- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

~Diego and Stool are finally brought to meet their superiors, and the final word on their new lives as slaves~

Diego and Stool rolled into each other a couple of times before landing on the cold, aquamarine tiles of the girl’s locker room. The florescent lights beaming over their heads blinded them for a couple of seconds, letting their nostrils take in the scent of musk, rubber balls, and lemony soap. Their eyes soon adjusted to the room and the incredible shadows of three looming figures. Marisa’s sneakers, a pair of converses and black, leather boots surrounded the tinies. Diego looked up at Marisa, giving one of her worried brows, before turning towards the other girls.

Diego recognized one of them as Nadine Fisher, captain of the volleyball team. During their practices, Diego would always notice her leading the team, setting up the scrimmages, and giving the best spikes. Her skin was the color of a smooth and creamy caramel. Her physique was impressive by the strength in her calves, the tight, curve on her ass, and the growing abs maintained by her core. She wore a purple tee trying to restrain her bouncy, milk-chocolate breasts, and jeans that showed off her round hips. Her charcoal hair was kept in a ponytail, giving more attention to her acne-free face and button nose. Her pupils were muddy brown, with cheekbones so slim and symmetrical, moving with the rhythm of her powerful jaws chewing a wad of purple gum.

The girl next to her was a mystery to Diego, but still a beauty. By the way she kept a long, blonde bang over her right eye, it was okay to say she was more into rock. The rest of her hair wasn’t long like Nadine’s. It was a bowl cut reaching the end of her neck. A diamond earring studded on her right earlobe, and a dark purple choker necklace coiled around her neck. The All Time Low t-shirt hid her perky breasts, and her ripped, skinny jeans showed the thickness in her legs begging to burst.  

The two girls looked down at Diego and Stool. No matter who it was, Diego couldn’t shake off his new inferiority. In the back of his mind, he knew he was nothing more but a pathetic ant in their fearsome path, and it just pissed him off every time he revisited the thought.

“Marisa, what the hell? You text me for this?” Nadine said. “We had an agreement.”

“I’m sorry, but I didn’t know how to handle this.” Marisa said.

“Jesus, mama. It’s literally been one day, and already, you’re coming for help. What, do you want me to take them?”

“No! I…I just thought that maybe you could set them straight. And for the record, I can handle them. Just look at them after being in my shoe for half the day.”

Marisa poked her sweaty, socked toe at Diego’s back, giving him a terrible flinch. A reminder of what he was doing for the past couple of hours.

“I told you she would choke.” The girl with the wild bang said. “She’s too squirrely. Fat cheeks and quick to run.”

“Shut up, Heather.” Marisa snapped. “You’re one to talk, with your Pillsbury dough thighs.”

“Oh, look at that. Baby squirrel knows how to bite. Rabid bitch.”

“Wannabe Wiccan.”

“Enough.” Nadine intervened. “Marisa, we told you yesterday: There’s no reason for them to know anything anymore. Their lives are over.”

“Over?” Diego said. Stool tried holding him back, but Diego brushed his hand away and stepped forward towards the giant cheerleader. “Who the hell put you in charge of my life?”

“Diego!” Marisa yelled. Nadine threw an index finger at her face, indicating her to stop talking, and squatted down to their level. Diego took his step back, staring at the way Nadine chewed her gum. The delicious rubber grinded under the immense weight of her molars. The power they had to reshape its feeble body into any way she desired. The way they took turns with her slimy-coated tongue to stretch out its elasticity gave Diego a cold chill down his spine. Like watching a ferocious t-rex happily enjoy its meat.

 “Hi there.” Nadine smiled. “I’m Nadine. Think of me as the warden of your lives. From this point on, you have no say in what you can or can’t do. You are Marisa’s now. You’re her property.”

“Property?” Diego said.

“Property. And I would start by being like your little friend here and stay quiet, if you know what’s good for you.”

Diego looked at Stool, who remained calm and understanding as always. Why he wouldn’t try to fight this, Diego couldn’t understand. The odds were obviously against them, but they at least deserved a right to ask questions.

“Tell me why you shrunk us.” Diego said. “I deserve to know.”

“What you deserve is a second shrinkage.” Heather said. “So tiny that you couldn’t even beat off to ant porn.”

“So funny. Bet you shrank us to compensate for that shitty comedy routine of yours.”

Heather raised her boot, showing the dirt particles falling from underneath. If it wasn’t for Marisa toppling Diego’s body with her socked foot and dragging him back, Heather would’ve smashed his body into a bloody pulp.

“He’s my responsibility.” Marisa said.

“And already, you’re doing a shitty job. If you can’t keep him in line, then I’ll make sure he knows his place.”

“No.” Nadine said. “Let me. Bring him back out.”

Marisa brought herself to slowly push Milo back into the conversation. The back of his slender body was coated with Marisa’s gym odor. He was on his knees, locking eyes with Nadine. She started blowing a bubble with her gum, teetering back and forth with the inflation and deflation of its growth. Blowing a thick layer of hot air, and slowly sucking it back into her small, but monstrous mouth.

Diego kept staring, trying to figure out her reasoning, until he finally spoke again.

“What the hel-”

In a split second, Nadine busted her chewy substance all over Diego’s naked body. It got on his chest, his boxer shorts, and clung on a majority of his hair. The gum became a link between Diego’s limbs and Nadine’s giant, cherry-glossed lips. She started to get up from her squat, lifting Diego from the ground. His chest tightened. An abundance of fear flowing into his brain as he desperately tried to squirm out of his purple entanglement. He looked at Stool’s gaze, then at Heather’s devilish smirk, then at Marisa’s worried eyes before Nadine grabbed the other end of her gum and twisted Diego around to meet her gorgeous brown eyes.

