- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yo! I’m back with another new chapter. This one makes up for the lack of action in the last chapter. I would also like to give special thanks to SoleWriter and versusterminus7 again. They’ve both been super helpful. If you haven’t already, go check them out. It’s well worth your time. Please enjoy!
Behind The Mask: Chapter 7

" Will? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Rebecca. " A confused Maize asked upon opening her front door. 

After leaving Rebecca's apartment, Will drove right back to Maize's building. His little episode with Rebecca's feet and the interrupted toe job earlier made him feel like he desperately needed some release. He hoped Maize might be willing to help him with that. 

" I was. Rebecca fell asleep, so I left. I didn't wake you up, did I? " Will replied, noticing she appeared to be in her pajamas. 

" No. I'm getting ready to go to bed though. What's up? " 

" I know you said we can't do any more foot massages, but after what you did earlier and a close call I just had at Rebecca's I'm losing it. Do you think we could make an exception? Just for tonight. " he pleaded. 

Maize leaned against her doorway and gave him a half-grin. 

" You really do have it bad, huh? " she said, breaking into a full smile. 

" Like you didn't already know. " 

" Alright. I'll make one exception. Only this once. We're not doing this again until I find a way to block your mind. Kelsey is going to be pissed if she hears your dirty, little thoughts. Think you can handle that? " 

Will had to consider that for a moment. Maize said it would take a bit to find something to keep his mind from being read. He didn't know if that meant a couple days or a couple weeks. He was also kind of scared to think about what Kelsey might do to him. He had no clue what she was capable of. He would probably end up regretting it, but his urges got the better of him. 

" Deal. " Will finally answered. 

" Then come on in. Leave your shoes by the front door. Quieter that way. " Maize said. 

He walked inside the apartment and took off his shoes.

" Is Kelsey sleeping? " he whispered as they made their way to Maize's room. 

" Think so. She hasn't been out of her room for awhile and I haven't heard anything. " 

He cast a wary look down the hall towards Kelsey's room. When they were both inside her room, she closed the door and flopped down on her bed. 

" So you had an incident at Rebecca's? " she asked, lacing her fingers behind her head. 

" Almost. She fell asleep on the couch with her feet right next to me. I nearly lost control, but I fought it off and got out of there. " he said, sitting at the foot of her bed.

" There's something I've been meaning to ask you, Will. " 

" Shoot. " 

" What makes you so certain Rebecca won't accept you for who you are? " 

That definitely was not the question he expected her to ask. He supposed it was a fair question though. 

" It's not that I'm sure she won't accept me. It's that I don't know for one hundred percent certain that she will. That's what worries me. " 

" Okay. I was just curious. How would you like to start things off? "

" You're letting me do this. You choose. " 

" Hmmm... Why don't we start with a foot rub at normal size and work our way down from there? " Maize suggested. 

" Whatever you want. " Will replied, scooting back towards the middle of the bed. 

She placed both of her feet in his lap and hiked up her pajama bottoms slightly. He wrapped both of his hands around her right foot and began massaging her toes. He slowly moved down her foot, taking care to thoroughly rub every inch. It amazed him how soft her sole was. Maybe she used magic to take such good care of them.

When he was done with the right foot, he switched to the left and started rubbing her heel. As Will made it about halfway up her foot, he noticed something strange. It was becoming increasingly difficult to fit his hands around her foot. He let go one of his hands and held her foot up. Her foot had definitely grown in size. Before the foot rub, her feet were probably a size eight. Now they looked to be almost a size twelve and still growing. 

" I was wondering when you were going to notice. " Maize suddenly laughed. 

" So this is what you did the first night we met? " 

" Yep. I didn't go quite as big that night though. "

Her feet were now the largest size he had ever seen with his own eyes. She pulled her foot from his grasp and forced her toes between his fingers. Astoundingly, they were nearly as long as his fingers. While his attention was on the foot holding his hand, her other foot snaked up his shirt before planting the heel firmly on his crotch. The other foots toes caressed his skin and its heel bobbed on his quickly arousing member. This was incredibly hot. 

