- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

VORE CENTRIC CHAPTER!!

Sheri looked through the window of her bus at the beautiful carnival outside. there were rides, games, boys, food,friends, everything. Sheri got off the bus and walked towards the carnival.

Sheri was a fat healthy girl around 17 years. Even though she was fat she had a figure to die for. She had the biggest boobs in her class.llight white skin,no freckes or any mark on her face and an ass which would not stop bouncing.She did not have anyshame in flaunting her skin. AND also she was average height. She wore short shorts which displayed her thick thighs and a Tight top which barely held her breasts. 

As she entered she went into a pizza shop and took the menu. As she sat down she called the waitor. The waitor was a young skinny boy.

"Yes Maam, what would you like to have?" asked the waitor.

"umm..I'll have a chicken burristo pizza with the EXTRAS in the sauce and the cheeze and 3 grams seperately. And also a bear.." said Sheri as she handed the menu over to the waitor.

The waitor was in shock.

"Ma..maam..that would cost a 1000 dollars andd some time"

"Yeahh.. i know....i am fucking rich...and The extras is the best part anyway....so be fast!!" she said with an attitude only she understood.

-----------

Kyla was roaming around alone in the carnival with her friend Loola.

They stopped at a tacos joint.

Kyla could smell the chicken the onions the bell peppers and the tinies.

She went up to the counter and said

"One extra spicy taco with 5 extras and a spicy taco with 10? to go please..How much would that be??

The sales woman said 

"That would be 150 dollars."

"Fuck off!!" Loola exclaimed "What are you pricing us for??those fucking extras???what are they even worth!!!just tell me the real price!!"

"Ok maam!! Sorry!!That will be 50" changed the saleswoman.

----------------------

The pizza arrived at the table.As the wiator put the plate Sheeri could smell the delicious cheese the sauce and the extras.

There on the The Cheese were freshly sprinkled tinies looking like freckles to Sheri.

----------

Dan opened his eyes. All her could see was wite. her tried to move but was stuck to something gooey.

He smelled something familiar . It was CHEESE.

"Ohhhh GOD... noooo pls noooooo" he shouted.

He knew this will happend someday but her did not know the day will come so soon.

----------------

Sheri looked at the pizza and saw some of the freckles moving around. She loved this feeling when they were scared of her. she loved to scare these people. Ans=d most importantly she loves to eat the!!!She moved her eye closer and closer to the pizza. Her eye just inches away from the pizza.

"HEY THERE LITTLE PEOPLE...!!WAKE UP AND THERE IS NO USE OF RUNNING.. BECAUSE I AM GOING TO EAT YOU AND YOU CANNOT DO A FUCK ABOUT IT AT ALL. BUT... DO'NT FEEL BAD!!I AM JUST SENDING YOU WHERE YOU DESERVE TO BE. YOU ARE THERE TO SERVE PEOPLE LIKE ME!!SO GET READY AND SHOUT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN."

She said and picked up a slice and bit it into have. The pizza bite went into her mouth and she started to coer it up in her saliva. She started to move it around and then Crunched the bits. She heard a small faint sound of some things breaking. She knew what it was and smiled as she continued on her pizza.

Once she finished her Pizza she burped hard and rubbed her stomack. She just loved the feeling of eating tinies and love the way she destroyed their lives just by a bite.

She called the waitor and asked him for her bill.

She paid 1500 dollars and walked away without the change.!

----------------

Kyla and  Loola finished up their tacos with delicious inch sized Tinies.

Now Kyla and Loola were full and satisfied. They had spicy Tacos so now their mouths burn.

They ignore and head to a ride.

They see a 7D cinema hall. It could fit about 40 people.

They took a ticket and went in.

---------------

Sheri walked around for a while and again started to feel hungry.

"Aww..my fat belly neeeds more....???" she cooed to her stomach.

Her top felt a little tight. She could feel a tingling in her boobs.

Then she felt irritated and removed her top.

She was now only in her BRA with boobs trying to break free.

She threw away her top on the side and walked to a hamburber stall.

Some boys went around her top and picked it up.

Sheri reached the stall an looked at the salesgirl.

She was short,thin and petit.She had some curves but too ess to notice.But Sheri could say one thhing that she was a very very beautifull girl. She was busy in her work. Sheri just stared at her face with beatifull eyes..glossy lips..a small nose and blond hair any women would want.

"UHUM..EXCUSE ME?" Sheri said politely.

The Girl looked up at Sheri and had an open maw.She was staring at the beauty infront of her.

Her mouth was agap ans she stared into the stunning eyes of  Sheri. Her eyes moved to her breasts and her mouth opened another centimeter.

She flicked back

"uhmm IAM SORRY...HOW CAN I HELP YOU MAAM?"

"ITS SHERI FOR YOU....AND I WILL HAVE A TRIPLE LAYERED BEEF CHICKEN BURGER WITH EXTRAS"

said Sheri thinking about the tinies.

The girl typed something on the computer and asked

"WHAT TYPE OF EXTRAS"

SHERI WAS SHOCKED AND HAPPY AS FUCK!!

"YOU HAVE THEM BOTH?? LIKE THE GULLIVERIANS AS WELL?"

A grin came across The girl and she said in a flirtish tone

"NOT NORMALLY BUT...For you SHERI....I'LL GET THEM NOW"

AND They both engrossed into a sensual kiss behnd the stall...

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

THIS WILL BE CONTINUED LATER