- Text Size +

It was the day of punishment.

Charlotte found a stunning gold and black piece for the special day, and nearly laughed as she walked through the kitchen to the smalls all making her breakfast and organising food for the party in a few hours’ time.

She was in such a good mood that she had fed a rouge stray to the cat for entertainment, it was one of those days, but she loved days like this. Everyone cowered for fear from her clicking heels and glistening dress, from her perfect smile and dangerous eyes. Days like today the tips at work were phenomenal and the customers secured for life.

But not today, not today was a day for gaining customers and ruining three more pathetic smalls who disobeyed her. The three wrecks that one week ago tormented her beautiful cat, that set out to ruin her rules which she had put in place for their own good, and the wretches had ruined that order.

The smalls rushed around her all day, falling over each other to get out of her way and obey her every requirement. Today was something everyone dreaded, including the three wrecks in her handbag unconscious currently.

They had names but Charlotte didn’t feel the need to know them anymore, they would be dead or gone within the day.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my favourite part of the day!” Charlotte stood up at the head of the table and every head turned to her, “All we need is for everyone to follow me to the garden where I have arranged a very special auction and entertainment for us all follow me!” She clicked away confidently, the men falling after her as much as the smalls normally did. She was always in control even if they thought they were!

This thought made her laugh and then shake the three men awake in the small clutch, she heard their yells and exclamations as they woke up and so she shook them violently to be silent.

The smalls maze came into view, it was fairly easy to navigate but still challenging enough to make it a sport. Everyone gathered around to watch and Charlotte gestured around,

“This is a maze for the three disobedient midgets in my bag, they will race for the finish and then will be auctioned off to the highest bidder to do whatever you please with them. They have no name…”

A small gasp came from the door where a few smalls were hiding to listen in.

“… And can be killed for all I care. So, do you want to play?”

Everyone cheered enthusiastically as Charlotte dropped the men into the entrance of the maze. The stumbled up, completely disorientated, but quickly got the message. They ran off their separate ways, all falling into things and being flicked by the people around the edge as they went.

It took them 5 minutes of running for one to find the exit run, which was a long alley which went three of four times around the edge so people could bet as he ran. The winner was a man and his wife,

“May I torture him?” The lady grinned, “My shoes are awfully sore and need an insole.”

-------

He kept running, he must be near the end by now surely, he looked around desperate for an exit as he ran, the ground suddenly changed, and the walls.

Was he near the exit? Was he free?

Suddenly an awful smell surrounded him followed by a stretchy like material surrounding him. It bounced him off a bit, making him fall to his knees in the awful smelling material.

“Look at him!” An unfamiliar woman laughed, bouncing him against the bottom of what looked and smelt like a week old stocking in her hand, “Isn’t he utterly helpless!”

The smell made his eyes water slightly as he was dropped on the floor by her heeled feet outside. She had tied the top so he was now trapped inside this black, disgusting stocking. The foot which went with this must be vile; he thanked himself that at least he didn’t near to go near it.

Suddenly the top was untied and she slid her foot inside.

Oh god, he started to scrabble against the edge to find some escape as she poked him with her toe, everyone around laughing hysterically. Then suddenly her foot landed on him, pinning him against her rough and sweaty sole of her foot. Then darkness entrapped him and his back was pinned against an uncomfortable rounded shape and vile smell.

“Lick it clean you wrench!” The woman laughed at him.

In a desperate attempt to escape and please this woman he reached forward and ran his tongue along her flaky heel.

------

Charlotte laughed as the woman stood fully on Number 1, the sound of her sighing as she cleaned her foot with his mouth alone.

Suddenly a cheer distracted her as a second one fell out of the exit.

A small smile grew on her face; this second one should be interesting. He was a slightly bigger man, and much more irritating, maybe he would get put somewhere even viler, she hoped so.

He was a wretch and needed to learn.

She laughed as he fell flat on his face and picked him up with her hand.

“Go on then, who wants this sod.” She waved him about and hands shot in the air before a middle aged man won him and gripped him off her.

------

He flew upright in a tight clench right up to a mans face, the world spun slightly from the upside down swinging so he gave the man a small smile for resuceing him.

“Clean it with your mouth midget, until its perfect!” He laughed in his face, spraying spit across him before he was plunged into darkness.

The first thing that hit him was the smell, it was disgusting.

He was in an armpit.

Suddenly the man’s arms moved and a drop of sweat fell on Number 2’s face, he then suddenly got clenched between two sections of skin, he couldn’t breathe… He had to escape…

He had to do what the man said to escape…

He hesitantly reached his tongue out and cringed.

-----

Charlotte dangled the third man over the cat a few times before she pawed him and caught him in her graceful feline jaw.

The men and women all cheered as the cat chewed happily on the screaming man and carried him off to her bed.

Charlotte grinned round at them all, particularly the two with men stuffed in uncomfortable places.

Today had been a success; she had more associates and had got rid of three irritating smalls.

She had more control at last.

And it made her grin grow even bigger than before.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Drop me a review, what did you think of the storyline or even the characters? Do you think they deserved what they got?

Thanks