- Text Size +

Loraine’s foot was descending quickly into Josh’s direction and there was no doubt that this time she would not hesitate to squish him immediately.

“STOP! Or I will shrink you!” Corinne who had picked up the device from the armchair yelled and pointed the antenna at Mrs Van Mallory. Surprised she took a step back from her victim and turned around to her favourite servant.

“You wouldn’t dare!” she yelled while Corinne was working on some controls of the device. Loraine slowly walked up to her.

“You won’t shrink me! I am your goddess! I am the key to your dreams!” Loraine stated and the anger in her voice was audible. Corinne’s hands were shivering as she wasn’t sure what to do. Before she could decide Loraine jumped onto her and bent the amazingly flexible antenna into her direction the second Corinne had found the right button and pressed it. The shockwave knocked back Loraine who almost fell onto tiny Josh who managed to just in time jump out of the way of her butt which crashed onto the floor. Corinne started to glow greenish and cried out in pain as she began shrinking. But She didn’t shrink down to Josh’s size. Luckily she had failed to set up the device correctly so she ended up being almost three feet tall. The device had fallen out of her hand and onto the floor. Aileen reacted fast but in the moment she had reached the device, Loraine’s foot brutally kicked her in the stomach and she stumbled backwards. Corinne was still conscious and when she saw how Loraine picked up the device she used all her remaining weight to ram against her legs and cause her to fall. But Loraine didn’t let go of the device. Instead she even managed to use it again this time at Aileen but she hadn’t had the time to adjust the size-parameters. Aileen also shrunk down to 3 feet and the device now indicated that there was no energy left.

“No! It should’ve at least lasted for twenty uses. You must’ve broken it when you dropped it you dumb slut“ Loraine screamed and rammed her foot which was easily still bigger than Corinne’s head into her face thereby knocking her back almost two yards. Then she quickly stood up and before Aileen had even entirely realised that she had shrunken, she was pushed and pinned down by Loraine who sat down on her chest, thereby pressing all of the air out of her lunge.

Josh watched this scenario and quickly realised that there was nothing he could do. He looked around and decided to hide in the darkness beneath Loraine’s bed.

“I can’t believe you two just threw away your opportunity to change this world with me… this is mutiny! And you will regret it…By god I swear you will regret it”, Loraine yelled and moved her ass which for Aileen had the size of an elephant’s behind, onto her face. Now the pressure had lifted from her chest but she still couldn’t breathe as she was smothered beneath Loraine who wiggled her ass in joy on top of her victim.

“At this size I can at least really feel you beneath me. How do you like it? How do you like to die this way?” Loraine laughed. Corinne managed to get up again and looked at what her former idol was doing to her friend. Aileen’s head was barely visible anymore, hidden beneath Loraine’s huge butt cheeks. But the groaning indicated that she wouldn’t stand this much longer. Once again Corinne sprinted into Loraine’s direction but this time, before she could even jump into her, Mrs Van Mallory’s right arm reached out and grabbed her. Helplessly she got pushed into Loraine’s chest.

“Aww, come here you little rascal. Enjoy the warmth of my body and the relaxing sound of my heartbeat”, Loraine taunted as she pressed Corinne into the space between her breasts. Then she shortly let go before folding her arms causing Corinne’s neck and head to be squeezed in between breasts not allowing her to breathe as well. In joy, Loraine watched how the two girls struggled. Aileen’s legs were pedalling as she went out of air and soon both of them would end up unconscious.

Vanessa

Vanessa really struggled to come up with a plan that would actually have any chance of being successful. She wasn’t sure how Aileen and Corinne would react if she tried to take the device from Mrs Van Mallory and then use it against her. Valery and Darren couldn’t help her at all as she wasn’t even able to understand their annoying squeaking.

Nervously she sat down on the toilet and reflected on this terrible situation. Steven probably had died in vein. Again she pictured how Aileen swallowed the cute little hippie and wondered whether he was already dead or just in incredible pain as he would be dissolved by the acid within Aileen’s stomach. Then she heard yelling from Loraine’s room. She wondered what was going on and suspected that they argued about poor little Josh’s fate. She looked at Valery who seemed to be worried.

