- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Anime - Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Hello Everyone, Grimahr here bringing you a surprise gift I hope you enjoy. This was a break from my side project thats kept me away for so long but it was a break well needed. This should be a fun read for all of you anime fans especially those of you who do know of this anime. If you've never seen it I suggest you do. Its well worth the 13 episodes and 2 OVA's and it has been my favorite of this year so far. Now without further adoo~

 

Turn off the lights,

 

get comfy,

 

sit back,

 

and,

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOW!

 

I've missed saying that xD

 

 

“F-F-Foot play…?”

 

“With my feet.”

 

“M-M-Mouth P-Play!”

 

“You go in here.”

 

“I-I-Insertion?!”

 

“It’s like mouth play but down here.”

 

 

Feeling her eyes spinning rapidly, Saikawa panted as she and Kanna looked up the many different words that her guardian had wrote for her maid. She didn’t know what any of them meant but with each search, they did on her computer her face was turning a new shade of red till finally, blood began to dribble from her nose steadily.

It had been about a half an hour since her pale-haired friend had arrived unexpectedly on her doorstep but this morning was beginning to become a complete and utterly bizarre one. Gulping as she felt her feelings flooding out of her, the brunette shivered with excitement as Kanna sat on her lap searching up more and more of the strange terms Kobayashi had written in her drunken state.

Deciphering them was a bit of a challenge but they found a site that seemed dedicated to these types of things… and the results were, unexpected to say the least. Drooling as her mind began going over Kanna’s form towering over her like they had seen from some of the pictures on the giantess website, Saikawa shook her head as she tried to clear her thoughts.

How did things end up like this!? “Next one.” Blinking as she was brought back to the present, Saikawa nodded before furrowing her brow. “Voor, ver? Umm… V-Vore?” Nodding her head as she began typing the word in, Kanna’s cerulean eyes lit up as she saw some of the pictures that followed.

“It’s eating people alive. I can do that.” She mumbled before thinking back to her own world. Peeking over the pale girl’s shoulders, the brunette had to cup her mouth as her eyes lit up again. ‘E-E-Eating me?!’ Shuddering at the thought of a much larger Kanna lowering her past her lips, the younger girl finally couldn’t take it as hearts lined up in her eyes, a gleeful squeal escaping her mouth at the thought. There were so many things she would love to have done to her by the platinum blonde!

Too bad… this type of a thing didn’t exist. Panting quietly beneath her crush, Saikawa looked back at the list she had been given before shaking her head. It seemed her friend had been rather… specific with her request to shrink her, but that just wasn’t possible. So that begged the question, why was she here looking this stuff up with her? N-N-Not that she minded! But still…

“Next one. Saikawa?” Looking back at her friend Kanna blinked quietly as she watched her panting giddily. “T-T-That’s the last one…” She whimpered out before leaning forward to hug Kanna happily. Even if she couldn’t shrink like she wanted her to, it didn’t mean she couldn’t at least pretend or something for her! She’d do anything for Kanna!

“So which ones do you want to try?” Blushing, Saikawa looked back at the paper in hand as she read off a few in her mind that had seemed the most fun. ‘S-S-Smothering could be fun…’ Having Kanna press her into her face… h-her chest… h-h-her butt! Screeching happily as her mind overheated once more, the brunette panted in bliss.

But then again, there was also Foot play… Kissing the blonde's pale feet… a-a-and worshiping her like the goddess she was! Shuddering, Saikawa nodded before biting her lip. Mouth play would be like kissing… right? B-But with her whole mouth instead… She had never kissed Kanna before… w-w-would that count as their first!

“Saikawa…” Blinking, the pinned girl looked up at her friend before blushing heavily from the apathetic look she was being given. “S-Sorry… T-There’s just a lot of options we f-found out… I, I guess maybe… something gentle first like h-h-holding me in your hands would be nice.” It really would be. Being cradled by her friend, and stared at by her large beautiful face, her eyes drinking her in…

Falling back against her chair again blissfully as a vague sigh escaped her lips, little hearts pounded in her eyes again from her imagination. It really was cruel she could never live this fantasy out now. This sounded so amazing!

Tapping her chin, Kanna thought about her request before nodding her head. “Alright, that sounds fun.” Blinking slowly as she felt the gentle weight on her legs lift, Saikawa pouted at Kanna as she hopped off of her. She really liked it when she sat on her. Perhaps smothering her was a better choice after all…

Looking around her friend’s bedroom silently, the Dragon’s slitted eyes scanned the room before they lit up as she spotted what she needed. She wasn’t nearly as powerful as Tohru was so she’d have to borrow some power in order to do this properly. She just hoped it would be enough.

Walking over to a power outlet, the blonde looked at the pronged socket for a moment before turning her head. “Can you turn around please?” Furrowing her brow from her friend’s strange request, Saikawa shrugged before doing as she was told. “I-I guess… why, a-a-are you changing or something?!” She stuttered as a vivid blush dusted her cheeks from imagination.

Shaking her head, even if the brunette couldn’t see, Kanna released a part of her disguise as her tail unrolled from beneath her pink dress. Moving the poofy conduit towards the wall plug, she pressed it into the socket before feeling electricity coursing through her fueling her steadily. Touching her fingers together as a few sparks crackled lightly, the little Dragon nodded before pointing her hand towards her friend.

