- Text Size +

"Today I will be requiring you to make sure the house are perfect, I am perfect and that you are all in your rooms and pretending not to exist." The stunning blonde woman spoke around as the three men still worshiped her feet, "Oh stop now you wretches.”

She flicked the three men off, all of which ran off through a small door into the servant quarters. She picked her black heels up off the floor and padded slowly over to a stool on the breakfast bar, where an apple and drink of water was already waiting for her. Placing her perfect suede heels on the chair next to her she tucked her slender, pale feet up under her dress and inspected the red pedicure on them.

“I’m having an associate over later today, he’s important so we will need to be perfect for it. He is part of the government, so knowing as much as I can from him will be key. Also I will need all of you in uniform for him, he likes to see the correct way being maintained.” She looked around through her piercing blue green eyes to dare any of them to go against her, nobody did, they merely dropped their eyes and nodded.

Hannah twisted her hands behind her back as she felt Charlotte’s eyes on her, she knew that she was always under scrutiny after she did so much wrong. So she stayed quiet and remembered her place, sucking up where required to stay in a powerful place among her people. She wasn’t stupid, if she had learnt anything before it was that playing the game paid off if you got the right cards.

“Hannah, Eve, Rebecca and Rhiannon. I will need my red set for him; he loves the devilish look apparently. Sort that for me immediately.” Charlotte looked down from her comfortable position in the chair. She was at least 5x their height and knew her power was all she needed.  Her graceful dress draping off her knees showing her porcelain ankles and feet in stark contrast to her dark clothing and shoes. Her long blonde hair curling down her back like Eve had done it perfectly earlier.

She was perfect glamour; they were plain and powerless against her.

All four girls knew their job was to re-enforce this, make themselves and those around them feel pathetic and plain around her. Although they all hated the submission it was all they had ever known, ever would know.

Charlotte turned slowly away from them and they all breathed away, glancing around at the men and women around them in relief, for today they were safe. But if they weren’t the ones today, somebody else would be.

“What else were those three doing?” Charlotte suddenly asked out of the silence, everyone froze. The truth was they all knew that they wanted to rise up, they wanted freedom, but knew they would never get it. “I said, what were they doing?” She pronounced each word perfectly, her body language relaxed but every person in that room knew she was everything except relaxed.

“You.” She stretched her fingers around the man nearest to her, lifting him easily off the floor and dangling him from his hands, “Answer me.”

“They were just tormenting the cat!” He wriggled, attempting to free himself from her grasp but she was too strong, she just laughed and swung him backwards and forwards a bit making him cry out in pain, “They want freedom Madame, that’s all! So they rebel but we all stop them getting to you!”

This answer seemed to satisfy her as she smiled and placed him gently on the floor, he collapsed down massaging his shoulders and his friends rushed over to help him down the same corridor to some first aid attention.

“Do they realise that I am not going to cuddle them until they get it out of their system? Do they realise that the most they could do was flick peas at me and attempt to irritate my cat? Pathetic. They are pathetic in their pointless fighting against nature and the way things are meant to be. I am the most powerful woman in the world and they think that three small men with no power can defeat me? Pathetic.”

Everyone stayed silence, Hannah barely even breathed in fear of the silent wrath oozing off of her in waves. They knew they could die if they so much as coughed right now; it was a livewire waiting to explode.

“Go, sort my clothes now you worthless wrecks.” She bellowed across the room towards Hannah and the girls, who all promptly scurried away through the door and away from the bomb waiting to explode, “What are you all waiting for!? Get cleaning!” The sound of a loud thump told Hannah that the apple core just hit somebody rather hard and the sound of thumping footsteps afterward made all four girls exchange looks and run as fast as they could to the dressing room again.

Hannah dived through the pull cords under the clothes racks, the sound of thumping feet making her move as fast as physically possible until she found the ‘red’ set. Pulling the cord made the clothes fall out on a hanger so she could help Charlotte dress.

Charlotte walked slowly into the room, her naked figure dominating the darkened room and turning every single one of the girls’ heads away in fear. They all knew she was in full Dominatrix mode now, her power rolling off her in waves, as she pulled the barely coving ‘clothing’ from the hanger and put it on.

Finally rolling the blood red stockings up her legs and attaching the small hooks she stood up into her matching heels and walked off towards the door.

The four girls breathed a deep sigh of relief and dived down a small door under her table into the dorms again to get changed into their plain black uniform and attempt to make no noise as they did. Everyone was huddled in the common rooms in near silence as they heard Charlottes sultry voice above greeting the man and leading him inside, the familiar slam of the door and clicking of heels.

They all held their breath as she walked above their heads and lead him into her ‘office’, slamming the door behind her.

Hannah let out a long sigh, another day down and she had a name, work and wasn’t Number 1. 

she was worthless and pointless in the world but at least she still had her name.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hello again, 

Please do drop us a review, it would really help me make the stories better for you. But if not I hope you enjoyed and will continue to do as this story grows.