- Text Size +

The first streak of sunrise broke through Marisa’s window, and Diego was too sleep deprived to enjoy it. He never knew how much of a snorer Stool was, and all the ceiling space in the jar didn’t help lessen the echoes. Marisa liked to move a lot in her sleep; according to him, she favored the window side a lot.

He felt terrible. His eyes were being dragged by the layer of bags while he clung to his knees like a child. He feared that if he went to sleep, he wouldn’t want to wake up. His dreams had to be better than the nightmare he was currently living. Captive to a fat, shy girl that loves him too much to let him go; Robbed of his life and living like her little pet. He thought about her attempt. She didn’t even ask; just went for it like his opinion didn’t matter.

Who cares what the bug thinks? If I want to love him, then I’ll love him. Nothing he can do about it at his size. He’s mine.

That’s what she told him with her thirsty, big lips. He remembered how quick it all went down, and the smell of ham wafting in his face. She wasn’t going for a kiss. She wanted a taste of him, and if her impulses were in control, she might have sucked him right in; Forcing a quick tango with her tongue while sliding through the roof of her mouth and swimming in her saliva. Would she have let him out? Would she have remembered that he was still human and wanted to choose whether to be eaten or not?

He didn’t know. He didn’t want to know. All he wanted was to get back to normal and stop being small to everyone. He didn’t belong in smelly gym shoes or in between couch cushions like fucking lint. He was the captain of the debate team. He aimed to be a leader of the free world, and leaders were meant to stay on top of things. Instead, he’s been reduced to this…

Marisa’s alarm clock began the day. The first thing she did was turn it off and look at her mini people. Her soft, black eyes connected with his dead stare, and the smile she was prepared to give faded quickly. There was a silent agreement that was made between the two. Stool still didn’t know what happened back on the couch, but anyone reading the room could see the heavy tension between these two.

So when Stool finally woke up, he didn’t speak to Diego. They sat on opposite ends of the jar, watching Marisa change into her wide jeans, a sassy t-shirt that couldn’t hide her small belly whenever she stretched, and those sweaty gym shoes he knew too well. The less Diego remembered, the better.

When she was ready, Marisa slung her backpack over her shoulder and presented her cheeky face to them. “All right, guys. I’m going to school now. I’ll probably be a little late searching for some tiny clothes at the mall. Anything else I can get you guys? Stool?” Her face saddened. “...Diego?”

He winced. Just the sound of his name coming from her was too much now. He shook his head as an answer.

“Okay…”

“Would you mind putting the jar on its side for us?” Stool said. “I don’t want to be cooped up in this jar all day.”

“Oh, but…um…”

Diego could feel her worried gaze fall on him. He sighed in annoyance. “You can do it, Marisa. I promise I won’t try to run or anything.”

“Okay, Diego…I trust you.”

Wish I could say the same to you, he thought.

Marisa carried Stool and Diego out before placing the jar on its side. It was square-shaped, so there was no worry about it rolling off. Thinking about it a little more, she made their stay a little more comfortable by refilling their bottle cap and leaving a small plate with a chocolate cookie. She waved them goodbye before closing her bedroom door and leaving them unsupervised.

The opportunity was there, but Diego spent most of the day sitting on the glass lid and planning it out in his head. He could probably squeeze under her door but didn’t get a good look of the front door. Chances were that he wasn’t going to able to slip under; it would need to be opened for him. He considered Marisa’s window, but that would take two people with the strength of a regular-sized person to snap those locks open. He also had to account the fact that her mom might be home. If he was spotted, she might not hesitate to crush him under those same meaty toes that scratched his body last night.

 “Hey.” Stool called out from the cookie plate. “If you don’t come now, I’m probably going to eat this cookie without you.”

“You can have it.” Diego said.

“Come on, dude. You’ve been moping there all day looking depressed and shit.”

“I’m tired, all right? Is that what you want to hear? Just leave me alone…”

Stool did just the opposite. He tore off a chuck of cookie and brought it over to Diego. His hand didn’t stop presenting it until Diego snatched it from his hand and nibbled at it. Then he made himself comfortable and sat right next to him.

“Something happened yesterday.” Stool said. “Well, a lot happened yesterday, but I’m thinking specifically after you guys went to talk. I wasn’t trying to spy or anything, but I heard another woman out there, which I’m guessing was her mom?” He didn’t say another word until Diego communicated, and the best he could do was nod. “Yeah. Did something happen out there? Did she catch you and her together?”

