- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Diego and Marisa settle their awkward tension and begin to work together as a team | Diego and Marisa meet with Nadine to try and pry information about the shrinking machine

Diego was pacing back and forth on Marisa’s pillow under he heard the bedroom door open. In a panic, he lay low and watched as Marisa walked in with her right palm out, carrying an injured Stool.


She settled him right next to Diego with the utmost care, giving the two tinies some space. Diego ran up to him and immediately noticed the horrid stench that lived up to the name.


“Stool?” Diego said. “You okay?”


Stool struggled to raise his thumb against his shaky hand. “Just peachy…” His hand collapsed by his side.


“I found him in the laundry basket lying on my mom’s clothes. I can’t even imagine what he was going through, I’m so sorry.”


“Not your fault…” Stool coughed. “But, do you mind putting me back in the jar? I wanna pass out in peace.”


“Of course, but give me just a second.” Marisa abandoned one bedside to walk around the other where her night drawer was. She peered inside for a second, pulling out a fuzzy, purple cloth no bigger than a handkerchief. She grabbed the tinies’ jar and did her best to fashion a soft layer settled at the bottom.


She put the jar back upright and returned to carefully pick up Stool. “You take all the time you need to recover, and I’ll be around if you need anything.”


“Thanks, Marisa.”


Marisa smiled and gently rolled Stool toward the bottom of the jar. “Night, Stool.”


Diego watched as Marisa took care of Stool, and once again felt so powerless in his position. He didn’t know how to help the guy who saved his life and could do nothing when he was trapped under that giant woman’s ass.


This isn’t going to work, Diego thought. He kept this thought on a loop while Marisa finally took a breath to change into her gray pj shorts and a worn yellow t-shirt. She lay down on her side of the bed, creaking the bedsprings under her pudgy weight.


Diego walked up beside her and the two locked eyes with each other. Marisa’s worried expression left her speechless, but Diego had finished rehearsing what needed to be said.


“Marisa…we can’t live like this. This isn’t right.”


“I know…”


“Today, Stool almost died smothered under your mom’s ass. Tomorrow, who knows what the hell is going to happen?”


“I know!” Marissa said in a sharp, but hushed tone, hoping not to wake Stool. “Diego, I know, but what can we do? You’re too small to do anything, and I won’t be any help. I just don’t have it in me to do this alone…”


Diego felt hurt being called small but smothered the feeling with his looming sense of responsibility. He wasn’t a quitter and didn’t plan on letting this continue without a fight.


“You don’t have to do this alone, though, Marisa.” Diego walked up towards her torso, where her belly fat exposed itself. He placed his hand on her, feeling the warmth of her body. The two met each other’s gaze, sharing a brief moment of intimacy.


“Look, whatever happened yesterday, I forgive you.” He said. “I…I’ve given it a lot of thought and saw how much courage it took for you to say all that stuff, and the way I reacted wasn’t cool, so I’m sorry.”


“No, you don’t have to apologize, Diego.” Marisa’s body rolled on its side, and Diego was quick to back up a couple of feet before her belly steamrolled him. “It was completely wrong for me to kiss you like that, like, what the hell was I thinking?”


“Hey, it’s all the in the past now, okay?” Diego said, trying his best to keep her from crying. “We were both just going off our mood and instincts. I mean, we’re only human, right?”


“Right…” Marisa sniffled. “Yeah, you’re right. It’s in the past.”


Diego smiled. “Exactly. What’s important is what we’re gonna do now, and I think we got a chance of getting back to normal if we work together.”


“Together?”


“Together, because you said it yourself: I’m too small to get anything done, and you don’t think you can anything done on your own.” Diego witnessed the sorrowful frown growing on Marisa’s face. “B-But that isn’t your fault! You just need a plan and some guidance, which I can provide.”


“You have a plan?” Marisa asked.


“Nothing solid, but I do know where we can start. I just need you to take me to my friend Victoria tomorrow.”


“No.”


“N-No?” Diego said. He saw Marisa’s face solidify into a stern, cold look that sent an intimidating chill down his spine. “Why not?”


“Because I don’t know her, Diego, and I honestly don’t feel comfortable giving you away to anyone while in this condition.”


