- Text Size +
Alex felt like the little kid that use to always be called Barrie's shadow when he was younger, she used to protect him and look after him like a little brother as Barrie fondled his hair while his eyes were closed to relish the feeling. He hasn't felt this feeling between them in a long time, so he felt reluctant when she let go as he simultaneously opened his eyes only to be startled as he raised his head to feel her warm plush lips meet his. His ears burned red in embarrassment as he lost himself in the soft embrace of her luscious lips. This was completely unreal to him. The feelings for Barrie he was forcing himself to ignore were starting to over flood him as he started feeling rather uncomfortable in his crotch region as his bulge grew to start pressing up against Barrie.

Barrie was greatly delighted when she felt Alex's bulge pressing up against her because she thought she was being too brash again by forcefully kissing him, but her worries are for nothing as she released Alex's lips from the dominant embrace of her lips to see him dumbly standing with his eyes closed while wearing a blissful dreamy look on his face. It made her feel so good to see that he was so smitten with her. She was feeling that pleasant sensation course through her body again. She did not relish it though, for she was interrupted by Alex.

“Barrie... thanks... it was... that was absolutely amazing! Your lips are so soft! It was way better than the pillow! Oops! I meant...” Alex stammered, then cringed once he realized what he said. He wanted to run to hide in his room and lock the door, but of course Barrie would not let him.

“Pillow huh? That’s how you practice before you kissed me? If you wanted to know how I liked to be kissed, you should have come to me personally idiot!” Barrie mischievously said, her eyes glinted with a strange light as gazed down at him.

‘Don’t all guys practice with pillows before they kiss a girl. Plus, she kissed me, not the other way around.’

“Who said I was practicing for you, huh?” Alex snidely said, to not make him seem so pathetically in to her, but of course Barrie would not let him have it easy.

“Oh really now? So who else other than me did you practice for hmm?” Barrie mischievously said, folding her arms.

‘Who else? Ugh! Why did Lacey pop into my mind? I did practice with her in mind, but it was only because Barrie and her were the only girls I had a lot of physical contact with right? I don’t like her like I like Barrie though, right?’

Barrie saw Alex lost in his thought as his face flushed red. She thought she was teasing him too much and he did not want to admit that he has always had feelings for her.

‘Probably I am going too far for today.’

“Look shorty, I will see you tomorrow, okay?”

Alex stumbled out of his thoughts feeling uneasy, but ignored it to say goodbye to Barrie. He watched her saunter off as he stared at her behind swaying from side to side as if he was in a trance.

Barrie turned slightly around to say bye once more, but paused once she saw Alex’s goofy expression. She felt a familiar pleasant sensation awash all over her body as she imagined...dirty thoughts.

‘He’s ogling my butt so much... I should put his face right there for he can get a better view. Plus his face has already visited my other intimate areas, so I cannot let him miss the last one...no! Ugh! I am being inconsiderate and impulsive again!’

She felt herself about to loose control over her impulses, so she hurriedly turned around as she briskly walked back home feeling her face flush red.


-----



Lacey was still torn from earlier when she finally confessed to Alex only to be turned down by him in return. She was confused. She knew she had done him wrong over the years, but she apologized and told him the reason why she did what she did. Plus, she was an extremely beautiful girl. She has the perfect alluring figure with the right amount of fat and muscles in the right places, so why did Alex eyes not light up or not hesitate in giving her an answer. All of the seniors, juniors, and sophomores she turned down because she figured Alex was hers and she was his, even though she never said anything before today.


She blinked several times as she gazed at his phone number written on her paper while thinking should she call or text him, but she did not want to seem thirsty or make things more awkward between them. Due to her forthright personality, she could not wait. She hurriedly grabbed her iPhone to call him, but paused when she saw the FaceTime option light up blue.

‘Alex has an iPhone? I can FaceTime time him and address things face to face.’

