- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vicki's rather bold in this one, to say the least.

Soon Diana and Sylvia were standing at the door, preparing to head out into the awaiting throng. Sylvia was holding me in her arms, bringing her close to me. Diana had done a good job supplying clothes, but the two were growing faster than she had ever anticipated. Her shirt appeared to be somewhat tight on her. Again, as was common nowadays, her larger, swollen breasts were pushing into my head. She was wearing a heavy-duty bra, likely to prevent leakage of her breast milk. Ever since a young age, Sylvia had been terrified of embarrassment, so she must have felt like the slightest stain would humiliate her before so many.

Diana meanwhile, was fully clothed as well, but she was making no effort at this point to hide her massive rod. It stood erect, proudly to the world. Even through the skirt she managed to throw on, it's shape could easily be made out.

As we walked out, the sunlight was almost blinding. Sylvia and Diana had been avoiding going out for quite some time. It was only now that I realized that they had been afraid. Afraid about how their lives would change. Afraid at what everyone would think about them. They had been anticipating this for quite some time… but they were also afraid.

“It’ll be okay Sylvia, you don’t have to worry.” I felt foolish trying to comfort her while held in her arms, but Sylvia smiled anyway, drawing me close into her.

“I know Nate… we just intend to lay down some ground rules.” Both Sylvia and Diana said this at the same time, both laughing together.

“Cheryl, you understand what I said earlier, right,” Diana muttered.

“Right…” she muttered, looking downcast. “I can stay with you some, but I can't follow you now... will I see you later tonight?”

“Maybe, I guess," Diana remarked casually. "I wouldn't be able to feel good, and my night would kind of suck if someone wasn't here. I’m going to establish a few boundaries for my sister.” Diana stretched her arms, as if preparing for a workout. She always did this when she got into a shouting match with her sister. “Vicki’s acting like she can do whatever she wants. I don’t care if she’s the size of a skyscraper, she’s NOT going to make everyone freaked out about us.”

Diana smiled at Sylvia. “And she won’t tell us what to do either, Sylvia… ok?”

“Ok…” Sylvia hugged me closer. It was time.

We stepped outside, the sun blinding both of us with its radiance. Outside, blocking the streets and the yard, an absolute throng of people stood, immediately running up towards Diana and Sylvia, chanting their names. Sylvia, held me protectively above the crowd, at such a level that my feet was at their heads. They were all reaching at them, trying to touch and grope and Sylvia’s bare legs. For a while she simply stood there, afraid of moving. Finally, she began to wade through the massive crowd, pushing through the tiny people like a knife through butter.

Finally, we saw Vicki, gazing at us from across the street. It was impossible to not notice her. People gathered around her, but unlike us-they gave her some space. She was sitting down on the ground, casually—but even then, she had to stretch over ten feet up into the air. She was wearing a tight, revealing midriff, from which her breasts jutted out sharply. Her red hair framed her face in an almost regal manner. Her legs, her long, long legs, sticking out of a short skirt, stretched for ten feet as well. At the end, her feet, themselves nearly three feet in length each, were being tended to. Two young girls were painting the toenails on each of her feet. Other young men were standing to the side, as if they were awaiting her orders.

“Hello there! Sylvia—Diana—you’ve been acting lost ever since you started growing, so I decided that I have to show you what there is. What you have.” She shouted at us from across the lawn, waving at the two of us. “Give them some space!” Vicki yelled in a deep, commanding tone.

“Where were you!” Diana shouted. “You didn’t tell us where you were going, or anything.”

“I was reveling in what I am! You two just stayed cooped up in a house and did nothing. We’ve done that our ENTIRE lives! You have to realize that it’s over. It’s over Diana. We can now be whatever we want!” Vicki moved as she said this, causing one of the girls to almost spill her container of nail polish. She stared at her coldly for a moment before turning back to us. “I’m not shouting anymore! Come over here!”

The crowd had parted for us. Sylvia and Diana walked towards the end of the street, where Vicki sat waiting for us. Sylvia couldn’t look anywhere, just staring at the ground. Diana stared forward at Vicki angrily.

“What in the world do you think you are doing, Vicki!?” She screamed out as she got close. Diana didn’t look amused at her sister, simply staring at her with an overbearing expression.

“I just told you. I am being me. Unconstrained by anyone else. Having people listen TO ME for once.”

“And what makes that right?” Sylvia shouted. “To force everyone to obey you?”

