- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam settles back in.

Sorry late again. This chapter came with fits and starts, not sure why. I rewrote it several times and was never really satisfied. It's long and I thought of splitting it but decided to just keep it like it is. Hope you all like it.

----- Sunday

Zoe was poon-hound, no doubt about it. Who'd a thunk it? I had a lot to learn about lesbians but I'm a good student and I was going to put my mind to it. And I had a teacher.

What I had learned so far was that they weren't as mean to us guys as I had once thought. Zoe was quite refreshing I was finding out, notably while she was starting to open up. It was like talking with one of the guys.

Zoe wan't hard on the eyes either, especially wearing her new dress that she still had on since yesterday. Beyond all this, I knew, Zoe and I shared something: a love and our grief for Samantha. I was willing to put up with a lot of shit from her if I needed to just from that fact alone. It turns out, I didn't have to lose sleep over it; Zoe was very pleasant to be around. I was hoping she felt the same about me.

I couldn't imagine being in her place -- alone, lover recently deceased, lost job and no place to stay. On top of all that: the shrinking disease. She had it bad too -- now being only two feet and four inches tall. I was the only option she had and if I were her I'd be pretty perturbed about being put in that situation. But she was a good sport about it, all things considered.

Speaking of which, after breakfast she wanted to help clean up. Seriously, there was nothing she could do. It was almost impossible for her to even reach up to the counter. She could comfortably walk right under the dining room table without ducking, let alone seeing what was on the table or up on the counter. How could she put dishes and things away? She insisted on trying to help but this got her into trouble; trouble being Julie.

Julie had a hard time with Zoe underfoot. More than once her shins banged into the sprightly little girl.

"Oh, honey." she'd say. "Do be careful. I didn't see you there."

"It's ok, Julie, I bounce."

"Please don't bounce off of me. You can get hurt."

"I'll try to be more evasive."

But it didn't seem like she was trying to be; just the opposite. She kept getting close to Julie's legs. I could understand her desire to be near them -- Julie has great legs. Did I ever mention that?

I called her over. "Zoe, let me show the rest of the place."

I took her around to the bedrooms and showed her my office. Then we went to the garage.

"Is that your BMW, Sam?"

"Yep."

"Nice."

"Meh, it's alright. It's just a 335; not an M3."

"What's an M3?"

"A very fast BMW."

"BMW's are fast?"

"Duh."

"I thought they were luxury cars."

"That too."

"It looks big. Does it fit you?"

"It's about small to mid-size for a BMW but it has pedal extenders."

"Will they fit me?"

"They adjust, so maybe."

"I couldn't believe watching Julie sit in her car. It was so weird. Her knees were touching the ceiling. Did you see that?"

"Yes, I saw and no they don't touch the ceiling."

"Almost."

"It just looks that way."

"I like looking at her legs."

"Me too. That's good, because that's all you get to see unless she crouches."

"You're making fun of my height."

"No. I'm in the same position as you are. I'm just stating facts as I know them. But when she does crouch, it's awesome."

"Why?"

"Her boobs. Did you see her sports bra?"

"Yes. She looks sexy in it."

"Sports bras pretty much cover everything in the front, right?"

"So?"

"Her breasts are so big that when she leans down the weight of her boobs stretch the bra and you can then see cleavage pop over the top of them. Awesome!"

"Yeah, must be awesome."

"Awesomeness from up high."

"A view of heaven."

"I'll say. Do boobs turn you on too, Zoe?"

"They turn everyone on, Sam. You don't have to be a lesbian."

"I think gays are immune."

"Don't be so quick to judge. Do you know any?"

"Any gay dudes?"

"Yeah."

"Uh, I don't think so. Maybe I know some but they're in the closet. Actually, come to think of it, there was this one guy at my old job..."

"Who is probably gay if you suspect."

"Probably. I never talked to him much."

"I'll bet he'd be struck at the sight of Julie's boobs."

"Maybe. It's so hard to believe that less than a year ago both of her breasts taken together were less than a mouthful."

"I find it hard to believe that you and her are in a relationship."

"High school sweethearts."

"What about when you were in college? I mean, you were actively hunting the girls."

"Ha, hunting. That's a funny word. We broke up before I left for Arizona. Worst mistake of my life."

"I'll agree with that. Oh, hell. You wouldn't have caught the disease from Sam if you had something steady with Julie at the time."

"Fuck me! You're right. I never thought of it that way."

"Would you have succumbed to Sam if you were still with Julie in college."

"I was away from her for those four years. It would have been a long distance relationship; that's why I broke it off. To tell you the truth, I really don't know what would have happened."

"So, what's that?" she said, pointing.

"That's the inversion table. It's how Julie got tall."

"It is?"

"No! Not really. I seriously doubt that except that her growth and her starting to use the table coincided."

"Can I try?"

"Sure, I need to find the ankle holsters. Oh, there they are up there. Shit. I can't reach them without the ladder. I need to go inside and get it."

"Don't you keep a ladder out here in the garage?"

"We use it more indoors."

"It's up there pretty high. Will you be able to reach it even with the ladder?"

"Hmm, I should be able to. I can reach Julie's head on it and her head is at ceiling height now so, yeah, it should work. Shall we try?"

"Why not? How did they get up there?"

"The ankle pads? Julie grew out of the inversion table so she then started putting them up in the rafters. I think her head still hits the ground though. She hasn't used them in ages, I fear."

"You fear? Isn't she big enough?"

"It's just an expression, Zoe. I don't really believe in them making her grow."

"I want to try. Have you tried it?"

"Yes, I have. Sadly, they don't work."

"How do you know for sure? If you hadn't used them you might be my size by now."

"One person's use doesn't make it scientific. We'd need a study with lots of people, and controls."

"Yeah, yeah. I know all about the scientific method."

"Still want to try it, huh?"

"If there's even a scintilla of a chance, then yes."

"Ok. You know what? Rather than get the ladder, I'll just have Julie do the honors."

Zoe giggled. "It must be good to have her around, just in case you need to reach something, huh?"

"That's right, rub it in."

"I'm serious. I used to wish Sam were tall, then I wouldn't be the one to do all the reaching and climbing."

"Ha, I can see the meme in my head now: Julie towering over everyone -- 'it's good to have a giantess around; every household should have one.' Come on, let's go get her."

We ran back inside and I dragged Julie out to the garage. She easily retrieved the ankle pads from the rafters. I think they were only eye level to her but of course, they were so high up I couldn't really tell from my vantage point. Zoe just stared and I saw her mouth a silent "wow" as she looked up.

"You want to hang upside down, Zoe? You know all the blood will go to your head." Julie said to her.

"So?"

"So, be careful. You could pass out or something."

Julie," I said, "it's hardly that bad. I'll be here to help."

"You'll feel really bad when she gets taller than you, Sam." Julie teased.

"Nope. Not going to happen."

"Deny it all you want, it won't change the outcome. Zoe, Sam's just jealous. It made me taller."

"It did not!" I cried out. "You were destined to be this tall. We just didn't know it."

"If you did, would you still have gone out with me, Sam?"

"Of course I would have. I'm here now, right?"

"Yes you are."

"It's the other way around, Julie. Had I known you were going to get this big I would have been afraid that you would have left me."

"Well, here I am."

"Yes, here you are. All eight feet of you."

Julie smiled. She would have been embarrassed around anyone else using that remark, but she was comfortable with me vocalizing it.

"You know how to work this, Sam, right?"

"I was the one who taught you. It is mine after all. Geez."

"Are you two going to be ok then?"

"Yes, we'll be fine, Julie."

"Ok, I have to go finish picking up the dishes from the dishwasher. Just come get me if you need me."

Mother hen left us alone again.

"She seems to be fitting into her role as the alpha in the relationship quite nicely, Sam. It's cute watching you two."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, tell me about it. Let's get started."

I put the ankle pads on first then adjusted it to its shortest setting which was about four foot six -- still too small. She wouldn't be able to swing herself upside down but I was here and could swing her down myself. I helped her get on and fasten her ankles in. Her ankles were too skinny so I found some rags to put in to fill the empty space. That did the trick.

"Ready, Zoe?"

"Ready."

"I'll go slow. If you feel you want to stop along the way just say so."

"I'll be fine. Just do it already."

"Here goes."

And there she went all the way around until she was nearly vertically upside down. Her dress made a good show of staying put, mostly, up until right at the end. Then the skirt fell all the way down in front.

