- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kaycee discovers a newfound love of Sam, Bonnie gets some relief and as they head out Sam discovers another sexy secret about Kaycee.

----- A Monday Holiday

Since I caught the virus it seems I had been waking every morning in the arms of a gorgeous lady. This morning was no exception.

"This was even better than last time, Sam."

"It's been so long ago, how can you remember?"

"Aw, don't you remember our night together?"

"I do. But you were pretty drunk that night."

"You were too."

"Well, I remember it alright. It was one of the highlights of my college career."

"Mine too."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"Sam. I wouldn't just say something like that if it weren't true."

"I never knew. I thought I was just a one night stand to you."

"Yes, it was a one night stand. But that's not the way I wanted it."

"I wish things had worked out differently."

"I don't know if I'd change anything. All that has happened has led to this moment and I wouldn't trade it for anything."

"Kaycee. You know I won't be staying."

"I know. But you'll be back someday. And when you do, promise you'll come see me again."

"You have my word."

"Good. Let's get freshened up. I'll make breakfast for you."

We showered, dressed and made our way to the kitchen. Kaycee was making bacon, eggs and toast. Actually, I was helping by making the toast. A batch of toast popped up and I went to the refrigerator for margarine. Right after closing the door I ran smack into Bonnie's abs. Or rather she ran into me while rubbing her eyes after just waking up.

"Oh, sorry.", she said still rubbing her eyes. She looked down, screeched, and covered her boobs. She was wearing only panties.

"I ... I forgot you were here."

Kaycee laughed.

"Sorry.", I said looking up. "But Bonnie?"

"What?"

"You remember I've already seen you topless. Right?"

"Oh yeah.", she said, lowering her arms.

"I'll try not to look if you don't want me to. But in that case you should get a shirt on."

"No, you're right. We've already been through this. And I've seen you naked too.", she chuckled.

"Then we're not even yet.", I snickered.

"Oh no. I'm not taking my panties off. Even for my boyfriend."

"You don't even take your top off for him, Bonnie.", Kaycee said.

"Wait a minute. Hal hasn't even seen you topless yet, Bonnie?"

"No."

"They're saving it for marriage, Sam."

"Are you two engaged?"

"No, not yet."

"You and Hal have been going out for over a year."

"I know, Kaycee."

"He better pop the question soon."

"We're taking it slow."

"I hope it's worth it.", Kaycee said.

Bonnie sighed as she shrugged.

"Want some breakfast, Bon?"

"Sure."

"Then how about reaching the plates for me."

Bonnie went to the cabinets and stretched up to grab three plates. I happened to have been standing right under that very same cabinet and rather than make me move she just reached over me. I got a face full of rock hard, feminine abdominals again. I wasn't complaining. As I looked overhead I saw the cutest pair of little titties hovering over me. Good thing I was dressed because Mr. Happy wanted to stand up.

The three of us ate breakfast; Bonnie remained topless. It was sort of like Cindy in the morning, but bigger. After breakfast she helped clean up then went to her room.

"I have to get ready. Hal's coming to pick me up soon.", she said running to the bedroom.

"She really means she has to put a top on before Hal arrives.", Kaycee told me. "He'd be pretty upset to see her topless."

"I can see why he'd have a shit fit if he saw her yesterday topless in public."

"And that's an understatement."

"Do you think this Hal is good for Bonnie?"

"No."

"Ah, I see."

"But she won't listen to me."

"I'm guessing she feels like you're butting in on her love life."

"What love life?"

"That bad, huh? What does she see in him?"

"I don't know. He doesn't treat her very good. He treats me worse."

"What the hell did he do to you?"

"He blames catching the virus on being sexually active. Therefore, I'm a whore."

"Hmm. Sounds familiar."

"You've heard that before too?"

"Sort of. From a ten year old girl yet."

"You got lectured from a ten year old girl?"

"It's what her momma told her."

"Still, ... a ten year old."

"She was intimidating. She's like a foot and a half taller than me and Cindy."

"She lectured Cindy too?"

"Cindy is Lexie's dance teacher."

"And she let her get away with that?"

"I told her that you can catch the virus from a mosquito bite too, so it's not always because you're being punished for being a sinner."

