- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Julie gets into it. The relationship grows.

----- Later

I woke up one morning and my reality had shifted. Julie was nowhere to be found. In fact, I couldn't find anything. Not even the edge of the bed. I sensed something was terribly wrong.

I was walking for a bit when the world shook mightily. I flew into the air and landed hard, but the ground was soft enough to break my fall.

"Ah, there you are.", I heard Julie's voice say.

I looked around and finally saw her. I had to look up. And up. And up. She was a hundred feet tall. No, I realized. I was small. How small? An inch? A centimeter?

A giant hand was coming at me at alarming speed. I panicked and started running but it caught me in no time. I was lifted to Julie's face. The hand was wrapped around my waist and it was then I realized I must have been about six to eight inches tall.

I surveyed her naked body from my new perch. Her boobs were the size of my bed. Her six pack stomach was like a sea of waves. I couldn't see her pussy. I craned my head around to see those legs go on for miles it seemed, though they were just 50 feet long. Did I mention she has great legs?

"Now that you're up we can have some fun.", she said. I felt my stomach go into my throat as I was whisked down between Julie's legs.

"Go ahead. Do it."

"Do what?", I was wondering. I was dreading where this was taking me.

"Get in there. Right now!", she commanded.

"No way. I'm getting out of here.", I yelled, panicking.

But then the hand grabbed me and moved me ever closer to her sex. I couldn't escape its grasp. Closer and closer until I was shoved in head first.

The world became a hot, dark, sticky, moist mess. The walls of her vagina were crushing me. I thought I heard her moaning in time with her pulsing vagina. I couldn't breathe. I kicked and kicked until my legs were shoved in too.

I could hear her muffled moaning, "Oh yes. Oh yeah."

I was choking, "NO! NO! NO!"

Then I awoke for real.

"You ok?" I heard Julie's soothing voice. But this time it sounded too much like my nightmare. I started moving away from her only to realize what I was doing as I abruptly came to my senses.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Just a bad dream I guess."

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"No!"

"Yeah, that's what you were saying: no, no no."

"I don't want to talk about it. I don't remember.", I said, only then realizing that I was shaking.

Sensing this she said, "Do you want to be alone?"

"Yes. No. I mean, I don't know." She then held me for a bit.

"I know. Wanna take a shower together?"

"Sure.", I said. That always cheered me up and she knew it. It would probably do me good; get me refreshed as well as clean off all of that sweat.

I was washing her back and my eyes were now below her shoulders. I looked down, maybe the shower floor was uneven. No such luck.

She turned around to rinse off. I looked up into her eyes. I was certain she had grown more. How tall was she now? I needed to know. There was no more pretense now of who the bigger one was. I told her I wanted to measure her.

After drying off I brought her over to the wall where we had made our previous measurements. I wanted to get an accurate as possible measurement so we were naked.

I reached up with the ruler. I couldn't see the top of her head as easily as before. We measured. 5'3"! So now she had broken the five foot mark. A height I had aspired to all my life, only to fall short by a couple of inches. And now she had broken right through that barrier and the difference she was above was greater than the distance I was below it.

Julie was loving this. Never in her dreams did she ever think she would get this tall. She was thinking about catching up to her bratty little sister now I'm sure.

"Wait 'till Jill sees me.", Julie said. I can't help think that now she needed to grow but two more inches and she'd be taller than her sister.

I resigned myself to living with a giantess now. Ok, she was no giantess; not yet, at least. The whole world has now left me behind. Everyone I knew had surpassed me. I went to put the tape away.

"No, we're not done yet.", Julie said. "We have to measure you."

"Oh, come on. I haven't grown. You know that." Of course, we both knew that was not what she was getting at.

"We'll see. Come over here."

I was standing as straight and high as I could with my back to the wall. Julie was in front of me, all 63 inches of her, doing her best to get the ruler level on my head. She stood up on her toes and my eyes shot laser beams straight ahead to her nipples. Her bust had gotten larger; I just knew it.

"Not much change. Still 4'9" and a half.", she said.

"No, I was 4'9" and more than a half last time.", I interjected.

"Yeah, that's what I meant."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure.", Julie said.

