- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

---

And another, hopefully to your tastes

---

 

 

There are only 5 of us left.

 

“Hey, we have to go to my friend's housewarming? You remember, right? Mike?” Julie shouted at me from the bathroom. I sighed, not wanting to leave the cool air conditioning. I got up from the couch, and admired how pretty she looked today. A t-shirt, jean shorts, and a pair of flip flops, toes pink from a fresh pedicure. She flashed an angry frown at me, “we're going to be late, let's go!”. Flip flops slapping against her reddened soles, she led the way to the party.

 

“Hey, that little girl is escaping!” an enormously loud voice giggles. “I'll get her!” The owner of the voice, a brunette wearing slip-on Vans, slides her titanic foot, a bit sweaty from the heat, out from the shoe, toes wiggling excitedly. At our ½ inch size, each one looks like a one story house, and the ball of her foot looks about the size of a city block. The wrinkling sole is surprisingly mesmerizing. I'm snapped out of my frightened reverie when she brings her big toe down on the tiny woman, a blonde, screams now muffled by the flesh pressing her into the ground. The only sign of her are the tiny arms which stick out from underneath, scrabbling desperately at the ground for some sort of purchase. Probably not even visible to the enormous woman who's so casually dominating her. Sara? Is that the name of this giantess? I can barely remember, though it's only been a half an hour. With a brief raise, the toes come back down again, this time scrunching the woman between them. Tiny screams now audible, the foot withdraws, her struggling form disappearing as the foot enters the shoe again. I've seen this happen to two other shrunken people since arriving. None has yet emerged, and I'm not confident they ever will.

4 left.

 

We arrive at the party, and are buzzed in. I've never met the couple before, but they seem nice enough. After a round of introductions, we start digging into the food. We're all having a great time, starting to loosen up after a few drinks. “Man, these are strong” I comment to the hostess, Jenna, a small Asian woman. With a small grin, she tells me “be careful, you might be more of a lightweight than you think!” I laugh, though I do take a seat on the floor. Before I know it, my eyes feel very heavy, and I fall asleep.

 

The 4 of us remaining, 3 women and 1 man, are in the middle of the living room. In a circle around us are titanic women, some standing, some sitting. The enormous white Vans are to my left, and I can still hear the screams of the tiny unwilling passenger coming from somewhere around the toe section. To my right is the massive wrinkled sole of the hostess, sitting crosslegged on the ground. The flawless skin is marred somewhat by a small reddish stain near the ball, that I know to be her now ex-boyfriend. He was one of the first to go. “Fine, I'll do it!” I hear Julie say exasperatedly, her pink painted toes wiggling in her flip flops. She reaches down to pluck up the only other dude remaining, examining him between her fingers. “This one yours, Mary? You sure you don't want it?” With a shake of her head, the pink haired girl indicates no. This is all the confirmation my gigantic girlfriend needs as she tosses the tiny man into her mouth. “Should I make him suffer a bit?” The pink haired goddess nods yes this time, and Julie swallows without chewing. “Ooooo, I can feel him struggling!” she rumbles, setting off a chorus of loud giggles. I wonder what he's going through.

3 left.

 

I awaken from my unexpected nap with a huge headache. Where the hell am I? My blurry vision can make out a large peach colored wall resting in front of me. A huge noise, loud enough to make me cover my ears, sounds out. Wait, was that a voice? My vision starting to come into focus, I hear the voice say “so, some of you are probably wondering what this is about. Well, I decided that I didn't want a roommate anymore, so I took the opportunity to drug my boyfriend so I could get rid him. Unfortunately, the drug targets males pretty indiscriminately, so all the other guys here were affected too.” I realize that I'm not supposed to be awake yet. More importantly, I recognize the wall in front of me as the wrinkled sole of a giant foot, it's owner sitting on a stool high above me. “My lab's been working on shrinking technology, and the flash that you all saw was a prototype kicking in to reduce the guys in size so they'd be easier to manage. Be careful where you step!” The owner of the foot in front of me curls her toes and lifts her foot a bit, peering over to look at the bottom. I see her eyes lock on to me, and I know that I've been spotted.

 

“So, what about these last three?” I hear Julie say, now that her snack time has ended. “Welllll”, I hear Jenna respond, “we could try making them... smaller”. Smaller!? What? We're a ½ inch tall as it is! “Ooooooo interesting idea Jenna!” says another Asian girl, I think her name was Ashley, toes painted black and wiggling excitedly. “How small can we make Kaylee? I'd love to see the look on that bitch's face when she's the size of a speck of dust.” “I can't guarantee you'll be able to see the look on her face, but I can guarantee the speck of dust thing” says Jenna with a scrunch of her toes. Another flash, and the two other shrunken women are reduced even further. “Oops, two for one! Lucky me! Sorry Lucy!” says the Asian giantess. I must be the same size to them as these gigantic women are to me. Ashley takes a couple steps forward, soles peeling from the floor and thundering down with each step. With a predatory smile, she raises her foot over the speck sized girls.