"You can?"

"Beats me. I heard it from the doctor."

"I better keep repellent on."

"Too late."

"Good point. Better tell Bonnie and Hal that."

"Wouldn't it be ironic if he caught the virus from a mosquito?"

"Ha, ha, ha.", she laughed. "I'd love to see Bonnie towering over him some day."

"How tall is he?"

"Over six feet. You'll see."

"Six feet, two inches.", Bonnie said coming out of the bedroom dressed in jean shorts and a sheer, white, sleeveless blouse, tied in a knot just above her belly button. It was the type of blouse that if you concentrated real hard you could convince yourself that you could see her nipples. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra and she left a the top buttons undone. It would be showing lots of cleavage if she had any.

"Why do you want to know?", she continued.

"We were just talking, Bon. Sam says that you can catch the virus from a mosquito bite."

"The shrinking virus?"

"Yep."

"Oh, no. I get bit all the time."

"Did you ever get tested for the virus, Bonnie?", I asked.

"About three months ago."

"I assume it was negative."

"Yes."

"Good. Wear a bug repellent then."

"I'll have to tell Hal that."

"Has he been tested?"

"He insists that he doesn't need to."

"Well good. He'll catch it and you'll be bigger than him.", Kaycee told her.

"Oh.", Bonnie said, then lost herself in thought.

"What's the matter, Bon? Don't think you can go out with a guy shorter then you?"

"No. I mean, no, he doesn't have to be taller."

"You've never dated a guy less than six feet."

"Lou was five eleven."

"Well, excuse me."

"You don't like my boyfriends, Kaycee?"

"I don't like Hal."

"Why not?"

"Oh, come on. You've seen the way he treats me. What he says."

"I'm sorry. I'll talk to him."

"You already have. He won't change."

"Tell me the truth, Bonnie. Would you go out with Hal if he were Sam's size?"

"I ... um ... sure."

"Kaycee.", I said. "Leave the poor girl alone. I believe her. She's telling the truth."

"Alright, Sam. But I don't like Hal and Bonnie knows it."

"I would go out with someone shorter, Kaycee. Really. It's just that I fell in love with Hal."

"Are you really in love with him?"

"Yes."

"Hmmpf.", Kaycee snorted with disdain.

"It's ok, Bonnie.", I said. "Does Hal love you?"

"Yes."

"That's very special and I wish the best for both of you."

"Thank you, Sam. The reason I never went out with anyone as small as Sam, Kaycee, is because I never met anyone as nice as him."

"So, you've never met a nice little person?", Kaycee asked.

"I have."

"But not the dating type."

"Kaycee. Why are doing this to me?"

"I'm sorry, Bon. I guess it's just Hal. You know we don't get along."

"I know. Please don't argue with him when he gets here."

"I'm not the one who starts the arguments."

"Kaycee. Bonnie.", I said. "How about we start over. Let's forget about this, ok?"

They both agreed and made up. Kaycee hugged Bonnie, her head in her bared belly button. I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"That reminded me of my sister. Bonnie's about the same size. I see how we look when we hug now."

"Your sister is younger?", Bonnie asked.

"Of course."

"What did she think when you started shrinking?"

"Well, she's always been bigger. At least since she was eight or nine years old."

Bonnie walked up to me, looked down, and put her hand on my head to measure where it came up on her. "You've always been stomach height to her?"

"No, not always. I never really got tall though. I used to be boob height. Then I started shrinking this year and now, well, I'm belly height. Let me see."

I put my nose in her belly button. She giggled.

"I think she's a little taller than you, Bonnie. Erin's belly is a little above my nose."

"I remember that one picture. You're sister is cute."

"She's the sweetest person I could hope to have for a sister. Although you wouldn't have caught me talking about her that way when we were back in school, Kaycee."

"No?"

"Nope. We only became really close this year."

They were both interested in the story of me and Erin. I told them how Julie brought us together, but left the salacious details out. They wanted to know what it was like growing up with her.

"Rough.", I said.

"Because she was bigger?"

