- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Like the title says, this is something a little different. No, it's not completely different, but I couldn't resist using that title. I thought of calling this chapter "An Interlude" because it is, not so much the story but definitely an interlude in Sam's life.

I really hope you enjoy this. I can do more like it if there's positive feedback. And for Battlemaster-3d, I think we can say that Sam finally catches a break.

----- Utah

What can I say about Utah? Move along. Nothing to see here. Absolutely nothing.

They didn't have many people who had Borgford's disease out in this neck of the woods. It was a far cry from Arizona. The people I worked with were fascinated to see me. The girls were like, "Ooo, how cute." The guys? "Hey man, you're short."

I'm short? Really? Brilliant deduction you made there, Sherlock.

Bitter much? You betcha.

I did some good work though and I had a little fun with it; like solving a puzzle. I'm not allowed to tell you what I did exactly, but I can tell you that the work was much more interesting than the people. I impressed a few of said people however.

My job here was finished by Wednesday afternoon. I wasn't leaving to go back until Thursday morning so I had the whole evening ahead of me.

I had made arrangements for Julie and Fred to help Zoe get to work and to the clinic while I was gone. I even thought of offering Tee the use of my car to help Zoe out. It worked out where we didn't need to resort to that, but I trusted Tee if I needed to. Zoe was so appreciative; she promised a surprise when I got back home. Whoopee.

Now, I'm not completely honest about there being absolutely nothing interesting in Utah. This moves the current topic over to Wilma. Yeah, Wilma, as in Wilma Flintstone. Oh, you can't place the reference? I guess you're not old enough. Well, move along then. Anyhoo...

If you know the Flintstones then you know about Wilma and Betty. And if you know Betty, then you know Barney. Wilma must have thought she was Betty and I was Barney. Is this getting interesting yet?

It seems Wilma was one of the people that I impressed with my, uh, let's just say my analytical prowess. She must have a thing for brainiacs, not that I'm very brainy. I just know a few things, you know?

So, Wilma knew my work was finished and that I had a free night to spend on the town, that is if you really want to call that blotch of manmade semi-cube-shaped hardware that was splashed out onto the desert floor like a Rorschach chart, or more like a child's finger painting, a town. I'd hesitate to even call it a village. That would be generous. Not much nightlife here, understand? But that didn't stop Wilma.

She invited me out to the local (everything here is local) Japanese restaurant. If I haven't told you before let me just say that I love Japanese cuisine. Sushi? I'm there.

Alas, no sushi. They had tempura though. And fried lice. I mean rice. I think it was rice. None of the chefs had sushi skills which wasn't all that surprising since all of them were Mexican. We should have gone to a Mexican restaurant. Oh, yeah, no Mexican restaurant in the village. I mean town. Go figure.

Wilma must have thought it was my first Japanese rodeo. Yee ha! She made it a point to warn me that Japanese cuisine acted as an aphrodisiac. Like I really needed that. I'm sure she wasn't aware of the potency of the meds I was taking, although I don't think it would have made any difference to her.

So, I guessed Wilma had a thing for little people. I'm game. Bring on the rodeo. The food was, how should I say it? Mediocre? Not completely unlike tempura? Mexican? Yep, that's it: it was Mexican in a clever Japanese disguise. I'm not fluent in Kanji but I imagined the sign out front meant "Mexican" in Japanese.

You know how they tell you not to drink the water south of the border? Let me add: don't drink the soda in Japanese/Mexican restaurants in Utah. Again, it wasn't completely unlike real soda, root beer to be exact (Wilma thought it was cute that I drank root beer; I didn't want to drink the real stuff) but it gives you the -- how can I put this delicately? -- the shits! Or maybe it was the Mexican, I mean Japanese, food.

Oh I had to go the bathroom alright. Several times. After dinner Wilma wanted to go back to the hotel. Something about other people being at her apartment she said. I hoped it wasn't a boyfriend, or worse, a husband. So we went back to the hotel. It's a good thing too because the bathroom is right there.

Wilma was a little older than most of the girls I've been with. Thirty something, maybe. I didn't ask. Why is it bad manners to ask a girl her age? But Wilma was alright looking, average size boobs, nice enough legs. She had curly blonde hair, probably dyed. All in all, plain, but with all those meds coursing through my body, well, she was hot, ok? Hey, it had been three nights straight without pussy. I was desperate. Don't judge me. You don't know how those little pills work on someone if you haven't tried them.

