- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex tries to sneak out to get away from the awkward atmosphere developing between him and Barrie. Barrie struggles with her confused feelings.

"Barrie..." Alex hesitantly said, looking at her amused face expression out of the corner of his eye, because he was still to embarrassed and ashamed to make eye contact with her.


"Yes?" Barrie teasingly asked, unconsciously moving forward a little as she watched Alex nervously back away from her to eventually be involuntarily stopped by the sink pressing against his back as his face displayed a bitter defeated expression.


"Barrie...it's not right for you to be in the bathroom together with me. It's rude and very inconsiderate for you to invade people's privacy. And you still have not even apologized. You just find this whole situation amusing." Alex depressingly said, seeing Barrie stop a brief distance in front of him.


"It's not like me coming into the bathroom is hurting you or anything. Plus, it's me....right? So, it should not matter." Barrie shamelessly said, seeing Alex finally gaze up her, however giving her a look of disbelief.


"It does definitely matter if it is you, so it does matter! Could you please leave for I can put my clothes on, please!" Alex kind of angrily exclaimed, seeing Barrie bear down on him with an annoying expression and he nervously pressed his back against the sink some more.


Barrie's annoyed expression turned into a bitter smile as she saw Alex cringe backwards away from her onto the sink.


Does really think I will hurt him or force myself upon him? Ugh! I just want for him and I to be close friends like we used to be!


"You should know that I would never do anything to intentionally to hurt you Alex, so I do not understand why you keep cringing or backing away from me! But you know what! Fine! I will leave." Barrie angrily exclaimed, slamming her hands on either side of the sink to grip it as she bent over to make eye contact Alex, who had frightenedly cringed to lean backward on the sink as he frightfully held her pained angry gaze.


Alex ashamedly watched Barrie loosely gazed at him with a pained angry expression as if she was searching and waiting for him to tell her that he knew she would not hurt him or do anything intentionally bad to him, but he could not bring himself to console her. He muttered "sorry" to her and heard her angrily grunt a "whatever" in return, then angrily stomp off into the distance. He relievedly sighed as he opened his eyes to see her angrily open the bathroom door to loudly slam it closed behind her as he heard her mutter "it's not like I haven't already seen everything", which caused him embarrassedly turn a shade of red as his ears rang a little bit.


Barrie angrily went down the hallway to the kitchen with a confused face of disbelief. She stormed into the kitchen to fall down upon the counter and bury her face in her hands and folded arms.


Like why is he still acting like he is scared of me? I apologized earlier! I was not even aware I was the cause of him being pushed away. He told me not to leave him and he was also sporting a hard-on while thinking aloud about me, so I...so I thought he was attracted to me... Was I wrong? I thought if he was attracted to me, it could be away for us to become close again! Ugh! Why does everything in my life go bad!


Barrie sobbed into her arms while thinking, but eventually stopped as she thought about the cute bashful embarrassed look Alex gave her and his alarming hard cock. She realized Alex must have some type of feelings for her or else he and his body would not react to her the way that he did. A smile started to form on her face as she hurried over to the refrigerator to get the pot of spaghetti she cooked and the buttery garlic bread she baked. She figured if Alex and her ate a good meal, things will smooth over between them as she warmed up the food for them and also got some dishes out of one of the shelves.


While Barrie was ravaging around the kitchen, Alex was feeling as if he had wronged Barrie once again. He knew she has always been quite playful and had no concept whatsoever of personal space, but he was a young man now and she happens to be a grown woman, so he thought she would have grown out of it. Now he knew that he was embarrassedly wrong. He could still in his mind embarrassingly see how her eyes lit up when she saw his nether region. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he took the wrapped towel from around him to gaze at his throbbing penis. He was not going to shame Barrie or commit the sacrilege act of jerking off...to her in her home. He would most likely do it in the privacy of his own home.


What the hell is wrong with me? I cannot believe I actually was okay with satisfying myself to the image of Barrie in mind later on! She is my.my..my... What is she to me? Ugh! Why won't it go down!!!


