- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fair Warning: There is some light Giant/Cuckold content near the end of this chapter. Wasn't intentional, just followed where the story wanted to go. Tags will be adjusted accordingly.

Diego was slowly feeling claustrophobic after spending a long number of hours in total darkness. Streaks of fluorescent lights would break through the shadows every time Nadine reached into her bag for her pen or a fresh stick of gum. 


She walked around enough for Diego to free himself from the chewed-up glob she spat on him, but he was now having trouble keeping his footing. His whole body was soaked in ranch dressing, which made him too slippery to push the plastic lid from its container. No matter how hard he tried, it wasn’t going to budge, and he exhausted himself on a moist crouton.


Probably for the best, he thought. Even if he did manage to break out, all of her salad would leak into her bag, and she’s probably clear everything out and expose him. He was lucky enough that he wasn’t eaten, but he couldn’t even imagine what would happen if he got caught.


In his captivity, Diego spent his time replaying the failed interrogation attempt in the cafeteria. They didn’t learn anything valuable about their situation; all it did was show how devilish those two were. He could still hear the frightened screams of those other guys chosen by her giant metal fork to satisfy her hungry like it was…nothing.


The more he ingrained that memory to heart, the more he appreciated having Marisa as his guardian, and could only wonder what was going through her head right now. The best thing he could do right now is not get caught and trace his escape back to her.


After a while of waiting, Diego passed the time with a long nap, but by the time his body felt comfortable enough to relax, his entire world began to shift horizontally. A blinding light shined on his left, and Nadine’s giant, skinny fingers clasped over his plastic cage and began pulling it out. 


Diego’s heart raced as he was out in the open. He jumped off the crouton and ran to the side of the container, finding a chunky string of dressing big enough to hide in, but small enough to not be worthy of a scoop. He aligned himself well and buried everything except his face so he could see the right moment to escape. 


After a momentary second of blindness, Diego adjusted his eyes to the sight of Nadine’s slender figure towering over his body. Her eyes were too focused on the glaring computer screen to notice anything in her half-eaten lunch and relied on her fingers to reopen the plastic cap.


Diego exercised quiet breaths and became stiff as a board as the unaware giantess above him snacked on her salad. Wherever she was, the ambiance was quiet, and Diego lay in silence listening to her powerful jaws shredding the crunchy lettuce into bits. She would break into small bursts of laughter from whatever she was watching and lightly spit out tiny chunks that landed back into the container like heavy rocks.


Diego had nothing to worry about since his body lined up against the edge, but his fear to leave was increasing. He struggled to think of what to do after he found a moment to escape. The slightest mistake could lead to him being crushed, stomped, eaten, sprayed, and any other ways a bug-sized man could die. 


He was no longer at school, that was obvious. From the way Nadine looked comfortable and unguarded, this was probably her room, which made things a lot easier because he could hide someplace safe and chill out until the next day. 


However, a more ambitious thought crawled into his brain. Believing that she might be hiding some answers, Diego was going to try and find clues in the middle of the night. Their interrogation might’ve been a total bust, but this new situation gave him a better opportunity.


Diego’s shoulders jumped at the sound of Nadine’s white plastic fork dropping into the container. Suddenly, his captor began to lift his hiding spot towards her face, and without even leaving her seat or shifting her eyes, moved her forearm to the side. He was staring at the white, bumpy ceiling for a good three seconds before his body was thrown into a terrifying free fall. 


He desperately flail grasping for air until his back slammed into the container’s base. His body rag-dolled down the awkward slope until he smacked against the cushy corner piles with the scraps that remained. 

Above him, he could see a massive golden door knob attached to a beige-colored door, perfectly framed by a thick, gray layer of plastic.


Diego found himself in her trash bin and, judging by the proximity of the rim, it was nearly full, but that fact didn’t make it any less scary. He was literally thrown away like trash, along with her lunch and whatever else was below him. He needed to get out before she decided to toss him out, but he lay still as heavy knocks pounded against the door.


“Ney-deen?” A young girl’s voice said, sounding a little hoarse. Seconds of silence brought out a second wave of aggressive pounding. “Ney-deen!!”


