- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter involves heavy waterworks and scat.
Alyssa crouched down to examine Amanda's remains once more.

The yoga pants were still visible, completely caked and soaked in blood and swirled into a misshapen form. It was as if Amanda herself had melted, like the cartoons Alyssa used to watch as a kid, she thought. The dirt and grime from the floor had really done it's number, and the remains of this former cheerleader just looked like any ordinary stain.

Alyssa thought of how people would search and search for her. Amanda's parents, the police, the school, everyone would be looking for such a once promising girl with a bright future ahead of her. They would never know her life ended as a stain on the girls bathroom floor and on Alyssa's pink foam flip-flop.

Once more, Alyssa started to feel a tingling sensation from her crotch. She had gotten off to Amanda's death, and no one would know.

Well, maybe.

After taking another picture, this time of Amanda's stain, Alyssa got down on all fours and surveyed the white-ish tiled floor. Her brown fizzy hair still strung up in a bun as a few loose follicles dangled down her face. After her search proved to yield no results, she stood back up to full height.

She stomped her foot in frustration, leaving an another almost unnoticeable print of tiny blood and hair on the floor. A thought then occurred to her. If there were others, they would've seen what she had done, and are probably in hiding.
Her wicked grin returned to form as she opened each stall one by one and checked crevices behind the toilets.

Just as she had entered Stall 3 of 5, something immediately caught her eye. Floating in the middle of the toilet bowl, was a spec. Suddenly, it moved, another girl!

Alyssa gasped in excitement and got down on her knees, her massive planet sized face looming directly above he bowl. The girl in the bowl was like the other, merely and inch tall. She had blond hair, now damp with toilet water, and had taken off her clothes, probably in an effort to stay afloat. Suddenly, Alyssa started hearing squeaking from her. She tried to hear what the little speck was saying, but it was of little use.

"Listen, I don't give a fuck what happened to you. Just know you're nothing now and I'm a God to you."

She smiled at her own assertiveness. She loved being a bitch.

"I just popped a little bitch, well, you probably heard me," she blushed in slight embarrassment, but remembered her new place of power. She took off her sandal, letting her bare foot rest against the floor, and presented it to the girl, smiling. She set it down after terrifying the tiny. "Now, I think I'm gonna relieve myself."

The floating girl began to swim frantically, trying to make it to the edge of the toilet bowl. The bowl itself must've been five Olympian sized swimming pools to her.

Alyssa stood up smiling, and turned around, revealing her backside to the girl. Her plump ass was still tightly bound to her white shorts, but an audible unbuckling sound and zip brought them crumbling down her tanned legs.

The girl down below was starting to inhale a lot of water, desperately trying to make it to the edge. She looked up and stopped swimming in sudden shock. Up above, two mountain size tanned ass cheeks stood held by pink, poka-dotted panties. They were incredibly toned and curved, probably from Alyssa's frequent track practices combined with unhealthy eating habits.

Alyssa turned her head revealing her cruel smile, and smacked her ass with a thunderous clap. The girl looked on as the impossible mass jiggled and swayed up above. Suddenly, Alyssa brought both her hands to her panties around her hips, and pulled down, revealing a wet and throbbing pussy beneath a tight clenched asshole.

The girls mouth hung open in horror as she swam to finally meet the edge of the bowl. In pure unadulterated shock, she scurried along the smooth curvature of the bowl to no avail. She wasn't going anywhere. Pausing to look above again, her gaze was met with what looked like a sky falling.

Alyssa took her time sitting down, wanting the girl to know how truly fucked she was. Her ass spread as it settled on the toilet seat, rumbling the water below and thrashing the girl around.

"This is gonna feel so good. You really have no idea."

Covered in almost complete darkness, save for the light shining between the giant's cheeks, the tiny victim tread water with rhythmic strokes, hopelessly lost in shock. With a little sigh, Alyssa let out a stream of piss from her nether regions. It plummeted down into the water below, causing huge waves for the tiny girl located at the edge of the bowl. Some of the tainted water got in her eyes and mouth and stung painfully.

But this was only for a brief moment, as Alyssa hadn't really needed to piss.

"I really need to shit."

Alyssa let out a laugh that slowly turned to pained grunting noises. The girl had been swept to the center of the bowl due to the piss waves, and lost all hope as Alyssa's building sized asshole loosened. A hiss of gastric substance preluded her shit, as usual, and Alyssa farted right on top of the girl. The winds were so strong that the tiny was forced underwater for a brief moment. The whole bowl smelled of shit, and the girl struggled to stay afloat as she vomited her insides up.

Unfortunately, the tiny was too overcome with retching, that she hadn't noticed the humongous snake that had poked its way out of Alyssa's asshole. It was huge, and square like, like the kind you see in movies used for props. It hissed down, searing hot, out of Alyssa. Just in time for the girl to look up and let out a scream that even the giant could hear over the sounds of her shitting - the log directly connected with the girl and the water and forced her down.

Because of the piss, she was forced to keep her eyes shut as the shit pushed her underwater and enveloped around her, swallowing her whole. She opened her mouth to scream, but her mouth and lungs were filled with piss, and then eventually, shit, as the log absorbed her. The base connected with the bottom of the toilet, sealing the girls fate. Up above, Alyssa pinched it off, and the top half folded in on itself.

Alyssa sighed in satisfaction and abruptly stood up, turning around. Her naked pussy hung over the violated toilet bowl as she surveyed the girls tomb. She felt little shit particles between her cheeks, and the thought of the little girl crushed by her own shit turned her on hard enough to eliscit some fastening breathing.

Instead of wiping, Alyssa figured she'd find some more willing volunteers for the job. Smiling, she took hold of the toilet's handle.

"Bye bye shit bitch!"

The girl, Chelsea Green, a sophomore book nerd who had been going through her time of the month, had stopped in the bathroom to put on a tampon. When she shrunk, she never expected to end up a part of someone's shit, and that's what she was now, as her and the rest of Alyssa's excrement was flushed down the toilet and swept into the sewers.