"Ok." I didn't expect any change but was glad nonetheless that I wasn't shrinking. I think I was more afraid of shrinking than of Julie growing. She was now just over five inches taller.

"Wait. I want to do something else; while you have no clothes on, ok?", I said.

"Um, ok"

"Give me the tape." I then wrapped it around her chest. First below her tits, then around the fullest part. The results were 30" and 33".

"I've never worn a bra over size 28. Hey, that's a size C isn't it? I could get used to this.", she said. So could I.

"I get my bonus soon. We can go shopping for bras if you want.", I said.

"We'll see. I've stopped wearing them outright you know?"

That fact hadn't escaped me.

"But I might need one, just in case. You know, for modesty.", Julie said.

"Sure."

"What I really need are more clothes that fit and some shoes."

"I know. Just wait a little bit until I get paid, ok?", I said.

"Oh, you're the sweetest Sam. I can't wait." < SMOOCH >. She planted a big ole kiss on my lips. We were still naked. I wasn't complaining.

She was in a really good mood. Me, not so much. But I was genuinely happy for her. Happy for her newfound height and the anticipation of spending my money, er, I mean shopping.

Spring was now undoubtedly here. The weather was warming and the end of the school semester was drawing near.

For her that meant graduation with an Associates degree. We would have to get something special for her, for sure.

She had been undergoing huge changes the past couple of weeks -- not only physical but emotional. I could see it in her confidence and the way we reacted to each other. I wondered what her new wardrobe would look like?


----- Pay day

I got a better bonus than what I had hoped. Over $1500. Julie was going to be very happy. It showed up by direct deposit on Friday. Unfortunately, Julie was working that Friday night and Saturday morning. Shopping would have to wait until Saturday evening.

But more bad luck: someone didn't make it in to work Saturday so she worked a whole day. Shopping would wait.

When Sunday rolled around she was too tired to get up early enough to go shopping. She didn't even do her exercise routine out in the gym that Saturday night. That's how tired she was!

Sunday was a waste pretty much. I did mow the lawn and she had to work Sunday afternoon. We spent Sunday evening just hanging around the house. But we had good sex Sunday night.

I had to go in to the office all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Wouldn't you know it, right after bonus day too. Julie had Monday off since she worked three days straight. And no school Monday either.

As much as I wanted to go shopping with Julie (yeah, right) I told her to go herself. I gave her $200 cash that I had taken out Saturday for her. She would not go shopping with me. (I cheered a little inside.)

I was a little beat coming home Monday night with all the traffic I had to put up with. But my senses perked up when I got home and walked past the living room.

Julie was sitting there in the nude again. Life is good. Her legs weren't up on the coffee table as I usually see her but what I could see of them were still stunning. Did I ever mention she has great legs?

"I thought you would have bought new clothes to wear today?", I said, somewhat joking.

"I did. You can see that later, ok? Now we're going to celebrate.", she replied. Shopping never fails to put girls in a good mood. File that away in your own memory.

She had two glasses on the table. One had half a glass of red wine. The other was empty. She said it was for me and began pouring some wine in it but as I came closer she said, "Not just yet. First you have to change."

This was certainly a change for Julie. I had never known her to ever drink alcohol. I hardly ever did.

"Change into what?", I said.

"Your birthday suit, silly."

I wasn't going to argue. When I came back down she motioned me to come closer. As I approached she stood up. And up. My eyes were below her nipples and my head below her shoulders.

She came right up to me and gave me a "boob hug". But how? I was stupefied. How could she have grown so fast? When we broke the hug and I looked down and had found my answer: she was wearing heels.

"You're wearing heels!", I exclaimed. I know, way to go Mr. Obvious. Hey, cut me some slack. My mind was still reeling from the sudden size change.

"Of course. You like?", Julie said.

"Um. I don't know. You've never worn heels before. Why now?"

"Why not. I love 'em. I feel so tall wearing these. And you look so small, Sam. You're like a handsome little kid now. It's delicious. Come give me a big hug again."

I was only a little reluctant but how can you refuse such a beauty. A naked beauty, I might add. I didn't want to stop.

"Give me a kiss.", she said.

I looked up at her. "You're kidding, right?"