“What?!” Nadine shouted from her seat. “Come in!” 


The door knob turned and Diego witnessed a mocha-colored girl with a smooth face and thin headband keeping her frizzy, black hair in place. She held a messy, wadded-up tissue close to her drippy nose, blowing into it to clear her nasal congestion.


“You said you would help me with my homework once you got home.” The girl sniffed.


“I know, baby, I know,” Nadine said. “I just finished my lunch. Wanna see this funny video?”


The girl smiled and nodded. To Diego’s horror, she dropped her snot-ridden tissue into the trash and watched as it rolled down towards him. He wasn’t quick enough to run as the giant cotton ball blocked all paths and trapped him against a wet piece of lettuce.

The side of the tissue he was facing was splattered with a sickly green mucus dripping fresh droplets from the center. Diego cursed under his breath as the girl’s freshly blown boogers were oozing onto his face and body, and the sound of the two girls laughing over him made the situation more humiliating. He didn’t care about getting dirty anymore and pushed both his hands out to move the tissue ball, but the mucus was much thicker than he realized and kept his forearms trapped and sunken.


There was a heavy resistance that forced Diego to fight for his arms, but all efforts came to a halt once he heard a chair creaking and the giants moving around.


“You feeling any better, baby?” Nadine said.


“The fever’s gone but my nose is still runny.” The girl said. “I really don’t feel well doing my homework.”


Nadine giggled. “Well, don’t let mami catch you saying that. You just focus on resting. I’ll take care of the hard stuff.”


“Thanks, Ney-deen.”


“Anything for you, baby.” 


Diego heard their heavy footsteps much clearer as they opened and closed the bedroom door. He lingered with the snot a little longer under the silence felt real and started kicking, thrashing, and eventually crawling away from the tissue. He was staring at the ceiling again, wiping his face with a tiny piece of lettuce.


He hoped that Nadine was keeping the device in her room because his patience for this lifestyle was rapidly shrinking. If he was small enough to become someone's lunch, that was a problem. If he was small enough to be smothered by a little girl’s discarded snot tissue, that was a problem. The answer needed to be here, otherwise, all of this would’ve been for nothing.


Once Diego cleaned himself up and recovered his strength and energy, he found his footing on the sloped container and walked towards the highest point that barely reached the plastic rim of the trash bin. The closer he got, the fresher the cold air felt around him as he was escaping the scent of accumulating garbage. The container was sturdy enough to support his weight, and as he climbed over the edge of the corner, he took a peek down to see an endless drop of darkness.


Being trapped in the bottom of Nadine’s trash motivated Diego to carefully watch his step as he inched towards the very edge of the container and courageously leaped for the rim. His heart skipped a couple of beats when the audible ripples of the plastic crinkled, but it settled once seeing that it was strong enough to support his weight, and he quickly climbed before it decided to betray him. 


Diego successfully reached the rim of the trash bin, getting a better view of his surroundings. Nadine’s room was a lot more spacious than Marisa’s, and the maroon walls made it more luxurious and colorful. It was a lot more cleaner than he expected, which was great for exploration but sucked for any opened drawers or searchable areas.


He carefully climbed down the side of the bin, wondering where he could start looking for answers. Top drawers were out of the question since he possessed neither the strength nor time to pry them open. He ran towards the bottom of her queen-sized mattress, hoping to find anything more useful than collected dust bunnies. He didn’t see anything good on the night tables while he was on the rim, saving him the trouble of climbing on her bed.


Nothing, Diego thought. Nadine was too clean and organized for a tiny to scavenge through, and he didn’t know when she’d be back from helping her sister. He was ready to hide out under the bed until his eyes took another look at her looming metal closet, or rather, the slim gap underneath. He thought it would be an obvious hiding spot, but the only source of light would peer through the column of thin slits, and there was no telling if he would be able to come out the same way he came it.


Diego hesitated over the idea, but that alone was wasting precious time, so he silently cursed under his breath and walked towards her closet. The underside of it looked cold and narrow, and he knelt down to measure his body size to see if it was remotely possible. At a faraway glance, it seemed risky, but since he was standing on a trimmed carpet, there was just enough room to squeeze in like some rat, both in and out.


