- Text Size +

At this point Steven had just woken up from the noise Valery’s phone made.

“What the f***” he exclaimed as he opened his eyes and saw the giantess Valery standing quite in front of him. He looked around checking his environment quickly realising that everything around him seemed to have grown massively.

“Holy shit this device turned the whole room and that hot sweetie into a suburban version of Jack and the Beanstalk”, Steven mumbled still considering that it all could just be a dream or a hallucination. He stood on the bedside table on which he had been sitting before the incident occurred and watched Valery as took up the phone call and turned around, showing him her huge but still perfectly formed behind in her grey hot-pants.

“Wow what an eye catcher” he exclaimed and imagined how it would be like to touch that giant ass.

 “Vanessa! How sweet of you to call me back that soon how are you?”

“WOOOW Go easy sweetheart my poor ears”, Steven said and pressed his hands onto his ears. Valery’s steps caused the bedside table to vibrate as she walked a few steps away from him.

He looked around and thought about his next steps.

“Yeah I’m feeling great so far… except for my brother having been in my room again…”

“I bet the others manoeuvred themselves into serious trouble already… They always mess things up when I’m not with them…” He mumbled and smiled. He noticed that the gap between bed and table was very short and that he should be capable to jump down there. And since he saw no other way to get off the table he decided to take that chance. He leaped off the edge and fell a good three yards down onto Valery’s mattress. The landing was softer than expected and Steven just easily rolled off and got up again.

“Another happy landing” he stated smilingly and watched out for a good place to hide in case she would turn around to her bed again.

“Yeah you can come over if you want. My brother and my mother aren’t at home so we can play music as loud as we want to… …. Okay, see you in ten minutes”

Valery didn’t even turn around but she just let herself fall onto the bed again. Steven watched in awe as that giantess let her beautiful behind drop onto the mattress maybe twenty yards away from him. But as she connected with the mattress the impact sent Steven flying high over the bed. In shock he just looked into the direction he was falling which was right above the head-cushion. He crashed into it, bumped off it again and landed roughly behind it dropping unconscious immediately.

 

Jared sat next to Steven still hidden behind Valery’s cushion.

“Wake up already we’re running out of time man”, he said slapping Steven in the face several times. Jared had witnessed how Steven had been flying maybe a hundred yards and how he crashed into the pillow. He had only a split-second to dodge as Steven had dropped from the pillow and landed right where he had stood a moment ago. It had looked pretty brutal but surprisingly Jared had spotted no injuries visible from the outside and Steven even had started snoring.  

“Come on Steven!” Jared yelled and finally Steven opened his eyes and groaned.

“Jesus Jared, give me a break… My whole body feels like as if a truck hit me” Steven mumbled while checking his body for injuries.

“You should be glad you landed on the pillow first it softened your landing I guess. Tell me Steven have you seen the others? We’re having a serious problem here…” Jared stated relieved and hopefully.

“Easy Jared… Panicking won’t get us anywhere… A shame that my sweet mary jane is still in my backpack downstairs in the kitchen… No I haven’t seen the others but if we all shrank down where we sat when it happened I guess they are somewhere on the floor near the bed and maybe got already stomped by that giant beauty over there”, Steven replied and looked at the Giantess sitting on her bed playing around on her phone again.

“I advise you to chill a second and just look at her… Look how big she is… How big her butt and boobs are…” He continued while dragging Jared out of there hideout to have better vision on Valery.

But Jared couldn’t really calm down.

“In a few minutes there will be two of them to admire Steven… But that also decreases our chances to find the others before one of them spots us and maybe even mistakes us for bugs…” Jared pleaded and tried to push Steven back behind the cushion without success. In that moment Valery threw her phone into their direction and stood up.

“GET DOWN” Steven screamed, grabbed Jared by his waist and jumped with all the power he could come up with back behind the cushion dragging Jared with him. The phone crashed into the side of the cushion causing the mattress to vibrate heavily and the cushion was pushed against the two surprised guys knocking them over.

“This size definitely has its disadvantages Geez”, Steven said with a hint of irony in his voice and got up again.

“So what is the plan Steverino?” Jared asked mildly annoyed by Steven’s relaxed attitude.

Steven smiled and checked the environment. His body still hurt but he could move without problems. Pretty impressive in consideration of the fact, that this drop could’ve killed him. Between the bed and the wall on the opposite side of the door was a gap and Valery’s blanket was hanging down to the ground.

“In case the others are unharmed by now they should’ve been clever enough to hide beneath the bed.  So I suggest we try to get down there. The sole fact that I survived this little flight of mine tells me that we can use the blanket as slide”, Steven said and smiled at Jared.

Jared didn’t like the expression on Stevens face at all and went to the edge of the mattress while Valery was leaving the room. A few seconds later the doorbell rang which explained why she left the room.

“We have some time before she’ll return I guess. Maybe she even stays with her friend downstairs so we might even have a chance to find another opportunity to get down there”, Jared pleaded as he was afraid of heights and the sole view downwards from the bed made him feel sick.

