- Text Size +

That morning, during breakfast, Rebecca asked Joshua if he would like to stay there with her. She was telling him about the dangers he would face being in the wild and how he could help her there around the house to take care of any room and board he might feel obliged to pay.

Joshua stopped eating, stood, looking her straight in the eye and tells her; “I really appreciates your hospitality but I am on a mission, a quest. I only has a short time to complete it or all will be lost.”

“What will be lost?” she ask him puzzled.

“Everything I am trying to live for” he answers.

Rebecca continues eating, and suggests he stay another night to make sure he is well rested and then continue his journey the following day.

Joshua tells her that it is a great idea and that he appreciates her understanding and hopes to see her again after his quest is over.

Rebecca smiles at him and finishes her meal.

White Eagle is listening by the window and breaths a sigh of relief at hearing Joshua’s answer to Rebecca. She hadn’t slept well that night fearing the worst with him inside this womans’ house and no way to protect himself. She silently goes back into the barn to cover any trace that she had slept there before going into the woods to find food and water.

Rebecca does her normal chores around the house carefully watching Joshua the whole time. She almost feels guilty about what she has planned for him but she knows it is for his own good. Something out there could eat him or he could fall and need a doctor or even worse, he could be seriously hurt and die without anyone knowing. Plus, with him and his Posse listed as missing, no one would ever suspect him being there with her, especially at his current size.

She walks to the door and closes it behind her, making sure he can’t go out. When she finishes her chores outside she comes back in and sees Joshua on the floor under a chair. She smiles at him and very casually says: “I am so sorry, I forgot all about you being here.”

Joshua smiles back at her and ask if she could get him a drink of water. After doing so, they sit at the table and begin to talk again. Joshua tells her how thankful he is that she found him and has been an excellent hostess the entire time and that he wishes he could stay longer but he must really be heading out tomorrow by first light.

Rebecca smiles down at him and tells him after breakfast in the morning, she will take him back to the roadway and set him on his journey again, all the time thinking of how she will keep him there with her.

After supper and a lot of coffee later, Rebecca washes up and comes out from behind a curtain wearing a dress that Joshua knows he hasn’t seen a woman wear in well over 10-12 years. But it is her best one and she feels very pretty tonight.

“So, do you like?” She asks?

Joshua begins to feel uneasy about her behavior and replies, “yes, you look very beautiful in it, Rebecca”

Rebecca blushes and lets out a slight giggle as she reaches for Joshua and slowly dances around the room with him in her hand.

“WHOA!” he says. “Be careful, you might drop me”

“I have you” Rebecca answers as she pulls him against her breast. She lets out a sigh and slowly begins rubbing him against the cloth covering her nipple.

“Rebecca?” Joshua says alarmed. “Rebecca?” He says again.

“Shhhhhhhhhhh” she coos to him kissing him. She walks over to the bed and lays down and plants another kiss on him before dragging his body through her cleavage.

Rebecca, please, you need to stop” he says.

She begins undressing him as she replies; no Joshua, not yet, I really need you tonight” and with that she lifts up her dress and slowly pushes him inside of her already wet cunt. “Mmmmmmmm” she softly moans as he begins penetrating inside of her. Slowly she begins pushing him in and out of her head first.

Joshua tries to scream but his screams are cut off inside of her.

She keeps pumping him in and out of her. Holding him by the ankles, she thinks how good he feels inside of her. She wonders how he would feel inside of her without any help from her and she lets him go, taking her finger, pushes him deeper inside of her.

Joshua begins struggling, his arms and legs waving frantically inside her vaginal chamber. This is almost too much for her to handle as she has her first orgasm on him. Her muscles contract continually, almost crushing him. When everything calms down, Joshua tries moving around again. This sets Rebecca off once more, slamming her legs shut, she welcomes her orgasm as she rolls back and forth on the bed.

It is so hot and wet inside that the juices are actually helping Joshua slide back to her opening. When she opens her legs, Joshua sees a glimmer of light and feels a small rush of fresh air as he tries to crawl towards it.

“OH, MY” Rebecca says as he starts crawling inside of her. His movements are just too much for her as her body begins convulsing, her vaginal muscles begin to tighten and loosen, she can feel his struggles every time they clamp down on him. Her body begins shaking more and more, she lets out a scream like she is being murdered, and has the biggest orgasm of her life as the tiny man is brutally squeezed unconscious inside of her.

White Eagle hears the scream and comes running from the barn. She looks inside of the window to see Rebecca reaching inside the opening of her dress and pulling the limp body of Joshua out from underneath it. This sets a fire inside of her she has never felt before. She bust through the door and hits Rebecca in the head with her fist as hard as she can knocking her out. She takes Joshua from her hand and grabs his tiny clothes and carries him outside as she dresses him.

She wait’s a long time to see if he will move. All she can see from the camp fire is his tiny chest rise and fall and she is just happy he is alive.

She has set a small camp for him on the other side of the big rock she is at just in case he starts to awaken. At least she can put him there before being seen.

That morning, Joshua awakens, tired, sore, and even smelling like Rebecca’s scent, but he cannot figure out how he got where he is now. Maybe she left me here early this morning he thought to himself. Or maybe she left me here to die. His body ached so bad, it even hurt to breath. He knew he couldn’t stay there, not like this. So he slowly got up, packed his things, and found shelter between two cactus’ and a steers skull.