“But she’s a friend! We can trust her!”


“Maybe when you were normal-sized, but what about when you’re an inch tall? I care a lot about you, and I practically gave in to the power and forced myself on you. Can you really say that she wouldn’t try to do the same, or worse?”


No, Diego thought, but without Victoria, the next phase of his plan wouldn’t work. He needed someone big and confident enough to get it done, which Marisa just wasn’t cut out for.


“I’m sorry Diego, but that’s the one thing I won’t do.”


“All right, all right,” Diego said. “You made a good point. For the moment, we can just trust each other. I’m sorry.”


“It’s okay,” Marisa said, followed by an awkward silence. “So…was that your plan? Just to get her help?”


“Well, she was a part of it. I was going to get her help in getting more information out of Nadine about how we got like this in the first place.”


Marisa’s eyebrows grew increasingly worried. “Oh, I don’t like that at all…”


“I know you don’t, Marisa, which is why I asked you to pass me off to Victoria so I could have her help me figure out more about our situation.”


“How is she gonna help?”


“Trust me, Victoria is one of the most stubborn, articulate people I know. She’s Vice-captain of the debate for a reason. She can shakedown any conversation without seeming too snoopy.”


“Diego, that just sounds dangerous. What if Nadine catches on with what you are up to? She might actually kill you.”


“I know how it sounds, Marisa, but it’s just as bad if we do nothing.” Diego turns his head to the jar, barely able to make out Stool’s sleeping body beyond the fabric. “I owe it to Stool to try and get us out of this mess. I just…I can’t…not do anything.”


Diego rested his back against her flab, a bit shameful of allowing his emotions to roam freely like that. The feeling of vulnerability didn’t sit right in his stomach, but it was a surprise to no one, and all he could do was just mope and accept it.

In his despair, he felt Marisa’s finger gently rub the topside of his hair. He looked up at her and felt uplifted by her warm smile. She picked him up and placed him right between her busty chest to get a better view.


Diego's senses were going wild as he felt her chest rising with each quiet breath, smelt the stale scent of her natural body odor, and sat small looking at her enormous face looking down at him. 


“We do have to try a little harder, huh?” She said.


Diego nodded. “I know it’s risky, but we can’t just let them get away with this. Otherwise, other people will end up like me, and I doubt they’ll be lucky to find someone as kind as you.”


Marisa blushed and then let out a deep sigh. “I don’t like it. Not one bit…we’re just going to get information, right? Nothing else?”


“Nothing else, I promise.” Diego stood tall. “All I really want to know is where they are keeping the machine that made us small. From there, we can start planning something new, but getting that info is our main priority.”


“Okay,” Marisa said, losing herself in a wide yawn. Diego felt the lukewarm wave of her breath washing over him. “Maybe we should call it a night for now. It’s been a crazy day for all of us.”


“Yeah, no kidding,” Diego said. Marisa was about to pick him up between her dry fingers until he pushed them away. “Um, actually, Marisa, I-I was wondering if I could…spend the night here?”


“Oh, are you sure?” Marisa said. “I’ve been a little wary of letting you guys sleep in the same bed as me because I know I move around during the night, and after today, that option just became an automatic no.”


“N-No…I mean here…here.”


Marisa didn’t get what he was saying until her widened eyes made the connection. “O-Oh!” Her voice squeaked. “Y-You mean between my boobs?”

Diego nodded bashfully. “I think Stool deserves the jar to himself after everything he’s been through. It’s only fair.”


“Totally. Totally fair.”


“Yeah, and plus, I, uh…I think I’ve been a little too harsh about this shrinking thing too quickly.” He stared back at Marisa’s face, feeling embarrassed for what he was asking. “Y-You have…soft breasts.”


“Thanks, Diego.” She beamed. “You can sleep between them if you want. Just scratch me or something to get my attention if you change your mind.”


“Okay.” Diego walked off the fabric and landed his feet right near the top edge of her sternum. He turned around to see the shadowy depths of her cleavage. Like approaching a narrow cave, he snugged himself right between the boulder-sized melons and rested his head on her chest.


