- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Barrie takes out her frustration on Alex while she feels a pleasant uncomfortable feeling from doing it. She is stunned as Alex reveal the hidden pain of their past friendship and makes a heart wretching decision that they need to keep their distance from each other. Alex realizes... 

 

 

 

 


Alex laid uncomfortably on the ground for quite a few minutes as he confusingly gazed up at Barrie while his body dully ached and he felt a strange feeling. He tried to shift his body, but realized Barrie's heel of one of her boots was standing on part of his shirt as he mockingly inwardly criticized his patheticness for being in a situation, such as this. He knew he kind of deserved it, but it did not make it any less humiliating got him.

 

Alex stumbled from his thoughts as he felt and saw Barrie shift above him. He curiously gazed up at her and saw that he was still not able to see her face as she shifted. He was unbeknownst entranced with the towering view of her lovely figure as she shifted her curvaceous body while he thought in the back of his mind that she must be moving to help him up. He was also thinking about how scary she is once she gets mad and that he would never piss her off again, intentionally or not as he waited for her to help him up, but stopped his thoughts once he saw her thick shapely thigh raise upwards as it shifted over him.

 

What is she doing...

 

He stopped thinking as he saw her raise her black tights, which were hugging her thick calf as he scarily saw the dirty scuffed sole of her huge boot raised up and inwardly cringed as it momentarily hovered above him. He watched as her foot slowly came back down and realized the destination was the side of his stomach. He frightenedly gasped as he hurriedly backed up with his elbows, arms, and hands to relievedly sigh once he saw her foot sink to land on the ground where he just was momentarily after he shifted his body to the side. He mockingly shook his head at himself as he was about to get up, but stopped as he and Barrie made eye contact. He was startled and surprised when he saw she was still icily staring at him, but that was not the surprising thing. No, the surprising thing was the amused expression plastered on her face as she icily glared down at him.

 

She...she finds humiliating me amusing? I am just a muse for entertainment as she vents her anger out on me. I...she...I cannot...

 

He could not believe this...well rather her as he confusingly gazed up at her thinking she was just teasing him, but she still was icily staring down at him with the same amused expression plastered on her face. He felt anger build up inside of him as his confused gaze turned into a hateful glare as he gritted his teeth to stare at her. He was just about to give her a piece of his mind until he uncomfortably saw arch both of her eyebrows upward while her gaze turned into a confusing contemplative one, then rapidly turned into a gaze that was even more so icy than before as he felt his soul freeze and both his mind and body scream for him to hide somewhere while watching an angry scowl form on her face.

 

He was just about to get up and frightenedly run away from her, but he saw out of the corner of his eye, her quickly raising her left leg up as her huge boot speedily approached him while his torso was raised slightly off of the ground. He painfully grunted as her surprisingly heavy foot firmly landed on his chest to almost cover his entire torso as he was roughly forced back against the ground. He could not believe she was doing this to him as he fearfully gazed at her huge boot studded with rhinestones and spikes while there was several buckles strewn all over it as a pungent odor lingered from it as it firmly pressed down onto his chest and a little bit of her foot odor wafted regretfully in his nostrils as he crinkled them and shook his head vigorously side to side to hopefully make the smell go away while he vehemently struggled under her foot. He angrily stopped shaking his head for the smell would not go away as he angrily glared up at her as he struggled under her huge foot while the pressure her huge boot exuded on him was causing his body to dully ache.

 

"You little prick! How dare you glare up at me! If you want something to be angry about, I will you give you something to be freaking angry about! That's right! Struggle!" Barrie angrily said, feeling Alex fruitlessly struggle under her foot as she watched him angrily glare up at her. She felt kind of bad for what she was doing to him, but seeing him angrily glare up at her, caused her to ignore all her misgivings about what she was doing as her thighs quaked for whatever reason, which she ignored as her anger ignited even further.

 

"What's wrong shorty? Are you mad at me because you cannot go anywhere or make up a fake excuse to get rid of me now, huh? You have to admit I am such good friend! Even after knowing you used me and was only around me because you felt sorry for me, yet I am still taking out time for I can be with you 'outside' of your busy 'social life' for I won't 'embarrass' you! Aren't I such a good friend, Alex?!!" Barrie practically yelled, bringing her foot down on him even further as she applied little more of her weight on it to hear him him grunt and let out a small moan out in pain as he stopped glaring up at her to give her a pained look.

 

"B...Barrie please! You are hurting me! I said I was sorry! What more do you want from me!" Alex desperately groans, grunting from the heavy weight of Barrie's huge boot as he felt his chest was caving in while giving her a pained look.

 

"Oh poor shorty! Is my little prick Alex in pain! Oh no! He can't bear the 'weight' of his actions. And here I thought he could bear the weight of my big ole foot! Well too freaking bad! How do you like being my footrest, you little prick?" She mockingly exclaimed, gazing down at Alex downcast pained expression as he tried to turn his his head to avoid eye contact with her, but she shifted her foot on his chest to use the toe section of her boots to prevent him from turning his head, which made her experience a pleasant confusing feeling as he helplessly gazed up at her while she unconsciously brushed her hand against her crotch, which sent tingles throughout her entire body.

