- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a normal evening with Nate and his childhood friends.

Vicki left after earlier today, walking somewhere else, perhaps after her adoring fans. But she said she was coming back tonight. So Sylvia, Diana, and I were waiting outside for her nervously.

Later that night we heard heavy construction equipment operate on the side of the house. At once, cranes and bulldozers began operating. Diana and Sylvia, who were talking about what to do about Vicki, immediately ran around the house to look at it. I followed, my stride completely unable to keep up with the gargantuan girls.

Soon we saw her. Her. Vicki was standing, dressed in the same clothes as earlier. They hugged her frame even tighter than earlier today. Something must have given her the impetus for a growth spurt. But what did she even eat?

“What's going on here!?” Diana screeched. “And what is that unholy noise!?”

“I'm sorry I decided to be the responsible one for now, Diana. That noise is construction,” Vicki explained. “It’s obvious I’m growing far faster than either of you, so I’m going to have to have my room a little bigger, a lot bigger. So I’m having mine knocked down to get it started. We have our neighbor’s yard to work with as well.”

“Ok..." Diana asked tersely. "How did you get the food for the last growth spurt? How are you getting anything?
How did you get the neighbor’s property?”

“I had some admirers provide food and clothes for me,” Vicki waved her hand dismissively. “And as for the property, I bought it out. I told you, people are willing to give me as much money as I need. Besides,” Vicki was grinning, toying with her hair, “I don’t feel like my neighbors had a choice. Just a little while ago I opened the window and played with the man there. He was so happy at first, even though everyone had to be seeing him. His wife was just gone at the moment, and everyone was watching. But even though he didn’t care about me providing him love, he seemed to get mad when I ripped off a chunk of the wall, see?” Vicki directed us excitedly towards the next door neighbor’s house… or the ruins of it. Vicki showed us half a house, wood, dust and concrete fallen everywhere. Toys, books, even scattered dishes remained in the fallen debris. Both cars were gone from the driveway. It looked like they had been gone for a while, but they were there just this morning.

“Vicki, I… what... the... fuck...” Sylvia mumbled, staring at the ruins. "There was a family there. What in the HELL!" She growled at her sister.

“Anyway, if I’m working on expanding my room tonight, I can’t just stay there. So which one of you is going to let me sleep in their room?”

“Uh… please leave,” Diana muttered.

“Great! Sylvia’s room will work!” Vicki marched straight past us, heading for the back of the house. She had to stoop slightly as she walked, her head standing higher than the ceiling. Her butt swung back and forth ponderously as she walked, far above my head.

When we reached Sylvia’s room, she pushed the door open effortlessly, and stooped down to get inside the doorway.

“Don’t mess anything up!” Sylvia yelled nervously, chasing after her sister.

“There it is!” Vicki grinned, looking over at Sylvia’s laptop. “You shouldn’t just leave it on the floor like that though. You’re going to have to prop it up, and lean it against the wall. That way you’ll make sure it isn’t damaged.” I quickly moved it for her trying to make sure that nothing could happen to the laptop. I had an inkling of what Vicki had planned for us.

“Sylvia?” Yuki’s voice cried out from the hall. “I found out there was a lot of commotion earlier. And there’s construction going on here. Are you okay? I just came to see you!” She stepped through the doorway, and was greeted by the sight of all four of us.

“Yuki…” Sylvia smiled at her friend. “It may be a good time to leave. Please."

“You know, we happened to not fuck all the time when we were a normal size,” Diana chided Vicki. “How does it make us appear powerful to broadcast this perversion to everybody?"

“Because it shows that we can do WHATEVER we want!”

Vicki shouted. “Besides, Sylvia was already breastfeeding Nate in a maid costume. We’re well past that point.”

“So what?” Diana said. “Doing nothing but fucking should be our lives from now on? That’s so like you, Vicki. It's why you couldn't live a second without one of your random boyfriends.”

“I didn’t say NOTHING but fucking,” Vicki frowned. “But I’m tired of you two talking back to me. You’ll like it! Besides, I know I’ve been nothing but a stupid slut for so long right? Now everyone is going to look up to, worship, and lust after this stupid slut! Nate, start up the stream!” She yelled at me as she forced Diana down, trying to pull off her pants. Diana resisted, but Vicki was infinitely stronger, and she was able to pull her smaller sisters pants down easily, only catching upon her dick for a moment. Soon it was off, and Diana’s erect dick pointed towards Vicki’s massive head.

“At least your SLUTTY dick is honest,” Vicki shouted, rubbing her cheek along it. “Why do you want to upset me? Look at this obvious arousal—it’s clear you want to fuck me? You know what, Diana? I always called the girls my boyfriends ending up leaving me for stupid sluts, but I know I was always called the biggest slut in high school. Well now I am! And you’re the second biggest slut. Why don’t we fuck, and broadcast it to the world?”

I silently begin logging into the chatroom and preparing everything for the stream, knowing Vicki would get her way. Sylvia held Yuki silently, sitting to the side.
I input Sylvia’s username and password again, logging into her familiar chatroom. As I went through the process, Sylvia broke her silence.

“OK, Vicki you’re right! I liked showing myself off in front of people. So I don’t want you to take it over! You're just going to go before everyone and act like a big spoiled brat to everyone!”

"What do you mean!?" Vicki shouted at her younger sister.

