- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When we last left off, we were presented with a new challenge to both John and Aaron, Food.  It is now up to John and Aaron to be able to take advantage of this.  Will this prove successful?  Read on and find out what truly happens.

 

John and Aaron has been expecting food to come down, but they did not know when. 

*Looking at his watch* “God damit Am.  Can you just fucking eat already? Jesus!”  As if he had been God himself, for once, something actually went their way.  Seconds after this statement, broken-down pieces of lettuce, tomato, ect.  Began to rain down. 

“It’s… beautiful…” Aaron spoke while staring upward at the approaching food. 

“Are you dumb?  Get to cover, this isn’t the first time you’ve experienced your sis eat something.  If we are going to make it out alive through you’re “Idea,” then we need to do this perfectly.  Any fuck ups, then it will be game over for us.  Capeesh?”  John looked towards Aaron, noticing that he completely zoned out what he just said.  “God damit AARON!”

 

“Whahuh?  Oh oh right, let’s get this show on the road,” Aaron said unenthusiastically. 

 

“Uh huh.”  Rolling his eyes back at Aaron.  Both boys set their plan into work.  As piece after piece fell into their chamber, they each made a net with their arms together, catching the falling broken-down pieces and placing them in a pile in the corner of the stomach. 

 

“Is she ever going to stop eating?” Aaron shouted.  As shown previously, when Aaron said a rhetorical question, it had been granted.  This time, he was not quite as fortunate.  Yes, the food then stopped raining down, but a new, all too familiar liquid came rushing down yet again. 

“Soooooooodaaaaaaa!!!” Both boys shouted in unison as they dove under their pile of food for protection.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Mmmhhh Mhhh Mhhhh, this sandwich sure is great!  Amy shouted as she continued to shove the oversized burrito into her mouth over and over, bite after bite. 

 

“Amy, we’re in no rush, you don’t need to shove it all down haha.”

 

“You’re right, you’re right.”  Amy replied defeatedly, as she was eager to continue eating the sandwich.  But she knew that Madison was indeed right.  So with that said, she placed down her sandwich, which still had a whole half remaining, and instead traded with the soda.  Picking it up, she placed the straw gently to her plush lips, her red fingernail brushing upon them as she did so.  Giving an almighty slurp to start, she began to make up for the excessive eating instead with excessive drinking.

 

“You sure know how to eat!” Madison said with a chuckle. 

 

“You bet I do!” Amy said back, laughing too as she continued to enjoy her delicious meal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The same thought came to Aarons mind, Amy sure does like to eat. 

“Aaron! Aaron!  Are you okay?”  Aaron heard John say as he returned to reality.

 

“Yeah Yeah I’m alright, just there is so much liquid!  There is still more coming down now.  Wait a minute, look at our food pile!”

 

Both boys stared, soon noticing that the food pile was floating on the massive liquid due to its denseness, and was almost nearing the bottom flap of the esophagus.

“Aaron, it looks like it’s a change of plans now.  Now we are going to do plan B: stack the food and climb her esophagus.  If we do that, hopefully we could get coughed out.” John said confidently.

“Alright, that sounds good.  Now, less talking and more GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!”  Aaron shouted in response. 

With a new idea imprinted in both of their minds, they set back to work on their long, adventurous journey: out of the beautiful sister of Amy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ahhhh,” Amy sighed as she rested her left hand on her grumbling stomach, using her right hand to continue to take bites out of her sandwich.  She has now put a good dent in the sandwich, with only a few bites left.  Meanwhile, Madison was already done with her salad, instead, just sitting back, watching Amy take each bite.  How does she do it? Madison thought to herself.  I mean I too have a good metabolism, but that?  She could swallow two bowling balls and she would look exactly the same.  Even from across the table, she could hear the constant grumble erupting from Amy’s stomach.  It was then that she noticed a look of concern appear on Amy’s face.  Amy stopped eating and chewing.  Madison noticed that a large lump of food was struggling to go down her throat.

 

“Amy drink your soda!” Madison shouted. 