“Keep your eyes closed until I say so Saikawa.” Frowning the younger girl nodded before stiffening as she felt something vibrating over her skin. ‘Furrowing her brow, the brunette bit her lip as she tried to figure out what she was feeling at the moment. ‘I… I feel kind of, tingly…’

It was a foreign feeling, but, it wasn’t unpleasant. As the strange feeling began to dissipate, the brunette pouted as it left her as abruptly as it came. ‘Weird…’ “Ok Saikawa, you can open your eyes now.” Moving her hands away from her eyes, the younger girl nodded before turning around… however…

Blinking slowly, the child paused as her eyes tried to relay to her brain what she was actually seeing. ‘M-M-My room…’ What happened to her room? It, it was gigantic!? Staggering backward's in shock, the younger girl gawked in disbelief as she turned all around. Her ceiling was hundreds of feet higher than she was. Her bed behind her was the size of a mountain! And… and her friend… her friend was… was…

Looking to Kanna, Saikawa’s face froze as she had to force herself to look higher just to see her. ‘N-N-No way… t-this can’t be real…’ Standing over the little human, Kanna’s face was blank as she watched her friend closely. She didn’t know what to expect, but this was about what she figured would happen.

Since humans didn’t have magic in this world this probably came as a big surprise to her. Shuddering on the floor, the brunette was rendered speechless by the sight of her. ‘K-K-Kanna?!’ She was just so… big! This wasn’t possible! It shouldn't be possible! But… this whole morning… the things they looked up… her friend’s odd request… it was real. She must have shrunk somehow…

And the white haired giantess was looking right down at her… Blushing heavily as her teal eyes looked into Kanna’s azure ones, the brunette was rendered mute. Even her brain was shutting down. She just looked so… so cute standing over her!

Pouting silently as she saw the shocked state her friend was in, Kanna kneeled down over her before lowering her face. “Saikawa, are you scared…?” She didn’t want to scare her friend… Panting slowly as Kanna’s face moved closer to hers, the pale-haired girl's words eventually reached her ears causing the smaller girl to panic now. Of course, she wasn’t scared of her! She was just… surprised…

“N-N-No, of course not! You could never scare me K-K-Kanna… B-But, how did you do this! Why am I s-small?” This was impossible… Feeling her breath hitch as the larger girls hands moved towards her, Saikawa’s mind went blank now as she felt the little Dragon’s fingers wrap around her before she was lifted into the air.

“Saikawa… you’re really cute at this size…” Kanna mumbled as she lifted the frozen girl up towards her face. ‘C-C-Cute?! S-She said I was cute!’ Panting in place as she saw the larger child’s big blue eyes come closer, the brunette was speechless once again. She couldn’t think… she couldn’t speak… she was just to enraptured by her beauty at this size…

“Lady Tohru said I could only do this stuff to someone I really love Saikawa. So that’s why I chose you.” Kanna muttered before moving her hands closer to her face. ‘L-L-Love… s-s-she s-said, l-love…’ As a plushy warmth collided with her face, the shrunken girl screamed in bliss as she felt the pale haired girl pressing her against her supple cheek.

‘S-S-Soft!’ It felt so soft! Nuzzling her friend affectionately, the younger Dragon gently pet Saikawa before pulling away. “This is what you wanted, right?” She said something gentle like holding her. Spasming on her hands, the shrunken girl convulsed in ecstasy as she felt the lingering warmth from the larger girl. She was in heaven…

“Y-Y-Yes… yes… y-yes…” Nodding her head, Kanna moved the smaller girl into one of her hands before pulling out the paper from before. What would be a good thing to do now? There were a lot of options… Scanning the words, her slitted eyes lit up as she saw one that had sounded rather appealing when they had read it.

‘Marking her property…’ Saikawa was hers. She didn’t want to share her after all. Dragon’s didn’t share their mates. Setting the paper aside, Kanna nodded to herself before looking back down at her friend. It seemed she was still high from the affectionate action before.

“Saikawa, take off your clothes.” Feeling herself set down now, the brunette panted happily as she registered her friend's words. ‘Clothes… take off my… c-c-clothes…?’ Blinking slowly, the smaller girl looked up confused before her face lit up red once more.

“W-W-WAIT, W-W-WHAT!?” Tugging on her pink dress, Kanna pulled on her scales as she tried to force them off. It was a good thing she could take them off or she’d be forced to reveal what other things she could do. She wasn’t really ready to tell her friend yet that she was a Dragon…

As the pink tribal attire was tossed to the side, Kanna stared down at what she had left on beneath it before nodding. She still had her underwear that Kobayashi had told her she needed to use and her comfy knee socks she liked. That was enough, right?

She didn’t have a bra on simply because she had never worn one and her bow and hair adornments didn’t need to be removed for what she wanted to do. Nodding to herself, Kanna looked down quietly before frowning. “Why haven’t you stripped yet Saikawa?”

Sputtering and gawking as hearts fought their way into her eyes, Saikawa eventually ended up screaming as she saw the beauty that was her friend bare. Falling back in happiness, the brunette shuddered gleefully. She was just too cute!

Watching her friend writhing on the ground happily, Kanna pouted before reaching for her. “Alright, I’ll strip you then.” Hearing her friend’s words, they didn’t fully register to the happy girl till Kanna’s fingers were already around her. ‘S-S-Strip... m-me…?’

Feeling her face light up now, Saikawa’s eyes widened now at the full implication of what she said became apparent. Looking up in shock, the smaller girl thrashed in Kanna’s hands now, she couldn’t do that to her! “W-W-WAIT, KANNA, H-HOLD ON I DON’T-“Before she could finish her statement, however, the Dragon’s fingers had already pinched the bottom of her pajama bottoms giving them a sharp tug downward.

Feeling her expression go blank, Kanna blinked as she stared down at Saikawa in surprise. Blushing heavily, the younger girl squealed before covering her bare crotch. She had tried to tell her friend that she wore nothing beneath them!

Blinking slowly as her cheeks grew a tad redder, Kanna blushed as well as her mind ingrained the image of the smaller girl’s nakedness into her memory. ‘Wicked…’ Saikawa, however, didn’t nearly enjoy this as much as the white haired dragon had. Feeling tears well up under her eyes, the brunette cried softly as she continued to cover herself.