"I mean that if you were any more insecure you'd be using a dominatrix outfit all the time! Even though you're twenty feet tall! You're fucking powerful Vicki, everything about you is. The ground SHAKES when you move. And this has happened over such a short time. We are quickly transforming into something incredible! How has this not improved your ego!?"

As Sylvia and Vicki continued arguing, I finished logging into Sylvia's chatroom. I immediately saw several messages from different corporations. Samsung, Toshiba, Sony… they were all talking about special promotions. They promised that they’d give her everything, even as she increased in size! They just wanted her to sponsor them!

“Hey! Sylvia! Look at all of this!” She went towards my end of the room, even as Vicki tried to grab at Diana's dick, even s she battered her away. She watched all of the offers with amazement, flying past the screen.

“They’re desperate to have us!” Sylvia exclaimed. “They really want me to advertise for them. And then I won’t have any problem getting stuff! We should post about more on there Nate! We’ll still keep needing clothes. And food!”

“So we’ll be charity cases!” Diana huffed as Vicki forced her down to the ground, batting her erect dick back and forth!”

“If you mean that people will keep giving to us because they worship us! Then yes, we’ll be ‘charity-cases.’ Vicki began pulling her own shirt off, breasts ten times the size of watermelons exposing themselves to the world. She wasn’t wearing a bra. “Put on the stream, Sylvia! I want people to watch meeeeee. Not that they haven’t seen plenty of me. They can’t get enough! And they never will get enough!” Vicki’s cloying smell invaded the room again, and I felt myself grow erect thinking of her growing arousal. I couldn’t get enough.

“I think… our boundaries are rather limitless,” Diana muttered. “Vicki, you’re mostly right. I don’t think there’s much that we can do to make people mad. I just think that we shouldn’t hurt people anyway. Regardless of our reputation.

"Still… could we not do anything in here now?” Sylvia asked, her eyes flying towards Vicki. "We have the ability to do anything. I know that. It's why I took the stupid treatment. But just because we CAN doesn't mean that we should. I know this thing has increased my sex drive, but I don't want to do anything right now. You threw me on someone's arm earlier. I don't even know who they are. I broke somebody's arm."

“You didn't Sylvia. I did. And I don't really care. Why? Cause I’m ready to go now! And I like I’m a giant sexy monster! I thought you’d like that—like I’m one of your Kaiju things.”

“Please don’t ever refer to anything Japanese,” Sylvia sighed. “I told you, it’s always been really cringy. And I know much you’re floo… flooding.” Sylvia looked red as she sniffed her nose, staring at the gigantic form of her sister. Vicki was clearly arousing her. “My room will be ruined… so please. Please don’t do it here.”

“Nope. Too bad!” Vicki exclaimed, satisfied at the feeling of being the boss. “You’ll just have to put the computer on something, because I’m making sure your whole room smells like me, little sis!”

At that point, Sylvia's phone rung again, even through the cracked screen. It was her father. Again.

"WHAT NOW!?" Sylvia picked up the phone and answered it immediately. Somehow, Vicki and Diana knew who it was, watching her intently. Using her finger, Sylvia gingerly placed it on speakerphone.

"Hello..." The voice came from the phone. "You were in the news today. You were causing quite a ruckus around your town. I suppose you're more interested in becoming biological curiosities than ever starting careers?"

"HI DADDY!" Sylvia screamed in a fake, peppy voice. "Did you have fun watching me on the TV today? Did they show me nakeddddd... I guess they wouldn't, would they. Must have sucked for you?"

"You were making a joke of yourself, you giant slut?" He roared over the phone. I'm surprised he had this much energy. "Power isn't stepping on people, it's getting other people to step on others for you."

"I can do that now, daddy," Vicki continued, her tone unsteady. "I can do that better than you ever could..."

"You've never been able to do anything. All you can do, you stupid whore, is show your ass off to the world. What a talent."

"I could have just left you alone daddy..." Vicki sighed. "You just made a big mistake..."

"A big mistake? That's clever. Because you're big. I have built up a reputation over many years, and you just terrorize the town like a monster." He was practically laughing as he continued.

"I'll be bigger... more powerful... than you ever were... than anyone ever was. I'm serious. You should consider your life over. Be fucking terrified daddy. Do you know how to get to Sylvia's website? You can always look there if you want to?"

Sylvia hung up the phone silently, gazing at her sister. "Don't even mention that website to him. Seriously. Just don't let him get to you this much. I can't believe this thing still worked," Sylvia marveled, gazing at the cracked phone.

"I'm not going to go throwing chairs around," Vicki cryptically laughed. "Not like back then. Not again. Especially when I'm this size. You don't have to worry."

"Vicki... of course... please don't worry..." Sylvia whispered. "I guess Vicki really is that insecure... it kind of makes sense," she continued, quietly, to herself.

"Vicki," Sylvia spoke up. "You don't need to hurt people to show that you're important." Vicki looked at Sylvia quietly, intently. "If you're getting bigger and we need more room, we'll do what we can to BUY property. You shouldn't tear any down, okay? And I mean that. NO TEARING DOWN PEOPLE'S HOUSES." Vicki nodded tearfully, looking at her sister. "Did you really want to be in a video with me?"

"Yes..." Vicki spoke, shuffling her feet from side to side. "I mean... a lot of people watch your videos. I think that it would be pretty cool to be on one of them... I don't know."

