- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new job for Sam with a little surprise.

----- New job

Monday morning I ran off a checklist of what I needed to bring with me the first day at my new job. Things like driver's license (I'm going to have to get that amended due to it having the wrong height on there), birth certificate, etc.

The morning was filled with paperwork. That afternoon I met my new boss, Heather. She was in her late thirties or early forties, but was very pretty nonetheless. Some people just age really well; she was one of the them. She was also very tall too -- I'd say a little over six feet.

She asked me to call her Heather -- everyone was on a first name basis in the company. However, whenever we were with anyone in the military -- and there would be plenty of military people I was to find out that we would work with -- then we were supposed to call them by their rank. So, "Captain Smith", for example.

"Sure, no problem.", I said.

"You'll need to bone up on military ranks so you can identify it from their uniform."

"Ok. I can look it up."

"It's not hard. You'll get used to it pretty quickly."

We went over a little of the job that I was to do. But only a very little. First I had to go through training on handling classified data and stuff. That would last all week long; lots of online training. And, even if I knew what my job was, I still can't tell you.

I met a few of the people in the group I'd be working with. They were very nice. I had my own desk and it was just the right size.

"Wow. This is so cool. How did you get something my size."

"We knew of your condition before, Sam. We have someone with Borgford's disease here already. You're our second employee with it."

"Will get to meet them?"

"Tomorrow. You'll only be working with that particular group that she's in indirectly, but sometimes you'll be getting requirements directly from them depending on the project. You'll be meeting lots of new people tomorrow."

"Sounds good. I can't wait."

Julie, Erin and Cindy could tell I was excited when I got home. I told them what I could about it, which wasn't much. I also told them, and especially Cindy, that I would be meeting someone else with the virus.

"Gee, Sam. It seems more and more people are showing up with the virus.", Cindy said, rather ominously.

"Yeah. But it's still very rare. I mean, we only know of each other because of the group. I wonder how many are out there not getting treatment."

"I hope you tell this new person at work about treatment."

"I will. I'll invite her out here sometime to meet you and Sue, Gail, and Tee, and whoever else from the group wants to make it out."

"I'm looking forward to it. Anyway, while I'm thinking about it, Sam, what's the deal with Michele?"

"The deal? I don't know. She's working where I used to. She's bummed I can't be there with her, but whatever."

"How did your date go last week?"

"I told you nothing happened. We ate and talked; we had a good time. Michele was at Mike's last Friday too. Remember? I invited her here afterwards but she couldn't make it."

"Just wondering if you got back in touch with her since last week."

"Heavens no, not today. I've been too busy and will be this whole week. I don't get to work at home like I used to."

"You'll miss that, won't you?"

"Yep. But they did mention that I could work ten hour days and have a week day off. I also worked it out to leave early on Mondays and Thursdays, just for the next couple weeks, so we can make it to the sessions."

"That's good. Are you working this Friday?"

"Unfortunately, yes. But I could possibly get off the Friday after. Why?"

"If you can, would you like to come with me to work that day?"

"I'd love to. I'll let you know for sure later, ok?"

"Ok."

We left to pick up Jill and Teagan then went off to the session. Tee talked Jill's ear off again. Well, at least she was getting back to her old self. That was good, mostly. When we got there, Cindy and I again got our blood samples first. Then we mingled with everyone else.

Ava was telling everyone how cool I was singing at Mike's. She also told them of her meeting with Jill's sister. They couldn't believe Julie was that big. They still didn't believe me when I told them that she was seven foot ten. We told them they would all just have to come out and see for themselves. I think I may have scared them away more than reassure them.

Tee told them about Sharon. I told them about Cindy helping her and I. That seemed to intrigue them and was I hoping for a good turnout Friday.


----- Tuesday

I'd be going into the office every day, or at least four days a week. However, the drive was much easier -- only about fifteen minutes, tops. Hardly any traffic lights were in the way to stop me; a far cry from my old office.