"Oops." I said. "I'll just pull that back up, er down for you."

"It's ok, Sam. They're just legs."

"Um, Zoe. I think you forgot something."

"What?"

"You haven't put your panties back on yet."

"Oh, shit, I didn't realize."

"I'll bet they're still on the airplane." I laughed. It must have been infectious since she started laughing too.

"Fuck it, Sam. You've already seen it and more. Just let it be."

"If you say so."

There she was, upside down, the front of her skirt riding up almost covering her face and her cute little pussy on display. What a sight.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Sam."

"Don't be so tense. I can tell that you are."

"I'm new to this."

"Ok, just relax and let your spine stretch."

"I'm trying."

"Good girl."

"How long do I stay like this?"

"How long do you want?"

"I don't know. I could stay here forever."

"How about not too long today? I have to hold you or you'll flip back up."

"Is it because I'm not big enough?"

"Yeah, but don't worry about it, I'm not big enough either. Not anymore. You'd have to stay here with me if I were to do this."

"Deal. But maybe you could fasten a rope or something to hold me up, or rather down."

"I probably could. Here, let me swing you back up while I get some cord."

I went to get some paracord I had laying around the garage and brought it back. Her face was still red and her hair was a little messy. I tied one end around the top of the frame and made sure it was as secure as I could make it. Then I flipped her over again and tried to reach the table to tie the other end, only I could't reach it. Someone would have to hold her down while I tied it. To hold the cord and try to tie it myself would be too risky.

"I'm afraid this won't work without some help."

"Next time then, Sam. Hold me for another minute or two if you don't mind, then we'll call it a day with the inversion table."

"I don't mind. I could look at your bald pussy all day long."

"Pervert."

"Look who's talking. You're the one not wearing underwear."

"Don't tell me you've never went commando."

"I have, but never while wearing a dress."

"You should try it more often."

"Going commando?"

"Wearing a dress."

"No thanks."

"It's different seeing the world upside down once you've relaxed."

"It is. You should try throwing a ball. It's cool watching it fall up."

"Next time."

"I'll make sure I have one for you then. You really do have nice legs, Zoe."

"Flattery will get you nowhere with a lesbian, Sam."

"I mean it."

"They can't compete with Julie's legs."

"Yes they can."

"No. It's completely different."

"The only difference is size."

"You're telling me? Her shins and calves are as big as me. Sam, my eyes look straight into her knees."

"I'm not much taller. My eyes are mid-thigh on her."

"And my eyes are mid-dick to you." she said reaching for my crotch. She grabbed at it.

"Hey!" I said scooching backwards. "I think you've had enough. All that blood rushing to your head must be making you deranged."

She giggled. "You're fun to tease, Sam." she said as she made her way back upright.

"Be careful. I know you're a lesbian but you could be sending me the wrong signals."

"You can handle it."

"What makes you so sure?"

"You can handle Julie, therefore you can handle anything."

"I wish I could say that."

"Come on. Show me your car."

"You want a ride?"

"Sure."

"I'll take you out later. We're going to have company soon."

"How many."

"I'm not sure who's going to show up but just a few of my friends. You'll like them."

"I don't do well with crowds. I have this sense of impending doom whenever I'm out."

"I can stay with you."

"And you think you can protect little me?"

"Well, sure."

"No offense, Sam, but you couldn't even defend me from your sister."

"I can too."

"Don't get your panties in a bunch. I was starting to think I found a guy who was immune to that macho attitude. Guess I was wrong."

"Now that was low."

"There's no shame in being small, Sam."

"Well maybe you should talk to Erin some time."

"About what?"

"Me. She'll tell you some stories, I guarantee. It'll change your mind."

"I'm sorry I brought it up. Even if Julie was out with me I'd still be scared in a crowd, ok?"

"Whatever." I said, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Don't be upset with me."

"Fine. But you need to get over your fear of crowds. It's irrational."

"I know that but I can't help it. Things have not been easy lately."

"So this is recent?"

"Mostly."

"This may be personal so you don't have to answer but did someone hurt you? Like rape?"

"No, Sam. Nothing like that. It's just, well, I have panic attacks."

"I can show you some breathing exercises that can help."

"Where did you learn that?"

"Martial arts. I learned to breath and I found out that just doing something, anything, helps too. Right before I wrestle or fight in a tournament my stomach is filled with butterflies. You know what I'm talking about, right?"

"Yes, I think so."

"As soon as the match starts, the butterflies disappear. Breathe first, then act. You'll be fine, even when you have a panic attack."

"You believe that's all there is to it?"

"No, that's not all there is to it. However, I do believe, or rather I know from experience, that it does indeed help a good bit. Every little bit counts, right?"

"Ok, I'll do your breathing. Can't hurt, right?"

"Right. You'll be slaying dragons and giants in no time."

"And you'll do this before your guests arrive?"

"Ha, you don't need it. They'll love you. Look, if things get too scary for you then you can go hide in the bedroom."

"Do you think Cindy would be mad?"

"No. Are you ok sharing the room with her?"

"She's very pretty."

"Hmmmm, maybe she's the one that should be wary."

"She's a big girl, Sam."

"Only to you."

"You know what I mean."

"Ok, yes, she can make her own decisions. However I fear you can be quite the temptress."

She batted her eyes and said, "Whatever do you mean? Little old me? Tempting?"

"Do you have any idea just how cute you look right now standing there in that dress with that pouty face?"

She smiled. "But you're immune."

"Hell, no! Aw, you already know that."

"It does feel good to hear that once in a while. Thanks."

She kicked off her black tennis shoes and started dancing around in her socks, whirling with her head back and the dress splaying out. It normally hung to just past her knees but with it twirling around and fluffing up I could see the bottom part of her thighs. Way too cute!

"Are girls immune to your charms, Zoe? Guys like me don't stand a chance."

"I hope not. I haven't really pursued anyone since Samantha."

"Just do me a favor and if you decide to go after any of my friends, be gentle."

"I promise."

"I bet Samantha didn't stand a chance either, did she?"

"Actually, I fell for her."

"I'm sure your personality and looks had an affect on her."

"No doubt, but she was the dominant one." She began twirling around again.

"Really? I'm trying to imagine that dynamic. Did you two ever dance?"

"Together? Sure, at home."

"Did you ever go out dancing?"

"I didn't want to. She was the adventurous one and dragged me out with her. I had no choice -- when she got something in her head there was no way to convince her otherwise."

"Hard headed?"

"It was her shortcoming."

"There's that word again."

"What word?"

"Short."

"Oh, Sam. Don't be so sensitive."

"I know I shouldn't be. But you haven't lived as a short person as long as I have."

"You have no reason to feel bad. I mean, look at your life. You're a fucking stud. Even I'm jealous. Guys would give their left nut to be in your shoes."

I shrugged. "Funny hearing that from a girl. I'm not that good, Zoe."

"Don't pull that modesty shit on me. You've slept with all kinds of girls -- big girls and little ones -- haven't you? Don't deny it because I already know. I sense there's even more you're not telling me."

"Maybe."

"Jesus, stop trying to be coy."

"I'm not comfortable talking about this."

"Now I know how to tease you." she said kind of sing-song.

"Meh. The teasing could be worse."

"Be happy it's only about your prowess with the girls. You look so innocent."

"Because I'm small."

"Yep. Partially."

"I thought girls didn't like that."

"Some do, some don't. Don't sweat it. If a gal is shallow then just pass on it."

"I'm learning to do that."

"It took you all of college to learn that."

"Hey. I'll have you know that college was a great learning experience."

"I watched you."

"I know. I had no idea back at the time."

"Let me apologize then."

"Apology accepted. Let's go back in."

"Alright."

"And Zoe."

"Yes?"

"Try to stay away from under Julie's feet."

"Why? They're so sexy." she said, smiling.

"Think of her. You're an obstacle and she has enough of those."

"Fine, I won't be an obstacle. Can I look?"

"I don't know. With both of us staring at her, her legs might melt."

"I think we should take that chance."

"Yes, definitely. Let's go in and stare."



----- Sharon and Tee

I ran to the front door when I heard the knock. Standing there was Sharon with Tee next to her. It was the kind of sight I was getting used to: the little girl was barely up to the bigger one's belly button. They were both in jeans and sweaters. Behind them was Fred.