"Yep. I remember one time in the kitchen I was trying to reach something on a high shelf. I couldn't even jump to get it. Erin came up and retrieved it no problem; a cup I think. I was staring into her boobs and she said, 'here you go' but every time I reached for it she would pull it up beyond my reach -- thought it was funny. She made me jump for it and every time I did I would smash into her boobs. Even when she was young they were pretty big. She liked to push them into my face. Still does."

"Yeah, I bet that was hell."

"She was my sister. I didn't want to smash into her tits, even as big as they were." I certainly wasn't going to tell them about all the titty fucks she's given me lately.

"So, you didn't get along then?"

"Not really. I thought she always just wanted to have fun. She thought I was too serious."

"She was right, Sam."

"What?"

"You were very serious in school.", Kaycee said.

"Really?"

"We all saw it. I guess you were so serious that you seemed mean. Even I thought you didn't like me."

"I did like you."

"You always wanted to study."

"I wanted good grades."

"You never had time for fun."

"Yes, I did."

"Not much."

"I went to the big blue."

"And Gabe had to drag you there."

"So?"

"So, you wouldn't have went if he hadn't brought you."

"Well, sometimes people need a little encouragement."

"I think in your case it was a lot of encouragement."

"Ok. So a lot of encouragement. Let's just say I wasn't socially skilled. Sue me."

"Oh, Sam. Don't be that way. I'd really love to meet Erin."

"Maybe someday you will."

Bonnie agreed.

"Erin's like Cindy in more ways than one.", I told them.

"Let me guess: she likes to dance?"

"Very much so. And she likes to do it au naturel."

"She likes to dance naked?", they giggled.

"She kind of likes to do everything naked. She walks around the house naked. She comes close to me and shakes her boobies over my head all the time. Sometimes she leans over and shakes them in my face and tries to knock me over."

"And don't tell us you don't like that."

"Oh, I'm not complaining."

"What do your parents say?"

"We don't live with my parents. Erin stays with me. We're sort of not speaking to our parents. Not Mom, anyway."

"What happened?"

"Long story. I'll tell you later. Maybe. But Cindy is living with me too; temporarily while she gets her house ready to sell. I think she has a contract on it which means she'll be moving out soon. I'm so not looking forward to it."

"Her and Cindy must get along great."

"They do. But they gang up on me and make me go dancing."

"Oh, poor Sam; forced to have fun."

I rolled my eyes.

"Kaycee?", Bonnie asked, "I know you're going to think I'm being shallow, but I want to ask you a question. It's about you and Sam."

"Ok. What?"

"You were bigger than Sam in school, right?"

"Yes. I was about a head taller."

"If you thought Sam was mean and too serious, then why did you go out with him?"

I was listening intently.

"We didn't go out. We just slept together once."

"Ok then, why?"

"Well, he was hitting on me."

I covered my face.

"Yes, Sam. You were pretty pathetic at the time. But I liked how you got up on your toes to kiss me. I still had to bend down."

"Then why did you sleep with me?"

"You weren't like others."

"Well, that's true."

"Do you remember that guy that threw up that night at the party?"

"Um, no."

"Nobody would help him. But you did. You helped him up to the couch to lay down then cleaned him up and his mess."

"I still don't remember."

"I remember it. You had a hard time. People were laughing at you. You shrugged it off."

"Who was it?"

"I don't think he was a friend of yours."

"Why?"

"Because I asked you about him back then."

"Oh."

"You were just nice."

"So, you slept with me because I was nice."

"Not only that."

"What?"

"Look at him, Bonnie."

"Yeah. So?"

"Isn't he handsome?"

"He is cute."

"He was very fuckable."

I laughed. "That's a new one."

"And he was pretty good in bed too."

"I was?"

"Well, I may have been drunk, but I recall it wasn't bad."

"Aha. Not bad."

"Oh, believe me. I've had bad."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Even drunk, you took your time and tried to make it good for me. I always wondered what you'd be like, Sam, if we weren't drunk."

"Well, now you know. Did I live up to your expectations?"

"You did indeed. Especially your kisses."

Bonnie sighed. "I wish Hal would be a better kisser."

"You should give her a kiss, Sam."

"No, Kaycee. What if Hal walked in right then."

"He called. He won't be here to pick me up until ten."