" How 'bout you take you those clothes off. They're getting in the way. " 

Without a word, Will did as she asked. He tossed his clothes onto the floor, not even caring where they landed. Once he was completely undressed, Maize held her enlarged foot out to him. He grabbed the foot, no longer able to fit his hands around it, and climbed onto the bed on his knees. Her sole was roughly double its normal size now. Every wrinkle and crease of the skin were magnified as well. The swirling patterns of the toe prints were like beautiful pieces of artwork. All of it was truly an amazing sight.

" Show it some love, Will. If you do a good job, we can move on to the next part. " Maize said, grinning mischievously. 

That grin of hers usually meant she had something good in mind. He began to plant kisses all over her toes and the top of the sole. By this point he was fully erect. All of his focus was on the huge foot in front of him. As he planted a kiss on the big toe, the digit pressed against his lips. Realizing what she wanted, Will opened his mouth to allow the toe inside. It took up more than half the space in his mouth! He tenderly sucked on the monstrous toe and lapped at the underside with his tongue. The taste of her foot spread throughout his mouth, which wasn't bad. This was exactly what he needed to keep the man under the mask satisfied. 

A familiar sensation suddenly overcame Will. He paused in his loving worship of Maize's foot, trying to identify the feeling. She was watching him with a smile on her face. As he looked at her, he became aware of Maize's big toe slowly filling up his mouth. It got so large he could no longer fit it inside. He assumed she was growing her foot to an even more ridiculous size, but realized that was wrong. He was being shrunk!

" Are you shrinking me with just your mind? " Will asked, looking at the growing witch. 

" No, I can't do that yet. I'm able to shrink you because we're in physical contact. Try not to let go of my foot until I say, okay? " Maize explained. 

He nodded and tightened his grip on her foot. He was shrinking at a rapid pace. His hands covered less and less of her foot. The foot itself was gaining on his height by the second. Soon enough he had no hope of fitting his tiny hands around her gigantic foot and merely pressed them into her plush sole. He stood up from his knees to find that only his head rose above the massive ped. 

Still deep in the thrall of his foot fetish, he embraced her foot like a loved one. Once he was the same height as the foot, he nuzzled his cheek against the pad of her big toe. He could feel his arms slithering around her foot as he shrank. The more he dwindled in size the closer he had to get to stay in contact. Will eventually got so close his penis prodded her sole.

" Alright. You can let go now. " she instructed. 

He opened his eyes and stepped away from her foot. At his new size, he stood at about half it's length. Maize's foot had been large before, but now it was gargantuan. Five toes loomed high above him like sentries on a giant wall. He didn't think it would be possible for him to be more aroused than he currently was. 

" You did a fine job. I think I know the perfect reward. Let's finish what we started earlier today, Will. " Maize said, sitting up. 

" Yes! " he shouted, clenching his small fists in excitement.

Laughing, she lowered her foot down until he was knocked onto his back. Will could only watch as the huge foot descended on him. Even if he wanted to, there was no way he could resist. Her foot pinned his body to the bed and her toes pushed up against his face. The soft foot flesh molded around his body, making movement nearly impossible. 

Somewhere around the upper portion of her sole his erect member was bent at a somewhat uncomfortable angle, though not bad enough that he wanted her to move her foot. The toes playfully gripped his head, forcing his face into their underside and between them. He showed his gratitude for Maize allowing this to happen by kissing her toes. Being trapped beneath Maize's foot was beginning to make Will hot. He could feel sweat on his skin and wasn't entirely sure whose it was. 

" Close your eyes. " she commanded, releasing his head.

He let his eyes drift closed. The foot lifted off his body, almost taking him with it because of the sticky sweat. Her toes slid down his chest, sending shivers up his spine. They continued down until finding their target. The giant toes wrapped around his member, encasing it. 

Slowly, they began to move up and down. The perspiration made it easier for them to move. Will bit his lip in pure ecstasy. Maize made her toes stroke faster, causing him to moan in pleasure. His member twitched in stimulation, barely able to hold itself from exploding. He wanted to make this last. In reality, he lasted a few more seconds before reaching climax. He shot load after load into the space between her big and second toe. 