Taking one final look at the bedroom door, seeing no approaching sounds or shadows underneath, Diego got on all fours and crawled his way under the closet’s narrow entrance. He could feel the bottom edge of dull metal clamping down on his back as he pursued forward, trying to scrape off his skin with each movement. At one point, his waist was pinched, and couldn’t wiggle out for a good two minutes which made him panic. Soon after, he desperately flailed and reached out for the carpet fibers to help him pull through.


Diego feared he was going to get caught, and that thought was powerful enough to put his minuscule body in a frenzy, squirming out of control and kicking the carpet hard enough to create a depression. The crazy part was it seemed to work and he made it through the other side, but one of his wild kicks smacked the closet and reverbed a harsh metal echo into the darkness.


Shit, shit, shit. Diego hoped that no one heard that, but to his own surprise, someone did.


“Please, no!” A muffled voice shouted from someplace further within the closet. “I beg you, just let go!” Diego became more perceptive of the cries coming from the opposite side of the closet wall. “Help! Heeeelp!”


Diego followed the voice that led him to a smelly pair of black Jordans. One of the shoes was lying on its side, with the dank opening facing him upon his approach. The sour, rancid foot funk made him want to turn back, but the quiet weeps confirmed that there was someone else suffering deep within the shoe.


“H-Hello?” Diego said, standing far from the opening and closer to the laces. “Hello?”


“Hello?!” The voice cried back. “Who’s there? Please, help me! Dear god, help me, please! She taped me to her panties, I can’t get out!”


Panties? “Her panties?” 


“I’ll explain everything, just please get me the fuck out of here!!” 


“Okay, okay!” Diego took slow, hesitant steps as he approached the rancid sneaker opening. He sucked in a lot of air and closed off his nostrils as he ran into the shoe and turned left. The dank, humid space was quickly becoming unbearable, and he was having a hard time finding this guy until his hands touched this thin, silky fabric.


He didn’t bother second-guessing and started dragging it backward, stretching his neck out so his head could be the first thing to gasp for the dull closet air. The light coming through the closet’s narrow slits shined down on a pair of emerald green panties that were ripe and deeply stained with what could only be butt sweat.


The panty started to shake violently. “For the love of god, open this up!” Diego followed the guy’s order and started to uncrumple the underwear by the edges, releasing a deeper, self-contained musk that has been building for ages, with a small autumn-haired white guy taped to the center.


“Holy shit, thank you!” The guy said with string tears rolling down his cheeks. “Please rip this tape off me.”


Diego nodded as he climbed onto the panty and used his nails to tear through the tiny strips of black tape holding down the guy’s limbs. As soon as both his arms were free, the trapped tiny tore off the rest of the tape and jumped off the panty catching his breath.


“Oh, thank god…thank fucking god!”


Diego walked toward him with a little more caution now that he was free and seemingly unpredictable. “Hey…shit man, what happened?”


The guy took a while to respond, and once he finally felt sane again, he sat on his butt and faced his savior. “I can’t thank you enough, man. That bitch is fucking crazy!”


Diego took his seat right across from him. “Batshit.” He stuck his hand out. “Name’s Diego.”


The guy shook his hand. “Brandon. She took you too?”


“Uh, no. I accidentally fell into her salad and was brought here by mistake.”


“Oh shit, really? Does she even know you’re here?” Diego shook his head. Brandon scoffed. “Fuck, this feels like a miracle.”


“How did you end up here?”


“I don’t even remember, bro. One minute I’m finishing up football practice, and then the next, I’m sitting in her hands, being taped down on her fuckin’ workout panties.”


“Workout panties?” Diego took another look at the dirty panty, wondering how they could still be intact from its worn condition.


“At first, it seemed like a sweet deal, you know? She’s pretty fucking hot, bro, like goddamn.”


“Yeah, I know…”


“But after two days with her, she turned out to be fucking psycho! Like, I have been trapped in those panties for two weeks straight, bro, fucking two!” Brandon punched the carpeted floor. “She threatened to starve me if I didn’t lick off the sweat around her ass crack while she worked out.”


“What the fuck?” Diego said. “That’s so disgusting.”