"That gives us a couple hours and he's always late. Go on, Sam. Do it.", Kaycee said.

"And what about Bonnie? You didn't even ask her."

"It's ok, Sam. I won't mind. I'm kinda curious."

"Fine.", I said. I walked up to her and gave her a peck on the belly button. "There. Satisfied?"

The girls laughed. Bonnie knelt down and commanded me to "Get over here." I still had to get up on my toes to reach her mouth with mine so she leaned back on her heels. I figured I should try my best.

I started by nibbling on her lips. When she opened her mouth I moved to kissing her eyebrows instead. Then her eyelashes; very gently of course. I was basically brushing my lips across them. I moved to her cheeks, then finally to her lips again. I worked on her bottom lip sucking it in a little and moved to kissing the corners. She opened her mouth again. In time our tongues met but I only let this last for a second or two before moving off to her cheeks and neck.

I didn't spend too long there and was back on her lips. This time when our tongues met I let mine do a little dance around hers. It was much bigger than Kaycee's but I had experience with bigger tongues. I learned to be more aggressive with the "normal" or "larger" sized girls. I explored her mouth thoroughly before stopping. She was breathing hard.

"So. How was that?", I asked.

She sighed and said, "Not bad."

"See, Kaycee? Just not bad. That's all."

Kaycee laughed. "Oh I know it's better than that, Sam. So, Bonnie? Was that the best kiss you ever had?"

"Maybe.", she said, rather coyly.

I laughed at this one. If Bonnie ever made it out to my neck of the woods I knew I was going to have to introduce her to Sharon.

"I'll make a deal with you, Bonnie.", I said. "If you play the guitar for me, I'll try that kiss again. You'll have more data to make a more informed opinion of it next time. Ok?"

"Um, ok. But I'm not as good a guitar player as you."

"No problem. I'll give you some pointers."

"I'd like that, Sam."

"The pointers, or the kiss?"

"Both.", she said, smiling.

I asked Kaycee what she wanted to do today.

"Nothing specific. Can we just hang together?"

"Sure. But would you mind taking me to Phoenix today? I'd like to stop at the state police headquarters."

"I guess so."

"I could have Gabe or Cindy bring up the car, but you're already closer to Phoenix here."

"I can take you. We can eat at the market."

"Sounds good."

I borrowed a cable from her and charged my phone while we were talking.

After setting the phone up Bonnie retrieved the guitar. I showed her how to do a blue's scale and combine that with using the pick; all in the key of G.

"Ok, now do this.", I instructed her, then bit my lower lip as I narrowed my eyes.

"What?"

"You have to make that expression when you play blue's licks."

"Oh. Like this?"

"That's it. Now do that with the scale I just showed you. Good. Bob your head back and forth as you play it. Excellent."

She was laughing and getting into it. And Kaycee was laughing too. I could see Bonnie enjoying herself.

"Hey, do you have a hat?"

"I have a baseball cap."

"Nah, that won't do. Do you have a fedora?"

"No."

"I have a Cowboy hat, Sam.", Kaycee said.

"Ok, go get it. Do you have sunglasses, Bonnie?"

"Yeah."

"You go get the glasses while Kaycee gets the hat."

A minute later, Bonnie was wearing the hat and sunglasses.

"Now, let me hear you play the blues."

She went to town. She was playing the scales as I showed her. Then I asked her to mix it up.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play it the same way every time. Take a measure as a phrase. When you string phrases together you sentences. You don't say the same sentence over and over, do you?"

"No."

"Then don't use the same measures the same way one after another as I showed you. Mix them up."

She was tentative at first, but after some practicing she began sounding pretty good. She kept it up for a several minutes. and I commented to Kaycee how good she had become. We were really into it when she suddenly stopped.

"Gee, Sam. Thanks. My fingertips are getting raw, but I've learned more in a half hour than I have in half a year. How about that kiss you promised now?"

"My pleasure."

She stood up and did something unexpected: she took off her blouse, came right up to me and shook her shoulders.

I laughed, "What are you doing?"

"Shaking my boobies over your head like your sister does.", she giggled. Kaycee was laughing too.