I spent Tuesday morning taking more courses on security and the structure of the agency I'd be working with. Heather took me out to lunch so we could get to know each other better this way. Then that afternoon I took a little tour of the office building meeting all the new people there. Most rooms were locked and needed a badge to get into. My badge would only let me into my office, some common areas, and just a few others. It was based on what you were working on and I wasn't working on anything yet. However, Heather was able to get into most of the rooms in the building.

After visiting two other groups, by mid afternoon we reached the highlight for me: the group where I'd meet the other person with the virus. Introductions were made then I met her.

"Jennifer?"

"Hi, Sam."

"I didn't know you worked here?"

"Yeah, I like to play it down."

"This is a nice surprise."

"So, you two know each other?", Heather asked.

"We went through the clinical trial program for the medication we're taking."

"Then I guess we don't need to do formal introductions for you two."

"I guess not."

"Sam, I can't talk too much right now since we're busy, but we can have lunch tomorrow, if you're free."

"That sounds great. I'll be looking forward to it."

So, there it was. All of us in the group had wondered what Jennifer did for a living. She never talked about it and now I know why. I was learning through the courses about the secrecy involved. Tomorrow would be spent learning about the company instead of security stuff, but I'd have lunch free to talk with Jennifer.

I told everyone that night about Jennifer.

"So, that's what she does.", Cindy said.

"Yep, and I know why she kept it quiet."

"Super secret, huh?"

"Yep. No details, especially. It's better if we don't mention it in the first place. I suppose Jennifer's just trying to be a good employee. It can also be dangerous nowadays if people know you work on military projects."

"Dangerous? Oh no, are you in danger, Sam?"

"Nah. We don't get much protests and stuff out at this military base. But it's always good to be safe."

"What about terrorists?"

"I doubt it's a problem. But it seems to me they always go to some place public. I think you stand more chance of a terrorist attack in the city."

"I hope you'll be safe there."

"I will. Jennifer and I are having lunch together tomorrow."

"Ah, ha."

"Ah ha, what, Cindy?"

"Another one to add to your harem."

"Harem? You make it sound so, obscene. You already know Jennifer. Hey, maybe if she does become part of the, ahem, harem, then you'll get a chance at her yourself."

"Ha ha. I already have my hands full with Julie and you, Sam."

"You're jumping the gun anyway. Nothing is happening between us. Or between Michele and me either for that matter."

"We'll see."

We finished Tuesday night off by having our usual measuring. No changes, except Jill had grown a half an inch. She was disappointed that it wasn't more.


----- Wednesday lunch

Wednesday morning I had a little seminar on the history of the company I was working for. They were a big military and intelligence contractor. Bigger than I had thought. Wherever there was a military base or agency headquarters, they were there. No wonder they could afford to pay me a big salary. Government work is fairly lucrative.

I finally got a chance to talk with Jennifer at lunch. We ate in the building since they had their own cafeteria. This was pretty much the first time I'd have the time to actually talk rather than just say hello, how are you and goodbye. A mystery she was to most of us in the group.

"This is so cool, Jennifer. Now I know how Michele felt back at my old job."

"But you left her."

"I feel bad about that but I had this job thing working for about five months now."

"I know. It takes at least three months, usually much more, to get your clearance."

"The hardest thing was not telling anyone about it except my closest friends and family until the clearance came through. I mean what if I flunked? I'd have egg all over my face."

"You don't flunk. You just don't get the clearance."

"Same as flunking."

"Whatever. I'm sure Michele understands."

"I still feel bad. I wish I could do something to make it up."

"She'll be fine, Sam."

"So, how long have you been working here?"

"A little over two years."

"You knew I was coming?"

"Only since last week. I knew you were a computer programmer and when they mentioned to me that this new guy had Borgford's disease I put two and two together and just sort of suspected it was you."

"It's me."

"So, you're the wiz kid."

"Wiz kid?"

"I heard how you broke that new protocol. Impressive."

"It was tough. I found a problem with it and reported it."

"You do know that it was created by a government agency?"

"No. It was created by a private company."

"That was a front. And speaking of egg on the face, you made them look pretty bad. They were supposed to be the experts."

"I'm sorry. I had no intention of doing any such thing."

"But it's a good thing."

"I guess it was."

