- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex reaches Barrie and they have a heart jeering moment while also confused with their feelings and relationship with each other. Things grow rather awkward when Alex is aroused...

 

 


Barrie sobbingly murmured a few inaudible words to Alex once she saw depressingly lower his gaze to avoid eye contact with her. She dully stood there imploringly gazing down Alex as she looked for any sign of movement or sign of acknowledgement, but depressingly did not find any. 

 

Alex...he...he must really hate me...

 

She bit her lip to silence her crying as she turned away from Alex for she could not bear standing there anymore feeling the deep aching stabbing in her heart as he laid there crumpled on the ground before her with his head down. She silently wept as she grasped a stir of false hope inside of her to steal one last glance at him and was depressed to see that he still had his head bowed down in shame. 

 

Is he too hurt by me to not even try to get rid of this painful wall building up between us? I..do not want this! First my mother, then my grandma, now this! Like, why does everything go wrong in my life! Ugh! 


She mockingly shook her head as she started to depressingly walk to her house while she was to ashamed of herself to even spare a glance at Alex. The crumple image of him on the ground as they gazed upon each other's eyes, then Alex lowering his gaze replays over and over in her mind as she  depressingly drag her feet up on to her porch. 


She sighed once she was on her porch as she inwardly decided that she will keep her distance away from Alex from now on for she cannot hurt him anymore. She begrudgingly reached inside her breast to fetch her house key as she heard the sound of hurried footsteps and thought it was one of the kids from the neighborhood playing, which she ignored. She fumbled with putting the key in the door to unlock it for it was like the door or rather she did not want to unlock it. She felt regret as she finally managed to get the door opened and was about to step inside, when all of a sudden she felt something knock her forward to cause her to stumble and gasp from the suddenness as she tried to latch onto her doorway to stop herself from falling while she felt someone arms warmly embrace her from behind, which caused her body to tremble a little. She was confused and startled as she managed to turn around once she had almost regained her balance to surprisingly see Alex gazing up at her with a pained expression, which caused her to confusingly gasp and murmur as she surprisingly removed her hand from the doorway to start falling again along with Alex.

 

She fell to ground onto her now sore bottom with a thud as she felt a weird pleasurable feeling course from her body from below. She lowered her gaze as she looked down in confusion to see Alex head on her crotch as he let out a dull moan in pain. She bewilderedly gazed down at him confused about what was happening as she saw him groggily raise his head from her lap while he placed his hands on her inner thighs to help raise himself up, causing her to involuntary let out a slight erotic moan from the warmth of his sudden touch. She blushed as she confusingly gazed down at him.

 

"Ehm...uh...Alex! What are you..." Barrie slightly moaned, but stopped as her cheeks flushed a greater tinge of red muffling a moan once she felt Alex  tighten his grip on her inner thighs as he bashfully gazed up at her as they made eye contact.

 

"P...please do not lock me out of your heart...and leave me. I am sorry for earlier...just...just don't leave me." Alex emotionally said, seeing Barrie loosely gaze down at him in confusion with a her face red in what he though anger from knocking her down as he inwardly cringed as he prepared himself for the worst.


Fortunately, he was relieved to see something else happen, but also surprised as Barrie wrapped her long arms around him to pull him to her warm bosom. He breathed in her honeysuckle aroma along with her womanly scent as he embarrassingly nestled his head in her breast while he entered their warm plush comfort and wished to stay in her embrace forever.

 

Barrie's was flushed red as she embarrassingly enjoyed the feeling of Alex's head nestled between her breast as well as the warmth of his body. She was still confused on their relationship on where they stand in each other's heart, but she cast the thought aside as just enjoyed the feeling of them embracing each other.

 

Alex was enjoying Barrie's embrace while he confusingly wondered what was she to him in his mind. He stumbled out of his thoughts as he felt Barrie pull him further into her bosom and his snuggled further into her breast as he heard her muffle a slight moan. He was wondering what was going on with her as his senses were being pleasantly overwhelmed by her scent, warmth, and plush body. 

 

He was bashfully embarrassed as he felt her warm thigh pressed up against his awakening member through the confines of his joggers while he let an involuntary moan out that was muffled in the valley of her breast. He could have sworn he felt the hardening of her areola as her body shifted.