They came inside and I hugged Sharon. I was taller than Tee but my head still settled in to Sharon's pair of tits as we hugged. When Sharon and I were done, Teagan did something I didn't expect: she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the mouth. Not a sexy kiss, just a kiss on the lips.

"Well, it's good to see you too, Tee."

"I hope you had a good trip, Sam. We missed you."

"And I missed the two of you. Come, sit."

I made the introductions for Zoe. Tee was in a good mood. It was a change in her demeanor from before. She and Zoe went off chatting together. Fred went off to find Erin and left me with Sharon. Julie joined us.

"Sharon, ready to practice?"

"I can't wait. I can't believe how much I missed singing with you."

"Me too."

"Can I get you something to drink?" Julie asked her.

"Water would be great."

Erin and Fred came out from her room and joined Sharon and me. Hearing the commotion Cindy came and went over to talk to Tee and Zoe and wow, did the little girls made a cute trio: Zoe was chest high to Tee or maybe a little lower, and only belly height to Cindy. Cindy wasn't used to this.

The little trio chatted like little girls do as the bigger trio of girls went off with me to the office. I pulled out the guitar and we started strategizing on what Sharon and I would sing this coming Friday. I felt good getting settled into the routine I had left.

"I wrote a little something while I was away. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure."

It was a song about Samantha: "The Girl Who Left". I don't know, maybe not a great song but it meant a lot to me. The others seemed to have liked it but they were my friends. I'm not sure they would have said anything if the song were shit. I did change the tune around most of the our practice session, as well the words. I didn't care what the others thought really, however, I was sensitive to what Zoe would think. Maybe it was too soon for her.

Well, whatever. I probably wouldn't finish it before Friday.

"Isn't there already a song of that name?"

"No, Sharon. You're thinking of the movie. It's a woman, not girl, in that title."

So we practiced. Erin, Julie and Fred watched and listened, every now and then exchanging some words. We rehearsed other songs too. We had planned it all out in a few minutes what we were going to perform Friday but we still needed more rehearsal. Sharon would need to bring the guitar I lent her next time.

"Did Julie tell you about her friends, Sam?"

"I don't think so. What friends?"

"The twins, Maya and Ivonne."

"No."

"Sharon, he just got back a couple of hours ago." Julie reminded her.

"They're big, Sam." Sharon said. "They're from Julie's club."

"The tall girls club?"

"Yes." Julie said. "They came to go out to lunch with me on Tuesday."

"And they asked about you, Sam."

"They asked about me, Sharon? What did they ask about?"

"They're intrigued; they want to see you." Julie said.

"They want to see me standing next to you I'm sure, Julie. They want a spectacle."

"No, they're very nice."

"Fine, I guess. They're your friends, so why not?"

"Good. I invited them over Friday."

"Here?"

"Mike's. But if you don't mind then maybe afterward."

"The more the merrier. Only, Zoe doesn't do crowds. I'll have to warn her."

"Isn't she coming Friday?"

"I don't know. We'll find out later."

"She'll be missing a good time."

"I know. What do you think of her?"

"I think she's real cute." Erin said.

"I was asking Julie, but I think she likes you too, Erin."

"She likes you too, Sam."

"She doesn't have much choice, Erin. I was the only one she could turn to in Arizona. She couldn't pay the rent where she was and didn't have a job. She just lost her lover and she has this dreadful disease."

"What disease?"

"Are you kidding me, Erin?"

"Oh, you mean the shrinking disease. What's it called? The Borg?"

"Yep, that's it: The Borg."

"Yay, I know something."

The rest of us rolled our eyes.

"Did you know her lover, Sam?"

"Erin, her lover was Samantha. The girl that killed herself. The one I went to Arizona for. Remember?"

"Oh. Samantha was her lover?"

"Yes, she was. Zoe's a lesbian, Erin."

"She doesn't look like one."

"What's a lesbian supposed to look like?"

"Um, short hair."

"You have short hair."

"Do I look like a lesbian?"

"Erin! A lesbian looks like any other girl."

Julie and Sharon were giggling.

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"There's no need to apologize to me, Erin. Zoe likes you so treat her right though."

"Do I look a lesbian to her?"

"No. You look like the pretty girl you are."

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

"Of course I do, Erin. So does Zoe."

"Would it be ok if Zoe and I slept together?"

"It's not my place to approve your lovers."

"But you're my big brother."

"So now it's big brother. Before it was little."

They were all laughing now.

"Just for the record, Erin, if it really means that much to you, if you and her sleep together then you have my blessing. But you might want to talk to Fred about it first."

"Is she good in bed?"

"How would I know?"

"You didn't sleep with her?"

"No. Why would you think that?"

"She follows you around."

"No, she doesn't."

"Sam!" Julie said. "She's like your pet -- a little puppy that always follows you around at your heels."

"Only in crowds. She was around your heels earlier."

"I didn't sleep with her."

"Neither did I." I said. "I told you she's a lesbian. She doesn't sleep with guys. So, you're the ones that will have to tell me if she's good in bed."

"She sure is small."

"She may be the smallest woman in the world, Erin. That's after Samantha passed away."

"Was Samantha smaller?"

"She was only nineteen inches tall."

"That is small. If you were that small I could pick you up with one hand."

"I doubt it, but I'm sure Julie could."

"I think I can pick Zoe up with one hand right now if she'd let me." Julie said.

"Tee used to think she was the shortest girl in the world. Maybe that's why she likes Zoe." Sharon added.

"The two of them seem to hit it off pretty good, didn't they, Sharon? Tee seems to be a little more cheerful then before I left."

"She's getting better."

"I wonder why?" I said to her winking.

Sharon looked out from the office to see if anyone was looking then asked, "Would it be ok if we had a proper kiss, Sam?"

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"Just because we haven't done it in so long. And I don't want Tee to see."

"Ok." I said right before she embraced me around the neck. And yes, it was another one of those fabric ripping pokemons. Several, in fact.

When it was over I looked at Julie and shrugged. She laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing." she said.

"Her and I spent a night together, Sam." Sharon told me. "That's why she's laughing."

"She didn't tell me about that. Why not, Julie?"

"It slipped my mind. That night you were so excited talking about this girl Zoe that I didn't want to interrupt you. You remember; the night you learned about her from the store."

"Oh yeah. I was pretty excited then. I had no idea what I was in for."

"What were you in for?" asked Sharon.

"I should probably tell everyone the story all at once. Let's go to the living room and talk."

We all gathered around, including the little girls. I told my story. Zoe filled in a few spots. We talked a little of Samantha being dared to give me the disease, and even less of Zoe checking me out, er stalking me, that is. I completely left out most of the details of Samantha's suicide -- it was gory. I also left out most of what Mr. Damark, er, I mean Bill, told me.

"Speaking of the Damark's, that reminds me, Tee. We need to talk."

"Ok. What do you want to talk about?"

"Later, in private."

"Mmmkaay." she said tentatively.

"Don't worry, it's good."

Zoe wasn't so happy though. The conversation reiterated her last few weeks and it left her sad. I wanted to cheer her up after that. I tried to think of what would make everyone happy after that story. I know.

"Who wants ice cream?"

"Ice cream!" they all exclaimed.

"Let's go to the place by the college. How about it?"

They all agreed it would be good. I drove but there were too many to fit in one car so Julie drove her's; it was the only one that she could easily fit in. Sharon, Erin and Fred went with her. Zoe, Cindy and Tee came with me -- big people versus little. We won. I drive fast.

"So?" I said.

"So what, Sam?"

"Is the BMW fast, or what, Zoe?"

"Guys and their cars. Yes, Sam, you're penis is soooo big. Nice and big and blue."

"Blue?"

"It's a blue BMW. Duh."

"Um, ok. I just thought since you asked earlier."

"I'll watch what I say more closely."

"Well excuuuse me."

"Sorry, I'm a little nervous."

"Then relax. Breathe. They're aren't that many people here, see?"

"Ok, breathe."

"Here, like this." I said as I slowed her breathing. Nothing fancy, I just made sure she breathed normal -- not too fast or too slow, not too shallow or too deep. That alone helped.

"You'll like the ice cream, Zoe; it's the best on the east coast. It's heavenly."

And the ice cream was indeed heavenly. It put everyone in a good mood, even Zoe. But Zoe still kept close to me the whole time, just like the little puppy they were talking about. I thought it was kind of cute -- my own little pet lesbian. I was going to make everyone jealous.

