- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, yeah, I've been real busy. You know, that stuff called life. On top of that, there's an illness in the family that is taking its toll on all of us. I apologize for not posting anything. Here's another chapter that I've been sitting on and have revised several times. I hope you like it. I'll try to post more and finish this up soon.

----- Friday morning

Did I ever tell you about Tee? I'm sure you remember what's been happening to her recently but if I hadn't mentioned it before I'll mention it now: Tee is beautiful. After all, she was on the cheerleading squad. At our school only the prettiest and most talented were selected to have the privilege of being a cheerleader. All the gymnastics and jumping up and down left her body athletic with smooth, long muscles and bulges in all the right places.

Having been out of high school for a few of years though had let her put on some curves. I have to admit, the extra weight on Tee had not done any harm to her looks. If anything, she was sexier, if that's even possible.

She had sandy blonde hair, a little past her shoulders, and bangs. What really stood out was her blue eyes. She had the face of a cherub that made her look younger than she was. Which, of course now, being much shorter, made her seem, dare I say it, like jailbait.

She was still sexy as hell, just like in high school. Back then though, she was tall. Alright, she wasn't tall, just average, but that still made her much taller than me. I was always looking up to her. Things were different now.

If you met her today you wouldn't think that just a couple of weeks ago she was falling apart. Fortunately, Sharon, her bff, was super friend and had been making her feel better about shrinking. Furthermore, I had got back from Arizona with some good news for her: being able to go back to school and a promise of a job. She was now actually looking forward to the future.

To top it all off, she had been hanging on my inversion table. That alone is not news. What is news is that she was actually growing taller. Only a little bit, mind you, but it seemed real. I think. Maybe it was only temporary; I guess we'd find out soon enough.

"Good morning, pretty one." I said as she opened her eyes lying next to me.

"Well, thank you for the complement, but I'm not pretty in the morning."

"I disagree. Did you have a good night?"

"I slept like a baby this time."

"This time?"

"Since the shrinking started I haven't been getting many good nights worth of sleep so, thanks."

"Ouch, that sounds rough."

"I don't have to tell you, Sam, that I'm having a hard time handling life in general."

"I thought things were getting better?"

"Starting to."

"Heh, I know how you feel. It's the same for me."

"You handle it much better than I."

"Uh, maybe I've had more practice at this 'being shorter than everyone' stuff."

"It's been like that for you all your life, huh?"

"Pretty much."

"Oh gosh, I must have made you feel pretty bad before."

"When?"

She sighed and closed her eyes. "When I was bigger." she said, "And I'm sorry."

"Eh, no big deal. It seems like a lifetime ago."

"I pretended I didn't like you. You know that?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I even made fun of you. How can you say its no big deal?"

"I try not to worry what others think. I never really knew what you thought of me anyway so no harm. Ok?"

"You're better than me, Sam."

"Nah. Older and a bit wiser perhaps -- just a bit more. But no better. Are the meds helping?"

"Yeah, those damned meds. I can barely stand how aroused they make me. We wouldn't be here together if it weren't for that."

"Is that a good or a bad thing?"

"Both."

"Okaaay."

"It's not that I don't want to spend time with you like this. I just don't want to be ... uh, promiscuous."

"You mean you don't want people to think you're a slut?"

"Yeah, that. I hope you don't think that way of me."

"I don't. But even if you were sleeping around I would understand. Remember, we take the same meds. I know how it feels."

"I wasn't going to do this with you because of Julie. But then, Sharon and I spent a couple of nights with her last week. I hope you don't mind, but we asked her permission."

"Why would I mind?"

"It's like we went behind your back."

"Aha!"

"It wasn't my fault; Sharon was the one who brought it up."

"Did you put her up to it?"

"Absolutely not. Somehow she sensed what I needed."

"I was just teasing. But, you needed this?"

"I needed relief. With a guy, if you know what I mean. In fact, I really needed you way back from the beginning of all this frankly. You were the only one I knew with the disease."

"You didn't know me that well."

"Not much. I did know you some. You remember? We just didn't hang out in the same crowd."

"I didn't hang out with any crowd. Well, maybe my friends on the wrestling and cross country teams. But that's it."

"I used to watch you wrestle and Sharon and I used to talk about you a lot."

"I never really talked to you. Not much anyway."

"Sharon wanted to."

"Ha, that's funny. I talked to you more than her back in high school. I know her a lot better now though."

"I was a cheerleader and you were a jock. Of course we talked."

"Ok. Makes sense."

"Look, I know I was being presumptuous before. You know, when I got the disease. But there was nobody else I could turn to, Sam. You were kind of the only logical choice and that's why I bothered you. Besides, I swore I would never go back to James."

"James?"

"He gave the me virus. He didn't know it. I didn't either at the time. But he's a still little shit."

"I see."

"If he's shrinking now, wherever he is, he deserves it."

"Do you know for sure that he gave it to you?"

"If it's transmitted sexually, then yes, he's the only one that could have given it to me. Let's not talk of him."

"Ok. Let's talk about Sharon. You could have told Sharon about the disease earlier."

"I know. but I was too, uh, embarrassed to tell her."

"I hope you realize how good a friend Sharon is."

"I do. I treated her badly. You too -- a fact that she won't let me forget."

"I told you not to worry about that Tee."

"But she's right. I thought less of you because of your stature. And now here it is: instant karma. But there's one good thing about it."

"What?"

"I overcome my embarrassment. I actually reached out to you, which is something I don't think I could have ever done before. And you've changed my outlook on life because of it."

"It's good to hear you say that. You're growing, Tee."

"Do you think I'm still taller from hanging on the inversion table?" she said perking up.

"No. I meant that you've grown in character."

"I was hoping for the former." she chuckled.

"We can measure and find out."

"Can I hang some more today?"

"Sure."

"Yes!" she said, mouth agape like she was yelling, but only whispering and punching the air with her fist.

"Anyway, you'll do alright kiddo. I have confidence in you. It makes me happy to see you getting better. Emotion-wise that is."

She smiled. I wanted to change the subject again to get her opinion about something.

"So, what do you think about Jill?"

"I don't know. We were friends since high school, just not best friends like with Sharon. We've grown closer from going to the clinic together and I had thought highly of her for helping all of us until she told me and Sharon about what she did to you. Now I'm a little confused about everything."

"It's hard to believe she'd do such a thing."

"I wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't told me herself."

"What do you think I should I do?"

"I don't know, Sam. I don't want you two to be on bad terms."

"Me either. I guess you just answered my question."

"I'm sorry about what happened."

"Look on the bright side: if she hadn't have convinced Samantha to sleep with me then I wouldn't have caught the virus, you wouldn't have sought me out, and you and I wouldn't be together here like this."

"That's some pretty tortuous logic."

"Hmmmm. True. Who knows what could have happened though?"

"Are you mad at her?"

"A little. There are others I'm more mad at who've done far worse."

"Oh my gosh. Who?"

"Remind me to tell you some other time. It's personal and still a sore point. And right now it's all about Jill. I'm worried for her."

"You are?"

"I'm worried about our relationship. I thought highly of her too and really liked her until I found out what she did, even if it was years ago. I shouldn't hold it against her, should I?"

"It's your decision."

"I worry about her and about you too, Tee. And all the others, including Zoe."

"It must be harder for Zoe being so much smaller."

"Did you know she can't even reach the car door handle; I have to open it for her."

"I know. I saw you last night."

"Oh yeah. I forgot. I hope you never reach that stage. And as long as you're on the meds you shouldn't. But did you know that it was her decision to stop taking them?"

"Zoe's not taking any meds?"

"She is now, but she was off for a while."

"Why?"

"For Samantha, I guess. You should talk to her about it."

"She likes you."

"I like her too."

"Not like that. It's more than just friendship you know."

"She's a lesbian, Tee."

"I know."

"She'll want to jump your bones long before she'll ever want to jump mine."

"Maybe. But she still wants to jump your bones."

"I find that hard to believe. We're close, but more like a brother and sister, not lovers."

"I can tell. Call it feminine intuition."

"Whatever."

"Matt wants to jump your bones too."

"Aw geez." I said, putting my hand to my face. Tee laughed.

"I'm kidding. You're very special to all of us, Sam. If you don't like Matt, I'll understand."

"It's not that I don't like him. I just don't want to have sex with him."

"How about if I jump your bones?"

"Now your talking."

We had been laying on our sides facing each other as we talked, our faces very close to each other. So it was easy for Tee to put her leg over my hip as we began kissing. Mr. Happy was already hard which wasn't unusual -- it happens to all of us guys in the morning. And Tee was aroused. Does that happen to girls in the morning too? It was likely just the meds working on her. Well I'm not sure if it was the meds, or talking of Zoe jumping our bones, or what, but Mr. Happy had no problem sliding into Tee. Did I mention we were still nude from the night before?

We made love right there on the sofa. Her firm little butt cheeks were a perfect fit in my hands as we chugged along. Tee wasn't one to make much noise but if anyone was awake they still would have heard us. Regardless, morning sex is always good. After a few minutes of silence and rest after our love session I spoke.

"Let's get up." I said. "I think I hear someone in the kitchen."

"Can we get dressed first?"

"I'll bet it's Cindy and I'll bet she's nude."

"Sharon warned me of that."

"Old news. You're already part of our little nudist colony here. We may as well stay naked."

"I know, I know." she said, smirking. "But I'd rather get dressed."

"Ok." I said as we got up, got dressed and went to the kitchen.


----- Friday breakfast

"You win, Sam."

Cindy was in the kitchen, naked, as you probably expected.

"Did you really doubt me, Tee?"

"No."

"What're you two talking about?" Cindy asked.

"I bet her that you'd be nude."

"She never should have taken that bet. What did you win?"

"Nothing. It was just, uh, rhetorical."

"You should at least get a kiss from her, Sam."

And with that, Tee planted a kiss on my lips. She had to get up on her toes a little bit. Then Cindy gave me a kiss. I had to get up my toes a little bit. Cindy laughed.

"Yes, Cindy, you're still taller than me." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Don't feel bad, Sam."

"Can we measure ourselves?" Tee asked eagerly.

Cindy took pleasure in answering her, "You have to strip."

"Ok." Tee said. She was really motivated and unexpectedly eager to take her clothes off. Her clothes now doffed, she ran to the other room with Cindy behind. When I reached the measuring wall both girls were glaring at me with their hands on their hips.