"It's not like you'd want to be on one of them or anything?" Sylvia mocked Vicki. "You left your tiny cell phone somewhere. Nate's looking to get new, bigger phones for all of us."

"You haven't contacted your friends in a while..." Sylvia continued, fiddling with her tight clothes. "I've talked to some of mine while you were out. You should spend more time doing normal girl stuff. Giant girl stuff shouldn't take up all of your time."

"Yeah, well the power balance is a bit different now, isn't it?" Diana remarked. "You can boss them around a little... without stomping on them or anything. The relationships may be different, but you always need friends."

"Yeah... maybe I should..." Vicki continued. "I really don't have the most friends though... I feel like I have more fun with throwing my weight around than just hanging out with people though..." she looked down at everyone. "I mean... I'm sitting down and I come halfway to the ceiling in this room. I just... I'm not an ordinary person. I shouldn't do things like hang out with people."

"We have plenty of fun doing that too Vicki," Diana walked up to her, being able to place her hands on Vicki's shoulders while standing up. "Look. Let's do the video with Sylvia, and then let's watch a movie, okay?"

"Okay," Your dick's still pointing at me," Vicki giggled.

"I know. Don't think about for a second," Diana continued, trying to maintain her dignity.

"Yeah... sure... I'll watch a movie." Vicki smiled, looking at her siblings. I gazed at her suspiciously. Vicki always liked being the center of attention for her siblings. And, one way or another, she had certainly got it. Regardless, I made sure to arrange the computer so that it was elevated and well out of the way of those two. Sylvia walked up towards the screen moving me out of the way as she prepared to talk to her audience.

“Hello! This is Sylvia… again. My sisters are here this time! I appreciate everything that’s being offered! I… this is what you want, right? My sister Vicki there, she’s huge already. We’ll all be huge. And then bigger. It takes a lot to support a girl in that kind of lifestyle. It takes even more to support three. So uh… we have more for you to watch tonight.”

In a flash, all of our clothes left our bodies.

“Nate, do you see this?” Vicki held Diana’s cock in her hand, holding the big meaty rod with two of her fingers. She made it look almost normal. “I’m going to put this thing inside of me now. Come on, Diana, just forget about things for a moment! Quit being so stressed out!”

Vicki grabbed Diana’s firm, heavy rod, beating it slowly with both her hands. Vicki rested one hand on the floor as she crawled over her smaller sister. Vicki, even in her crawling position, stood taller than me, as she stretched over halfway across the massive room lying down.

“You look so cute right now. And a giant slut like me is kind of hungry for a dick right now. You’re the only one who can satisfy me, my special sister.” Vicki reached down and bit Diana’s ear, causing her to yelp. Vicki’s stream was flowing again, cum pouring down her leg, dripping to the floor. A puddle was forming underneath Vicki, as her arousal grew.

“Hello losers!” Vicki exclaimed.

"DON'T CALL MY FANS LOSERS!" Sylvia screamed from across the room. She was still clearly mad at Vicki.

“Um... anyway... I know you’ve been buying Sylvia’s used panties! What would anyone be willing to pay for mine!” Vicki began lowering her panties… they were completely wet, as if they had been in her cum for days. The smell became absolutely overpowering, as strong as when I was trapped under her at the party. Soon Vicki had the pair slipped off, kneading it in her hands. Cum was dripping from the set of used panties, which she was slowly wadding up into a ball.

“Catch Nate!” She threw the ball of her panties at me. I had no time to react before the panties slammed into me, knocking me to the floor. The liquid soaked into me, running from the panties all over my body. They covered me almost entirely, the somewhat rolled up pair stretching from my knees up to my chin. I felt I would never wash her cum off as it seeped into my pores. Already, I smelled like her.

“Hey! Nate! Get with the program. Strip!" Vicki cheered at me from across the room. Maybe you’re a loser like the other little people, but you’re OUR loser, Nate. Now strip!” Sylvia wrapped her arms around me as she pulled my shirt off for me, reaching everywhere.

“Nate… I love you, okay?” She whispered as she took my pants off, her large fingers fiddling with my belt buckle. “But I can’t hold back anymore. After a while we should start looking into how to stop this. How to stop this treatment. I feel like I’m going to explode, y’know? I can’t imagine what Vicki feels like right now.”

Soon I was pressed against her large breast, larger than my head. Knowing I couldn’t resist, I began to suckle. Her stream was much more powerful than a few days ago, and Sylvia moaned heavily as her milk squirted inside of my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed, as Sylvia played with my junk, batting it back and forth between our fingers.

“I meant it when I said that people would be jealous of you!” Vicki breathed. “Surrounded by us… Diana!” Sylvia shouted out. “Try me first!”

“You…” Vicki trailed off. “I said I was going to fuck Diana first!" She pouted. "Besides, Sylvia, I doubt you’re going to be able to fit that thing inside you... But I’ll watch you try,” Vicki sighed, accepting defeat.

“But Sylvia… are you sure that’s a good idea?” I asked her, still suckling her milk.

“A good idea?” Diana grinned. “No… people came in the hundreds to cheer Vicki on today. Hundreds watched her hurt somebody, and they cheered for her! We’re above everyone else Nate. Of course we’ll keep you around. We would never have thought of this without you! But you know you can’t sexually satisfy someone like her…” she wrapped her arms around Sylvia, surveying her body.