We piled back in to the cars for the ride home, Zoe still close to me. However, she sat in the back seat this time and Cindy sat up front.

Once back home Zoe was again getting along with everyone and wasn't constantly glued to my back. It was such a change from being out in public for her.

"So, Zoe? What do you think of my friends?"

"They're all girls."

"Excited?"

"Relieved."

"Well, there's still Fred."

"Erin's boyfriend?"

"Yep."

"I haven't talked to him yet. I don't think I'm going to."

"You should. He's nice."

"He hasn't been leering at me, maybe you're right."

Sharon and I rehearsed a little more. Everyone mingled. Erin and Fred snuck off for an hour or two. Guess what they were doing?

I tried to spend a little time with everyone. It was a good Sunday afternoon and evening and I was beginning to relax being back home. I was tired from the trip and I'm sure Zoe was too. Time was going by too fast. I had to take the time to talk to Tee before it was too late.



----- Teagan's offer

"Hey, Tee. Let's talk."

"Sure."

"We'll go into my office."

I closed the door.

"So, how have you been, Tee?"

"Good. What did you want to talk about?"

"How'd you like to go back to school?"

"I can't afford it. I don't work anymore, remember?"

"What if you could get a scholarship?"

"I've looked into it. I had a partial scholarship but it only paid a little tuition and it ran out on me."

"I know of a full one."

"They're not easy to get, Sam. My grades are good, but not great."

"What if I could guarantee you a full scholarship."

"Can you?"

"Pretty much. But here's the deal: you have to go to Arizona."

"I'm not sure I could afford room and board."

"It'll be covered."

"Could I pick up with where I left off in my studies."

"Absolutely. In fact, you'll have to keep majoring in entomology."

"Good. I'd hate to change that."

"Well, you do, sort of. What do you think of mosquitos?"

"Pla!" she spat. "Nasty creatures."

"They are. I know you're into bees and ants, but you'll need to specialize in those nasty creatures for this to work."

"I could make that sacrifice. They're such a problem it's probably a better thing to study so that we can at least manage them."

"Good. Let me print out some stuff for you. Give me a moment to transfer it from the phone to the printer."

"Did you do this for me?"

"I have ulterior motives."

"Ok. If it's to get in better with me you don't have to, you know."

"Oh, it's much more than that."

"You're not going to tell me?"

"It'll become obvious in time. And not to worry, it's a good thing."

"I believe you."

I printed out the information on the printer.

"Remember I told you about the Damark's?" I said.

"Samantha's family?"

"This is her father's number. Send this information to his work address here. I think you'll need to send a transcript to them but it'll be ok. I believe it's safe to say that you're ninety nine point nine percent assured of getting that scholarship."

"How do you know?"

"Don't ask. You'll figure it out later."

"Ok. Sounds mysterious."

"Do you like mysteries?"

"Sure."

"This is a good one, ok?"

"Ok. Oh, and Sam?"

"Yes?"

"Speaking of mysteries, I saw you and Sharon kiss earlier."

"You did?"

"You two tried to hide it. Sharon doesn't do a good job of keeping secrets."

"What did she tell you?"

"She didn't tell me anything. But I see how she treats you and looks at you."

"So?"

"She missed you when you were away."

"I missed her too. And I missed you."

"You did?"

"Of course I did."

"Did you miss me as much as Sharon?"

"Yeah. What do you mean by that?"

"I think Sharon was pining for you."

"Tee, look. Sharon and I like each other a lot. A whole lot and well, maybe it's a little more than like. Her and Julie are good friends now. So, that makes her my good friend too."

"Ok."

"Tee, Sharon and I want the best for you. We won't do anything to hurt you."

"I'm grateful for what both of you have done. I acted pretty bad toward you and I want to make it right."

"Did Sharon put you up to this?"

"No!"

"Good."

"She was mad it me though, for the way I treated you."

"Don't mind her. You and I are ok. We are ok, right?"

"I still feel bad about how I treated you."

"Don't."

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do. We're friends."

"Good."

"So, what do you think of Zoe?"

"She's little. I met lots of little people at the clinic, but she takes the cake."

"Samantha was even smaller."

"She told me. She talks a lot."

"She does?"

"I told her about how bad I felt getting the disease."

"We have that in common. Are you ok talking about that now?"

"Yes. And I can talk to her. She's easy to talk to. I guess going to the clinic and meeting so many others with the disease helped me to open up."

"That's good. You and Sharon are getting along ok, right?"

"Very much so, Sam. I took our friendship for granted earlier and I feel so bad about that. She's such a good friend and I must have hurt her so much. I'm a bad person."

"Stop saying that. You are not."

"I feel like it. I don't know what I can do to make it up to her."

"Maybe there's nothing you can do. At least not right now. Perhaps in the future you can."

"I hope so."

"Don't stress about it. Just don't let her down again. I know Sharon loves you."

"Oh, she really, really, does."

"We both love you, ok?"

"You do too?"

"What do you think?"

"You saved my life."

"We did. Me, Sharon and Julie."

"Thank you. And thank you for the scholarship."

"You're going to pursue this then?"

"I'll think about it. It sounds too good to be true. Except I'll have to go to Arizona."

"Cindy will be there."

"She will? Is she going to study entomology too?"

I laughed. "No. She's going back to school, but to study dance therapy."

"What exactly is that?"

"I'm not really sure. You'll have to ask her. I'll have to ask her too. But I'm sure she'll be there for you in Arizona if you need her."

"Will she be going to the same school?"

"I don't know. But I have other friends in Arizona who I'm sure would love to be your friend."

"You're making this very tempting, Sam."

"Good. I need you, I mean, we all need you to do this."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you. It will all become clear later."

"Ah, that mystery thing."

"I hope that makes you consider going through with it."

"I will. I'll do this for you."

"Thank you."

"Can I kiss you?"

"I hope I deserve a kiss."

"Good." she said right before grabbing me around the neck and putting me into a first class lip-lock. She slipped me the tongue too. I didn't hold back. Not at first. We went at it for while before I pulled back.

"Whoa there, filly." I said catching my breath.

"Oh my God, Sam. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I have to go."

"No. Stay. And there's no need to apologize. I enjoyed it too."

"I, I, I don't want to come between you and Sharon."

"Tee! Calm down. It's all ok. I just returned home from being away, remember?"

"Yeah, I do."

"I just need to take some time to settle down, alright? A lot has happened recently and at a very fast pace. Let's just slow it down some."

"Ok."

I chuckled. "So, you saw Sharon and I kiss earlier. Did we upset you?"

"No."

"Really?"

"Maybe a little."

"There's no reason for you to be upset, ok?"

"Ok." she said, a little sheepishly.

"Is there something you want to tell me?"

"I told you. I'm ashamed of how I treated you earlier."

"All is forgiven. I couldn't hold a grudge even if I wanted to. You're too pretty."

"I am? You think I'm pretty?"

"You're gorgeous. Everyone thinks so."

"I'm not as pretty as Sharon."

"Yes, you are and everyone can see that."

"Thank you, Sam."

"You seemed to be in a better mood today than you were before I left."

"Yeah. I guess so."

"Is there some special reason for this?"

"I don't know. Sharon has been real nice to me and we're getting along like we used to. I hadn't realized it until, I don't know, last week, I guess."

"I can see it."

"Then thank Sharon."

"I will."

"I never did anything good for you."

"You don't need to."

"Then why are you so good to me?"

"Pfft. I haven't been that good."

"You saved my life. You came to see me in the hospital and you listened. You got me into the clinic."

"That wasn't hard. I kind of had to: you would only talk to me, remember?"

"So you're saying that saving my life wasn't hard?"

"Ok, maybe a little."

"A little, my ass. Sam! You literally climbed out on a limb for me."

"Look Tee." I sighed. "You're Sharon's best friend. And Sharon has done a lot for me. Just being Sharon's friend means you deserve it."

"You two are lovers, aren't you?"

"Lovers? I wouldn't say our relationship is like that exactly. We love each other, yes. It's more like the love I have for Erin."

"Like a sister? So you two haven't made love then?"

Hoo boy. I was starting to squirm.

"Tee, you shouldn't ask such things. Let's say whatever Sharon and I have together brings me close to you too. Does that make sense?"

"How close are we?"

"You and I have gone through a lot together and we've shared a lot, including this cursed disease. One thing I can say is that if there's anything good about it, it's that the virus has drawn you and I closer together. I don't know how to quantify it, but you and I are very close. At least I think so."