"What?" I asked.

"You too, Sam. You need to get measured."

"Fine." I said as I undressed. No more than five minutes earlier I had just put my clothes on. Ah, life with Cindy.

Cindy was back to the height she was before: three-nine. Tee on the other hand had only lost half of what she had gained last night, leaving her at three-three -- still an inch taller than before she started hanging. And me? Three-seven and a half!

"Aw man!" I said. "I lost a half inch since last night. What the hell is going on?"

"It's alright, Sam." Cindy said. "It's just early in the morning. You'll probably get that half inch back by this afternoon."

"It doesn't work that way, Cindy. You shrink during the day and are tallest when you get up in the morning."

"I'm sure it's nothing."

"That's easy for you to say."

"Don't be upset." Tee consoled. But it was hard not to be.

"I'm ok, guys." I said. "We'll see how things are later. Maybe Cindy's right."

"Good. Let's have naked tea time."

"It figures you'd say that, Cindy."

"Please. I have to work today; you two are off."

"So?"

"So, indulge me."

"What do you say, Tee?"

"Do you want me to, Sam?"

"I asked you first."

"We're already undressed. Why not?"

"Yay!" Cindy cheered. "Let's go have naked tea."

So, that's how all of us ended up naked at the little table. And that's how Zoe found the three of us as she wandered into the kitchen: naked, drinking tea.

"Did I miss the orgy?" Zoe said.

"It was Cindy's idea." I told her.

"No. Tee agreed to it. It was Tee's fault." Cindy said.

"No, it's not." Tee retorted. "It was Sam's fault."

I shrugged as Zoe shook her head.

"Want to join us?" Cindy asked.

"I'd love to but I don't think I have the strength for another sexcapade. Not after last night."

"Oh? So, how was Julie?"

"Oh wow, she's huge."

"Right, I hadn't noticed."

"You know what I mean: she has some big ... parts."

"All of her parts are big."

"But there's one part in particular. Her, uh ..."

"Her clit!" Tee exclaimed, surprising us all with her remark.

"Yep, her clit." Zoe confirmed.

"I hope you weren't grossed out or anything, Zoe." I said.

"Are you kidding me? It's every lesbian's dream: a girl with a giant clitoris."

"I'll take your word for it."

"It's as big as you, Sam."

"Over three feet? That is impressive."

"No. I mean it's as big as your ..." she said, pointing to my crotch.

"Oh that. Well, I suppose it can't be too big then."

"Oh, stop. There's nothing wrong with your size. You're bigger than most guys your size."

"Why thank you, Zoe. And how would you know how I stack up against other guys?"

"Oh, give me a break. You already know that I've seen plenty in my time."

The other girls looked at her funny.

"What?" Zoe said. "I dated guys until I realized I was a lezzy."

"Okaaay, then." I said. "I guess we can chalk up last night with Julie as a success then?"

"Are you keeping score?"

"No. Just making sure you two had a good time."

"I'd like to say I showed her a thing or two."

"Oh yeah?"

"But she had her way with me."

"Sorry to hear that."

"But I liked it."

"Then I take it back. What did she do?"

"Sam, she's four times as big as me..." Zoe started.

"Four times as tall." I corrected.

"That's what I said."

"No. You said four times as big."

"What's the difference?"

"Here we go." Cindy declared.

"It's a cubic power relationship. She's four times as tall, right?"

"Yeah." Zoe answered.

"And four times as wide?"

"Hmm. Ok."

"And four times as thick?"

"Fine."

"So, four times four times four: sixty four. She's actually sixty four times as big."

"Oh lord!" Zoe said rolling her eyes.

"You won't make that mistake again." Cindy admonished.

"How much do you weigh, Zoe?" Tee asked.

"About fifteen pounds." she said, scrunching up her face as if it were painful to tell us that little fact.

"So Julie would be, let's see ... sixty four times ten so six forty plus half, three twenty and that's nine hundred and sixty pounds." Tee reasoned. "So, is Julie nine hundred and sixty pounds, Sam?"

"No, I think she's more like three hundred and something."

"Hmm. Your analysis doesn't seem to hold up here, Sam." Tee said, drumming her nails on the table

"But, it's simple physics."

"Physics isn't simple."

"But if Julie were four times bigger than Zoe she'd only be sixty pounds."

"I suppose the truth lies somewhere in between."

"Look." Zoe said. "All I know is that she's as tall as a building to me. And strong too."

"She can lift more than she weighs." I said.

"Over three hundred pounds?"

"I think with the plates I have for the barbell that puts it at about three hundred and fifty pounds and Julie can lift the whole thing, no problem."

"That explains why she had no trouble handling me." Zoe said.

"So what did she do with you?"

"She picked me up by the hips."

"I can do that." I said.

"With one hand."

"Oh, no, I guess not."

"So, she uh, she fucked me."

"She what?"

"From behind."

"Holy shit."

"Standing."

The rest of us looked at each other.

"Wow! Are you ok, Zoe?" Tee asked.

"Ok? I was in paradise."

"No wonder you don't have the energy to join our orgy." Cindy said.

"We aren't having an orgy." I corrected.

"But you want one. Otherwise why would you still have morning wood?"

I looked down and sure enough, Mr. Happy was standing at attention yet again.

"Uh, because uh, because Tee is paying off the bet she lost." I said, fumbling to come up with some lame excuse.

"What did she bet?" Zoe asked. "That Cindy wouldn't be naked?"

We all had a hearty laugh. Too hardy. Zoe picked up on it.

"No. Are you serious? Tee, did you really bet that Cindy wouldn't be naked? You know better."

"Not exactly. We did, but it was just talk. It's just that Sam was feeling so bad about shrinking that I wanted to stay this way for his sake."

"Sam," Zoe said, "we're all shrinking."

Cindy and Tee laughed.

"What did I miss?" Zoe asked.

"Sam shrunk since last night's measurement but Tee is still taller."

"Ah, so that explains why all of you are nude -- the measurement. Are you really shorter, Sam?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Aw, don't feel bad." Zoe walked over to the chair I was sitting in, bent down and gave me a hug from behind.

"Thanks, Zoe."

"So tell me about you two. Did you and Tee have as good a night as I did?"

"Yes, Zoe, we did. Tee took me from behind just like you."

"What?"

Tee laughed.

"I'm kidding." I said. "Thank you for asking. We had a great time. Right, Tee?"

"Yes, Sam." Tee answered. "We had an fantastic night together. Again."

"I mean look at her, Zoe. She's so pretty. How could it not have been wonderful?"

"I agree. Maybe some night, you and I, Tee ..."

Tee got up went over to Zoe and gave her a hug. I noticed that Zoe was only as tall as Tee's nipples. Mr. Happy noticed too. You see Tee was still naked. Then I also noticed that Tee let out a little laugh and walked back to the table with a smirk. When she sat down next to I me asked her what that was all about.

"I'll tell you later, Sam." she said.

"And what about you, Cindy?" Zoe asked.

"I took care of business by myself this morning." she said. "I had no help whatsoever."

"Aw, I wish I could have helped."

"I thought you were worn out from your night with Julie?"

"Next time, then. I did sleep well after a rough night though."

"I'm surprised you kept sleeping this morning with all the noise these two lovebirds were making." Cindy said.

Tee was turning red.

"We weren't that noisy." I said.

"Noisy enough to get me going."

"Sorry."

"It's ok. At least I took care of things before anybody else was up. You sure you don't want any tea, Zoe?"

"Do I have to get nude?"

"Yep."

"No, you don't, Zoe." I said, contradicting Cindy. "I'll fix you a cup. Sit down." Zoe sat as I jumped up to put more water on to boil and fixed a cup for her. "Hey, anyone want breakfast?"

They were all hungry so I started preparing eggs and bacon. I was up on a stool as I cooked -- a new stool that I bought a few days ago. As I was putting bread into the toaster I heard the girls talking behind my back. Someone said "It sure looks tight."

"I'll say. I could take a bite out of it like an apple."

"Zoe!"

"Hey. A tight ass is a tight ass. It doesn't matter whether it's a girl or a guy."

"At least wait until he finishes the bacon."

Apparently, Zoe couldn't wait: I felt teeth close around my left butt cheek.

"OW! Cut it out!"

The girls were laughing. Up on the stool my ass was at face level to a standing Zoe, maybe a little higher. I turned around to face Zoe. Or I should say that Mr. Happy was face to face with Zoe right now. I just realized I was taking a chance. But I should have worried about the other side. The bacon popped behind me and I got splattered with a dollop of hot bacon grease on my ass.

"Aah! Damnit!" I cried. "I'm gonna get you for this, Zoe."

I hopped down from the stool yelling for Cindy to watch the bacon as Zoe took off running. The chase was on. She made the mistake of running for the bedrooms -- nowhere to go from there. I caught her standing at the hallway corner. I went for her but right before I got there I ran into a giant leg. A huge, muscular, sexy leg that stepped out in between Zoe and I at the last second, then whammo! You'll never guess who's it was.

I picked myself up off of the floor. "Oh, good morning, Julie." I said craning my neck.

"Good morning, Sam. Playing so soon this early in the morning?"

"She bit my ass!"

Zoe was laughing. So was Julie.

"Hey. Who's side are you on, Julie?" I yelled.

"I don't know. But you should have put something on if you didn't want her to bite you."

"You're no help."

"Oh, now, don't feel bad." Julie said.

"Everybody keeps telling me that."

Julie shrugged. "What smells so good?" she asked.

"Bacon. And eggs. Want some?"

"Do I? I'm starving."

"Come on. Let's go to the kitchen." I said. "I'll deal with you later, little girl."

"You'll have to catch me first." Zoe said.

"You got lucky just now. You won't get lucky all the time."

Zoe giggled all the way to the kitchen.

"I should have known after I saw Sam naked." Julie said as she discovered Cindy and Tee sitting at the little table sipping tea in the nude.

"We're doing it for Sam." Cindy said.

"I didn't ask for this. Cindy did." I offered in my defense.

"They tried to pawn off responsibility onto each other when I confronted them too." Zoe told Julie.

"We asked Zoe to join us." Cindy said.

Zoe stuck her tongue out. My timing was perfect as I reached out and grabbed it between my thumb and forefinger. Aha! Revenge.

"Ahhh!" she said. "Thut aw ya thuin?"

"That's for biting my ass."

"Kids!" Julie said looking down on us and shaking her head.