Alex exasperatedly stared down at his throbbing penis that was screaming to be satisfied. He bitterly smiled as he confusingly thought of Barrie pinning him against the sink earlier as she amusingly gazed down at him while he unconsciously brushed his hand against his penis, then mockingly gazed down at himself to see he was starting to leak pre-cum. He hurriedly walked over to the toilet as he cupped the head of his penis, then uncupped his hand to let his dribbling pre-cum fall into the toilet. He inwardly mocked his self as he gazed at his leaking penis. He let out an exasperated sigh, then started to think of things that disgusted him or pissed him off. It seems that going limp is going to take awhile.


Barrie was still in the kitchen getting dinner ready for her and Alex, while wondering what was taking him so long in the bathroom. The thought along with an image of Alex jerking off to her in the bathroom surfaced in her mind and caused her body to grow a little hot as her nipples hardened once again for the day. She blushed as she bashfully slapped her cheeks while knowing in her heart that Alex would never do something like that because of the morals he has. He was most likely trying to think of things to make him limp.


She was ashamed of the obscene thoughts she was thinking as she turned the eyes on the stove off, then started putting the food on their plates. She stumbled out of her confusing thoughts as she carried their dinner, glasses of lemonade, and eating utensils to place on the coffee table in front of the sofa in the family room. She hummed a happy tune to herself as she fluffed the cushions and pillows while thinking how Alex and her was going to spend time alone together for almost the first time in two years. She turned the television on as she sat down on the sofa to relax while she impatiently waited for Alex to come from the bathroom.


Alex let out a relieved sigh as urine finally flowed out of his penis while it finally started to deflate. He knew that he could no longer lie to himself because his body already let him know that he was deeply attracted to Barrie, but he was still confused about his feelings for her. One thing for sure was that he was too embarrassed and also the reality at hand was too awkward for him to have dinner and hang out with Barrie as he agreed to. He hurriedly put on his boxers and joggers after he flushed the toilet, then went over to the sink to was his hands while blushing as scene from Barrie pinning him against the sink played in his head.


Alex mockingly shook his head at himself as he left the bathroom to go down the hallway. He quietly snuck down the hall as soundlessly as possible, but quickly stooped to hide at the entrance of the hallway as he was surprised to see Barrie sitting on one of the sofas in her family room watching television. He nervously gulped as he thought about what could he possibly do to get to the door opposite to the sofa she was sitting on without being seen by her. He wracked his brain for ideas, but could not come up with one as gazed at her laughing to Family Guy.


Alex inwardly let out a grunt in frustration due to him being clueless to how to solve the problem. He just hoped for the best as he stooped even lower to sneak behind the end table by one of the sofas. He eyed Barrie to see if she was still engrossed in the television, then relievedly let out a sigh once he saw that she was. He eyed the sofa she was sitting on as he stopped stooping to get down on his hands and knees, then started to slowly crawl to behind the sofa Barrie was sitting on. He was almost spooked when he arrived behind the sofa and heard the growl of Barrie's stomach while she muttered his name and wished he would hurry up, which made him feel even more worse for leaving her. The delicious he could smell that she made was not making his mind frame for leaving any better. He felt bad, but he just could not stay, at least not today or the near future until he could a better grasp on his feelings for Barrie and also work up the courage to approach her.


Alex slowly eased his way around the sofa as he crawled, then took a quick glance at Barrie to see if she was still engrossed in the television, which he was relieved to find out she still was. He startled to slowly crawl to the door, then stood up as soundless as possible to begin to open it. He was just about to open it, but he noticed that there were not sounds coming from the television or any laughter coming from Barrie. There was just bleak silence, which caused his skin to crawl as he hesitantly turned around to see Barrie confusingly looking at him with pain hidden in her gaze.