“Oh I didn’t even tell you what happened since Aileen put you in her sock right?” Vanessa exclaimed and Valery nodded as she was obviously in need of information about her brother. So Vanessa began explaining which also served as diversion from her situation.

When she was almost finished she was suddenly interrupted by screams and loud rumbling.

“What the hell is going on? Are they fighting?” Vanessa said and stood up. Maybe this was the opportunity to take. Whatever it was that caused this trouble over there it probably could serve as distraction while she could go for the device. Quickly she, took the box of Q-tips in her hand, unlocked the door and went down the hallway to Loraine’s room. After taking a deep breath she overcome her fear and opened the door.

The scenario she now witnessed was shocking. Loraine sat on top of a smaller version of Aileen’s head while simultaneously smothering an also kind of shrunken version of Corinne between her breasts. She had to act quickly as Loraine seemed to have forgotten about her, so she put down the box of Q-tips, took a porcelain vase from a drawer next to the door and threw it precisely into Loraine’s startled face. Amazingly enough it didn’t even break but it was enough to knock her off Aileen and make her let go of Corinne. Aileen cried out in pain when Loraine’s weight shifted as she fell off her sideways thereby bruising her head. Vanessa reacted quickly and pushed her off her friend completely and grabbed Corinne from her who then dropped unconscious in her arms. Aileen was breathing heavily, her head red like a tomato.

“Vany…” she coughed relieved. Vanessa carefully put down Corinne and went over to Mrs Van Mallory who seemed confused and was rubbing a laceration on her forehead. When she realised what had happened, Vanessa already had picked up the device.

“Your friend broke it…” Loraine managed to get out but she wasn’t physically capable of attacking her yet. Vanessa smiled as she saw that something that was obviously the battery of the device was not plugged in correctly. She put it back into place and then inspected the controls. One of the modulators was set to the number 83. She looked at Corinne and Aileen again and instantly understood it.

“The metric system huh? 83 centimetres… So slightly less than three foot which equals the size of my friends here.” Vanessa exclaimed and began turning the little wheel to the right until it was locked on RST.

“Clever girl…” Loraine groaned and tried to get up. Vanessa quickly turned around to the door and angled the antenna into the Box of Q-tips’ direction.

“As you can’t get smaller anyway I guess it’s for the best to try it with you first”, Vanessa stated and looked for the correct button on the device.

“I think it’s the small white button in the middle”, Aileen groaned. Vanessa found it and it was saying EQZ next to it. She pressed it and the box of Q-tips began to glow green. After a couple of seconds it burst from the inside when Darren and Valery both began expanding to their normal sizes again. Hyped by her success she pointed it at Aileen first, pressed the button again and then did the same with Corinne.

“Now where is Josh?” She asked.

„Vanessa!“ Aileen suddenly screamed as Loraine had gotten up and jumped onto her. The device flew out of Vanessa’s hands and crashed into the wall. The casing and the antenna broke and in little pieces the device fell to the floor.

“Nooo” Vanessa and Loraine cried in unison. Loraine was crying on top of her and Aileen quickly stood up and helped Vanessa to push that crazy woman off her. Then they both reacted quickly and used the sheet of her bed to tie up Loraine to the bedpost. Then they stared at the broken device.

“There were only two of them right?” Vanessa whispered and Aileen nodded. Valery and Darren now got up as well and joined the two girls.

“We can worry about that later… it’s over! Don’t you understand? This nightmare is finally over!” Darren stated and it took a while until the others realised that he was right. Loraine was tied-up and crying and the device was broken. No one could get shrunk any more for the time being.

“Corinne… you saved me…you did a lot of awful stuff… but you saved me”, Valery stated to the sleeping girl. Then she walked up to the box in which the prisoners had been and noticed that Josh wasn’t there.

“Where is Josh? Where is my brother?“ She said worriedly.