 

Amy quickly tried to drink her soda, attempting to force the food to go down.  Originally this did not work as the food began to approach the entrance of the mouth, but Amy continued swallowing until it eventually all went back down.  “Ughhhh, I think I’m done with my lunch” Amy said after that short ordeal, taking another sip from her coke.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More and more food rained down, allowing the two boys to climb higher and higher on the food pile, eventually reaching the bottom part of the esophagus.

 

“Hey look, there is a big piece of food stuck up there, let’s try and push it back up.”  Aaron shouted.  Both boys took hold of the piece and began shoving it back where it came from.  Despite the constant rocking and failing attempts of swallows made by Amy, they managed to overcome the massive piece and make it to Amy’s tongue.  Without second thought, both dived to the side of the mouth, out of harm’s way.  This proved successful as seconds later, the food broke free and went rocking back down towards their previous “home.” 

 

“That… was close,” John said exhaustedly as he layed back right next to Amy’s molars.  Both sat back peacefully as they continued to see the mouth open with liquid following through.  It was finally nice for both of the boys, as despite them not being completely “free,” both are now in a spot a lot more safe compared to the other location.  As they rested, they began to study their surroundings.  Rows of teeth outlined the gum, serving almost as chandeliers. 

 

“Okay, we made it out of the hard part, but we aren’t quite safe yet,” Aaron spoke softly, still raddled from the previous events.

 

“No shit.  We need to both figure out a game plan to get out of Amy’s mouth safe, as well as get the attention of Amy… or wait, who’s that other girl…” It was then that John’s mouth dropped open.  Madison: John’s long time crush was present right out of Amy’s mouth, vertical towards them.  “We need to get Madison’s attention.”

 

“Uh, one problem, do you have any ideas in that big brain of yours on how we could do that?” Aaron said mockingly at John. 

 

“I was the one who came to save you, could you at least show me some respect.  Gosh.  Okay, here is what I had in mind.  We need some sort of object to enter, maybe her fingernail, maybe if she is putting on lipstick, or if a hair gets in her mouth, something like that.” 

 

“Well, none of us are God.  We got lucky with the sandwich.  Who knows if we will get lucky a second time.  We are moving forward by a win or go home type of scenario.  We had one shot to get out of the stomach, in this case, we succeeded.  Now, we need to get out of her mouth.  We cannot just keep waiting.  The longer we wait, the more likely we are to enter that horrendous pit yet again.  If we are going to attempt an idea, it needs to be available now.”  Aaron said in response.

 

John knew that Aaron did have a point, but he quickly realized a major flaw in that.  “So we are just supposed to dolphin dive out of here?  Your sister is constantly moving her mouth, if we aren’t careful and just try and exit right away, we will be chewed to shreds by her massive teeth.  We have already overcome enough just die like that.  I agree, being patient is dangerous, but just charging is instant death.  But if you insist…”

 

“You’re right, you’re right.  I shouldn’t be doubting you, you are a genius after all, like honestly.  But if we end up waiting for god knows how long, I will jump out.  Spending a whole day within your own sister does a lot to you man, I honestly want out, and I know you do too.” Aaron spoke softly. 

 

“Alright, I’ve got something else.  You may not like it, but this is what you asked for: something quick.  What we could do is use some of the food still lodged in her gum and try and place it near her teeth.  By doing this, odds are she will probably stick a finger in to get it unlogged.  That will be our getaway.  Once she puts her finger in, we will crawl under her nail, this keeping us protected.  It is from there that we could continue to improvise.  That’s all I got.”  John said staring at the ground (which was her gum.) 

 

“Perfect, just perfect.  I should have more hope in you, I’m sorry. Anyway, look over there,” *Points to the left side of her gum, this being where a big chunk of meat was left from the sandwich*, “that will serve as our bait.  Let’s do this!”  To be continued...

 

Chapter End Notes:

For once throughout our story, our two main characters have finally managed to end a chapter with hope.  Although there still is much to go, slowly, they are beginning to make it back to freedom yet again… hopefully.  Don't forget, Reviews are always highly incurraged and appriciated.  Thanks!