She saw her naked, this was so humiliating! She hadn’t worn underwear to sleep since she was a toddler… it always felt uncomfortable to her… “Saikawa…” It was wrong to some, but no one in her family knew, well maybe her sister who caught her once when she was changing… but she didn’t think anything of it! “Saikawa…” It wasn’t too weird, was it?! Would Kanna think less of her? Would she think she was gross after seeing that! Would she- “Saikawa!”

Jumping, the smaller girl continued to blush as she stared upwards, Kanna’s big beautiful blue eyes seemingly studying her as she continued to cover herself. “I still need to take off your shirt.” Feeling her face light up, the smaller girl shivered from the seemingly normal tone she had used. Did seeing her naked from the waist down seriously not even phase her?!

Feeling her hands moved away from her nudity, the brunette grew darker as she was forced to undercover herself now. ‘K-K-Kanna…’ Tugging on her pajama top, the little Dragon gently pinched the shirt before pulling it off the brunette as easily as she had with her pants. Feeling the only other garment she had on thrown away now, the smaller girl was rigid.

She was shrunken down… being cradled by her love… and, and completely naked… what was going on today… “Saikawa… you’re so cute.” Stiffening, the brunette looked up as she felt her breath catch in her throat. Looking back into the pale girl’s azure eyes once more, tears quickly swelled up under hers again.

She didn’t think she was weird… a-and she didn’t shun her after seeing her naked. She was just looking at her. ‘A-A-And, and she c-called me c-c-cute…’ She was cute to her… Crying softly as more tears found their way to her eyes, Saikawa nodded before hugging the giantess’s finger. “I-I love you Kanna!”

She really did! Blushing faintly from the unusual display of affection, Kanna nodded before pulling her finger away much to the smaller girl’s dismay. Though, she wasn’t unhappy for long. “I love you to Saikawa.” Leaning down to replace her hand, the little Dragon closed her eyes before pressing her lips into her much smaller face.

Feeling her breath leave her, Saikawa was frozen as she felt it. The warmth of her crush's lips being pressed against her face… Her scent invading her nostrils… T-The sound of Kanna’s voice vibrating against her as… as, as they k-kissed… kissed…

She was kissing her… Falling limply into the white haired girl, Saikawa was motionless as she basked in the feeling. They were kissing… Humming as she kept her face against the smaller girls, Kanna inevitably pulled away with a quiet pop for emphasis before looking back at her friend… though, she didn’t look quite right…

Convulsing weakly as she panted in place the brunette let out quiet raspy coughs as she tried to breathe. Her whole body had completely short-circuited! With swirls in her eyes and a tiny whimper escaping her lips, Saikawa’s lower jaw trembled as she experienced true rapture for the first time in her life. It was like she was touched by an angel. A gigantic, cute, tribal styled angel!

She must have died and gone to Heaven… “Saikawa… are you alright?” Feeling her eyes roll back into place, the younger girl continued to shake as she felt utter contentment from the blonde. “F-F-Fine… j-just, f-f-fine… K-Kanna…”

Nodding her head, the much larger girl continued to stare down at the brunette’s naked body as she felt her own heating up for the first time. ‘I guess this is what it feels like for Lady Tohru…’ She liked it. Her breasts weren’t developed at all, but, neither were hers. But she didn’t care much for what humans looked like, to begin with.

It was just Saikawa she cared about. Seeing her like she was now filled her with a sudden longing deep within her chest. It was beginning to cause the Dragon to shiver. The feeling of want for her was much stronger now than it ever had been before. And she was going to claim her…

“You’re mine Saikawa. I won’t share you with anyone else.” Kanna mumbled before lifting the shrunken girl up to her cheek. Nodding incoherently as she vaguely listened to the younger girl, Saikawa continued to pant as she tried to control herself… but, she couldn’t. They kissed… it was one of her greatest fantasy for so long… and, she just lived it.

‘K-K-Kanna… I-I love you so much…’ She really did… she wasn’t a crush anymore… not after that. Watching as the larger girls face came closer to her, the brunette stiffened expecting another kiss to follow after their first, but, sadly that didn’t happen. Though, she wasn’t as unhappy as she thought she would be with what followed.

Crying out happily as she was pressed into the pale girl’s cheek, Kanna soon began to rub the screaming girl up and down as she tried to force her smell into her. She was going to make sure any other Dragon that came near her would know without a doubt that she was hers.

Crying off and on as her mouth was pressed into and against the giantess’s plushy flesh; Saikawa’s voice eventually gave out as a long steady whine escaped her lips as hearts pounded in her eyes. This was the longest time she had ever spent this close to her love, and, it didn’t look like it was going to end anytime soon.

Pushing her finger into the back of her head gently, Kanna glanced down at her friend before nodding. Pulling her off her face, the little Dragon moved the panting girl under her nose before sniffing her. “No good…” She still smelled like Saikawa. Her scent was pleasant, and she would miss it… but she wanted her to smell like her more than she did herself.

Her cheek just wasn’t doing it though. Her own scent barely stuck to the surface of her skin. It would fade shortly… she needed something more permanent. Blushing a bit, Kanna lifted up her free arm before moving the smaller girl beneath it. “You need to smell like me. I want others to know you’re mine.” Staring forward shakily as her vision blurred, the brunette's cheeks darkened.

‘Hers… s-s-she wants me to be hers…’ It was music to her ears every time she heard her say it. She wanted to make her, hers… Nodding happily as a crooked smile found its way to her lips, the shrunken girl only had a second to process what was happening before it did.

Letting out a muffled cry as she was pressed into the Dragon girl again, the tiny human soon cried out in euphoria as Kanna’s scent began flooding into her nose, invading her every sense. It was so strong! It was heaven!