"You like doing that?"

"Making others look bad?"

"No. Working with stuff like that."

"Sure."

"You'll probably be doing that sort of thing in your new job."

"Sounds cool. They haven't told me yet exactly what I'll be doing. Still."

"Don't worry. You'll get there."

"You like it here?"

"Absolutely."

"You didn't tell anyone in the treatment group what you do."

"I like to keep it under covers. I used to be like bursting at the seams to tell everyone. But now the secrecy bestows upon me an air of mystery."

"That it does."

"You'll have the same thing."

"People are already speculating. Gail thinks I'm going to be a spy or in a paramilitary organization."

"Ha, ha. That's pretty funny."

"It's not. Right?"

"No. We just do lots of bookish stuff. The company does have a manufacturing arm though."

"What do they build?"

"Don't know. And I won't ask."

"Oh."

"You'll get used to it. How's everything else going?"

"Right now the job is consuming all my waking thoughts."

"What about your sleeping thoughts?"

"Beats me. Julie says I talk in my sleep."

"What do you say?"

"Weird stuff. Sue says it's unintelligible."

"So, you are sleeping with Sue. I knew it."

"It's no secret. Cindy too."

"Everyone knows about Cindy and you. What about Gail?"

"Gail? No. Not yet anyway."

"Oh ho! You think you'll sleep with her?"

"She's still coming to terms with being small. I'd rather be sure she's perfectly comfortable with it."

"We're all coming to terms with it. You seem to be handling it well."

"Nah. I just have lots of good people around me to help."

"You have lots of pretty girls around you."

"You noticed. So, yeah, the pretty girls around me make the bad things easier to cope with. You do know about Gail's situation, right?"

"She told me she was raped after she shrunk."

"Yep. Terrible. She's made some good friends from the group though. I think that's good for her."

"No doubt it is. You heard about Marie and Joe, right?"

"They're an item."

"They're getting married."

"No way! When?"

"Joe has to finalize his divorce first."

"You talk with them?"

"Marie and I talk. You should hear what she says about Jill."

"You know Jill. Did she say anything bad about her?"

"Oh, no. Just the opposite. They want to see her again."

"Marie can call her. She has her number, right?"

"I don't know."

"Here, I'll give it to you and you can give it to Marie."

"Ok, I'll use the napkin to write it down."

"Having to put our phones away before entering the building sucks, doesn't it?"

"You get used to it. What's the number?"

I gave her Jill's smart phone number. I didn't think Jill knew of the marriage either; I'd have some big news for her and Sharon.

"And how is Julie?"

"Great. She just bought a new car."

"I bet she's happy about that. I need a new car."

"Getting old?"

"Getting big."

"Oh. Don't you have pedal extenders?"

"No. I'll need them. You know I lost a little bit of height recently."

"Oh, no. I hadn't noticed."

"Well, that's because you lost even more inches when you got sick."

"Yeah, I know.", I said, shaking my head.

"Was she worth it?"

"Teagan? Sure. I'd have done it for anyone. Well, maybe not anyone. But I'd have done the same for you."

"How thoughtful. You're a very nice guy, Sam. But I don't think I'll be trying to kill myself."

"So, you heard all about it?"

"I think Cindy told everyone at the group session. She said you almost died. Her, Sue and Gail looked pissed about it."

"I understand about their fears. But I'm fine and I've recovered. No harm done."

"You shrunk."

"It was bound to happen. The worst thing is it held me back a week from starting here."

"You're going to like it here. People treat me well despite having the virus. I'm sure they'll treat you the same."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Some of my other friends avoid me. It's like I'm still contagious. Do you get that?"

"I've gotten that, especially from girls, in the past. I was short to begin with so I guess I haven't noticed much difference."

"Oh yeah. I remember now. So, you're saying they're not avoiding me because of the virus but because I'm short?"

"In your case it's probably as you say. But for me, well, gals just don't like short guys."

"Don't say that."

"Some are ok. Most not. You know, that whole tall, dark, and handsome thing."

"Two out of three aint bad, Sam. Besides, you're tall to me."