"Thet tho!"

I let Zoe's tongue go and went back to cooking. "No more biting, alright, Zoe?"

"I'm sorry." she said.

"And I'm sorry for grabbing your tongue."

She smacked her lips. "Mmm. At least your finger tastes good."

"Bacon!" I exclaimed.

"He got some bacon juice on his butt cheeks, Zoe." Cindy said, laughing. "You ought to taste them now."

"No way!", I said.

I was already up on the stool again when Julie picked me straight up so that my head was touching the ceiling and then licked my butt cheeks.

"Your right Cindy. He does taste good."

All the girls were having a good time with this. I have to admit, except for the unexpected gain in altitude, so was I.

"So, Julie, Zoe said you two had a good night last night."

Julie laughed.

"I'll take that laugh to mean you had a good time too."

"I did." she said. Then she went over to where the three girls were sitting at the little table and reached from one end to the other and scooped all of them up in a group hug. You should have seen the expressions on their faces being all scrunched up together. Their faces told me that they weren't completely enjoying it, but I don't think anyone of them wanted to complain and get on Julie's bad side so early in the morning.

"Oh my gosh! Zoe!" Julie cried out. Then they all started laughing. I turned around to find Julie pointing at me.

"What did she do now?"

"Your butt. I can see it better from back here. She left teeth marks on it."

"See? I told you."

Zoe apologized again, "I said I was sorry."

"Don't blame her." Cindy said. "We thought he had buns of steel." They all laughed again. Sheesh.

"Look who the children are now." I said. "Help me out, Cindy. Breakfast is ready."

I served the plates from the stove and countertop, Cindy delivered them. Just then Erin appeared in the entrance to the kitchen. I knew the smell of bacon would wake her up.

"Good morning, Erin. Right on time."

Julie and Zoe were dressed -- Zoe in pajamas, Julie in her bra and panties. For the rest of us, you know the state of dress we were in. When Erin saw that the score was three to two in favor of the nude team she smiled. She was topless herself.

Erin brought her arms up behind her head, yawned and bent back going up on her toes. The sight of her tits thrust out far above my head made Mr. Happy instantly respond. Shit. Why did my sister have to have such nice tits?

"I think Sam is happy to see you, Erin." Zoe said.

It figures it would be Zoe to point that out. I shot her a scowl.

"I'm happy to see Sam too." Erin said, oblivious to what Zoe was talking about. She walked over to the counter where I was standing and gave me a good morning hug. Up on the stool my head was now even with her tits. You guessed it: I got a boob hug. It's a recurring theme that Erin and I have going.

"Hey, Sam. Do you know what this reminds me of?"

"What, Erin?"

"Before you started shrinking."

"Yeah, I guess my face always used to be in your tits when we hugged."

I looked down at the stool. It's height represented how much stature I had lost since getting the disease.

"See that stool, Erin? That's how much I've shrunk. It's over a foot."

"Aw, Sam, don't feel bad."

"Aaargh!"

"What?"

"Nothing, Erin. I love you."

"I love you too, Sam."

Erin finished saying her good morning greetings to the rest of the crew and we all settled down to eat: four of us at the little table and two at the big one. As long as Erin was around Julie didn't have to sit alone at the 'big' table.

Zoe leaned in my direction and said, "I don't blame you, Sam. If I had a penis it would be as hard as your's seeing Erin's stunning boobs like that."

"Do you really like them, Zoe?" Erin asked.

"You know I do, you big, drop-dead gorgeous, blue-haired chickee."

"Aw, thank you, Zoe." Erin replied. Erin loves compliments.

"If you don't put those things away you're going to turn Tee and Cindy into lesbians."

"Do you want me to get dressed?"

"No. I want these two to switch. Besides, I'd cry if you tried to hide them from me."

Zoe was pouring it on. It made Erin feel good, so that made me feel good.

"Erin?" I asked. "Coming to Mike's tonight?"

"No." she pouted. "I have to work."

"We'll miss you. But you'll be here after, right? We'll have a party."

"Goody."

"Hey, Sam?" Cindy asked. "Let's go dancing tomorrow night."

"No."

"We can go to a country dance club."

"No."

"Oh, come on. I want to wear my new cowboy boots and hat."

"NO!"

"How about you, Erin?"

"I'd love to."

"You should see Sam line dance, Erin."

"Sam line dances?" she asked, almost incredulous since she knew I hated dancing.

"Yep. He likes it too."

"I do not!" I protested.

"Don't lie to us."

"Ok. But only a little."

Everyone was staring at me.

"I was forced to learn." I said. "Alright?"

"You should have seen him. He was lighting up the floor at Billy's Boot Scootin' Institushin." Cindy was beaming as she said this.

"Hold up." Zoe said. "You two went dancing at Billy's?"

"Yep." Cindy answered. "With a few other friends. Why? Do you know the place?"

"It brings back memories. Good memories."

"Come with us then."

"I don't go out, Cindy."

"What if Sam comes?"

"Maybe."

"See, Sam. You have to come."

"Julie?"

"What?"

"Help me out here."

"I can't. I'm going out tomorrow with some friends. I won't mind if you go out and have fun though."

"Julie!" I pouted.

"But I've had this planned for a week, Sam. I'm going out with some of the gals from the club."

"What club?" Zoe asked.

"The giantess club." I answered.

"They have a giantess club here?"

"Oh yeah. They'd love you." I said rolling my eyes. "Why don't go out with Julie tomorrow night?"

"I think I'd rather go with you and Cindy."

"Yay!" Cindy said. "What about you, Tee? Wanna join us?"

"If Sam goes, I'll go."

"Great! It's a date then."

"I never agreed to this." I pleaded.

"Don't worry, Sam. You'll love it."

Tomorrow night was planned. At least for Cindy. I had to find a way out. I had more than twenty-four hours to figure it out. No problem.


----- Friday late morning

After we finished breakfast, Tee and Zoe helped clean up. Julie and Cindy had to get ready for work. Erin was working later; we'd have a little time with her today.

After Julie and Cindy left Zoe asked, "Are you two going to get dressed?"

Tee and I looked at each other.

"I had forgotten that we were naked."

"Me too." Tee said. "We've been like this all morning. What's a little more going to hurt?" she said jokingly.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Let's go hang on the inversion table!"

Tee was excited. She talked Zoe into hanging too.

"Do you want to measure your height first, Zoe?" Tee asked.

"Do I have to?"

"Don't you want to know how much you've grown?"

"I'm not going to grow. I think Sam is right."

"Thank you, Zoe." I said.

"But you grew last time."

"It was temporary, like Sam said."

"Suit yourself. Let's go."

"I can't believe how much Cindy has rubbed off on you, Tee."

"What do you mean?"

"You're naked and it's cold outside."

"Oh, I forgot. We better get dressed."

We got dressed and out to the garage we went. Tee hung on the table first. She was too eager and both Zoe and I had no problems letting her take the lead. I had to hold the table for both girls though.

When it was Zoe's turn to hang it just so happened that her head was level with my crotch. As I was holding the table she craned her neck out and tried to bite me there. Not hard, just enough to get a rise out of me. I could tell she was just playing but it wasn't good timing.

"Zoe?"

"What?"

"Look, if you distract me and I let the table go you're going to go slamming upright. It won't be pretty."

"Ok, Sam. I'll behave."

"I hope so" I said. I didn't want a bad accident to happen. Finally it was my turn. Tee was holding the table for me but that didn't stop Zoe from being mischievous. She got up on her toes and rubbed her crotch into my face.

"Zoe. Stop that."

"Ok." she said. Then she turned around and bent over as if picking something up. Her ass backed right into my face.

"Oh, what's this?" she said. "Someone's trying to enter from the back door." Zoe's playfulness made Tee laugh.

"Very funny." I said.

I guess Zoe's playfulness rubbed off on Tee because she wanted in on the fun too. She came up a little higher than Zoe, which, since I was upside down, meant that her crotch was at my chest. She straddled my throat and eased herself down a little. I decide to nibble on her crotch. We laughed and continued playing like this for over an hour. We ended up groping at each other but it was only in fun. Nothing too scandalous happened.

I'm sure you've figured out that afterwards Tee wanted to measure our heights again. Zoe was two feet four inches tall -- no change. Me: three seven and a half -- again, no change. I hadn't gained any back, but I hadn't lost any more either.

Tee on the other hand gained a half an inch: three foot three and a half inches. Needless to say, she was very happy. So happy she nearly forgot she wasn't wearing any clothes again when Erin joined us after the measurement.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doin?"

"Hi Erin." I answered. "We just finished measuring ourselves. We were out hanging on the inversion table while you were getting ready."

"How did it go?"

"Great!" said Tee. "I gained a half inch back from last night."

"But Sam lost a half and inch from last night." Zoe told Erin. "Pretty soon they're going to be the same height."

"Nope. It ain't gonna happen."

"Oh, Sam." Erin said, "Don't feel bad."

"Aaaargh! I'm gonna kill myself."

"Sorry."

"No, I'm sorry, Erin. I didn't mean to snap at you. I just keep hearing that phrase all morning."

She took pity on me and gave me a hug. My head was in her naked belly this time. Erin had her clothes on now but her t-shirt was tied in a knot leaving her midriff exposed. The rest of us were still naked from measuring. Ironic, isn't it?

"Wow, Sam. This is really bothering you, huh?" Zoe asked.

"I'm just, I don't know, jittery this morning."

"Why? We had a good morning, didn't we?"

"Anticipation."

"What are you anticipating?"

"Jill. Tonight."

"Oh."

Zoe understood now.

"Ok guys, I'm going to take a shower. See you in a bit."

"Can I join you?" Tee asked.

"I'd love it." Then I looked to Zoe.

"Don't worry about me, Sam." Zoe said. "I didn't get drunk last night. There's no threat of me puking."

"Hanging upside down didn't make you nauseous?"

"No. Is it supposed to?"

I shrugged.

Tee and I showered together. You know how that went. With all the teasing the girls were doing during the 'hanging' session Mr. Happy was recharged and ready to go again. Tee was too. Sex in the shower -- it's a wonder we ever got clean.



----- Friday afternoon

Zoe finished her shower before we did and was waiting for us in the living room talking with Erin. She was actually flirting with Erin. It was kind of funny: Zoe was well below Erin's crotch and flirting with her. But Erin was having a good day.

