- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, everyone. It’s been awhile. This time I’m back with a new chapter and an update on what I’m going to be doing for the foreseeable future. These past few months have made it clear to me that I’m not going to be able to write as much as I’d like to. Be it because of my schedule or because I just don’t have the urge to write. It’s been happening for some time now. I’ll go through these long patches of time where I don’t feel like writing and I’m not entirely sure why.

I find myself doubting and sometimes even disliking what I write far more often than when I first started writing. Thinking “Oh, this doesn’t sound good” or “I can do better than this”. When I finally do get up the urge to write, I don’t have the time to do it. So this is me officially saying that I’m not going to be posting very often. I’m not totally done or anything but the new chapters and stories are going to be farther apart. I felt like I needed to be honest with you guys and tell you what was going on. I wanted to come back better after my long hiatus, but it’s just not working out.

On the brighter side of things, I have a new idea I’d like to try going forward. I want to try my hand at writing some short stories. I think they might be a bit easier to do with the limited free time I have and maybe less stressful. I also had a fun idea for how I would do the short stories. The plan is to make a collection for most of the shorts and doing some standalone ones that I’ve wanted to do for awhile. Not exactly certain when that’s going to start, but hopefully you all will like that.

With that said, here’s the new chapter of Behind The Mask! Hope you enjoy.



Behind The Mask: Chapter 9

Will stood in the laundry room of his apartment building, which was really just the basement, folding his freshly cleaned clothes. Five days had passed since the... interesting night he spent at Maize's place. It was now Saturday morning and he decided to get an early start on his weekly chores. The past week had been pretty rough. Maize hadn't contacted him at all in that time so he had no idea how her search for something to keep his thoughts private was going. It also meant that he went five days without playing with Maize's feet as per their agreement.

Needless to say, Will didn't hold up very well. The first couple days were fine. By Wednesday the part of him under the mask was itching to be freed. He watched some videos online, but it couldn't even remotely compare to the real thing. When that failed, he tried visualizing the last time they had fun.

He did manage to jerk off, but all it accomplished was making him crave another foot session more. To make matters worse, Rebecca wanted to hang out multiple times that week and would not take no for an answer. He couldn't blame her for wanting to keep an eye on him after he basically admitted to being depressed. Because of his agreement with Maize though, it was harder than before to control his urges. Every time they were together it took all of his willpower to wrench his eyes away from her feet.

Will sighed heavily as he loaded the clothes into a laundry basket. Wrapping an arm around the basket, he held it against his chest and exited the laundry room. As he was walking down the hall, his phone started to ring.

" Ah, jeez. Is it Becca again? " he thought, taking it out of his pocket.

The name on the screen was Maize! He eagerly tapped the answer button, hoping she had good news.

" Hello? "

" Good morning! How have you been? " Maize asked, cheerfully.

" Okay. Did you find what you were looking for? "

" Straight to the point, huh? I might have. Can you come over right now? " she said with a laugh.

" Now? Isn’t it a little early? " he replied, looking at the time. It wasn?t even 9 AM yet.

" Just get over here. It'll be worth your while. "

Will couldn't resist the possibility of being at Maize's feet again.

" I gotta put laundry away, then I'll be right over. " 

" See you soon! "

He hung up and made a beeline for the stairs, taking them two at a time.

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

Maize opened the front door with a large smile on her face.

" Hey there, stranger. "

She stepped into the hall and gave Will a hug.

" Sorry about being rude on the phone earlier. How are you? " he asked, hugging her back. 


" I'm good. No need to be sorry. I figured you'd be kind of on edge. " she replied, letting go.

They went inside the apartment and he closed the door behind him. It looked like Maize had just finished working out or planned on doing it soon. She was wearing a black exercise crop top that exposed her lean stomach and black yoga leggings that ended halfway down her calves. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail. His eyes wandered to her feet as she walked away from him.

The soles of the two bare beauties flashed at him with each step. He could feel his member twitching in his pants at the sight of them. He also saw something he had never noticed before, probably because this was the first time she had worn a shirt so low cut. On the upper right part of her back by the right shoulder, there was a patch of skin that looked scarred and uneven as if she had been burned.