"You sure know how to say the right things."

"Do you want to make it up to me, whatever it is you feel like you have to make up?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Then take advantage of the opportunity you have to go back to school."

"Does it mean that much?"

"It does. You'll see."

"Ok. I'll need to talk to mom and dad about it."

"Fantastic! If there's anything I can do, like answer questions for them then let me know. I'll do all that I can."

"I never realized before how much you mean to me, Sam. I won't make that mistake again."

We kissed again. Not as passionately as before, but more meaningful. I put the information I printed out into an envelope and put Tee's name on it then we joined the others.

"Hey Tee?"

"What?"

"Does Luigi's deliver?"

"Here? I think they can send a car this far. Call them."

"Good. How would you like Luigi's for supper?"

"Ugh. I'll eat their pasta, fettuccini perhaps, but no pizza."

"Good." I thought about saying it would do her good to put some meat on her bones, but I figured that type of remark might not go over well so I held my tongue. She was a little thin from not taking care of herself before, but she looked to be on the road back. At one time she was on top of the world, then the virus hit her and she threw her life away -- almost. But now she seems to have turned around and it made me feel good that I played a small part in that.


----- The evening

"Hey everyone!" I yelled. "Pizza tonight!"

"Alright!" they cheered.

I lit a fire in the fireplace and retrieved the guitar. We all sang together for while. Erin wanted to dance.

"Too tired, Erin. Remember?"

"We'll dance here in the living room."

"You want to dance to folk music?"

"Why not?"

"It's not dancing music."

"We can put some dance music on."

"Then we can't sing."

"But we can dance."

"Fine. A couple more songs then we'll turn on the stereo."

"Ok. Come on Cindy. Let's pick out what songs we want to dance to."

"I have a bunch on my phone." Cindy said and then Erin and Cindy went off to set up their play list while I played a couple more songs on the guitar.

Erin and Cindy were excited but Sharon was getting antsy.

"Sam, you know what this means?" Sharon asked.

"What?"

"Disappearing clothes."

"Oh. I didn't consider that."

"Is this what you were talking about, Sam?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah, I told you about Erin and Cindy, didn't I?"

"That they like to get naked?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm, you may have mentioned it."

"I know I did. Well, you're probably about to find out I wasn't lying."

"Oh, I believe every word that you told me now."

"I was right about everything, wasn't I?"

"Yes, you were. I'm sorry if I ever doubted anything you said. I need a drink."

"No, you don't."

"You look like you could use a drink too."

"No, I don't need a drink. I just haven't gotten much sleep, that's all."

"Me too. A little nip of something strong will help though."

"Well I don't have anything to drink here in this house."

"Yes, we do, Sam." Erin butted in.

"You're not helping, Erin."

"We have booze we can share."

"Sam." Zoe said. "A little wine with pizza won't hurt."

"Like it will be a little. Besides, I think what they have is stronger than wine."

"We have wine, Sam."

"Figures."

"Loosen up, big brother. You just got back home. Let's celebrate."

"Oh no, she called me big brother again. Did the world stop turning? She's working on me, Zoe."

"I'm surprised you picked up on that, Sam -- very perceptive of you." Zoe said. "Celebrate and have a drink."

"Way too obvious."

"Don't you know that a little bit of alcohol is good for you? You had some back at the apartment last week."

Uh, oh. Busted.

"That was different."

"What was so different about it?"

"That's when I learned of your situation and all that had happened with Samantha."

"So?"

"Look if we were big Zoe then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. But we're not big."

"We aren't?"

"Oh, shut up. Do you want to get any smaller than you already are?"

"I'm the smallest one here. A little bit more won't make a difference."

"You actually believe that?"

"Yes."

"I'm not your mom. If you want to then I can't and I won't stop you from having alcohol."

Zoe touched my arm. "Well, thanks for caring. It's really not as bad as they say."

"Yeah, right. Just remember to take your meds first. You guys do what you want. I'm ordering pizza and garlic bread and also fettuccini for Tee. I will not be drinking any alcohol."

"Then let's dance."

"No, Erin. I'm tired." I said, then ordered the food and settled down in my chair. Julie sat on the floor next to me.

"Wanna sit on my lap, instead?" she asked.

"Yeah!" I said as I jumped out of the chair and onto her bare legs. I snuggled up against her stomach and relaxed.

"Oh, look how cute." someone said. I ignored them. I was feeling too content to give it any mind. I could have fallen asleep right there but the music was loud and we were still expecting our food.

As expected, Erin and Cindy started dancing in the middle of the living room. Erin had dragged Fred out with her. I felt sorry for the poor guy but he looked like he was having fun so maybe I was projecting my feelings onto him. Tee was also out there for a bit with Cindy. Sharon, and Zoe were off in a corner talking together, then Zoe and Tee switched places. There really wasn't enough room for everyone to be out there dancing at the same time anyway.

After what seemed like far too long a wait the food finally showed up. I paid for it and the girls broke out the wine.

Yes, Zoe partook of the spirits. So did Erin, Julie, and Fred. Hopefully, the alcohol wouldn't be enough to affect Zoe's meds. It was a good thing that Tee was abstaining.

But Julie, as big as she is, still couldn't hold her liquor very well. Don't get me wrong: she could drink ten times what would get me stinking drunk and still be only tipsy. Except tonight she had drained two bottles of wine with very little help from the others. How much wine did they have stashed anyway?

The dancing started up again and Zoe went out there yet again dancing with the others. She had removed her socks and she was swirling around again, barefoot this time, and she looked way too cute for her own good.

Julie took another swig of wine and gave me a big ole wine laced, booze breathing kiss. I almost got drunk right off of that. She was scratching my torso with a hand that was as big as my chest. It felt pretty good. We embraced and kissed. Her hands were wandering all over my body. She was starting to get frisky now.

"Want to go to bed, Sam?"

"I'm sleepy, but the night's still young and everyone is having fun right now. We don't want to desert our guests. Let's wait a bit."

"Ok, but I'm uncomfortable." Julie said before shucking off her sports bra.

To me, everything went silent, the heavens parted, and Julie's tits filled my universe. But the music soon brought me out of my daydream. Damn. Then I noticed that Erin and Cindy were topless too, so I'm guessing that Julie had waited for that cue.

Mr. Happy took notice. It was just all too familiar with this gang, but to Mr. Happy it was an invitation to play. Hey, I'm a red-blooded American male; so sue me. I snuggled up higher on Julie's torso so I could use her breasts as a pillow. She held my head against her bare chest and I was in paradise.

Slow music started playing. Cindy had lost her pants now and was only wearing her panties and socks. She was slow dancing with Zoe at this point. Of course, the one other couple out there was Erin and Fred and that didn't last long. They left for the bedroom right after the slow music stopped.

It was fun watching Zoe with her head in Cindy's stomach. She was enjoying it evidenced by the smile on her face. Tee also was slow dancing with her head in Sharon's stomach. They were a slightly scaled up version of Cindy and Zoe.

I nearly fell asleep on top of Julie's big tits but then the music picked up again. They all finally took a breather and Cindy turned the music off.

Zoe looked like a kid in a candy store alternately having her eyes glued to Cindy's barely there boobs and Julie's massive honkers. I thought it was funny but I wasn't sure anyone else noticed. It made me laugh.

"What are you so happy about, Sam?" Cindy asked.

"I'm back home. I'm with my honey. My friends are having fun. Why shouldn't I be happy, Cindy?"

"I've seen that look before. It's more like your shit-eatin' grin, I would say."

Zoe picked up on the conversation and finally realized that I knew she was staring. She joined the conversation to cover herself. Zoe picked up her glass of wine and offered me a sip.

"No, thank you."

"What if I took my clothes off?"

"As tempting as that is, Zoe, I'll pass. Wait. Why would you do that? Do you really want to see me drunk that much?"

She shrugged.

"No, really. Why do want me to booze it so much?"

"I don't want to be the only one, Sam."

"But there's Julie and Erin."

"It's not the same."

"Because we share the disease?"

"Yeah."

"What about Cindy and Tee?"

"I want you to share drinking with me."

"Why is that so important?"

"It just is."

"Important enough for you to get naked?"

"You've already seen me naked?"

Everyone looked at me.

"No, I haven't." I said defending myself. "Not all of you."

The girls were giggling.