She hurriedly tapped the icon, then waited and waited until the call ended. She unbelievably stared at the word on her screen ‘FaceTime Unavailable’.

‘Is he avoiding talking to me? I know I have been quite a bitch to him, but I thought he wanted to look past that now. He gave me his phone number... I got it! He must be busy or away from his phone!’

Lacey opened up her photos on her phone to see pictures of Alex and her together as she felt a tingly sensation come over her. She reached for her nightstand to open the drawer to get her dildo as her thoughts wandered.


-----


Alex made it to his room, then jumped into his bed as he grabbed a pillow to burry his face in as if his feelings will be buried to.

‘Do I actually like Lacey? Why did I practice kissing envisioning her?’

Alex yelled into his pillow in frustration to helplessly toss it behind him in exasperation.

‘I will just listen to some music to clear my mind.’

Alex grudgingly gazed around the room to find his clothes, then eventually found them crumpled on the floor in a pile at the side of his bed. He grunted as he reached to get his phone, then snuggled to get under the cover to make sure he is comfortable. He pressed the home button on his phone, then shivered in discomfort.

‘Lacey FaceTime called me four times and left a message saying that she will stay up to wait on me! It’s freaking 10:23! She is going to literally make my life a living hell next time she sees me!’

Alex started debating on whether or not he should go to school tomorrow or rather the rest of the month, since there was only a week and a half until the end of the school year. Yet, that will only be avoiding the problem and as he learned from Barrie, it’s not really an ideal thing to do since it only cause mental and physical abuse for both parties. He steeled his nerves, then let out an exasperated sigh as he FaceTime called her back.

‘Maybe she will not pick up.’

“Hey...” Lacey pantingly says.

‘Really the first freaking ring! I really have bad luck.’

“Uhm...hey. I was returning your phone call. I apologize for responding so late.”

“That’s okay, I was up anyway.”

“Okay... uhm do you still need help with your homework?”

“Nah, I went ahead and figured out myself since I thought you would not help me. I would not have done that if I knew you would finally muster up the courage to call me so late.”

“My bad, a lot of surprising things have happened to me today and I am having perplexed thoughts about them.”

“Really? Do you want to talk about it? I am here if you need me.”

Alex was startled by the sincerity in her voice and found himself actually being comforted by it, which quite oxymoronic to feel comforted by the person who bullied him for most of his life.

“Alex? Shorty are you okay?”

“Lacey, how do you know that you like someone?”

“I see what the problem is I think. I saw you walking home with Big Foot earlier from out the student councils window earlier. I remember you saying in middle school that her and her family has helped you out a lot. I’m jealous of her, even though people at school made her the dreg of social hierarchy, she still has you. She is tall, beautiful, smart, and a great athlete. If her mother and grandmother had not passed away, she would be at the top of the pyramid. I really cannot compete with her, so I can understand why you do not like me.” Lacey depressingly says.

‘Is that true? Do I really not like her?’

“The weird thing Lacey...is that I actually like you both, I think.” Alex hesitantly says.

“Really? That’s great! I should have known that you like me!”

“Huh? What do you mean that you should have known?”

“Come on Alex, don’t act like you don’t know.”

“Don’t know what?”

“OMG! You are really not aware of your sexual feelings...I do not whether laugh or chastise you about it.”

“Sexual feelings? Laugh or chastise? What are you talking about Lacey?” Alex anxiously says.

“Alex I have always liked you, even when we were in elementary. You may not recall, but we used to be friends. Girls go through puberty before boys, so me being taller than everyone made me a target. There was a wimpy little short boy who used to always defend me at the playground during recess when everyone used to make fun of me. It was you.”

“I kind of remember that! There was a tall lanky girl with retainers that I used to share my lunch and snacks with. We also went on play dates too. She stopped coming to school during the second grade school year and my parents told me that she moved to another school district. That was you?” Alex shockingly says.

“Yes, that was me.”