I played the guitar and sang a little to warm up for tonight. We went out for lunch, having burgers and hot dogs. I had one hamburger, Tee and Zoe split a hot dog. Erin had one of each. Then we all ate ice cream. I had to bribe Zoe with ice cream to get her out of the house.

Zoe wasn't exactly chomping at the bit to go out. Being a workday, there weren't too many people out and that argument helped to get Zoe to come out with us. I was glad she came and I think, secretly, she was glad to get out too.

We drove Erin directly to work before going home. On the way the girls had a good conversation while I drove. Zoe told Tee about the Binky Bird Boutique. She was impressed.

"When you get to Arizona you can see for yourself." I told Tee.

"Are you going to come to Arizona with me, Sam?"

"No."

"Aw, why not?"

"I'll come visit. I just won't be there all the time. But I'll bring Zoe too."

"I'm done with that place, Sam." Zoe said.

I was a bit surprised.

"It would only be for a visit, Zoe. Just a few days."

"I have bad memories in Arizona."

"But you have some good ones too."

"Yes I do. Maybe. I'll think about it but don't count on me going back."

"Tell us about some good times, Zoe." Erin asked.

"I'd love to, Erin. Did I ever tell you about Samantha?"

Zoe spoke fondly of Sammy. I found out that Samantha and Zoe were Star Wars fans. Darn. I was hoping they'd be Trekkies instead. Well, nobody's perfect.

Zoe and Sammy had gone to Billy's Boot Scootin' Institushun -- let's just call it Billy's -- several times. But the most interesting story she told Erin and Tee was about the big blue. That's the huge party that they have at school in the spring. It's where Samantha and I hooked up. Apparently, Zoe was there too but I don't remember; I only had eyes for Sammy.

Erin liked hearing Zoe talk about me. She also took interest in hearing how everyone got drunk, including me, at the big blue. We talked about how I got the virus. Then Tee mentioned the baby.

"Baby?" Erin asked.

Zoe and I looked at Tee.

"Oops. I wasn't supposed to mention that, was I?"

"No shit! Well at least it's my sister. Please, Tee, tell no one else. Ok?"

"Ok. I'll remember." Tee said. I was wondering if she would comply.

We had to tell Erin the story about Samantha becoming pregnant. I'm not sure how Erin felt about it. I made a note to myself to ask her later when it was just her and I.

Erin liked listening to Zoe's stories and Zoe liked the attention. I was happy that Zoe was getting along with everyone.

As it got later in the afternoon we had to drop Erin off at work. I felt bad that she was going to miss us at Mike's but she'd be back at the house later with Fred.

When we got back home Tee wanted to hang inverted again.

"Again? How about tomorrow. Aren't you staying tonight?"

"I don't know."

"I'll have a surprise tomorrow if you do."

"What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

"Aw. Now I can't wait."

"Be patient. You can hang upside down tomorrow. I don't think it's good for you to hang too much."

"What about tonight?"

"Maybe, if we have time. It'll be late."

"I'm ok with that."

"Figures. Alright then, tonight."

"Ok." she said. She was giddy about it.

Tee flirted with me all afternoon. And so did Zoe, the little lezzy. She just liked seeing me squirm. But it was good that both Tee and Zoe were talking and out of their shell and were in a good mood.

Julie arrived home with Sharon later in the day after I started cooking. I gave Julie's leg a hug to welcome her home. When I was finished she picked me up and we kissed. I noticed her looking down and naturally I had to look too. Zoe was hugging her leg just like I was.

"Can I pick you up, Zoe?" Julie asked. Zoe answered by putting her arms up like a little kid for her mommy. Julie picked her up and Zoe settled on hugging her with her head leaning into Julie's neck. She looked content that way.

"Hey, Sharon." I said, "Ready for tonight?"

"Sure am."

"We'll have fun."

"I'm sure." Sharon bent down at the waist to address Tee. "How was your time with Sam, Tee?"

Tee smiled showing her teeth. "It was better than good." she said. Then she gave Sharon a kiss on the lips which seemed to surprise her.

"I'm glad to hear that, Tee. What did you guys do today?" Sharon said as she stood back up.

"We hung on the inversion table!" Tee answered eagerly. "I'm going to do some more later."

"Mmmkay. Do you like that?"

"I grew."

Sharon looked up at me and Julie. "Yes." I said. "It's true. She did grow but I didn't."

Sharon looked back at Tee and cocked her head to the side.

"Really? Come closer."

Tee walked right up to Sharon and hugged her around the waist. Her head was still below Sharon's fantastic tits and I couldn't tell any difference from before.

"You know, I believe you are a little bit taller." Sharon said as she hugged Tee. Their hug was sexy. Mr. Happy noticed.

"Ok guys, let me go fix something for supper. We need to eat early so we can make it to Mike's in time." I said.

Sharon and I were excited about performing again. Julie and Tee were also excited about going out, but Zoe, not so much.

"Why don't you want to come, Zoe?"

"Too many people."

"Julie will be there. So will Tee and Cindy. You'll have friends."

"Maybe some other time."

"You'll be stuck here alone until we get back."

"I'll live."

"Going to play on the internet, huh?"

"Yep. I miss that. I have to catch up on what's been going on at all those porn sites you know."

We chuckled. "Ok. But Zoe's going to be there too."

"Zoe from the clinic?", little Zoe asked.

"Yep."

"Can you bring her home tonight?"

"I'll ask. I can't promise she'll come though. You want to see her again?"

"Yes. And Leslie too."

"If she's there I'll ask, but she's never come here before. Not that I know of, anyway."

"I'll go out with you some other time, Sam. I just need a little more time to build up my courage."

"How about dancing?!" Cindy broke in. She had just come home from work.

"Later, Cindy." Zoe said. "Much later. I still have a hard time leaving the house."

"What smells so good?"

I had just started to fix some fancy rice dish from a box onto the stove and I was going to stew some chicken. It's the kind of chicken stew where you make a roux first. I had bought some roux in a jar this time and had never done this before -- I always made it myself. It's a bit of pain to make roux since you have to keep stirring and stirring and stirring and I was hoping the stuff in the jar wasn't going to turn out too bad, and it didn't. Dinner was delicious.

With our bellies full and the kitchen cleaned up we were ready to head out for Mike's.



----- Friday evening

Well, what can I say about Mike's? It went great, as usual. Sharon and I sang a few older songs but I had been writing my own songs and mostly we sang those to try them out for the first time in front of others.

One of the older hits that night turned out to be a song from Marty Robbins: El Paso. We must have had a group from Texas visiting. They literally whooped and hollered during that song.

Some of the people thought they had heard my songs on the radio. They hadn't, of course. I'd say if they think my songs were radio-worthy then that's a pretty good endorsement, no?

Halfway through I realized that it was indeed good to be back. I was thoroughly enjoying myself until I spotted Jill. Quite frankly I was halfway convinced that she wouldn't show up but she did. She sat next to Zoe. Not little Zoe; Zoe from the clinic. Zoe from the clinic was there with her cop boyfriend Xavier. Well, at least now I might be able to Shanghai Zoe into coming back to my place tonight.

Before I knew it we were done. Over an hour had passed but it was time to leave the stage. I hugged everyone and we stayed to watch another group try their luck up on stage. Tee hugged Sharon after we got done then she introduced Sharon to Ava. Ava introduced us to her new friend, Lori.

Lori had curly blonde hair and was a little on the rotund side. Let's call it pleasingly plump. She was an outgoing girl however. Bubbly would be a good word to describe her. I asked if Ava and Lori could come over. They discussed it with each other and decided that some other time would be better. Bummer.

But before I forget to mention it we had one other old timer who'd be coming over tonight: Sue. We were real happy to see each other but cut our time at Mike's short and vowed to catch up at home. I couldn't wait to introduce her to Zoe. Little Zoe that is.

And speaking of Zoes: we were about to leave and I had to make sure Jill would be coming over so I ran over to her and Zoe.

"Jill."

"Hi, Sam."

"You're coming over, right?"

"I guess so."

"Good girl. And Zoe, what about you and Xavier? Are you coming over to visit too?"

"We hadn't planned on it."

"Zoe, from Arizona, you remember her, right? Little Zoe."

"Yes, I remember little, ahem, Zoe. How is she?"

"She's home right now. Crowd anxiety is keeping her there, I'm sure you're familiar. She would like to see you though."

"I suppose we should come see you at least once and I would certainly like to see Zoe. We have a lot to talk about." Zoe said. "Are you ok with that, Xave?"

Xavier agreed so I gave them directions and after a little while longer we all found ourselves on the way home.


----- Jill

I had arrived ahead of the others. Sue showed up not long after and I introduced her to little Zoe. We talked of Arizona and Cindy put her two cents in at every other sentence. Things were going great. Then Jill arrived.

I was civil towards her though. I could have been outright mean but I got her a drink and we mingled for a bit. When Zoe and Xavier arrived I couldn't wait any longer and I excused myself from the crowd. Most knew what was going on, but I think Sue was clueless. I asked Cindy to fill her in as I took Jill to my office.

I held the door for her to go in first. As she went by my eyes were at her crotch level. She must have grown, or maybe the half inch that I lost was to blame. Anyway, here was a girl twice my height and I was going to confront her but I felt like I had the upper hand; certainly the righteous one.

"Sit." I commanded.

"Ok."

I took a seat opposite Jill and sighed wiping my face with my hands. Then I crossed my arms over my chest.

"So?" I inquired, raising my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Is there anything you want to say?"

"I think you know the whole story."

"So, that's it?"

"I don't know what to say, Sam."

"What were you thinking when you convinced Samantha to give me the virus?"

"I was mad."

"What did I do to you?"

"It wasn't you. It was Julie."

"Then what did she do?"

"She had you."

"I was away at college. We were split up then."

"But she was always talking about you. Sam this. Sam that. She talked like you two were still in love."

"Well I can see where that would make you mad." I said sarcastically. "NOT!"

"I wanted what she had."

"Me?"

"A boyfriend."

"You can get a boyfriend."

"I couldn't."

"You can. Maybe you just weren't trying hard enough. Or maybe you were trying too hard. I don't know. I'm sure there were hundreds of guys at school that would go out with you."

"They weren't like you."

"Hmm. So that's the reason you had Sammy give me the shrinking disease?"

"I'm sorry."

"I still don't understand."

"I ... I wanted to hurt Julie."

"You wanted to get revenge on Julie by hurting me? That's preposterous you know."