Pushing the smaller girl into her armpit as she gently stroked her face back and forth, the permanent blush that had sprung over her cheeks only grew as she heard more and more of her friend's happy wails. She really liked it when she did this, didn’t she? She’d have to mark her daily from now on. It would benefit her and make Saikawa happy.

Feeling her lips twitch into a small smile, Kanna pushed Saikawa a little harder into her armpits as she used her body to scrap off her sweat. Her pits weren’t very sweaty but there should be enough to mark her. But… it kind of tickled. “S-Saikawa… please don’t do that…” She could feel something trailing across her skin… something wet…

Panting with her mouth open, the brunette cried in happiness as her tongue lulled out of her mouth on its own. She couldn’t help it! ‘K-Kanna’s skin… h-h-her a-armpits…’ It should have been gross… but her scent was driving her insane! It was like the scent of a thousand flowers blossoming in early spring. Their exotic aroma’s invading her senses and filling her with such a raw feeling of happiness. This was what Kanna did to her!

And the taste… the taste of her s-skin… moaning into her pit as she felt her tongue tingling from the salty flavor, Saikawa continued to cry with joy. She was disgusted by this… by what she was doing… but, she just loved Kanna so much. It, it hurt… her chest, it felt like it was going to burst every time the blonde did something like this to her. She couldn’t take it anymore!

But, she’d have to bare it just a bit longer… Feeling a weight suddenly impact her from behind, all feeling in her body was suddenly the same as she felt a crushing presence all around her. Gawking as an immense heat surrounded her, Saikawa screamed in happiness as she realized just what was going on.

Closing her arm around her, Kanna continued to blush as she wiggled the shrunken girl back and forth. Hopefully, this would be enough. She could still smell the smaller girl through her arm so all she had to do was wait till it was gone and she’d let her out. Maybe, she would build up a sweat too… it looked like Saikawa liked the taste of her skin as much as she did her own.

“Keep wiggling please, I want you to smell like me all over.” Nodding beneath her arm as she heard the muffled voice outside of her humid prison, Saikawa obeyed unquestioningly as her cries of bliss echoed in the tight air pocket of her pit. Kanna’s scent! It was even stronger now! She was being buried alive by her blonde lover!

‘H-H-Heaven… h-heaven…’ She loved this feeling! The crushing presence all around her while claustrophobic was Kanna’s warmth. It was perfection! Feeling her face splashed in the heated darkness, Saikawa’s mouth opened up on its own as she tasted her sweat. Nothing about this situation was bad… she loved it all… but, she didn’t know why. It had to simply be because… it was Kanna doing it to her…

Her Kanna… ‘I-I-I’m h-hers…’ That’s why she was having this done to her… she said so. Hers, all, hers… Shrugging her shoulder as she adjusted her arm occasionally, Kanna’s azure eyes traveled down to her arm as she began sniffing. She couldn’t really smell her much anymore, only herself.

Nodding, the platinum blonde moved her hand under her pit before opening her arm up to catch her… though, her friend didn’t come out like she expected her to. Blinking curiously, Kanna looked at her pit before turning her head.

“Ohhhhhh…” She was plastered to her skin… “Saikawa… are you alright?” Peeling her face off the giantess’s skin, the brunette was dizzy as she felt fresh air assault her. How long was she in there… and, and why was she this sad it ended?

“F-F-Fine… K-Kanna… D-Did it work…?” Was she now h-hers? Sniffing the smaller girl a few times, the Dragon’s eyes soon hardened. She could smell her scent heavily embodying the tiny girl but hers was still present. If she could pick it up other Dragons could too. She had to mark her better…

“No, not yet… you’re not mine yet.” She muttered quietly, a hint of sadness in her tone. Looking up at the blonde's blue eyes in shock, Saikawa sputtered her protests before eeping as she was peeled all the way off by the larger girl.

“So I guess I’ll need to put you here instead.” Blinking slowly as her friend began to sit up, Kanna quickly flopped onto her elbows before raising her rear into the air. Watching the scene in slow motion, the hairs on the back of the shrunken girl's neck started to rise before her face turned an all-new shade of red.

‘N-N-No way! S-S-She c-can’t be serious!’ Hovering Saikawa over her clothed rear, Kanna gently shook her butt in the air before looking over her shoulder. “My scent is strongest here. If I put you in, I’m sure you’ll smell like me afterward's. Here you go Saikawa…” Kanna mumbled before her hand started to descend towards her underwear.

Fidgeting in discomfort, Saikawa sputtered and whimpered now as her eyes began to swirl. This was too much. There was no way her heart could take it being… b-being inside of there! ‘K-K-Kanna’s butt… h-her p-p-perfect and cute tushy!’ She had long wanted to touch it ever since her friend had first come over to her house and played Twister with her that one day but… N-Not like this!

She would be completely engulfed! ‘K-K-Kanna… w-w-wait…’ She wanted to scream to her friend to stop… b-but she just couldn’t. Her voice had abandoned her… and she was forced to watch what was about to happen, even if the sight alone left her in bliss.

Feeling her legs make contact with the Dragon girl’s plump skin, Saikawa wailed happily before she slid downward with a little help from gravity. Feeling the smaller girl fall between her cheeks, Kanna’s face lit up before she gave her rear a wiggle.

“This feels strange… I like it. Do you Saikawa?” Looking back over her shoulder as she felt the smaller girl wiggling between her ass cheeks, Kanna nodded before sitting up on her knees. She needed to be a little careful. There was no telling how durable her friend was at this new size. This was Lady Tohru’s spell after all. But, it seemed like it would make her stronger.

The blonde wouldn’t want to hurt Kobayashi just like she didn’t want to hurt Saikawa. Raising her hands in the air, Kanna moaned quietly as she fell backward's. Bouncing on her butt as she landed, the larger girl wiggled her rear before nodding. She could feel her in her ass now.

