- Text Size +

Ethan tore his eyes away from the edge of the spoon as the worms-eye-view of his girlfriend's sister diminished rapidly. He knew what he would see when he turned his eyes, and it was anything but what he wanted. This was not his first trip on a spoon ascending to Michelle's lips, even if the last few minutes, and the image was still burned in his mind. He remembered feeling so helpless, staring through the windshield at the brunette's lips as she lazily parted them to accept her first bite. He remembered the breath washing over the vehicle, winding it's way into the interior and filling his nostrils. He remembered screaming at Michelle, and the car horn blaring in chorus with him. He remembered being dropped back down into the bowl.

But this time was different. This time he did not have the illusion of safety from being inside a vehicle, nor did he have his shrunken companions to share his fear with. He was alone, stranded in less than an ounce of milk and surrounded by mountainous fruit-flavored loops, on a spoon being held inches from his girlfriend's warm, soft lips. More humbling, was the fact that his feet did not touch the floor of the spoon, floating in the shallowest part of the the milk, and still unable touch the bottom easily.

Finally, he turned to gaze into the visage of his clueless lover as she finally brought her next spoonful even with her mouth. The timing played out perfectly, the milk swaying gently within the spoon, waves of white liquid crashing against the walls of processed, artificially flavored grain and sugar, just as Michelle leveled it with her lips. Being surrounded by these huge rocky walls felt like standing in a towering cave-like structure. The milk flowed in and out of the various spaces between the twenty-foot tall mound of breakfast cereal. Looking into the crudely stacked structure was not unlike peering into a cove on an alien planet, like a partially submerged cavern, colors of the individual loops reflecting off of the surface of the milk giving the place an ethereal, borealis-like effect throughout the surrounding areas. Ethan imagined the kind of wildlife that would live in a place like this. They must be majestic, elusive creatures.

After spending what felt like an eternity of staring at and into the pile of Froot Loops, he became more alert to his other senses. Next, his ears engaged.

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

Michelle's jawline moved in mesmerizing rhythm, slowly shifting her chin. She was holding the spoon parallel to her lips, but her head was slightly turned to allow her to focus on the phone in her other hand. This perspective gave him unique perspective near the corner of her mouth. He stared in fear and awe of the majestic profile of the jawline shifting up and down, easily crushing the helpless bits of cereal within her mouth with every powerful chew. The sound reverberated in his ears each time, and Ethan couldn't imagine how much louder it must be inside the mouth itself. Her lips followed suit, the recently moistened pillows of flesh gently moving along in harmony with the jaws to perfect that chewing process. Despite their perfect contours and perky, plush, inviting looks, Ethan knew the carnage that they protected him from. All they had to do was pull away from each other, and a chaotic, destructive world would unveil itself. He shivered, both from the thought and the cold of the milk.
It couldn't end this way, devoured by his goddess of a girlfriend, unconsidered in her spoonful of cereal, hardly large enough to be even considered nourishment for her tight, toned body. He used to wrap his arms around her waist and laugh about how she was so thin. She'd always pout at him and talk about how much she ate, but could never gain weight. He didn't want to think about the irony of those conversations and his current predicament. All the times he heard people talking about how fast her metabolism was, and he would get to experience it like a vicious, terrible flume ride.

Well, if he survived to reach her stomach, let alone her intestinal tract. A full tour of his girlfriend's inner workings was not his idea of a good time, even if he did like roller coasters and water parks. Her colon was an entirely different issue.

As Michelle continued to tauntingly shift his doomed vessel closer and closer, then farther and away in a subconsciously playful motion that Ethan alone was aware of, the tiny college boy on her spoon wracked his brain. Nothing else he'd tried had worked, and his time was running out quickly. If only she would see him, if only she would drop the spoon, if only he could just get off of it.

Then 'it' occurred to him. He spun around quickly, then began paddling violently away toward the handle of the spoon. He wasn't that far from the edge of the spoon. If he could get to the handle, he could run along it and reach Michelle's fingers, and he'd be saved. The nightmare would be over.

Once again, now more than ever, the cold, viscous milk slowed his swimming down to a percentage of what he might have been able to do had he been in water. One hundred-twenty feet, give or take a dozen, was the difference between him and safety from his girlfriend's hungry maw. He cursed himself for wasting time better spent swimming away, but found a second wind somehow, and pushed forward.

As close to Michelle's mouth as he was, every crunch of her mouthful was painfully noticeable to the boyfriend she unwittingly kept so close. However, in his attempt to reach safety, Ethan was only barely aware that her chewing sounds had dissolved from loud, definitive crunches to the much less defined, mushy grinding sounds of soggy cereal being dissolved away. As pushed forward, the handle now only one hundred feet away, he focused on his task, ignoring all else. There was one sound that he did hear that caught his attention however.

Slllrrrck....gulk.

Michelle's swallowing of the bolus of chewed cereal on her tongue was as obvious as it could be. It registered in Ethan's brain as a warning of time running out, and his began to beat against the milk more rapidly, though less efficiently. Seventy-five feet.

He didn't dare look back. Looking back would only slow him down, and probably show him how inevitable his fate was, that all of this effort was for not. He kept swimming, pushing harder, growling, grunting, and gasping for air as he paddled through the unforgiving waves of milk on his hungry lover's spoon.

Ninety feet. It'd taken him more than a few seconds to get this far, and he wasn't sure why he wasn't already in Michelle's mouth. He kept waiting for that cascade of darkness to overtake him, and begin the first stages of digestion. He didn't question it though, he just counted his blessings.