"It wasn't you, Sam. Don't feel bad."

"Fuck! Someone just shoot me. Right now."

Her eyes started to tear up. "If I could make it up to you, I would."

"What about Zoe?"

"What about her?"

"I think you owe her at least an apology."

"Why?"

"Didn't you know that she and Samantha were lovers?"

"Yeah."

"And you knew Sammy was pregnant?"

"Yes."

"But you convinced her yet again to do something she didn't want to do. You convinced her to have an abortion."

"I thought it was best."

"Did you know Zoe wanted the baby?"

"It wasn't hers."

"It was mine! You went behind my back and did that. Zoe wanted to raise the baby and the way she explains it Sammy did too. That is, until you convinced her not to."

"I didn't have to try real hard."

"I know. You had help. But you tried real hard to convince her to have sex with me. To give me the virus. Right?"

"I'm ..."

"I know, I know! You're sorry."

We stayed silent for a few moments. It was probably five seconds but felt like an hour. I got up.

"Is that it?" she asked.

"No. I'm going to get Julie. You have to tell her about this."

"Don't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Sorry, Jill. That's not good enough. Julie deserves to hear this."

"No."

"Jill, you have to. It's not my job to tell her what you just told me."

"She already knows."

"So you two already talked. That's good."

"We talked ..."

"Yes?" I said, egging her on to finish.

"We talked years ago."

I sat back down. I shook my head to clear it. "Uh, what?" I said, dumbfounded.

"She knows."

"What? Did she know about this all along?"

"Yes."

"Seriously?" I said. "Julie knew about this years ago?"

"Yes."

I paused for a long while. Again, it may have been five seconds or an hour. After what seemed even longer I finally found some words to say.

"Alright. I'm sorry this all happened, Jill. And I'm sorry you're involved. We can't change what happened. I need some time to think this new stuff through. You know, I thought we were friends. I think I have to reevaluate all of that."

"Are you going to leave Julie?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Because of what we did."

"You did it. She just didn't tell me. No, Jill, I don't intend to leave her. At least I'm not going to make any rash decisions until I hear her side."

"Ok."

"Are you upset about that?"

"No. I'm relieved I guess. I was afraid I was going to break you two up."

"Isn't that what you wanted in the first place?"

"No. Well, maybe. But not now."

"Fine. Go. Let me think for a bit."

She went outside. I could hear all the talk and laughter. It seemed distant, like it was on another continent, or another planet. For a while I wanted to be alone. I wanted silence. I knew that wasn't going to happen so I resigned myself to walking out to the living room. I think I had a blank stare on my face. Everyone noticed.

"Sam?"

"What Cindy?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I am. Where's Julie?"

"In the kitchen."

"Thanks."

I found her. "Julie?" I said. She looked my way and stopped. Then she looked over to Jill and back to me.

"Yes, Sam?"

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah."

"In the office."

"Ok."

Julie ducked under the door frame and stood at the far end of the room. I shut the door and took a seat.

"Please sit down, Julie."

She sat across from me but her legs were too long. She stretched them out and they went past the chair I was sitting in on either side.

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"You know what Jill told me?"

"I guessed. I knew she'd tell you."

"You knew about this ... disease, all this time?"

"Yes."

"Why did't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"Don't you think this hurts more?"

"I don't know."

"You knew I was going to shrink."

"I wasn't sure."

"But when it started happening?"

"Yes, I knew then."

"You knew about Samantha?"

"I knew about her, yes."

"Did you know about the baby?"

"No. Not until a couple of days ago. I'm so sorry about that, Sam."

"I could have been a dad."

"I didn't know. Really."

"Do you know how I feel?"

"Don't feel bad, Sam."

"I swear to God, if someone says that one more time to me today, I'm going to kill myself."

"Don't do that."

"I feel like a ton of bricks fell on me."

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Leave? No! Just let me think about this for while first. Ok?"

"Ok."

"I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"You and Jill haven't been getting along real well like since before we ever got back together. Does this secret have anything to do with it?"

"It has everything to do with it."

"That explains a lot. Does your mom know?"

"No. I don't think so. I never talked about it, but I don't know what Jill has told her."

"Fine. Look, I'll need some space for a little while. Are you ok with that?"

"I don't have any right to deny you that."

"Good. Did I tell you I'm going to Utah next week for work?"

"Yes."

"Maybe it will do me some good. You know, to get away from it all."

"Are you going to be ok?"

"Yes, I will."

"I'm scared."

"About me?"

"About us."

"I love you. You don't have to be scared. You are still the best thing to happen to me and I couldn't have coped with all this bad stuff without you. I just need some time to put this all into perspective."

"You don't want to split up?"

"No."

"Ok." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Here you go, Julie." I said, handing her a couple of tissues. "Dry those eyes and let's go out and join the party."

She got down on her knees and we hugged, my face just below her boobs. After Julie had fully composed herself we went out.

I was still in a mild daze and tried to hide it. But it was Cindy again who caught on.

"Sam," she said, "you don't look well."

"I'm fine, Cindy. It's just, I have things to think about for the next few days."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Well, being my friend helps. Where's Tee and Sharon."

"Guess?"

"Did they go home?"

"No. They went to the garage."

"Oh. That figures. I bet Tee wants to hang inverted."

"Bingo."

"We'll see them later I'm sure. What about Zoe?"

"Right there." she said, pointing.

Over in the corner of the living room Zoe was talking to Zoe. That is, big Zoe and little Zoe were talking. Xavier looked bored. I decided to leave them be.

"Ok then, where is Sue?"

"I don't know. I think she's in the kitchen."

"Come with me please. We'll go see her. Did you tell her about Jill?"

"A little."

Sue and Jill were talking when we caught up.

"Hey big girl."

"Hi, Sam. Jill was telling me some things."

"Good things?"

"You tell me."

"I'm sure they were just things. I don't want to think of bad things right now."

"Aw, Sam. Don't feel ..."

"Ah, ah!"

"What?"

"Don't say it."

"Say what?"

"What you were going to say."

"Okay."

"Thank you." I said, then gave her a hug and kiss. My head was a little below her shoulder line and I had to get up on my toes as she bent down.

"Mmmm. I guess you do appreciate it." Sue said. "I'm not sure what, but I'm happy to oblige."

"Let's talk. You too Cindy. Here, sit down at the table. What do you think of this?" I said pointing to the table.

"The table?"

"Yeah."

"It's ... little."

"Wow. She's perceptive, Cindy. I never would have known."

"Sam, stop being so sarcastic."

"No, really. What do you think?"

"Where did you get it?"

"It's Zoe's."

"The random little girl you picked up from Arizona?"

"Zoe's far from random. Hey wait. Jill. Where are you going?"

"I was just leaving. I'm sure you don't need me around."

"Nonsense. Pull up a chair. You might like to hear about Zoe."

Jill reluctantly pulled a chair up to sit with us. It looked comical as big as she was sitting with the little people. I wasn't sure where Julie had run off to but at this moment I didn't care. I started talking about Zoe.

I think Jill tried to seem uninterested in the subject but I could tell it was the opposite. Jill and Zoe had interacted quite a bit by my estimation, but never face to face. Not until a couple of days ago, and still, hardly at all.

I was telling the story of our first meeting, of how Zoe slammed the door in my face. That's when the two Zoe's walked in on us.

"Talking about me?"

"Yep."

Sue asked if she really slammed the door in my face.

"Yes, I did."

Sue laughed. "Ha, ha. I would have liked to have been there to see that."

"It was ugly, Sue." I said. "I barely got out a 'hi, my name is ...' when BLAM. The door was shut on me. I figured that was it: the end of my journey."

"What journey?"

"I consider my trip to Arizona a fact-finding journey. And boy did I find out facts. But it turns out, it was only the beginning of my journey with Zoe."

Zoe actually blushed.

Looking back on it I realized that my Arizona trip was pretty epic. It certainly was epic for me, but also I think for Cindy and Zoe too. I also had Kaycee on my mind. We had been texting each other this week and I had sent her the software for her phone.

It was funny that I had written her off as just another friend from college but with what I had found out about Jill and Julie maybe she was the better friend. Maybe I was taking this too hard or over-thinking it. Julie did say that the reason she didn't tell me about what she knew was that she didn't want me to feel hurt. Would I have done the same in her shoes?

Big Zoe and Xavier had to leave. I'm happy that the two Zoe's did get a chance to talk.

"Hey, Zoe?" I asked.

"Yeah, Sam?"

"Do you have any of that whiskey left?"

"Yeah. Why? Want some?"

"I think I'll have a shot or two if you don't mind."

"I'll be right back."

She disappeared to go to the bedroom. I assumed that's where she kept the booze. When she left Cindy leaned into me and whispered, "Whiskey? Something's off, Sam. Are you sure I can't do anything for you?"

"I'm fine. We'll talk tomorrow."

"Is it about Jill?"

"Sort of. Later, ok?"

"Sure. Don't get too drunk tonight."

"That's a change. You always seem to want me to get drunk."

"I'm worried about you now."

"Don't be."

"What if it causes you to shrink more?"

"Then you can have fun at my expense calling me a shrimp."

"I wouldn't do that, Sam."

"It's called sarcasm."

"It's morbid."

"And here she is now." I said as Zoe came back with the liquor.

We retrieved some glasses and the booze was poured. Curiously, Cindy and Sue refrained. That left Zoe and I.

Zoe gave what was to me, a big glass.

"Here's your shot. Or two."

"It figures you'd be drinking too, Zoe."

"I'm celebrating."

"Celebrating what?"

"Zoe's going to help me get a job."

"Really?" I said. This was good news. I'd have to get details later. Tonight I just wanted to drink and forget. I told Jill to get herself some wine and Julie appeared out of who knows where to have some wine too.

"I'm not really old enough to be drinking, Sam." Jill replied.

"You're at home."

"Not my home."

"You're older sister lives here. It's like you're home."

I was surprised that I had to convince Jill to drink. Maybe she didn't trust herself right now. Anyway, I raised my glass and told everyone, "Bottoms up!"

I chugged a good bit of it. It burned going down. And it's true what they say about alcohol and being small -- you get drunk quicker and it doesn't take as much. I felt a little buzz not long after my giant swig and it only grew.

Sue was being frisky with me. It's understandable -- we hadn't seen each other for over two weeks.

"Are you staying over tonight?" I asked.