“It really is, and then to make shit worse, she shoves me into those dirty-ass trainers all day long until the next time she heads to the gym.”


“Jeez…”


“Yeah…” Brandon fell on his back and sighed. “Fuck me, she’s going to go today.”


“How do you know?” Diego asked. 


“She goes every other day, and two days ago, she told me that if I didn’t try harder, she was going to throw me out, which is why I was freaking the fuck out earlier. Today is leg day, and I don’t think I can do this shit anymore.”


“Oh god.”


Brandon sat back, looking at Diego with beaded tears clinging to his bottom eyelids. “Diego, I can’t go fucking back there, man. I need to get out of here and figure out how to turn back to normal. I have a girlfriend, bro! I have a fucking life!”


“Hey, hey!” Diego said, waving his hands down. “Take a breather, man.”


“I’m sorry. Sorry…”


“It’s all right.” Diego looked at the giant, smelly articles of clothing that kept Brandon prisoner for an unreasonable length of time. Neither of them deserved to be living a life of slavery, for psychotic bitches who think they have all the power. If he wanted to get back to normal, he was going to do whatever it took and get as much help to solve this big problem.


“Brandon, did you ever hear Nadine talk about having something that made us like this? Or maybe seen or heard her shrink someone.”


“Huh?” Brandon questioned. “Uh, I don’t know. No, maybe? Fuck man, how would I know? I’ve been sandwiched up her ass ever since she had me.”


“Well…would you like to help me, then?”


“Help you?”


“Yeah, man. I’m trying to figure out how to get us all back to normal, starting with searching her room and seeing if there’s anything here that she’s hiding.”


“Oh shit.” Brandon laughed. “Yes, dude, fuck yes!”


Diego nodded. “The problem is that she’s going to notice something’s up if she doesn’t find a tiny taped in those panties.”


Brandon’s face sank. “Oh, no no no no, no way, man!”


“Hey, hey…” Diego said calmly. “I know, man, believe me, I know. There’s no way in hell I could ask you to do that again.”


“You’re damn right, bro. Ain’t no way I’m doing that shit again.”


“And you won’t ever again after tonight. When she falls asleep, we are going to hide in her bag and wait it out until she goes back to school, and we’ll sneak out during gym class.”


“Gym class?”


“I have a friend who is looking out for me and another shrunken guy. She can help us once we reach her.”


Brandon nodded. “All right. That sounds dope. Let’s do it.”


“Yeah, but that’s for later in the night. Here’s the plan I got right now.”


“I’m listening.” 


Diego took a deep breath through his nostrils. “I’m willing to tape myself down there for the night, and while she’s at the gym, can I trust you to look around her room and see if she’s hiding anything that can help our situation?”


“Oh, dude, you do not want to do that!” Brandon said. “Let’s just hide and get the fuck out of here.”


“Believe me, man, I’d love nothing more than that, but I can’t risk that chance. If she suspects that you were let go or, even worse, that I’m here, my giant friend is going to get the worst of it, and I won’t let that happen.”


“Really?”


Diego nodded. “Really.” He stood up and walked towards the panty, allowing the burning ripe scent to enter his nose. “Strap me down and take a break, bro. I’ll take this shift tonight.”


******************


For the second time today, Diego found himself trapped in total darkness, except this time was his own choice, which was more claustrophobic, and his body closed up every hole in his body to prevent it from rotting alongside the dank atmosphere. It was uncomfortably cramped, humid, smelly beyond belief, and stung his eyes.


With Brandon’s help, Diego was able to become his replacement for just this night. The fact that the guy was all alone tortured as Nadine’s personal butt slave was more sickening than this current predicament. Any remaining love he had for this girl was now shredded and torn to pieces.


As his mind began to adjust to the isolating confinement, he traversed his thoughts and planned out the next steps after this gym session. He had enough trust in Brandon that he would search for answers and secure their escape back to school tomorrow, and once they get back, waiting out by Marisa’s gym locker would be a piece of cake, but he had to be ready for any other mishaps.


He had to start learning how to change with every possible wrong turn.