 

Alex was depressingly at an all time low at this moment as he watched Barrie's spiteful face as she angrily yelled at him. He was more upset at himself than her for he was too pathetically weak and small to do anything about the situation as he painfully grunted from the weight of her huge boot and  stopped his fruitless struggling as he hopelessly gazed up at her searching for just small morsel of remorse for doing this to him in her eyes, but depressingly found none. Tears started to come to his eyes as she angrily yelled down at him and a few bits her spit flew out of her mouth to disgustingly rain down on his face as he felt flood of emotion flood out from the deep recesses inside in.

 

"I said I was sorry Barrie! I know I was wrong....but I cannot believe you are doing this to me. Agh! It's not like I ever meant to purposefully hurt you. I would never do something like that...to you. And it's not like me avoiding you is all my fault! Some of the blame falls onto you as well!" Alex emotionally exclaimed, grunting out in pain a few times as he saw Barrie mockingly sneer down at him.

 

"Oh, so you 'know' that 'you' were 'wrong' now! And I am suppose to feel sorry for getting even with you because you did not mean to hurt me on purpose, huh?  What is it little Alex? Huh? Just explain to me how you avoiding and also using me was partially my fault! I am all ears, you little prick!" Barrie spitefully roared, adding a little more weight on Alex's chest to see him writhe and grown in pain as he depressingly and doubtfully looked up at her.

 

"Ahh! Ugh! Barrie please...AGH!" Alex yelled, only getting a response of her adding more weight as her huge boot pressed down on his chest while she imploringly and angrily glared down at him.

 

"You know what! Fuck you! Take all of your anger out on me! I am too pathetically small and weak to do anything to you, but you can't do anything to anyone at school when they tease, mock, or pull pranks on you, so you are just going to take your anger out on me, since you cannot do anything to them, huh! You know you are so fucked up in the head! I knew you were messed up mentally when your mother died the year before last of leukemia and you started to mentally antagonize and bully me about my height, but I stuck with you because I knew how it feels to loose someone when you desperately want them here with you. However your mentally antagonizing of me just kept getting worse and worse, especially after last year when your grandma died!" Alex angrily and emotionally exclaimed, seeing Barrie glare daggers down at him as her expression became more and more upset.

 

"Shut up! Shut Up! SHUT UP!" Barrie angrily roared, raising her foot up to angrily step down on Alex, but saw his scared pained expression gazing up at her and fiercely stomped her foot down on the ground beside his face instead as she saw him fearfully tremble when her foot landed.


"N...no! You are going to listen to me for once! I was still kind of happy being around you even though you were tormenting me because I knew you just needed an outlet for your emotional pain and I was happy being that for you, until your mental antagonizing of me started to turn physical after your grandma died. I grew to be too uncomfortable or scared to be around you alone, so I started avoiding you a little and meeting you at public place to hangout or study! When this following school year came around and I was now starting to go to the same high school as you, I was so happy! I thought we could go back to being the way we used to be, but on the first day I arrived at school, I saw an upperclassmen making fun of you as your face displayed a depressing painful look. I felt pain for you as a friend, not pity, so I hurriedly walked over to you, but you shoved me out of the way and the back of my head banged up against a locker while you stormed off, not even looking or saying anything to me! I thought you were just hurt, so I blew it off. A teacher saw what you did to me and explained how you flunked the eleventh grade twice and you were just a troublesome student they have to put up with, but I thought different! Yet, I was surprised to find out the smartest person I have ever met and a person I thought as my friend, flunked twice and did not even bother to personally tell me! I had to find out from someone else!" Alex angrily exclaimed, seeing Barrie eyes water as she parted her lips several times.


"I...I...I did..." Barrie emotionally stammered, confusingly gazing down at Alex as her loosely gazed at him while tears started to form in her eyes.


"I blew it off. I told myself you were still mourning and suffering from the deaths of your mother and grandma, so that's why you were probably held back and you also was to embarrassed to tell me. I searched for you the whole day and later on found out that you had spent the day in the bathroom crying from some girls gossiping in the hallway. 'I' felt bad for not being there for you, so when you came out the bathroom after school had ended and almost everyone had gone home, I was right there waiting on you. I tried to talk and comfort you, but you shoved me on the ground, then stepped over me as if I did not exist. Yes, you brought food over later on that day, but you did not address what you did earlier and you threw the plate of food at me, then stormed off. It's not I gave up and did not try! Even after that, I still tried to comfort you, but you pushed me 'physically' and 'emotionally' away each time." Alex angrily exclaimed, gazing up at Barrie's tear filled eyes as she kept opening and closing her mouth.


"I...I did not know...I was not aware..I..." Barrie stammered, not knowing how to feel anymore as all her anger disappeared as she confusingly gazed down at Alex, who was angrily gazing up at her.