"Spill it, Sam." Julie said, suddenly suspicious.

"No. I mean it was an accident. Right, Zoe?"

"So, it was."

Shit! She had me.

"It was the inversion table, Julie. Her dress fell down over her head when she was upside down."

"Then you only saw her with her panties on."

"Um, she wasn't wearing panties."

The girls were laughing out loud now.

"He was a perfect gentleman, Julie." Zoe said. "He tried to hold my dress up."

"He tried?"

"Yes."

"And failed?"

"Well, it was hard for him to hold both the dress and the table at the same time."

"So you let him look?"

"Why not? I knew he was a gentleman, Julie. Are you sure you don't want a sip of my wine, Sam?"

"I'll have one little sip, ok? Just one."

"Please, help yourself."

The little vixen had found a weakness she could exploit. She knew I didn't want to talk about what happened on the plane. At least not now. I was going to have to tell Julie eventually; I just didn't yet have the time but I didn't want her to find out from Zoe. As I took the wine glass from Zoe I leaned in and whispered to her, "I'll get you back for this."

Zoe was basking in her victory tonight though, still twirling around in her dress every once in a while, looking sexy as hell with a big smile on her face.

"Here, have another sip, Sam."

"Fine."

I was NOT going to get drunk tonight. No way.

"Wanna dance with me?" Cindy asked.

"Cindy, you know I've been traveling all night."

"So was Zoe but she was dancing with me earlier."

I looked up at Julie with the best sad puppy eyes I could muster.

"What?" she said.

"Aren't you going to save me?"

"From what? Dancing?"

"Yeah."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. Threaten to stomp them if they get me out there to dance."

"You want me to step on them?"

"Maybe. You could smash them with your boobs."

"Oh yeah, smash me. Smash me, Julie!" Zoe exclaimed.

"I think that's going to backfire, Sam."

Zoe stuck her tongue out at me.

Cindy grabbed my wrists and dragged me right off of Julie's laps and onto the middle of the living room. I just stood there as she danced around, even though no music was playing.

"Come on, Sam. Move." she commanded.

"I don't want to." I whined.

"You're such a baby. Here." Cindy said, this time dragging me over to the chair. She sat me down and started dancing in front of me. This time her body was swaying back and forth and side to side. I can't describe what she was doing exactly but it was sexy as hell. How does one move like that? She was dancing like a stripper. She turned around and started twerking on my laps. The other girls in the room were whooping and hollering at this point.

"Have some more wine." Zoe offered.

"Seriously?"

"Just a little sip?"

"Ok." I took an itty bitty sip this time. As I handed the glass back to her, ... PLOP! Cindy had sat her ass down on my laps and was grinding her butt into my crotch. She guided my hands up to her chest and held them there. I looked to Julie. She seemed to be enjoying herself at my expense. No help there.

But I didn't want to enjoy this. I was stubborn. I tried not to like it. I tried real hard. I failed. Mr. Happy took over. Cindy could no doubt feel him through my jeans and her flimsy panties. I think it was turning her on. But just then she suddenly stopped, got up, turned around to face me and pulled me up out of the chair.

"Too bad, Sam. Times up. Come here Zoe."

Zoe sauntered over in her pretty dress looking as innocent as a little school girl. She was shorter than a kindergartener which made her even cuter. Cindy sat her down on my chair.

"Here, Sam. Hold my wine." Zoe said.

Then Cindy proceeded to put on a show. She knelt down and holding Zoe's adorable little feet in her hands, planted kisses all over them. Zoe had the biggest smile on her face that I have yet seen.

Cindy was kissing her ankles then started her way up. She raised up Zoe's dress and was intent on kissing inside her legs for a bit. But then she started laughing. We all knew why: Cindy had just realized that Zoe hadn't put her panties back on. It was good for a laugh from everyone.

Cindy got up and started twerking the same way with Zoe as she did with me. Tee was captivated by the show, and Sharon couldn't take her eyes off of the couple either.

Julie held her arms out for me and I eagerly jumped back onto her laps and cuddled up next to her gigantic breasts.

"Enjoying the show?" she queried.

I nodded eagerly. "You need to ask? And how about you?"

"Cindy is certainly the show off."

"I guess I don't have to worry anymore about the two of them sharing the bedroom."

I cuddled in next to Julie again. As I sat on her crotch I felt a hardness -- Julie clit was getting a hard on! It had been a week since I'd seen it. Had it grown any? It sure felt like it.

Cindy took off her socks, one at a time, and twirled them around as if they were some grand article of clothing but that's all she had to work with right now other than her panties. Zoe reached out and put a hand on each side of Cindy's hips as Cindy rotated them to the imaginary music.

Cindy put her hands over Zoe's and began pushing down with Zoe's fingers hooked inside her panties. If it were me they'd be off in a second but Zoe took her sweet old time and made it last seemingly forever. Cindy wasn't complaining. I think they did their best to make it last as long as possible.

Finally, the panties were on the floor and Cindy stepped out of them, and there in all her glory, she bent over and gave Zoe a long sexy kiss. She stood and picked up Zoe. I'm sure all that dancing that Cindy does keeps her in shape, but I had never realize how strong she was. She literally manhandled, er, womanhandled the little lesbian in front of her.

Cindy was holding Zoe so they were hip to hip and Zoe had her legs opened so that a leg was on either side of Cindy. Cindy was holding onto the mini-lesbian's butt as Zoe leaned back and closed her eyes. Cindy then twirled both of them around and around.

They both fell to the floor laughing hysterically. It was fun to see them lying there cracking up. Even Sharon and Tee were laughing. Julie started clapping and we joined in.

As the two stood back up Julie got up (darn, I was enjoying sitting on her, uh, hard clit) and crawled over to the two of them on her hands and knees.

"You are just too cute. I could eat both of you up."

Zoe -- who was now standing -- was looking Julie eye-to-eye, who was still on her hands and knees. The contrast was striking. They were like two different species.

Zoe curtsied for her. Again, it was way too cute and made my heart melt. It must have been too much for Julie too; she rose up and hugged Zoe and Cindy into her bare chest. Zoe now had her face into one of Julie's boobs as Julie was kneeling with her butt back on her heels.

Zoe was certainly delighted -- Julie's boob was about as big as Zoe's whole body, or her torso at least. She didn't want to let go. Now I was getting jealous.

As Zoe looked to her side she saw Cindy up against Julie's bare chest -- skin to skin. This must have given her the idea: Zoe stepped away, reached down to the hem of her dress and raised it over her head and off in one motion. Of course she wasn't wearing panties, and she wasn't wearing a bra either. I'm certain they didn't make bras that small. So, now there were two little girls standing in front of me completely nude.

I looked over to Sharon and Tee expecting complaints, disgust, or perhaps at least rolled eyes. What I saw were two girls captivated by the exhibition in front of them. Sharon was sitting on the couch and Tee was standing upright hugging Sharon's right arm. Tee was biting her lower lip as she watched the display.

I decided to sit back in my own chair. Zoe touched Cindy on the arm and they embraced -- Cindy bending down as Zoe had her arms wrapped around her neck. It didn't look comfortable, and it wasn't. Cindy picked Zoe up once again, the little girl locking her ankles behind Cindy, and they held each other and kissed.

Nobody in the room said anything; we just watched. The mood in the room had changed. Pretty soon, Cindy put Zoe down and they headed off to the bedroom, hand in hand. But Zoe stopped her and came over to get her drink from me.

"You didn't have any, Sam?"

"Uh, I was, uh..."

"Watching?"

"Yeah."

She took a gulp of wine and handed it back to me.

"Finish it, Sam."

So I did. In one fell swoop too. Whiskey would have been more appropriate at this point, but that's what I had in my hand.

Anyway, this was all much too hot! I watched one super cute little ass and one perfectly-formed itty bitty ass amble off side by side to bed.

As they were about to disappear around the corner, Zoe stopped, turned around and looked directly at me.

"Sam." she said. "I want you know something."

"What?" I gulped.

"Whoever you're with tonight, I want you to remember,..."

"What?"

"... that you're not getting any of this."

Then she wiggled her butt, blew me a kiss, giggled and they disappeared into their bedroom. That blown kiss could have knocked me over had I been closer. The girls that were left looked at me with quizzical looks on their faces.

I was as horny as the devil himself. Mr. Happy was about to bust through the zipper on my jeans and it's a good thing he doesn't have hands. It would be embarrassing for him to open up my zipper, even if it would be real convenient at other times.