"I was hoping you'd ask."

"You knew I would."

We kissed. That wasn't unexpected. What was unexpected was Zoe's reaction. She was right in there with us, giving us no space as the others did. It was obvious that she was jealous, but I couldn't figure out for who. I would think she'd be after Sue but it seemed more like she was after me and kept trying to get Sue away. But when we would take a break necking, Zoe would chat up Sue. I couldn't figure this out. It was probably just the alcohol making her irrational. Or maybe I just didn't understand girls. Especially lesbian girls. Or maybe the alcohol was affecting me.

Zoe finally left to go to the bathroom.

"What's with her?" Sue asked.

"I don't know. Did you know that Zoe is a lesbian?"

"Everyone made a point of cluing me in on that fact tonight. Including Zoe herself."

"Maybe she likes you."

"I'm getting mixed signals."

"It's the booze. She's mad at Jill too."

"Really?"

"Did they tell you about her and Jill?"

"A little."

"They used to play a video game on line. Jill?"

I called Jill over to us.

"Jill, what was the name of the video game you guys played?"

"It's not a video game; it's an on-line computer game. It's called Sword of Lakatos."

"That's it." I said. "Jill and Zoe used to play on the same team. They never met each other until this week."

"That didn't go well, did it?" Sue asked.

"Ask Jill yourself."

"I don't have any hard feelings for Zoe." Jill answered.

"But Zoe does." I told her.

"If I knew back then what I know now I would have done things different, Sam. You have to to believe me."

"We all would have done things different, Jill."

"I didn't realize how small Zoe was." Jill lamented.

"She really is a little thing." Sue replied. "How did she get so small?"

"She and Sammy were lovers. They shrunk the same way you shrunk, Sue."

"Doesn't she take the meds?"

"Now she does. Zoe and Samantha decided to stop taking them for a while."

"Why would they do that?"

"Ask her. Here she comes now."

"Excuse me, Jill." Zoe said.

As Zoe walked by Jill I quickly did a comparison -- the top of Zoe's head only came up to about mid-thigh on Jill. I realized that was about the same proportion as me compared to Julie. Yikes.

Jill and Zoe had not talked much even since we got back. This was really the first time that they would have a conversation. They still didn't say much to each other.

"Zoe. Jill. Why don't you guys tell Sue about Sword of Lakatos?"

Well that got them started. I was proud of myself. I didn't have to do much after that. Sue seemed intrigued and the other two were on speaking terms, at least when it came to the game. Maybe this will help them get a little closer to each other again.

Since I was the odd man out here I sought out Cindy once again.

"Hey Cindy, how's it going?"

"I'm fine. You're ok with the alcohol?"

"Yes ---hiccup---. Don't judge me. You know what Jill did, right?"

"About getting Samantha to give you the virus? Yeah."

"I just found out that Julie knew about that all along."

"She did?"

"Oh yes, she ---burp--- did."

"How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. I want to forget it all tonight."

"Hence the alcohol?"

"Eeyup."

"I'm not judging you, Sam. I'm just worried."

"I'll be fine. How about a kiss?"

"Sure." she said as we locked lips. I don't know why I did that just then. Blame the alcohol. When we broke off she said "I figured you'd be with Sue about now."

"Yeah, maybe we'll end up together tonight. Right now I want to see how she interacts with Jill and Zoe over there. Probably even more importantly though is how Jill and Zoe get along. So far they seem fine."

"They do."

"I have to find out what Tee's plans are tonight. Wanna come out to the garage with me?"

"Sure, let's go."

We excused ourselves but the others hardly noticed. That was actually a good sign. We found Sharon and Tee talking in the garage. Tee's face was flush and both of their clothes were ruffled.

"Finished hanging?" I asked as I leaned against a wall.

"Yeah. We were just talking." Tee said.

"'bout what?"

"Girl stuff. Nothing in particular."

"What do you girls have planned for tonight?"

They shrugged. "I don't know exactly." Tee said. "Fred will be coming over with Erin later. I think Sharon and Fred's parents want them home tonight."

"I'm sorry, Sam." Sharon piped in. "I'd like to stay but we're going to see family this weekend."

"Aw, ok. What about you, Tee?"

"I don't know. I'd like to stay over tonight if you'll have me."

"I'd love that. It should be ok, right? Your folks let you stay last night."

"Yeah, but I don't want to push it with them. Maybe it's better if I went home. I don't want to but I don't want to be on the bad side of mom and dad either."

"Sure. I wouldn't want to come between you and your parents."

"I don't think that's possible. They'd be mad at me instead."

"That wouldn't be good either. What about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow day."

"Oh. Sounds like fun."

"I told you I have a surprise."

"A surprise?" Cindy said.

"Hush, Cindy. I already told you about it."

"You did?"

"Yes. We'll discuss it later."

"Oh boy." Tee said. "I can't wait. What about Sharon?"

"I'd love for Sharon to be there. How about it, lovely."

"Lovely? Are you trying to soften me up for something?"

"Always, Sharon. But seriously, will you come with us? It will only be an hour or two."

"I would really like to but I can't. Family."

"Too bad. Let's go back inside."

"Don't you two want to hang?" Tee asked.

"No." Cindy and I both replied.

"You sure?"

"I'll puke if I do, Tee."

The girls laughed. They could all see that the alcohol was having an effect on me and Tee didn't push the matter further.

They agreed to go back in the house. Tee pulled me aside to ask a question. "Can I measure myself?"

"Of course you can."

"But there's lots of people in there."

"So?"

"I want to do this naked."

"Oh, well you don't have to get undressed. Just take your shoes off."

"No, we have to do this the right way. It has to be the same all the time."

"I don't know what to say. They're all girls in there. It shouldn't be a problem."

"You forgot about Zoe's boyfriend."

"They left already."

"Ok. But there's still lots of people. I'd be self-conscious."

"I can make everyone else get naked. I'm sure Cindy will lead the charge."

Tee laughed nervously.

"What are you two whispering about?" Cindy asked. "I heard my name."

"Nothing, Cindy. It's private."

"It's ok, Sam." Tee said. "I want to measure myself but I don't want everyone seeing me nude."

"Want me to get measured with you too? For moral support."

"See?" I said to Tee. "I told you."

"No. I'll be fine." Tee said.

"You can do it later." I told Tee.

"But if I go back home with Sharon and Fred tonight I won't have the time."

"Stay here then."

"I'll think about it."

"Don't worry." I said. "We'll figure something out I'm sure."

Everyone seemed to be getting along back in the house. I had another drink and I started feeling the effects of the alcohol more and more. I was essentially relaxed more then I was woozy, I think. I had forgotten how alcohol made me loosen up and right now I was getting pretty loose. It was a good de-stressor so I didn't care what the consequences would be right at this moment.

I was sitting on the floor leaning back on the sofa when Zoe came and snuggled up against my side.

"Hey, Zoe."

"How ya doin', Sammy?"

"It's Sammy now? Well, good, I guess. You and Jill seem to be getting along better."

"No, I'm only being civil to her. I'm still sore. I don't think I'll ever get over what she did to Sam."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But not surprised."

"Are you upset with me?"

"No. I think I know how you feel. Whatever. Let's forget all that. What's with you and Sue?"

"I should ask you the same thing. What's with you and Sue?"

"What? ---hiccup--- I just heard an echo."

"What echo?"

"I don't know. What echo?"

"I don't know."

"There it is again."

"Look, Sam, can I ask Sue to stay over tonight?"

"I asked her to stay over tonight. Wait. There's that echo."

"Already?"

"Already what?"

"Did you ask Sue to stay over?"

"Yeah."

"That means you'll be with her tonight?"

"Very likely possibility. She said you've been sending her mixed signals."

"Oh, I suppose I have been a little ---hiccup--- wishy-washy. I don't know if I want to make a move on Sue or spend the night with Julie."

"Spend it with Julie."

"I see you don't want me butting in on your territory."

"Sue's not my territory. I just think Julie should spend the night with someone. And tonight, it won't be me."

"Why? What did you do?"

"Nothing. I need to clear my head of her tonight."

"And that's why your drinking?"

"Yeah."

"Wrong reason. So this is about Julie?"

"And Jill. It seems Julie knew what happened all along. I just want to forget tonight. That ok with you?"

"I'm not your mom."

"You'd be better at it then ..."

"Then what?"

"Never mind."

"Sure, Sammy."

"Ok, mom."

"I'm not your mom."

"Ok then, sis."

"Sis. I like the sound of that."

And speaking of sisters, Erin had just arrived home with Fred. I hugged her, my face in her belly. She knelt down and my face was still below hers -- about neck level -- but now I could hug her around her neck. It was a tighter and longer hug than usual and she sensed something was wrong.

"You ok, Sam?"

"Yep. But I found out Julie knew about the virus thing all along."

"Really?"

"Jill told her about it long ago. We'll talk later. Don't mention it to anyone yet."

"Ok, I won't."

"Working tomorrow?"

"During the day, yeah."

"Shit. Well, you'll see it soon enough."

"See what?"

"The new house."

"Tomorrow?"

"Yep. I'll make it up to you and show you later."

"Ok. I'm sorry I can't make it."

"No problem. Let's have some fun tonight."

"Are we going dancing?"

"I'm not."

"Awwww." she whined.

"But feel free to go out with Fred and Cindy."

"Do you think they'll want to?"

"I don't know. Want a drink?"

"Yes."

We mingled. Erin was happy to see Sue again. I was relaxed. Zoe was feeling good too; everyone could see that. Julie and Jill were drinking so they also loosened up and even Sharon had some booze. Sue and Tee didn't drink any alcohol, I'm pretty sure, but they seemed to be having fun anyway. I had successfully gotten the matters of Jill and Julie out of my mind for the moment.

Tee, however, remained antsy because she wanted to measure her height. I told her to go ahead but she was still reluctant.

"How about if I tell everyone to look the other way?"

"Then they'll all know."

"They pretty much all know anyway."

"Can they stay in the kitchen?"

"Ok, I'll keep them in the kitchen somehow."

"Good. Let me get Sharon. She'll measure me."

"You don't mind Sharon seeing you naked?"

"No."

"But you do everyone else?"

"Right."

"But everyone's seen you nude already."

"What do you want me to do? Call everyone over?"

"I bet Cindy would like that. Let me go get her."

I was half kidding but turned to go find Cindy anyway. That's when I fell.