 

"Yes, you are right for once, Barrie! You do not know! Do you know how painful it is seeing someone you really care about day in and day out in pain, but they will not let you help them? You are right though! I did use you and I happily did! You bringing food over or helping out around the house was the only way for us to interact without you ignoring or hurting me! Yes, I stopped seeking you out at school!  Yes, I stopped hanging out with you! And yes, I avoided you a lot! But, you made me do it!!!" Alex angrily and emotionally yelled up at her, seeing Barrie loosely gaze down at him with a loose expression that caused him to feel even more pained for giving her more grief. He could not bear to look up at her any longer, so he shamefully turned his head.


I should have just silently suffered. I know Barrie did not intentionally do those things...

 

"Barrie...look...I..." Alex hesitantly said, but stopped when he felt something fall on his lips. He reflexively licked lips as he felt something wet and also salty. 

 

'Agh! What was that? Huh?'

 

Another wet drop fell on his nose, which followed by another landing almost in his eye as he looked up to surprisingly see Barrie silently crying. He laid there on the ground gawking up at her as her tears continued to steadily fall on him. He felt bad as he watched her cry and was torn about what he should do. His gaze turned hesitant as he gingerly reached out to touch her leg to let her know he is here for her.

 

Barrie was emotionally hurting. She knew that all the things that Alex just angrily told her were true. She was not aware she was doing all of those things until he had angrily told her, which made her aware of her actions. She had caused their friendship to break apart, not Alex. She silently cried as she thought of each time when they were alone, how she would physically and mentally abuse him to make herself feel better. She did not take is feelings in consideration at all or think about their friendship from his point of view. Now, she has another wound on her already scarred heart as she vehemently cried as she bear herself up inwardly.

 

Huh?

 

She felt something touch her leg and reflexively moved it a little bit as she gazed down to see what was on her through her blurry eyesight. She saw Alex shakily remove his hand from her leg as she unconsciously moved it a little while he cautiously backed away from her with his hands.

 

Alex...he...he is really scared of me? Am I really a monster? I...I...

 

Alex heart stopped when he felt Barrie's leg move under his touch and fearfully backed away as he remembered what happened earlier when her huge boot painfully pressed down on his chest while she gazed down him icily with her amused hazel eyes. He did not want the previous frightful event to reoccur as he cautiously viewed her from afar, when he finally thought he backed safely away from her to let out a relieved sigh once he saw she was not coming after him. His frightened nerves had relievedly calmed down, but was replaced deep shame once he pained depressing look Barrie was giving him as she loosely gazed at him while silently crying.

 

"Barrie...I...I" Alex guiltily stammered, but stopped because he could not find the right words to say to her as he watched her body briefly tremble from his voice and her gaze turned to a searching gaze awaiting for him to say something or basically anything to make her feel even the slightest bit better from the guilt she was feeling.

 

Barrie searchingly gazed at Alex for what could seem like a long time as they both held eye contact with each other until he shamefully bowed his head because he could not bear her gaze any longer. She thought he would look back up eventually to say something as she waited while both her heart and bod started to grow heavier at each passing second. Her tears started to fall more rapidly as she inwardly mockingly scolded herself about what did she think would happen. She hesitantly broke her gaze away from Alex as she slowly and depressingly started walking to her house.

 

Huh? Footsteps? Is someone coming?


Alex put aside his depressed feelings to gaze up to confusingly find Barrie depressingly walking to her house parallel to him. He confusingly watched her depressingly walk parallel to him without even sparing him a glance, which made him feel even more ashamed and pained than he already felt as he watched her depressingly drag her feet. He did not want her to leave like this. It was awkward as well unbearable for him to see her go as he felt a great barrier being cast up between them. He longingly looked at her back not knowing what to say or do to make her not leave him.  He painfully watched as the distance grew between them more and more as he kept opening and closing his mouth, but not any remotely resembling sounds came out while she had almost made it to her door. For some reason, he felt once she makes it inside her house and she closes her door, he would be locked out her heart forever as he felt a stabbing pain in his heart.

 

I...she...I do not want her to leave! I..she...she is my...what is she to me?!! What is wrong with me? I really don't care about what's wrong with me...I...I just want to be with her?


Alex confusingly snapped out of his thoughts as he speedily ran to Barrie, who had just made it on her porch. He depressingly watched as he speedily ran towards her as she put her key in the door, thinking that he would not make it. Something changed inside of him as he feeling overcome him as he dramatically sped up and made it to her just as she had opened her door to step in. He crashed into her back and tightly wrapped his arms around her as he felt her body tremble from his touch while they fell and a gasped escaped her lips. He enjoyed the warm sensation of her body as she turned around in his grasp as they fell to confusingly surprisingly gaze down at his pained expression as he gazed up at her. Alex's face comfortably landed on Barrie's lap with a thud as he heard Barrie let out a slight kind of erotic moan from above while his legs overlapped with hers as he embarrassingly caught a whiff of her womanly musk through the confines of her black tights.