Anyway she was about Erin's height, or a little more with heels on, which put my head below her belly button. Ok, you get the picture.

Maybe she was the submissive girl all her life and wanted to make up for it. Or maybe she was always dominant. I don't know. All I know was that she was domineering tonight. Too bad she forgot the whip.

We sat on the bed together when we first got back to the room. It wasn't long after that I had to go to the bathroom again. Excuse me, I'll be right back.

When I had finished my business -- all the food I had for dinner was mostly gone by now -- and walked out of the bathroom, the sight that greeted me was unexpected. She had taken her dress off and was standing with legs apart, fists on hips, wearing a black lacy bra with red outline, black panties and black garter belt laced in red holding up black stockings. She had on a pair of red high heels, maybe four inches high. Very arousing. And if you take the meds that I do: yabba, dabba, doooooo! Party time in Utah.

She sauntered over to me as I simultaneously wandered (ok, more like skipped) over to her and we met somewhere in the middle of this dank little hotel room. She got up so close that we were touching. Her hands were still on her hips and she had a sly smile painted onto her face looking almost straight down at me.

"Ready to have fun, little one?"

Wow, a poet.

"Grrrrrrrowl." I snarled.

Now I know what you're thinking: I was somehow cheating on Julie and the others. But I deserved this for what Julie did to me and I was away from home and just wanted to forget everything for a while. So sue me. Now back to Wilma.

She moved in closer causing me to stumble back. She kept moving and I kept stumbling backwards until my back was against the wall.

"Do you like big girls, little one?"

"Y-yes."

"You do? I'm so lucky, aren't I? What would you do with a big girl?"

---Gulp!---

"I know." she said. "How about you show me? Do you want to show me?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Well? I'm waiting."

I kissed her just above her pussy. I could see through her sheer black panties that she was shaven. Kewel! I kissed her some more.

"Is that all you got for me?" she pouted.

I kissed again, but over to the side a little from where I kissed her before. I could hear her suck in air. I must have found a spot. I moved to the other side then kept going all the way around behind her. I ended up with her ass in my throat. Yep, the old ass-throat maneuver. Or is it throat-ass? Anyway, when I was back there I went for the small of her back. I found another spot.

"Mmmmmmm." she said as she turned to jelly in front of me. Her knees were bent and her ass was stuck out. Whoa, what a sight! So I bent down and kissed her black panty covered ass.

"Oh, my little ass kisser. You're so good at that. Come 'round front again."

She stood back up as straight and tall as she could.

"Do you like me being big, little one?"

"Un-huh." I said nodding profusely.

Even though she was in heels she was able to get up on her toes a little bit more as she steadied herself against the wall with her hands above her. This put the top of her pussy at mouth level. I can take a hint.

---Chomp, chomp, chomp--- I munched on her snatch right through her panties. She started moving them down but I stopped her this one time. She pushed me back even further pinning me solidly against the wall.

---Chomp, chomp, chomp---

"Ooooooh, little one. Keep doing that."

---Chomp, chomp, chomp--- I munched more while this time reaching under her crotch and to her back grabbing the top of her panties right above her butt crack. Now I started pulling them down slowly, inch by inch. Her hips were gyrating. When her panties were past the bottom of her cheeks I stuck an index finger in her crack.

"Ooo. Ooo." She jumped, straightening up.

"Sorry. I don't have to do that." I apologized.

"It's ok. Do that. You just took me by surprise, that's all."

"Bend down. Further. A little more."

When she was far enough down I put my hands on either side of her tits -- large to me but probably no more than average sized to most -- and then bbblrlrlrlbbbblrbbrrrb! I motorboated her tits right at her cleavage. Her bra was still on.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." she laughed. She reached further down and hugged me around my shoulders. When she stood back up I tried snatching her panties all the way down but forgot: she had her stockings held up with her garter and the panties got stuck mid thigh.

I wasn't going to let that stop me, so bbblrlrlrlbbbblrbbrrrb! I motorboated her naked twat this time.

"Eeeeeeeeee!" she squeeled. "Oh, oh, oh. Wait, wait."

"What?"

"On the bed. Now."

