- Text Size +

"Josh! Josh!"  Val, Josh's stepmother called.    Val, a voluptuous older woman D-Cupped breasts, and a phat, wide dimpled plump tan ass.  She usually likes to go outside and sunbathe in her favorite blue and white horizontal striped bikini, while Josh walks the dogs.  But ever since Josh's dad bought him a computer then left for a 12-month business trip Val wasn't even able to get Josh out of his room.  So frustrated with Josh, Val went to go sunbathe outside on a towel she laid on the grass.  Josh eventually came outside of his room to go get something to eat. Walking downstairs and took a look at what caught his attention, which was his step-mother, stripped down to her favorite bikini.  He couldn't help but awe at the sight from afar, with Val's backside turned towards him, she wouldn't even know that her perverted son was getting hard every second he was staring at her ass.  Josh had to bust a nut, the moment was too perfect, a phat ass in front of him and no risk from masturbating, that is until his mother is done...

30 minutes later, Val was finished with sunbathing both her front and backside, but Josh wasn't done, his cock was throbbing his eyes closed, thinking of all the dirty things he wanted to do with her ass, one particular thing he would love to experience, but never thought would happen, is to be trapped inside of her ass crack as a tiny man, with her dominating him, making him do anything she wanted.  With that said, the screen door opened with a semi-loud squeak, Josh sprung to his feet and hid his boner, lodged between his upper pelvis and his elastic band that was at the top of his gym shorts. He tried to run up the stairs until Val yelled "Josh! Come down here!"

It was too late, no point in trying to get upstairs and be your 17-year-old perverted self. Josh slumped his feet down the carpeted stairs and stood in front of Val.  Val asked "Hey could you be a dear and clean off the table, please? It's the only thing I'll ask of you today." afterward she immediately saw his bulge through the shirt and gym shorts "ugh yes." moaned Josh walking towards the table, but before leaving, Josh got a glimpse of Val's massive hips and carried on, but Val saw his eyes and started to blush, Val had a liking over Josh, just like him, she also had a giantess fetish, she always wanted to dominate a small man at most an inch tall.

10 minutes later

While Val was washing the dishes from their last meal, every time she took a step towards the dishwasher and back to the sink, even the slightest of movement,  Made her ass joggle down and throughout her thighs.  When Josh finished the table, he decided to sit down and watch her pompous backside. As Val completed her chore, she knew Josh was looking pervertedly towards her ass, but, that gave her the canny idea of searching up 'homemade shrinking pill' on her phone, in private browsing, of course, and recipes showed up everywhere, all she needed was a strand of specifically female hair, crushed up grass blades, some water, and lastly a mushroom growing in her backyard called commonly as the Mini-shroom, but was pretty hard to find because as the name implies, the mushroom is really small about 1/2 an inch.

As Val looked up from her phone, Josh turned his head swiftly away, trying to act casual he asked "am I done now?" Val sighed and nodded, and from there on they went to do their own things, Josh going upstairs to jerk off his throbbing dick, and Val getting her ingredients for her mischevious shrink plan.

The Next Day

Val was excited on what she had made, a little pill that when she puts it in water dissolves and makes somewhat of a shrinking potion "Josh! Breakfast is ready!" She yelled. Josh came down the stairs still half asleep from staying up until 12 in the morning and without thinking sat across the table from Val.  Josh asked "is this all? Some water?"  "Oh no." Val replied, "I'm going to make some eggs and bacon in a little bit, just thought you would like some water."  What seemed suspicious to most people flew right over Josh's head, so with a great swig it all was consumed by Josh, Val had a subtle but sly grin as she watched all of it disappear, it shouldn't be long until the "potion" took effect.

5 minutes later

Val started cooking only herself some grub, waiting for the drink to take place, which should happen right about now.  Josh felt a little woozy nothing he couldn't handle until it got worse, He started swaying in his chair and collapsed onto the floor unconscious.  Val picked him up, still at his 180lbs of a body, and placed him on the table, the strength that had to take, a little sweat was dripping down her forehead.

an hour later

Josh woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon "well hello there sleepy head." said Val in a soft seductive tone, almost giving Josh a hard on, he thought he was in some sort of dream. He opened his eyes to see an everlasting platform of a table.  A giant plate was in front of him as well as a giant mature woman's face hovering above her plate looking at him "how was your sleep?" She said mockingly.  Josh being only 1/2 and inch tall, he was startled and started running "oh no you don't," Val said playing with him a bit and picking him up by the back of his collar and looking at him with her brown-eyed gaze.  Josh started to calm down knowing it was Val and started to get a raging boner, but took a glance down, and there he saw it, her massive double D cleavage, it took up all of his vision, just a sea of big soft tanned tits from staying in the sun all day.  Val noticed this and began taking advantage of him.  "A dirty little pervert you are, aren't you?" she said with a smirk, Josh looked up his cock was throbbing from the view, as well as being super embarrassed and blushing like a tomato.  He managed to croak out "uh no Val, I'm just scared of heights that's all." "Is that so? or were you just checking out my cleavage?  You know I'm going to have to punish you right?  And I know just the way to do so." She said chuckling as she was lowering Josh to his fate.

Chapter End Notes:

First part complete! Be sure to stay for more! Ill be making a second part soon.