Giving her cheeks a clench, Kanna moaned softly as she felt her friend pressed right between them. Now all she had to do was play the waiting game. Her scent would soon take over her. Gulping as she looked upwards in the darkness of her new prison, Saikawa whimpered as she felt her friend's massive cheeks on either side of her.

She was actually inside her underpants! And… and between her butt cheeks… Screaming giddily, the brunette couldn’t help herself as her hands moved forward. Taking a handful of the blonde’s plump flesh, Saikawa groaned. It felt so good between her hands! Sniffing the air, the shrunken girl spasmed shortly thereafter. If she thought her smell was strong before beneath her armpits they had nothing on her butt!

She was being bathed in its scent! ‘S-S-So g-good!’ She could smell her everywhere. It should have smelled bad, horrible even! It was someone’s butt! But Kanna’s was the same flowery aroma as the rest of her skin… or, or like her beautiful multicolored hair! She was being hugged by her lover's butt and bathed in her presence! She could die happy here…

‘E-E-Everything… E-Everything about you is p-perfection Kanna…’ She was in love with a perfect being, and… and she loved her back. Feeling tears falling down her cheeks, Saikawa shook her head. Whether in happiness or not she couldn’t say. She just didn’t feel she deserved being with her… with her Kanna.

As a drop of liquid impacted with her forehead, Saikawa slowly looked up as she was brought out of her self-pity, before sputtering as another drop landed directly on her face. Coughing as a salty taste entered her lungs, the shrunken girl drank Kanna’s sweat before clenching her eyes.

The area around her was starting to heat up… and, and she could feel the pressure beginning to tighten as well. What was going on?! Blushing as she felt her butt repeatedly groped and moved around, Kanna hung her head before lifting her rear an inch before dropping it back down. She didn’t like that feeling.

Bouncing on top of Saikawa gently, the larger Dragon girl hummed as she enjoyed the action. It was kind of fun playing with Saikawa this way. She could see why Kobayashi might like it now. Her friend definitely seemed to be enjoying it.

Raising her butt up and dropping it again, Kanna looked over her shoulder before wiggling her cheeks back and forth as she started to grind against the wooden floor. Hopefully, this didn’t bother Saikawa. She didn’t want to do anything she didn’t like but she had to make sure her scent was imprinted into her. She had stopped smelling the smaller girl about five minutes ago but she wanted to be 100% certain this time around.

Coughing and gasping for air as the pressure around her suffocated her, Saikawa sputtered and spit up more of Kanna’s sweat as her salty fluids dropped onto her face. Sweat was beading on the pale girl's ass and dripping down her crack… right into her. ‘K-K-Kanna, p-please!’ She was torn. She couldn’t breathe! But.. she was being bathed again by her love.

She didn’t know if she wanted it to stop or not! Groaning as she was squeezed again, the smaller girl braced herself before yipping as the larger girl slammed her butt on her once more. She had begun to get the hang of what to do when that happened. The first time Kanna had dropped her butt on her she hadn’t been prepared and it had slapped her in the face… but, that helped her find out she liked it when her love was rough with her… The more you know…

She hated pain, and it wasn’t like she liked it… but it was still KANNA! Anything she did to her she could forgive. She just loved her that much… Coughing as another bead of sweat rolled onto her face, Saikawa panted as she felt her body beginning to overheat.

It wasn’t just the humid pressure all around her… she felt hot. Her whole body was being engulfed, and it didn’t even come close to the fire she felt in the pit of her stomach. It was scalding her and causing… something to stir. She didn’t know what it was. But… s-she kind of liked it… especially when she remembered it was Kanna doing this to her.

Crying out as she was ground into the floor, the brunette's face was smothered against the pale girls rear once again before releasing her after a few moments. This was too much… it really was. Feeling the wiggling beginning to die down between her cheeks, Kanna pouted before lifting her butt up again.

Fifteen minutes should be long enough she figured. Too bad it had to end. She really liked it while I lasted. Moving her hand past the hem of her panties, the little Dragon fished around in her crack for a moment before tugging on her friend.

Gasping for air as she was released from her fleshy confinement, Saikawa groaned as she felt the cold assault her. As much as it had bothered her… she wanted to go back… back to being surrounded by Kanna…

Moving the panting girl under her nose, the blue-eyed child sniffed her a few times before nodding for certain. “Alright, now you belong to me Saikawa. My scent is all I can smell on you. No one else can claim you.” She muttered quietly, a happy blush dusting her cheeks as she finally claimed her longtime friend.

She had often rubbed against her to do just that but it was never a permanent thing. Though, it didn’t seem like many others wanted her like she did. But, that was ok. She was hers after all. Looking up shakily as her eyes spun around, Saikawa shuddered as she looked into the blonde's big cerulean ones.

“I-I-I’m… Y-Yours…?” Nodding her head, the little Dragon soon smiled as she saw tears dripping down her cheeks, a large smile forming over her friends face as she looked up at her. “I-I’m yours… I-I’m always your's Kanna!” She wanted to be hers forever!

Moving Saikawa towards her lips, the shrunken girl didn’t even brace herself as joy escaped her mouth once more already knowing what was about to happen again. Pushing the brunette into her lips, Kanna moaned softly as she gave her friend a deeper kiss than before.

She was really happy to. Basking in the pleasure she felt, Saikawa was elated as she felt her whole body tingling. All her fantasies, in some warped or bizarre way, were being fulfilled today by Kanna. By the time she woke up until they point they had reached now she had never dreamed of being able to be held like this… so tenderly and comfortingly… as, as they kiss…

It was pure and utter bliss. Nothing her friend could do from this point on could possibly top this feeling. She was just completely and unfathomably content-. Growing rigid, Saikawa stiffened as she felt something wet and warm travel up her face.

