- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sylvia gets a call from her father

I stayed in the house over the next week, mainly hanging around Sylvia. Diana had simply been staying in her room most of the time with the reporter, and I had no idea where Vicki was at.

Sylvia was growing at a pretty good clip now. Slower than it used to be, but I think the medicine had a stronger effect at the beginning. I had come to realize that their very desire to grow sped up the process. And Sylvia’s desire had grown when she saw how many people were watching her videos.

“It’s dropped down a bit,” Sylvia sighed, as I sat on her lap. “A lot of people joined for the novelty of seeing it for the first time. You’d think that my continuous growth would be able to excite that in them. I measured at what… 9’6 today? I’m taller than that Wadlow guy now. You’d think someone would care about that.”

Her lap was truly expansive now, I was able to sit in it easily, Sylvia surrounding me as she sat cross-legged on the floor. Yuki still insisted on her studies, so she wasn’t here all the time during the week. Which means that she just had me to show off for her second session yesterday. I couldn’t see much, because she made me wear her panties the entire time.

At that point, my phone rang. Ever since Sylvia filmed herself, the phone had been constantly ringing off the hook. Several were from classmates and friends from back home, others from family, others from complete strangers who had gotten my phone number. They all had one thing in common-they wanted to know about the Small sisters. I saw that this one was from Jonathan, so I flipped it open to answer really quickly. Maybe he was apologizing for what happened a view years ago.

“Hey, do you know what turns Vicki on?” Jonathan immediately asked. Straight to the point.

“I’m sure you can try to just ask her.” Sylvia’s hand covered mine, forcing me to hang up. I should have figured. Sylvia was playing a game again right now, although she was screwing up quite a bit and looking increasingly frustrated. Her arms were each at the level of my head, even as my head was pressed against the back of her chest. She preferred me to be in this position whenever I could. I can’t exactly say that I minded.
“I don’t intend on just sitting here forever, Nate. Especially after I grow. But, you know, it’s not like most people still really like me.”

“You didn’t have to do this for me. But I really didn’t want you to go to so much trouble for it.”

“It’s enjoyable… I mean… I like flaunting you to people. I like making other people jealous of you. I just know that nobody would give me the time of day if it wasn’t happening to me.” She was getting more and more
frustrated as she fiddled with the controller.

Eventually she placed it down in frustration.
“Nate, do you think if I act sweet for the camera, I can get a larger controller?”

“You’d have to get someone to make it.”

“I think that wouldn’t be a problem. Let’s be honest, there’s already a million people jockeying for advertising with me. I just don’t really want to deal with it right now. People sucking up to me only because I’m big. They’re all fake. It’s the same as it’s always been. ”

“Who is it now?!” Sylvia cried, as the phone rung again. “People see enough of my boobs every other day... I mean, I like showing them off I guess. But not talking to every anon who pretends to be an expert cosplayer so they can suck up to the pick girl. I appreciate the attention, but I need a new phone number that's not given out to everybody.” Sylvia’s probably the one person who prefers playing Persona over millions of people fawning over her... although I'll admit, some of her fans were pretty weird. One guy called this morning asking if she could send him a jar of her piss... of course, with the way money was, she probably would if he paid enough.

I checked the number on my phone, and immediately panic set in. I recognized the number. It was Sylvia’s house. Their house. Sylvia let me answer the phone, looking scared.

“Hello? Is this Nathan?” That deep voice was instantly recognizable, it was the father, Sebastian Small. Anxiety and anger rung throughout his voice.

“Yes… it’s him. This is him. Me. Nathan,” I squeaked out slowly.

“I would ASK why my daughters aren’t answering my phone
calls. I objected to them staying with a boy in the first place. My wife and I were very concerned. But things have gone WELL beyond that.” He talked, in a matter-of-fact manner, as if he was laying down the law.

“Now they’re getting some sort of bizarre medical treatment that makes them… uh… big. And they’re making spectacles of themselves on national TV. I feel like KILLING whoever is responsible for this. Whoever put this fool idea in their head.”

“Yes Sir. Yes!” At this point, I was pretty much completely panicking. He could always be an imposing presence at the Small house. I tended to avoid him whenever I could. How I wished I could just hang up.

“Anyway… tell them their little play time is up. I doubt there’s any way to make them smaller. But I’m going to have to cut off this flow of free money. I thought they were going to college. At a State school,” he spat. “That’s your fault, isn’t it?” Sylvia simply breathed as he kept ranting, holding me closer to her massive body, trembling.

“W… why are you so concerned about what they’re doing?”
“They’re acting like complete morons, showing themselves off like this. They’re going to come home and I’m going to have to think about what to do about my giant freak daughters. Think about how it looks for me. I BUILT US UP FROM NOTHING! And my own daughters are trashing our name. Tell them now. It’s over. That’s final.”