 

Barrie was enjoying Alex's warmth as she pulled him even further into her bosom while she turned slightly hot as her nipples started to harden. She bit her lip in order to keep herself to stop moaning out as she heard Alex murmur something from inside her bosom and also uncomfortable prodding of something into her inner thigh. She embarrassingly thought about what was wrong with her, then stumbled out of her thoughts once something told her to look up.

 

Her face burned red when she saw there was a group of elementary kids with backpacks on gawking at her and Alex on the sidewalk in front of her house. She hurriedly took her arms from around Alex as she for whatever wrapped her legs around Alex as she moved back from inside the doorway to into her house with her hands, reeling in Alex along with her. She quickly unwrapped her legs from around Alex as she absentmindedly knocked him down onto his back while reaching over him to hurriedly close her door. She relievedly let out sigh as he face turned a greater tinge of red as she thought of the little kids outside that were staring at her. She raised to bashfully bury her face within it.

 

Alex grunted from the sheer weight of Barrie on top of him. Her big plush, yet firm behind took up his entire torso as he gazed up at the magnificent view of her above him. He watched her breast bulging behind her white shirt that seemed to be becoming bigger and bigger, then strikingly realized her breast were just coming toward him as she raised her behind up off of him. He muffled a cry out to her, but it lost in the valley of her breast. Luckily and surprisingly sadly also, the plush comfort of her breast suffocating him did not happen for that long as he watched her sit up after he heard the door slam shut behind him. He watched as she sat back up to hide her face in her hands as she lowered her plush behind back on him, but this time a little further back. He involuntary let out a rather loud moan in pleasure and pain once her behind landed firmly on his crotch.

 

Did he just say something?


Barrie lowered her hands from her face to confusingly gaze down at Alex, who was avoiding her gaze to stare off to the side. She arched one of her eyebrows up in irritation.

 

Like really... I thought we moved past that, yet he still can't bear to make eye contact with me. I...I am getting sick of...


Barrie shifted her body arched her body downwards look Alex  straight in his eyes as she got ready to forcedly turn his his head for he can make eye contact with her, but stopped once she saw and also vividly heard Alex open his mouth to let out a rather loud moan as he embarrassingly avoided eye contact with her and raised his hands to cover his face.

 

"Alex...are you okay?" Barrie confusingly asked, feeling something rather uncomfortable stiffly prodded into her right butt cheek, but assumed it was just Alex trying to get away from her.

 

"Barrie...please...please get off of me..." Alex exasperatedly said, feeling entirely embarrassed as well as ashamed of his body right now.


Barrie crinkled her eyebrows at Alex as she got up and realized he looked rather cute laying on the floor beneath her with his face hidden in his hands. She was wondering if she hurt him, was he crying, or angry because he still was avoiding eye contact with her as well as laying on the ground squirming a little, then she startling noticed there was a rather big bulge in his nether region in joggers as well as a small damp spot.

 

Is Alex attracted to me? He did say there never could be a monster as beautiful as me earlier... Does he like...

 

"Alex... Do you...uhm...you know...like me?" Barrie hesitantly asked, yet did not get a vocal response, but did see Alex shudder below her when she asked the question.

 

Alex wished he could disappear for the moment, especially after he heard Barrie's question, which caused him to involuntarily shudder. He shameful ignored her question as he thought of things to make almost full erection go down while hearing Barrrie let out a sigh above him. He felt the ground under him rumble a little bit as he weirdly afterwards also felt warm air blowing on his hands and smell familiar scent. He curiously took his hands down to see Barrie amusingly staring down at him. He was about to hurriedly cover his face again, but Barrie grabbed his hands to entwine them in hers to put them inside of hers, then made him stretch his arms out well above his head to lay them against the floor as he felt her warm breath on his cheek as he turned his head to avoid her gaze.

 

"Alex... You are not answering the question. A girl can get offended, you know. Tell me Alex. Do you like me?" Barrie sultrily whispered down into Alex's ear, hearing him meekly murmur for her to please let him go afterwards while she pleasantly saw him involuntary tremble from her voice as well as her warm breath. 

 

Alex was wishing for Barrie to let him go as he trembled from her warm breath on his ear while feeling his nether regions start to reawaken again. He embarrassingly tried to struggle a little bit, but he went no where. He listened to Barrie delightfully giggle into his ear at his fruitless attempts to to get away from her. He knew it was hopeless to get away from her without her consent, but he was too desperately embarrassed to listen to logic.