"What was that about?" Julie asked.

I shrugged. "Competition, I suppose."

"So, you two are in competition now?"

"Beats me. I'm still getting to know her. She's a bit of an enigma."

"I'll say. She didn't seem too concerned about you seeing her naked."

"So what?"

"She either likes you, or she's crazy. Lesbians don't usually do that. Do they?"

"I wouldn't know. She been through a lot, Julie. Let her have her fun."

We were all sort of fanning ourselves; that's how hot the two had left us.

"Can I have some of that?" Tee asked, pointing to the wine glass.

"It's empty. Let me get some more."


----- The inversion table, again

As I came back from the kitchen with a full glass of wine I picked up on what the girls were talking.

"Maybe she got too much blood rushing to her head this morning." Julie was saying.

"Yeah, yeah, right." I butted in sarcastically.

"She's gonna get bigger now, Sam."

"No, she's not."

"How's she going to get bigger?" Tee asked taking a sip, no a gulp, of wine.

"Like me. I got bigger by hanging on the inversion table."

"No, you didn't, Julie." I said. "Julie was supposed to get big, Tee. Her dad was big. The inversion table story is just that: a convenient story."

"Could I try it?" Tee asked.

"Oh Lord, not you too."

"Are you afraid I'm going to get bigger?"

"Fine. You want to try it then be my guest."

"Where is it?"

"In the garage."

"Can we go now?"

"Sure, why not? I suppose you want to try it too, Sharon?"

"Not particularly. I'll watch though."

"Let's go everyone."

We got our shoes, Julie put her bra back on then out the four of us went out into the chilly air and into the garage.

"I'll have to hold you upside down, Tee. Don't get upset but you're not big enough to do it by yourself."

"I'm not?"

"It's ok, neither am I. The ankle booty things don't move up far enough for us, so our center of gravity won't be close enough to the pivot for us to rotate by ourselves. I'll have to hold it for you."

"Ok."

"Are you wearing a bra?"

"I have no bras that fit anymore. Why do you ask?"

"Then you'll have to put a knot in that sweater around your waist or it will fall like Zoe's dress did."

"I can just tuck it in my jeans."

"No you can't, it doesn't reach."

"It'll stretch when I'm upside down."

"No, it'll fall up to your face, not down to your jeans."

"Oh. I can just hold it then."

"You'll want to stretch your arms over your head so that your spine can stretch fully."

"I guess you're right."

I rolled my eyes as she tried to put a knot in the bottom of her sweater. She wasn't doing such a good job.

"I tell you what, Tee. How about if Sharon held your sweater in place? Then I could operate the table for you as you stretch your arms overhead. Ok with you, Sharon?"

"Sure."

"I can hold the table, Sam." Julie offered.

"Alright. You do that, Julie. Ready, Tee?"

Before getting up onto the table Tee put her hand on the top of her head and walked over to Sharon. Her hand was right at Sharon's belly button.

"What're you doing?"

"I want to see if I grow next to Sharon after being on the table."

Everyone agreed with that logic, except me.

"Fine. Let's do this."

Julie moved Tee upside down slowly as she held her sweater. When she was upside down Sharon took over as Tee moved her arms above her head and let them hang.

"How does the world look upside down?"

"Like when I do handstands."

"Do you do that?"

"Not much anymore, but I used to be the best hand stander in the cheerleading squad."

Sharon must have been getting bored since she lowered Tee's shirt down to her chin and said, "Hey, Sam! Look!" then raised it to cover back up just as quick.

"Aaaaaaaa! Sharrrron!" Tee screamed. Sharon was laughing.

"It's ok, Tee, I didn't see anything." I reassured her. Julie, just realizing what had happened, was now laughing with Sharon.

"She has some very pretty boobs, Sam. Doesn't she?" Sharon told me.

"I'm sure she does. I didn't get a peek. Really, Tee, I didn't."

"They're not as pretty as yours." Tee told Sharon.

"I'd say they were just as pretty." Julie said. I wonder how Julie knew.

"They're not as big."

"So?" Sharon replied. "You're smaller than me."

"I didn't used to be. Even when I was taller, you still had bigger boobs."

"You're certainly not jealous of Sharon, Tee. Are you?" I asked.

"Well, you like her more."

I didn't know what to say. I stammered out, "No. I like you just as much."

"I can see how you two look at each other. You don't look at me that way, Sam."

"Tee? Have I not been nice to you today?"

"You were super nice, Sam."

"See? And I didn't move your sweater over your boobs either. Sharon!"

"I was trying to help."

"Sharon!" Tee yelled.

"Ok. Ok."

"Help her what?" I asked.

"Nothing, Sam." Sharon said.

"If I had your boobs, Sharon," Tee said, "maybe I wouldn't mind showing them. Even more so if I had Julie's boobs."

"I told you Sam would love them any way." Julie said.

"No, you didn't." I said.

"Sure I did, Sam."

"No. You said they were as pretty as Sharon's."

"Well, that's what I meant. Um, since you like Sharon's boobs you'll like Tee's too."

I looked at her suspiciously. "Un, huh, right. So, how are you doing there, Tee? Ready to come back upright?" Her face was red.

"I suppose. This feels good though."

"It does." Julie answered. "Can you feel yourself grow?"

"Julie! Don't say things like that."

"Why not?"

"You'll give her false hope."

"What if she does get taller?"

"She won't."

"Whatever you say, Sam."

"And I say she won't. So, move her back up now."

When Tee got off of the table she went right over to Sharon and repeated the hand on her head height measurement thingy.

Sharon's eyes got big. "She grew."

"What? That's crazy."

"No, really. Her hand was below my belly button before she got on the table. Now they're a little above it. Not much, but it's there."

"Bullshit." I said. "Her hand isn't in exactly the right place and you have your thick sweater on."

"I think she's right, Sam." Tee said. "And I had my shoes on before but now I'm barefoot."

"Put your shoes on, Tee." Sharon said.

The measurement was repeated with the way they both were before Tee got on the table.

"Look, Sam. See?" Sharon said, excitedly. "Her hand's even higher now."

"I told you, her hand can't be in the same place as before. It's too imprecise."

"You know how we can settle this, Sam." Julie said.

"How?"

"Measure ourselves inside."

"It's late. Do we have to right now."

"Scared of finding out that Tee's getting taller?"

"No. How about tomorrow?"

"What about it girls, can you make it, Tee?" Julie asked.

They agreed to come back tomorrow night.

"Um, Tee." I said.

"What?"

"We sort of have this ritual when we measure ourselves."

"Oh, no. Here it comes." Sharon said.

"Right. What she said."

"She didn't say anything." Tee replied.

"What they're trying to say, Tee," Julie said, "is that we measure ourselves in the nude."

"Oh."

"You don't have to do this, Tee." I told her.

"We see what you're trying to do, Sam." Julie said. "It's not going to work. Right, Tee?"

"Um. Ok."

"I told you it was going to happen one day." Sharon said.

"Ok. I'll do it. We'll measure before and after being on the inversion table."

"Ok, then." Julie declared. "It's a date."

We all went back to the house and tried to stay quiet so as not to disturb the others.


----- Back inside

"So what're your plans for tonight, Sharon?"

"I guess we're going to get going, Sam."

"And leave us?"

"You guys should get your rest."

"Let me ask something: who drove? You or Fred?"

"Fred did. Oh shit, he has the keys."

"I thought so. Looks like you two are staying. Unless you want to walk in on Erin and Fred. Will it be ok with your parents, Tee?"

"I'll have to call them." she said.

"It's not too late yet. I could drive you home. Your choice."

Sharon and Tee looked at each other.

"You wouldn't mind having us here, Sam?"

"Call first, Tee. What about you Sharon? You've stayed over before. Do you think your parents will mind?"

"They're fine."

"If you want me to I can drive them home, Sam." Julie offered. "You've had a long night and day."

"Let's wait and hear what Tee's parent's say first." I said.

"I could tell them I'm staying over with Sharon."

"Don't lie to your parents, Tee. It's ok, I don't mind driving you home."

"You've had too much to drink, Sam." Sharon reminded us.

"It was only one glass, total."

"Two and a half. I was watching."

"So?"

"So that's like five or six for me. And that would make me tipsy."

"Julie can drive."

"I don't think so, Sam. She's had a few gallons of wine."