“No, her mom didn’t find me.” Diego said.

“Then I don’t get it. Why are you suddenly a zombie now? You were more ‘you’ before she took you out of the room, and now neither of you can look each other in the eye.”

“Just drop it, Stool.”

“I’m not dropping jack shit. And you know why? Because Mr. Howard.”

“Huh?” The Psychology Teacher? “What the hell does he have to do with anything.”

“I was pretty baked that day, but one of the things he said that day stuck with me, and it matters for situations like this.”

“What, being shrunk?”

“Being alone.” Stool said. Diego wasn’t expecting that to come out, and that second of being stunned caught his attention. “You and me are the only ones like this. All we got is each other now. If you were doing this alone, you might be going crazy right now, but you’re not, and that’s because I’m here. Shutting me out isn’t going to get rid of me. So talk.”

In a strange way, he was right. It was because of Stool that kept him from completely giving up. If he was able to keep a rational mind through all this, Diego should be able to do the same. He’s seen most of the same stuff Diego’s seen, but it didn’t make him afraid. It didn’t even put a scratch on his self-esteem. He’s never known Stool aside from his reputation but talking to him now was a breath of fresh air. If they ever got out of this, Diego was going to buy him a gram.

“Something did happen yesterday.” Diego said.

“Was it about going back to school?”

“No. She was…trying to make a move.”

“A move?”

“Yeah. Right before her mom interrupted, she told me that she liked me, and then, not even a second for me to react, she j-just leans down and tries to kiss me! Without even asking, too.”

Stool shook his head. “That’s not cool, dude. I didn’t even think she was capable of that, to be honest.”

“Exactly, man. I couldn’t even sleep with this shit in my head. Fuck, I’m so tired…”

“Hmm…” Stool jumped off the rim, walking towards the edge of the shelf and admiring the glow of the room. “Wanna take a nap on the bed?”

“The bed?” That suggestion made Diego leave his spot of the jar and joined in the view. Marisa seemed like the kind of girl who made her bed every morning. It wasn’t crinkle-free, but if they were to sleep, they didn’t have to worry about getting lost in the sheets. “You sure?”

“It’s probably a stupid, risky idea, but I think we’ve been through some shit yesterday.” Stool pointed directly below them. “We don’t even have to go far. Let’s just rest on that pillow until she gets back.”

“All right.” Diego didn’t think Stool would be the first to suggest something out of their comfort zone, but his back was killing him from sitting up all night. So he walked over to the cookie, snacked on a couple of large crumbs and chocolate, and jumped with Stool towards the pillow. Their landing was soothing to their butts, and Diego’s body sunk into a wide eagle spread. He made the mistake of noticing her scent through the covers; the same scent when she trapped his tiny body between her massive thighs.

“Hell yeah.” Stool laid back with his arms behind his back. “Way better than the jar. We got to ask her for some mini beds.”

“Right.” Diego readjusted himself to face the ceiling. He stared at the boring room until his body drifted to sleep.

********

Diego found himself at the school’s gym, sitting on the bleachers. He was human sized again, and back to his habit of perving over the girls’ volleyball team. Nadine was being the leading beauty and maintaining the win with her power strikes. After one of those strikes, Diego would pay close attention to the way her breasts bounced upon reaching the ground. They were perky and not nearly big enough to stretch through her sweaty uniform. Her ass was another story. Those black gym shorts did wonders to show off the curves and shape its juicy, caramel size. She also liked to do little victory dances with each strike, giving everyone in the audience something to admire. She knew what she was doing, but no one ever complained. If someone that beautiful wanted to flaunt her sexy body, no one would stop her.  

Suddenly, everyone in the bleachers vanished. Diego checked to see where they all went, but once he looked back at the court, both teams were gone as well. Nadine was the only one left, and she stared back at Diego with a seductive grin. She stomped the ground hard and all the light went except for two shining spotlights; one of them blinding her prey. She slowly walked towards him, with every step echoing louder and louder. Diego didn’t sense danger until she began to grow before his eyes. He was shrinking all over again, while her devilish grin continued to stare down at him. He tried to move, but his entire body was suddenly submerged in wet chewing gum. He struggled like a tiny insect trapped in a spider web, watching his fantasy crush slam her sweaty gym shoes on either side of him.

