- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Barrie and Alex's relationship gets even more confusing

"Ehm!" Barrie startlingly moaned out, feeling burrow his head further into her embrace while feeling his firmly grasp her lower back as he pulled himself deeper inside her. Her nipples grew firm again while she relished the warmth of the sensation between them. She then realized she was acting on impulse and not thinking once again.

 

 

Ugh! Our relationship between each other is finally healing and here I am forcing myself upon him again without asking!

 

 

Barrie let a sigh as she inwardly mocked herself while taking her arms from around Alex, but turned her head downward to gawk at him, yet could not see him past her lovely perk breast.

 

 

Alex...is still holding on to me even though I finally let him go? Does he...no, it cannot be! Does he really like me? I...I...

 

 

Alex knew he was being selfish and Barrie would probably be upset with him, but he could not bear to let her go. He trembled from shock when he felt Barrie's arms wrap firmly back around him, then grew confused once he felt her dragging him as she walked backwards. He tried to gaze up at her, but all he saw was her lovely looming breast above him.  He was just about to say something until he felt her big hands firmly grasp his behind to push him upwards as she picked him up to bury his face into her breast.

 

 

Barrie murmured a slight moan as Alex's head nestled in between her breast as she warmly smiled down at him as she gently carried him to his bed, then she fell backwards to lay in it while hearing Alex cutely grunt from the shock of the fall.

 

 

Alex lightly shook his head to get his bearings while feeling the firm plushness of Barrie's breast as he confusingly heard her murmur a weird sound and felt her grip around him loosen. He hurriedly sat up and saw that he...and well, uhm Barrie were in his bed while confusing feelings came over him as he felt he had wronged her for some reason. He was about to wander off into his thoughts, but saw Barrie fondly gazing up at him causing his heart to tremble. He felt embarrassed as he hurriedly took her lengthy arms from around him to get off of her and lay down beside her while hearing her giggle.

 

 

Barrie turned over to face Alex as he cutely turned his head to avert making eye contact with her. She raised her hand to gently grasp his face to make him face her as she gave him a gentle smile when their eyes met, then fondled and twirled his hair. She enjoyed his bashfulness as she watched him close his eyes to avoid looking into her eyes while intimate scenes of her and Alex rushed into her mind causing her to be shocked. She never knew she wanted or even thought of Alex like that. She forced herself not to act on her impulses, then realized the intimate situation she put them both in now.

 

 

Ugh! I did it again! Why am I so inconsiderate and stupid?

 

 

Alex curiously opened his eyes once he felt the bed move beneath him see Barrie getting up to leave. He lowered his head while feeling regret and bitterness. Barrie had opened herself up to him again and yet he was to conservative to reach back out to her.  He bitterly raised his head to see her leaving out of his room though the doorway.

 

 

I really do not want her to leave...

 

 

Barrie was dragging her feet down the hallway while confusingly thinking about her and Alex as she recalled all of those imaginary intimate scenes that appeared in her head just now. She stumbled, however when she felt someone firmly grasp her from behind as she was dragging her feet. She knew was Alex, but she wondered why was he doing this. She gently removed his arms from around her as she turned around to face him.

 

 

Alex was happy when he saw Barrie turn around and did not even notice the strange expression on her face as she gazed down on him. He unconsciously grabbed her hands to feel their gentle warmth and  firm softness as he happily gazed up at her.

 

 

"You know Barrie, each time I see you, you just become rude and ruder! I cannot believe you were actually going to leave without saying goodbye!" Alex said in mock anger, as he let one of her hands go to playfully nudge her in the stomach.

 

 

Barrie felt weird when Alex playfully poked her in the stomach. She knew he  was teasing her to lighten the atmosphere between them, but she also felt some truth to what he said. She was confused with her feelings towards him while seeing him giving a hopeful gaze up at her.

 

 

Why isn't she saying anything?

 

 

Alex confusingly gazed up at Barrie as he finally noticed the perplexed expression on her face. He realized she was probably upset with him for ignoring her earlier and also for his libido problems earlier. Plus, he did not even bother to thank her for the meal she specifically made for him. He really was horrible friend.

