- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sam actually finds a kind of dance that he enjoys. 

----- Monday night

I was elated. I now had a name of one of Samantha's friends. And if my instincts were right, a good friend. I was going to find her and talk to her; of that there was no doubt. But it had to wait until tomorrow. Tonight we were going dancing.

We walked around the city some more, did some shopping, caught a movie; the usual. It was a double date: Cindy with Gabe and Kaycee with me. Cindy and Gabe were into each other; anyone could see. I didn't feel jealous of Cindy. On the contrary I felt good for both of them.

I knew the two had as good a night as I did last night with Kaycee. I wasn't going to tell Gabe about Bonnie and I this morning, but if Kaycee wanted to tell him, so be it.

We passed by a hat store and even though it was kind of late, something in the window caught my attention and I had to go in.

"Look! Kaycee, look."

"What, Sam?"

"In the window there. That hat."

"Which one? There's lots of them."

"The dark brown one. With the feather. It's perfect."

"Perfect for what?"

"It's the perfect blue's hat for Bonnie."

Cindy and Gabe looked at me like I was crazy. But Kaycee understood.

"Come on. I need to get it."

A half hour later and fifty dollars lighter in my account we walked out of there with a dark brown wool fedora with a light brown band around it. The perfect feather was already tucked into the band. Bonnie is going to look so cool.

Kaycee was staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing, Sam. Sorry. Let's go have some fun."

We were to meet Bonnie and Hal at nine; we still had some time left before we had to leave so we ate supper. Afterwards, we drove over to Tempe Town lake and parked. We walked around the lake for a bit just taking in the sights and people. We played in and around the Hole in the Rock. It's a lot bigger than the last time I was out here, er rather, I'm a lot smaller. Funny though that I found it much easier to scale the steep parts of it.

It was now dark and time to go. We piled back into the car and headed to Billy's Boot Scootin' Institushin. While we were in the parking lot Gabe put on his new cowboy shirt and his boots. Cindy put her new boots on and they both wore cowboy hats, ready to dance. She looked really cute dressed like that -- a regular little cowgirl. Bonnie and Hal were bringing Kaycee's boots and hat. All I had was a cowboy shirt.

Speaking of Bonnie and Hal, they showed up soon after. We all walked in together, but Bonnie grabbed my hand before I could even find a seat, and she and Hal brought me over to the room where they were having lessons. Yes-sir-ee, step right in; we'll show ya' everything ya' need to know 'bout country dancin'.

Fortunately, Bonnie and Hal stayed with me during this time, honing their own skills presumably. I knew Kaycee didn't care much for Hal, but I thought he was a pretty cool guy. He was certainly nice to me. After about a half hour to forty five minutes we were finished and found our way to the real dancin' floor.

We didn't even try to find the table where the others set up; we just went right to the floor where everyone was line dancing. I didn't see any of the others at first, but they found us within the morass of people out there and pretty soon all six of us were in a line together. I couldn't see very far; it was a wall of legs for me as it was for Cindy, Kaycee and Gabe. So how they found us was a mystery. I did see one other 'little' couple out on the floor but that doesn't mean there weren't any more, just that they were the only one's that I could see.

Kaycee was now wearing her cowboy boots and hat and in her miniskirt she looked hot. I was blessed to be in the presence of two beautiful little gals: Cindy and Kaycee. We were spending all our time dancing, hardly resting at our chairs at all. Cindy could dance to anything, of course, and Gabe was dancing up a storm too. Kaycee eventually made her way right to my side. When the time came for two-steppin' -- like slow dancing because you're holding a partner, but faster -- Kaycee and I were a couple but like the night before, Cindy and Kaycee would switch. This country dancing was something I could actually get into and although I misstepped a couple of times, I didn't make a complete fool of myself either. Cindy commented on this.

"Now don't tell me you're not having a good time, Sam."

"I am this time."

"I knew you had it in you."

"It was the lessons."

"Like hell it was. I gave you lessons before. You didn't respond before like you did tonight. I think it's the company."

"Bonnie and Hal?"

"No, you dope."

"But they helped me with the lessons tonight."

"Are you that stupid? I'm talking about Kaycee."

"Ok. So?"

"So, she likes you."

"Yes. And I like her. What about you and Gabe?"

"What does that have to with it?"

"You two like each other."

"Yes, we do. Are you jealous?"

"Not in the least, Cindy. It makes me happy that two of my best friends are close. How close are you two anyway?"

"I don't know. Pretty close."

"Whatever happens, you two have my blessing."

"Thanks. Just remember, you have someone back home who loves you."

"I haven't forgotten. You know that I have her blessing, right?"

"I know. Just don't let her down."

"I won't."

Right after that, Bonnie grabbed me and whisked me out on the dance floor. Hal was dancing close to Kaycee, much to her chagrin. I could tell, however, that Hal was trying to make sure she was having a good time tonight. He teased her in a friendly sort of way and kept her attention the whole while that Bonnie had her attention turned to me. It was as if they were the parents and Kaycee and I the children.

