- Text Size +

Once they crossed the desert, Eve made certain the Marshall couldn’t see out the windows of the carriage. She didn’t want him trying to escape. She knew he wouldn’t be able to fight her off nor would he be able to defend himself against her or any one else as far as that went. She kept him in her lap, securely, until the stage pulled in to Snake Rock.

Once the stage came to a stop, she stuffed him between her breasts again and the three women made their way to the hotel and checked in for the night. Once inside their rooms, she took him out, placed him on her bed and smiled down at him saying: “Welcome to Snake Rock, Marshall. I do hope you enjoy your stay.” and she began laughing wildly at herself and the look on Joshua’s face.

Joshua just stared at her thru squinted eyes, his fist clenched at his sides. “You promised to let me go once we crossed the desert” he said.

“No, Joshua” she laughed, “I never promised anything to you” and sitting down beside of him causing him to roll against her thigh she said: “But I will promise you this, if you don’t do as me or the other girls tell you to do, THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSENQUENCES, UNDERSTOOD!”

All Joshua could do was stare at her. He knew if he opened his mouth, he would end up regretting whatever came out of it so he just stood up and walked backwards to the other end of the bed and sat there.

It wasn’t long before Rachel and Allison came into the room. When they looked at Eve, she told them to ignore Joshua because he was pouting. Allison walked to the foot of the bed where he was and squatted down in front of him and began talking to him ever so sweetly. Joshua figured if he could befriend her, she might be his way out of here and back on the trail to the Reservation.

He began talking to Allison, answering her questions, laughing with her and showing some interest. Allison was really getting into the Marshall’s silver tongue and hanging on every word he said to her. Joshua realized this and continued his play until Eve interrupted them.

“AHEM” Eve said. “And what are the two of you over here planning, Hmmmmmm?”

“Nothing” Allison said. “We were just talking to each other.”

“Whatcha talking about?” Rachel asked. “I might wanna talk to him about it too.” and with that said, Rachel snatched him up holding him to her face saying: “Don’t you wanna talk to me for a while now, too?” as she danced around the room with him bobbing up and down in her hand.

“Put him down before you hurt him” Allison stated.

He’s fine” Rachel said.

“Rachel, just put him back on the bed, we will figure out his arrangements in the morning” Eve told her. And Rachel put him back on the bed, crossed her arms and sat in the chair across from him staring.

White Eagle made it across the desert in the early hours and continued her journey towards Snake Rock. She knew she would find Joshua there and if need be, take care of the three women who took him.

As the three women got ready for bed, Eve took Joshua and locked him inside of her trunk for the night figuring she would find out how to keep him hidden in the morning.

That morning, Eve woke and opened the trunk to find Joshua asleep and wrapped up in one of her leggings. He looked so cute down there in all her clothes that she smiled and rubbed her hand across her crotch.

Eve had an idea. She wondered how he would feel inside of her. She would be able to control the entire situation, with no strings attached. This turned her on even more. She began breathing harder as she rubbed herself faster and faster. Just when she couldn’t take it anymore, her knees buckled and she dropped to the floor having an orgasm. It felt so good thinking of him being inside of her, totally at her mercy that she grabbed him from the trunk and raced over to the bed and pulled her clothes off and shoved him deep inside of her.

Joshua woke up seeing the look of lust on Eve’s face just before going up inside of her dark, wet, hot, humid, pussy. He barely had time to take a breath before being shoved up into her. Her muscles grabbed him from all sides pulling him in deeper, squeezing him to the point of unconsciousness before releasing him and pushing him in and out of her over and over again.

When she climaxed, it was even more satisfying then before. Feeling his struggling body inside of her made it that much more intense. Her muscles tightened down on him until she could no longer feel him move and that was when she exploded…her juices flowed like a river across him, and as she started to pull him out of her, his tiny body convulsing, she had another orgasm and pushed him deep inside of her once more and left him there until she was able to catch her breath.

She looked down at the little man and saw his chest rising and lowering with each breath he took and she knew he was fine. Until the next time.