Aileen startled as she saw the small boy walking out from beneath Loraine’s bed.

“He seems fine…still very small…but fine”, Aileen stated and pointed at him. Filled with relief Valery knelt down and picked up her brother, giving him a kiss on his whole body.

“Thank god you’re alive Josh”, she exclaimed afterwards and put him down safely into the box. Vanessa had become quiet and stared out of the window.

“Aileen… you…you ate Steven… he offered to sacrifice himself for me and you just ate him”, she began crying.

Aileen had totally forgotten about that and now realised what she had done. Frustrated as she was she didn’t think long before she put her whole hand into her mouth and pushed it as deep as possible until finally she had to throw up. It was a disgusting scenario when the whole content of her stomach suddenly outpoured over the wooden floor. She groaned and did it again until it seemed that everything was out. It was mostly bile and remains of her breakfast but amidst that disgusting and terrible smelling pool a tiny body floated.

“Steven!” Vanessa who had turned around when she heard her friend puke exclaimed loudly. Quickly Aileen scooped him out of her vomit and began inspecting him. His clothes seemed a little eroded and his skin was red and showed some blisters but he was moving.

“He’s alive…” Aileen whispered.

Steven opened his eyes and was blinded by the sudden light. Something had pushed him out of the stomach and he had feared that he would be forced to move to Aileen’s intestine. But when his body had hit something hard he knew that there was something else going on. His eyes slowly adapted to the light and he could make out the shapes of giant people around him. Then he got picked up and could see that he had been lying in a pool of vomit.

No way! He thought and joy filled his eyes when he became able to recognize a full-sized version of Darren standing next to Aileen who had picked him up.

“It’s over Steven! You’re safe now and…I’m really sorry for eating you…but hey maybe it saved your life? Even though I must admit that this wasn’t my initial intention…” Aileen explained and looked at him with her big sad eyes. Then she handed him over to Vanessa. The look in her eyes when she saw him move around in her hand was more than Steven could’ve ever wished for.

“Well then it’s time to get my brother out of his little prison I guess… I hope he had as much luck as you guys…” Darren said and expectantly he grabbed into Loraine’s boot which was still standing in the middle of the room and pulled out Jared’s flattened body. Tears filled Darren’s eyes when he realised that it wasn’t moving and that his legs and arms seemed like pancakes. Valery walked up to him and put her hand around his shoulder to console him.

“Oh Christ you little crybabies… he isn’t dead either although I wish he’d be. I felt him squirm beneath my foot not even a minute before I put off that boot. He just must have passed out… God I should’ve just crushed him…Give him a couple of hours and he’ll wake up…give him a goodnights sleep and as long as he is still that size he will recover completely” Loraine suddenly exclaimed.

Darren looked at the woman tied to the bedpost.

“It’s only because of your decency to tell me that that I don’t break every single teeth out of your mouth. Now tell us how to restore them to normal size again!” Darren yelled at her.

Loraine laughed bitterly. “Without the device there is no possible way of doing that… and I am the only one capable of rebuilding it since my dear husband unfortunately found an early grave”, she replied.

Darren looked at the others. None of them were sure how to deal with this now. Valery went back to the box and picked up Josh.

“Josh… do you think we should let her help us rebuilding the device to return you, Steven and Jared to normal size?” She asked.

Josh sighed. He knew what the right answer was. They couldn’t trust her one bit and he was sure that she would take the first opportunity she would get to fulfil her monstrous dreams again. Frustrated about this insight he nevertheless shook his head. Valery nodded as she had thought quite the same way. She went to Loraine’s cell phone which was lying on the bedside table and called 911 without further questions. The rest of the group seemed to be fine with the decision.

“Hello police? There has been an incident at 178 Pyrrhus Alley…”



Chapter End Notes:

This is where the main story ends for now... I know there are a lot of loose ends so stay tuned for an Epilogue tomorrow which will be longer than 4 chapters combined. I'd really like to know whether you would enjoy if this story would be continued or not :) So feel free to leave a comment!