“No. It’s not final.” Sylvia snatched the phone out of my hand in an instant. There was nothing I could do to oppose her faster strength and speed. The phone looked incredibly awkward in her hand—no longer than one of her fingers, she swallowed it entirely. I had set the phone to speaker the entire time, but she brought it closer to her so she could hear.

“Father,” she chirped sweetly. “I need a new phone… this one’s a little small for me.”

“Sylvia, this is serious. I’m having you come back home. I don’t know what the fuck you are doing to yourselves, but this has got to stop. I saw that interview. I know that’s what you blew through all your money for.

“Aww… are you worried about me daddy?” Sylvia kept the fake, sing-song voice the entire time.

“Worried? I am pissed off! You are wasting so much of my money, so much of my time for nothing!”

“I’ve sorry I’ve never lived up to your lofty expectations!” Sylvia was practically yelling at him now. I heard nothing but silence on the other end. “I know I’ve NEVER been what you’ve wanted. EVER! I know that. Every little thing I’ve tried you’ve hated. Everything I’ve done hasn’t been good enough. You’ve always treated Nate as if he has dirt covering him all the time… I’m tired of this, and I’m tired of you!”

“Sylvia, please stop this…”

“YOU STOP IT! Do you know why I started showing myself to show many people… do you know why? Because I knew that you would pull something like this! Do you have ANY idea how much money I’ve made!” She was yelling, far louder than I thought it was possible for anyone to sound. The room was practically shaking as she continued.

“Don’t act like such a stupid slut. Do you know what you’re doing to this family? Think about how your mother would feel…”

“Don’t you DARE say that. Don’t you DARE!” Not once in my life had I heard her sound like this. Never.

“It’s true though, isn’t it? There’s nothing that you can do to them.” I told him. I felt like I could finally tell him off because of her. He tried to tell them all not to see me. He barely seemed to like them seeing anybody. It had always been painful to deal with someone who turned up their nose at you like you had just crawled two hundred miles through a sewer.

“I CAN CUT YOU OFF FROM EVERYTHING! ALL THREE OF YOU!”

“Cut off? Cut off? You’re the one who’s going to regret being cut off! I am already one of the most famous people on Earth. Soon, all of us will be. And you’ll regret everything you've ever done.” For a second, the air stood silent. The sound of his fevered breathing came in over the speaker phone. "Bye daddy, hopefully Vicki doesn’t come over there and step on you when she’s drunk--but in the meantime, you can jack off to that if you want... you should be really scared of Vicki, daddy. I'd be pissing my pants if I were you.” She simply sat there, one arm swung around me, holding me protectively. The other curled around her phone in a tight fist, shaking as she squeezed the phone. Sylvia was seething. Soon she opened her hand. She lowered the phone, slowly, from above to my level. The phone was busted. The screen was cracked in every direction.

“Nate… I guess I don’t know my own strength…” Sylvia laughed nervously.

“Sylvia, please be ok. Please. You don’t have to worry about your father again. Just like you said, you don’t have to worry about money. But can you please tell me about Vicki? Has he done anything to her that I should know about?”

“I'm not going to talk about Vicki Nate... I don't know if she wants me to tell you right now. Fuck him... fuck dad." Sylvia sighed, throwing the busted phone across the room. "Are you… Nate... are you okay with what I’ve been doing? I… I know I rushed you into that, but it must be humiliating, mustn’t it?” She was on the verge of tears. It was difficult for me to stand up on the smooth surface of her legs, but I managed to clamber my way up. She was so big… she was practically invincible. Why didn’t she realize that? Standing up, balancing on her legs, I put my arms around her head, bringing her towards me.

“Sylvia. Sylvia, look at me. You were just excited a few days ago because millions were watching you.”

“Watching me finger myself. It’s just like my father said, I don’t have any talent.”

“No talent. No talent—you played the audience masterfully there. You’re the smallest of all of them. But YOU are the one who put our family on the map. You are the one all of those people wait for, day after day.” I placed my hands on her cheeks, doing my best to make the giant look in my eyes.

“All I’ve done is sit around and play games and watch TV. Dad said so…” Sylvia was practically sobbing. “So all these people want to see me strip. So what? ANY girl who takes some weird medicine and become a giant is going to become a celebrity.”

“They want to see YOU because you’re beautiful.”

“Beautiful? Me?” Sylvia smiled at me. “This is so silly, isn’t it? I’ve been so scared of my father for so long. But there’s no reason for me to be. He can fuck off and suck Diana’s cock!” She giggled again. We reached in to kiss. Her hair draped over me. Her long, dark hair. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips, over four inches wide, were inviting my own as we met. I let her broken phone clatter to the floor as she passionately kissed me, her tongue wrapping gently around my own. It overpowered me, easily, the huge tongue able to fill up over half of my mouth.