Vicki looked down at her sister like she was a complete moron. “I haven’t had to use that much force. People obey me because they desire it. Members of society naturally serve their betters, understand? That’s what father always said.” Their dad again—he was coming up a lot recently. “I guess I was never anyone’s better really. Or at least people treated me that way. But now things are different, DIANA.” As we approached, her gaze focused on Diana, looking down at her with a strange friendly, mocking gaze.

“Do you even know who these people are?” Sylvia asked, pointing at the people around Vicki’s feet.

“Do you know who the people are that watched your videos breastfeeding Nate? Not that I don’t mind you doing that. Nate’s been with us, even when we weren’t special. That makes him something other than ‘part of the crowd,’” Vicki waved her arms dismissively, pointing everyone out. “You enjoyed baring yourself for all those anonymous people, didn’t you? People who would spend thousands of dollars to buy your underwear? People who give everything up to watch you. Sylvia, there must have been husbands, fathers, maybe wives who ditched everything to watch you diddle yourself. Doesn’t that make you a little hot and heavy?” One of the girls applying the nail polish spilled some while she intently watched the conversation, blue falling on the top of Vicki’s foot. With a single motion, Vicki pushed her, causing her to fly several feet over. She struggled to get up, looking hurt. Vicki simply laughed.

“You can’t just do that to people!” Diana walked next to Vicki, in between her legs. Even sitting down, Vicki was taller than Diana. She simply looked amused, leaning her head in her hand as Diana walked up to her. “You don’t have the right! And think about how we’ll look to everyone. Think about the police!”

Sylvia, not knowing where to go, simply held me to the side of Vicki. I looked at the slight bit of fat that was present on her stomach. With that, her wide hips, and her massive breasts, each looking bigger than me, Vicki posed an intimidating figure. I bet she could have killed Sylvia if she sat on her. I didn’t even want to think about what would happen to me.

“There were police here, that’s true,” Vicki remarked, uncaring. “But they were entirely incapable of doing anything. There were too many people here, and they were all following me. There’s absolutely no way that they were going to try and do anything to me.” She reached over towards Diana, her long hand moving out towards her. A single finger brushed against Diana’s crotch, lightly touching her ever-present bulge. “You need some release, don’t you? You really need to relax, Diana—a complete and utter stick and the mud.”

“So do you want to fuck here, in public? Besides, I did relax today, with that reporter from earlier.” Diana sashayed over to Vicki, boldly placing a finger under her chin as Diana gave Vicki a crooked smile. “I’m afraid I require dinner and a movie first, Vicki? Haven’t you thought about how to treat a girl?” People in the crowd were looking at them awkwardly, in silence as they watched someone talk back to Vicki.

“No… I’d like to wait for later. I'd like to watch a movie with you too sis, later... and I think you can relax much better with me than that stick of a reporter. But for now I think that you don’t believe me—don’t believe how much power we have because of this. Nate.”

She turned towards me, her massive head facing me. A wide smile adorned her face as she gazed at me playfully. “I told you I’d make all your dreams come true. I will be everything Nate. All-powerful. Watch.”

Vicki began to stand up, slowly rising above everybody. Diana simply looked shocked, as Vicki simply stood up, and up, and up, far above her. As Vicki approached her full height, her skirt brushed against Diana, Vicki giggling as she rose to her full height.

“Do you like my underwear, sis? Vicki positioned herself so that Diana was squarely between her legs. Diana's eyes wandered up Vicki’s skirt, and soon the bulge between her legs grew even larger.

“You’re wet.” Diana very nearly panted as she looked up at her. Vicki’s distinctive smell had become nearly overpowering, rising above the scents of the throng of people around us. Even I saw a trickle of liquid running down her leg. “You’re very wet.” Diana muttered again.

“I am sis. A lot of things make me wet. A lot of things, now that I’ve recognized my power. I know what you’re thinking. I’m the opposite of dignified, right sis? I’m just throwing away our family’s reputation. I am FAR above that now.” Diana watched as Vicki raised a single leg and stomped it down, causing the ground to shake. I could feel the ground shaking, vibrating from the movement of Vicki’s bare foot. Vicki suddenly eyed a car, sitting there, alone on the sidewalk.

"I am the opposite of dignified," Diana grimaced, standing between Vicki's legs, her erection twitching as she couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight. "And the only reputation I care about anymore is letting people know that we won't hurt them. You're failing that."

"But it's cool to break things!" Vicki whined. "How am I supposed to take you seriously when you're just thinking of fucking me again anyway!?" She brought her legs together, pinning Diana again for a moment. She didn't say anything... in fact, she rubbed her body against Vicki's legs slightly.