From the outside, Diego could hear the metal closet folding inwards and slammed to one side. Suddenly, he could feel the sneaker being moved around until the green panty was dragged out and clutched in giant fingers.


His breath shortened into shaky gasps. He didn’t have any plan if she took a quick look at him. Unless she was truly heartless and couldn’t tell her tinies apart, the entire plan would be ruined and he’d lose his one chance at becoming normal again.


Diego braced himself as Nadine’s colossal hands stretched her dirty underwear back to its original shape and opened up the interior. He was waiting for the surprising reveal, but his eyes instead caught the sight of her thick, brown monolithic thighs squeezed between one of the frayed rings. His taped body felt no worry about the awkward angle shifts as Nadine inserted her other leg.


The panty was now balanced, and Diego has a clear view of her small, shaven, tight-lipped pussy, with a charcoal gradient skin tone slightly darker than the rest of her mocha-colored figure. Maybe in a different universe, this would have been the best day of his life, but he knew who she was, and where his body was going to be for the next hour or two.


Nadine grabbed the reins of her sweat-stained panties and raised them upward, turning Diego’s prison hammock into a terrifying elevator ride. Her toned inner tights were getting thicker, threatening to smother the tiny from both sides, but he was centered enough to survive and be led straight towards her enormous butt cheeks.


She pulled her panties very tight so Diego’s cheeks were squeezed between her own, and his chest made contact with her warm, wrinkly anus that pulsated all over him.


“Ready for another gym session, booty bitch?” Nadine spoke. Diego didn’t know what the right move was, but the prolonged silence caused her two massive butt cheeks to smush together. “Helloo? Bitch, I know you did not forget about what I told you Monday! Now, are you fucking ready?”


Fearful to stay quiet a second time, Diego did what a psycho dom chick like her would want and licked the warm, inner skin flab of her ass crack. He felt her body squirm in excitement. 


“Mmm…” She yanked her panties up again. “See, was that so hard? I hope you also didn’t forget leg day today. If my ass feels like a swamp, I’m dumping you in my protein shake. You understand, you little shit stain?”


Diego frantically gave her dank bum a couple more licks, making her squirm and squeal a little moan.


“Good slave.” Nadine said. “Now stay still until we get to the gym.”


Diego didn’t make a single flinch and lay still with his bindings. The taste of ass was disgusting, but he needed to build up a tolerance if he was going to survive the night.


He stayed motionless while Nadine’s butt cheeks shifted with every step she took. Despite the smell, the complexion of her skin was incredibly smooth, like massive pillows gently rubbing down his body. His hormones were unaware of her devilish nature and forced a hard boner out of him. 


Despite the situation, she was still his secret crush, and never in a million years did he ever think he would be this close to her, or succumb to an hour session of face-sitting. 


Diego embraced the ass brushing for as long as he could until he heard the sound of a car door opening, and suddenly those soft, pillow cheeks hardened into meteors as they pulverized him into the car cushion. His taped arms were nearly losing blood circulation while his face was lodged right up her small, puckered ass crack.


The more he tried to squirm and back his head away, the more Nadine pressed her ass further down and concealed him in dank darkness. There was a rancid, humid gas silently leaking through her asshole, and Diego felt the uncomfortable feeling of that heat riding up his chest and towards his open nostrils.


He held his breath for as long as he could, but no amount of time would disperse the noxious gas and he got a tasteful of lukewarm shit in his mouth. For the rest of the car ride, he sat with her gas leak, praying to a higher power that she didn’t make it worse by releasing the whole chamber.


After a while of stewing in Nadine’s gas, the vibrations of the car seat suddenly stopped, and her ass cheeks lifted high into the air, raising his prison with her, and then the cheek grazing resumed.


“Okay, slave, you know the drill.” Nadine said from above. “Prove to me you’re still good enough to keep around and keep this fine ass from becoming a swamp. Got it?”


Diego felt the pressure of her index finger pushing his tiny body against her asshole. Without needing a nudge, he slid his tongue across the center of her puckered anus, feeling her squirm in pleasure.


“Mmm, looks like someone really wants to live.” She laughed. “Keep licking, bitch. Let’s see how long you’ll last tonight.”