“I love you Nate,” her lips trembled as she spoke. “I really… really have loved you for a while. You’re the only one who’s always been there for me. Even Yuki… even Yuki. When I told her that I could take care of her, she said that she still had to keep going to class…” Sylvia cried slightly, “even though I told her that she wouldn’t have to worry about anything.”

“Don’t worry. You know Yuki still cares for you.”

“Mmmmm…. you're right... I'll get her to stay with me. And I'll get others too. You're right... with this size I'm special, and I'll be able to get whoever I want to stay here." Sylvia purred, scratching my back. "My father's been terrible to all three of us... and with Vicki, I think some of the reason she's been acting this way is because of him. But she'll settle down. Once she realizes that nobody is ever going to be able to hurt her again. No one can ever hurt you again Nate, because you'll be with me forever... I'm sorry if I have to collect some other girls as well... my needs have grown with the rest of me."

"It's fine, really. Trust me. What man wouldn't want to be surrounded by beautiful women."

"Hmm... well, I guess it's just a little funny," Sylvia giggled. "And of course, I'll have my absolute pick. So many people are going to want to stay with me--I already get girls messaging me about it all the time. The hardest part is going to be who to pick. I'm going to have so much fun! And I'd love to see my father tell me no. I imagine him scolding me, no taller than my legs... it's got to look ridiculous," Sylvia giggled.

"Well, I’m going to take a shower, Nate. I’m going to be back shortly. While I'm gone, picture this--you, no bigger than a doll to me, fucking another girl doll, while you two lay on the expanse of my stomach. We're in the park... and a lot of people are watching, of course. I felt like having you do it in nature--who's going to stop me, after all? I fondle both of you the entire time, rubbing my fingers all over you little dolls, of course, because Sylvia needs to be involved. Both of you climax between my fingers... of course, because you worked so hard at sex for me, I now have to feed both of you, so I bring you up to my gigantic, erect nipples, glistening with my sweet, sweet milk. Perfect masturbation material, as well as an accurate depiction of the future--you're welcome.” Sylvia motioned for me to clamber off of her, as she went to her nearby bathroom. Even now, she only stretched halfway up towards the ceiling, far, far above me.

She had left her computer on the entire time. She was frustrated with it because it had become almost unusable for her. She had to poke each key individually, as each of her fingers was larger than a key. Sylvia had told me her username and password before, SweetSylvia!487 and DarkWitch!43. Soon I was signed into her computer… more importantly, I was signed into her chatroom. I decided to begin talking, typing on her computer.

The front page of the chatroom was always active. While it was true that none of the later videos got quite as many active viewers, each one got well over two million at a time. The number was even trickling back up towards the record again as Sylvia grew. There were thousands of people talking on the primary chatroom at any time, and several administrators. But Sylvia had her own designation, and by using mine, I’d be able to get all of them.

“Hello everybody. This is NOT Sylvia right now. This is Nate. You may recognize me from some of the videos.” Responses started pouring over the chatroom immediately, flooding me in a deluge of comments.

“Does her breastmilk taste good? It must.”

“You have no idea how lucky you are, being treated like a baby by her.”

“Where’s Yuki?”

“Seriously. So jealous.”

I knew what I needed to do. What I needed to tell them. “That’s not important right now. What matters is that there are some things you need to see about doing for Sylvia.”

“What?”

“How can we help?”

“Anything for her. Anything at all.”

I didn’t know how fruitful asking anonymous people could be, but I knew that it was time to act, I began typing furiously. “Everything’s becoming too small for her, or she’s becoming too big for everything. Phones, this laptop, her PS4 controller. Sylvia’s can be kind of an indoor girl, even when she’s big. This is all very inconvenient for her. I don’t know when she’ll stop growing either, so the size of stuff she’s going to need, is going to be a little absurd. For some reason, she’s not asking you.”

“Should we try contacting companies?”

“I’ll figure out a way to do something.”

“Maybe she should try contacting companies directly.”

“Nate. Nate. NATE!” I suddenly turned around. Sylvia was standing over me, looking slightly peeved. “I told you Diana would take care of stuff like this. You don’t have to go out of your way. Besides, these random people on the Internet aren’t going to be able to take care of anything. I…”

At that moment, we heard banging at the window.

“What now!” Sylvia hollered, peeking out the curtains. Cheering erupted from outside as she looked through the door. It looked like hundreds of people were gathered, surrounding the house in an incredible throng. Men and women of all ages gathered outside, blocking the streets.

“Oh…” Sylvia gulped, as she swung the curtains shut in a panic.

It was at that point that we heard a voice, booming incredibly loud from outside. “And that's where we live! The most important people in the world, us three sisters! I'll see if they want to come out real quick--although they've been a little shy. If not, I can provide you quite a show here myself!” It was Vicki.