Her panties were still around mid thigh and I found it hilarious when she tried to open her legs but could only get them so far apart. I only laughed for a couple seconds before diving in again. Periscope down, Wilma. It's motorboat time again in Utah.

bbblrlrlrlbbbblrbbrrrb!

"Oooo, oooo, oooo. Hu, oh, uh."

She wasn't a screamer, but she wasn't afraid of making noise either. Quite pleasant noises too. I don't know why but it made me think of Frank Zappa getting arrested for making indecent recordings.

"Nnnnnnnnnnng!"

"That's right babe." I said raising my head up for just a second. "You're little one is a diver: a muff diver!" Put up the alpha flag.

You'd have been proud of me. I was a machine. I stuck my tongue as far as it would go into her cunt. It drove her crazy too. What? You don't believe me? Let's ask her then.

"Hey, Wilma?"

"What?"

"The audience wants to know if you liked that."

"Hell yeah. It's driving me crazy."

There you go.

I went back to Wilma's cunt. I devised the brilliant idea of convincing all the girls back home to shave. I tell you, this is a freaking top notch idea: no stray pubes caught between the teeth. Maybe I should shave too?

I was having such a good time that I decided to try something new and moved my tongue down below her cunt and in between there and her pretty little asshole just to see what would happen. Wanna know what happened? She squirted. A lot. I'd never seen anything like it except on the internet. I just knew that shit was real. They don't let anything on the internet unless it's real you know.

I wanted to keep going but she couldn't take it anymore and made me stop. She was laying back on the bed breathing hard, still in her lingerie, head back, eyes closed and her right hand on her forehead.

"Oh, little one." she sighed.

"Yes, my Goddess?" I don't know where that came from, but I went with it.

She stopped breathing, raised her head and looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth agape.

"Oh my. You are just too perfect."

"What can I do for my Goddess?" I said, smiling.

"You've made my heart melt. Oh wait, my little stud."

"Ha, ha. Nobody ever called me a stud."

"You're my stud. My little stud. Stand over there." she said pointing.

"Ok."

"Now take your clothes off."

I did as she commanded. Then she rolled over and crawled off the bed. She kept crawling right over to me with a sultry look on her face and a huge smile. She grabbed a hold of Mr. Happy and went to town. He loves being devoured. Before long all of him including my balls where being sucked to the back of Wilma's throat. That's what I call a full court suck.

I've never seen a woman so wild. I shouldn't have to tell you that I didn't last very long. Damn those meds sometimes. Actually, meds or not, this was so far out of anything I'd done in the past that there was no way I could prolong it. She milked me until my balls were hollow.

Diiiiing! Do you hear that? I flicked my balls just now. That's them ringing because they're empty inside.

We fell asleep in bed, hollow balls and all. She was still in her lingerie, me naked.

What just happened? I'd never had sex with such abandon. I just didn't care. I didn't care about anything except having fun. Wilma wasn't a beauty queen and that mattered not one iota to me. But holy shit, this was on a higher level than anything I'd experienced before. What did it mean? Fuck it. I ask too many questions.

I don't want to get anyone in trouble with their spouse or significant other but everyone should have such an episode with a stranger at least once in their lifetime. It is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. Er, uh, doing it. Thank you, Mr. Bueller.

I lost track of time. I woke somehow when the sun was coming up.

"Shit. What time is it?"

That woke Wilma up.

"Uh, about six."

"I need to shower."

I jumped out of bed and got a little chuckle looking back at Wilma.

"What're you laughing at?"

"You slept in your shoes."

"It doesn't matter. I had a good sleep. Wanna shower together?"

"I have a plane to catch."

"I'll drive you to the airport."

"Would you?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"Ok, then. Let's do it."

Up until now I hadn't really seen Wilma nude. How had I not noticed? Cindy must have made me jaded. Wilma renewed my enthusiasm in nudity however. She was wearing her lingerie all night even though I had not only seen, but gobbled her pussy. So I got excited at the thought of seeing her naked as she stood up from the bed and started to unbuckle her garters.

"Wait." I said.

"What?"

"Let me unwrap my Goddess."

She melted. Another fact to file away for later consumption: the use of the word Goddess.

"Oh, you are so, so special." she said. "How can I refuse?"