“For just a little while, you obscenely big dick. If Nate is truly fine with it. I let him boss me around a little… and he CAN sexually satisfy me. He's done it quite a few times. And he will do it many more! Besides, you’re the one who wants to put your dick inside me so badly. That makes me the boss of you!” Sylvia giggled as she walked up to her massive rod. “This thing does look obscene though. That’s your desire, right? To be the ultimate big cock? Mine is to take good care of Natey. So maybe you can be the daddy today, and I can be the mommy! Nate, Yuki, you two are watching this, right! But of course… only if you’re fine with it!” She kept trying to make sure she had my permission before she did anything—Sylvia, a ten foot tall girl!


I nodded. I knew Diana didn’t bear any ill-will towards me. Although now, I was starting to worry about how they would behave to others.

“I’ve felt like I’m going to just lose myself these past few days. Maybe now it’s time! I hope everyone’s watching me fuck your Sylvia hard!"

“Watching?” Sylvia laughed. “Nate hasn’t had his fill yet. I want him to keep sucking at my milk while you go at me... even so, quit acting like this is some cuckold thing, or I'll be fucking mad at you. I'm serious.”

“Uh… I think I’ll get off.” I pulled my mouth away from her teat, as I made to quickly clamber off of my friend.
“No… you stay on!” Sylvia’s arm wrapped around me, keeping me pinned to her. Her whole body was flushed. My face flattened against her tit as Diana clambered on top of Sylvia, the slightly larger girl being forced down.

“Are you ready, sis?” Diana called out. I felt her sweaty body press on top of mine, compacting and nearly crushing me between the two. I felt slight pain radiate throughout my body, pressed between the two giant girls. Soon I heard Diana grunt as she struggled to insert her rod into Sylvia, straining with every inch of her strength.

“C’mon Sylvie, admit me already!” Suddenly, I felt myself lurch as Diana succeeded in slipping part of her dick inside her giant sister, the monster being admitted by Sylvia. She squealed as Diana raised her sister up, and I effortlessly moved with her, my body flying up quickly. My mouth remained clamped on Sylvia, still drinking her milk. Deep lust-filled moans came from Sylvia’s mouth as Diana slowly moved her dick in and out.

“So… tight. God Sylvia, you feel great! Did you learn some secret hentai technique or something!”

“C’mon… not everything with me is about anime!”

“You started watching anime because Nate was into all that giant robot shit, right? And now you’re letting me fuck you!” Diana howled.

“I mean, I really wouldn’t let you do it without Nate telling me I could. You're the inferior partner here. I don't know what it's going to take for you to get that.” Sylvia playfully teased Diana as Diana struggled to fit more of her dick inside of Sylvia. As the two moved into each other, Diana and Sylvia’s breasts pressed together, mashing my head between them. Diana’s erect nipple, several inches long, pressed hard into the back of my head, even as I attempted to drink more of Sylvia’s milk. My dick, rubbing against Sylvia’s stomach, was nothing compared to the one causing her entire body to gyrate.

“Do you need his permission for you to feel good?” I felt myself change position, the light of the room filtering into me as Diana lifted Sylvia up, the blonde girl putting Sylvia into a kneeling position so that she could pound her.

“I… ah…” Sylvia kept moaning, as Diana’s thrusts became faster and faster. “Diana. Everyone’s watching us. Everyone’s going to be watching us from now on. Natey. No matter how horny and reckless and sweaty Diana gets, I’ll protect you from her.” Diana kept building up to her climax, faster and faster, preparing to spew everything inside of her. Sweat from both of them rubbed off onto me, coating my body, as I bounced up and down with them. I turned around, wrapping my arms around Diana’s neck, as she kept thrusting into Sylvia.

“Hey there!” I said, looking up to Diana’s strained, flushed face.

“Hey there you little spoiled monkey! It's cool that you have Sylvia 'protecting' you from the big-bad cock monster!” Diana winked at me. “What are you going to do when you’re so little we can barely keep track of you. Ooo…” her thrusting sped up as she approached her climax. “When we’re so big that we can crush you underneath me… so big that I can have twenty girls massaging my dick. Ahhhhh!!!” She came explosively, all at once, pumping out liters of semen into Sylvia. With pump after pump she kept coming, Sylvia’s body becoming stiff as she accepted Diana’s massive load.

“You’re soooooo tight!” Diana screamed out, lifting a ten foot girl up as she kept pouring her release, some of it dripping out of her onto the floor below, making a wet, sticky mess.

“Hehe… that was pretty good…” Sylvia lay there exhausted, Diana’s hands under her buttcheeks keeping her in the air. Diana had lifted Sylvia high enough that Sylvia’s breasts hung right in front of Diana’s face.
“Sorry Nate.” Diana’s mouth clamped down on Sylvia’s other breast, quickly draining most of her milk as she sucked greedily. “This is incredible Sylvia, how do you make it!”

“Love and affection, I guess.” Sylvia put her hands under Diana’s chin, and the two moved in for a quick kiss, their tongues dancing for a moment. “You can put me down now. It must hurt to keep me suspended in the air with your dick for so long.”

“Yeah, my arms are getting pretty tired.” Diana slowly sat back down on the floor, before the brought her dick out with a wet sticky sound. Her dick was covered in semen and Sylvia’s juices. “You know Nate, you’re rather passive. It’s amazing how fine you are with this.”