" Dang. That looks painful. "

Maize stopped and turned to him.

" What does? "

" Your shoulder. Mind if I ask what happened? "

" Oh... It was a few years ago. There was an incident with another witch. Some wounds even magic can't heal completely. Ones caused by magic especially. Maybe I'll tell you about it some other time. " she explained, putting a hand on her shoulder.

More questions came to mind, but it seemed like she wanted to change the subject so he moved on.

" Okay. Why did you call me over here? "

" For this. "

She went and grabbed something from the coffee table.

" I actually had it yesterday. Figured I'd wait one more day to see if you broke down. " Maize said, with a grin.

" That's just mean. "

She offered her closed fist to him. He held out his hand and she dropped the object into it. The object was a strip of leather sewed around a length of black yarn. A series of symbols were etched into the leather as well. Will had no idea what any of them meant.

" A bracelet? " he said, inspecting it.

" A warded bracelet. That's what those runes are for. As long as you're wearing that, no witch should be able to hear your thoughts. "

 " Really? It's that simple? "


" The hard part was finding the right runes to block mind reading only. Why don't we test it? " Maize tied the bracelet around his left wrist. " Think about something hard. I'll try to read your mind. "

He closed his eyes and let his mind go blank. The first thing that popped into his head was an image of Maize's feet. Specifically from the last time he got to play with her feet. Her magically enlarged foot pressing down on his whole body. The thought of it quickly made him aroused.

" Nope. Can't hear anything. Although I can take a wild guess what you're thinking. " she said, holding her foot up and twirling it around.

" Don't need to be a mind reader to get that right. " Will replied, chuckling.

" True. So with that problem solved, we can get started on my plan. " 

" You mean the test run with another girl... When did you plan on doing that exactly? " he asked, apprehensively.

" Ah, c'mon. Don't be like that, Will. You're a great guy. You should have no problems taking a girl home. I figured we could do it tonight since we're both free. It'll be fun. "

" Fine. We can do it tonight. I got some stuff I need to do before then though. "

" Alright. We'll talk more about that later. Do you have time to hang around for a bit? " Maize asked, walking around the couch to stand on a rolled out yoga mat.

" Yeah, I guess so. Need a yoga partner? "

" Something like that. " she said with a grin.

" Do a lot of yoga? "

" Every morning and whenever the local yoga studio needs me to fill in for a class. It helps relax me. Bad things can happen if a witch isn't in control of their emotions. "

" You're a yoga instructor? " Will asked, sitting on the arm of the couch.

" Part time. What'd you think me and Kelsey did for money? Conjure it with magic? I teach yoga and she works as a waitress. "

" Kelsey? A waitress? Bite someone's head off if they so much as look at her funny Kelsey? That's funny. Shit, wait a minute. She's not home, is she? "

He leaned back on the couch, trying to see down the hallway. The last thing he needed was for Kelsey to hear him making fun of her.

" She's not here. Kels can play nice when she has to... or at least pretend to. "

Will wanted to tell her how wrong she was, but remembered Kelsey's warning. Maybe this bracelet would prove useful in making sure Maize didn't hear things she shouldn't too. Shaking off the bad memory of being Kelsey's toy, he returned his attention to Maize who appeared to be doing warm-up stretches.

" So if you don't need a partner, why do you need me? " 

" I don't know. Maybeee... a foot cushion? " Maize said, tapping a finger on her lips in thought.

" Really? Right now? " he asked, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

" You held up your end of the bargain and I know it was hard on you. I'm going to reward you. Strip, but leave the bracelet on. If Kelsey shows up, she won't even know you're here. "

Will had already started removing his clothes before she finished talking. As he took them off, she folded and stashed them under the coffee table. Once he was naked, Maize shrunk him down until he was only a few inches tall. Her giant feet stood in front of him, the toes scrunching as if they were inviting him closer. He couldn't contain himself any longer.