I grabbed her around the waist and blew a raspberry on her tummy. She was ticklish.

"Stop that."

"Ok. Come back."

She did and I kissed her belly instead. I licked around it and started kissing all over. I ended up finding my way south rather than going up to her mouth; it's not like I could go up even if I wanted to -- she'd have to come down to me. Being taller, she was in the driver's seat on this one.

Bonnie's eyes closed and she started grinding her hips into my face. I was have a bit of a time holding on around her waist, which was about where my arms naturally rested as we stood. But now I couldn't help myself; I undid the top button of her jean shorts.

Even as short as I was I was still too tall for my mouth to be at pussy level on her, so I crouched a bit. I slowly pulled the zipper of her jeans down, kissing and licking. I grabbed her shorts and tugged them off. It was hard at first; they were pretty tight. Once they got past mid thigh they fell to the floor where Bonnie stepped out of them.

We moved over to the couch and Bonnie went to sit. I made her stand instead and motioned to put one of her legs up on the armrest. I looked to Kaycee and she gave me a wink. Then I went for Bonnie's pussy. I could feel the warmth through her panties. I could smell her sex. Like I said before, I couldn't help myself and at this point I figured she couldn't either.

I licked and nibbled and kissed. I moved the bottom of her panties aside and went for her clit. My fingers were in her pussy as I worked on that little man in the boat with my tongue. I could hear her humming far above.

"Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm."

She grabbed my head, not that it was going anywhere. She would shudder and buck her hips then grind them into my face. It became feverish and I kept up. My hand was massaging her G-spot faster and faster. I pulled my fingers out and replaced it with my tongue. I licked from inside her pussy up onto and over her clit. She trembled.

I knew she was close; my face was all wet. Her moans became louder. Her legs were about to collapse, I could feel it. Then ...

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Fuuuuuuuck!", she moaned, shuddering and falling to the couch. "That's enough, that's enough.", she scolded, pulling up her knees and pushing me away as she lay panting on the couch. "I can't take anymore."

I sat on the floor with my back resting against the couch. Kaycee was slumped down in the little chair that was hers, legs out, hands down her pants. Her eyes were closed and she was nearing climax herself. I stared, mesmerized.

It didn't take long. She came in relative silence. Kaycee was not a screamer and her moans were soft. She finished, pulled her hand out of her pants and lay back without ever opening her eyes.

I looked over my shoulder to see Bonnie fanning her face with her hand. She was still wearing her sunglasses. Somewhere along the way, the hat fell off. She looked so sexy in just sunglasses and panties. The panties were still pulled aside showing her glistening pussy. Her perky breasts rose and fell with each breath, now slowing as Bonnie caught her breath.

The room was fairly silent; the sound of the air conditioner whirring and drowning out the two girls breaths was the only thing to be heard. Mr. Happy was, of course, wide awake still. I was about to start stroking him but stayed my hand. I'm not sure why. I made a decision and stuck with it. I wanted to bathe in the afterglow of these two gorgeous, sexy women.

All too soon, Bonnie spoke.

"Oh my. I can't believe it's been so long."

"So long for what?"

"Sex."

"So, you and Hal don't..."

"No, we don't."

"Technically, that wasn't sex."

"Huh?"

"Really. By presidential decree."

"What president?"

"Clinton."

"Oh, that president."

"Yeah, that president. Hey, it works for me."

"Don't expect me to explain that to Hal. They don't call it oral SEX for nothing."

"Believe me, I won't tell."

Kaycee laughed.

"Ah, the sleeping beauty awakes.", I said.

"I wasn't asleep."

"You looked comatose."

"I was just ... enjoying the tranquility."

"That's a good way of putting it."

We all stayed very still for a few more minutes. This time I broke the silence.

"So, Bonnie. What did you think of that kiss?"

"That was no kiss."

"You didn't like it?"

"I did. I especially like you kissing my belly button as long as you don't tickle me. But that wasn't a kiss on the lips."

"I can rectify that.", I said getting up. She was laying with her head to the right on the couch, so when I went to kiss her lips my left hand instinctively went to her left breast. "Oops, sorry.", I said as I removed my hand.

She grabbed it and put it back.

"No. It's alright. It's part of the kiss."