The warmth of her body enveloped him like a comfort blanket, reassuring him that he was in the hands of someone gentle and nurturing. He felt safe and protective, knowing that this would be a peaceful night.


“Cozy?” Marisa whispered as she turned out the light on her nightstand.


Diego nuzzled his face against her. “Very cozy.”


Marisa giggled. “Try not to do that too much. That tickles.”


“You got it. Goodnight, Marisa.”


“Goodnight, Diego.”


Marisa quickly fell asleep, but Diego lingered in his mind a little longer, taking in the pheromones and thinking about the alternative. There was no telling if his plan would work, or if there was even a way to revert their size. 


Yet, as he lied between the breasts of a girl who genuinely cared for him…would it be the worst life to live?


*********************


The next morning, Marisa took Diego back to school, this time hidden between her massive breasts. Stool was still recovering from the previous day and didn’t wake at all through the morning process. The two of them thought it was best to fill him in when he was back in full strength. 


Diego spend most of the morning and bathroom breaks between periods to prep Marisa for the conversation she was going to force upon Nadine.


“All right, so let’s go over again what you’re going to do,” Diego said. After the last period before lunch, Marisa walked them into the girl’s bathroom and sat inside a stall looking down at Diego.


“I’m going to meet Nadine at her table and start a conversation about how to train you two to be more obedient.”


Diego nodded. “Good. She’ll immediately be suspicious if you just walked up to her without a good reason, and what’s better than getting advice on punishing tinies? It’ll make her feel powerful and important enough to get on her good side. What then?”


“Well, I try to match her feelings and interests, and if I can make her feel like I’m a friend, I’ll slowly switch the conversation into understand how this all started.”


“Right again. No pressure, but this is going to be the hardest part. It has to be a flawless transition that doesn’t sound too fake or rushed. When you see the right moment in the conversation, take it and trust that you made a good impression.”


“God, I hope so,” Marisa said. Diego could feel her chest rising and falling at an abnormal pace, and the fleshly walls of her cleavage spare were perspiring.


“Deep breaths,” Diego said. “You got this, and when you get her talking about the machine, what’s the last thing you’ll ask?”


“Something along the lines of ‘where is it now?’”


“Right-O. It doesn’t need to be anything specific, but we just need a clue if they are aware of where it is. If so, then we can safely assume that one of them has got it.”


Marisa gulped. “A-And that’s it, right?”


“That’s it. Now let’s get out there before lunch is over. The faster we get through this, the quicker it’ll all be over.”


“Okay.” Marisa push Diego further down between her sweaty cleavage as she stepped out of the stall and began heading towards the cafeteria. Her dank body odor was clogging his nostrils from any source of fresh air, and his palms and soles were trying to hold himself in place from slipping further down.


Diego suddenly heard the roaring crowd of other teens winding down from the first half of the school day. His biggest fear right now was slipping under and becoming dropped out into the open of unaware peers stomping around in sandals and sneakers. 


Marisa was shamefully sweating like a nervous pig when she spotted Nadine securing a table all to herself. She was enjoying her Caesar salad and a cup of strawberry yogurt in the far corner of the room, with no one cool or brave enough to sit around her general area.


Marisa felt a slight relief that there wasn’t anyone around, but the fear came back twice as hard once she reminded herself who she was dealing with, and wished there were more witnesses close by. 


With a long, deep breath, Marisa sat across from Nadine, already nerve-struck by the death glare being delivered.


“What the hell do you want?” Nadine said. 


“U-Umm-” Marisa was losing her voice until she peered her eyes down and saw Diego struggling to keep himself centered with all her nervous sweat. It was enough for her to calm down and focus on what was important. 

“Mama, say your shit or move on. You’re ruining my lunch.”


“S-Sorry,” Marisa said. “This is just embarrassing to say, but I need your help with…you know?” Nadine leaned her head forward, slightly annoyed that Marisa couldn’t speak up. “My tinies…”


Nadine sighed. “Mama, I swear, if you brought them here again-”


“No, no, I didn’t, I promise!” Marisa sat up straight and controlled her boobs from jiggling too much. Diego appreciated the help, but now he was clinging onto the edge of her shirt with his fingers, not wanting to draw attention.