We could see that after a little while Kaycee was loosening up with Hal. Bonnie was looking seductive in her cowboy hat and boots with her blouse knotted up revealing a taut stomach. More than one guy that night was eyeing her, and I know it wasn't my imagination that some of the girls were too. Surely it was coincidence that the part of her body that was directly in line with my face was bare, right?

By midnight we were all soaked in sweat and it being a workday for the rest of the crew, and with the long trip home, we left just a little past when the clock hands were standing up straight. After arriving at Gabe's I went back to Kaycee's place in her car while leaving the rental car for Cindy. Bonnie was already at the apartment when Kaycee and I arrived. I thought it a shame that Hal and her would not be spending the night together.

"Did you have a good time, Sam?", Bonnie asked.

"Surprisingly, yes. I've never really enjoyed myself dancing before, but tonight I had a pretty decent time."

"Good. We'll have to do this again."

"I'm sure we will someday, Bonnie. Hey, hold on a sec.", I said. I went to grab the hat I had bought for Bonnie that I neglected to give to her earlier. "Here, this is for you. It's your blue's hat. Wear it when you play the guitar. And don't forget those licks I taught you."

Bonnie didn't say anything at first, just admired the hat. She finally looked at me and said, "Thank you so much, Sam. This was so thoughtful of you."

"You're very welcome. Remember me when you wear it, ok?"

"I will, Sam.", she said with a little tear in her eye as she put it on. She looked cool.

Bonnie was looking at herself in the hallway mirror as Kaycee took off her cowboy boots and started rubbing her feet.

"Ah, these boots don't fit well at all.", she said.

"I told you before, Kaycee, you have to break them in.", Bonnie scolded. "Wear them more often so they soften up."

"Ok, ok. I will from now on. Right now my feet are sore; it feels so good to take those boots off."

"Remember what I told you.", Bonnie said heading for her bedroom. It was late and we had to turn in for the night.

"Good night, Bonnie.", we both bade her as she disappeared.

"Hey, Kaycee? Want me to give your feet a massage?", I said.

"Would you? That would be wonderful."

"Do you have a wash basin?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I have a couple in the bathroom. They're plastic."

"That'll do. How about a pitcher?"

"What kind of pitcher?"

"The kind you would use for something like iced tea."

"Oh sure."

"Go get the pitcher and meet me in the bathroom."

I started the water running in the tub and adjusted it for a nice, slightly hot, stream. Right after that Kaycee arrived with the pitcher. As I started filling the pitcher with water Kaycee grabbed the wash basin.

"Got any bubble bath?"

"Right there, below the shower head, Sam."

I put some of the bubble bath in the basin and filled it with water a little more than halfway. I asked for a towel and had Kaycee bring the towel and pitcher to the living room while I carried the basin. I motioned for her to sit in her little chair then set the basin right in front and the pitcher and towel to the side.

"Ok, let me see your feet.", I said. Then I gave them a little squeeze and slowly set them in the water.

"Oooo, that feels good."

"Told you. Just lay back and relax."

I swirled the water around to get some bubbles and started gently massaging and washing her feet. First her left foot with both of my hands, then when it was thoroughly washed, the other. I took my time on each foot. The soapy water made her feet and my hands slippery, and the lubrication meant that I could really massage those sore muscles, bones and tendons. I let them soak for a few minutes. Kaycee gave sighs of relief. Then the fun began. Oh, and you thought that I didn't have any ulterior motives with this? Think again.

I grabbed the towel and pitcher then raised her left foot out of the water and with the pitcher of warm water I rinsed it. I then toweled it off and set it down outside the basin. I did the same for the other foot. With that finished I set the pitcher, basin and towel aside and kissed her feet.

"Oo, Sam. What are you doing?"

"I told you to just lay back and relax."

"Ok."

I resumed my kissing. The kissing morphed into sucking her toes. You know where this is going.

I started on her left little, 'pinkie', toe and sucked on it good. Then I moved to the next one. When I was finished with all the toes on the left foot, I moved over to her big toe on her right foot and went down to her right pinkie toe. She started giggling half way through, then by the time I was down to her last toe she was outright laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Nobody's ever done that to me before."

"Listen to what I told you: relax."

"Ok.", she said as I resumed.

I then started licking the top of her right foot and slowly moved my way up, stopping to get her instep. By this time she was cooing. I made my way to her ankle and opened my mouth as wide as I could to engulf her ankle from inside to out. It barely fit. That's a far cry from Julie's feet where her ankle is nearly as wide as my face.

But Kaycee's feet were exquisite. Small, slim and had a beautiful arch to them. Her toes were relatively long, but of course still very small compared to that of others. I was really getting into this. And so was Kaycee.

I didn't bite, but I did let my teeth contact her skin as I licked the front of her foot at the ankle. I moved my tongue around and around. I lifted her leg and shifted her foot around so I could do the same from behind her ankle. Kaycee let out a small moan.