So I finished unbuckling her garters for her, then I slowly pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them. I made her turn around as I unfastened her brassiere so far above me, then I turned her back around to face me while holding the bra against her globes. I tenderly let it fall away, revealing her pale breasts, slowly, inch by inch. Hey look! Tits!

They weren't nearly the round, beach ball sized jugs of Julie, nor the super cute, pert little titties on Cindy. They were smallish and real. They had a little sag to them but on Wilma they were perfection.

Do I see a blush coming over her while she's standing there?

"You're staring, my little stud."

"I'm in awe, Goddess."

"Aww. So cute. Are you going to finish?"

I continued, rolling her stockings down her leg. I rolled the right side all the way down to the top strap of her high heels, then the other side. I left her shoes on until the last moment. I decided my Goddess would tower over me for as long as possible. It was slightly heartbreaking to take her heels off.

I pushed her back until she sat on the bed then knelt down in front of her. I took her right shoe off gently, then finished taking the stocking off while kissing the top of her foot all over, then her toes. I could feel the rest of her body shudder. I repeated the performance on the other side. This little piggie cried "wee, wee, wee" all the way home.

When she was totally nude I reached for her hands then pulled her up slowly. The smile on her face was pure joy. I could taste the exhilaration that I felt from her nakedness. I stood there for just a moment admiring her glory then I lead her to the bathroom.

Without her heels she wasn't as tall but my head was still well below her boobs. I tried to stay dry from the shower at first by hiding underneath them. It didn't work quite as well as hoped but she was amused. At this point, everything I did was amusing to her. And I was having as much fun as a kid on a playground. Anyone want to go around on the carousel with me?

You know how you have to stretch to reach the shelf above the hanging rod in the closet? I wouldn't know anything about that since I can barely see up that high, unless I'm standing on a chair. Well, that's what I reckon it was like trying to wash Wilma's tits and back. And you can forget shampooing her hair or washing her face; the tips of my fingers could reach nowhere near her shoulders. She could have bent down for me to at least wash her tits but she stayed upright and made me work. I loved her for that.

She pulled me into her lower torso to reach my back and my ass. She took an extra long time lathering up my ass. And even longer lathering up Mr. Happy who stretched out so that every square inch of him could be made clean.

All too soon we finished, got out and dried each other.

"I have to get ready fast."

"Go ahead. I'll get your suitcase packed for you."

"Thanks, Wilma. You're the greatest."

We had some time to talk in her car while we headed for the airport.

"Hungry?"

"I'm famished. It seems the Mex, I mean Japanese food went right through me last night."

"We can eat at the airport. They have a good southern style restaurant."

Oh great. Airport food in Utah. Pictures swirled in my mind of the grits and eggs really being Scottish haggis or some other such weird fare. I needn't have worried; the grits, eggs and ham were quite good. And filling.

"Sam. Thank you. I really needed last night. I hope I wasn't too freaky for you."

"Oh boy, you don't know how much I needed that too. No, you weren't freaky; you were awesome! Thank you."

"And you totally helped us at the office. We couldn't have finished without your genius. Do you think you'll ever come out here again?"

"If they offer it to me again I'll jump at the chance. You can count on it. What about you? Do you think there's a chance that you'll ever come out east?"

"Maybe. If I get the chance I'll jump on it too."

"Then you must look me up."

"Oh, I will."

"You could probably get a permanent position if you wanted to."

"Would you like it if I did?"

"I'd be willing to take a chance. Would you?"

"I don't know."

"You have a boyfriend or a husband at home don't you?"

"No. I have two kids."

"I assume they have a father here in Utah."

"Yes."

"He was with them last night, wasn't he?"

"No. Their aunt was."

"Thank her for me. I guess there's a reason then that you're stuck in Utah."

"You could say that."

"I want you to know that I'll never forget you or last night."

"And I'll never forget my little stud."

"My Goddess."

We smiled. We kissed. We said our final goodbyes. Then I went to catch a plane.

You might think that this was enough to draw me away from what I had at home but it served just the opposite. I missed Erin, Sharon, Cindy, Tee and Zoe more than ever. And I missed Julie. I couldn't wait to get back home.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What awaits Sam at home? Or rather, what awaits home when Sam arrives?

Did you like it? Let me know yea or nay in the reviews. Also if you'd like to see this style more or not, or maybe just a little bit more.

Thanks, everyone for all the comments.