[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Two high-school students, Diego and Stool, find themselves waking up half-naked in a glass jar of a teenage girl. Without any memory of the incident, the two need to work together in a game of survival while also discovering the mystery behind their shrinkage.


Rated: R
Categories: Giant, Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Nose, Odor, Scat, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 27658 Read: 62890
Published: June 08 2017 Updated: July 17 2023

1. The Awakening by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2348 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

2. The Shoe Ride by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 0] (3262 words)

Diego and Stool's first taste of being tinies!

3. The Sexy Wardens by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 0] (2138 words)

~Diego and Stool are finally brought to meet their superiors, and the final word on their new lives as slaves~

4. The Confession by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 0] (2885 words)

5. The Nap by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 0] (3824 words)

6. The Sweatpants by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 0] (2936 words)

Giving Stool a little more attention this time around.

7. The Lunch Meeting by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 0] (4202 words)

Diego and Marisa settle their awkward tension and begin to work together as a team | Diego and Marisa meet with Nadine to try and pry information about the shrinking machine

8. The Panty Trap by CraftyLatin [Reviews - 0] (6063 words)

Fair Warning: There is some light Giant/Cuckold content near the end of this chapter. Wasn't intentional, just followed where the story wanted to go. Tags will be adjusted accordingly.