‘W-W-What…?’ Opening her eyes back up, the smaller girl shivered as she saw Kanna’s tongue extended from her mouth. ‘D-D-Did… did she just l-lick me!’ Crying out happily as jubilation filled her, the shrunken girl shuddered with joy. She was so cute when she did that to her!

Rolling her tongue around in her mouth, the pale-haired Dragon tasted her friend as she acquired her new flavor. She had a different one now that her scent had been ingrained into her skin. She kind of liked it. “I want to taste you Saikawa…”

Looking up timidly as her teal eyes met with the giantess’s azure ones, Saikawa gulped before nodding, her heart beginning to quicken its beating once again. “T-Taste… me. P-Please, do whatever you want to me!” She didn’t care! She just wanted to make Kanna happy… like she was making her now with her every action…

Nodding, the larger Dragon closed her eyes before opening her mouth wide. Watching the scene in front of her unfold, a shiver of apprehension took hold of her now. She trusted her… but this was kind of intimidating. Watching as she was moved closer to Kanna’s open mouth… P-Past her perfect teeth… n-n-next to her p-pink and puffy t-t-tongue…

Panting as she feeling between her legs returned, Saikawa whimpered as she was pushed inside. She didn’t know what it was but it kept returning. And, it was starting to itch and burn. Forcing the smaller girl into her mouth, Kanna squished her in before pulling her hands back.

Closing her lips around her, the pale-haired Dragon blinked slowly before she began to taste it. ‘Saikawa…’ She had her best friend inside her mouth, and… she tasted really good. Licking around the squirming object on her tongue, the younger girl smiled slowly as she heard a scream of happiness come from inside her mouth.

It was good she wasn’t the only one who liked this. She wanted to make Saikawa just as happy as Lady Tohru did Kobayashi. Crying out blissfully as she was batted back and forth by the giantess’s colossal tongue, Saikawa writhed in euphoria.

Her whole body was just as big as Kanna’s tongue! And she was being rolled around on it, inside her mouth! This was a perverse fantasy she never even dreamed of but she was happy to experience it! Feeling herself raised and pinned to the roof of her mouth, the little brunette continued to pant as she felt her legs beginning to spasm.

‘K-Kanna… y-y-you’re bathing me!’ Her saliva, it was getting into her every crack and crevice! Tasting the larger girls spit in her mouth, Saikawa wailed as she clung to the Dragon girls tongue. She was being cleansed in Kanna! She never wanted this to end. Plus… p-plus… she was doing something to her…

Whimpering as her chest began to tingle each time she felt her friends pink appendage brush against her chest, the shrunken human bit her lip. That same feeling between her legs… it was getting hotter. ‘K-K-Kanna…’ It hurt…

Moving a shuddering hand down as she was rubbed back and forth in the girl's humid mouth, Saikawa touched the spot between her legs before stiffening. Sniffling slowly, the younger girl curled up before giving her burning skin another touch… and another… and another…

Moaning quietly, Saikawa panted as she felt her fingers digging into her quim on their own. She didn’t know what this was… b-but it felt good. It felt really good. Especially when she thought about… ‘K-Kanna…’ As if hearing her thoughts, Saikawa screamed in ecstasy as the Dragon’s tongue shoved her face first into the bottom of her jaw as her tongue began lapping at her thighs.

Did she know to!? Wiggling on the floor back and forth as her tongue dug into her friend, Kanna blushed heavily as she felt a strange feeling overtake her. ‘Lady Tohru, what is it…’ She wanted to know. Something was tickling her insides. It felt strange. But… it wasn’t all unpleasant.

Puffing out her cheeks a bit to give her shrunken friend more space, Kanna continued to suck on her as she tried to savor her as much as possible. But, she didn’t like her location much… Standing up abruptly, the little Dragon girl moved over to her friend’s bed before flopping on top of it.

Snuggling into her covers, the pale-haired girl breathed deeply as she smelled her scent. Her, Saikawa… She was hers now… and she’d make sure everyone knew it. Furrowing her brow, the blue-eyed girl glanced down to her mouth before giving her friend another lick where she just had. Something tasted different.

It wasn’t the same salty taste of her skin. It was more, creamy and exotic. It didn’t taste like Saikawa, but… it came from her so it had to be. Digging her tongue into the spot she had first found it, the larger girl listened closely as screams rung out from her mouth. Whatever she was doing it seemed the brunette liked it at least. Closing her azure eyes, Kanna nodded as she clung to one of the pillows beside her, her tongue getting to work. She wanted more…

Screaming at the top of her lungs as she was pushed into the floor of the larger girls mouth, Saikawa wailed in feelings she didn’t even know anymore. Crying hysterically as Kanna’s tongue bore between her legs, the brunette ground against it. It felt so good!

That itching feeling, Kanna was scratching it with her tongue and it felt like heaven! ‘K-K-KANNA, P-PLEASE, D-DON’T STOP!’ She was wrong, she was in heaven! Biting her knuckle as she tried to quiet herself, the younger girl shook her head knowing it was impossible. Whatever the pale girl was doing to her… it was just too much!

Screaming again as a jolt ran up her spine, Saikawa wiggled and squirmed as she was repeatedly pushed into the Dragon’s gums, her tongue bouncing her back and forth as she drove it into her. up down, left right, it didn’t care. It was like it had a mind of its own. But, it knew where to go.

Crying in a puddle of saliva and tears, Saikawa hyperventilated now as she felt her legs turning to jelly. She could barely move. Kanna had complete control of her! And that made her ache even more! ‘Y-Y-YES! I-I-I’M KANNA’S!’ She was completely and utterly hers!