"Sam! Are you alright?"

Tee was concerned and she and Sharon rushed over to pick me up.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I said picking my self up with the girls holding each of my arms.

"I think you've had enough booze, Sam." Sharon told me.

I looked up at Sharon and only saw her boobs.

"Oh, wow, Sharon. Your tits are above my head now."

"That's because you're not even standing up straight."

I stood up as tall as I could and the top of my head hit the bottom of her breasts. But then I lost my balance again. Fortunately the girls caught me; they were still holding my arms. I looked over at Teagan and said "Did you do that?"

"No, Sam. I haven't had as much booze as you have."

"Oh, no. You've been drinking too?"

"No, I haven't."

"Good. Have you Tee anywhere?"

"I'm right here, Sam, holding your left arm."

"Oh, there you are. I thought you were getting dressed. I mean ---hiccup--- undressed."

"I've been here all along. I'm not undressing until everyone goes to bed."

"Tee? Will you sleep with me tonight?"

"I would but you're probably going to go to right to sleep on me."

"That's what I just asked." I said to her, my face only inches from hers.

She rolled her eyes and fanned her face with her hand. "Phew. I can smell the alcohol on your breath, Sam."

"I think we ought to put him to bed early, Tee." Sharon said.

"Why?"

"Because you're drunk, Sam."

"I don't feel drunk."

"How much have you had to drink?"

"One glass."

"One?"

"Ok, maybe two."

"And how big were these glasses?"

"This big." I said holding my fingers apart. I had no idea if the span had any relation to the amount of alcohol I actually had, but I thought it would be convincing. I mean, it seemed like the right thing to do. I looked at Tee. She looked absolutely gorgeous at this moment.

"How about a kiss, Tee?"

"I'm afraid your breath will get me drunk."

I looked up at Sharon. "What about you, Sharon?" I asked.

I expected an excuse from her too, but she leaned down and kissed me. It was one of those time-warping kisses. I got dizzy and fell back again.

"Whoa there, Sam." Sharon said lowering me to the ground.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Tee. It's Sharon's fault."

"Me?"

"Yeah, you're a Pokemon destroying fabric."

"What?"

"I mean ... um ... what were we talking about?"

"We were talking about putting you to bed."

"Good. Now Tee can get undressed and measure her height." I looked up at her from the floor. "Oh my God, Tee. You really have grown. Your tits are above my head too."

"Sam. You're sitting down."

"So am I."

She shook her head in disapproval. "What're we going to with him?" she said to Sharon.

"You get naked and I'll just measure your height, Tee." I answered. "The others are too busy talking amongst themselves. They won't even notice."

"I'm sure you would like to measure me, Sam, but I have Sharon to help with that."

"Ok, I admit, you grew ---hiccup--- on the inversion table. Ah well, you're too tall for me anyway."

"No, I'm not."

"You're ten feet tall to me, Tee."

"I'm ... oh hell, Sam. You do say the nicest things sometimes, even if you are drunk."

"I'll have you know that I'm as sober as a feather."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Tee asked with Sharon laughing in the background.

"Uh, I suppose something was lost in translation."

"So, if I'm ten feet tall what does that make Julie?"

"Unh un. I don't want to talk about her right now."

"Was it that bad?"

"What?"

"What she did to you."

"What did she do?"

"You tell me."

"Tell me what?"

"You what. No. I mean, you tell me what she did to you."

"Who?"

"Julie."

"Um, she's in the other room. You know, on second thought, don't get naked. Julie's so big she can see over everyone. She's bound to see you getting measured in the nude."

"The walls would be in the way. Especially the parts above the doorways where she can't see through."

"Oh yeah. Good point. ---hiccup--- Go ahead and get undressed then. Julie can't even fit through the doorways because they're too short for her."

"She can duck under the tops of the doorways."

"Oh, right. I didn't think of that. Maybe you shouldn't get nude."

"Make up your mind, Sam."

"About what?"

"Should I get nude or not?"

"Oh you should definitely get nude. You look really good without clothes, Tee. Doesn't she, Sharon?"

"Yes, Sam." Sharon said. "She does."

"You do too."

"Why thank you."

"Do you want to get measured too, Sharon?"

"No. Why?"

"Don't you want to find out how tall you are?"

"I already know."

"Ok. Help me up."

"Are you sure about that, Sam?"

"I'm not that drunk, Sharon." I said trying to get up.

I stood up successfully, much to Sharon and Tee's surprise. I hugged Tee, noticing that she came up to my nose. She was still a good three to five inches shorter than I was. At this particular moment I couldn't tell you for sure though whether she was taller than before. Then I started thinking about her growing.

"If you keep hanging, ---hiccup--- Tee, then you're going to be taller than me soon."

"I wouldn't know about that, Sam."

"Yes, you would. You've been taller than me almost all my life."

"Not anymore."

"Well, you might be again. Don't you want to be?"

"Of course, I do."

"How tall?"

"How tall, what?"

"How tall do you want to be?"

"I guess as tall as I was before shrinking."

"Would you want to be taller than me?"

"Uh, let's talk about something else."

"No. ---hiccup--- What if you become taller than me again?"

"Then what?"

"Will you still like me? Or will you like me like before?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Sam."

"Will you still like me?"

"Of course I will."

"What if you become as tall as Sharon? I could kiss your boobs standing up." I said as I bent down and nibbled on her nipples through her shirt.

"Eep!" she screeched. "Sam. Not in front of everyone."

"No? How about this?" I said as I walked over to Sharon and nibbled on her breasts.

"Sam!" Sharon said. "Behave!"

"Aw, Sharon. I missed you."

"Yes, Sam. I missed you too."

"You're so pretty, Sharon." I said looking up into her eyes. "Tee, did Sharon tell you about us?"

"Uh, yes, Sam." Tee answered. "She did. We can change the subject anytime now."

"Is it uncomfortable for you to talk about that?"

"Yes, it is."

"Would you like to be as tall as Sharon?"

"I guess so."

"You could kiss her right on the mouth then."

"I know."

"Or wouldn't you rather be this size?"

"I don't have much say in that."

"Come here." I beckoned to her. She came up to me and Sharon. Her head was still below Sharon's boobs. "Ok, get up on your tippy toes." I commanded.

"Why?"

"I want to see."

Tee got up on her toes a little for just a second.

"No. No. Try harder and stay up."

When she did again I kissed her. I still had to bend down a little.

"Ok. Sharon, bend down a little bit."

"Alright, Sam." she said, playing along not knowing what I had in mind.

"Tee, up on your toes again."

Tee rolled her eyes and up she came. This time I maneuvered her over to Sharon.

"Kiss Sharon." I said.

"Uh, ok."

Sharon started bending down for a kiss.

"No! Not like that. Like you were before. Tee, I want you to kiss her boobs."

I was half expecting them to refuse, I mean, I wasn't that drunk so I didn't expect much. But to my surprise Tee did kiss Sharon on her left tit. As drunk as I was, Mr. Happy still stood up and took notice. Damn! Talk about hot.

The girls seemed to be enjoying it too. They didn't stop right away. I moved to the other side and kissed Sharon's right tit. After a little bit, we stopped.

"See, Tee. Only a couple more inches and you could kiss Sharon's tits whenever you two meet."

"I'm sure that will go over well with everyone else." Tee said, sarcastically.

"But that way you could do it on the sly. Don't you want to?"

"She has perfect boobs."

"They're wonderful."

"I wish I had your boobs, Sharon."

"Yes, Tee." Sharon replied. "You've told me that repeatedly."

"It needs repeating." I said. "They're that good."

"Oh, stop it, you two."

"Are you sure you don't want to stay over here tonight, Sharon?"

"Oh, God, Sam. I would love to but I can't."

"If you go home with Sharon, will you two spend the night together?"

"I don't know, Sam?" Tee said. "Sharon?" she asked, looking up to her.

"We're leaving early tomorrow. It's probably for the best that we don't, Tee. I'm sorry."

We were all bummed. Tee took me aside for a moment and whispered "Why did you have to go and do that?"

"Do what?"

"Get me all aroused again. We were supposed to be finished."

"Finished?"

"Sharon and I made love in the garage."

"So, that's why you took so long. I should have known."

"Shit. Now what?"

"Are you staying here tonight?"

"I have to."

"You don't have to do anything."

"I want to. I need to. With you, Sam."

"Ok, sure. Let me ask you something now that we're semi-alone."

"What?"

"What were you snickering about when you gave Zoe a hug this morning?"

"Oh, that. Well, I guess I had a thought."

"What thought?"

"Zoe was like what you were before."

"Before what?"

"Before I started shrinking."

"So, if you were your old size and I was down by your stomach, how would you feel about that?"

"Don't feel bad about that."

"Fuck me!"

"What?"

"Never mind. Would you still feel the same about me if you were bigger again?"

"Oh, yes, Sam. I would. I promise."

"So, you would go to bed with me even if I were half your height?"

"You've never been half my height."

"But if I was?"

"Yes, Sam. I would."

"And how would you feel about it?"

"I don't know."

"Yes, you do."

She rolled her eyes. "Alright." she said. "You'll probably forget tomorrow."

"I'm not that drunk."

"Fine. You know how I would feel?"

"No. How?"

"I would make me feel all wobbly. It would be kinky."

"Is that good."

"Very good. Are you satisfied now?"

"I guess so." I said.

"Don't tell anyone about that."

"Look who's talking. Don't worry, I won't."

"Besides, it'll never happen."

"I would have said that a year ago, but now that so many weird things have happened, I wouldn't bet on it."

"It's just a fantasy now. Maybe I just long for being big again."

"Makes sense."

"I swear, Sam. I'll never treat you bad again."

"I believe you."

"What are you two doing?" Sharon said as she approached us.

"Just talking."

"About what?"

"About you and your big boobies."

"Aw, Sam. Stop talking like that."

"Why? They're fantastic. Can you imagine Tee with those whoppers right now?"

"Her's are very pretty. Tee, you have nothing to complain about."

"Thank you, Sharon." Tee said gratefully.

"I'm not complaining a bit. I agree with you, Sharon. But your boobs on her, well, I don't think she could stand up."

"You do have quite the imagination, Sam."

"Hey, I'm a guy. We all think about tits. And now that I'm so much smaller, the tits are so much bigger. I guess you can call it a consolation for shrinking."

"You want me to have bigger boobs, Sam?" Tee asked.