"Tell your parents you're staying with Sharon tonight, Tee."

"No, you're right, Sam." Tee said. "I can't lie to them."

"You wouldn't be lying."

"Oh, you're right."

"No, Tee." Sharon said. "It would be misleading."

We decided for Tee to just lay it out and see what was going to happen. As it turned out Tee had to convince her dad but I could tell she had him completely wrapped around her little finger. They were staying.

"I guess we better make a bed for them, Julie." I said to her.

"I'll get the sheets."

"I'll help." Sharon said, and they both ran off together to the other end of the house.

As Julie ran off I apologized to Tee, "I hope you weren't too put off by the nudity tonight, Tee."

"It ... well let's just say it wouldn't be as bad if I weren't on these pills."

"I know what you mean. You gonna be ok tonight? You know, with Sharon?"

"Yes." she said, self-consciously.

We both knew that the two of them were going to make love. It was a little embarrassing for her and I talking alone about that.

"I know that you're not working, Tee. Julie and Sharon will go off to work together tomorrow. I'll have to go to work too and so will Cindy."

"Ok."

"So, if you want to then you can stay here. You know, with Zoe. If you want to, that is. I mean, I can take you home in the morning too, if you want."

"Zoe is cute."

"Yes, she is."

"Do you think we'll get that small, Sam?"

"No. She stopped taking her meds for a while."

"Why?"

"You can ask her yourself."

"Do you like her that small?"

"Huh? I don't know."

"Is it sexy for you? To see a girl that small?"

"I, uh, haven't thought about it. Zoe's a lesbian."

"So? She's still pretty, even for a lesbian, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is. And being a lesbian has nothing to do with it."

"Does she turn you on?"

"Because she's a lesbian or because she's short?"

"Because she's shorter."

"I suppose it is a novel thing for me. Not many people are shorter than me. Not until this disease. You know, if it hadn't been for this virus I'd still be the shortest one. You used to tower over me."

"Did you like me when I was taller?"

"I suppose so, but I hardly knew you."

"Do you like me taller or shorter?"

"Yes."

"Oh, come on. Answer truly."

"I am. I can't decide."

"You like Julie."

"I love her. I loved her when she was shorter and I love her now that she's bigger."

"Do you love Sharon?"

"I told you I do. Both Julie and I love her."

"Can you kiss me like you kiss Sharon?"

"Come here."

I gave her my best fabric ripping pokemon. It must have worked. She was breathing hard when we broke off.

"Wow." she said, catching her breath.

"So, how was it?"

"The kiss?"

"Yeah. Was it as good as Sharon's?"

"Oh yes." she said before leaning in again for another kiss. I could have done this all night, but this time I broke it off early.

"Look, Tee. If we don't stop then things will get out of hand."

"So?"

"We've seen a lot of stuff tonight. I don't know about you, but I'm horny as fuck."

"Fuck, huh? Nice choice of words."

"Let me be clear, Tee. YOU are sexy as fuck. It's taking every ounce of willpower for me not to jump your bones."

"I'm so horny now I'd hump a hot watermelon, that's how hot and bothered I am, Sam."

"Roger, that! But tonight I need to spend with Julie."

"I understand."

"Speaking of which, where the hell are those two, anyway?"

"I don't know."

"Shall we go look for them?"

"Ok."

We tiptoed through the house and found the two of them in the bedroom, hugging and kissing, Julie sitting on the bed, Sharon standing by the bedside.

"Ah ha. Caught you two." I said.

"We heard you two talking, Sam. We didn't want to bother you."

"Tee and I? What made you think we didn't want to be bothered, Julie?"

I looked at Tee. She shrugged then said, "Maybe the kiss."

"Yeah, that's it." Julie said. "Your kissing."

"I think all of us have kissed before, Julie. I'm ok with you interrupting us. I think Tee is too. Right?"

"Sure, I guess." Tee said.

I looked around at everyone. "What's going on here?"

"Nothing." they all said, nearly in unison. It wasn't convincing.

"I've had a long day everyone. Let's just get the bed taken care of out in the living room and get some sleep. Ok?"

"Fine." Julie said. We all got up and made a bed out of the living room couch for Sharon and Tee. Then it was finally time for Julie and I to be alone.

"Are you upset about something, Julie?"

"No, I'm not upset."

"You sounded like it."

"I'm ok."

"But ..."

Then she put a finger to my lips.

"Shhh, little one." she said.

Little one? She never called me that before. Maybe it was the wine? Yeah, that's it, the wine.

We kissed. I helped her off with her sport bra. It was getting real tight. I hoped she had found a supply of really big clothes and was going to get something bigger or she wouldn't be wearing bras soon.

She was sitting on the bed with her back to the headboard and I was sitting on her lap. I kissed her enormous tits. It was a lot of skin to kiss too. I just loved her areola. They were extraordinary: rather large, not too dark nor light, and perfectly round. When I say rather large I mean rather large if she were normal size. But at her dimensions they were like saucers -- at least six inches diameter.

As much as I wanted to linger, I had a mission; my plan was to break off and make my way south. They say it's not about the destination, but the journey. I could certainly relate to that as she had wonderful washboard abs without an ounce of fat to them so it was certainly worth the time I took to worship her six pack. But the destination still lie ahead.

When I reached her panties she lifted her hips so that I could slide them off.

"Wait, wait, wait."

"What?"

"Be patient, Julie."

"What are you doing?"

"Lay back."

"Ok."

I kissed her crotch through her panties and I could feel her little, er, big nubbin. Really big nubbin. I started pulling her panties down slowly. As slowly as Zoe did with Cindy. Only, I kept the top band of her panties firmly against her body.

Every now and then I'd stop and reach under her panties from below -- from the leg holes -- and caress her nether regions. Then I'd begin her panties slow decent again.

As the top band of her panties got lower and lower, her clit would press against the fabric from underneath. I could tell exactly where it was and it was getting closer to showing itself.

The band was now at the base of her clitoris. I held it tight against her body and proceeded to pull it farther south. Her panties were holding her clitoris down and by now the bottom half of it was showing. It was straining the fabric.

"Sam."

"Ah, ah. Be patient."

I moved her panties ever so slowly down. More of her monster clit was showing little by little. By now the band was near the head of her clit and nearly all of that pseudo-weiner was getting fresh air.

Did I say pseudo-weiner? It looked like a real weiner -- a girl dick. It had veins and was engorged and enlarged. Slowly, millimeter by millimeter the top of her panties crept down. Then finally ...

BOING! Her giant clitoris snapped up like a catapult.

"Ooooooo, Sam!"

"What dear?"

"What are you doing?"

"Admiring you. All of you."

"So what are you going to do now?"

Without answering I went down on her member.

"Oooooooh!" she moaned. It was loud.

"Shhh. Don't wake anyone."

"Oooh. Oh. I doubt anyone's asleep, Sam. Oooooh!"

"Weww, wha'ewa." I said with my mouth full of her colossal clit.

She squirmed. I stuck a finger into her cunt. Then two. Then three. I was pumping in and out, in and out the whole time trying to deep throat her majestic clit. She didn't last much longer.

"Oooooh God. I'm coming..."

Yep, she got religion alright. Her hips were bucking strong and I had a hard time holding on, but I'd a made a cowboy proud. Yee haw!

What was left afterward was a slippery, glorious mess of a cunt with a hot dog lying on top. It really looked like a hot dog too -- her weiner clit was nestled in between the sides of her bun-like pussy lips. I'll have to try it with ketchup and relish next time.

"Your turn, Sam." she said. "What'll it be? Want me to do the same, or do you want to be on top?"

"Hmm." I pondered. "Maybe reciprocation is in order."

"As you wish."

She picked me up from my armpits and brought me up to her face. It was wider than my hips. There'd be no deep-throating with me; my dick barely made it halfway down her tongue. But her tongue was magical. She put her spell on me and I couldn't hold out. I exploded. I had been waiting for this all evening and when I was done I was completely spent.

We both fell asleep on top of the covers. She was warm enough that I didn't need any, even as cold as it was outside.

It was one hell of a long, weird, traumatizing and wonderful week. One that I'll never forget for the rest of my life. Tomorrow back to the daily grind. Old work and new challenges lie ahead. Good night, my giantess lover.

"Good night, little one."

 

Chapter End Notes:

How will Zoe make out? Is Cindy really leaving? Will Sam bang our little entomologist? And where is Jill?