Barrie stared at Alex, who seemed to be struggling to maintain eye contact with her as his shoulders slumped. She did not understand why he was leaving and doing so, sneakily. She loosely gazed at him as if she was searching for the answer hidden deep inside him, but all she found was more pain for herself when she saw Alex turn his gaze from her, which was not the first time he had done so today. She gritted her teeth as she thought of the foolish logic she had thought up early about Alex liking her. Now that she thinks about it, it was perfectly normal for him to get aroused due to how close they were and the rubbing of her body against his. She had emasculated him several times today, scared him most likely, caused him pain, and invaded his privacy, so he had every right to get away from her. She probably would not want to be around herself either if she was put in that situation, but this was Alex though. She did not want him to exit out of her life for she would really be alone then. She shook her head as the pained gaze of Alex looking into her eyes and said "do not leave him" appeared in her mind. She gazed at the forlorn figure of Alex, who has been standing by her door for awhile now as if he was waiting for her permission for he could leave, then opened her mouth.


"Alex... I have been waiting for you to come out the bathroom for awhile. I warmed up some of my spaghetti, since I knew it was your favorite dish of mine. I made some homemade lemonade and garlic bread too. I can just wrap it up with some saran wrap for you can take with you, since you probably have student council duties or homework to take care of." Barrie forcefully happily said, smiling at Alex, who had turned back around to gaze at her.


Alex was shocked. He had expected Barrie to pound, yell, or be angry at him, but definitely not this. He no longer felt bad as he gazed at forced smile and her pained gaze. No, he felt as if he had committed a great sin and the world has come to an end as he gazed at her watery eyes while she turned away from him to shakily pick up the plates to carry them back to the kitchen. He could no longer bear to watch when he saw the glint of a tear seeming to slowly fall from her eye to land into the plate she had picked up. He dragged his feet over to Barrie as he sat down on the sofa next to her. He felt ashamed when he saw that Barrie did not even notice him sitting next to her as he started to inwardly chastise himself for doing something stupid and hurting Barrie once again.


Alex reached for the plate that was finding itself hard to balance in her shaky hands as he saw her eyes light up as she turned her head to confusingly gaze down on him. He offered her a sincere smile as he gently took the plate from her to eat her delicious spaghetti and took a few bites of the warm buttery garlic bread that seemed to melt in his mouth.


"Wow! This is really good Barrie! You outdone yourself once again!" Alex sincerely exclaimed, digging voraciously into his food while not noticing Barrie's stunned expression.


"Alex?" Barrie questionably asked, seeing him hesitantly put his fork down as well as hesitantly turn from his food as if he could not bear to part with it.


"What's up Barrie!" Alex feigning ignorance asked, trying to inwardly prepare himself for the worst.


"Uhm... I thought you were leaving?" Barrie confusingly asked, seeing Alex offering her a smile that caused her heart to flutter.


"Oh, I had a change of heart. Plus, as you said earlier, it's not like I have anything better to do." Alex said, seeing her gaze search him for a brief moment, then relievedly saw her pick up her plate to eat, but inwardly mocked himself when he heard her mutter that he was an idiot.


They happily ate while watching back to back episodes of Family Guy and let loose a few laughs while the awkward atmosphere and the barriers they had built up in their heart for each other for almost two years went away. Barrie was really enjoying herself. After all, she needed this. She felt prior to this like she was going through this dark corridor in life, just waiting for death while bearing the horrible news of her mother's and grandmother's deaths, but now she was no longer in that lonely dark corridor. Now, she was laying down comfortably in a meadow laughing with Alex by her side as she listened to wondrous sounds of nature and gazed at the beautiful flowers surrounding them. She snapped out of day dreaming when she notice she had not heard Alex for quite a while now, then turned her gaze to him to happily smile as she shook her head thinking Alex will always be Alex while she gazed at him soundlessly sleeping as he did in the past whenever he had a good meal.