"Kiss my nipples then. I love it when you do that." I was sure she had planned this.

Shit. I couldn't reach her nipples with my mouth. I got up on my tip toes. Still can't reach.

"Here, I'll help."

She bent down and I kissed her. Her nipples, that is. There was no way I was going to reach her mouth this way. She gave me peck on the top of the head.

"I really feel small now.", I said. That was the understatement of the year.

"Can you take off your shoes, please?", I pleaded. She relented and did so and we resumed our hug. I tried to kiss her on the lips. I still couldn't reach. She would not lean down either.

"What's the matter my little man?", Julie said.

Little man? That was the first time she used that name for me. It wouldn't be the last.

All of our kisses and affections the past couple of weeks had been with us pretty much lying or sitting down, so the height difference wasn't so apparent. But now, I felt totally emasculated. Our roles were definitely changing.

We finished off our glasses of wine and spent the night making love again. As always, it was great. But I still had that feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn't know what to think of our new situation.


----- Play night

I had to go into the office again Tuesday. Julie had taken her last final exam that morning and had the rest of the day off. She was waiting for me again when I arrived home in the early afternoon. I didn't have to work so late that day.

I'd like to say Julie took me by surprise by greeting me naked again. But I got an even bigger surprise: she was wearing a dress. I had never, ever seen her wear a dress. She looked hot.

It was an orange summer dress with spaghetti straps. It came down to just above mid-thigh on Julie. And I noticed something else that I had never noticed before: her chest was sticking out.

"Go change.", she commanded.

"What? Naked again?"

"No. Wear something nice. We're going out for play night."

I didn't want to get too dressy -- I wanted an excuse not to go out dancing so I stayed fairly casual with a blue polo shirt and tan shorts. I put my docksiders on. Julie put on her heels. This was going to be odd.

"Are you sure you want to wear those?" I was pleading, in a way.

"Of course, silly. What else am I going to wear with my dress?"

She had a point there. And that combo certainly highlighted those strong legs. Did I mention she has great legs?

She was starting to get into the pickup when I said, "Wouldn't you rather go out in the Beemer?"

"Ok, but you don't know where we're going."

"Alright, I'll let you drive then.", I said reluctantly.

When we got in she had to move the seat back. Way back. Being that these were electric seats it took a few moments. Finally, with the seat back, her high heels off, and her seat belt on, we were off for a night of fun-filled merriment for play night. So I thought.

I noticed the seat belt coming across her chest was cutting right in between her boobs, calling attention to her new size. Mr. Happy there in my pants was enjoying this. Down boy. We have a whole night to get through.

The place we went to was a real surprise to me -- we arrived at the coffee shop where Julie worked. I thought she was just there to pick something up, or maybe she needed to talk to the boss or something. So I stayed seated while she got out of the car.

"Well? Aren't you coming?", she said.

"Are you going to be a while?"

"Yep."

"I thought you didn't have to work tonight?", I said, puzzled.

"I don't. We're out for play night."

"Why would you go to work on your day off?"

"Relax. I'm here to have fun. I always have to work when I'm here but I never get to enjoy the place."

We spent a little time in the back looking at antiques that they sell in addition to the main coffee and beverage part of shop. Julie never really got much chance to look back there. I was uninterested.

I felt a little let down, but hey, any night out with Julie looking like this was special. Even if she did tower over me.

She made sure to stick close as we walked together. She was clinging to my arm. I let her have her fun for I was sure this move was to accentuate our height difference. As if to say, "Hey everyone, look at my shrimpy little boyfriend!"

Maybe, I thought, I shouldn't let her do that but I didn't really have a choice. It still felt good to have her on my arm.

I had a small coffee. Julie had a milk-shakey-thingy. That's my word for it. It was basically the same as what you would get at the big coffee chain but they had to name it differently. "FrappaWappaDoWop" or something. All I know was that it had chocolate in it and it was huge. She ordered the largest size obviously.

We'd been chatting for quite a while and I was just about to finish my coffee when they started setting up the little stage.

It wasn't much of stage, to tell the truth. Just a little corner they cleared that had a wooden parquet floor. There was a stool, a couple microphones on booms, some equipment and two big speakers.