The mask was torn to pieces near instantly. Will ran to her right foot and hugged the big toe. He had missed these heavenly feet, their softness, even their scent. He began to plant kisses on the skin below the toenail.

" I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss this. Don't get too carried away though. " she laughed, watching from above.

The foot Will was hugging suddenly lifted into the air, forcing him to cling onto the side for dear life. He continued to hold on as the foot moved through the air and came stomping down at a new place. He was almost thrown off by the impact of her foots landing. At this point he realized this rough ride was merely Maize walking to the yoga mat. He could tell she was trying to be careful, but she still had so much power over him at this size which made him more aroused than he already had been.

He held on for the rest of the trip and while she sat down cross-legged, right foot on top of left knee, on the mat. Will slid along the side of her foot and ended up by her ankle. He stood on the small bump protruding from her ankle with his member at full mast. It was pointless trying to hide it anymore, Maize had seen it already and she would see it again.

" How exactly am I going to be a foot cushion? "

" With these. " she answered, holding up a roll of white athletic tape and a wadded up tissue.

" I'm still not seeing it. "

" You will. Now hop off my foot. Lay on it face down with your head up by the toes and try not to wiggle. " 

He went onto her knee while she titled her foot so the sole was facing the ceiling. Once it was level, he crawled across her sole and laid down with his head just below her toes. His penis rubbed against the soft sole, a sensation that never failed to send shivers down his spine.

" This what you wanted? " Will said, turning over to see her.

" That's perfect. Just stay still. " 

Maize unfolded the wadded up tissue and tore it in half. She put the two pieces together and folded them in half. She placed the folded tissue over his nude butt, using her fingers to keep it in place.

" Ummm... "

" You'll see in a second. "

Sticking the end of the athletic tape on his padded butt, she began to wind it around her foot. One finger stayed firmly on his back, pinning him where he was as she tilted her foot back up. She wound the tape around a few times, overlapping the previous circle each time before finally tearing it off the roll and sticking the other end on his behind. He was now securely taped to the bottom of her right foot.

" There! " Maize said triumphantly.

" I think I see what you're going for now. What's the tissue for though? " he asked, looking around as far as he could without turning his hips.

" So the tape doesn't hurt your little bum when we take it off. "

" Oh, well my bum appreciates that. " 

She let out a laugh at his response.

" It's very welcome. Here's the deal. I'm gonna do some yoga stretches with you as my foot cushion. If you can keep yourself from getting too excited until I'm done, I'll make it worth your while. "

" I don't know if I'll be able to stop myself, but I can give it a shot. "

" Alright. Let's get started. "

Maize repositioned her legs so both were on the floor and her feet touched sole to sole in front of her. Will was sandwiched between the two of them. His whole body was encased in warm foot flesh, including his fully erect member. She leaned forward until her head nearly touched her feet, stretching her spine. He could just barely see her face peering down at him a small opening between her feet.

" Cozy in there? " she asked with a giggle.

Managing to squeeze his hand through the hole, he gave her a thumbs up. After that, Maize stretched her legs out far apart from each other with her feet pointed straight up and reached to grab the foot he was on with her hands. Her huge fingers were on both sides of him, curled around the foot. The toes clenched, leaving their pads right by his face. He nuzzled his cheek against the third toe, inhaling it's aroma.

He could already feel his member beginning to ooze. Attempting to hold it in was going to be difficult. His unmasked side had been craving Maize's feet for days and wanted nothing more than to make sweet love to them like the first time she shrunk him. The promise of a reward if he was able to control himself kept Will from doing it right then. She repeated the same action with her other foot before standing.

With her foot flat on the floor, he was plunged into almost total darkness. Some light reached him from between her toes, but not much. The pressure of her gigantic body stepping on him was only mildly uncomfortable. Maize must have been putting most of her weight on the other foot. He also noticed he was starting to sweat from being in contact with her warm foot.

