- Text Size +

Jim was going to pick up Wendy's dress from Beth, his long time friend, well, at least since he got together with Wendy. Jim and Wendy, have been together for 4 years. They were the perfect couple, everybody's relationship goals. they had their ups and downs, Wendy could get a little jealous, but who didn't.


Jim didn't mind driving all the way up to Beth's house, he liked it there, Beth is a cool girl, she may seem as a bratty chick, with that perfect head of red hair, and her perky breasts and incredibly round and beautiful butt, but in reality she was a really down to earth girl. He also really liked her mother, Mrs. Angela, Beth got her red hair from her mother, but her mother had green eyes, and she was really fit and beautiful for her age. Jim shook those thoughts from his head. She's a nice lady, that's all.


As Jim approached Beth's door, he started feeling weird, as if his molecules were mushed together, he managed to walk to her doorbell and ring it, then everything went black.


BOOM BOOM BOOM. Jim started to wake up. The sun was in his eyes… but how come, it was 8 pm the last time he checked before fainting. That wasn't the sun… it was a desk lamp. The fake sun moved, to reveal Beth's giant gorgeous face looking down on Jim. he's naked, he's lying on his back on Beth's desk.


Beth: Oh my God, Jim! I thought it was a prank, but it's really you!
Jim: What happened?
Beth: You shrank… you're 2 and half inches tall
Beth is an architect student, she always knew accurately how to measure stuff just by looking.
Jim: last thing I remember was ringing your doorbell.
Beth: Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! Okay, okay, I'll figure something out
Mrs. Angela came in the room
Angela: Beth, who are you talking to, have you gone …. (Angela looked at Jim and started walking towards the desk slowly) …crazy?
Beth: Mom, look what happened to poor Jim!


Angela fixated here eyes on Jim, while bringing her face down incredibly close to him, almost touching his dick with her thick luscious lips.
Angela: yes…quite fascinating
The air from Angela's breath brushed Jim's dick.
Beth: alright mom, wait here until I get something Jim can sleep in.
Beth exited the room, as Mrs. Angela, the nice, kind, lovely, hot, beautiful, gorgeous, Mrs. Angela didn't move her face away from Jim, staring at his eyes, not blinking…. not saying a word.
Jim: so, ummm, long time no see huh Mrs. Angela? haha
Angela didn't respond
Jim: you l…look really beautiful this huge.
Jim wasn't lying, and Angela wasn't responding.
Jim: Mrs. Angela is something wrong?


Suddenly, while still staring at tiny Jim, Angela's tongue rushed out of her humongous mouth, licking her upper, from left to right, slllloooowwwwllllyyy, almost touching Jim's dick. then in went back in fast. as if she was sending a message.. Jim's eyes widened, he didn't like that message.


Beth: BACK!!!


Jim yelped as Beth rushed in. Angela quickly moved away and exited the room, sending a bit of wind in the process, which brushed Jim's cock.
Beth put a maquette of a bedroom next to Jim
Beth: You could sleep here, it was for a project.
Jim: y..yeah sure. (trying to shake off what just happened with Beth's mom.)
Jim stood up, and started to walk around the huge desk.
Beth: soo, what are we gonna tell Wendy?
Jim: hmm, well she won't believe us if we told her the truth. So, just call her and tell her that I picked up the dress and I was very tired that I went home to get some rest.
Beth: Won't she get a little suspicious?
Jim: Won't be the first time.
Beth: wait…. what does that mean?
Jim: well, she's always been suspicious of us, ever since I told her about our flirtation before I got with her.
Beth burst out in laughter.
Beth: hahaha oh god… Imagine us together… You won't stand me.
Jim: heh, don't be so sure.


Again, Jim wasn't lying. There was an awkward silence. Let's face it, Jim and Beth have fun together all the time, her pearly perfect teeth add to her gorgeous laugh, they laughed at the same things, they had inside jokes, and their joking always was a little touchy feely.