 

 

"Look Barrie, I...I am sorry for..." Alex stammered, but was interrupted by Barrie's startling words.

 

 

"Alex, what are we to each other?" Barrie hesitantly asked, gazing questionably down at Alex while seeing him reel from the shock of her question. The seconds she impatiently waited for an answer seemed like an eternity as she held Alex's lost gaze while feeling him loosen his grasp of her hand.

 

 

Barrie... So that's what was on her mind, but how do I answer it. If it was before today, I would have just said she was a irreplaceable childhood friend and a good guardian, but now I am at a lost.

 

 

"Barrie, I really do not know how to answer that question... We have experienced so much together. You were there to be my shoulder to cry on. You were there to be my plush pillow at night to rid me of my horrible nightmares. You were there to embrace when I was lonely. Even now, you still make sure I am well fed and look out for me. You are even my legal guardian. I really do not know what to say, after all we have a rather confusing complex relationship." Alex sincerely said, trying to figure out himself what Barrie was to him, but he did not get to think for too long because of Barrie's annoyed look.

 

 

"Alex, that's still does not answer the question!" Barrie exasperatedly said,  causing Alex to cautiously take several steps backward as he tried to take his hand away from hers, but she gripped it tightly while giving him a imploring gaze as he nervously gazed back up at her in return, then let out an exasperated sigh.

 

 

"Barrie please, do we really have to go through this now? We just got together after a long time. Can we talk about this another time?" Alex desperately asked, for he did not like the direction this was headed.

 

 

I really cannot believe him! He is trying to avoid me again! Like really!

 

 

"No we can not talk about this another time and yes we have to go through this now! If you want to put it off to avoid me, I will just leave!" Barrie angrily exclaimed, releasing her firm grip of his hand to throw it harshly at him, then turned around to storm off to leave.

 

 

I am so tired of this! I am always chasing after her and sulking when she's upset as if I caused it. I am just tired!

 

 

"You know what Barrie! You are so selfish!" Alex angrily yelled out, causing Barrie to pause her hastened steps to angrily turn back around to glare at him, which frightened him a little, but he stood his ground as she hurriedly stomped back over towards him.

 

 

"How the fuck am I selfish, you little prick? Huh? Tell me!" Barrie icily asked, prodding Alex in the chest several times, but was surprised to see he was not fearfully backing away from her or trying to calm her down. He was just gazing disappointedly up at her.

 

 

"You know, I really thought you have changed, but I guess I was wrong. You still treat me like I am a piece of shit and talk down to me. I should have known today was too good to be true. It does not really matter to you how I see you or my feelings for you. I am just a muse for your anger and for your entertainment. You can see yourself out, after all, you were already leaving without a goodbye anyway." Alex calmly said, then turned around to walk back to his room to close his door than lock it for he will not have to deal with any after effects, while not even bothering to spare Barrie a glance once.

 

 

Barrie was stunned from Alex's calm, yet true words that she did not even notice he left until his door slammed shut as she also bitterly heard him lock it. Her shoulders slumped as she felt so stupid. 

 

 

Why am I always just so ugh! 

 

 

Barrie sniffled as she buried her face into her hands while leaning to the side to prop herself up against the wall. She tried not cry, but a few tears still managed to silently fall out of her closed eye lids to travel down her pale white arms. She tried to pull herself together, but Alex's words as well as his disappointed expression kept appearing in his head.

 

 

Alex was in the room with his back pressed up against his bedroom door with his head bowed down in shame. He could not, but help overhear Barrie's muffled sobs in the hallway. He mockingly shook his head at himself once he realized he was doing what he just told himself that he would not do. He was still mentally and also emotionally beating himself up for Barrie's sake. He could not help it though. After all, she was really all he had left and his best-friend, even though they were going through a rough patch at the moment. He had to fight against the urge to unlock his door to open it and run to her to comfort her. It was really difficult for him to ignore the urge because her sobbing seemed to get louder and louder. He could not hold himself back any longer and was just about to open the door until he heard her shaky voice and a loud thump sound on his door.