“What kind of help do you need?” Nadine asked. “I thought you were trying to be the big friendly giant.”


“W-Well, I tried, but they still act like they have rights, you know?” Marisa noticed the slight smirk on Nadine’s face and kept going with this narrative. “I tried to do everything for these ungrateful assholes who don’t even realize how good they have it with me!”


“Ugh, that’s just all men, mama,” Nadine said. “They still act like major dicks even though theirs have shrunk to the size of a pencil shaving. It’s really fucking pathetic.”


“Tell me about it,” Marisa said.


Diego was impressed by Marisa’s act, but he could how nervous she was getting by her overactive sweat glands heating up the area. 


“So is that what you needed?” Nadine crunched on a large piece of salad. “Just needed to vent these frustrations from one giantess to another?”


“Well, not only that, but I was also wondering if you ha-”


“BOO!”


Out of nowhere, Heather snuck up behind Marisa and groped her breasts, pinching her delicate nipples with the tips of her fingers. Marisa released a loud yelp and jumped in her seat. 


Diego was already hanging with a loose grip, but to Heather’s surprise, the surprise jolt and sweaty lubricant threw him out of Marisa’s cleavage at a low angle. Luckily, Nadine was none the wiser of his presence, but he wasn’t thrilled about seeing her green lunch as his landing spot. 


He smacked face-first into a sturdy crouton and rolled into a wet leave drenched in ranch dressing. He stared up at the incredible living monument known as Nadine, spitting out bits of her chewed food as she laughed at Marisa. A mashed-up glob coated in saliva glued Diego to the bottom of the black, plastic tray with little wiggle room to escape. 


“What the hell?!” Marisa screamed at Heather, who happily took her seat next to her. “Why did you do that?”


“Seemed really fucking weird for you to be sitting here, so I thought I’d surprise you. No need to cry about it, bitch.” Heather started scratching a wild itch in her left armpit. “Why the hell are you even here?”


“She’s got tiny trouble with her boy toys.”


“Really? I know Stool, and I don’t think he would be that much of a handful. That bitch-ass Diego, I could understand, though.”


“Y-Yeah, well, I think the whole situation is starting to get the both of them, and I don’t know the best way to handle them.”


“Oh, that’s fucking easy!” Heather said. “If they start talking shit, you take a shit on them.”


“Gross, Heather.” Nadine’s face crinkled in disgust. “But she isn’t wrong. They’ll never learn their place if you keep being a goody-two-shoes. You need to put them in their place when they step out of line.”


“B-But how could I do that?” Marisa said with a small, but growing quiver. “I don’t think I could cross that line…” The two girls looked at her with dull stares. “I mean, they are nothing more than insects, sure, but how could I transition into treating them that way?”


“Well, you could always start punishing them in ways that suck for them and are fun for you. Look here.” Heather rolled up the short, black sleeve of her grunge shirt and showed off a tiny boy taped at the center of her armpit. Marisa looked in terror as the boy’s face pressed against her grimy patch of stubble with little resistance.


“You would think it would tickle all day keeping him there, but I get more amusement feeling him squirm like a dirty worm.”


“W-What did he do?” Marisa asked.


“Him?” Heather took another glance at her victim and enclosed him back in his musky prison. “Nothing. I just like feeling him there, and in a way, he becomes an example for the other tinies to never cross me.”


“O-Oh…”

“Yeah…Heather’s really bat-shit crazy with them.” Nadine said. “Here, let me give you a better example.” She went through her backpack and pulled out an empty, transparent salt shaker with three naked tinies huddled together in a cramped space.


“I found these three peeping on me in the changing room last keep after practice and decided to keep them. They were secret admirers, so I did them a favor and let them be around me, but now…” Nadine opened the silver lid and started sprinkling the boys in her lunch; two in her salad, one sinking in her yogurt. “I think it’s time for their real punishment.”


Diego was still trying to break away from Nadine’s chewed-up glob as he watched two other tiny boys fall from the sky and into a pile of salad. He watched their confused, scared looks as they were desperate to cry and run for their lives.