Diego licked her ass in agreement and continued to do it in intervals because he wasn’t sure when he was supposed to start, so he kept his tongue active after every fourth cheek shift and whenever he got scared.


There was a lot of walking for the first couple of minutes, nothing but the sound of weight machines and the heavy grunts from the people operating them. The intensity of their workouts was noticeable, and Diego could only fathom just how much Nadine was going to work tonight. She sounded like she was going to make this hell for her ass licker.


Eventually, she stopped walking, stood still for about a minute or two, and then proceeded to lower her ass in a controlled manner, raising it back up again. Diego guessed she was doing simple squats based on the motions, and made a rhythm game out of his duty: One long lick to the left cheek for every squat, and one long lick for the right cheek on every rise.


It was entertaining for a while, and he noticed the taste of her ass getting slightly moist and salty, but he wasn’t prepared for the massive fart she let loose on her twelfth and final rep. Diego could hear Nadine chuckle from above as the toxic fumes stung his eyes and choked him by the throat.


Her fingers hooked the edge of her panties and raised them high, forcing them to hug against her sparkling ass. Diego’s new position placed his face right in front of her asshole, and without warning, she released another dirty fart point-blank. He could practically taste the salad he was trapped with earlier, and every pore in his body absorbed all her nasty gas.


His response?


Diego stuck his tongue through the center of her anus and swirled it around to moist the wrinkled radius. It was absolutely disgusting, and the nightmare almost made him forget his job. No doubt she was trying to throw him off, but the thought of Brandon, Marisa, Stool, and the chance of freedom kept his mentality strong while his body weakened.


Whatever Nadine threw at him, Diego proved that he was strong enough to take her shit. After the squats, she moved on to lunges and stretched her legs far enough for the panty trap to press up against a single cheek. After that, she was working on deadlifts and continuously bending forward, bringing her ass towards her tiny and creating a small window of opportunity for ass licking. 


By the time she got to calf raises, the musky, trapped heat intensified and coated Diego’s entire body with her booty sweat. The tape around his limbs felt like they were getting loose, so he was inclined to hold on tight and keep himself in position from slipping down towards her narrow pussy.


After repeatedly lifting her heels, Nadine was starting to get tired, and Diego could feel it through the amount of energy she was pouring. It made sense that she would close it off with a seated exercise. He was enclosed in darkness once more, and he felt some pressure lifted as both her legs raised and clapped against a metal platform. 


She was on a leg press, and with every leg extension, Diego licked wherever he felt skin, but with weak efforts this time. The gym session took a lot out of him, and he didn’t more how much more he could take. To make matters worse, the trapped sweat from her legs was flowing toward him because of their elevated position. His job became twice as hard, threatening to ruin all his hard work throughout the night.


However, Diego persisted, and after her legs planted on the gym floor again, there were no more exercises to endure. An exhausted breath escaped his lips, knowing that he had survived the night. 


He felt Nadine walk somewhere, wondering what more her body could possibly do, but the sound of running water was activated, and that soothe his nerves. She was just getting some water from the facility fountain.


“Yo, Nadine!” Diego heard a masculine voice sneak up from behind her. Her ass did a 180 turn, and Nadine faced the greeter.


“Oh my god, Enrique!” She said. She took another step and accepted a hug that wouldn’t end. “I didn’t see you at all last week. What’s up?”


“Just been busy with work, girl. Couldn’t get out for our little workout date.”


“Ah, don’t worry about it, I know how it is.”


Diego didn’t know what was happening, but suddenly, he felt one giant palm slide down on her right, sweaty butt cheek. Enrique’s hand squeezed, his fingers unaware of what they were groping. 


“You just finish your workout?” Enrique said.


“Mhmm.”


Diego felt the giant’s massive fingers clutch tighter, squeezing out some of the booty sweat absorbed through her fabric. “You down for a quickie before going home?”


“You even gotta ask?” She giggled.


Suddenly, the hand pulls away, and the two giants start walking away from the water. The crowded sound starts to fade away, and all Diego could hear is the sound of their sneakers squeaking on a tiled floor, and then a metal stall door being opened and locked from behind.