Fear overtook him and made him witness the goddess above him. Her smile was playful, and her eyes were slick. Diego could do nothing; he was merely a flea compared to her level of domination. She bent down to pick up his prison and playfully squeezed him between her slender fingers. He was pinched between her thumb and index when she brought him to eye level. He was so distracting by her long, dark lashes and seductive brown eyes that he wasn’t paying attention to her slippery tongue licking her glossed lips. Her fingers kept his struggles severely limited and made him watch his slow journey inside her humid mouth. Her teeth were the size of mountains, and sticky saliva came salivating from her gums. He got one look at her uvula sitting far in the depths until her lips locked and she sucked all the gum from her fingers. He was blinded by darkness and could feel nothing but her monstrous tongue slapping his weak body around; against her teeth; brushed up against the roof of her mouth. He didn’t get the slightest break until her tongue rested on top of him. He was too small to push back, and simply allowed her saliva to pool around him. Eventually, he started to drown in it and pass out.

Diego didn’t expect to open his eyes. The spotlight was over him again, but instead of a giant Nadine, it was Marisa. She was lying on the right side of her body, with one arm perching her head at an angle to stare at him. She didn’t have her glasses on, and all she wore was a pink nightgown and white panties. Her smile was sweet, but the eyes were full of lust like before. Diego made a move and tried to run, but Marisa’s other hand hovered towards him and ended his escape with gentle pressure. Once trapped, she brought the rest of her body to crowd over him, applying more weight. He really couldn’t move and started to lose feeling in his legs. Words couldn’t break through his lips, so his cries were speechless. Again, being in a state of little power, another giantess was about to have their way with him. Marisa leaned closer and puckered her big lips, ready to finish what she started.

“Is she serious?”

Diego’s sharp ears brought him out of dreamland to witness a terrible sight. He was caught under the rough hand of Marisa’s mom as she leaned towards the cookie plate.

“Honestly, all she ever does is eat, and how many times have I warned her about the ants?”

Diego couldn’t withstand the pressure dealt to his lower half. His face was pinned right between her middle and ring finger, starting at the bottom of her small chin and enormous mom breasts hanging down. Her red tank top was too thin, and when she leaned a bit forward, her dark, puffy nipples exposed themselves. He worried about where Stool was, but he needed to concentrate on suppressing his inner screams from her hand’s immense pressure. She must not have noticed them sleeping on the pillow; if she did, they wouldn’t be alive right now. Marisa warned him around her hatred of bugs, but at the same time, wished that she’d put him out of his misery. There was nothing worse than a big-bellied woman crushing you under the palm of her hand. Especially where it mattered.

Marisa’s mom grabbed hold of the cookie plate and pushed herself off the bed, making Diego hold back another suppressed cry. He thought she would turn and leave, but her eyes lingered on the bed for too long. Did she spot them?

“This girl…” She grumbled. “Can’t even make a decent bed.”

In a flash, she grabbed one corner of the covers to wave and stretch it out. She wasn’t aware of the two tinies she just sent flying from the pillow. Diego did everything he could to break his momentum, but his body was launched near the end of the bed. Just a few more inches, and he might have been lost to the carpet.

“Diego?!” Stool yelled. He ran up to Diego’s prone body, with his face all red and hair tangled up like the aftermath of a passing twister. “Holy crap, are you good?”

“Let me check…” Diego closed his eyes shut to test the strength of his legs, but the slightest flex made him wince in pain. “Shit. No. Her fat hand was crushing my legs.”

“So you couldn’t hear me?”

“Hear you? No? Where were you?”

“I had all of her palm squeezing me. It was dark and sweaty…I really thought I was going to suffocate there for a second.” Stool look at where they were, and back to the shelf. “We need to get back up there. Are you sure you can’t move?”

 “Sure as shit, man.” Diego inhaled a large chuck of air before trying to force his legs to move, but the pain was unbearable, and he dropped all efforts fast. “Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

“Well…looks like we got no choice.” Stool crouched his body next to Diego and grabbed his arm. He wrapped it around his neck and held it tight, while his other hand dug under Diego’s arm and lifted him up like a post. Diego could hear the strained breathing under Stool’s lips, but that didn’t stop them from marching towards the shelf. Incredible. After all the air exhausted from him, he was still willing to put double the effort. Diego tried wiggling his toes, but the attempt sent a shock through the left side of his body.

“Don’t strain yourself.” Stool said.

“Sorry…” Diego said.

They were still a long way from the shelf before Marisa’s mom came back into the room.

“Julia?” She chirped through her cell phone. “Juuuuuuliaaaa? Como estas? It’s Gloria.”