 

 

"Alex... I am really sorry! It's...it's just that I am so confused with where we stand with each other after everything that has happened between us today! I...I overreacted, okay! Please, do not be mad at me! I am really sorry! I was acting without thinking...so please open the door!" Barrie emotionally sobbed as she exasperatedly slammed her palms on either side of the doorway and rested her forehead against Alex's bedroom door. She ignored the dull pain from her forehead as she desperately waited for Alex to open his door, but it started to seem rather fruitless for he did not open the door for her. She would have acted on her impulse by violently banging on his door and giving a 'few' harsh words, but she was able to hear his muffled sobs through the door. She felt bad. She knew she was a rather rude impulsive girl, but she really could not help how she acted sometimes. Alex was suppose to know that. After all, they pretty much grew up together. She rhythmically strummed her forehead numbly against the door trying to think of some way to salvage their relationship that was just mended earlier but now it is already back ruined.

 

 

I am such a thoughtless and horrible person. I probably deserve this... Alex is doing the right thing by shutting me out of his life. "Sigh" My life is really in shambles. My mother is gone. My grandma is gone. Now, I have even forced Alex away! Maybe I should just leave...I have caused him enough pain already!

 

 

"Alex, I am really sorry! I know you probably do not believe me, but I really am! I would never want to purposely hurt you! I am a big idiot, okay! So...please open the door or at least say something to me for I can know...I can know that our friendship still has hope!" Barrie could not help but emotionally say before she turned around to hopelessly leave. She was feeling depressed as she emotionally felt vulnerable while also physically feeling a sharp pain from her chest. She turned around one final last moment with a flicker of hope in her eyes waiting for Alex to open his bedroom door to rush out to comfort her, but it turned out to be a fruitless wait as she turned back around to leave.

 

 

Alex mockingly shook his head at himself for the inner mental turmoil he was experiencing at this moment while he bitterly listened to Barrie's listened to Barrie's departing heavy steps. It is not as if he did not want to rush out to her, but if he did, this rather unpleasant situation between them would turn into a norm for she would think she could physically and mentally abuse him, then apologize afterwards and he would run up behind her as if everything is okay. It was extremely difficult listening to her departing steps for with each fleeting step, it was like a wrecking ball to his mind. He could no longer help it as he turned around to reluctantly put his hand on his doorknob.

 

 

Barrie was practically dragging her feet while cringing from guilt with each picture of her and Alex together she passed by in the hallway. She really wished she wasn't such an overly impulsive ditz for she would not have done any of those horrible things to Alex earlier. She let out a sigh as she gave a rueful smile while she inwardly mocked herself.

 

 

I cannot believe I actually thought Alex was in love with me... I am already overly tall for a female and a little too thick..."Sigh" He most likely considers me an abusive childhood friend, yet he always still tried to stick by my side. He is such a good person and true friend, but I have tormented him so much! I...I...

 

"Barrie make sure you have a good night's rest for you can come over tomorrow to chill!" Alex emotionally cried out when he saw that Barrie was closing his front door. He barely made it. He almost stumbled though when he saw Barrie's puffy red face stained with as she turned around and they made eye contact.

 

 Barrie could not believe her ears. She thought she misheard him again as she did earlier when she thought he called her beautiful. 

 

"Alex...what did you say?" Barrie chokingly said, leaning forward to imploringly gaze down at him as she felt hope arise up in her chest. However, least did she expect, he did not say anything at all. She was getting ready to turn around and depressingly leave, but was stopped by the heartwarming smile on Alex's face. She blushed as she hurriedly wiped her face to happily remove her tears, then smilingly gazed down at Alex. 

 

Alex was taken back by Barrie's big sincere smile as he felt his heart fluttered. He realized even more how beautiful she is as he saw how her tears made her pale white skin even more radiant while her auburn fiery red her and eye brows highlighted her beautiful facial features. 

 

Barrie really looks like a goddess...

 

Alex hurriedly snapped out of his thoughts and was greeted by Barrie giving him a impish grin while also giving him a knowing look. His face embarrassingly turned a crimson shade of red as he averted his eyes realizing he stared at her for too long.