"You said you shrunk some. How much?"

"Only and inch or so."

"How tall does that make you then?"

"About three ten."

"Then I think you're taller than me."

"Let me see, stand up. Oh, wow, I believe you're right. I might be just a little taller. But it's hard to say for sure."

"Someone else will have to measure us to be sure. But Cindy and I were measured at three nine."

"Wow, a whole inch."

"How did you shrink anyway. I mean, I know I was sick. Were you?"

"Pills. When we switched from getting the medication through a needle to pills, I didn't take all of mine."

"Why not?"

"I forgot. I'm not used to taking pills. Also, well, have you noticed any difference with the pills versus the direct way?"

"No. But see what happens when you don't follow doctor's orders? But, don't worry, you're not alone: I forgot once or twice already too. I hope it won't hurt."

"I put it off for more than that. I think you'll be ok. Did you hear anything about George?"

"Nope. And I don't care to."

"I agree."

"So, you won't mind if I tell Cindy, Sue and Gail about you working here?"

"It's not secret. If people ask me then I tell them. I just don't volunteer the information. The doctors and staff knew."

"Will you come see me at Mike's again?"

"I'd love to."

"Would you like to come visit me and Cindy afterwards, at my house."

"You and Cindy?"

"She's staying with us. You knew that, right?"

"No, I didn't."

"She inherited the house from her mother, but she doesn't want to live there and take care of a house. She selling it and while she gets it ready and is on the market she's staying with us."

"That's awful nice of you. I've heard of your Friday night parties."

"Figures. Nothing bad happens really."

"Just a lot of people running around naked, I heard."

"A lot of Cindy running around naked. And my sister, Erin too."

"Cindy is the free spirit, isn't she?"

"She is. Sue does the same."

"It's no wonder you get all the fun."

"You should come over and have fun too. Maybe even spend the night. We have wild weekends you know. Just no alcohol for you."

"I think I'm going to be intimidated by all of the parties I've heard about."

"How could you be intimidated? You know almost everyone already. If not I'll introduce you. I promise nobody will think you're contagious. There's no need to be intimidated. Unless you piss off Julie."

"Ha, yeah. That really put ... never mind."

"Ok, but you're welcome anytime. And if Cindy or Erin are there just be prepared to dance."

"I can believe that. I actually like dancing."

"In the nude?"

"Erm, I don't know. It might be fun though."

"Hang around Cindy and Erin and you'll be dancing in the buff in no time."

We talked and laughed for a few minutes more but we had finished our lunch and had to get back to work. It's going to be fun seeing Jennifer here at work.

That afternoon I had a meeting with the customer. Unfortunately, I can't tell you who the customer is. I first had a little briefing about security, signed some forms then we had a high level discussion with the "customer". They wanted me to ... uh, well, I can't tell you what they wanted me to do. But it was going to be exciting. And important.


----- Wednesday afternoon

I met my partner for the new project: Priyana. She was very pretty Indian girl about Erin's height. She would be showing me the ropes, so to speak. I let her know that I was grateful. She liked that. I got the impression that others hadn't treated her so well.

I had some more briefings that afternoon too. This was going to be a real interesting job. While we had small talk I told Priyana that I sing and invited her to Mike's. She had been there before and liked their coffee but never came to see any of the performances.

She also asked about the virus. More people were getting it and people were talking. Priyana had only known about it from Jennifer but they hadn't talked about it much.

"So, this disease, it is transmitted sexually, no?"

"Yes, it is."

"This would be very bad for me to get. My parents would disown me if they found out I had extramarital sex."

"If you ever think about having sex with someone make sure they get tested. They have a blood test for it. There's no other way of knowing if someone is contagious without the test. By the time you start shrinking you're no longer contagious."

"So, you are no longer contagious then?"

"No, I'm not."

"That is good to know. Please not to tell my parents, but I am very careful. I see I need to be, uh, what does one say? Valiant?"

"Valiant? I think you mean vigilant."

"Yes, that is the word. I am sorry for my English."

"No problem, Priyana. Can I call you Pri?"

"Yes, you may call me Pri. I like it. Thank you. That is a good name."