“Nonsense Jared… Don’t you see the huge sound system on her table? The two of them will most likely come up here again within seconds and since there is no couch or anything else they will make themselves comfortable on this bed and as much as I’d like to see two of those giant butts in front of me the risk of being sent flying again, be spotted by them or simply get crushed beneath them is too high for my taste… So grow some balls and follow me” Steven stated and within a second he vanished over the edge of the bed screaming like he would ride a rollercoaster.

“Jesus sometimes I really prefer when he’s high”, Jared said annoyed, closed his eyes and jumped.

The ride was unbelievable and the landing quite softer than Jared would have expected. The blanket formed the perfect angle and provided enough cushioning so that both of them would reach the bottom without any injuries.

“See I told you it would work…” Steven said with a smile.

“Right now I could use a second round… For a few moments I forgot about the misery we’re in”, Jared replied sarcastically.

The two of them were now located on the floor behind the bed and as they were not strong enough to lift up the blanket; they had to walk a good deal through the dust to get beneath the bed.

“Josh’s sister really could vacuum this place a little more often”, Steven said and sneezed. They reached a point where the blanket was hanging a few yards over the ground and entered the darkness beneath Valery’s bed.

“I swear to god if there is any spider beneath this bed I’m gonna scream and run”, Jared said in a way making it difficult to say whether he was joking or honestly afraid. They walked around a shoebox and after a while they saw three silhouettes, two of them roughly their size and one about three times bigger.

“Oh shit look! their getting attacked by a humanoid bug creature!”  Steven yelled and started running towards them. It was right before he attempted to jump onto the creature when he realised that it was a quite big Vince standing in front of him.

“STEVE! JARED! I’m so glad to see you!” Josh exclaimed.

Darren ran over to Jared and hugged him as they all came together and formed a circle.

“I’m surprised you guys survived that long without me”, Steven stated and looked into the round.

“Shut up already and tell us how you two got here”, Vince’s voice which still was a good deal louder than the others demanded. And so Jared told them what had happened so far and Vince explained in what kind of misery the five of them actually were.

“So at this point you have no idea how to fix our little size problem?” Steven summarized as Vince had finished.

“Exactly… In fact getting Valery’s attention might be our only chance to ever get back to normal size…” Vince concluded.

“The only two problems are… She is really pissed so we can’t know how she reacts to tiny versions of her little brother and his friends and number two: a friend of hers is here so there are two giantesses running around doubling the risk of getting stepped on or similar scenarios if we just run out trying to get her attention.” Josh interposed.

They could hear Valery’s and Vanessa’s steps coming upstairs quickly.

“Well Josh I see you’re one hell of a fraidy-cat but I for my part do not want to spend my life as a bug a single second longer than necessary. I say we send Vince to get their attention as he maybe is somehow recognizable as a human being and able to explain them what happened. And within an hour his dad might come for our rescue”, Steven suggested and earned an agreeing murmuring of the others.

In that moment the two giantesses entered the room and Steven’s mouth went wide open as he saw Vanessa for the first time.

Vanessa was a gorgeous twenty-two year old Afro-American woman wearing a sweet navy-blue top with a deep cleavage emphasizing her beautifully shaped d-cups. Her grey and soft appearing leggings were pressed tight against her round peach like butt, which she showed off as she went to the desk at the wall to the guys right just next to the night table where the sound system was located. Her mildly dark but not caramel tanned skin seemed smooth and soft. But it was mostly her face that seduced Steven. She had big hazelnut-eyes a cute little nose and gorgeous lips and she didn’t even seem to wear any makeup.

“So what music do we listen to first sweetie. I’d be up for some Stevie Wonder or Michael Bublé”, her siren-like voice was like a melody in Stevens ears, who was still standing motionless staring at that young lady who was a hundred times bigger than he was.

“Steven, get your shit together man!” Josh said and punched him softly against the shoulder.

“Josh you never told me that your already gorgeous sister has a goddess-like friend”, he replied.

“Steven, for Christ’s sake Get a grip!” Jared yelled from behind.

“Maybe I should go out first. Just because, you know, of my superior diplomacy skills”, Steven continued without taking his eyes from Vanessa.

The others just shook their heads in disbelief.

“What in the world is wrong with you… Vince needs to go as his chances to be spotted are way better than yours. I bet Vanessa would just crush you accidentally” Darren tried to argue.

Steven’s gaze went down to Vanessa’s feet. She was barefooted and her feet seemed to be quite bigger than Valery’s.

“Crush me? Look how smooth and soft her feet look. I bet they smell of cherry-blossom.” Steven replied.

Darren and Jared looked at each other and then at Josh and Vince. They all shared the same expression in their faces.

“Cherry-blossom? More like sweat and dirt Steven. She is a professional cyclist among studying Sports in university Steven and she lives like ten blocks away from here so you can guess that she got here with the bicycle. And only because you survived that drop onto the bed doesn’t mean that you won’t get squished beneath her foot when she steps on you.” Josh tried to convince him by reason.

“Yeah yeah whatever “, Steven replied and went out into the open heading for the giantess he fell in love with.

The moment he left Feeling Good from Michael Bublé started playing on maximum volume and they all had to press their hands onto their ears, except for Steven who just wandered away.