"What's that about?", I asked Julie.

"They're setting up for open mic night."

"I thought that was only on Friday's?"

"We had such a good turn out that they decided to do it on Tuesday's too."

Cool. This was turning to be a good night. To tell the truth I never liked going out clubbing the way some people do: the loud noise, the booze, and the dancing -- it's not my thing. I don't dance. So, this was a very welcome way to spend a night out.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this. So, who's the first act tonight; do you know?", I asked.

"Oh, there's only one act signed up."

"Really? Do you know who it is?"

"Sure. It's you!"

WHAM. That ton of bricks falling on me felt even worse than it sounds.

"NO WAY! Un, unh. I can't do that."

"Sure you can. You're great at home."

"But that's only for me. And you, of course." Oops, I may have just said something wrong.

"Oh come on. You're really, really good."

"I can't. I just can't do it. Besides, I sing with a guitar and I don't have my guitar here." There, that'll stop her.

"We have a guitar here at the house.", she said, and she pretty much dragged me up to the stage and there I met Mike.

Mike was the proprietor of the shop -- Mike's Coffee House. He was also the engineer that night. Ok, "engineer" might be a bit too grandiose, but he worked the amps and stuff for the stage. He was a real nice guy and I could see why Julie liked working here.

It took some effort on my part, but I climbed up onto the stool and someone handed me a guitar.

"Can you do a check for me?", Mike said.

"Um, sure."

"Well? Go ahead."

"Oh yeah. Uh. Test. Testing. Testing, uh, 1, 2, 3.", I said trying to sound like I knew what I was doing. But in reality, I had no clue. I'm going to flop, I just know it.

"Ok, sounds good. Strum some chords on the guitar so I can set the mic for that too, ok?"

"Ok." I strummed a little and fine tuned some of the strings. At least that made me feel a little better.

This was getting real. Too real. My heart was pounding. I was lightheaded. My body was physically shaking.

Damn you Julie, I thought, what were you thinking? Do you want to humiliate me that bad? First you tower over me with those new high heels, and take me out to show it to all your friends at my expense. Now this. I'll never live this down.

I had to think fast. "Think, think, think. I can do this.", I kept telling myself. What to sing?

I got it! Dylan. Dylan is the old standby, especially for folk singers, and that's my thing: folk music. My dad liked it and that's one of the few things I got from him -- a love of folk music. They also sang it back when I used to go to church.

Ok. "But which song?" Hopefully, I could get away with singing just one song. I'd run off the stage and grab Julie then go home; although dragging her now might be easier said than done.

Or maybe I could just do a solo on the guitar. I wasn't sure I could pull that off. I could probably strum, but finger work was going to be harder. I'd need a proper warm up and I couldn't afford that. This was really going to be hard.

I needed something easy. I had just decided to do "Blowing in the Wind" when Mike grabbed the mic (I know, too many Mikes, here) and began announcing,

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WELCOME TO MIKE'S COFFEE HOUSE AND ANTIQUE EMPORIUM'S OPEN MIKE NIGHT."

There was brief round of applause. Something I knew wasn't going to be forthcoming for me, for I knew I was going to flub this. The only question was how badly.

"WE HAVE A VERY SPECIAL GUEST TO PERFORM FOR US TONIGHT. HE IS THE SPECIAL FRIEND OF ONE OF MIKE'S VERY OWN BARISTA'S: LET'S GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO SAM!"

More applause. This was it. I took a couple of deep breaths. However, instead of calming me it actually made my head spin even more. I guess I had been hyperventilating ever since Julie dragged me up on stage.

I looked over to her and could see a big smile on her face. She was really enjoying this humiliation. I guess out-growing me wasn't enough; she had to go that extra mile. Well, I hoped she was enjoying this. I'll probably never want go out with her again.

I strummed a bar before piping in with the lyrics,

        How many roads must a man walk down,
        Before they call him a man?

I started slow, soft and even. This way my voice wouldn't crack since I didn't have a chance to warm up.

        How many seas must the white dove sail,
        Before she sleeps in the sand?
        Yes and how many times must the cannon ball fly,
        Before their forever banned?