“Nadine, please!” One of the boys shouted to his hungry master. “I will never spy on you ever again, just please let me go! Please, ple-he-heasee!”


The other boy tried to jump out the edge, but Nadine's stone-cold look was locked on her tray now, using her giant, silver fork as a hockey stick to knock them back into her salad.


Diego made the conscious choice to stay still and hope that she doesn’t recognize a third tiny to flavor her veggies. Quivering in fear, he watched as she drizzled a chunky, cold layer of ranch dressing over her salad and, specifically, any living person trying to escape. 


The boy who was pleading got a face full of ranch and struggled to swim towards the surface of the glob. The dressing slowed his movements so he couldn’t dodge the fork that swooped from the side and caught him between the prongs. Nadine collected enough salad and one crouton before raising her captive towards her petite mouth. 


Marisa watched as Nadine held the salad boy close to her mouth, releasing her tongue triple his size to slowly lick some of the ranch off his face and body. She couldn’t imagine how terrified the boy must be, and all the girls could hear his pitiful cries before her gaping maw opened to drop him inside. 


Nadine was slow in her punishment, savoring the taste and wriggling of a living boy swimming on her tongue. She pushed him against the inside of her cheeks, feeling his tiny hands desperately trying to get a reaction. Nadine wasn’t the bit least interested and swished her face around to produce more saliva.


“I never chew them.” Nadine talked with the tiny pressed to one cheek. “I hate the taste of blood. And it feels a lot better when they squirm down my throat.” She tilted her head back with an audible gulp, and Marisa could see tiny limbs making one final grasp before disappearing down the esophagus. 


From Diego’s perspective, he was too traumatized to move, and helpless to even try and think of fighting back. The way her fork effortlessly captured the other escapee and twisted him around the glob of dressing made him rethink his choices of coming to school, and whether he had enough luck to survive this. He wanted to get back to Marisa, back to Stool, back to last night where he could believe that this life wouldn’t be so bad.


“Wanna taste?” Nadie offered to Marisa. Marisa shook her head, watching the tiny escapee try to pull himself from the fork. “Your loss.”


Once again, Nadine slip a whole person through her glossed lips and sloshed him around until he too went down her throat in a pathetic fight. She looked at her salad and pouted.


“Ugh, I can’t eat anymore.” She said. She grabbed her open cup of yogurt and presented it to the girls. “Any of you want this?”


“Hell yeah!” Heather snatched the yogurt from Nadine’s slim, dainty fingers. “Don’t have to tell me twice.”


Marisa watched Heather eat the cup of yogurt like a savage. The dirty blonde opened her rancid mouth wide enough to fit the square rim of the yogurt cup and began to suck and lick all the strawberry-flavored goo with her monstrous tongue. Marisa hadn’t forgotten about the other tiny, and she had a disturbing side view of Heather clutching his body by the teeth. 


The scared boy cried in pain as Heather continuously grind his torso between her cheesy-colored incisors, grinning at the amount of suffering she was causing him. When she got bored, she opened her mouth again to invite him inside and slammed her wet, meaty tongue over his bleeding body.


“Hey, how long do you think it’ll take before he drowns in my saliva?” Heather asked Marisa. “The last tiny I did this with didn’t even last a minute, but this one feels like a fighter.”


Distracted by Heather’s torment, Marisa didn’t realize Nadine was already snapping the plastic lid over her salad and packing it away in her bag.


“Y-You’re leaving already?” Marisa said.


“No shit.” Nadine started to get up from her seat. “I don’t have time to sit around and chat with you hoes. I got better places to be.”


Without a single goodbye, Nadine started to walk away, and Heather followed right after. Marisa was left alone at the table, finally catching her timid breath after the horrific shit she had to witness.


She looked down to check on Diego, but he was no longer slipping between her breasts, and when she dug her finger down and scooped around, a white, sickening paleness took over and tempted her to throw up.


She lost Diego.

Chapter End Notes:

Since I momentarily revived to work on my new series "Candid Dreamer," I figure I can also make time to finish up this mystery I created a while back. Making no promises, but I will add as much as I can to reach a point of completion to conclude the adventures of Diego and Stool!