Stool stopped all advancements to see what was happening. Apparently, Gloria was walking back and forth near the end of the bed talking with her friend Julia. It seemed harmless to continues moving, but Stool stayed on the cautious side and maneuvered whenever her back was turned. It was a daring game of “Red light, Green light”, with the penalty being killed by a big Latina woman in her daughter’s bedroom. Diego had nothing but confidence in his guide, but his body flushed white once a grave shadow loomed over their heads. They both turned back to see Gloria give her frantic pacing a rest and plant her massive ass on their puny bodies.

“She’s going to crush us!” Diego yelled.

Two planetary moons trapped in gray sweatpants were descending fast, and he couldn’t see any way out of it. He was ready to call it quits, but one surprise after another, Stool proved yet again how much of a better partner he was. In a desperate sprint, Stool jogged Diego as far as he could take him and used his last ounce of strength to toss his crippled friend from harm’s way. Diego used the momentum and rolled farther away, and the next thing he saw was Stool being consumed by Gloria’s gigantic butt. She swirled her jiggly ass around the general area to get a good feel of the mattress, revealing a bit of her teal blue panties and the top end of her dark ass crack.

“Do you have a new recipe for Guac?” She asked on the phone. “I’ve been following this new chef on YouTube, and there’s a lot more to taste than just the food, if you know what I’m saying.” She broke into a fit of mechanical laughter.

She had no idea what she did, Diego thought. He watched the only other guy living this nightmare get crushed under her thick butt cheeks, and she didn’t even notice. His whole existence didn’t even give her a tiny scratch; that’s how much their size mattered. As much as he wanted to curse her out and mourn, he was putting all of Stool’s efforts to waste.

Diego’s legs were still ineffective, so he had no choice but to crawl to safety. Whenever he found the potential to use his legs, he would endure the pain and push himself two centimeters forward. It hurt, but it wasn’t as painful as hearing that woman’s cackle, like she didn’t just smash a teenager under her massive body. He wished Marisa would come back. He wanted her to open those doors, kick this woman out, and bring him back to her care. Stool was completely right: They were lucky to have her.

The bed started creaking, and Diego’s heart sprung with joy at the thought of Gloria leaving again. That feeling sunk deep as he turned his head back to see her body scooting towards him. She was going to lay down now. He was very close to the pillow but continuing with the linear path was suicide. His sore arms tried their best to crawl towards the side of the bed, but her descent was much faster.

Like a sick joke, his legs met their demise once again. Her large, flabby back trapped his lower half, and her right arm left enough of a gap to breath. In this ravine of brown flesh, Diego’s world dimmed and caught the horrible stench of her body odor. To his right, he could see the saggy wrinkles and mini stubs of her armpit hair producing this toxic smell, and there was nothing he could do about it. He didn’t try to fight it; just wait it out. He buried his face in the sheets to lessen the overwhelming musk and listened to a whole conversation about some nephew’s Graduation party.

He could physically feel her laughs now by the way she pressed her back deep into the mattress. His legs and crotch were getting a bruising that might never recover. Yet, with all this pain, he didn’t believe that it would last forever. He remembered their weird idea yesterday in Marisa’s shoe, and how they managed to survive that. It could have been because Marisa wasn’t trying to hurt them at all, but even now, Diego could still feel his legs were attached. If that was the case, maybe their bodies were slightly indestructible. If Stool could survive suffocating under her ass, then maybe he’s still alive down there.

Ten minutes passed and Diego was ready to take another nap until Gloria wrapped up her phone session.

“Let’s try and meet up sometime this weekend.” She said. “…Of course, when you’re not busy. I miss you, amor. Talk to you soon. Ciao.”

Diego could hear a puckered kiss being blown and the phone hanging up. As if Jesus himself willed it, she rose from the bed and relieved him from any further nerve damage. He turned his upper body around to make sure she left, and when the door closed behind her, he dropped a heavy sigh.

“Stool!” He yelled. “Stool, scream back if you hear me!”

No response.

Fuck. Diego thought he was insane for crawling back, but he needed to make sure. It took a while for him to reach the spot where they separated, with the smell of a devastating fart surrounding the area. There was no body to be found. How? Did she sit on him too long that he phased through the sheets? He crawled towards the edge of the bed and searched through the carpet, but there was no sign of a tiny guy trying to climb his way back up. Diego kept checking around the whole perimeter until his triceps finally gave in. He just needed to accept it.

Stool was gone.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed. More coming soon!