- Text Size +

"I'm going out!" She barked as they started to curl her hair up into a ponytail, applying a dark purple lipstick, "I want outfit 9."

Outfit 9 was rare, it meant she was going to the local club to pick up some new clients. It also meant they had a vaugely nice day off, while she 'worked'. 

She finished by pulling a short black lace dress over her lingerie and rolling the tights up her long, toned legs. She then padded along her shoes cupboard, staring longingly at her different shoes. 

Finally she stopped next to her boots section, glancing from knee high boots to ankled stilletos. Finally she stopped by her stilletoed high grey boots, pulling them off the shelf and slowly zipping them up to her thighs. 

She then grabbed her bag and stalked out, the door. The girls all glanced at eachother and let out a long breath to go and tell the others the good news. 

~~~

A loud bang echoed through the house followed by a man growling loudly, "Make them worship you..."

"I am in control submissive, not you. I choose. What happens between us is mine." Charlotte's voice was both sweet and sour, like molten gold. Dangerous but alluring. 

All the smalls shot into their quarters to escape her clicking boots, but they knew from her voice they were in trouble. Deep trouble. 

"Get here." She called, both the submissive man and a handful of smalls shot over to her. "Get on your knees, all of you." She stood proudly in the corridor as the smalls sunk into immediate kneels by her feet. The man sank down slower. 

"Kiss my feet." She demanded and all of them obeyed, crawling forward like slaves and kissing at her boots. She grinned, she felt like a goddess at heart right now. 

The man groaned as Charlotte pressed her shoe into his head, forcing his forehead to the ground. The smalls all started to kiss more and more violently until one of them headbutted her toe. 

"Ouch." She yelled kicking them away, even though it didn't hurt. She picked up the man and shook him, "You stupid idiot. You hurt me on purpose you wretch." 

She then pulled her foot out of her boot and dropped him in, the satisfying crack as he fell to the bottom. She then slipped her foot back in, his body cracking under her weight. 

He yelled but she didn't notice, instead she forced the man to crawl along the floor and into her room. The man in her boot screaming as she walked. 

When she finished with her submissive she closed the door and shook the man out of her boot. He landed on the floor, bloody and covered in sweat. A few other smalls rushed forward to help him and Charlotte ignored them. 

"SMALLS!" She screamed, "I need somebody to wash my feet." She sat on the sofa and put her feet up, her stockings were all sweaty from leather boots and nobody wanted to go near them. 

"GET HERE!" She bellowed again, and three men arrived. "Lick them clean you worthless wretches." She pointed her toes at them as they crept over, each of them regretting even turning up. 

The bravest one stuck his tongue out and vaugely touched the sole of her sweaty foot. He nearly gagged at the smell but continued to tentively lick at her sole. The others slowly joined in, attempting not to breathe as much as possible. 

"Hurry up, do it properly or I throw you into the fun room." 

At that they began to mop up all the sweat and dirt of her feet with their small mouths. Licking and sucking until every single bit of her stockings were clean. 

She smiled and flicked them away, rolling her stockings down her legs and flicking them at them. One landed on their head and he got caught in the net. 

"Oh look, I caught a ickle smally." She taunted in a fake baby voice. She picked the stocking up and the small fell into the end of the foot. Getting caught up in the smelly, sweaty foot of the tight. 

"Oh I have an idea!" She laughed and put her foot into the tight material, squishing him between the fabric and her damp foot. 

She then danced about, the man being squished over and over by her rotating toes and feet. Her bouncing making his arms move in ways he didnt know they did. 

Finally she claimed she was tired and dumped her stockings to go to bed. The man lay, tangled in the fabric, his whole body smelling of foot. 

He felt so small right then. 

And she felt very very powerful. 

Chapter End Notes:

What did you think of her forcing them to worship her? Or what about the small trapped in the tights... Let me know in a review