Nadine began to shimmy out of her gray yoga pants and panties, relieving Diego of his imprisonment and dropping them all the way down to the floor. He was grateful that he was cushioned by her damp undies, but his heart couldn’t handle the sight before him.


He noticed right away that the two giants secluded themselves in a bathroom stall, and Nadine’s body was arching over the toilet seat with her brown, narrow arms pillared against the wall. She made her ass presentable to the godly being standing right behind her. 


Enrique was an enormous, bulky Latin man who tamed all his brown, wavy hair in a tight man-bun and wore a sleeveless t-shirt showing off his incredible biceps and triceps. The guy looked like he had to be delicate with everything he grabbed and touched, although, at this moment, Diego sensed that nothing was going to be gentle. 


“You better show me a good time since you skipped out last week,” Nadine said with her teeth biting her bottom lip.


Enrique had a wide, stupid grin on his face. “Oh, baby, I’ve been saving up all week for this…”


The large man stepped forward, paying no attention to where he was stepping. Diego’s eyes widened in fear as he witnessed the bottom of Enrique’s white Nike hover over his tiny body. A dark layer of dirt and sand texturized the worn threads, and if he wasn’t careful, a splatter of teenage blood would’ve made its mark. 


At the last second, Enrique shifted his foot and slammed his heavy sneaker to the side. Both his hairy legs were standing like monuments on either side of Nadine’s pants, and Diego was looking at nothing but his black gym shorts. The immediate musk surrounding him was thick and masculine, and the entire experience was deeply intimidating. 


Enrique started to drop his own shorts and boxers, and Diego couldn’t do much to move away from the new layer of sweat-drenched pants. The smell was unbearably dank, and the giant’s own brand of workout sweat was slowly seeping into his body.


“Ay, don’t stink up my clothes now,” Nadine commanded, and Enrique quickly shifted his legs a little further back to pull his shorts from her panties. Diego didn’t know whether to be thankful or terrified, because now nothing was blocking his eyes from seeing another dude’s hairy ball sack and thick, hardened penis. 


For the next three minutes, Diego had to endure the quiet moans and gruntings of two godly beings fucking over him in the gym’s bathroom stall. Enrique was thrusting so hard that log-sized stands of his public hair were falling towards the tiny. A combination of their sweat droplets rained over his body, with a couple of good shots splashing his face.


He focused more on Nadine’s orgasm face as she took extreme delight in the mushroom-tipped rod shoved up the anus he’s been cleaning all night. And that’s when the realization hit him…


Brandon owns me fucking big time, Diego said. 


With a long, powerful thrust, Enrique came inside Nadine as the two began to slow down and catch their exasperated breaths. The giant pulled out fast, allowing a few droplets of fresh cum to drip from the tip of his veiny cock. Diego was lucky that none of it got on his face, but a fat one plopped right on his chest and coated his entire torso with sticky, warm spunk.


Enrique was going for the roll of toilet paper until Nadine slapped his hand. “Nah, don’t bother. Just get out of here and I’ll text you later.”


“Aight, baby.” Enrique leaned closer and kissed her on the back of her neck. “Drive safe. I’ll see you next week.”


Enrique grabbed some toilet paper for himself and wiped up his gunk from his tip, tossing it into the toilet. He then pulled up his shorts and walked out of the stall backward.


Once she was alone, Nadine stood back to her full height and bent down to raise her pants, panties, and captive. She had no reason to look at Diego to know what she was planning to do and showed her enjoyment with a twisted smile.


“Dinner time, bitch.” She laughed. “Better clean that whole plate if you know what’s good for you.”


With those last words, Diego was surrounded by ass again, except now it was hotter and muskier than before with the male scent of Enrique’s penis still lingering. He was squished between her cum-stained cheeks, looking straight at the anus oozing with her gym buddy’s cum.


“Get to work!” Nadine shouted as her finger pushed Diego’s back forward. His face got a faceful of sticky sperm and he didn’t dare hesitate to make her anymore angry. His tongue scooped up a thick glob and almost gagged by the sheer acidity and saltiness of the taste.


We’ll be back to normal in no time, Diego kept telling himself with every lick. We’ll be back to normal soon.