For her next position, she planted her right foot forward and bent her knee. She slid her left foot backwards until it stood on its toes. She then extended one arm out in front of her and the other behind. Will let out a groan as the pressure on top of him increased a bit. There was nothing he could realistically do to alleviate the pressure, so he figured he'd try to make the best of it. He stuck out his tongue and began licking her sole. He tasted a faint saltiness on her foot because it was sweating as well, but it wasn't all that bad. His penis was twitching again and he seriously doubted he would make it to the end of this yoga session.

Maize switched her pose next so her right foot was in the back. Will's world was suddenly turned upside down as he found himself looking up at the floor. The athletic tape made sure he wasn't in any danger of falling, but his arms were touching the floor and his legs were dangling freely. All the blood was rushing to a different head. He reached out as far as he could to either side and gripped onto her foot as if hugging it. He began to slowly buck his hips, thrusting his member into the sole.

" Careful down there, little guy. I'm almost done. " Maize warned him.

Her words didn't even register. He had given in to his urges and there was no going back now. Everything shifted again as her foot rose into the air. Will was nearly oblivious to this as he was busy humping the foot. Maize bent down, placing both of her hands on the mat and raising her right leg as far as she could.

From his new high position, he could see most of her living room. It was an incredible sight to behold, especially with the early morning sunlight streaming in through the windows. All of those household objects stretching out before him like a vast landscape. As he admired the view, he continued thrusting against her sole until finally exploding.

" Well you lasted longer than I thought you would. " Maize said returning to a sitting position.

She carefully put her foot back on her knee and undid the tape holding him in place. The tissue was used to clean up the mess he made.

" You don't know how badly I needed that. " Will said, hopping onto her knee.

" Oh, I think I do. Too bad. No reward for you. " she replied, watching him with an amused look on her face.

" That was reward enough. I should probably get going so I can do all my stuff before tonight. " 

He started to move to jump off of her knee to the floor when Maize cried out.

" Wait! "

He was already jumping by the time he heard her. What he had failed to notice was that the floor wasn't a short drop away anymore. He was falling through open air! Somehow the floor was a few feet away which seemed much larger at his small size.

" Ahhhh! " he yelled in panic.

Maize's hand suddenly shot out underneath him and he landed in it's palm with a soft smack. Will's heart was racing a mile a minute. He thought he might have a heart attack. This is not how he expected his day to start off half an hour ago.

" Gotcha! " she exclaimed, relieved.

He slowly crawled and looked over the side of her hand. It appeared Maize had not been on the floor, but was instead floating maybe three feet above it still in a cross-legged sitting position.

" C-Can you fly? " he stammered, trying to collect himself.

" Not really. I can only levitate a few feet off the ground by myself. There are some witches who can fly though. "

" Oh my god. That scared the crap out of me. " 

" Sorry, I should've said something. I usually end my stretches by meditating while doing this. Didn't think you were just going to jump right off. "

She slowly descended to the floor and laid her hand down so he could get off. With a wave of her hand, Will was returned to normal height. He quickly began to get dressed.

" You're getting better at that. "

" Lots of practice lately. Pretty soon I'll be able to do it just by thinking. " Maize said, levitating back where she was.

" Alright. When should I come pick you up tonight? " he asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

" Ten thirty. We'll decide where we're gonna go then. "

He finished putting on the last of his clothes.

" Sure. Guess I'll see ya later. " he replied, not sounding very excited.

" Relax. Everything will be fine. Don't forget to wear something nice! " she called as he opened the front door.

He shot her a half hearted smile while closing the door. Once alone in the hallway, he let out a long sigh. He wasn't sure if he really liked Maize's plan. He had never told another person about his fetish and now she wanted him to tell a complete stranger. Will rubbed his face with his left hand and felt the bracelet Maize gave him. He practically forgot it was there. After inspecting the bracelet more closely, it looked like she put some real time and effort into making it.

" I need to trust Maize. She'll be there in case it goes bad. " he thought.

Stressing himself out over it was pointless. He would cross that bridge when he came to it. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he went off to get his weekend chores done.

Chapter End Notes:

Ratings and reviews are appreciated!