[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

On the planet Avalon, small men compete with each other for the favor of giantess women. The winner gets to mate. The loser(s) get turned into nutrients to produce the winner's offspring. This cruelty is necessary for the survival of the human-like Avalonians. May the fittest survive.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Humiliation, Mouth Play, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 11510 Read: 26042
Published: June 10 2017 Updated: July 31 2017
Story Notes:

 

 


 

 

1. Prologue by GreenGhost [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (408 words)

2. The Fighting Contest by GreenGhost [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3344 words)

The female character Seras looks has body/clothes similar to those shown in this pic (imgur.com/UKC5FQR), but in the story she's more voluptuous and she has a larger butt - though her proportions aren't freakishly huge. Her face looks like this pic (imgur.com/AjtXM6J) except it's less innocent and more "seductive looking".

3. The Strip Club: Part I by GreenGhost [Reviews - 1] (3858 words)

The female character Erica looks this except her hair is shorter and her body is WAY more voluptuous: (http://i.imgur.com/uAeOKGR.jpg). Also her facial expression looks like this except with her eyes are more narrow (Like the first picture) and her smile shows less teeth: (http://i.imgur.com/J4aumYn.jpg). Her outfit is completely different from the pics and is exactly as described in the story.

4. The Strip Club: Part II by GreenGhost [Reviews - 0] (3900 words)

Sorry for going past my deadline by a day. I had some unexpected events come up. Also thank you for the reviews, I factored in elements of them while writing this.

 

The girl from the story - Coco looks like this girl except she looks a lot more busty and curvy plus her outfit is different. Also her grin looks like the picture except her smile which is a little more expressive in the story: http://imgur.com/a/CBPlh