"You're name is very pretty. It's just a little hard to say it all the time. But 'Pri' just rolls off the tongue."

"Hee hee. That is funny, how you say, 'rolls off the tongue.'"

"It's an old expression we use sometimes. It means that something is easy and comfortable to say."

"Then I will call you Sam. Ha ha."

"You're funny too, Pri. Actually, Sam really is a nick name. My given name is Samuel."

"Samuel. This is book from the Bible, no?"

"Samuel was a prophet. I don't really like to be called Samuel. My mother would call me that."

"You should be proud to be named after a prophet."

"I'm sure his friends called him Sam too."

"I am glad we are friends, Sam."

"Me too, Pri. Me too."

To say our first meeting went well is an understatement. I knew we were going to have lots of fun working together.

----- Wednesday evening

I arrived home that night to a surprise.

"Sue! I'm so glad you're here. I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"What brings you?"

"I was in the neighborhood, thought I'd drop by."

"Did you see Julie's new car. Er, her new SUV, actually."

"I did. It's the first thing she talked about when I got here."

"Did she take you for a ride yet?"

"Not yet."

"Where is she?"

"In the kitchen."

"Hey, Julie!", I shouted.

"Hi, Sam. I'll be there in a second."

"Is Erin working tonight?"

"Yep. Sharon's in the office ready to go though."

"Great. Want to come watch us practice, Sue?"

"Sure."

"Guess who I'm working with now?"

"Who?"

"So, Cindy didn't tell you yet?"

"Yeah, she told me. I never knew Jennifer worked at a place like that."

"All the people are real nice. You should meet my partner on the new project I'm working on. Her name is Priyana. I call her Pri."

"That's our Sam.", Cindy said.

"Hey, Sam. Can we talk for second before you start?", Julie asked, coming into the office with a drink in her hand.

"Sure. What's up?"

"In private?"

"Ok. I'll be back in a jiffy, girls."

We went back to the kitchen.

"Sharon and I went out for lunch today at the burger place."

"That's good. I like their vanilla milkshakes."

"Me too. Anyway, this girl approached me as we were eating. She was pretty tall."

"As tall as you?"

"No. We talked a little and she gave me a business card."

"Sounds intriguing. What does she do?"

"Not sure. The card is for a tall girls club. This lady, Veronica was her name, wanted me to come see them and maybe join their club."

"Are you going to?"

"Would you mind?"

"No, I don't mind. I have all of my short friends from the clinical trials. You should have friends your size too."

"I'm a little scared."

"Scared someone else will be taller?"

"If someone is taller than me then maybe I need to be scared. No. I'm just nervous, I guess."

"You should go, Julie. You'll make some friends who understand what you're going through."

"I have my friends. I don't need new ones."

"It's always good to make new friends. Go, Julie."

"Ok. If you don't want me to just say so."

"I want you to go."

"Ok, Sam. Thanks. I'll give her a call."

I went back to my office and we practiced. During a break Sue wanted to talk to Cindy and I so Sharon went to get something to drink from the kitchen.

"I'm so glad to see you, Sam. Would you mind if I stayed tonight?"

"Of course not, Sue. You know you're always welcome."

She came real close to me and started rubbing my chest.

"I really need you or Cindy tonight."

That raised Cindy's eyebrows.

"Sure. Any preference?", I said, looking over at Cindy.

"I don't care. I need to ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Ever since we switched to pills, are you two getting hornier?"

"I get pretty horny anyway. But now that you mention it, yeah maybe. What about you, Cindy?"

"Oh yes."

"Maybe the pills are more potent."

"I don't know, Sam, but I need you and Cindy tonight."

"Fantastic."

Sue gave me a kiss then one for Cindy.

"I can't wait. I'll owe you guys."

"No you won't. We'll all benefit. It'll be tit for tat. Or rather it's tit for me and Cindy."

"Would you mind if Cindy and I got started while you finish rehearsing with Sharon?"

"Go ahead. We're pretty much done for the night anyway. Oh, one more thing."

"What?"

"Did you guys hear about Marie and Joe?"

"No."