“What—like I’m going to be able to tell you what to do?” I responded, looking over at Diana. "Besides, I know where I stand with Sylvia."

“The chatroom’s going crazy!” Yuki cried out, from somewhere outside the two sisters. We all gathered around the small screen, even Vicki, whose head was twenty times the size of the laptop, and we all took in the responses.

“They’re getting huge!”

“This isn’t normal, is it? Shouldn’t we be concerned about them?”

“tfw you can’t lick Diana’s cum out of Sylvia.”

“More, more, more!”

Over fifteen million people were watching now. Whatever server Sylvia was on, it must have been incredible to be able to handle all of this.

“You’ve all been leaving me alone…” Vicki crowed. “But now I’m afraid it’s my turn to be satisfied.” Her puddle had grown much larger, spreading through half the room. And all Vicki was doing was fingering herself. It poured out of her, her mysterious cum, like a faucet.

“Nate. Get off of them and come here now!” Vicki commanded. I walked over towards her body. She was sitting on the floor, her legs spread open. I found myself drawn towards her crotch, standing half an inch tall. It looked like even Diana’s monster may just barely fill it. Her clitoris was at the end, standing proudly a little over an inch in length.

“Nate… suck on me, okay? Have sex with a real-life giantess… with so many people watching!” Vicki wagged her finger, beckoning me to walk closer to her. I slowly walked between her legs, stepping throughout the puddle of cum. Soon I reached the massive body of Vicki, legs standing over two feet in height blocking my path either way. Vicki’s hand landed on my head, beckoning me down.

“Kneel before me Nate…” Vicki sighed. “Kneel before me, and worship the girl you’ve hung out with for so long.” I was forced to kneel before her, my hands and knees falling into her overflowing cum.

“Now… suck Nate.” She brought a single hand down to my body, covering the full expanse of my back with a single hand. She barely exerted any force, and yet her slight push forced me onto her red pubic hair. I bit down on her clit, causing me to be thrown up as Vicki squealed, her hand exerting more pressure on me.

“You little cheeky boy!” She screamed out. Her juices were flowing rapidly now, soaking my chest, my legs.

Diana and Sylvia fucked off to the side, speaking directly to the camera. Diana now was on top of Sylvia, her slightly larger body enveloping her. They were hugging each other, their mouths only parting when they spoke to the camera.

“So… don’t you think that companies will try to keep things PG? That they might not like having people who fuck all the time sponsoring their stuff.” Sylvia remarked as she ran a finger across Diana’s stiff nipple, even as Diana slowly, carefully fucked her. With each deliberate thrust, Diana put every fiber of her being into pleasing Sylvia.

“They won’t have a choice. We’re far too popular!” Diana exclaimed. “I had no idea it would be like this. None whatsoever. But they’ll all want to plaster our faces on their products. All the time! I’m going to have my face on fruit bars!” Diana began to pound Sylvia faster and faster, as she resumed fucking her.

"And jock straps!" Sylvia remarked casually, slapping Diana's ass, causing her to roll her eyes.

Vicki, realizing that my attention was being taken away from me, did what she could to seize it back. Her legs closed in around me, twin columns that enveloped me in her flesh. A hand larger than my head fondled her pussy, spreading it open, encouraging me to bury my entire head in her pungent musk.

“Nate, I’ll be much bigger than this. We discussed this, the size of a skyscraper. Far bigger than that. I’ll have thousands… no untold millions of people crawling over me at once, fondling me, helping to bring me to a climax that floods the planet. I’ll eat everything, and people will offer me everything. The three of us. I’ll have to get you a little collar, so I always know where you’re at.” The pressure increased again, almost to a painful point, as Vicki’s gigantic body bucked against mine. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sylvia watching me, eyes full of concern, even as Diana kept pumping into her.

I was rocked by Vicki’s massive body as she rose up and down. I kept stimulating her clit, driving her wild. Vicki crossed her legs slightly in the throes of sex, pinning me in among her endless sweaty flesh. I felt it convulsing around me. All the air that I breathed was full of her insatiable musk—her long pubic hairs tickled me even as I continued sucking, biting and licking for all that I was worth. I knew she was huge—I knew that she was powerful. I couldn’t hold back. I had to be as rough as possible. I was driving her wild—I couldn’t stop now!

Her convulsions became harder as she explosively came, the walls of flesh trembling around me as she coated me in her juices. Soon she uncrossed her legs and looked at me curiously. She rocked herself on her back after I was released from the prison of her legs, giving me a view of her giant ass. I went towards it to stare at it, looking towards the giant cleft. Her butt was nearly as tall as I am, her butt. Thinking that this was a cue for me to give her a rimjob, I immediately looked towards her dark hole, prepared to begin licking the giant asshole.

That’s when I felt wind flying by my face, blowing my hair back.

“HAH! You totally fell for it!” Vicki laughed as I scrunched my nose, Vicki practically rolling in mirth at having farted on me. Like the rest of her, Vicki’s farts packed a punch... actually for her size, it didn't smell much at all, I suppose. I felt her arms immediately wrap around me again, as Vicki lifted me up.

“I didn’t say I was done with you yet, Natey-boy.” Effortlessly, she grabbed me and rose me above her with a single hand. Below, Vicki was tracing her finger lazily around a single fat nipple, inches across in diameter. I watched in fascination at her foot long finger moving around her titanic breast—lazily inviting me towards the infinite surface, slippery with sweat.