 

Barrie happily giggled on the inside once she saw Alex embarrassingly turn his head away from her. She felt a little hot once she caught him dramatically staring at her while unknowingly silently mouthing that she looks like a goddess. Her self esteem received an astronomical boost while she did not what to say or do at the moment.

 

Alex did not know what to say or do either, especially since he caught staring at Barrie. He did not know whether he should hurriedly return to his room to embarrassingly hide, apologize for staring, or stay here. Of course option three did not sound to pleasant.

 

Barrie was pulled from her thoughts when she heard Alex surprisingly utter the word "sorry", then turned around to scamper off. She did not know whether to laugh or cry as she stood in his doorway, however she felt truly sad once she realized he was truly leaving.

 

"ALEX!" Barrie exasperatedly yelled, then hurriedly put her hands over her mouth. She did not know what came over her, yet she felt somewhat at ease when she saw Alex shuddered, then stopped.

 

Alex did not want to turn around to face Barrie for he was too embarrassed. He knew he was wrong to abruptly leave and her hurt outcry just made him feel worse. He steeled himself, then hesitantly turned around to meet Barrie's gentle eyes and warming smile. He smiled in return as he felt his heart speed up a little seeing Barrie beckon him towards her, which he dragged his feet.

 

Barrie happily gazed down at Alex below her. She did not know all the sensations she was feeling, but she knew she was happy and glad he was here. She could not help herself as she tilted her body forward as she stretched out her long arms to pull him into her bosom.

 

Alex did not what happened. All he knew or rather saw was the complete darkness enveloping him as his sense of smell was invaded by some familiar scents. He tried moving, but he ended lodging himself unknowingly further into Barrie's bosom while hearing a familiar sound of her heart. He realized it was rather warm while his sense of smell was overtaken by a sweet honeysuckle scent accompanied with a slight womanly musk. He finally realized Barrie had drawn him in for a hug. He shyly blushed as he nestled his head further into her bosom and tried to hug her back.

 

Barrie was startled by Alex's response and slightly loosened her grip on him for he was able to hug her back. She blushingly bit her bottom lip as she tried to ignore the erotic sensation of each time his head moved as she suppressed her moans. 

 

Perhaps Alex...really does love me. OMG! What am I thinking! His touch does feel great though... I am getting a little hot! Ugh! I did it again!

 

Barrie hurriedly released Alex once she realized she acted on impulse to dominantly give him a suffocating hug without asking. Her face was best red as she hoped Alex would not be mad at her, but she soon grew relieved when she saw the dreamy starry eyed look plastered on his blushed face while she could have sworn she saw his joggers twitch in his crotch area. She giggled at his enamored and slightly aroused appearance as she felt a great satisfaction and a little of the closure she wanted from her question earlier. At least now she knew he was definitely infatuated and attracted to her, however her knowing how much of a ditz Alex was, he probably would not actually realize it or better yet, he would not act upon his feelings for her. Wrinkles appeared on her forehead as she tried to solve the problem while loosing herself in her thoughts.

 

Alex awakened from his infatuated spell he seemed to be in and realized he had been probably staring at Barrie for a while. He embarrassingly blushed as he took a quick glance up at her to surprisingly see Barrie not even paying attention to him. She seemed to be in her own thoughts. He was just about to ask her what was wrong until her eyes startling focused upon him. He nervously gulped as he tried to resist the urge to step back, but still did anyway. He was still frightened of her as he watched her furrow her eyebrows at him. He nervously gulped as he fearfully felt the urge to step back again, but yet he took a step forward to see her gaze down at him in amusement. 

 

Barrie was first upset Alex stepped away from her, but she suddenly felt better when he stepped forward. This meant their relationship with each other could be repaired, causing her to smile.

 

Alex grew relieved when he saw her smile as he awkwardly gazed up at her while he shuffled his feet.

 

Barrie giggled at his  shyness as reached to to fondle his curly hair, then bent down to lightly kiss him on his forehead.