Stiffening, Saikawa whimpered before the loudest scream of all came out of her mouth. Crying in ecstasy as she felt something coming out of her, the brunette bucked wildly into the larger girls tongue as she felt her very first orgasm of her life. It felt so good! She didn’t understand it, but it felt so good!

Grunting in discomfort now as she was pinned next to Kanna’s teeth, the smaller girl panted as her friend's tongue began furiously grinding against her private parts. ‘N-N-No, K-Kanna! I-Its dirty!’ Something just came out!

But, it didn’t seem like she minded… in fact, her tongue was going wild! Hearing a loud moan echoing all around her, Saikawa stiffened. Her voice, it was so loud! Shivering as she was reminded just how small she truly was now, the shrunken girl shuddered before blushing harder.

Shivering in delight as she tasted it now, Kanna’s eyes opened slowly as she savored the taste. ‘Saikawa… you taste really good…’ She wanted to keep eating it… she wanted to keep eating her. Blinking softly, Kanna nodded before leaning up. She wanted more...

Feeling the much larger tongue slowly retreat under her, moving her back on top of it instead of the other way around, Saikawa panted lightly as she rested on her back. Was it over? That had been the most intensive thing she had ever experienced. P.E. had nothing on it! And… and it was more fun since it was Kanna who did it to her…

Feeling herself slowly started to slide back and forth, Saikawa groaned before looking around. Was she moving on her own? Feeling the ground beneath her slipping, the brunette soon scowled before eeping as she was sent backward's.

Looking around frantically now, the shrunken girl looked forward before her voice left her. Staring directly in front of her, was Kanna’s throat. She was at the back of her mouth… ‘W-W-Wait… K-Kanna…’ She wouldn’t really, e-eat her… would she…?

Paling as she continued to slide down, for the first time since she had been shrunken, Saikawa let out a scream of fright as she fell downward. Clawing at her tongue, the brunette tried to stay put, but… it was too slimy. “K-K-KANNA?!”

Screaming as she fell all the way back, the shrunken girl felt her grip slipping before her fingers finally came loose. Crying out as she was sent backward, the younger girl screamed as she began to fall down…

‘K-Kanna… w-wait…’ Crying in her throat, Saikawa whimpered as she watched her head beginning to sink past the small opening that made up her throat. This wasn’t accidental… she could feel her friend’s throat all around her, trying to swallow her… she was trying to eat her…

Shuddering, the shrunken human felt conflicted for more than one reason. But… that didn’t stop her as her hands opened on their own. ‘F-For you…’ She’d do anything for Kanna… even be her food… Gulping, the pale-haired Dragon blinked slowly as she felt Saikawa fall down her throat.

Touching the outside of her neck, the indifferent girl hummed. ‘Smooth texture with a salty coating…’ It was strange to eat a human. But, perhaps that was just her Saikawa’s flavor. She did like it though… Lying back on her bed, Kanna shifted around before looking down at her stomach now, curiosity getting the better of her. Did she like it to?

Sputtering in discomfort, Saikawa panted as she was squeezed on all sides, an immense pressure suffocating her in every direction. Sliding downwards as her friend's slimy canal directed her, the brunette soon felt her feet poking through something.

Kicking her legs frantically, the shrunken girl screamed as she was suddenly airborne before splashing into something. Coughing as she surfaced, Saikawa spat out the foul-tasting fluid as tears streamed from her eyes. ‘S-She ate me… I-I’m her f-food…’

It hurt her… she thought she was hers. Clutching her arms as she looked around the darkness that was her loves stomach, the brunette shook her head. ‘S-So this is Vore…’ It was terrifying. She could smell the foul scent around her… one that she couldn’t believe came from Kanna. The ground was also pulsing beneath her submerged feet. No, it wasn’t pulsing… it was beating…

Looking around as she heard the faint thumping noises, Saikawa shuddered as she soon realized what it was. ‘I-I can hear her heartbeat… I-I really am in her… I-I’m inside of Kanna…’  Cupping her chest, the smaller girl quivered as she felt her legs buckling under her, her face heating up now.

She was in her… She was one with her Kanna. But… not for long… Whimpering louder, Saikawa soon began to cry now as she fell against one of the walls closest to her. She didn’t want to be food, she wanted to be Kanna’s! But… apparently, that’s not what her friend saw her as…

“A-Am I really just food to her…?” hearing a loud gurgling all around her, Saikawa blinked slowly before screaming as the stomach acid at her feet began to rise. “N-N-NO, NO!” She wasn’t ready! She didn’t want to die! Screaming in the pool of rising fluid, the shrunken girl thrashed around frantically but it wouldn’t stop!

“K-KANNA, KANNA HELP ME, PLEASE! I’M SORRY! PLEASE DON’T EAT ME!” She didn’t care what she did to make her friend do this to her, but she wasn’t ready to die! Rising with the liquids, Saikawa was soon forced against the roof of the larger girls stomach before her head was pressed into her spongy tissue.

Crying hysterically, the younger girl was about to scream again before her head was fully submerged… but she didn’t get the chance. Coughing as she continued to rise past Kanna’s stomach, Saikawa wailed as she was forced back up the tight canal she had come in through. What was going on!

Being squeezed on all sides once more, Saikawa began to grit her teeth now from the smothering feeling before screaming as she collided with something hard. Groaning softly, the smaller girl gripped her head in pain before yipping as whatever it was she had collided with gave way beneath her…

Opening her mouth over her cupped hands, Kanna stuck her tongue out as she let the brunette fall safely off it and into them. Plummeting into her soft skin, Saikawa landed gently in the larger girl’s palms as she tried to regain her senses. She had been drowned, squeezed, blinded, and hit pretty hard… what happened to her?