Beth tried to break the silence.
Beth: well I think, that we shouldn't call her, and if she called me I'll tell her that you didn't pass by, until I drive you there tomorrow.
Jim: What? That's stupid, she'll get worried about me. I'll call her, dumb ass.
Beth: Oh Realllyyy
she said playfully
Beth: well how are you gonna do that when you're that small, and I have your phooooone.
Bet raised her hand with Jim's phone in it.
Jim: hey give it to me, you big goof!
Beth: nooo, my little munchkin, you're gonna have to get it yourself from… what did you call it.. Oh, my mountain of an ass that takes too much space in your car.
Jim laughed, as he remembered he did say that, he made himself laugh a lot.
Playfully but gently, Beth grabbed Jim in her fist, lied on her face, shoved his phone down her sweat pants, which tightly took the shape of her majestic ass. and put Jim on her back.


Beth: Okay, my little Indiana Jones, go on your adventure ahahaha.
Jim: uuugh, you're being stupid again.
Jim walked to her pants, lifted up the elastic band and stepped under the fabric, but he discovered something
Jim: umm, Beth! It's beneath you panties, you really shoved it there.
Beth said in a bratty tone: Not.. My .. Problemmm.
Jim sighed: You really act childish sometimes.
He lifted the elastic band and went inside her panties, he didn't see anything but he felt her soft perfect curvy ass under his bare feet, he was starting to sweat due to the heat and pressure from the fabric. Beth started getting aroused, and her eyes widened.


Beth: wait wait wait, maybe this wasn't a very good idea!
Jim thought she was still joking: oh fuck off.
He resumed walking but slipped, and fell right between Beth's butt cheeks, Beth let out a soft "aaah" as she felt him drop down there. Jim started to squirm, wanting to get out, even though his phone was right on top of him, his squirming made Beth more and more aroused.


Beth: Unnnnnghhh, no no no no.
Beth quickly flung her hand through the air and brought on her ass, pushing the phone down on Jim, in order to stop him from squirming.
Beth: hold still Jim please please… If I get turned on…it might get ugly
Suddenly, the phone went BZZZZZZT


Beth: UUUUUHH
BZZZZT
Beth: UUUHHHGGGHHH, what's that???
Jim looked at the screen he was stuck on, and saw giant letters W E N D Y
Jim yelled from beneath Beth's hand, sweat pants, panties, and his phone: Wendy's calling.
The phone continued to vibrate bzzzzt "UUUHHHHHGHHH" bzzzzzt "OOOOHHHH UUUUNNNGHH" bzzzzt "I CAN'T" bzzzzzzzzzzzt "TAKE IT" bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt "ANY" bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt "LOOONNNNNGGGGGERRRR AAAAAAAAH"
Beth dug her hand into her panties, grabbed the phone with Jim still stuck on its screen and brought them out, held them up high while she rolled on her back. Jim's eyes widened as he looked down on Beth's Giant face, and the locked eyes, yet she didn't hesitate, didn't say sorry, didn't even smile, she just bit her lower lip, and shoved the phone and Jim in the front of her panty and up her wet, hot, welcoming colossal vagina.


beth kept pumping the phone and Jim in and out of her pussy, the phone was still ringing, bzzzzzt "UUUUUUUGGGHHH" bzzzzzt "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH" bzzzzzzt "MMMMMUUUUUUHHHGH". Everything was a blur for Jim as he was fully shoved and pulled in and out of his girlfriend's best friend's vagina, as her girlfriend's call acted as a stimulant for Beth's pleasure… it was chaos.


Somehow, while trying to grab unto the phone after being covered in vaginal fluids, Jim answered the call, and put Wendy on speaker.


Wendy on the phone: Hello? Hello Jim?
Beth's shoving and pulling of the phone fastened, and her moans got more loud
Jim still being shoved in and out Beth's vagina: Wendy..I…Can..Explain.
Wendy on the phone: What the fuck!!! Jim !!! Beth!!! and you even answered while you're fucking her.


As if those words triggered Beth's orgasm.
Beth: OOOOOOHHHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDD JIMMM, YOU ANSWERED WHILE YOU'RE INSIDE OF MEEEEEE!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH OOHHH MMMMYY GODDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Jim was tsunamied with Beth's cum, his world vigorously shaking and rumbling as Beth squirmed while she came.


Everything went still, except for Beth's pulsing Vagina and the sound of her panting. Jim was now half inside of Beth. She removed her hand which held the phone from her cum soaked panty, leaving Jim behind as he stuck there because of her cum, Beth raised the phone, still dripping with cum to her ear. She said in a husky voice while still panting: You…Will never….see….your boyfriend…again.
click.