With my hand on her breast and her hand on mine, I resumed. I dispensed with the little nibbling and light kisses around the face, after all, I just went down on Bonnie. We explored each other's mouths as I massaged her breast. As I got more comfortable I came in more and my left hand moved from her left breast to her right.

I sucked and pulled on her bottom lip. I licked the top of her mouth and all over the inside of her teeth. I don't think I could have done this to Kaycee -- my tongue would have filled her mouth too much. But on a Bonnie sized mouth, my tongue went exploring. I couldn't get over just how much it was like Erin's. I missed her at that moment.

Her breasts were soft and filled my hands perfectly. I loved how her nipples were still puffed out from the sex earlier. Flawless and beyond compare, they were. Her tits were up there with the best I've ever seen. And some people think they have to be big. Ignorance is bliss; so go ahead and believe that.

I couldn't resist: I moved my head down and kissed each of her breasts lightly. She sucked in a breath of air each time. I was sucking and playing with them but remembered that we didn't have all day ahead.

I stopped and asked the time.

"Oh shit. Hal's going to be here any minute. I need to get ready."

Bonnie was putting her clothes back on when Kaycee giggled and said, "Stay that way. It'll give Hal a real surprise."

"No! Fucking! Way!", Bonnie exclaimed. "He'd kill me for sure. Oh gosh, what am I going to do?"

"I'll tell you what you're going to do."

"What Sam?"

"You're going to teach Hal how to kiss."

She stopped what she was doing for a second.

"That's great advice. Why didn't I think of that?"

"You would have. You're just in too much of a hurry right now. Slow down. Enjoy the moment."

"Uh, what?"

"Relax. You're already dressed enough. Don't stress out, ok?"

"Ok."

Right on cue there was a knock on the door and Hal was let in. We were introduced.

"Hi Hal. Bonnie was talking about you earlier."

"Hi, Sam. Pleased to meet you too. I hope she didn't say anything too bad about me."

"Nah. She was telling us about how you're real family oriented."

"I am. My family is my life. Hey Bonnie, why are you wearing a hat and sunglasses inside?"

"Oh, sorry.", she said taking off the glasses. "We were just playing the blues."

"The blues?"

"Yeah, watch."

She picked up the guitar and started playing for Hal. I could tell she was having fun, making the best of the moment, and it made me feel good.

"Wow, Bon. You're getting good."

"Sam showed me some stuff. You should here him play. Here, Sam. Play something for us."

"Ok." I played and sang a couple songs for them. Hal was impressed.

"So you play Country, Sam?"

"Sure. I mostly play Folk music, but Country's not much different."

"Hal.", Bonnie said. "Sam's dances too."

"I do not."

"You weren't bad last night."

"Well, Cindy made me do it. She'd have kept pestering me if I didn't go."

"Hey, I know!", Bonnie exclaimed. "You can come country dancing with us. How about it, Hal?"

"Yeah, that'll be cool.", Hal said. "Kaycee and Sam would make a good dancing couple."

That sounded a bit, uh, hightest? Well, whatever. I was used to that sort of thing.

"Uh, I'm not so sure about this guys.", I said trying to weasel my way out.

"Sam.", Hal explained, "We go to Billy's Boot Scootin' night club. Every Monday night they have lessons. You'll love it."

"Let's go, Sam.", Kaycee pleaded. "You'll have a fun."

"Alright. I'll go on one condition."

"What's that?"

"We have to invite Cindy. She'll kill me if she finds out I went dancing without her."

"What about Gabe? I'm sure he'll want to go."

"Of course.", I said.

"Good then, it's set.", Bonnie proclaimed. "We're going to Billy's tonight."

"Where is it, might I ask?"

"It's in Phoenix, Sam. You and Kaycee were just talking about going there anyway."

"Maybe I should just go and pick up Cindy and Gabe and we can make a day of it in Phoenix."

"Good idea. Give them a call Sam."

"I need to stop at Gabe's to get ready anyway. Will you take me?"

"Sure."

We left Bonnie and Hal as Kaycee drove me to Gabe's. It was an interesting half hour.

"Um, are you ok with what happened back there, Kaycee?"