And here comes the good part: the chorus. I always loved the way the verses of this song blended right into the chorus. My voice found this easy to do and I knew I could pull this off with a bit of style and pizazz, even though I was not properly warmed up yet.

       The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.
       The answer is blowing in the wind.

Yes! First verse done. I probably sounded better than Dylan himself, I thought. Now I just have to remember the rest of the words.

I hadn't noticed people in the crowd until toward the end of the song. I was too busy playing. I can usually do this in my sleep, so to speak, once I get going and then it gets real fun. Then I can concentrate on bringing out all kinds of emotion when this happens.

So, I was just starting to get going at the end: I was singing the chorus a second time at the finish, putting in my own touch and noticed that some in the crowd were mouthing the words. That's a good sign, isn't it?

I didn't have long to find out. I was done. I made it through a whole song without messing up, and more importantly, without throwing up. It took a few seconds but I thought I noticed someone clapping. Yes, I realized they were all clapping. For me. I did it. I really did it! And they seemed to like it. Well, ok, maybe only a little. It was such a simple song anyway. I can't expect too much.

I sat there for a pregnant moment. Silent. Did they expect me to do more? Oh shit. Now what? I guess I better think of something.

Let's try "Puff, the Magic Dragon". I loved this as a kid. It's also close to the same chord progression as "Blowing in the Wind", so I knew I could pull this one off. I could do a little finger picking too using both a real pick and my next two fingers. The guitar was mic'ed, so I wasn't worried too much about stressing the single string notes.

I put a little more into the voice this time, playing with the notes a little. Making some harmony out of it, that is. But for that, I needed other singers.

So, I relied on an old folk singers trick: enlisting audience participation. That is, I got the crowd to sing the chorus. I had to go over the words with them without singing it first, but to my surprise almost everyone knew the words and the tune anyway. Coffee houses do draw a special kind of crowd, I guess.

And so it began. OMG. Who did I think I was? Pete Seeger? It was going so well that we sang the chorus three times at the end -- one of those in a cappella. This was going pretty good. And I started relaxing and enjoying myself. If I was making a fool of myself I didn't detect it. So, I must be a contented fool. At this point I didn't care.

I was really getting into this, singing all kinds of folk songs. I did songs like "American Pie". That's a pretty long one by the way, but I pulled it off. I guess I had sung it enough times that I did't forget the words.

There were songs I would have liked to do but, I would need the words in front of me to remember them all: folks songs, pop, even country. I like a lot of different things.

I don't know how long I was up there or how many songs I sang but my mouth was getting dry and the singing was starting to stress my vocal chords.

I decided on one last song. It was Harry Chapin's "Circle Song". A good one to end with by the way.

When it was over I got a standing ovation. They wanted more, but I just couldn't go on. Believe it or not, I was pretty much beat. I really wanted to sing more, but it was not to be that night.

Afterwards, I had to sit down. I was sipping on some sort of juice drink that Julie said was good for me.

Julie had a huge smile on her face. She had that smile the whole night come to think of it. I noticed for the first time that Julie never once talked of herself tonight; only of me.

People came up to us and wanted to talk. Some would shake my hand. They all thanked me for playing. And they praised me. I could physically feel my head swell up. (Ok, I'm exaggerating.)

I met and talked with Julie's co-workers. I felt good despite being spent. We stayed a little while longer at the coffee house but it was getting late and I had to be at the office tomorrow by 9:00 AM sharp.

So, we said our goodbyes and left. I think I was feeling better than I ever have in my life. Julie was beaming.

I had suspected that Julie had come out tonight to show off to her friends. I thought it was to show off herself in her new dress and heels.

But, I realized that night, that she was there not to show off herself but to show off Sam. She was there as my cheerleader and trophy.

Did she think of herself that way? I hoped not. She meant so much more to me. She did this for me. I don't care how much bigger she gets. I love her.

Ever since we got back together a few weeks ago Julie has been the one who had cried. That all changed; it was my turn now. Before we got into the car I hugged her and buried my head in her chest and just cried. And for the first time in my life I felt ... accepted.

We got home and went straight to bed. You can guess the rest.

Chapter End Notes:

For those into humiliation, sorry. For those that like the categories I've tagged this with, I hope you enjoyed.