“My body demands more…” Vicki breathed. “And I am going to get it. From all of you. Diana… you can fuck me too now. She spread her legs open. As I looked around, held up by Vicki, I realized that her puddle stretched across the entirety of the room. There wasn’t a single spot where I wouldn’t be stepped in her congealed cum. And the entire room smelt like Vicki’s crotch—her scent had flooded every scent, letting us all know that we were in her territory now—and she was the boss.

Vicki lowered me down onto one of her tits. Stretching out over a foot and a half from her chest, they were capped with fat erect nipples, standing a full four inches in length. I knew that it wouldn’t be much longer until merely Vicki’s nipples dwarfed my dick.

Vicki spread her legs even farther open, taking an incredibly obscene pose in order to draw Diana into her. Diana followed the river of Vicki's sweet nectar walking between her outspread legs, approaching her titanic sister.

“You, know, you’ve always acted a little spoiled, Vicki. You demanded the newest toys constantly. Whenever you got someone pissed off at you, I had to deal with the fallout. But, you know what, that’s kinda cool. You don’t worry about fucking anything, do you?”

“Worrying is for the little people,” Vicki smiled at her sister. “Just fuck me now. Don’t worry about anything.”

Sylvia was currently engaged in making out with Yuki. I wasn't aware of when Sylvia had quit fucking Diana. But now she was watching Diana a little from the side, even while dominating her little friend, sitting on Sylvia's lap. But the satisfied look on Diana's face appeared to correlate with the cum dripping from Sylvia's pussy.

"HEY! Don't just sit there!" Vicki laughed at Diana. "Your cock's still erect! Don't you feel like fucking me a little?" Diana gave a thumbs up to Vicki as she got up and began to walk over to her big sister. Even after she had pumped two full loads into Sylvia, Diana's cock was indeed as fully erect as ever.

"I feel like fucking you a lot! Isn't this better than stepping on cars anyway?" Diana asked as she knelt before her larger sister. "Nate... be honest... as any place ever smelled so much like sex? We are fucking sex goddesses--fucking each other."

"Yeah, I think you're right! All three of you being turned on makes this place smell like sweat pretty quickly!"

Sylvia's mouth was basically sucking on her small friend's face, while her fingers passionately conducted an erotic exploration of her friend. Yuki was moaning softly, even as Sylvia held her on the ground, her friend becoming soaked in the vast pool of Vicki’s cum.

Diana leaned down, prone over Vicki, as she prepared to thrust against her hungry snatch, the tip of
her dick rubbing sensually against Vicki’s gigantic labia. Slowly, carefully, Diana clambered on top of Vicki. Her head rested on Vicki’s stomach, below her breasts, and the bottom of her feet extended down to her knees. Even she looked like a child in comparison to the massive girl. Her cock, nearly two feet in length, was admitted effortlessly by Vicki, the redhead cooing as her hungry snatch swallowed her sister’s dick.

“God… you’re so huge… but I’m a trained athlete, you know. I’ll fuck you good... well... good enough, anyway, and everyone’ll watch.”

Diana couldn’t move Vicki much, but her breasts bobbed with each of her thrusts, moving me about with it. It became difficult for me to keep the fat nipple in my mouth, as I did all that I could to hang onto her massive body. I was in a weird position, honestly. My feet were actually brushing against the top of Diana’s head as she cooed, thrusting into the giantess.

Diana’s moans quickly became rapid, and Vicki’s breasts wobbled quickly underneath me as she rapidly moved. The smell of Vicki’s cum grew even stronger, if it was possible. The wet sound of flesh against flesh became loud as Diana quickly ascended towards her climax.

“You’re really eager, aren’t you sis. Don’t tell me I turn you on THAT much!” Diana simply moaned in ecstasy, as she pumped faster. She placed her hands under Vicki’s ass, trying to prop her up, straining in vain.

“You’re not going to lift my ass up, girl.” Vicki taunted her. “You didn’t want to be big like me… so you’re going to have to let me dominate you!” Vicki clamped her legs tightly around Diana, trapping her in a wall of flesh. Vicki began moving at last, able to rock Diana up and down rapidly. “My ass picks other people up!”

As Vicki’s legs clamped tighter and tigher around Diana, the huge girl largely ignored me, expertly using her fingers to bring Diana quickly towards climax. They tweaked her nipples, causing Diana to yelp, as she rubbed her legs up and down the tiny body, manipulating her with her flesh.

“It feels incomparable when you squeeze down. Like nothing fucking else…” Her breast almost battered me as Vicki approached her own climax, the wobbling breast battering me about. For the sake of maintaining my teeth, I had to remove it from my mouth a while back.

Finally, I felt Vicki tense up spectacularly, shuddering and moaning as the ever-present smell intensified, the two of them coming together explosively. Diana practically howled in arousal as she pumped her large load into Vicki, the giantess easily accepting every last drop. Vicki came simultaneously, her screams vibrating the room as she ejected yet more of her cum. It sprayed absolutely everywhere, Sylvia shaking her head as she saw her entire room filled with cum. But Vicki howled, keeping Diana pinned in a vice grip as she kept coating her in her release. Sweaty flesh moved against sweaty flesh as Diana pumped from within Vicki’s prison of flesh. Finally, the movements of the giants began to slow down, casually reaching a bottom.