Barrie fondly smiled at him as she bent over to affectionately kiss him on the forehead while blushing once she realized she just kissed him. She gazed down at him cutely sleeping while fondling his silky curly hair. She was wondering if she should bring him to one of the guest rooms for he can sleep in, but hurriedly discarded the thought as she thought of how Alex would be embarrassed. She gently picked him up to carry him home as he stirred a little to cling to her, which made her blush from the suddenness of his firm hands around her. She walked to the door and struggled a little bit at opening it, so she shifted Alex on her to gently place one of his arms around her neck, then opened the door. She thought of the times when they were younger, how Alex used to beg her to carry him all the time because he was too lazy to walk. The neighbors use to joke that she was his personal chauffeur and used to berate him about it all the time, but still ended up doing it. She missed those times in the past and thought about what happened between them today as she walked while gently cradling Alex and realized that Alex was her beacon light for the dark corridor she was mentally trapped in and also someone she could not bear to be without. Yet, she still did not know what is he to her.


She paused as she carefully stopped to reach under Alex's welcome door mat to get his spare key while trying her best to not wake him from his peaceful slumber. She blushed as she felt the dampness from the coolness of his saliva soaking through her shirt to douse her nipple, which was slightly hardening while her breathing grew a little bit ragged as she stood back up to unlock the door. She took a glimpse down at Alex as he was still latched on tightly to her with his arms while his cute face was almost buried in her chest as he drooled, then she stepped inside of his house and fumbled her hand against the wall looking for a light switch. She let out a sigh when she finally found it and gazed around while remembering she has not visited for quite a few months, then shook her head as she fondly gazed down at Alex, who was peacefully sleeping in her arms.


Not anything has changed. He still has the picture of my mother, him, and I at the park, hanging on the wall. Everything is nice and neat as always... I see he is still burying himself in menial things to cope with his pain...and me abandoning him.


"I will never leave you alone or push you away ever again Alex." Barrie softly whispered down to Alex in her arms, feeling him stir little bit as she gently smiled down at him.


Barrie passed several rooms and went through the hallway to Alex's room while feeling guilty with each picture she happened to view as she passed with either Alex's family and her together or her family and Alex. There were even pictures of her receiving awards or certificates still hanging in the hallway, which caused her inwardly mock herself. Not a speck of dust was on any of the pictures either, so Alex was still cherishing them, even though she had treated him horribly.


Barrie walked inside of Alex's room feeling nostalgic as she gazed around, then walked over to Alex's bed to fold the comforter and sheets back before she gently placed him on his bed. She blushed when she removed his head from her chest and saw a long line of dribble attached to the area around her nipple fall down while feeling the cool air in the room brush against her stiff nipple, which caused her to embarrassingly let out a slight moan. She hurriedly gazed down at Alex to see if she disturbed him and was relieved to see he was still asleep as she gently layed his head against his pillow, then took his shoes off of his small feet as gently as possible to place on the floor while he shifted a few times. She grabbed the comforter and sheets to tuck him in, but realized that he might grow hot due to all the clothes he was wearing, so she decided to gently take his joggers, socks, and shirt off before she tucked him in, which scared her because she thought he would wake up and see her guiltily undressing him due to him shifting so many times in his sleep. She was relieved to find out he did not while she curiously stared at his slight bulge of his package in his boxers as she remembered the embarrassing events that happened earlier. She impishly smiled as she reached down to gently touch it and surprisingly felt it twitch in his boxers in response to her touch as she heard Alex murmur her name in his sleep, which startled her as she confusingly gazed down at him wondering what are they to each other and what was he dreaming about. She gave him a complex gaze as she could barely manage a smile while tucking him in, then fondled his hair a few times while gazing down at his peaceful sleeping form as weird feeling started to arise in her chest.


Barrie hurriedly turned around to leave for she felt embarrassed with the weird feeling she was experiencing now, however as she turned, her gaze happened to fall onto a picture of her and Alex together at the park for a picnic. She gazed at how Alex was laying his head lazily in her lap while one of their hands and fingers were entwined with each other as she stuck her tongue out down at him and he used his other hand to play with her hair, but tears started to fall as she continued to gaze at it.