“You speak when spoken to. I’m going to let you know right now: You don’t have control. You’re just some weak, little shit thinking he’s still living like the big girls. You deserve to know? The only thing you deserve is the opportunity to worship us. We are gods to you. And if you can’t get that through your pea-sized brain, then maybe this is what you really deserve.”

Nadine started lifting Diego high above her head. She craned her neck back and widened her mouth, showing the danger awaiting past her lips. Diego inspected the sharpness of each tooth, the thin lines of saliva sticking near the corners of her lips. Nadine brought out the creature of her cavernous hole, slathering her lips with more saliva, and greeting Diego with a welcoming lick. It continued to grip his body, tugging the purple strings. It was trying to break him free and invite him to its home. Diego couldn’t escape the intoxicating smell of grape. It was close enough for Diego to taste. Close enough to mask his own scent and be mistaken for one of Nadine’s treats.

Suddenly, Nadine started bringing Diego closer to her hungry mouth. He could feel the heat of her breath warm his body as he inched closer. He didn’t want to say anything in fear of making the process quicker. Halfway past her juicy lips, all he could do was close his eyes and accept.

“Wait!”

Diego recognized the squeak. It was Stool, speaking up after escaping the shoe. Nadine pulled her prey out of her mouth and squatted back down.

“You want me to stop?”

“You can’t eat him.” Stool said. “For one, he was just rubbed under Marisa’s foot for hours.”

“Ew.” Heather said. She gave Marisa a disgusted stare.

“It wasn’t my idea. He wanted it.”

“What do you mean he wanted it?” Nadine said.

“He just came at my foot and started rubbing against it. I kept pushing him away, but he wouldn’t stop. So, I just let him have it.”

“What are you, some kind of dirty foot freak?” Heather said to Diego.

“No!” Diego said. “It wasn’t just me. Stool was doing it as well.”

“Double ew.” Heather said. “That’s really fucking gross.”

Distracted, Diego didn’t realize that Nadine was separating him from her gum. She tossed him back down with Stool, who stopped him from falling.

“I’m wasn’t going to eat him.” Nadine said. “Especially if he was touching himself while in your shoe.”

“I wasn’t touching myself. I don’t have a foot fetish.”

“I don’t care if you do or don’t. That’s your business. You can explore whatever repressed fantasies you have with Marisa. Just as long as you stay in line. Same goes to you, Stool. Are we clear?”

Diego and Stool turned to each other, understanding what they were dealing with. Diego saw firsthand what it meant to go against one of them. He almost became a girl’s snack because he talked out of line. He could sort of realize why Stool stood at the sidelines. He would never get his answers inside the belly of the beast.

“Yes.” Diego said.

“Don’t have to tell me twice.” Stool said.

Nadine smiled. “Good.” She got back up to eye level with the two other girls, looking at Marisa. “Now take off your sock and put Diego in it.”

“What?” both Diego and Marisa said.

“You can put Stool in your backpack or pocket for good behavior. But for the backtalker, he can’t get off so easily.”

“Probably more if you put him between her sweaty toes.” Heather laughed.

Nadine continued. “Either me and Heather will check every period to see if he’s still in there, so try and make time for us.”

 “But-”

“I’m sorry.” Nadine took a step forward, almost crushing Stool and Diego under her black converse. She looked Marisa dead in the eyes. “You telling me off? Would you rather see this handled from a different perspective?”

“No!” Marisa’s voice got less confident than usual. “No…”

“Sock off.” Nadine said. “Now.”

Marisa hesitated at first, but then proceeded to place a hand over her sweaty sock. Diego winced at the way she peeled her sock, as if it was fighting the urge to release a stench so unbearable. With two, forceful tugs, the sock is removed, and Marisa slapped her right foot back on the ground, stepping in her own mini puddle of sweat.

“Jesus, mama…” Nadine said.

“I’m sorry.” Marisa looked flushed. She wasn’t comfortable showing people the raunchiness of her body odor, especially towards Diego, who looked more terrified of what was coming.

“Pick him up.” Nadine said.

Diego watched at Marisa, bearing a face full of agony and shame, plucked him off the ground and hovered his body thousands of feet into the air. He contemplated in his head if falling to his death was better than this sock punishment.

Nadine leaned her head to Diego, throwing another puff of her grape breath at his face. The way she looked down at him was insulting, but disobedience was what got him there in the first place. He watched her ginormous, black eyes and stayed quiet.

“I want you to really remember this moment. The life you knew is gone, so be nice to the one we granted you. Marisa is your master now. You’re nothing more but a slave. A pet flea for us to enjoy. So be nice to us, and we’ll try not to crush you. Are we clear?”

Diego nodded.

“Good.” She smiled. “I’ll see you after biology. Drop him.”

Diego felt Marisa’s fingers part, and he dropped down into the moist sock below him. His face broke the fall, clogging his nose deep into the worn-out fabric. Marisa’s stench consumed his body. It became his new form of oxygen. All he could breathe in was Marisa. All he could exhale was the stench of her body. Rolling into the the toe section, he landed in a puddle of foot sweat, looking up at Marisa’s disappointment, and Nadine’s twisted smile.

She gave Diego a wave and leaned out of his vision. Marisa mouthed ‘I’m sorry’ before blocking her face with the heavy shadow of her sweaty, meaty foot.

Chapter End Notes:

~It's been almost a year since I touched this story. But I definitely do love what I got planned, and am hoping to get it done. Please leave some feedback or comments! Much appreciated~