“I’m… pretty worn out,” Diana remarked, her body caked in sweat as Vicki released her from her legs.

“I’m not,” Vicki laughed, looking down at her tired sister. “I get that it may be a bit exerting to fuck a big girl, but I’m ready for rounds two three and four! I’m sure I can make you go up for it as well.” Vicki leaned down and raised Diana’s chin, looking straight at her for a moment.

“Not now… really…” Diana huffed. Vicki pouted, looking down at Diana.

“You only went for like fifteen minutes. Do you have that little endurance? Really sis?” Vicki taunted Diana, looking down at her, not without a hint of friendliness in her eyes.

“I can go longer… I guess…” Diana smiled up at her. “You did flip a car earlier today. I don’t exactly want to make you mad. But, sis…” she pleaded at her a little with her eyes. “You won’t hurt too many people, right… I’ll try not to care about how other people think of us so much… maybe that’s nothing to worry about. But I just don’t want us to make people upset.”

“Heh. Diana… you know… I really never cared about too many people. They’re looking at us… you… you people on the other side of the screen, right now.” Vicki turned her head, looking at the tiny computer screen. “You people have got to be all admiring us right now. I bet a lot of you have thought of me hurting people… have imagined me truly dominating others. You, perhaps? Have any of you imagined me using you like a little doll?” She purred. “But, I suppose, if my lovely little sister doesn’t want me to do too much, I won’t… for now. But in time you’ll come to realize that as long as we act passive people will just run over us. But when we get big enough,” Vicki projected her voice, speaking to Sylvia as well, “people will have no choice but to let us run right over them. Although... that's still, only if Diana and Sylvia are fine with it, I guess,” Vicki hastily added, looking at her sisters.

I didn’t think that was a satisfactory answer, but Diana resumed fucking Vicki with abandon. She was already moaning deeply, losing herself as her dick hungrily attacked Vicki’s slippery flesh. The only pussy that could admit her with ease. Vicki pet her sister affectionately as she strained with exertion, quickly building up to her third climax of the night.

“But… I promise I’ll never neglect you sis. I understand, you have a pretty high sex drive now. You were one of the only people that did more than all those hypocrites out there… the people watching us through the screen now. You’ve always taken care of us. But now I’m the big one here… I’ll get my way now. Both her hands wrapped around me even as Diana resumed fucking her, not even speaking as she focused on coming, time and time again. Vicki’s stomach growled loudly.

“I need MORE Nate. I’ll need much… much more... a lot of popcorn. I think I'm going to watch the movie now? I suggest Mean Girls!”

"Blade Runner!" Sylvia suggested with glee.

"I'll just watch Mean Girls..." Diana vetoed Sylvia.

"I'll go along with it. It's a pretty funny movie," I told everyone. With that, it was settled.

“Mean Girls? I can't believe you all are serious!" Sylvia sighed. "Well, Yuki will sign us out of the chatroom now!” Sylvia stretched herself her arms up. “We’re all done now that my room is properly and completely flooded!” Sylvia yelled at Vicki, who grinned back at her.

"You know you like the smell."

"Do not!"

"DO TOO!"

"Okay, okay!" Diana interrupted the two of them. Let's just put on Mean Girls already... Sylvia has a big TV for a purpose, you guys."

“We’ll see all of you later,” Yuki chirped as she signed out of the chatroom, closing the laptop. “So look forward to seeing us at another time, and be sure to give Sylvia plenty of money!” As soon as she shut off the laptop, Yuki looked up at Sylvia, yawning. “Well… I have class tomorrow, and I desperately need to take a shower. So… I’ll see you later, okay?”

“Yuki, please don’t leave.” Sylvia grabbed her small friend’s arm as she made a motion to head out the door. “Please. At least watch the movie with us.”

“Sylvia, why? Like I said, I have class tomorrow…”

“You don’t understand, do you? People are eating out of the palm of our hands. My sisters and I are some of the most important people in the world.” Sylvia stared at Yuki for a little longer, pressing their noses together.

“You really need to quit worrying about class. People are going to bother you… bother you because of me. Someone might do something to you to hope to get to us. Everyone sees you on the screen with us. I do trust Vicki... but there's still the POSSIBILITY," Sylvia pointedly looked at her sister, "that she'd do something stupid. And if something like that happens, people may try and get back at me through you. I can take care of everything. You can stay with me. It'll be fun!”

“No!” Yuki cried out, somehow wriggling out of the larger girl’s grasp. “I still want my own life! I need to do things on my own! I see you all the time! What’s the problem with me going to class? I get that you’re important, but the world still goes on!” Yuki breathed rapidly, as she continued. “You’ve always looked out for me, I know that! And my parents have been domineering too. This is my first chance at my own life. All that I’ll get are annoying questions about what your vagina smells like, and I’ll dismiss those with ease.”

“Well, at least tell them it smells like rainbows and pots of gold, for the luck they’ll have getting at it.” Sylvia smiled, bringing her friend in for a hug. “I told you that I can take care of you… I’ve seen you bullied so much… I can take care of you… just promise me that you’ll always be safe.”

“I know that… that’s why I want to live on my own. I’ll see you, I promise.” Yuki smiled up at Sylvia. “Ok?

“Ok.” Yuki turned to leave from the room, slowly walking out.