"I hit twenty-two feet tall a couple of hours ago!" Vicki cried, as Diana and her engaged in the odd ritual, where she rubbed her legs against her sister.

"Doesn't it bother you that you've become twenty-two feet tall over a few days?" Diana managed to squeak out, even through her arousal.

"NOPE!" Vicki cried. "And clearly it doesn't bother you either!" Vicki simply hummed as she looked around, her eyes scanning for something to keep her interest. Her face gleamed as she finally found her mark.

“Let me try out that car!” Vicki gleamed with passion as she ran towards the car, people running out of her way quickly to avoid being stomped on.

It looked like a brand new Mercedes, sitting there sparkling in the heavy sun. Vicki stared at it for a second, a playful smile coating her face, as she turned around and prepared to sit down. Diana simply stood there, watching, as she lowered her five foot hips down onto the car. The roof buckled instantly as she sat on it, the logo flying off from the pressure her body exerted. She lowered herself slowly, gently, until she was sitting down on the ruined pancake of a car.

“Oopsie!” She giggled. “I guess I have been gaining weight.” Vicki wriggled her butt from side to side. It wasn’t able to compact the car in a single swoop, but as she moved more and more of it crumpled. “I guess I’ve gained some more weight. Although…” Vicki cupped her breasts, eyeing various members of the crowd who watched in silence. “I think it’s distributed itself pretty well.” She turned to stare at me, straight in the eye. “I measured myself this morning, Nate. Weighed myself too. You’d like an update, right? You were always into stuff like that, and yet you barely mention it.” I remained silent. I wasn’t liking where this was going, even if another part of me was.

“1600 pounds… and three tons.” Vicki swung one leg over the other, sitting regally in a cross-legged position on the ruins of the Mercedes. “And I had some people estimate the weight of my breasts. They were really eager to do that. Two hundred and fifty pounds Nate. How much do you weigh?”

“170… I squeaked out.”

“170… doesn’t that make you feel a little inferior as a man? I could handle you easily with just these puppies. I could handle anyone here! I bet I could even handle you?” She stared at Diana, whose erection now was painfully visible.

“Are you DARING me to fuck you in some stupid public spectacle!?” Diana was again absolutely red from anger. Vicki could accomplish that easily.

“I am daring you to let me fuck you! But… not now. Sylvia. Give me Nate.”

“No.” Sylvia held me really close, protectively. “NO!”

She shouted as Vicki reached out for me. I knew instinctively that I should be scared of this, but that I couldn’t resist her. Soon, hands nearly two feet wide grabbed at me, encircling me easily. Sylvia desperately tried to hold me back, pulling at me with all her strength. Vicki looked at her playfully, a moment, and whispered to her that she wasn't going to hurt me. Sylvia stubbornly kept holding on me. Vicki rolled her eyes, and then effortlessly pulled me from her arms with such force that Sylvia fell backwards in a heap on the road.

Vicki held me steady for a moment, hovering me in front of an unbelievably massive face. Her warm breath flowed over me, as she watched me movements eagerly. “You’re so teeny Nate. I just started growing so recently, and you’re already so tiny. I feel like anything I do could break you!” Vicki exclaimed, perhaps a little too eagerly.

At that moment, Vicki threw me up into the air. I went flying, as Vicki rose her arms up and launched me. This was it. The only conclusion I could come to is that I was going to die. Vicki was going to be so reckless that I'm going to fucking die. For a split second, I rose above the concrete. Then, it rose towards me. But an instant later, Vicki’s hands wrapped around me again, catching me effortlessly.

“And again!” Vicki threw me up again. Again, the ground rushed towards me. And Vicki caught me another time. I felt sick as she kept throwing me, and the ground kept threatening to splatter me. Vicki giggled while Diana yelled and Sylvia pleaded for her to give me back, to put me on the ground. Around us, the crowd still cheered for Vicki, in awe of the spectacle she provided for all of them.

“Please… stop… I feel sick,” my head limped to the side after Vicki caught me again. I wasn’t sure how many times she had thrown me.

“Stop it? Nate, you’ve been worshiping Sylvia! You sucked her tit before millions of people! What’s so different about me!? Why are you treating me this way!? It’s not like you have a choice anyway. You LOVE this. So let me do what I want!” Vicki shook me in her arms as she angrily hollered at me. The crowd blindly shouted support for Vicki. Her smell had become strong… stronger than before. I was certain that if I looked down, I would see more of her juices trickling down her leg, a display that would shame any ordinary person. But Vicki wasn’t ordinary, and her pheromones had a strange effect. I felt like giving into her right there. Letting Vicki do what she wanted with me.