I started moving up again tracing a line on the inside of her leg with my tongue up to the inside of her knee, not once lifting until I reached said joint. The curve of her calf was making my heart beat heavy and Mr. Happy concurred. I lifted her leg higher without resistance then licked the back of her knee. She may have been relaxed before, but when I licked behind her knee it was clear that her relaxation quotient was taken to the next level as I could feel her deflating. Her breathing had become slower and deeper.

My tongue found its way up the back of her thigh to the bottom of her cute little ass sitting on the chair. Here I turned back down to the knee then up again on the inside of her thigh. I spread her left leg out and kissed the point where her thigh ended and the side of her crotch began -- just outside the border of her panties. Her skirt covered my head as I moved my kisses over her pussy without bothering to remove her panties yet. I stopped and sat up.

"Uuugh! Don't stop now."

"I'm just switching, dear. That other leg looks so lonely.", I mock pouted. "It would be so unfair if I ignored her." With that, I started in on the other foot. By the time I made it back up to her pussy, I took a moment to survey the view down. Man I must be a sucker for sexy legs. This time she was not going to let me stop again.

"Don't stop. Don't stop, Sam."

I didn't. Kisses were planted all around her panties. As I grabbed her skirt from the sides she instinctively lifted her hips, letting me slide it down to her ankles before resuming the kisses. I did the same for her panties but didn't bother stopping my ministrations, only moving myself aside so that she could kick her panties off from around her ankles.

The whole thing hadn't taken very long. You have to remember that I was used to Julie's legs which were over twice as long as Kaycee's and much bigger around making for a couple of magnitudes greater amount of skin to kiss and lick. Kaycee's legs, however, were no less sexy than Julie's mammoth, muscular limbs; just smaller and faster for me to finish up with. Nevertheless she was ready by the time I made it to her womanhood.

I kissed Kaycee's pussy and instantly got a face full of her sweet juices. I could taste her sex. They all taste different but none ever fail to turn me on. She moaned when my tongue licked her labia. Kisses were lightly planted around her clitoris before I took it gently between my lips and sucked. More moaning.

I imagined Julie's clit in place of Kaycee's. It would be big enough to be mistaken for a fat cock on Kaycee. How would Julie's girl cock feel inside of Kaycee? How freakish would Kaycee find that situation? How demented would Kaycee think of me were I to mention it?

After a few moments of meditating on her clit, I moved down and inserted my tongue as far as I could into her vagina. Her hips involuntarily spasmed from time to time, and their frequency was now growing faster. I replaced my tongue with my finger and moved back up to her clit. This time I started licking left and right while probing with my finger for her G spot. The time was drawing near and I redoubled my work.

"Mmmmmmmmmm.", she moaned.

The licking was changed from side to side to up and down, using as much of my tongue from the back to the front as I ran it up over her clit like a dog licking a person's face.

"Oooooooh. Ah. Ah."

My finger was joined by another as two fingers were going in and out of her sopping wet pussy now at a feverish pace. She tensed up.

"Ooooh. Mmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Her body shuddered as her ass came off the chair. I hung on. Her hips came crashing down again, then up. This continued several times; all the time Kaycee was moaning.

Finally, she slowed then stopped. I slowed my work too but kept up the kissing, placing little kisses randomly around her hips working my way up her body.

When I reached her mouth, her eyes were closed and she seemed to be in a dream world. But when I started kissing she instantly responded back. She opened her eyes and asked, "Wow. Is that how I taste?

"Sweet, isn't it?"

A huge grin spread across her face.

"Sam? That was magnificent."

"You like?"

"Like? Oh, yes. Very much so."

"I guess it comes with a little experience."

"If you had done that to me the first time we made love I'd have never let you leave." She grabbed the back of my head and we kissed again.

"Come on Sam. Let's go to bed. My turn this time."

I couldn't argue. I quickly picked up the wash basin and pitcher and threw the water down the sink. My hard on had faded somewhat by the time I reached the bedroom but Kaycee was fully nude and then started undressing me. Mr. Happy became happy again.

This time Kaycee went down on me. She couldn't fit all of Mr. Happy in her mouth -- a far cry from Julie -- and so basically sucked mostly on just the head. Her head was so much smaller than Julie's, or even Erin's. What's that they say about blow jobs? There's no such thing a bad one? Right? Right!

We kissed after that was over too.

"So, that's how I taste?", I said.

She laughed. We kissed some more. We finally fell asleep in each others arms. I rarely get to hold someone in my arms smaller than myself. This experience is completely different than trying to hold Julie. Julie's back is nearly as tall as me and over twice as wide. How small and insignificant I must feel to her. I wondered what it must feel like to hold someone just half my height, and realized something like that will never happen to me.

Kaycee fell asleep before I did so I just lay on my side holding and admiring her naked form next to me. I was content but tomorrow would be a work day for us all and I would be back on my journey to find out the mysteries that Samantha had left. I let myself fall asleep next to this girl who fit me, size-wise, better than anyone else I had ever made love to.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sam will get to resume his search for clues to the mysteries that Samantha left.