"Back where?"

"At your place."

"What happened?"

"Oh, you're going to play that game?"

"What game? I don't know what you're talking about."

"I gave Bonnie head."

"Head?"

"I went down on her."

"You did what?"

"I licked her pussy."

"Oh yeah."

"I kissed all over her middle woman parts. I smelled her sweet cunt. Do you know what it smelled like?

"What, Sam?"

"It smelled like a hot, wet pussy. It called to me, Kaycee. I had to dive in."

"Ooo. What else did you do?"

"I teased her clit, Kaycee. I nibbled on it and kissed it and licked it until it was ready to explode. I tried to suck right out of her bloody cunt; to make it stick out a foot long. Like a hot dog sitting in the bun that was her labia."

"Oh yes, Sam. Go on. Don't stop.", she said with her hand massaging her crotch.

"I had three fingers in her tight little cunt."

"Little?"

"Ok, not so little. But it was heavenly. My fingers slid in with no resistance it was so wet. In fact, it was like her pussy was sucking them in. Sucking them the way I was sucking her clit. Slurp, slurp. I rubbed her G-spot raw. Did you see how she shook? Did you?"

"Oh yes."

I could tell Kaycee was getting off on all this dirty talk. You learn something new every day, I guess. I just hoped she wasn't going to drive off the road.

"I wanted to stick my whole arm up there. Hell, I wanted to stick my head up there and tried, but her tight pussy wasn't big enough. So I had to settle for lapping up on her sopping wet vagoo. I licked it like a dog. You like it like doggy sex, don't you, Kaycee?"

"Oh, Sam. Shit. Yes, I do."

"That was you're fucking roommate, Kaycee. I licked her till she came, and she came good. The house rumbled. Did you feel it? Did you feel her giant, fucking, orgasm? Huh? What do you think of that?"

"Oh, damn. You're good."

"What do you mean: good at servicing Bonnie, or good at talking dirty?"

"Yes."

"And you. You were there the whole time watching us weren't you? You had your hand in your pants diddling your sweet little twat."

"What can I say, I like to watch."

"Damn, Kaycee. It's too bad we didn't get to know each other better in school. We'd have been some couple."

"No. It would have been dangerous."

We laughed and talked of old times at school. Talking to her was as natural as talking to, well Erin really. I never could have talked to Erin like this a year ago though. But now that we're close I can tell her anything. And it was like this with Kaycee.

"Oh shit, Sam?"

"What?"

"You. We ... I mean you didn't ..."

"Didn't what?"

"Didn't have fun with us."

"So? It's ok."

"It is?"

"Sure. That time after, when we were all resting quietly, remember?"

"Yes."

"That was thanks enough."

"What?"

"It was like meditating."

"Oh. Well, if you say so."

"Don't worry about it. Maybe later we can pick up where we left off."

"I'm looking forward to it."

When we got there Cindy answered the door in the nude. Kaycee laughed. I'm glad she wasn't offended, but then she was nude outdoors in public yesterday too, plus she just witnessed Bonnie and me and got off on it. I called everyone together inside.

"I got a proposition for you two. Would you like to spend the day with Kaycee and me?"

"I'm game.", Cindy said.

"What are we going to do?"

"I have some business to take care of in Phoenix, Gabe. Then we're going to some country dancing club tonight. What's it called, Kaycee?"

"Billy's Boot Scootin' Institushin. Spelled with an s-h-i-n."

"Oh yeah.", Gabe said. "I've been there. Let's go, Cindy. You'll like it."

"Like I said, I'm game."

I went to change. When I came out Gabe grabbed a couple of Cowboy hats and gave one to Cindy. He was wearing cowboy boots.

"Here, Cindy. You'll need this."

"Thanks.", she said.

"Oh no. I forgot mine."

"Why don't you call Bonnie and see if she's left. Maybe she can bring yours tonight.", I told Kaycee.

"Good idea. She can bring my boots."

"You have cowboy boots too?"

"Everyone here does."

"Figures."

And with all the preparations made, we were off to Phoenix.

 

Chapter End Notes:

A day in Phoenix coming up. What will Sam find out?

Be sure to leave a comment in the Review section.