But at that moment, Sylvia bit her. She just bit her on the leg, with a sharp and feral motion. Considering she stood half Vicki’s height, I doubt it could have hurt much.

Vicki screamed, howling in anger, as she looked down at her sister. “What in the hell is wrong with you!? I’m not going to hurt Nate! I’ve known him too! If I rough him up a little it’s not a problem. It’s what he wanted anyway. It’s what you all should want!” She screamed at the air, as she moved her mighty leg and threw Sylvia many feet, her giant body impacting several in the crowd.

Sylvia sat up, looking dazed, as a man below her screamed. Sylvia scrambled up really quickly, to see him holding his leg, bent oddly to the side. Sylvia bent down to try and help the scared looking man in a panic, not sure how to react. Sylvia’s pants were stained in blood. Their blood. Even now, much of the crowd cheered for Vicki. But others looked divided, glancing from side to side and talking with each other.

Vicki looked down between Sylvia, collapsed on the ground and Diana, yelling at her with all of her might, and swallowed.

“Ok… I shouldn't have done that. I don't want to hurt any of you... I shouldn't have thrown you."

I still remained in Vicki’s grasp, and she stared at me for a while longer. “I don’t get why you’re lying about this Nate, though. Why? What’s wrong with just wanting to see me do whatever I want?” I didn’t say anything. My head was still spinning from the dizziness of being thrown up in the air.

“Someone! Anybody!” Vicki shouted out in a command. “Come before me!” A young man walked out of the crowd, slowly approaching Vicki’s bare feet. He barely came up to the top of her knees.

“Strip,” Vicki commanded of the tiny boy. “Now.” Sylvia and Diana protested, but the boy immediately complied, taking off his shirt, pants, and underwear before he stood completely naked before the entirety of the crowd of people.

“That’s good!” Vicki cried out. That’s all I wanted. “Now you can just stay like that, being filmed by everybody. You know naked pictures of yourself are going to be online, right?”

“So… are you going to do something with me?” He perked up, pathetically looking at her.

“...Do I even know you?” Vicki remarked, looking down at the small boy. “No, really. I just told you to strip. You were the one who inferred that I was going to have sex with you. Besides…” Vicki snickered, “You’re dick is probably the size of a tic-tac for me. So no.” She looked back at her sisters, a smile upon her face. The crowd jeered at the man, shouting and cawing at him. I didn’t know anything about him at all, and yet I felt sorry for him.

“Did you want to try licking my feet or something? You know I would barely feel your little tongue, and you couldn’t get all the grime off of it. But in exchange you get to lick my feet. That doesn’t seem like a good deal.” Her massive foot nearly eclipsed the man as she flipped him onto the ground as well, Vicki laughing as she knocked the air out of him by barely moving her foot.

“See! It’s easy!” Even while Vicki adjusted me to hold me at her side, I heard her sloshing spit around inside her mouth. Vicki fired a large wad of spit right onto the naked man below her, causing him to stumble. Vicki looked towards Diana, who had grown silent.

“If you just won’t get it… I’ll have to force you to get it.” Vicki gazed down at her younger sister. “You no longer have to be worried about protecting the family… that’s my job. I’m the biggest one here. But… our house is kinda dinky for someone like me, so I’ll have to think of something else. HEY!” Vicki screamed out, unimaginably loudly, at everyone in the crowd. “NO MORE FOR NOW! GET LOST OR I’LL BE MAD!”

People began scattering everywhere. They had probably traveled from all over to see Vicki. I doubt that most of them were from around here. They left behind an absolutely ruined neighborhood, trash practically flowing in the streets. With the onlookers gone, Vicki slowly sat me down on the ground. Sylvia ran up to me, hugging me tightly to her immediately.

"I'm sorry..." Vicki continued. "I'll be by the house later tonight, okay? I'll find a way to apologize to all of you."

"Do you really think I was just thinking of the reputation of the family whenever I tried to help you..." Diana sighed. She was staring at the ground now, her cock fully erect. "I look like an idiot here, why did you have to humiliate us like that?"

"I broke someone's arm. I broke someone's arm." Sylvia kept repeating this as she looked at the blood on her clothes.

"I'm sorry..." Vicki averted her eyes from everyone, staring down at the ground. "I don't know what got into me. I said I'd do what I want--I still mean that. But not with you. Not ever again. It won't happen again."

"Go," Diana commanded.

"I'll be back later..." Vicki barely squeaked out. "Tonight, I'll make it up to you." With that, Vicki walked away, in a different direction than the crowd had dispersed. I suppose we just had to look forward to seeing Vicki tonight.