s it! And... I was kind of embarrassed about that girl, but I shouldn't be. I mean, I figure absolutely everyone's going to see me naked sooner or later.”

"Everyone?"

"EVERYONE! God... I should have sat on his house... I haven't properly sat on anyone's house yet. I need to do more to make sure that people properly worship me. You noticed that nobody called the police, right? Either everyone was too terrified, or they didn't mind me that much. I hope it was both..." Vicki was going on almost in an erotic trance.

“What did Michael do to you anyway? I mean, be honest Vicki. You knew that he was living there before you ever did anything with his father.” Vicki pulled me even further into her cleavage, hugging me affectionately, a wicked smile on her face. Her sweat flowed directly onto me now… I was sweating quite a bit as well. I had just spent so long in ninety degree weather!

“He just hit me a little… he threatened to kill me one time actually. A couple of times. I knew that man was his fucking father from the beginning. He didn't take to his parents to often, but the dad HAD to have known exactly who I was. Things tended to be tense with mos of my boyfreinds. Diana always told me that I picked trash…” she sighed, looking down at me. “I’ve always felt like she’s implying that I’m trash—maybe I’m wrong about that. But it’s so much better to be with adorable people like you. But Diana caught him punching me in the stomach, like a man. I had to go to the hospital that night, actually. And as always, my father didn’t so up, and just called me a dumb slut afterwards.”

“Does that give you any right?”

“I don’t CARE if I have the right. I can do what I want… there’s no such fiction as a ‘right.’ I know that well, Nate.” Vicki turned me around, so that I was facing her breasts, and she hugged me to them, breathing gently while she held me against them for a while. This went on for several minutes, in the middle of the highway. I didn’t have much control over my own limbs, but I used what little I could to fondle her flesh. It felt like her essence was flowing into me... forcing me to desire her. Commanding me. Vicki was everywhere, surrounding me, enveloping me, conquering me. I swore that I could hear Vicki purr as I spasmed, the sheer amount of stimulation finally overwhelming me as I fired a round of cum into my underwear.

I really didn’t have any shame left at all.

“Please don’t tell Diana and Sylvia,” Vicki looked at me, innocent anxiety shining in her eyes. “I just lost control. I didn’t really mean to do that with them.” Vicki blubbered, in what had to be a mixed display of honesty emotional manipulation. She was always like this. When she spent her entire allowance in a day and asked Diana for hers she was like this. But now... it was different. I had just cum in my pants over this gargantuan sexual being. How could I tell her what to do?

“Ok…” I sighed. “Just try not to do stuff like that. Let’s go home. But you should still see the doctor about this. Don’t you think it’s a little weird that the three of you are becoming like this. The medicine’s probably making you this way!”

“The medicine… the doctor… right. I’ll try to control myself, Mr. I Just Came in My Pants,” Vicki sighed, as she carried me in her arms, her apology safely secured.

"But... I mean... it's not normal to use people as dolls. Sylvia will find willing candidates, I'm sure. But no matter how gentle it is, it's a form of slavery, isn't it? We are obviously superior... myself most of all.

"I mean, Sylvia's still going on about it. She says that she's going to start picking out... waifus soon. I think she's not going to do anything to mistreat someone." Vicki didn't say anything in response.

“It really is hard though to control myself. I haven’t been able to since this started. It’s been my fetish too Nate. For a long time. To be so big that I can just step on people… force them to be my toys. I really CAN’T stop… Nate… please let me use you a little when I get home. I’m backed up. I’m hungry. I feel like I’m going to explode. Ever since I've been growing... it's become so overwhelming.”

Vicki breathed rapidly, pressing me into her chest. “No matter how massive I am Nate… even if you’re the size of a speck… I’ll always be able to feel you. You’ll be able to start the flood.”

“Is flooding what you’re going to call ejaculating from now on?”

“Yeah. Have a problem with that?” Vicki giggled again as she pulled me in even deeper as she got close to home. Her heart was beating even more rapidly. I knew she planned to use me as her toy as soon as she rushed to her room. I had no idea if she would refuse if I told her no. Not that I would. “

No Vicki. You know I’d be crazy to refuse that.”

“Will Sylvia be okay with it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Sylvia thinks that I’m being reckless Nate. You know that. Isn’t it obvious… she thinks I’ll end up sitting on you or something. Every time I’m near you she glances at me suspiciously. I'm really tired of it.”

“She’s always known you Vicki.” I had been pulled so deeply into her cleavage that I couldn’t reach out for assurance or anything. All I could do was talk to her, and Vicki would hear the voice coming from between her breasts.

“Yeah… she really seems to think that I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. I feel like she's judging me all the time... but then again maybe I’m just imagining things!” Vicki smiled and giggled. Her giggling was quite loud now--almost booming in and of itself. Her stomach rumbled again, louder than ever. I could even feel it vibrating against my legs.

“I was serious though. I am really fucking hungry though. I could do with a few dozen steaks before I show you a good time. Just me and you… we have all night.” I was going to need a shower tonight. I hope Sylvia doesn't mind, because I doubt she's going have much of a choice in the matter.

Time to experience the flood.

Chapter End Notes:

The flood sounds like a superhero/villain name.