"That was higher tension than it needed to be, wasn't it? You asked her to leave earlier," Diana remarked, looking over at Sylvia, who was practically sniffling.

"Yeah. Yuki won't be that mad at me, will she?"

"No way," I reassured her. "You'll be talking to her tomorrow."

"I don't see why she wouldn't want to stay with me though. I'll take of everything... she'd have a lot of fun."

"Do you still want to have a bunch of people stay with you?" Vicki remarked, looking back at her sister from her reclined position. "How is that so different from what I'm doing?"

"Because they'd all stay willingly staying with me," Sylvia continued. "Because I'd have lots and lots of cute little girls who'd LIKE to fulfill my every whim. And those of Nate as well."

"I'm flattered, really," I told Sylvia. "Unbelievably so. But don't you think that it's hard to get people to give up their freedom like that?"

“With millions of people watching me on the stream all the time, you wouldn't think so. Although. I suppose the good majority are guys. But, I mean, the one way for people to have a good chance at getting at me is if they become part of my collection, right?”

“So you intend to keep up on that promise, huh? Finding a selection of cute girls just for me?”

“No. Mainly for me. But I’ll let you be with them all as well, because I love you so much,” Sylvia giggled.

"HEY! Let's put on the movie!" Vicki shouted. I reached over and put it on myself, the three giant girls lounging luxuriously together. I quickly put it on and walked over to the three girls and sat down, setting myself down comfortably amongst the giant girls, using their bodies as my cushion.

Diana shifted uncomfortably on Vicki as the movie started. We were intently watching the adventures of Lindsay Lohan, except for Sylvia whose eyes quickly glazed over. However, Diana shifted uncomfortably while watching the movie repeatedly. Finally, half an hour in, she asked Vicki.

"Can I... you know... keep doing it while we watch the movie?" She finally asked her sister, hopefully.

"I guess so..." Vicki sighed. "You and Sylvia said I should do more normal girl stuff and less giant girl stuff. But I guess I can fucking do both at the same time."

The only change this made for me was that Vicki's body, which I was resting on, vibrated. Diana's ass was also to the side and above me, thrusting into me throughout the entirety of the rest of the movie. Sylvia was looking like she was about to fall asleep. Vicki and I were the only two actually paying attention to the movie.

"Holy Shit! The school bus gets me every time! It's so completely out of nowhere... I fucking love this movie!" Vicki laughed passionately, even as Diana's body tensed up again, pumping another load of cum into her sister. Vicki didn't even do much to assist in fucking this time around as she watched the movie. She let Diana make all the moves.

"Jesus..." Vicki shifted after the third time Diana came into Vicki while watching the movie. "I hope you can't make me pregnant."

"Hmmm... what would we name our baby?" Diana asked as she continued. Vicki didn't respond, simply laughing again.

Finally the movie finished, and Diana slipped around Sylvia, standing up, looking exhausted. "That was a good movie!" Diana yawned, standing up, stretching. "I think I'm about ready to go to bed."

"Well I would know!" Vicki exclaimed. "You didn't even pay any attention to it! And didn't you fuck that reporter earlier? Isn't she waiting for you in her room. The way you're acting now you're STILL going to go after her. Nobody I've been with has ever been that insatiable."

"I know you like it..." Diana yawned again, louder than before. "And I did pay attention to the movie. I listened to it at least anyway... night." Diana walked out of the room unceremoniously.

"She didn't even think me for all of that! I let her fuck me for over an hour there!" Vicki pouted. "Ah well... it felt good to do that while the movie was going on. Maybe I should think her. And maybe I should thank you too, Sylvia, Nate. I'll try not to do so much stuff like that, okay? I can't guarantee anything... sometimes the urge just comes over me, y'know? And like you said about keeping people... I at least think that if people AGREE to let me do things to them, that I should be able to do so. But anyway..." Vicki concluded awkwardly, "I'll at least try to not repeat what I did today."

"OK," Sylvia replied hesitantly. "We're paying for that family's house though. And if I can find them, you're apologizing to them."

"K. Goodnight." The room shook as Vicki clambered up and walked out, leaving only her scent behind.

“Although, right now, I don’t know what I smell like myself. My room is literally swamped with someone else’s cum,” Sylvia sighed. “Not to mention it kind of smells like Diana's semen. I kind of smell like it to after she decided to pump what feels like five gallons of it in me. I guess we're just all insatiable, huh? But that’s why I TOLD VICKI NOT to do it right in here. It feels kind of like a swamp in here now. At least there’s a nice, erotic smell, I suppose. But Nate. Stay by my side, okay?” She looked over at me, holding me close to her. The two of us kissed one more time. We went over to Sylvia’s bed, in a corner of the room, now propped up on one of the large mattresses I got on for the party. Even when she held me to her, I smelt like Vicki, just as Sylvia did. The two of us held each other close, my head next to hers, with me feet only falling below her navel. I wasn’t worried about sleeping next to Sylvia like this—as long as I have been around her, I had never seen Sylvia roll over in her sleep. Not once. Her long hair fell all about me, tickling me. Sylvia’s stomach wasn’t rumbling at all, which surprised me somewhat.

“Stupid Vicki... tear apart a house and act all casual about that.” Sylvia muttered, as we fell asleep together.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Vicki's appears to meet the requirements to work as a one-girl wrecking crew.