- Text Size +

Joshua slowly made his way through the underbrush trying his best to go unnoticed by anyone who might be around.

White Eagle had seen the women being captured from her vantage point on the hill just a short distance away. She wondered if Joshua had survived the capture and was given to one of the widows or if he was killed during the stampede of braves.

She had hurriedly made her way back to the Reservation not knowing what to find or what to expect. She looked for him everywhere. She searched for several long hours before asking her Grandfather if he had seen him. He told her no but assured her that if he had been captured, he would’ve been turned over to him.

Slowly she made her way back to her teepee, saddened by Joshua’s disappearance. She cried herself to sleep that night. It was so unlike her, to feel this way about anyone. She never felt this type of pain before. It was all new to her. She wondered, just before falling asleep, if this is what true love feels like.

Joshua came out of his hiding place after dark. He waited until no one was left walking around before he started making his way to White Eagle’s teepee. He didn’t know what would happen if someone came out and seen him there and he sure didn’t want any of the widows who killed his posse to happen to find him.

Joshua finally made it to her teepee. He crawled under the Buffalo skin doorway and inside where he saw White Eagle sleeping peacefully. The biggest sigh of relief passed thru his lips as he looked upon her beauty and knew he was finally safe.

He climbed on her bed of furs and made his way towards her face. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips and slowly backed away and made himself a small bed on the floor under a table in the corner.

That morning light flooded the room. Joshua covered his eyes to see a woman standing in the doorway in her buckskin dress and moccasins. Immediately he jumped to his feet and began shouting and waving his arms like a crazy man. The ground rumbled as she looked at him and took several steps planting a foot down on either side of him. She reached down and picked him up holding him to her face and smiling. Fear swept thru him as he noticed it wasn’t White Eagle.

She stuffed him inside of her dress between her right breast and the tight buckskin and left as fast as she had entered. Seeing no one was watching her, she made her way to the creek where she pulled the tiny Marshall out and placed him on the sand at the waters edge. She took off her shoes and pointed to her feet saying something in Cherokee that he did not understand.

She dipped her foot into the water and pointed again at it. Joshua walked over and began rubbing it hoping this was what she wanted. She giggled and then gripping him with her toes, forced him along with her foot under water. She stood there humming while she felt him fighting to free himself from her grip. She would raise her foot out for only a few seconds and do it again. In and out of the water he went. Each time he was raised out, it seemed like his time to catch a breath was becoming shorter and shorter. He knew if she didn’t stop he would drown there.

The next time he went under, he began feeling around on the sandy bottom for anything to stick her with. Finally, he was able to grab onto a small stick and when she pulled him out, he stabbed her in the instep with it. Her grip was released and as she looked at the tiny blood spot on her foot Joshua began desperately trying to swim away.

She cursed at him and began walking towards him. He knew if she caught him, he would die on the spot. She was on him in a matter of seconds. Her foot raised high in the air and then “SPLOOOOOSH” it hit him hard, sending him under the water again. The current pulled him out from under her foot before it hit the bottom. Joshua resurfaced a few feet from her and as he tried swimming with the current, she spotted him again. She screamed something at him as she began splashing towards him. The water was up to her knees and still she kept coming.

Joshua could see she was pissed and tried everything he could to get away. He was too busy looking over his shoulder at her to notice the brush piled up between two rocks until he slammed into it. As he tried to get around it, her hand came sweeping down and pulled him from the water. Her grip was so tight, she felt the air leave his lungs. She held him there until she saw him turning blue, slowly she released her grip on him until she felt him breathing again. She turned and began walking back to the shore line fussing at him and shaking him the entire way.

Once back on land, she dropped him into the soft sand and with her left foot, she raised it high and slammed it into the ground just a half an inch from him. When she raised it, he saw her footprint in the sand, at least three inches deep. As she laughed at him, Joshua looked up at her as she raised it high again, this time, looking at him from between her toes.

She said something else to him and as she started to lower her foot, an arrow went thru it. She screamed in agony as she fell on her back holding her foot and rolling back and forth in agony. Joshua looked over and saw White Eagle jumping down from a rock and making her way towards him.

She rushed to him, picking him up and inspecting him for any cuts was happy to see he was just wet and scared. She said something to the other woman in a very demanding tone and then walked away holding me tight against her.

Once back, she took me to her Grandfather and told him what she had seen at the creek and what she had done to the woman. Several braves were sent to retrieve her and she was tied to a post. Joshua pleaded for the Chief not to use the shrinking potion on her, but to let her live, making her promise not to go about him or White Eagle ever again. The Chief pondered this for several moments and told them it had to be done.

The woman was shrunken to three inches in height and the other women battled for her. The lucky winner was a young maiden who had just lost her husband to a bear on a hunting trip a few days ago.

The tiny woman screamed in horror as she was picked up and taken to this woman’s hut. The young woman placed her on the floor holding her between her toes and softly began rubbing her between them. Gripping her, squeezing her, and eventually, holding her by the chest with her left foot and her legs by her right, she pulled her in two, and then scrunched her toes tightly together feeling the two halves mash and crunch between her toes. Having an orgasm while she did this, she was pleased with herself, washed her feet, and waited until the next victims were captured.

Joshua was made a member of the tribe and he and White Eagle were married. Their sex life was great. Everyone knew not to touch him, no matter where they saw him or what he was doing, he was protected under the law, their laws.

When the Chief died at the age of 89, Joshua was made Chief since he was married to Chief Yellow-Eyes’ Granddaughter. He had been given the name Water Eagle and for the next 34 years he ruled over the tribe obeying their laws and becoming one of the greatest Chiefs’ in their history.