At first, Lucy thinks nothing has changed. After all, Kaylee is still here with her, and didn't Jenna say she was going to shrink just her? It's then that she sees the toes. Toes bigger than any man made structure. Toes that looks like they must be miles in height. Toes that, when they wiggle, cause earthquakes that knock her off her feet. With an earth shattering series of booms the county-sized feet of the country sized woman make their way over to the little dust mites. As the massive sole eclipses the face of the Asian goddess, Lucy begins to scream. “Ashley, please! Not me, you want Kaylee! You said Kaylee!” Next to her, Kaylee sobs silently, resigned to her fate. The toes scrunch once, and the foot starts to slowly get bigger, Lucy and Kaylee positioned under the ball. After a second or two, Lucy begins to scream “oh my god, she's stepping on us! Ashley's stepping on us!”. As the foot descends, instinct kicks in and the two begin to run, though it's miles to the edge of the sole. When it's about 50 feet above their heads, the light starting to fade, the two stop and look up at the last thing they're ever going to see. Throwing up their hands, their lives are snuffed out as the supple flesh impacts the ground, tiny screams too small for anyone to hear.

I watch as Ashley's foot impacts the ground. The two women were too small for her to feel them, but she twists her foot slowly a couple times, grin on her face, relishing what she's just done. Had she had some kind of vendetta against those girls? Was it just a mad lust brought on by the power that Jenna had bestowed upon these new goddesses? It didn't matter, and I was too insignificant to ever find out. The enormous foot lifted from the ground, as Ashley turned it over to examine the wrinkled surface for any sign of the two little bodies. Too small for her to find, she sighed “eh, just bugs anyway”, and the foot slammed back down.

1 left. Me.

 

The blonde girl sitting on the stool spins around on the stool. Her foot moves quickly, moreso than I expected for something so large, and I suddenly find myself sandwiched between two walls of sweaty, fragrant flesh. Her blue painted toes, polish just beginning to chip. Lifting her foot, the toes relax and I'm deposited into her hand. “Oh my god, you weren't kidding Jenna!” she exclaims, examining me with enormous blue eyes. “No, I wasn't” Jenna says. “Mike, where are you Mike?” she says sweetly? I see a tiny man run out towards her unpainted toes. “Oh, there you are honey! Good, I can get this over with.” With that, she brings her foot over her tiny boyfriend, who raises his hands in fear. Ignoring his tiny please, she brings it down with a small crunch. “So, who wants to help me find the rest?”

“You can't do this Jenna! You can't just murder people!” one of the girls shouts. “Oh darn, anyone else have an issue with this? Raise your hand, I can always bring Mike back, don't worry. I just thought we'd have a little fun!” I see 5 or 6 hands go up, and see Jenna making a note of who. “Ok, I'll bring him back now”. With a flash, the women disappear. “Wait, where did they go?” I hear Julie say, turning around. As her pink toes come down, I see a tiny form disappear beneath them. “Oh shit, what did I just step on?” she booms. “Anyone else have a problem? Good. They're not coming back, either” says Jenna coldly.

 

The women surround me, toes wiggling, looking down at me excitedly. Julie looks like she might be having some regrets. “You want to do the honors, Julie?” asks Jenna? “Actually, I was hoping I could take him home with me...” she murmurs, twisting her toe into the ground. “That's not how this works, actually,” says Jenna. “You see, none of you are going home.” With another flash, I find myself still surrounded by enormous toes. Behind Julie, I see an even larger set. Unpainted. The giantesses begin to scream as they realize what's happening.

“If you won't do the honors, I will” rumbles Jenna, as she wiggles her toes, knocking me off my feet while the giantesses stumble. Her enormous foot begins to rise into the air, eclipsing her face until it fills the entire sky. “Thanks for coming to my party!” The toes scrunch once, as if to wave goodbye, as the foot starts to descend. Julie scans the ground for me, snatching me up just before I'm crushed by one of the smaller giantesses. “I'm sorry, I'm sorry!” she sobs as the titanic sole gets closer. “I love you!” The light begins to fade, and we take in the heat, smell, and sound of our goddess. Our lives end with a microscopic crunch as Julie holds me against her breast.

 

Pleased, Jenna relishes the final tiny screams and crunches of her party guests. Raising her foot, she checks the bottom for the tiny women. Noticing one still wiggling a bit, still shrilly pleading for her life, she presses her thumb into her back and smears her across the sole. Scrunching her sole once, admiring the way the tiny bodies are lost in the wrinkles, she wipes them off with a paper towel. “Time to find a new boyfriend” she thinks to herself, as she pads off to get a glass of water. “Serves him right for making fun of me when none of my friends could make it to the party.”

Chapter End Notes:

Well, that's done