Eighty feet. As Ethan ducked between two massive loops, he felt a gust of coffee and cereal-scented wind, not unlike what he'd experienced inside the car when Michelle opened her mouth. Time was up.

Instead of darkness consuming him in a very literal sense of the word, his ears were punished by a loud, girlish buffeting of sound, the reverberation of sound waves through the air making their acquaintance with the milk around him, adding further chaos to the already choppy lake of milk he was desperate to escape from. Again, he did not look back, but he would recognize his girl's gentle giggling anywhere. Gentle and innocent though it may be to her, the harmonic tones of Michelle's laughter was not unlike being at the base of a subwoofer for a live band playing in a park. Whatever she was watching had bought him precious, precious seconds.

Sixty feet.

Fifty feet.

Nearing his destination and more determined than ever, Ethan discovered an obstacle that made his heart plummet. The gentle slope of a hill that lead to the handle of the spoon was obstructed by a massive blue loop. It teetered near the edge of the spoon, taunting him for his failed attempt. As if to add insult to injury, the spoon lurched again, and he could feel Michelle's breath on his back. This time, he did turn to look.

In clear, plain view, better now than ever, was Michelle's hungry, gaping maw. It was not parting slowly, nor was her tongue wetting her lips. Ethan was spared no detail of the the inside of Michelle's mouth, frame perfectly by her soft lips and impeccable, straight teeth. Her tongue, still partially littered with debris from the previous residents trip, writhed gently in its saliva-filled home. Tendrils of wet, sticky spit stretched from the tongue to the teeth, some of which snapping in the middle, causing firework like explosions of warm saliva to explode in the air within the mouth, as though the tongue itself were throwing Ethan a welcoming party, accompanied by other doomed bits of food.

Her throat, only slightly shadowed in the background, waited patiently to accept the next sacrifice to where the real festivities were happening, deep in Michelle's stomach. Her gullet somehow maintained the petite cuteness of a girl, despite Ethan seeing nothing but an all-consuming, merciless drop into the belly of the brunette. Above it, her uvula swung innocently, as though it were trying to hide the sheer terror that loomed below.

Her teeth, speckled with the color remnants of her last mouthful, stood proud like massive structures they were, meticulously kept clean and white, protruding from healthy gums. Scariest of all were surely the molars, Ethan knew that ending up inside would mean an immediate trip to the back of the mouth where the crushing, destructive pillars of power lay in wait. There would be now escaping them. Even if he managed to slip into her gumline, he would be pummeled alive by the movements of her jaw.

Michelle's mouth had a majesty all it's own, and demanded a respect that Ethan could only show by sacrificing his life to it, regardless if the woman herself was aware or not.

Forty feet. He turned his head to see his progress, only to be reminded of the obstruction ahead. He didn't care if trying to move it was akin to pushing a house out of his way under his own power, he wasn't going to give up this easily. He swam harder, despite the warmth of Michelle's hungry gullet becoming more oppressive by the millisecond.

Thirty feet. The shadows around him darkened, and the sounds of the oral cavern became more clear. He could hear Michelle's tongue slicking about in her mouth, preparing to accept the spoon onto it. The sound of her breathing became louder as she inhaled gently, his hair whipping about in response.

Twenty feet. Michelle had to be aware of him, and was taunting him, he couldn't imagine why she was dragging this process out so long. Why was she teasing him with such a close call?

Ten feet. The Froot Loop that acted as the warden to his dairy-filled prison now stood as his the last major hurdle. He was finally close enough to the handle that the spoon had begun to slope upward, the elaborate decorative etchings on the spoon affording him the ability to begin the climb. It was then that he noticed that the loop was still teetering on the edge, nearly about to fall. Being a bright fellow, he realized the situation.

As the massive loop threatened to make a suicidal leap off of the spoon, Ethan realized that Michelle had indeed slow her consumption of the cereal, as well as her boyfriend, to prevent that one loop from falling off of the spoon. The obstacle that prevented him from escape was being balanced in place by the the woman's who held his fate in her hand.

Her lips had slowly moved around the utensil, the head of the spoon now fully within the giantess' mouth. The temperature had risen from warm to uncomfortable in those last inches, Ethan quickly realizing that being fully inside the mouth must have been blistering.

All at once, the spoon lurched again, and was shoveled into her mouth.

Ethan screamed, diving forward towards the loop as the motion propelled him forward into the giant piece of cereal. The giant Froot Loop shifted and tumbled, and rolled off the edge of the handle.

Ethan landed on the twenty-foot wide handle, just as Michelle's lips closed around the head of the spoon entirely, engulfing the prison that he had been within. Above him, Michelle's upper lip, a towering, powerful wall of moist flesh, sealed the contents of the spoon within her mouth. The wind from her nostrils swirled around him.

As quickly as her mouth had consumed the contents of the spoon, did Ethan feel the spoon withdrawing, and he tumbled forward this time, sliding back into the head of the now empty spoon. He splashed into a drop or two of leftover milk, now significantly warmer, and only up to his knees, were he standing.

There was now time to appreciate how close he'd come to being devoured, again. The spoon instantly began descending, but also lazily went from horizontal to vertical, the drop of milk gathering the tiny boy as it collected at the tip of the spoon. With no energy to scream, Ethan slid into the last bit of milk as Michelle's spoon dangled above her bowl. Forming a few drops, the remaining milk dripped of the edge of the spoon and splashed back into the bowl, carrying her boyfriend back to the relative, temporary safety of the her cereal.