When he had nothing left, he felt all of his muscles unclench. He opened his eyes to the sight of her glistening sole. The bed shook as Maize moved down to the end of the bed. Both of her monstrous feet were laid on each side of him as she sat with her knees bent. She looked at him from above, smiling happily.

" You're amazing. " Will panted out. 

" Thanks. Ya think that'll hold you for awhile? " she asked. 

" Definitely. " he replied, smiling back. 

" I don't know if you'll be going anywhere soon. Take a rest, little guy. You can go home later. " 

Nodding in response, he turned his head to the right. The last thing he saw was Maize's foot returning to normal size as he fell asleep... 

.:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:. .:.

A few hours later, Will was woken by a different kind of urge. He needed to use the restroom. Lifting his head up, he realized he was laid out on the upturned sole of Maize's right foot. He must have crawled onto it sometime after she went to sleep. Now he was slightly larger than her foot. 

Groggily stumbling to his feet, he made his way to the head of the bed. He looked at her perky butt as he walked past it. As he got closer, he could hear the soft sound of her snoring. Arriving at his destination, he thought about he should wake her up. If he wasn't careful, she might roll over on him. Possibly crushing or suffocating him without even knowing. He decided he would try to move her hand and jostle her awake. Climbing onto the pillow her hand rested on, he tried to give it a shake. 

" Hey, Maize. Maize. "

She let out an irritated groan without opening her eyes. Her hand suddenly swatted upwards, smacking him firmly in the chest. The blow sent him tumbling off the pillow. A bit harder and he might have been completely knocked off the bed. Cautiously, he shook her hand again harder. 

" Maize. Wake up. Wake up! " 

The sleeping giantess started and her eyes flew open. 

" Wha? What's going on? " she asked, squinting at him. 

Her hair was disheveled and covering one eye. 

" It's me. Sorry to wake you, but I have to go to the bathroom. " Will said, suppressing a laugh.

" It's up the hall. First door on the right. " 

" Maize. I'm like ten inches tall. I can't even get off your bed by myself, let alone open the door. " 

" Oh... right. Here. " 

Maize put both hands under each of his arms and lowered him to the floor without getting off the bed. Once he was down there, she pointed her palm at him. He quickly grew in size until stopping at about three feet tall. 

" What the heck? Why'd you stop so short? I was gonna go home after I went to the bathroom. I have to go to work in the morning. " he asked, inspecting his toddler sized body. 

" You're just going to the bathroom. I'll make you normal when you come back. I'm tired. "

With that, she rolled over onto her pillow. Will let out a sigh and walked over to the door. It wasn't worth trying to put on his clothes, they wouldn't fit and he'd just have to take them off again when Maize returned him to normal size. He had to reach up for the doorknob at this new height. Opening the door a crack, he peeked out. 

The door to Kelsey's room was closed and no light shined from underneath it. He dashed into the hallway and made a beeline for the bathroom. One hand covering his crotch while the other covered his exposed rear. He hurried inside and reached above his head for the light switch. Closing the door, he looked at the toilet. 

Luckily, he appeared to be tall enough to use it. He might have to stand pretty close though. Will lifted up the toilet seat, not wanting to get it dirty if something went wrong. He stood directly in front of the toilet and relieved himself. Nothing bad happened.

When he was done, he moved to the sink. The sink's countertop was almost the same height as him! A search of the bathroom found nothing that he could stand on. Not having a better idea, he grabbed some toilet paper and wiped his hands thoroughly. After Maize made him normal height, he would wash them correctly. 

He opened the door and turned left towards Maize's room, rubbing his eyes. He took one step before colliding with a gray colored object, causing him to stumble back. He got a good look at the object in front of him and recognized it as a gray shirt covering sizable breasts. His eyes traveled upwards and locked with a pair of piercing, green eyes. 

" What do we have here? A butt naked pipsqueak creeping around in my home? " Kelsey sneered. 

The normally short witch now had at least a foot on him. He wanted to cry out for Maize, but was afraid to speak.

" Oh, shit. " he thought, gulping nervously.