 

Huh? Why won't he answer me? Does he not like me...no, that's not it. Is he embarrassed? Ugh! I am so stupid! 

 

Alex cringed as he felt Barrie stir above him, then relievedly sighed once he felt her let go of his hands. He slightly turned his head to curiously, yet cautiously gaze up at her as she raised up off of the ground onto her feet, while he blushed as they briefly made eye contact with each other to see her impishly stick her pink tongue out at him, then turn around to walk away. He raised himself up onto his elbows as he captivatedly watched her saunter off in the direction of her kitchen. He waited for a few seconds to make sure she was gone, then raced to her bathroom to readjust himself.

 

Barrie went in the direction of the kitchen to make Alex and her something to eat, but her curiosity got the better of her, so snuck out the kitchen trough the other entrance to get to the hallway with the guest bathroom. She snuck to the opening of the hallway to peek out at Alex as she smirkingly watched him cautiously gaze in the direction of the kitchen for her. She watched him cautiously stand up to start hurriedly tip toeing in her direction as she noticed his bulging bulge as he kept adjusting his waistband as he tip toed. Her face tinged red as she turned her head and also inwardly chastised herself for being a perv, then hurriedly sneaked inside the guest bathroom to hide behind the bathroom door.

 

Alex was great discomfort as he hurriedly sneaked to the bathroom. He tried thinking of practically everything to get him to go limp, but it was not working as he felt his cock pulsating while images of Barrie towering over him and also dominating him popped into his mind. 

 

What in the world is wrong with me? Agh!

 

Alex hurriedly went in the bathroom and hurriedly shut the door behind him without looking back, then hurriedly pulled his pants and boxers down to free his raging member as looked down at it with a confused pained expression. He hurriedly walked over to the toilet to piss in order to make himself limp, but not anything would come out. He couldn't jerk off thinking of Barrie because it would be...well, wrong. He also couldn't jerk off period in his friends house because it would go against his principles. He angrily let out a groan in exasperation as he angrily, but lightly hit his erect package to stupidly cause his own-self to let an involuntary moan in pain and almost fall down, yet was saved by him grasping onto the sides of the sink. He bleakly turned faucet on as he flushed his face with the rushing warm water and his bulging member kept bobbing up against the sink, then he turned the water off as he tilted his gaze upwards to view himself in the mirror.

 

"Alex what is wrong with you! You cannot be attracted to Barrie. It's wrong and also an insult to for all the years her and her family looked after you. You should...you should..." Alex mockingly said to himself, not being able to look his own self in the eyes while he felt his heart flutter as images of Barrie popped up into his mind once more to cause him to exasperatedly sigh out.

 

"What can I do... Agh! It's quite painful! I...I... Huh? What's that?" Alex said aloud to himself, hearing a muffled sound in the bathroom. He confusingly gazed on either side of him, but did not see anything. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he turned around to gaze at himself in the mirror.

 

"Just great Alex. Now you are hearing stuff too. I should leave... Huh? Barrie?!!" Alex shockingly exclaimed, seeing Barrie stifling giggles with her hands covering her mouth while standing behind him by the bathroom door gazing at him with a teasing look.

 

"Yes?" Barrie innocently asked, once she got her giggles under control as she  watched Alex cover his throbbing cock with his hands, but was not able to hide it as his face flushed red with embarrassment while he hurriedly grabbed one of the guest bathroom towels to wrap around himself, not daring to look her in the eye afterwards he finished covering himself.

 

"Barrie you're...you're not suppose to be in here!" Alex embarrassedly exclaimed, feeling his cheeks flush red from embarrassment as well as feel and also hear the erratic beating of his heart, while he avoided looking at Barrie.

 

"It's okay Alex! It is not that big of a deal, really! Plus, who said you can go inside one of my bathrooms to get off to me, hmm?"  Barrie teasingly asked, seeing Alex embarrassingly open and close his mouth several times in order to find the right words to say to her as she giggled inwardly at his cute display of embarrassment.

 

"I...I wasn't going to..." Alex embarrassingly stammered, yet was cut off by Barrie.

 

"I already know you weren't. Remember I was actually here when you had your little dialogue with yourself aloud, you ditz." Barrie teasingly said, arching her eyebrows in amusement at his bulge poking out of the guest bath towel wrapped around his waist.

 

That's right... She was here the entire time I was...I was in the bathroom. Why did she do this and what am I to do?