“Saikawa…” Stiffening, the trembling girl slowly began to rise now as she regained her senses. Looking around slowly, her eyes scanned her room. She was back in her room… a-and on her bed… being held by… “K-K-Kanna…”

Staring up at the quiet girls big blue eyes, the shrunken girl began to whimper before finally bursting into tears. “KANNA!” Blinking as she watched her friend clinging to her hand, the pale-haired Dragon turned her head curiously. What was she doing?

Nuzzling her lover for dear life, Saikawa continued to cry as she hugged her fingers. She had been so scared! She… she didn’t want to die. Not when she could keep spending time with her… her Kanna… Feeling something touch her back tenderly, Saikawa screeched before writhing once she felt it gently stroking up and down her back.

“I wouldn’t have kept you there Saikawa. I just wanted to try it. I love you.” Kanna mumbled before gently patting the shrunken girl on the head. Saikawa was hers and hers alone. She would do whatever she wanted to her and let her do whatever she wanted to her in return. But, she wouldn’t harm her. She loved her too much to let something happen to her.

Crying softly, the brunette nodded as she felt her heart aching. She said it again… love. Clinging to her hand harder, Saikawa cried into her as she buried her face in the blonde’s hand. “I-I LOVE YOU TO KANNA!” She didn’t care… she didn’t care anymore. She just wanted to be with her always! She was hers…

“Saikawa…” Nodding silently as she continued to cry, the brunette smiled sadly as she continued to nuzzle her gentle giant. She was hers… her… always and forever hers… and she’d do anything she wanted to her. J-Just so long as she didn’t have to get eaten again. That had been terrifying! Her heart couldn’t take it!

 

“Can I swallow you again Saikawa? I liked your taste…”

 

“O-O-OF COURSE!!!”

 

Blinking slowly, the shrunken girl stiffened as her eyes began to bead. ‘W-W-What did I just s-say…?’ Looking up at her white-haired lover, Saikawa began to whimper. She couldn’t say no… she just couldn’t…

 

She was in for a very long and strange journey from here on out… their, journey...

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Hey Tohru, are you going to come out today or did I waste the trip coming over here for nothing? Tohru?” Looking back and forth over Kobayashi’s apartment, Lucoa frowned as she tried to figure out what her friend was doing. Shouta was with his parents today and she didn’t have anything to do now…

Pouting as she waited for her fellow Dragon to show herself, the door to the apartment opened drawing the blonde's attention over to the entrance. “Huh? Hey is that you Kobayashi?” Watching as Kanna walked in instead, the older Dragon waved down at her before flashing her a warm smile.

“Hey, Kanna, where have you been? I can’t seem to find anyone to talk to today.” She grumbled before furrowing her brow as she watched the younger Dragon chewing on something. “Hmm? Did you find something yummy? Oh, do you want to share it with me?” Lucoa chuckled before pouting further as Kanna stepped past her shaking her head.

“Well fine, be that way. So mean!” Moving over to the older woman, Kanna paused as she looked up at her before pointing to her mouth. “Huh? What’s up? Did you change your mind or something? I was only kidding-“ Pausing as Kanna’s lips parted, the blonde's eyes widened in surprise as she saw what it was she had been sucking on.

“OHHeheheheeheeeeeeeee” Closing her mouth to silence the loud wails of pleasure, Kanna nodded at the now dumbfounded blonde before making her way towards her bedroom. She wanted to play more with Saikawa now that she got home.

As the door to her room closed, Lucoa paled as she tried to process what she had just seen. “H-H-Hey Tohru… I think Kanna’s trying to eat someone, should we be concerned…?” Hearing the door to her friend’s room finally open, Quetzalcoatl looked to her fellow Dragon as she adjusted her outfit.

“S-Sorry about that… I just wanted to play a little longer with Miss Kobayashi.” Tohru moaned, a thin trail of drool escaping past her lips. These last couple days had been some of the best in her life! Frowning as she tried to put two and two together, the older Dragon nodded before crossing her arms.

“So the new fad is shrinking people down or something? What’s going on with Kobayashi and Kanna’s... friend?” scratching the back of her head sheepishly, Tohru chuckled before shaking her head. “No that’s not it. I just shrunk down Miss Kobayashi because she secretly likes it and Kanna stole my idea to try with her friend. Apparently, all humans in this world like it when you shrink them down and play with them. But whatever Kanna’s doing is nothing like what I and Miss Kobayashi have. I shower her with my love!” Tohru chirped giddily as her tail began to swing back and forth frantically.

Furrowing her brow, Lucoa sighed before shaking her head. She wasn’t so sure of that. Kanna’s little friend looked really… happy? “So do all humans really like to be played with when there small or something? That’s so strange.”

Nodding her head, Tohru laughed before making her way to the kitchen. “Yes, it is! But I don’t care! I get to play with my little Kobayashi all I want! W-Well… s-she plays with me to mostly… B-B-But I could if I wanted to!” Tohru blushed before shaking her head.

“S-Sorry to ask this… b-but can we hang out another time? I-I really want to get back to Miss Kobayashi. S-She needs her loyal and faithful maid to fulfill her every desire… especially the carnal ones!” Tohru snickered gleefully before making a beeline towards her bedroom.

Raising her finger in the air to speak, Lucoa was soon shut out as the door was shut leaving her alone once more. Frowning, the blonde Dragon sighed before standing up. There was no use being here if all her friends were busy with their shrunken escapades. Who would have thought Humans liked that kind of thing, it was strange indeed.

As she made her way to the door, however, Lucoa paused before feeling her own cheeks dust over. ‘I wonder if Shouta baby would like it if I shrank him to…’ Shrugging, the younger woman smiled before making her way out of the apartment.

 

It was food for thought to say the least…

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thank you all for reading, I hope to be back soon with more glorious GTS love but for now I'll tip my hat to you all.

 

See ya around!