"No, not really. But it's fun to imagine what you'd look like with them. Or, even, what you would look like flat."

"I'd look like Cindy."

"Shhhh. Don't let her hear."

"I don't really think she cares. I believe she likes her petite frame."

"It certainly doesn't bother her showing them off for everyone."

"You can say that again."

"I told you this house was haunted by nudists, Tee."

"So, speaking of which," I began, "why don't you take those clothes off and get measured?"

"You have a one-track mind, Sam."

"Don't you want the world to know how much you've grown?"

"But what if I didn't?"

"Then we can all be happy at getting a good look at your naked body."

"You're terrible."

"No. Just mildly drunk."

"Fine." she said, undressing. "I hope everyone gets a good look."

"You do look good, Tee. Even better when you're naked."

"Hmpff."

Tee's mood had changed instantly when Sharon announced the results: "Three feet, four and a half inches."

Dayum. She had gained an inch by hanging and was now taller than last night by a half inch. She was so happy she almost forgot to put her clothes back on.

"I know how you feel, Tee." Jill offered.

"But you've always been growing, Jill. I wish I was growing like you."

"I meant being naked in front of everyone."

"Oh? When were you ever naked?"

"A couple of months ago. Lost bet."

"Uh, yeah. Ok, I remember that now."

"How does it feel?"

"I almost forgot I was nude. Let me get my clothes back on."

Cindy wasn't having any of that. She snatched Tee's clothes up and held them overhead. Even though Tee had gained an inch, Cindy still had about three or four inches on her. Tee tried to jump for her clothes but didn't make it.

Sharon came to the rescue and snatched up Tee's clothes for her but no sooner had she done that than Erin got a hold of them. Not even Sharon could reach now. Only Julie and Jill could have took them from Erin.

"Erin!?!" I said.

"What?"

"Give her clothes back."

"I'll make a deal. I'll give you your clothes back if you go dancing with me tonight."

"It's too late Erin." I said.

"No, it's not."

"You have to work tomorrow." I reminded her.

"I do, don't I? Ok here, Tee." Erin gave her back her clothes. End of drama. Too bad. I was quite enjoying this.

Cindy shook her head. Zoe was laughing. I apologized to Tee.

"It's your fault, Sam." she said.

"You've grown. Isn't that great?"

"Do you mean emotionally again?"

"And physically."

"Ok, fine. I forgive you."

I gave her a kiss. I didn't have to bend down as much as before. I wish it would work for me.

"You'll be taller than me soon. Again." I told her.

She smiled. I had another drink.


----- Friday late night

Before I knew it it was late and Fred was leaving with Sharon. Tee was staying. I'd have another night with her.

As for Sue, it seems her and Cindy were happy to be together tonight. Sue had just found out that Cindy would be leaving in a month or so. I guess she wanted to make the best of the time they would have together. I wasn't sure what Zoe was going to do. I didn't care. I knew she would have fun with whoever she wanted to tonight.

The night was set but we had a little problem: Jill wanted to go home. It's not that we wanted her to stay but we decided, or rather the others decided, that she had too many glasses of wine so we put her up in the living room. That meant that Tee and I would be in the bedroom with Cindy and Sue.

"Would you mind, Tee?"

"If we can keep our privacy."

"I think the two of them will keep themselves busy enough not to bother with us."

"I'll try it then."

I was little disappointed myself, but they were right: Jill couldn't be trusted to drive home.

Dishes were picked up, doors were locked and lights were put out. I closed the bedroom door.

Cindy was the first one to get undressed. Surprised? No, of course not.

I figured each couple would take a bed and then go at it. But all four of us stayed up for a while talking.

"I missed you, Sam." Sue said.

"Same here."

"And I'm going to miss you when you go off to Arizona, Cindy."

"Tee is going to be leaving for Arizona soon too."

"Yeah." Tee started. "Thanks to Sam."

"What did Sam do?"

"I met this guy in Arizona. He needs someone to help with entomology and knew Tee was studying that at school so I helped arrange the two get together."

"Entomology?"

"The study of bugs."

"It's insects, Sam." Tee corrected. As if there's any difference.

"Eww." Sue spat.

"But insects are vital to our environment."

"Not when you get stung or bit."

"They're only trying to protect themselves. Think of how much bigger we are. They must be scared senseless when they meet a human."

"I don't know."

"I can relate." I said and they all look at me like I had grown a third arm.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, Everybody's been bigger than me all my life. Some are scary."

"And what about Julie?"

"Exactly. Look how big Julie is. If I didn't know her I'd be scared senseless."

"No you wouldn't, Sam." Tee said. "You'd be enthralled with her huge boobs."

"You can be enthralled and scared at the same time."

"Were you scared of me when I was bigger than you?"

"No. But I was definitely enthralled."

"It certainly wasn't because of my boobs."

"It was because of all of you."

Tee seemed to soften up and looked me directly in the eyes. "Do you mean that, Sam?"

"Yes. I didn't know you that well, but I was still attracted to you."

"You never really approached me."

"That's right. Every time I approached a girl who was taller then me she'd shut me down."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"But ..."

"But what?"

"Oh gosh, I hate to say this."

"Ok, whatever."

"No, I have to be honest. I would have shut you down too."

"Yeah, I know. Don't fret about it. You've changed yet you're still pretty and enthralling."

"Do you even know what that word means?"

"Enthralling? It means you've captivated me. Captured my attention. Nay, captured my soul, holding it in your possession forever more."

Tee swallowed hard. "Um, that's a good way to put it."

"Indeed. You may be in college little girl, but I've already completed my degree. I don't know as much about bugs, but I still know some things. Enthralled, hah. I bet I know a few words even you don't."

"Ok. I believe you."

"Just don't ask me to enumerate. I'm still feeling the effects of that whiskey."

"You seem to be handling it pretty well tonight, Sam."

"Thank you, Cindy."

"You should see him when he's really drunk, Tee."

"I don't know."

"We got him to dance in front of everyone naked the last time he was drunk."

"You're mistaking me with yourself, Cindy." I said.

"Oh, well. I can wish."

"You want me naked?"

"I want everyone naked."

We all laughed.

"You really like to be nude, don't you, Cindy?" Tee asked.

"I do. It reminds me of when I was young. Mom not only used to let me run around naked, she encouraged it."

"Aren't you afraid of ..."

"Of what?"

"I don't know. Getting into trouble."

"I look like a little girl. Who's going to get me into trouble?"

"I meant some maniac could like, attack you."

"That can happen even when dressed."

"But, don't you think you'd attract more attention undressed?"

"I'm not like you. Look at me. I have no boobs. You might think yours are small, but believe me, they're a whole lot nicer than mine. I look like a little girl next to you."

"I have to say something." I blurted out.

"What, Sam?"

"You only look a little bit like a little girl. You're still very sexy."

"Thank you."

"And I can see what Tee is saying. You have to be careful, Cindy."

"I am careful. Remember, in Arizona. We went to that nudist park."

"Yeah."

"Everyone was nude there. We were perfectly safe."

"But you've been nude outside where it wasn't so safe."

"I know. I was taking a chance. But I'm usually with someone so that helps."

"You were at a nudist park?" Sue asked.

"Yeah, Sue. You'll have to come visit me in Arizona. We'll go to McLanic park."

"I'm not sure I'm ready for that."

"Sam did."

They all looked at me.

"Yeah. So?" I said.

"How about you get naked now?"

"I'm surprised it took you this long to ask, Cindy." I said as I stood up to take my clothes off.

"Ok, now your turn, Tee. We've all seen you before." Cindy said.

"Fine." Tee said as she became naked. Then we all looked at Sue.

Sue stood up and made a production out of getting undressed. When she took off her bra -- she was the only one wearing a bra by the way, Cindy didn't own any and Tee had stopped wearing them a couple of months ago -- she draped it behind my neck and pulled me up to my feet.

As she wriggled to push her panties down to her feet she rubbed herself against me. If Mr. Happy wasn't hard then, he certainly was now. I looked over to Tee to see if she was upset. If she was she wasn't showing it -- she was laughing.

Sue put her hands on her hips and shook her head.

"What's the matter."

"I can't believe that I'm the tallest one in this room."

"Believe it." I said.

Sue stepped close to me again, hugged me, bending down as I craned my neck up to her, then she gave me a kiss. A wet one. It lasted quite some time while our tongues explored each others mouths. The mood had gone silent.

We finished, Sue pulled away then beckoned to Tee. Tee got up and went to Sue whereupon the two of them kissed. Tee was on her toes as her head barely came up to Sue's shoulders. There's something so sexy about two naked girls kissing right in front of you. Mr. Happy was about to explode.

"Wooo, Tee. Where did you learn to kiss?" Sue asked when they broke off.

Tee shrugged. "I don't know. Friends. So, what was that for, anyway?"

"I know you didn't want to share a room with us. I'm sorry. That's my way of apologizing."

"If anything, it's Sam's job to apologize, not your's. But it's ok, I'm enjoying this time together."

Cindy now stood up and walked over to the other two. She gave Tee a kiss.

"You're right, Sue." Cindy said. "She does kiss good." Then she bent down for more kissing from Tee. But soon it was Sue's turn again, and thereafter she and Cindy kissed.

Tee gently planted kisses on Sue's breasts. Then she switched to Cindy's. While Sue's breasts were at mouth level for Tee, Tee had to bend down to kiss Cindy's breasts. But it was worth it.

"Cindy, you have nothing to be ashamed of." Tee said. "You're breasts are heavenly."

"Thank you, Tee. I was never ashamed of them. I just know that they're little and I'm happy with that."

"Well, I like them." Tee said as she planted more kisses on Cindy's chest.

The girls seemed to have forgotten about me. I didn't mind because I was really enjoying the show. While they were doing their thing, Mr. Happy and I were sharing some quality time together.

It wasn't until many minutes later that one of the girls noticed.

"Oh no, Sam." Cindy said. "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine."

"Come on girls." she said and they all came over to me. We ended up on the floor in a heap.

If I thought doing it with a cheerleader was a fantasy come true then doing it with three girls was beyond imagination. The details would take a long time to cover. Needless to say, we spent most of the night pleasing each other. I don't know who's arms I ended up that night but when we were all spent and about to fall asleep Tee asked me a question.

"So, how do you feel now, Sam?"

"I don't feel bad."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Well, there's another day in Sam's life. What will tomorrow bring? Stay tuned.