"They're getting married."

"O-M-G. That is too good. When did you hear about this, Sam?", Sue asked.

"Jennifer told me today. She's apparently keeping in touch with Marie."

"I hope we're all invited to the wedding.", Cindy said. "I think they make a great couple."

"I'm happy for them both. I have to tell Jill."

"Maybe tomorrow, Sam. We'll be bringing her and Tee again."

"Yeah, that's probably a better idea than calling her. I'll tell her then."

"Ok, see you in a bit, Sam.", Sue cut in. "Come on, Cindy, let's go."

Sharon and I finished up our rehearsing and I brought her home. Right after that I picked up Erin from work. When I got back we snuck past the room where Cindy and Sue were staying.

"Why so quiet, Sam?", Erin asked.

"Sue's here. She in there with Cindy. Don't want to disturb them."

"Ooo, Sue. I missed her."

"Me too. I'm going to get some tea. Want some?"

"Nah. I'll get ready for bed."

"Ok."

I had finished getting things ready for tea and was just waiting for the water to boil. I went to go to the living room to wait for the water and literally ran into Erin. I had to look up at her belly. I was thinking I had shrunk more or she had grown. But that couldn't be right. I looked up. Erin was -- you guessed it -- nude. Then I looked down and saw she was wearing heels.

"Do you like my new shoes, Sam?"

I stepped back a bit to get a better look. "Uh, sure. They're fine. What does Fred think?"

"I haven't showed him yet. Do you think he'll like 'em?"

"You'll be even taller to him."

"Tee hee."

"Do you think he'll like that, Erin?"

"He doesn't seem to mind that I'm taller."

"What about you?"

"I like it. He reminds me of you."

She came up and hugged me, or as much of a hug as you can give someone when their face in right above your crotch. I kissed her below her belly button and hugged her around the waist. She squirmed.

"I wish Fred were this tall.", she said putting her hand on my head.

"And why is that?", I asked.

"So he can kiss me right there like you're doing."

"What if he did this?", I said as I bent down lower and kissed her on her clit.

"Ooo. Now that's what I'm talking about."

I kissed her more and started licking. She kept backing up until she was against the wall. Just then the tea pot whistled.

"Damn."

"I'll be right back."

She followed me into the kitchen. As I poured the water for tea I could feel her behind me. She reached over my shoulders and started rubbing my chest for a little while before she reached down to grab the bottom of my shirt. She lifted it over my head and threw it on the floor. Then came the pants. I stepped out of my underwear and was staring into her waist again for a minute while she looked down on me.

I brought the tea cup from the counter to the table, still steeping. I turned around and Erin was right there. I kissed her again and she put her right leg up on the table. I had a clear shot so I started licking and sucking. In no time she was moaning. It wasn't much longer that she was cumming.

We hugged again, standing. I reached up to see if I could even reach her tits. Yes, just barely. She picked me up. Now Mr. Happy was reaching for her tits.

"Guess what time it is, Sam."

"What."

"It's titty fuck time!"

We had some acrobatics going on as she continued to stand, bringing me up until Mr. Happy was in line with her boobies. As she held me up she simultaneously squished her tits together trapping Mr. Happy in between. It had been quite a while since I'd done this so I didn't last too long either and pretty soon we were cleaning up her wet boobies.

She insisted I do the honors as she bent over for me to wipe them with a wet cloth. By this time my tea was starting to get cold.

"You sure you wouldn't want to share some tea or coffee with me, Erin?"

"No, I'm fine."

"Something to eat?"

"No. I think I'll go to sleep. How about a goodnight kiss?"

We stood up again and I kissed her just above her pussy while hugging her around the waist. Then she went to bed.

"Good night, little brother."

Sheesh.

I sat at the kitchen table sipping tea looking back on the week so far. I hadn't started working the long days yet, but I still worked almost ten hours today with all the stuff I had to get through at work, plus the rehearsal and giving rides to the girls meant that I was pretty tired, not to mention the, ahem, titty fuck.

After drinking a warm cup of tea I crawled into bed with Julie and promptly fell asleep. Another long day ahead.